Mark, did you do this?

Mark, did you do this?
store.steampowered.com/app/488300/

Mark is too fat for sports.

The man literally ate an entire cake in front of us.
That being said, there must be a lot of frost in that snow, so maybe.

This. I don't even think they make skiiboots in size fatjew.

So is the game fun or what

What about competitive cake eating?

If he skis, he better beware of that one guy Holla Forums found footage of that skis with a Nazi flag as a cape. Actually, that sounds like a fun idea for a game right there. Even has a proper lose condition if he gets caught by the NazSki.

Fund it

Do you rike it?

Die

what is your favorite pony?

Please there's no need to be so mean to Mark ok? Don't bully!

no

Everybody knows Mark's surname is McMannus.

I've seen plenty of fatasses attempt skiing. Besides, ski gear makers are some high-class jews of their own and wouldn't miss a possible demographic.

Can't tell you, I like snowboarding in real life than playing it in a video game.

jews

Hey Mark, remember when I added you on steam, told you to hang yourself and then blocked you? That was golden. Good times.
Hang yourself piece of shit fat kike cunt

I'm still amazed he managed to eat an entire fucking cake on his own without having a heart attack or puking it back up.

Kill yourself, kike.

Brilliant.

What's his Steam?

I like both Mark and Jim
Why don't you guys?

Hi Mark!

When are you going to ban what I don't like?

I've always wondered if anyone has confirmed whether or not that is actually mark, and not some random jew they found on goybook.

That game actually look pretty good. Supposedly it's an actual realistic snowboarding game. How long until it's cracked?

I don't like this guy can you ban him please?

OP here. I didn't actually think you'd post in my thread. You're still a fat kike though.

Can you ask Mark to ban this guy?

If you weren't giving Mark exactly what he wants, he would have bumplocked the thread.

You can fix this mistake.

You can say there's a problem with giving him attention, but dick sucking is slang for sucking up to someone, which is not being done.
I know Holla Forums is where words and phrases come to die, but still do your best to use them correctly.