s000.tinyupload.com/index.php?file_id=32145922278282446522
cheekyvideos.net/murdoch/Dr Murdoch's no good very bad week.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Literally no one cares

But you already know that

Is Cheekyvideo still shite?
Anyone who mirrors evalion or Southern videos theyre faggots by default

who cares?

Yeah, fuck those e-celebs who hide beyond anonymity.
Far better OC is being made by…by…well.
At least there are better redpilled cartoons that make a lot of good points using humor, which is powerful, being made by…I just can't think of it.

No one cares, fuck off

I care, Chaim.

Everytime.

One would have thought the last 3 years of jewish patrols policing these boards calling on their puppet imkampfy to ban every single non-jew posting here would give some indication of how kikes Holla Forums is.

Then there's the dozen of threads shut down detailing the Chabad Lubavitch kike that trumpstein commuted the other day.

Then there's the open goading of the few remaining legit anons by hasbara kikes every single day on every single thread….
[see]

I see this trend of the first 5 posters being shills in every thread all of a sudden. I bet its a single astroturf shill hopping IPs for each post.

b-but my waifu died in the last one ;_;

It's because you're a Paki. That's why you would prefer to sit here and complain about Trump, because you don't care about the UK. You have no connection to the soil, no ancestors who made that land what it is. You're an invader, and you don't belong. That's why you chose to never change your posting style. You are used to not belonging in your own country, so people noticing who you are and telling you to fuck off is just another day at the office.

Sincerely, kill yourself. Not for my benefit, or even this board's benefit. Simply because your existence is extremely sad, and you would end your suffering with a knife down your arms.

The original thread was never deleted, it is up with 450 posts right here.

Nvm looks like it was recreated using the same picture. The original thread was blatant anti-Drumpf shilling instead of a legit discussion.

meme potential?

1st poster every time

The t_d episode got just the right amount of cringe. Most of these other ones are pretty shit though. Also didnt jewtube ban you?

comfy as f rite now

JIDF is atroturfing this board in full force. It's getting ridiculous and I think even the legit trumptards are starting to realise who the actual shills are here.

jej

Do it for her, user.

Is minecraft free?

I care. Shows great.

That's why they can do what they do.

Total shit, cancer made by faggots

Pretty good episode. Murdoch Murdoch is a good self aware force of normie recruitment and sanity checker. We are the force of holding people to a standard, but we also benefit from less strict factions to boost our numbers. Nice microchimerism redpill.

What else would you expect the mods a Turk

>cheekyvideos.net/murdoch/murdoch.torrent
They listened!

MM, if you're reading, some critique.

Ever since forever, the AR has been criticized here for abstaining from upholding standards. This part is normally shown in your show with the juxtaposition of Murdoch-chan, the '1488' stereotype you use as a stand in for people of our stripe, and Murdoch who is essential you as the author's voice.

In this episode it was especially bad. You have Murdoch-chan coming up with 400+ requirements for admission into the 'movement', an obvious reference to our stringent standards. On the contrary, you offer Murdoch as the moderating voice saying that as long as you support the 14 words then you're 'on our side'. Essentially, this would include every faggot non-white who mouths that they care about the fate of whites while their every action contradicts that. A real concerned non-white would voluntarily self-deport rather than inflicting his existence upon us, but as we are well aware, non-whites would follow us to the end of causality if it meant that they could continue their gibs.

I think it ignores and misrepresents the fundamental question that non-whites by definition cannot be pro-white as this would entail them fighting against their own racial interests. Whites are the only race empathetic enough to forego their benefit of their kith and kin to reduce personal standing for the benefits of the world/others. So I just think this episode is just another step in the direction of moderation that I think is disingenuous.

Shut the fuck up, Berkay.

Are you a fucking retard who's never met a real redhead before? You know that fire engine red shade is SJW hair dye, right? Fucking shitskin.

I should know better than to lurk on Saturday mornings, the retards and school age kikes come crawling up out of the sewer pipes every week like clockwork.

All these sites were bought and paid for last year.

Surely Drumpf paid thousands of shills to defend him on some japanese cartoon forum.

Even something so painfully designed for Holla Forums still feels like normie material

u can get pirate versions for free if the serb in question allows pirate clients. the one in the previous post does indeed allow them so Holla Forumsandcraft is free

It's already confirmed that he did. Look up project alamo. Trump has had paid shills on the internet since the election.

It's been more than a year since they started tolerating shills whilst banning actual posters.

And loli anime reaction pics are totally Holla Forums right?

Holy fucking shit, you’re bad at this.

lel I was an unpaid one.

Do I have to torrent it? I need a direct download or my ISP will become a niggerkike and kick me off.

Either way, I'm not making an entire thread for this shit

Right.

Loli smugs are a vehicle, not a message themselves. As explained elsewhere, they are a complete humiliation tactic for anyone who wants to argue against us. You could see this most evidently with Rick Wilson and his sperging out over getting slammed with smugs for months on end. It's just absurdity itself, an expression of imageboard monoculture that clearly separates in-groups from out-groups.

Getting mad at loli smug means you're not in on the joke.

i personally use a thing called shiginima u can probably find that easily for a direct dl, and the address of game is the name of the images if u wanna play Holla Forumsandcraft

so adorable how chan says "gas chambers!"

Thank you helpful user.

COMPLETE THE SYSTEM OF GERMAN IDEALISM AND GIVE BIRTH TO THE OVERMAN!!!!!

I kek'd. Murdock is becoming less (((alt-kike))) and more Holla Forums

Damn. That's not the full game though.

their gameserver is on 1.12 version so ull need to make sure u pick that in the shiginima thing if u try to join the Holla Forums minecraft server

Exactly this.
Smug anime whores are a psychological shit test.
They trigger intense reaction formation effects in people with inherent cuckold tendencies.

if i google shiginima, the very first result is one i use to play on the Holla Forumsandcraft serb

WhiggerNat art is cringey shit because the underlying ideology is pretty bare. I don't blame the creators though, there isn't much for them to work with besides 'movement drama'.

The term 'whore' in this context doesn't mean sexual deviant. It means the colloquial usage of whore which is just a bitch. Loli smugs, even though they are adolescent, are clearly looking at you (or whoever they're posted to) with derision. This is similar to pic related. They evoke a deep lizard-brained reaction to reexamine one's actions or behaviors based on the expression of the opposite sex. They're not supposed to be sexual, but the idea is that if even a little girl looks down on you then you can only imagine the reaction you get from more wizened, grown up women. It's pure psychological WMDs hurled at people that work on a subconscious level.

Lolis naturally want to get fucked and that's not true in comparison of what they are imitating (children). They are monsters in disguise and must be exterminated.

Is this what I need to do?

You cant watch youtube?

yay user! thanks!

I didn't save the screen cap when some user first expertly parsed it out, so I might not explain it as well as him, but basically: 2D is at it's heart an idealization version of the feminine. The sight of an idealized female looking directly at the viewer with a look of smug disapproval will trigger intense subconscious reactions in the inferior, becasue these are the looks they would be getting from real women out in the wild in more primitive times when he would prove to be a worthless protector/provider/mate. It doesn't matter if you like anime or not, and the loli shit is a red herring becasue the perceived age of the girl is a non-factor. The symbol worms it's way into the brain regardless.

Isn't this the kike who said if had to choose between gassing Milo and gassing William Luther Pierce that he'd gas WLP? Since when does Holla Forums worship e-celebs anyway?

STFU Snoop dog.

Dude…

DAY OF THE FUCKING ROPE!

Look at the comments above you…. It's pedo shit.

STOP BITCHIN' AND GET TO MEMEING

Be quiet.

The server for one of the images doesn't work :(

Jordon "you're just jelly of the Jews" Peterson BTFO. Best Christmas ever.

NEVVVVVVER!

I think MM does better work than most of the other ecelebs out there. However, he gets too much influence from his big tent TRS kike compatriots to really have a concise enough message to be really effective.

This is my favorite MM clip. I thought it was great, but then again I am a bit 2serious4u though so it appeals to me since it's not attempting to make me laugh. I think it's good redpill material.

Rest in Piece Prussia
SSReddit was my bro

.t Germania

Source?

Nah, fuck off

hand transparency issue. fixed.

Not being able to grasp the concept of ridiculing your enemies with smug loli whores is a sign of autism.

crap. With hair & eyes fixed.

My austism is stronger than your austim.

You will never become the Higher Man who heralds the coming of the Overman!

My autism is stronger than your autism.

You will never become the Higher Man who heralds the coming of the Overman!

I guess spamming low quality meme edits with wojack wearing a MAGA hat wasn't an effective strategy, shareblue.

Tru Pleb

Lolis are demon spawn

Thanks for proving me right.

That's just them mod. He goes int Unwrangled Tard mode every saturday morning.

OK guys. Who told the Podesta brothers about 8ch/pol/?!

Stop yer bitchin. I posted both ways.

Calm down, shill

Christ, you guys are terrible at fitting in here.

Nice reverse physcology kike

Please don't post such a 1488 video in a thread about BASED alt-right ecelebs.

Run along, yid.

Do you even read?

Not sure it warrants a thread but fuck it, it's a great show so have a bump.

Do you? Take off your fucking fake hipster glasses.

Still waiting for you to become less alt-kike. Get out.

I'll admit that I like a few MM episodes, but what the fuck is this?
You could have used a pic of a nigger, and it would have had the same result.
Why D&C?

That's the brown man that Lauren Southern has quite a few racy photos with. I think the Irish hat is just a joke calling Irish potato niggers as they've done in the past with their pure bavarian phenotype vid.

You own nuffin :^)

Yep, just let the jews feed off the corpse of the only god who can help us. I'm sure that'll show 'em, right my fellow white person?

Stop projecting Chaim. MM is great, unlike you kiked up talmudvision trash

It's because he ain't a nigger but a mixed nigger paddy

Ok, Im not up to speed on e-celebs, who is this semen demon?

Recent events have shown me that everyone needs to either save or archive everything.

Agreed. That is something very few even know about. Even if its over exaggerated (I dont think it is tbh), it will get normies thinking about it when looking over potential mates, and some girls might even consider it too.

In one of the MM episodes they do gas WLP. Of course he is in many episodes afterwards as a voice of sense and reason, calling MM and DrM faggots for being faggots. Milo is cast as a kike monster who is attacking the ideals of the west.

Am I the only one put off by these retards? The implementation of memes just seems off and unnerving in someway.

Well put together media like what is made by Murdoch Murdoch is what will help us win the culture war. Murdoch is doing God's work anyone who says otherwise is a Kike or a brainwashed faggot.

Checked and dubs confirm.

Here a MM episode just for you faggots

The lack of explanation leads to think that you're the idiot

Their animation is pretty bad and reminds me of some budget Nickelodeon cartoon from the 90s. Doesn't help they use established memes and make original the characters from it. This would all be easily overlooked if the voice acting wasn't bad.

Doesn't help that whenever their videos are posted, its never in webm form and shows up as kiketube

Wow, hit the nail on the head with you. Lurk for 2 years faggot. Thats assuming youre not some faggot D and C kike that should be gassed

You really are going all out, arent you?
Even if their message is sound and they are good writers, they should find some actual talent to help convey it properly.

It isnt surprising that eceleb shit like this gets paraded around by autists who will blindly defend it. Post webms and you wont seem like youre shilling garbage for a viewcount

Sure thing Chaim. Im sure MM has a big budget from (((someone))) to make videos. Youre complaining about nothing and trying to pass it off as a key element of what makes MM awesome. So get you nose out of here faggot.

ALso, if you werent such an obvious, but subpar shill, you would realize the MM videos are mostly on other channels since your buddies and jewtube shoah'd MM's first acct, and the new one is likely set for shoah as well. But ya, trying to get no name jewtube accounts views is the reason Im gonna post this episode right now.

Btw, KYS faggot.

I really struck a nerve there.
Theres a reason shit like Gex's videos spread like wildfire and these faggots out to try and make a brand of themselves are irrelevant

There is a fear in the back of my mind that even Lauren Rose has been BLACKED.com.

The animation being bad is pretty much their style now. Theres legitimate criticisms of mm, but saying their style is bad as if its not intentional is silly.

They stood with Kike Eunuch, defended Jared Taylor, and, until they realized it would hurt their patreon, said "genocidal 1488ers" like Dr. Pierce of no place in the Aut-Kike, unlike degenerate jews.

Lol in the past few months Murdoch Murdoch went from full bigger hate to helping a black old lady and child, only attacking kikes, the EU, and fake alt-right this along with realizing that kindness and empathy are what makes the white man the master race while simultaneously it is our greatest weakness. They must have done some soul searching.

Don't fall for (((their))) tricks user

Ah. Well that makes a bit more sense within context, and what not. Plz excuse me of my ignorance lads.
Despite their faults; they know good art when they see it.

A shame they can't seem to make any themselves.

Any woman attempting to engage in politics in this context is desperately seeking attention and/or money.
That's really all there is to it - women do not have the capacity to espouse these ideals themselves, they are merely clay which shifts to fit the mold in which it is placed.
Being an attention whore is pretty much as bad as being BLACKED imho, because it shows something of a woman's character and what it shows in that context is pretty much the same that being BLACKED shows - she makes bad decisions, is deceitful and apt to social signal, and prioritizes attention/money over serving in the role of mother.

These aut-right thots could have their choice of young White men, but instead of making that choice, they instead choose to pal around with homosexuals and other degenerates, including niggers and kikes, while pursuing shekels and fame. Its genuinely pretty disgusting.
Like, really disgusting.

I keked.

For such a lovely city there are strangely few people there on the hills. Perhaps they are living in a nightmarish dystopia, and are experiencing "reality" through (((augmented reality))).

Lauren 2: Burning Coal with Jigaboo

Some german drew this at cuckchan…
It's. ..beautiful desu…
I visit cuckchan but mainly /biz/

Checked for a thousand keks>>11075911

Holla Forums is totally subverted, Murdoch. Ignore the kikes; oldfags love your cartoon.

This hole might be even deeper.

onlinelibrary.wiley.com.sci-hub.io/doi/10.1111/j.1439-0531.2010.01672.x/full

onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/j.1439-0531.2010.01672.x/pdf

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/20626678

s000.tinyupload.com/index.php?file_id=32145922278282446522

This. Someone has obviously pushed some fresh funding into a shill campaign, all it does is cause noise, and the best they can achieve is being an annoyance, an annoyance that strengthens rather than weakens my resolve.

MM is entertaining and I appreciate the effort that goes into it.

Just like everybody who doesn't embrace Spencer's "White zionism" or the homosexual semitic cult of TRS is subverted?

This place really is shit now. Reminds me of cuckchan right before GG. The only reason the exodus happened as quickly as it did was because cuckchan was pretty shit at the time. GG was the catalyst to gtfo of that shithole for good.

Looks like I'll have BUY my virgin wife with BTC now.

Reminder that Jim’s purpose was to dissolve the userbase of Holla Forums and purposely decrease the views, posts, and interactions here, as proven by the permanent downward trend of all posting data since he killed hotwheels.

(((someone)))

Have a few ideas based on which threads are slid/bumplocked

sorry i wasnt payin attention. the ip is simply "pol-andcraft dot com" but with a . instead of dot

One of the main problems hitting cuckchan is that the number of newfags has exploded and when they try to fit in and if there are more shills than anons they fit in by holding whatever opinion gets shilled,if you look at cuckchan you never see info dumps with red pills,people should do info dumps there every now and then as a public service.
Think of it as a war away from home,same as we used to hold rules 1&2 to keep the fight and shitstorm away from home,when reddit conservatives fell the hordes went to 4chan if that is also lost (and many of the boards are being shilled to death)then as soon as false consensus is reached they'll bring the fight here.

That's why I like checking the temperature of other "neutral" boards to see how the culture war is going.

Murdoch Murdoch defended Mike Enoch after his marriage to a B'nai B'rith BioQueen was revealed, they promote Spencer, and claim that Jared Taylor's defense of the jews is really just strategy to redpill "normies", even though he does just as much to protect his masters behind the scenes. I honestly doubt they're "kiked" though, probably just the typical shekel hungry hobbyists you find on the aut-kike.

That rasterization is atrocious.

It's a half-human. I think the Irish part is because the guy is half-Irish, or something. A minotaur would not work because it doesn't have a human head. Could have gone with a Satyr I suppose.

Or do what some Hollyjew stars do and adopt a girl. I can see this already:
Quite an insane plan, but we have quite a lot of insane people here too. The other problem is that it's unlikely you'd find good girls who are in the right age, because normally they are adopted by their relatives or the close friends of their parents. Or if that's not the case, then they spent most of their childhood in orphanages, and that can lead to an unstable personality.

And Trump pals around with jews, promotes their ideologies, almost went to war with Syria for them, and let his daughter marry and birth a child with one.
Don't pretend this board gives a damn about perfection for its supposed movements. If you really hated Mike that much, then all you did was make him more able to express his minds. Good fucking job, faggot.

shoo shoo trs

shoo shoo pos

Having the most basic of standards isn't "perfectionism". Playing ball with the jews is required in politics and business, but it disqualifies you from White nationalism. If you were anything more than hobbyists with a deep investment in an autistic homosexual cult, you'd see that.

Eunuch isn't "expressing his minds", he's just forced to play up his Mike Enoch persona at all times, now that it's his only real source of income. It's no different than Hal Turner's return to radio.

I doxed Morrakiu. Should I dox someone else? 8ch is not your stomping ground. You have your website, we have ours.

Wow you really are a piece of shit, aren't you?

Yeah sure. It's not like it wasn't without warning. So, like I said, you have your website, we have ours. You've been warned.

Let me say this to you plain and simple, all these "redpilled" women do not give a fuck about white identity or nationalism. They come to alt-kike for attention and money from incel virgins who think it will somehow get them laid. Most of them are literal ex-camwhores who used to strip for cash (Shoeonhead, Lauren Southern, the bitch who got kicked off youtube etc) they do not give a fuck about preserving white culture or people, this is simply another way of getting more beta orbiters around them so they can inflate their massive egos and feel good about themselves while sucking off 12 dudes

Non-aggression policies went out the window when you doxxed people for having even tangential attachment to Mike Enoch. You want to attack the people advertising? Whatever. But you went further, you doxxed people in pictures at Charlottesville. Then you raid 4chan with this mess. You're a bunch of kikes with this shit, and so's your discord. You deserve the pushback you're getting, antifa mods be damned.

Nobody here "doxxed" anybody from Charlottesville, buttslammer. Every time somebody from the LGBTRS community fucks up and gets doxed, it's our fault and that of the "antifa mods"?

What's wrong with kikes? You're here defending a podcast newtwork run by one.

Holla Forums is always right

This.
If the world was redpilled these women would be stay at home mums not caring about politics and being speakers.
But yeah, these women speakers are totally "redpilled".

Really, because those threads identifying and doxxing the charlottesville pictured threads I saw in August were just my imagination, huh?

Fucking hell, someone needs to start archiving Holla Forums Holla Forums, call out this gaslighting shit, I know what I fucking saw.

>cheekyvideos.net/murdoch/Dr Murdoch's no good very bad week.html
Thanks user. I know you probably got the bans for this, but I always like to know when a new Murdoch drops.
ok. I guess we'l just go back to discussing Richard Spencer or making dozens of threads about Mike Enoch. Gotta keep Holla Forums pure.

I'm sure it was real in your mind, TRSemite

You don't understand how much of a beta nigga Morrakiu is.

We're talking levels of beta that shouldn't even be possible. Waiting for Alex McNabb to finish fucking a girl so he can go in and take sloppy seconds beta.

Not quite the literal definition of a cuck, but a cuck nonetheless.

Correct. Now get out.

are you seriously saging an anchored thread, kike?

Wrong. I doxed ONE FUCKING X because he:
1) would not stop talking shit about Holla Forums. ("purity spiraling 8pol spergs")
2) defended Mike's kike wife and said we were the bad people for bringing it to light

Yep, that's what I did. When you seemed to have left, I stopped.

Wrong. None of us who actually know how to dox did any dox of people at charlottesville. Heck, I got invited by one of your fashy goys who knows nothing of my moonlighting. I like the idea of a meatspace movement, but I hate that you let all the fucking obvious shitty people in your movement persist. Whether it was intentional or because you're too big of pussies to say anything about it was irrelevant.

There's no discord, and I don't really see much pushback. I slunk back into the anonymous ether as soon as I wasn't needed to remind you TRS fags why we have a reputation.

reddlt spacing on top of that

The only doxing threads re:Charlottesville were about antifa, unless you count the digging into whether or not Fields and Kessler were kikes.

You were never needed. You doxxed a white guy. Good job.

when are you anti-white TRSodomites going to fuck off?

Well, Sven has declared repeatedly that they're going to keep shilling on Holla Forums until Holla Forums loves TRS, so, I guess they're here forever.

Just like the rest of us.

Remember, you're here forever.

Who did he dox? Unable to read IDs?

>(((TRS)))
you kikes are dedicated

He's not from around here, remember?

Neck tattoo huh?

168 replies into a MM thread and NONE of you lazy niggers have posted either MM webm?! This board is cucked beyond belief :^(
Announcement webm

youtube-dl picked the mp4 version because I left out the -f switch

youtube-dl is a dying art

merry christmas murdoch, you faggot.

DO NOT DISRESPECT NAZBOL

checked

The absolute state of this dying Mongolian basket weaving art board

Literally had to make a first post that no one cares.

Most niggers have some European ancestry, including the paternal lineage. There's no such thing as "half black" or "mixed nigger", they're just "niggers".

that had better be marker on her neck.

What is the status of RageAfterStorm?

Maybe I can finally stop beating them up over Pierce, its been a long time.
I just lost my shit when they started attacking Peterson, they clearly have risen above your typical alt-kiker. Guy was on twitter telling people whites dont exist a couple weeks ago, looks like they saw the shit he was spouting too.

I care, kike
funny kike mods anchored this

heh