Gamer Fuel thread

Чики брики edition

Only the very best.

what kind of spic eats a popcorn quesadila

The poor kind

Is there any other?

There's the dead kind. Gonna be a whole lot more of those after Trump wins and declares open season

Best fruit

obligatory

Shilling for tea, the brew of emperors.

Spaghetti is good for you.

I like chamomile.

I FUCKING LOVE SPAGHETTI FUCK YEAH!!! I WOULD EAT IT EVERY DAY OF EVERY WEEK IF I COULD, AND THERE ARE SO MANY VARIETIES AND WAYS TO COOK I WOULD NEVER GET BORED. GNOCCHI IS BEST PROVE ME WRONG

I HATE PASTAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Why are you doing that? Body issues?

GNOCCHI ISN'T SPAGHETTI NIGGER

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

I've never had it, feed me user.

YES, A MAN OF TASTE I SEE!! GNOCCHI IS A GODSEND FROM THE PASTA GODS, HOMEMADE ONES ARE THE BEST

I like chili because it's easy to make big batches and keep them in the fridge.

Leftover chili can also be mixed into spaghetti sauce.

what kind of subhuman nigger are you?

it's pasta, so the same category as spaghetti, like ravioli

shit's great user, you can buy packs of it at any grocery store and it's very easy to make by yourself. It's basically potato pasta.

agreed

I drink a teacupful of this gin and chase it down with this beer and the world looks a little more cheerful.

Are you 80 years old?

swag is for boys, class is for men, I allways says.

Wanna go have dinner?

Fucking Undertale

I really like over-steeped tea for some reason. Big pot of hot black loose tea (not fucking bagged shit we get here), steeped for a couple minutes but left in until the pot is empty (so starts off mild, and gets stronger as it goes on until 30-40m later when it's empty).

I like to have a nice bowl of raw spinach and some water to wash down the iron taste.

Why? Is it for that kike holiday?

Nice pasta

Are you actually retarded? They`re incredibly different, in both ingredients, texture, taste, and use in cooking. I can see comparing straight pastas and saying they`re interchangeable with other straight pastas, or hollow with other hollow, but gnocchi are very different.

Gnocchi is pretty great, though, especially proper potato gnocchi in a very garlicky sauce.

Eh, they are all dough boiled in water and typically served with a sauce on top. I get what you mean but most people use spaghetti and pasta interchangeably when referring to this kind of stuff.

Orecchiette is best pasta. They're like little yamakas for your tongue.

That is completely fucking wrong. Even normalfags have some standards.

Gin is for drinking straight or mixing with either dry+sweet flavours (white vermouth, tonic) or very lightly-herbal sweet drinks (lighter ginger ales, some spiced wine).
Anything else is heresy.

Get the fuck out of here, gin is great. Literally the only problem with gin is that it doesn't pair with cigars worth shit (whiskey and rum are for drinking with tobacco).

I've always loved steamed/boiled spinach with a little salt, I just hate how a massive package of spinach makes roughly a handful of cooked spinach.

I've literally never met somebody who used spaghetti and pasta interchangeably in speech, and I know some retards who call rice a pasta.
It's like calling all pop/soda "coke", or all motor vehicles "cars: reserved for idiots and people who don't know English.

They're pretty good with medium-thickness sauces, since they fill themselves with the sauce.

I just eat my pasta with nothing on it excluding some butter and salt.

I was thinking that it was semen at first, then I thought it was glaze. Then I realized your dick is in the picture.

That must have taken over a day

Estonia was a part of the Russian Empire and Soviet Union.
:^)

He lives in Estonia but he is clearly Russian

What tea should I drink today, Holla Forums?

None of it.

Raw, unshucked, unprocessed corn. Ketchup may be used to improve either the taste or texture depending on your autism levels.

What non-bagged tea do you recommend and what are the improved benefits from them?

Disgustingly Delicious.

Too much. No real flavor.

Dangerously diabetic

That shit is incredible. I recommend everyone buy a thing of it.

Glenn Beck is that you?

seasoned salt is so good. it makes sammies taste so much better

Pretty much any loose tea that isn't a "value brand". The "benefits" are taste and that's it. Loose tea tastes noticeably better than almost all bagged teas (though of course there's shitty loose tea too, and there ARE good bagged teas).
It's like the difference between buying frozen breaded fish sticks and getting actual raw fish fillets, usually.

Would eat

Nigga what? I've never tried that, I always boil it.
Boiled fresh corn goes amazing with a little butter melted on the surface (and when I say a little, I really do mean a very little bit).

Try Finlandia instead. It's cheaper and smoother.

For me, russkie standard is the only vodka I get nowadays. Moskovskaya and Stolichnaya are also decent cheaper alternatives.

I drink Finlandia to but could not post anymore images in one post.

I pity anyone who doesn't know this amazing dish.
You combine shredded bread with eggs, milk, parsley, fried onions and add some salt, pepper and muscat.
You wrap mixture inside a kitchen towel or plastic foil and then either cook or steam it.
It's essentially a bread sausage most often eaten with pot roast.

Maybe something is wrong with your diet or you're doing it too often per day.

This meme needs to die.

You're right, actually. I was about to call you autistic, but I went out and bought some. This loose tea (lemongrass) tastes "fresher", while the other bagged tea tastes kinds of washed out, old and slightly bitter. Thank you!

Ну блин! This is of good recipie.
I, Sergei, make and of many.

curiosity got to me

that doesn't look too bad actually

Pasta is a.meme see:
I hope she made lotsa spaghetti.
Mom's Spaghetti.
Spaghett
Etcetti.

Is that Hamburger Helper from scratch?

>Hamburger Helper
I never understood why this was, Americans.

Hamburger as in hamburger meat. Ground beef. You get a pound of ground beef and it's supposed to help it along by adding a bunch of other shit to make it a "meal".

You're a pound of ground beef.

I just finished a box of cheeseitz

The three superior foods no challenge whatsoever

how do you make tapwater sam?

Literal Pajit. Back to your designated shitting street

Listen to this user, user.

Loose tea comes in grades, which are mostly size sorting via mesh screens. Just look for some good quality black tea to start. You're better off finding a tea house (there are some in your area trust me, tea industry is older than coffee) or even a coffee house and asking for where to find loose leaf tea. Getting it on the internet is fine too and sometimes cheaper than some stores.

Drinking bagged tea versus loose leaf tea is like drinking instant coffee versus freshly roasted and ground coffee. Night and fucking day.

I don't know how you can be poor and afford snacks, snacks are so expensive, more than actual food.

He says, whilst drinking the caffeine jew, freshly picked by beaners and niggers for 1000 years (both of whom had to rely on the white man to give them civilisation).

not drinking iced tea with nothing but lemon added.
fucking plebeians

i put old bay in pretty much everything. tossing fries in old bay is pretty baller. its weird tho, i moved from the east coast to the south west and no one knows what old bay even is. i struggle to understand a world without old bay, but i guess its nice to have 90 degree weather in October and girls walking around in bikinis.

I bought some Hershey's chocolate from an import shop once. It tasted like the chocolate they make for dogs.

Oh I do have the hard tack and water after an user suggested it here. You can have as much of it as you want so that is cool.

Why do you eat chocolate made for dogs

Good meme.

I also can't believe I forgot to post best drink

Jesus Christ that looks mediocre.

good shit, I've got a jar fermenting, found out my bread also had linseed in it, no idea how it'll turn out

I got this recipe off half/k/ ages ago that is good. Basically you just eat a spoonful or so of it for a meal. I keep a few jars of it handy in case I end up homeless again.

And you're a faggot who had the audacity not to be born in America.

People who use teabags will be teabagged by Satan in hell.

Getting in the Halloween Spirit

OP here, I used pumpernickel, color is yellow/really light brown. Pretty sure it also tastes different from actual black rye bread kvass

There's a surprisingly decent amount of potassium per serving.

that's some weak shit.

Enjoy the wallpaper eh

how about you fuck off

It's not a meme, it's a legitimately fucking disgusting excuse for chocolate. The supermarkets sell it here when faggoween is on in America and it's fucking atrocious compared to any other type of chocolate. No wonder Hershey's has to lisence the brand of Cadbury to trick people into thinking it's no Hershey's, as well as block imports of actual Cadbury's chocolate there.

but before you do, have some good taste wallpapers

fucking faggots

Nah, It was a PNG that I edited to fit 1080p.

Skyrim sweet scrolls

>>>/ck/

Anything on a stick

what a terrible place to begin with

Is there a way to get the fucking seeds out of these things without it taking an hour

sUX IT, mElbournite

You're supposed the seeds as well.

I'm guessing soda isn't received well.

Food.

I made Polish red beet soup. It was delicious.

I eat icecream

Perth
Brisbane
Sydney
Adelaide
Hobart
Canberra
Darwin
Melbourne

fill up your sink and take them out while the fruit is submerged in the water.

It also keeps you from getting red stains on whatever shirt you have the misfortune of wearing at the time.

Rest of western vidya, are you even trying?