Spirits of xanadu steam keys

have a couple old keys around. replace the & with a number. they might say "spirits of xanadu for beta testing" when you use it but ignore that, it's just what pre-release keys say by default.

6IKBQ-VAWP&-MQ7KL
R0BLP-CXM6&-WPJNW
HGINP-YEHEE-AZY8&
PEQQI-HMLE&-BJ5GZ
M0Q0W-77LMK-&V3IB
73MY3-RKRGJ-&T76G
E5IVW-D5JW6-DBJ&M

also the game isn't great, but you might dig it if you're into sci-fi and don't mind ugly graphics. my next game will be much better, promise.

great job feeding the keys to a bot

Fuck off. I give up.

that's unfortunate if true. can bots read this?

missed them… got any more?

Grabbed the one starting I9PJM, thanks m8.

thanks

again replace the &s with a number, but this time also replace the * with either a P or a B

OP, tried the game, have suggestions:
-Got overwhelmed by big map and quit. plz make easier (arrow maybe?)
-Flashlight is not very bright

Maybe add some UI elements?

Thanks for the key.
Is this your game man?
I haven't heard of this game before honestly but it looks pretty cool.

Oh hey, I actually got one from the OP no less. The bots must be slow.
What on earth is this?

I aim for as little hand-holding and UI elements as possible in my games. Some dislike it, others like it. I could meet the camps halfway and have options to enable/disable certain things, but I didn't for this game. Not for any particular reason though.

Yeah it's my game. I developed it and a friend did the writing. Friends and a few contractors have their work in it as well, but mostly it was a 2 man affair.

It was our first commercial game and we aren't well known, and there's billions of (better and prettier) indie games out there so it's no surprise you haven't heard of it. Publisher put a little bit of marketing behind it but it went ignored by the press, likely because it's not a very presentable game and was made by a few unknowns.

Cool stuff. You seem like a chill guy and you're not even shilling like a reptile. I'll see if I can get a copy some time and review it if you're cool with that.

use a temp email service, paste the address and I'll send you a copy

Used this one, thanks! I think the guy who was worried about bots didn't notice the bit with the ampersands.

Really man? Hell, I'm down with that. Thank you.

[email protected]/* */

Holy shit, I got the second one.

Nice, thanks.
I had this game on my wishlist for a while, but me begin a cheapskate jew, I didn't spring for it right away.

done, and no problemo.

Thank you bro. You're a swell dude.

thanks op I took this key
have a nice picture of better times as my token of gratitude

mine can't, the OCR library i use doesn't support vertical text. but i guess i can fix that by spinning the image and retrying

So, how's the game?

been playing it for around 30 minutes but my toaster can't handle it I get sub 30 fps even in 800x600 res and all effects off, that aside it has a decent atmosphere, voice acting isn't garbage indie tier, and it looks promising
reminder I didn't get too far so I don't really know much else

It gives me invalid key on most attempts, I also got one duplicate that someone used before me, but I appreciate anyway OP

can you send one to [email protected]/* */ ?

These are the minimum requirements:
Windows XP SP2 or later
2.451 GHz dual-core
2 GB RAM
Dedicated graphics card with 512MB of VRAM and shader model 3.0
DirectX: 9.0c
1 GB available storage space

what kind of 'toaster' do you sport exactly?

thank you!
will try later today

the worst kind, 1.6 GHz dual core
integrated intel hd graphics with no memory whatsoever

Been playing it. It's breddy good. Really short but I'll bet there's more to see. There's a lot of little things to do here and there. I like that you can actually RESTORE the fucking lights instead of having to go in the dark all the time. It also has GOTY: King of the Dead

Will keep playing.

Hold up, you made this game?

Thanks for the key user

Wait, there are bots that snap up keys?

Yes. That's why anons use images or cryptic shit when they drop keys on Christmas etc.

It's just a myth, fellow human.
Some anons can get really paranoid, hahahaha!

You aint missing out on anything

i know , right? ha 01001100 01001111 01001100 ha

of course not!

Quads for truth, drop this game like the wet turd it is, how dare they protect degeneracy.

And yet he's fucking dead and gone. I'm ok with that.

Got 69&YA

if this isn't b8 it better have a phenomenally good pay-off by the time the game ends

Devbro. If you're still around, I have a question. In Zhao's audio log, she mentions "It hangs in the center, dreaming." Was this inspired by Azathoth? It gave me vibes of Azathoth.

fucking flags

That's an elaborate doxxing scheme. I'm impressed.

You know a script will just pick them up, right?

this actually happened to me, i got an email saying someone had requested my profile through some sort of steam mechanism, then some faggot added me out of nowhere, i know it's the dev of a game because he spends countless hours on it

I wonder what analytics data you get access to if you are a steam developer.

those dead eyes

Boobs are always good though.