vanityfair.com/news/2017/12/trump-immigration-comments-aids

nytimes.com/2017/12/23/us/politics/trump-immigration.html

SIEG

FUCKING

HEIL

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/omI9y
archive.is/xlAoL
aol.com/article/news/2017/12/23/trump-reportedly-said-all-haitians-have-aids-nigerians-have-huts/23316006/
thehill.com/homenews/administration/366304-report-trump-suggested-haitian-immigrants-to-us-all-have-aids
businessinsider.com/trump-reportedly-said-haitians-have-aids-nigerians-live-in-huts-in-immigration-outburst-2017-12
archive.is/r3ktR
archive.is/EKywt
archive.is/Lr6Ki
rense.com/general69/col.htm
archive.is/YXyeN
archive.is/aR2ep
youtube.com/watch?v=yuhF-Ok3djI
whitehouse.gov/briefings-statements/president-trump-commutes-sentence-sholom-rubashkin/
cbsnews.com/news/rape-rampant-in-haitis-earthquake-camps/
archive.is/fJfOW
newsweek.com/how-trump-nazis-stole-christmas-promote-white-nationalism-755991>>11077077
vanityfair.com/hollywood/2017/12/star-wars-last-jedi-poe-finn-lgbt-representation
newsweek.com/how-trump-nazis-stole-christmas-promote-white-nationalism-755991
hamodia.com/2017/12/20/klal-yisrael-erupts-joy-president-trump-frees-sholom-rubashkin/
darkmoon.me/2017/trump-pardons-racist-criminal-jewish-fanatic/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Don’t do this shit.

shoo shoo firstpost jew

whydoievencomeherestill.png

interesting get, fellow nazis

It would be hilarious and accurate if he actually said 3rd world niggers all have AIDS, but this is 200% fake news.

Because some kike still pays you to?

You're at least right about the archives though, Schlomo.

archive.is/omI9y

archive.is/xlAoL

Is this the same New York Times that even the fucking FBI Director said was making up shit?

Rumors and hearsay are apparently newsworthy now as long as it's unflattering and about a political enemy? Typical.

More sources:

aol.com/article/news/2017/12/23/trump-reportedly-said-all-haitians-have-aids-nigerians-have-huts/23316006/

thehill.com/homenews/administration/366304-report-trump-suggested-haitian-immigrants-to-us-all-have-aids

businessinsider.com/trump-reportedly-said-haitians-have-aids-nigerians-live-in-huts-in-immigration-outburst-2017-12

archive.is/r3ktR
archive.is/EKywt
archive.is/Lr6Ki

When multiple CNN editors look over a piece titled "Why kids love 'fascist' cartoons like 'Paw Patrol' and 'Thomas'" and greenlight it for publication, they'll run anything

Whats gonna happen now you stupid shit OP is its gonma turn out that they do and your little fucking op is gonna back fire on you.
Congratulations, now off to the >>>/oven/

lel have you been asleep for the last several decades? The media making shit up isn't a new phenomenon. They're called the lugenpresse for a reason.

ohsnab
but (((sources)))
perhaps we should take this opportunity to tell the world about haiti and nigeria?

Try harder, kike.

We absolutely should.

(checked)
At first I thought they meant he was referring to his advisors kek

wtf I believe in the MSM now

CHEKKED
11/0/77/0/77

tbh you're on thin ice just repeating those names.

My friend worked in a town with a lot of Haitians. Now he’s not a really racist guy, in fact he married a girl with Puerto Rican heritage. But even he says that Haitians in particular are the worst variety of nigger there is. Also my neighbor who was Rican and Dominican used to say that the Haitians even deserved the earthquake they got for all their voodoo shit. He was 100% serious too. Fuck Haitians.

And kikes should go back to their Sukkah.

Where's the lie?

Back when they were trying to figure out what the fuck AIDS was, they knew there were 4 demographics that most commonly suffered it. They were called the Four Hs: Heroin Users, Homosexuals, Hemophiliacs, and Haitians.

Select the link with your left click by dragging your mouse. Right click and copy. Open a new tab. Type in the url archive.is. Paste the link in the first box you see. You are welcome you lazy NEET.

Every time.

Its true

CHECKED HAITI NIGGERS ALL HAVE AIDS

>>>Holla Forums

Ironic fake news posting is still fake news posting.

I wonder how much this has to do with the Clinton Foundation's reputation with Haitians.

Immigration closed due to AIDS

Hitler opposed the true enemy of the White race, the Jews.
Trump does not oppose the Jews.

oh blow it out your ass

You mean "stop telling the uncomfortable truth" don't you?

What do you want? You want us to impeach him? Put a democrat in his place? What do you want? Pence Presidency? What's it gonna take? When's it gonna end?

The 14 Words realized.

Of course not. Such an action doesn't save the White race.

It doesn't matter who is president. It's ZOG running the show.

Again, the 14 Words realized.

Again, it doesn't matter who is president. It's ZOG running the show.

White revolution is the only solution.

When the enemies of the White race no longer have the power to destroy it.

Hahahaha. Thanks and Merry Christmas for that. Haitians are the niggers of niggers.

When the enemies of the White race no longer have the power to destroy it.

Change your pad, dude. Trump isn't anywhere near the leader we need, he's not even the same leader from the campaign trail. You can't call it good enough with him, he doesn't get a pass for being a shabbos goy. You ought to realize this and internalize it.

Okay, so without arguing with your points(Because they're right), what are you specifically doing to achieve that goal aside from shitposting on a Bangladeshi Cooking Forum?

>

Get to it then.

He's still useful. More useful than anybody they would replace him with.

People are…
Check out the NWF.

It's called punching right.

I know Holla Forums doesn't talk about the Overton window much anymore, but it's absolutely a thing. If we spread the meme that Trump actually said this(He didn't, he's a civnat), people will think 'Oh, he said that and didn't get impeached! What else is okay?'

And things that were not previously okay to discuss will become so.

Yeah? and what are the gun laws like around there?

No.

So what? Follow them until the laws no longer matter.
Or move to a portion of the state(s) that have more open firearm laws.

Running to something
Yes.

Hitler was a fag homosexual and meth addict with a micro penis who fucked his own cousins and got whites genocided from the earth with his micro penis wars.

Trump is a meat eater who eats whatever the duck he wants with a big dick and fucks hot bitches (not his own cousins)

Don’t compare that loser hitler to trump.

Is there any judeo media story about Hitler that you didn't believe?

Lies should always be countered lest someone starts to believe them.

Even it's is true I want to believe it only plays to people that have made up their minds. The actual readers of this MSM shit just go "wow, I can't even. Impeach Drumpf" again.
People that voted for Trump are just nodding their heads going "That's what we voted for, fuck off".

Exactly. This is like the monthly reminder of the holocaust articles. Shit like this keeps their Trump hate fresh in their minds.

And of course the timing (right before Christmas when the White House is not fully prepared to respond to something like this) is suspect as well.

Hopefully those people would be asking the media to prove it or name the sources as well.

Hitler was also a feminist who loved and put bitches on a pediatool #MeeToo

Trump grabs whores by the pussy and know their value is literally worthless unless they are good looking. Hitler was a soyboy

I'd actually go with an attempted 4D chess move by the Trump admin. Have actual Trump admin insiders leak this to the press…better a shit-lib outlet because it's guaranteed to be reported as a "gotcha moment" by the dems. Meanwhile, Trump gets his 'street cred' back with the anti-zionist/anti-neocohen 'alt-right'/chan community back after the Jerusalem move and releasing the child slaver-illegal Immigrant employing Chabad Lubavitch rabbi from jail. Get the alt-right-chan faggots to rally back around him.

the jerusalem move was already done by bill clinton in 95, Trump just reiterated it. Nothing was actually signed by Trump, just a word of it, and not that it would happen immediately either, because it already happened in 95 under bill.

Lol I wonder if Trump campaigns in California next time around with it being legal to give people aids there. Trump has a phobia about germs, and shaking hands etc if you remember. That was a true one, not just some kike smear. Certain people he just trusts, because they are a beautiful woman or whatever lol. You can see him make some funny comments, I forget who he said it to, but he said to one woman "Ah, what am I gonna catch from you?" when the press was on him.

PLS STOP POSTING ABOUT THAT FAKE BASEMENT

The Haitians genocided Europeans not once but twice, they also eat mud. What more can be said of them.

11/0/77/0/77

Trump didn't just reiterate it, he called a nationally televised news comferance and screamed it to the world. Clinton had to make that promise to the kike lobby when they supported him for pres in 92. He then half heartedly went through with his promise. Bill went off the reservation a bit in the late 90's and triedto ally with the left wing Israelis to create some kind of peace. Netanyahu/Mossad had Clinton compromised with some fat kike bitch named Lewinsky. They gave the story to thier Mossad op, Matt Drudge…and the rest is history.

rense.com

Falwell Confirms Lewinsky
Affair Linked To
Israeli Lobby Intrigue

By Michael Collins Piper
1-6

Falwell's confession didn't make national news-as it should have. Instead, the preacher's confession came buried in a lengthy story in the December 2005 issue of Vanity Fair. Entitled "American Rapture" the article (by Craig Unger) described the long-standing and still-flourishing love affair between American dispensationalist evangelicals such as Falwell and the hardline Jewish extremist forces in Israel then under the leadership of Binyamin "Bibi" Netanyahu.

The admission by Falwell confirms precisely what this author first revealed in a story published in The Spotlight on February 9, 1998 and later recounted in a lecture before the Arab League's official think tank, the Zayed Centre in Abu Dhabi, in March of 2003.

Although, following the lecture at the Zayed Centre, the Anti-Defamation League (ADL) of B'nai B'rith, a lobby for Israel, denounced as a "bizarre conspiracy theory" the assertion by Falwell that the public unveiling of the Lewinsky affair forced Clinton to pull back on pressuring Israel confirmed exactly what was reported in documented detail in The Spotlight in an international exclusive.

This author can now reveal, for the first time, that two figures at the very highest level of the Clinton White House were personally given copies of The Spotlight's articles regarding these matters and that, at the time, they quietly acknowledged that the articles were "probably right."

rense.com/general69/col.htm

You'd honestly be better off moving to kansas and surrounding states other than…well pretty much just kansas and nebraska.

The "North West Front" should become The Heartland Front

﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽a﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽

Man I wish this obvious fake news were true.

If you listen to Covingtons radio shows he talks about how they need deep water ports, and has addressed that kind of thing. They plan to break away from the US, and need ports for trade access to be a viable country. Its one reason Rhodesia failed, and he knows that first hand.

I just dont see Oregon and Washington being very friendly places for whites to live right now, especially if they have right wing views. Anyone I've ever known who's been to oregon describes it as a fucking hippy wonderland.

1233ew﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽a﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽

Those digits don't lie.

(checked)

What do you think spamming shitskin cave drawings is going to accomplish?

Hilarious and true.

It works either way, tbh.

all I see are a bunch of little blocks that say FDFD

These are some of the rarest memetics I have ever seen

oy vey, don't tell the truth! that's racist!

(checked)
I really, really hope this isn't fake news.

KEK'D

It's a false flagging hasbarat kike.

Merry Christmas to you too.

The mods are glowing in the dark so hard right now.

Nice digits, OP

Top kek.

As someone when lived in rural Oregon, but now lives in Portland, (Clackamas), I can say that's not necessarily true. You will get fucking pissed with the legislature here but your views are the majority as long as you're not in downtown or in Eugene. The rest of the state (all of it) is right wing. The two most populous areas are left wing. Most people I know here that are right wing don't vote because "what's the point," if we'd break our own subversion we'd realize there's a decent chance we'd turn this state red if we voted, it would be great. Not only that but white concentration in the NW is huuuuuuge. Again especially if you're in rural Oregon (best living anywhere imo). Plus having been to over thirty states, I believe Oregon is the most beautiful and has the best terrain ever. Maybe Rocky mountains in Colorado and Montana, but the rest of those states are pretty bland. Almost all of Oregon is incredibly beautiful. This is God's country.

Nigger you were the one click baiting for those jew website you sack of shit. Lazy twat.

I want to move out there and the politics are not that bad, no income tax in WA and you avoid the nogs as well as having some skiing and other /out/ shit

>>>Holla Forums

Two kikes eternally BTFO in VA yesterday.

archive.is/YXyeN
archive.is/aR2ep

That's the case in every single country.
It aws like that in weimar germany
It's how Orban took over hungary

THIS also a merit based system of LEGAL IMMIGRATION REQUIRES THE HOST NATION TO ONLY ALLOW THE BEST OF THE BEST HIGHLY EXCEPTIONAL ONES WHO WOULD THRIVE PROSPER AND BE A UP STANDING CITIZEN ONE WHO WOULD ADVANCE THE NATION IN IT'S STRUGGLE FOR THE GREATER GOOD IT'S ECONOMIC RESOLVE FOR FUTURE GENERATIONS TO COME
HAITI GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE

MAGA

It's not as bad as it might seem, if you choose your words well, most productive people here are pretty amicable, even the lesser sjw's sometimes. This is in the eastern portion of WA though, Portland was a pleasant surprise too. If you don't go full Holla Forums, most people are reasonable, they just fear social isolation.

Fuck the gorge in winter and fuck portland traffic, ffs

Yeah I just went snow boarding in Mount hood Meadows yesterday. Love the mountain, almost all white people, very peaceful no crime or bullshit. Taxes in Oregon suck a fuck ton, but it's awesome for hunting, fishing, hiking, off roading, motorcross, sand dunes, snowboarding/skiing, or just being out in nature in general. I love it, the benefits far outweigh the bad, I just don't pay attention to the liberal bullshit. Plenty of people here do the same. Just don't go to the bellies of the beasts. That's straight up enemy territory. And don't expect your high taxes to actually do anything, roads and public service is shit. All state government employees are worthless. But again I love living here for the lack of government and people. I try to stay away on purpose, and I'm completely content paying extra for it. I lived in Phoenix for two years,(Avondale), and the amount of people in the metro area of Phoenix is more than all of Oregon.

Yeah FUCK traffic in Portland. My advice is stay away from Portland go to bend. Very few liberals there, lots of opportunities, lots of outdoor shit, still big enough to get all the shit you want.

I'm just saying people think all of Oregon is a liberal shit show. There's less than 5 million people here and they live in two cities so it's not the case. Thanks for talking about Oregon like it's it's own nation senpai, I'm glad you feel like I do.

Ok so a journalist is saying an unnamed source said his friend said Trump said something. Call me a skeptic but that's pretty weak. No surprise CIAnigger mods made it into a sticky.

What the fuck do you expect from post-Jim Holla Forums?

(Checked)
Mods need to make up for the embarrassing Sholom Rubashkin commute. Already been memory-holed after they tried anchoring every thread. Kushner should have warned them.
Come at me, retard.

Jej
Fagget shills in this thread all
Thinking most Holla Forums oldfags have not thoroughly analysed this already.

(checking satan trips)
This is either true or it's not true. If it's true and Trump really is like that in person then it's a huge win that we have an amazing president that makes leftists more angry and makes it more socially acceptable to be racist as a white person. If it's not true then Satan you don't realize is that even if this is blatantly made up this is going to make leftist idiots that drink the diversity kool aid more hostile towards Trump. This is actually a really good media cycle, even if it is made up since it polarizes people and makes them more likely to come to our side. If not now, then in the future when leftists start getting violent by cracking under the pressure of media manipulation.

This shit is really getting out of hand. The kikes are going to pay for this.

You're right, you are going to pay.

Replying so more people see the post.

9 years for Jew behaviour.

Context shylock.

You need to lurk two years.

Think, user. Stop PRfagging. Gamergate ended years ago.

Don't forget muh Jerusalem and muh gotta breach the Iran deal…immediately. And muh Jewish deep state media needs to propagate that Hezbollah are coke trafficking with the Mexican cartels.

Be that as it may, he's still not above criticism, and that doesn't mean we should ride his dick for doing basic necessities of the job, especially with all the lapses he's allowed to occur

Enjoy the taste of leather and shit?

Only redditors support Trump post-election. We were supposed to be his biggest critics the second he took office. We were supposed to be demanding the wall and deportations be halfway done by now. Kike-addled redditors are making it impossible to do anything but rest on our laurels.

You're a nitpicking faggot. You know I meant demonize him before Christmas. You're like a woman.

No.

I'm aware of this. I'm somewhat ashamed to have been baited this easily, but hey. Also granted I haven't been here in a couple of days has anyone been talking about that jew meat plant owner having his sentence commuted? The one that had one of the biggest meth labs in the area?

So Vanity Fair and NYT are valid sources now?

There are a large number of Nazis on Gab that are more skeptical and stringent about what they believe about Trump than here now.

It's fucking pathetic what's happened to this place post April 1st.

There's no basement in the alamo.

No, I get it.
Why would I do anything to make a mods life easier and why should I bump?
If the pin is removed, even better.

Trump is going to have to do more to get his 'street cred' back from his "nazi memesters". You can maybe announce Jerusalem as the capital and excuse it as "he promised it during the campaign, its's going to cause the jews a lot of narrative clashes and will redpill a ton of normal faggots on jewish power"

But then….he releases from jail the archetype evil Kike that is the shining example of why kikes have been tossed out of 109 countries/kingdoms. This was really unacceptable.

is so bad at his job I suspect it must be some Pajeet they've coaxed in off the shit filled street long enough to make some posts. Probably paid 10 rupees and a bowl of rat curry. Many such cases. Very sad.

So long as the enemies of the White race still draw breath, there can be no peace.

You don't speak for anyone. "memesters". Have you made a single meme in your life?

A discussion on why one of the most evil kikes around, Shalom Rubashkin has had his sentence commuted by Trump was almost completely shutdown.

I recently moved back to arizona from portland and even though there are more """"right wing"""" people here there are so so many niggers and other mystery meats. As long as you didn't go anywhere near colleges people were pretty tolerable in Portland, but christ it was getting expensive, I would have had to move out to Hillsboro or something. I really miss the outdoor stuff to do there, and the lack of niggers.

Go and tell your supervisor that this needs escalation, because you literally glow in the dark.

Funny how anons openly discuss it here, isn't it.

Aryan Skynet put this all on the record starting the day that Trump announced.

Jared Kushner is Mossad. His father was a Mossad sayanim that sponsored a US visa for Golan Cipel, a homosexual Jew Mossad spy that was buggering the closeted gay governor of New Jersey, Jim McGreevy. McGreevy then put Cipel in charge of the New Jersey Department of Homeland security, allowing him to funnel anti-terrorism money to Israeli firms and to hire more Israeli plants into US government – as well as to cover up parts of the 9/11 terrorist investigations. There are all sorts of other stories about Jared Kushner’s father – these stories are documented, have been exposed in the mainstream media for 20 years, but few people remember them.

It’s not Ivanka whispering in Trump’s ear. It’s not Trump playing 4-D chess. It’s Jews playing 4-D chess against the typical Breitbart & AltRight Trump fans who have extremely short memories and typically can’t play regular chess, much less 4-D chess.

Trump has spent his ENTIRE life as a front man for the Jewish mafia, for Israel’s Likud party, and for Benjamin Netanyahu personally. Trump was leading the Israel parades in New York City in 2002. Trump did TV commercials for Netanyahu’s election. Trump helped launder Jew mafia money through the cut out firm Resorts International in the 90s. Trump’s famous Twitter account was used for Obama’s entire administration pushing the most ridiculous Israeli propaganda, especially the retarded “birther” conspiracy theories from Israeli Jew Orly Taitz. Trump’s campaign was STARTED by three New York City Jew Democrat lawyers back in 2014. It was Jews that got Trump to speak at the CPAC conference during Obama’s second term. Trump’s political mentor, Roy Cohn, was a homosexual Jew that blackmailed all the closet homosexual pedophiles in New York. Trump and his very close friend Jeffrey Epstein have been trafficking teenage White girls and pimping them to wealthy Jews and Whites while secretly video taping them. Epstein had ten phone numbers for Trump is his diary, Epstein’s procuress, the Jewess Ghislaine Maxwell, herself the daughter of Robert Maxwell, also Mossad, recruited teenage White girls directly from Trump’s famous Mar-A-Lago resort.

All this is heavily documented, on the record, essentially “open secrets” going back decades. Trump has been saying that he would move the embassy in Jerusalem for his entire campaign, and he overruled not just the US State Department, but also all four branches of the US military and all the intelligence services because they all know this is nothing but abject humiliation for America, proving that Jews rule America, and will cause us another 20 or more years of constant warfare for Israel in the Middle East.

Trump’s not playing the Jews and the Jews aren’t playing Trump. Trump and the Jews are playing you.

Shit up kike. The fact that you would try to defend Trump on releasing rabbi Turbokikesteinburg, speaks volumes about your integrity. You're a dumb lemming. Yes, I've made memes and YouTube videos with hundreds of thousands of views going back to 2009. You're a useless faggott that's part of the problem.

How am I supposed to believe that when you can't even spell properly?

go back to reddit

This is breitbart/pol/ now.

Get with the times, man.

Mad that your assignment is ending soon? Eric Schmidt resigning is a pretty bad sign for your future career prospects.

This.

Yes. I've spent enough time there to interact with a number of legitimate National Socialists. You can blather on as much as you like about the platform but there is a strong community of people there now that reject the alt-kike and constantly are calling out not only the cuckservative and commie scum but the TRSodomites and various other cocksuckers.

Eat a bullet nigger. This place has degraded greatly since April 1st with it's constant ball washing of Trump. If you are truly what you claim to be then you should know that healthy criticism of him is the best way to garner actual results, and that accepting what the NYT and Vanity Fair say about him is absolutely fucking retarded. He's done some good yes, but he requires constant prodding and pressure to ditch his cucky CivNat bullshit and fucking get the shit done that the people who elected him want him to get done. If he doesn't act, and act harsh and fact on immigration he'll be a one term President and no amount of lip service dog whistles will save him.

Unfortunately Gab.ai is founded/owned by a Russian Jew and its COO is an Indian-Canadian who is married to a Jewish woman who attends an orthodox synagogue in Washington, DC which functions as an intelligence front for the Israeli Mossad.

Gab.ai is a U.S./Israeli covert intelligence operation. I'm sure of that.

Forgot one.

See

Your skinhead Hollywood nazi friends on Gabbai should learn some humility.

>Trump has delivered on specific promises to (((wealthy donors)))…

Yeah, we know.

Forgot pic.

why did he make that weird face lol

You are the hero Holla Forums needs, if not the one it wants.

wew

N-NO! NO WHITE PILLS
YOU CAN ONLY HAVE BLACK PILLS
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

BLUMPF IS A JEWISH SHILL
BLUMPF IS A JEWISH SHILL
BLUMPF IS A JEWISH SHILL
BLUMPF IS A JEWISH SHILL
BLUMPF IS A JEWISH SHILL

Kill yourself nose nigger.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE DONNALD BLUMPF CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT

HERE IS SOME CUCK PORN FROM TUMBLR, IM TOTALLY FROM POL GUYS, YOU BLUMPF SHILLS ARE THE ONES FROM REDDIT PAID TO SHILL HERE

He literally said the 14 words in a speech in Poland. Fuck.

Reminder that Assad is still in power and PNAC is pretty much fucked.

This news reminds me of the movie Fight Club. Fight Club is a movie about punching niggers in the face and walking away. Basically, Brad Pitt and Edward Norton started a secret white ethnostate that became so big they bombed the skyscrapers better known as, the heights of Jewish heresy. In the end, Edward realized his whole reality was hacked through his dreams by HAARP and he lives in an inescapable nightmare.

Steven

don't tease them with just a photo user

nigga you wut???

what is retarded about them ? Did Obama forge his birth certificate or not ?

Holy shit everyone in this thread is cancer.

Seconded

So the guy was dating a Jewess and he's ourguy?

Go back to Reddit faggot. Archives have always and should always be the number one way you present an article to anons. Providing an archive helps to reduce the traffic going to those kikes. Head back to where you came from and seriously considering hanging yourself. Also this entire thread is retarded "Hur dur (((sources))) said". You fags have become the same brainless retards as the people you hate when it comes to this.

Trump is an elder fag.

Go back to T_D

i like how it has come to terms with the fact that its project is completely fucking retarded. kekd pretty hard at the end of the video where its trying to make up random bullshit to explain how a fucking cube of year old piss could possibly mean anything as an artistic statement.

>anonymous leaker (((sources))) again
>there are people here right now unironically calling anons shills for being skeptical about the (((anonymous sources))) and not liking the lack of archives to semite websites
What the fuck is even happening anymore?

CHECKED

FFS you newfags need to fucking lurk. Watch this and lurk. proven beyond any doubt
youtube.com/watch?v=yuhF-Ok3djI

If only that was true

Unfortunately this is either 4D chess to distract the media, or just a lie.
Trump is way too careful to make such truthful statement

gee dya THINK?

dem digits

SMUG COMMANDER
GUIDED BY KEK

THIS
This is officially cuckboard now.
time to start visiting the bunker more often
Way too much Reddit spacing in this thread too.
It may be sticky but I'm still saging on principle you newfags wouldn't understand

and yet you dont.
stop smoking crack.
put down the mouse and step away from the keyboard, we have you surrounded.
Please, go back, do not post ever again.

newfag confirmed

Hey goyim, (((Trump))) said something about niggers he's b-b-based. F-F-Forget about (((Trump))) commuting the sentence of a disgusting kike.

You can't fuck over fullchan and get away with it, (((Brad))) and (((Jared))). You betrayed the anons on this board.

THIS

niggers, not even once

(((Kushner))) faggot. Fuck the kikes and fuck you, (((Brad))) for selling us out to (((Jared))) and (((Yael))).

LOLOLOLOLOL

SHITLORD IN CHIEF

It's funny that shills ignore this one fact when they go out and shill their narrative like everyone is a newfag.

Jared Kushner reminds me of that slimey Jew Burke in Aliens. The character that tried to sell everyone out and save his own skin, but ended up getting killed by an alien.
Though in Jared's case, it'll probably be an illegal alien.

Do you need some pepper with that?

the instant a decent alternative crops up i'm free of this normalfag cesspit of cuckoldry and newfaggotry

Nothing wrong with pointing out that they're shit sources that can't trust, not to mention they are "anonymous" sources. You want to hear the same thing the left wants to hear from him but for the opposite reasons. Go fuck yourself and this thread. Mods stickied a Colbert dick joke one time, not surprised.

You're probably just as much of a faggot as everyone else.

God dam, I have seen this post about 6 million times in the past couple of days.

IKR
Use the bunker user. It is proven the shills don't know how to get there.

? That is my point. This thread is shit, and when we point out the sources are shit, we get shit on by this newfag mob from cuckchan.
4cuckfugees must go >>>/back/

the absolute state of Holla Forums

CITATION NEEDED

Those first two pics don't go with the rest. Trump is anti-nazi.

I agree.

FUCK WALL

every time

As trumps kikery becomes more obvious the shilling and cognitive dissonance will get more noticeable. Now you understand how I have felt since the election, his kikery was so open and unhidden that I was amazed to see his shills successfully putting their spin out on this board of all places. It will only get more retarded as time goes by.

Ok, I can tell you are just a shill D&C fag kike, but I will leave this here for others, right before I filter you.

>whitehouse.gov/briefings-statements/president-trump-commutes-sentence-sholom-rubashkin/

Senator Bill Cassidy (R-LA)

Senator John Cornyn (R-TX)

Senator Orrin Hatch (R-UT)

Senator Mike Lee (R-UT)

Senator Rand Paul (R-KY)

Senator Roger Wicker (R-MS)

Representative Yvette Clarke (D-NY)

Representative Mike Coffman (R-CO)

Representative Mario Diaz-Balart (R-FL)

Representative Eliot Engel (D-NY)

Representative Louie Gohmert (R-TX)

Representative Steve King (R-IA)

Representative Jerry Nadler (D-NY)

Representative Richard Neal (D-MA)

Representative Tom McClintock (R-CA)

Representative Tom Marino (R-PA)

Representative Carolyn Maloney (D-NY)

Representative Bill Pascrell (D-NJ)

Representative Nancy Pelosi (D-CA)

Representative Ted Poe (R-TX)

Representative Jared Polis (D-CO)

Representative Mike Quigley (D-IL)

Representative Tom Reed (R-NY)

Representative Tom Rooney (R-FL)

Representative John Sarbanes (D-MD)

Representative Jan Schakowsky (D-IL)

Representative Debbie Wasserman Schultz (D-FL)

Representative Brad Sherman (D-CA)

Representative Albio Sires (D-NJ)

Representative Chris Smith (R-NJ)

Representative Nydia Velazquez (D-NY)

I posted it again reddit :^)
Drumpf isn't allowed to make deals, and you aren't allowed to have any white pills.

Yeah thats what I said. I thought you were leaving.
GTFO ALREADY

You even type like a jew moishe.

i was agreeing with you you autistic retard but maybe consider suicide

>whitehouse.gov/briefings-statements/president-trump-commutes-sentence-sholom-rubashkin/

No, that does not prove your claim. That is shit we all know already.

(You) claimed freeing Rubashkin was a necessary condition for the tax bill to pass. You state Rubashikin is linked to the tax bill.
user in call you out on that claim.
A search in the source you cite for "tax" finds zero matches.
(You) are either a cuckchan brainlet too dense to understand this, or glow in the dark yourself.

DOTR soon.

+++++++ xxxxxxx

TRIGGERED

Senator Bill Cassidy (R-LA)
Senator John Cornyn (R-TX)
Senator Orrin Hatch (R-UT)
Senator Mike Lee (R-UT)
Senator Rand Paul (R-KY)
Senator Roger Wicker (R-MS)
Representative Yvette Clarke (D-NY)
Representative Mike Coffman (R-CO)
Representative Mario Diaz-Balart (R-FL)
Representative Eliot Engel (D-NY)
Representative Louie Gohmert (R-TX)
Representative Steve King (R-IA)
Representative Jerry Nadler (D-NY)
Representative Richard Neal (D-MA)
Representative Tom McClintock (R-CA)
Representative Tom Marino (R-PA)
Representative Carolyn Maloney (D-NY)
Representative Bill Pascrell (D-NJ)
Representative Nancy Pelosi (D-CA)
Representative Ted Poe (R-TX)
Representative Jared Polis (D-CO)
Representative Mike Quigley (D-IL)
Representative Tom Reed (R-NY)
Representative Tom Rooney (R-FL)
Representative John Sarbanes (D-MD)
Representative Jan Schakowsky (D-IL)
Representative Debbie Wasserman Schultz (D-FL)
Representative Brad Sherman (D-CA)
Representative Albio Sires (D-NJ)
Representative Chris Smith (R-NJ)
Representative Nydia Velazquez (D-NY)

Lol he's not wrong though and why the hell would i affect the world's perception of America if you stop showering green cards over earthquake niggers who give nothing in return except shit up your country?

Trust me, you do not want these people.

cbsnews.com/news/rape-rampant-in-haitis-earthquake-camps/

this was and never will be your board faggot.

as he sages a sticky, faggot style

CHECKED

How much has this place fallen.
< Happy Hanukkah, the Jewish people shine a light to all countries
Falling for such simple tricks and anybody that points it out is a kike shill.

Get out kike shill.

It went from 2500 and dropped to 2200 IP ranges, and 75 posts per hour (although that could be christmas), and now imkampfy is being an attention whoring faggot like he usually is. Ah well, I didn't think it could get worse but I was proven wrong see you after christmas.

They really upped their game this time huh? TWO unnamed sources! holy cow. It's almost like they haven't realized the unnamed source is satire of itself at this point and they might as well say
because it sounds just as real.

Kampfy, much love.
Idk if you celebrate Christmas, but have a happy one ⛄❄⛄

Why is this stickied? Trump admin needed to do damage control?

He's a spic, so probably Catholic.

I thought he is was a Turk?

Haitians were the first recorded White genociders.

Dyeus gave them super-AIDS and made them double niggers for their crimes against His people.

Stop being illiterate. Stop being from the_donald.

Go back to reddit.

Fucking kill yourself, you cocksucking brownnoser.

MUH SIX GORILLION CRUISE MISSILES

MUH 0.006 GORILLION SHEKEL WORTH OF CEMENT HANGARS

This story is fun and all, but don't get caught up living in fantasys (again). Just like (((they))) feed liberals dreams of grandeur and victory of moralistic principles, they also blow instances of redpill way out of proportion. He is on our side, perhaps he even thinks like that, but don't let the media fool you into thinking that this is what _actually_ happened.
For all I care, it's just another slander thrown out there to disparage him and characterize as loony.

If there is any justice in this world, 8/pol/'s mods will be killed in the most horrific ways for their treachery.

Never? Put them on a boat or plane under armed guard. They will get on and if they don't get off you scuttle the transport.

Funny because I'm staring at the sholom thread right now in the catalog. Lying like a kike doesn't help your case moshe.

pisses in bucket, flushes toilet.
this bitch doesn't care about the environment.

What do you expect from 8ch.net/the_donald/ ?

Trump is a jewish faggot

You faggots deleted over 11 threads and banned hundreds of users. You're not fooling anyone.

stop this, its too obvious. you dont belong

(checked)

Trust a Zionist, they said.

Its OPs job to do this, and it's inexcusable not to. Its not a silly formality, this comes from years of experience with fake news and news that gets shoahd with no trace. Don't rag on the user trying to keep this place up to standard, rag on OP for being too new or too stupid to respect the board by failing to bake propper bread

lel

We need a Trump rick roll…

What the fuck does it have to do with the tax reform?

hahahaha look at that retard hair, jesus christ.

If he did say it…where's the lie?
That's all I want to know.

WTF I LOVE TRUMPSTEIN NOW

You can't win an election they said…

Trump is a gay jew.

Well, they do.

I trust the filter function.

Cry more, you fucking yid. We don’t care about you.

why not post fake news about trump so we can mock it endlessly. Let the shills reveal themselves. Imagine if shareblue gets its sheckles taken.

MAYBE IF I SCREECH TRUMP IS A JEW FOR THE THOUSANDTH TIME PEOPLE ON POL WILL LISTEN REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Reported for I am a d&c kike, ban my stupid non-white ass spam.

Oh right; kikes blocked the very word. Because they knew faggots like you would spam it here.

Are you a bot?

Reported.

good luck with that pissed off kike

They have to pay people to have them shill.

Reported.

they spend money to have people spam cuckold porn on an anime imageboard, think about that

1 year in office. A monumental fight against a corruption so large and vast and truly terrifying a evil vile system that does horrific things. I could not expect trump to fix everything or do everything exactly as wanted. to change America overnight. Its a process and its not perfect. Nothing ever is.

I voted for him and Hillary lost you fucking shills. SUCK IT

Meant that for you

I voted for Trump and still support him why are you calling me a shill?

Not you was a general reply to those CTR/shareblue/jidf fucks. :P

This is how annoying it is when you d&c faggots whine about Trump instead of going after far more harmful enemies to whites. Nobody said he would start building camps. He's just a hell of a lot better than most of us have seen in our lifetime.

Absolutely no cognitive dissonance whatsoever here, everyone who points it out must be shilling for Hillary Clinton despite the fact that she lost the election over a year ago, or JIDF despite Trump being the biggest proponent of Israel in recent memory.
LOL

Fuck you Trump,We know your plan.
Let them drift north.

Nearly half of illegal border-crossers into Canada are from Haiti

archive.is/fJfOW

Here's a pix of "refugees" at our Canadian borders,ready to spread infection

Mate, I think we all completely understand that Trump is ultimately a shill the second we knew he married his daughter to an Orthodox Jew. HOWEVER, our priority should be to use the current political chaos to our advantage. I plead to any anons to join the Republican party and help in the process of taking it over, our window is getting smaller and smaller every day we go.

With zero power and zero ability to get power.

Notice the disparity between the two arguments here, one is a well thought out appeal to reason and the other is pure ad hominem.

If you don't have HIV, the HIV wins. Canada, working toward a more pozzitive future.

I'm from Miami. All the Americanized (30% or so white jizz in them) call Haitians "another species". But it's not true really, they are just full congoid Africans untainted by the lightening influence of Aryan blood. The local niggers see themselves in their true pure form (which they will degenerate back to soon owing to biological inevitability of blacker = higher birthrates) and are disgusted.

As for the Jew shills, remember, if it makes us sad, it's true, if it makes us happy, it's fake news. Jewish tricks 101.

SEND THEM ALL BACK DON

*all the Americanized nigs

He is enabling the jews to suck more blood, sure that is the same shit that happens with every president but the difference is that supposedly"redpilled" people are cheering him on as he enables ZOG to get an even tighter grasp on the world. That's not important though right? We should just focus exclusively on 70IQ niggers instead I guess and cheer on trump because he supposedly insulted some apes.

oyvey would’ve been a better filename. He might not have been Youth status, but he still shoah’ed an Obongo pussyhatter kike lawyer and her BLS “all these Spanish speaking guys named Miguel Rodriguez are white males” faggot husband. /borderlineokayguy/.

fucking kek. He has become such a powerful figure even his name strikes fear into its heart.

His name is a killing word!

Report (((first posts))).

Checked!

Feels good, man.

Trump is jewed to hell and back and probably would not survive a true hitlerite taking the country over. But you are full of shit and it feels like you are just here to deny me my fun.

HE PROBABLY DIDNT SAY ALL THAT SHIT BJT IT'S FUN AS HELL PICTURING THAT HE DID. MERRY CHRISTMAS YOU FAGGOTS

What good does fun do us, you fucking kike.

Gee, I wonder.

Go back to wherever the fuck it is you came from.

You appear to be new to anonymous imageboards. Would you like a primer on our history, and the reason for most of the things we have done in the past?

More

You're just desperate to tear him down because you hate America. You probably have lots of those stupid goblin memes saved. You don't really care about anything.

They're all going to Quebec though.

Fun fact: Patient Zero was a Quebecqueer who fucked a monkey.

nobody even uses that word in an endearing manner around here, and the national socialists never called themselves "nazis"
Do tell us more about how Trump wants to send all white Americans to camp.

This thread should've ended RIGHT FUCKIN' HERE

Mmm… nah.
Nice strawman, moishe. He’s still a zionist neocon.

Blow your brains out.

It's obviously another fake news smear campaign by the usual offenders. The reason this thread hasn't ended is because it says "shills btfo" meaning anyone who doubted Trump at all had their suspicions about Trumps allegiance to the white race nullified which is obvious malarkey.

Thats the issue, people are going for the "perfect" to either defend or attack Trump despite of realistic conditions. He isnt Hitler nor a ZOGbot, he is just the chaotic option. No matter what he does, will piss off "Holla Forumsacks" and jews, since most of his actions are more 70s/pre-Marxist take over.
And realistically look at US and EU in general, you are fucked IRL for any real 1488 move or bad thinking, with European/English scaning and processing people for their opinions and US with a alphabet agencies ready to arrest your assdont forget the honeypots. Most of the times isnt even anti-kike.
Even countries are getting fucked for doing any move or express a nationalist view, even if its a simple or basic ethnic concept.
Exemple: "Poland and Hungary are getting fucked, without needing to be 1488 at all, and EU vultures are waiting for Brexit to fail, despite ongoing enrichment on England."
The current problem will be how to make sure each step will be taken, to make sure things dont go backwards, and endure the time needed to reach the goal. Perfection only after winning.
TL;DR: Maybe it will need more not-Hitlers to win this shit instead of going after a goose chase and D&C for "purity" while everything is fucked beyond belief, just sayin.

I've seen Bus Benches covered in AIDS treatment flyers ONLY in Florida. Guess how many Haitians are in Florida?

You think they dont know that? that's why they come here and say this shit. They aren't our friends and arent really concerned with the plight of our people. There isn't a genuine thing about them and as far as the article being fake news or not, okay, but where's the lie if he did say it?

Four words.
BASED
BLACK
MAN
MAGA

Nu-Holla Forums everybody

How is he pissing off jews?

No, redditors are.
Try again.
Except jews are happier than ever.
The jews took over in the 1910s, you fucking idiot.
What are you even saying.
Nah.

Funniest shit ive seen all month

Reminder : Niggers are faggots

Trump will forever be remembered as the one who gave Israel its capital Jerusalem. At this point, no other heritage is going to have any impact.

Country closed because of AIDS

Trump is loving up to the hype so far. Hope Steve King runs in 2024. Or the race war happens in the mean time.

if you're this black pilled then you might as well start shooting

Spencer seems like a good target, Peinovich too

stopped reading there

have a nice day

If there is more evidence it'd be cooler but this is just the machinations of some NY jew trying to dig into Trump in time for Christmas.

The absolute state of 8/pol/

I wish this weren't fake news. Maybe it isn't and I would like for it not to be this time.

most of the thread is arguments about trump and other things unrelated to the fake news itself.
are these automated responses?

oh nevermind it's still stickied

Do bots use replies to posts? Or is that just phone users?

Wouldn't know, but this probably shouldn't be stickied anymore.

It's probably why the Jews allowed him to win power despite his other anti-Jewish stances (ex: anti-immigrant).

The Jews will always put Israel before any other country and they probably figured they could deal with Trump if it got them Jerusalem.

The Obama admin DID release a fake birth certificate. Why would they do this if Obama is a US citizen by birth?`

This was always going to happen evenually. If anything Trump actually making it happen is accelerationism. It exposes that the "two states solution" isn't going to happen, that there is no real dialog and never was. It forces Israel's neighbors to get real instead of watching paralyzed as Palestine shrinks into nothingness while politicians discuss a completely different reality where somehow the Palestinians have a shot at getting their own small country. Israel wants all that territory and it doesn't look like anyone can stop them. They've proven often enough that they don't give a fuck about international law, they're allied with the US after all, they don't need to obey international law. Trump's move doesn't help Israel, it merely shows the position Israel was already in, it acknowledges it publically which politicians before Trump would not do for whatever reasons.

This is the theme with all of Trump's pro-Israel moves. They look like big victories for Israel but really everything Trump does for Israel was always going to happen any way. Top kek at this btw:

Proving what everyone has known for decades, and it certainly doesn't cause the next 20 years of fighting desert wars for Israel because that was always going to happen no matter who became president. Both of the relevant political parties in the US are controlled by Israel and there is a new middle eastern war under EVERY president. You can guess if it's going to be Iran this term or after 2020, or if more proxy wars have to take place before the move on Iran is finally made. I don't know. Maybe Trump knows. Maybe all high profile US politicians already know.

(check'd)
The dubs don't lie.

well if he said it , it wouldn't be a lie would it? pretty dumb, user

newsweek.com/how-trump-nazis-stole-christmas-promote-white-nationalism-755991>>11077077

vanityfair.com/hollywood/2017/12/star-wars-last-jedi-poe-finn-lgbt-representation

newsweek.com/how-trump-nazis-stole-christmas-promote-white-nationalism-755991

Ok so if he has these extreme right wing views why isnt he doing anything about it?

and suddenly I understand why they play this song at the end of all his speeches

I always wondered

your tears, sweet like honey

Is he really enabling the kikes? What I see so far are symbolic acts that have no real geopolitical significance, even perhaps backfiring on the kikes, but enable him to appear kike-friendly. Meanwhile, he's hurt the real kike agenda in the Middle East, which is to use the US to destabilise neighboring regimes, sparking sectarian conflicts to weaken/destroy enemies, and creating opportunities to pick up more territory for Greater Israel in the ensuing mess.

No, because then we end up with more fake White nationalists trying to pass themselves as the real deal while asking for donations.

where was this from?

Some awards show a year or two ago.

Can you imagine Trump fuming, tapping his foot and waving his hand like a Saturday morning cartoon villain?
That's pretty hilarious.

That's funny af.
Imagine Mumbley snickering along him

STOP POL CENSORSHIP
Remove the Holla Forums mod
Censorship on/pol/ is worse than any of the social media sites.
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL sdew

Ah, that was smart Trumpy. People gonna react "is he telling them to go back to their uncivilised, impoverished lifestyles?" prompting a secondary reaction of "hang on, that's just their lifestyle! How dare you call their culture uncivilised!" leading to "well then if it's just their lifestyle, why did they need to come here in the first place?".

If you ignore the fact that most Nigerians don't live in fucking huts, they live in trees with their other tribal relatives.
Geez Trump, get the facts straight.

:^)

What did he mean by this?

I think those recent executive orders actually give substance to that claim for once.

It's hard to ignite a fire when millions of dumb fucking mutts piss on it from every direction.

We should have never waited for the election.

Nu-Holla Forums is cancer like you just ignoring things conveniently.
You take the sources with a pinch of salt, but still try to piece things together contextually with multiple sources and watch out for deliberate misinformation being spammed from multiple sources at the same time.

Reported for the_donald spam.

I totally agree with that report too, those posts of nothing but shitty stale memes are beginning to annoy me.
It's like they think we're toddlers.

I really don't know what's worse: that Hillary sent that poor bastard out there to destroy his sex life forever, or that she didn't warn him, first.

Its just 4d chess you filthy goyim

He doesn’t actually have it.

It was from the fucking Democrat Party Convention where Hillary was confirmed as the nominee, for fuck’s sake.

Its just 88th dimension chess!!
BASED!!
FELLOW MEGAPEDOS, WATCH TRUMP♡ BTFO A GO, cough cough, I MEAN GUY!!
DID YOU SEE WHAT HE TWEETED!?!?, THE WHITE RACE IS NOW SAVED!!!!

Is he really enabling the kikes?
hamodia.com/2017/12/20/klal-yisrael-erupts-joy-president-trump-frees-sholom-rubashkin/

This headline was petty funny, I think liberal crazys hatred for trump puts kikes on the radar and the obviousness of the ongoing jew taint licking.
Didnt read past the headline but lol
darkmoon.me/2017/trump-pardons-racist-criminal-jewish-fanatic/

So who is gonna win anons?
Or

What is a false dichotomy?

>>>/reddit/

wow yeah dude, the entirety of europe and the middle east, as well as leftists wanting to kick the shit out of israel because trump said something good about them is REALLY bad for us, guys

You replied to the wrong person.

go read what normalfags are saying about israel, retard
or have you not been here long enough to know that you need to be doing your own fucking research into public opinion

Go back to sucking Trump’s cock on reddit. We don’t do that here.

Reported.

The false dichotomy has been the basis of pro-trump shilling here for months.
The fact that there are people here pretending to be user's that can't see through this is absurd.

anons*

nigger do you not know what sarcasm is
you think people saying "wtf i love x now" are serious?
your race isn't good enough to be on this board, please see yourself out

wtf i love saying wtf i love things now

I'm the nigger though.

WTF LE DRUMPF IS HITLER

no, you aren't worth it

Well gee, i can finally agree with some faggot tranny about something then.

All these kikes,
My look at the time:

You missed my point. Sholom Rubashkin is irrelevant in the grand scheme of things, as is moving the embassy. These are high profile ostensibly pro-kike moves with little cost to Trump. Meanwhile, in the more serious but covert matter of CIA action in Syria, he's pissed on the kike's plans.

I wish.

noice

Too late, first the mother of all taxpayer waste bomb, then being a super duper cuck and playing up for the christian super zionists, and letting a jewish tax evader that uses child labor off the books.

It shows he only cares about the retarded anglo israelis that think anglos are jews,the shitty military industrial complex and the bad corrupt jews.

The jews from america and europe that people in israel want out of power like sheldon adelson who caused an israeli tv network staff to walk out on air when asked to apologize to him.

Not only is trump not going to clean the deep state neocon swamp,he is actively filling it and filling it with america's public money.

TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW

I take it you're a sephardi jew.

Reported for not even trying to hide your jewishness.

No such thing as a "jew" period.
One is either a gentile (aka semite) or an EDOMITE.
Revelation 2:9 and 3:9 (KJV)
END OF STORY

Oh well, you btfo'd me with kikey semantics, Rabbi Shlomoheebovitz. Let me dust off my volumes of the Talmud from my bookshelf to counter your arguments.

M00ds will ban you for doing that.
I'd like to think that Trump is /ourguy/, but the ZOG is pretty heavy.

Guess 2018/19 will be the true judge of his character

Go and stay go.

That's not "criticism," kike.

It looks like you are tired of #winning already.

Hello FBI

is this creature on steroids

Sad!

why did it flush the toilet

nu-Holla Forums needs to go back to yiddit

(((1)))
You want to know how I know you don't belong here?

You realize Jews say the exact same about niggers behind closed doors as well, because its simply the truth?
?
?

topetti kek LARP

wrong picture