How Can The Left Justify This!

Niggers take another life in Baltimore from behind the barrel of a gun. Local bassist and piercer shot dead in front of tattoo shop.

baltimore.cbslocal.com/2017/12/20/reverend-jim-baltimore-tattoo-museum-murder/

Liberals will blame the gun.

aw dang they killed reverend jim

Progressive will point the figure at everything but the nog. They make their careers on this stuff.

Nothing of value was lost

Yes, that's what we'd be saying if you were ever killed by a nog and put in the news too. Why is that your first response, to basically absolve the nigger of guilt and punishment because the guy he killed had a job you disliked.

I can see why he said that. Bodymod/trans career holders more often than not are nigger enablers and 3rd wave feminists who scarf down blue pills (the blue pill from morpheus, unlike bluepill being the condition of a pozzed faggot) like they're going out of style.

Never trust a fat beared tatooed white.

Easy. It's called the dictatorship of the proletariat. How much do you know about the enemy, truly? How far do you think you will get on just Internet memes?

Fuck, the left doesn't even need to justify it, the "right" in this thread already seems to be for them just because the guy stuck needles in people. Don't forget, we are at TOTAL WAR right now.

Preaching to the choir, my friend. The enemy comes from many places but friends/allies in today's times come from places that aren't always so obvious. Some posters above blowing off people simply based on external data is extremely foolish. Judging a book solely by it's cover is an outlandish mistake.

was he a nigger?

It's more about neglecting to use a piece in play cuz of muh standards or whatever they're pretending to have in their little consensus crack ops.

Are you a nigger?

Fucking cuckchan namefag, quit that shit.

Ask stupid childish questions and get stupid comments back. Shit posting this information screams shill to me.

c-c-check

I'm not clicking that shit nigger!

Yep, the blame the number of "illegal guns on the street". I.e., niggers.

I didn't ask you a thing, newfag.

Stop derailing shill faggot. Why do you hate the White man so much?

You can present arguments without namefagging. Perhaps the other user sees what a newfag you are and is trying to get you to lurk moar before you spill your spaghetti everywhere. Polite sage because I ain't contributing shit.

wow, its nothing!