Hungary announces more policies to boost birthrate

The Hungarian government has pledged measures to support naturally growing the population — rejecting mass migration — as an effort to halt the demographic decline after Prime Minister Viktor Orbán declared 2018 to be a “year of families”.
“Brussels does not really have a family-friendly policy,” Gabriella Selmeczi MP said as she chaired the Visegrád Group family policy parliamentary committee on Thursday.

“Our task is to strengthen the family policy,” Ms. Selmeczi added, with the committee agreeing that instead of mass migration “a good family policy” is the solution to the continent’s declining population.

The Hungarian provisions, which will “support childbearing in a working society”, would be built on three pillars: to reduce the cost of living, to ensure that Hungarians are not excluded from having families because of their economic situation, and to raise, in value, the public perception of child-rearing.

The conservative Fidesz politician and her equivalents from Poland, the Czech Republic, and Slovakia also stated their rejection of the progressive “gender programme” and affirmed the reality of “biological gender”.

Delegates also pledged to stand by traditional values by vowing “to protect life, marriages based on the relationship between man and woman, [and] the family on which the whole of society is based because it is the basis for a sustainable future”.

Sending notes from the meeting to the European Union, the family policy committee hoped to offer a “cure” from Budapest to the bloc “based on the family and hoping that this voice would be heard in other capitals of Europe”.

Hungary, which claims to spend 4.8 per cent of GDP on family support, has seen its fertility rate rising by 20 per cent from 1.23 to 1.49 over the course of Orban's government, with the country hoping to see that ratio rise to 2.1 by 2030.

archive.is/9ZSOP

Bump, setting up precedent for other white countries to enforce policies for native population boost.

KYS kike.

Reported and bumped.

This kike posted in the Israeli-Palestinian thread too. Same MO, autistic screeching and sage in every field.

Reasons for predicting this thread will be stickied and HotpocketX edited to ensure the cartoon frog posting Trumptards continue championing Ziocon shysters across the world
[see image attached]

Welcome to Nu/pol, where every promoted group is either openly jewish or completely in bed with the zionist kikes

It's because you're a Paki. That's why you would prefer to sit here and complain about Trump, because you don't care about the UK. You have no connection to the soil, no ancestors who made that land what it is. You're an invader, and you don't belong. That's why you chose to never change your posting style. You are used to not belonging in your own country, so people noticing who you are and telling you to fuck off is just another day at the office.

Sincerely, kill yourself. Not for my benefit, or even this board's benefit. Simply because your existence is extremely sad, and you would end your suffering with a knife down your arms.

It's because you're a Paki. That's why you would prefer to sit here and complain about Trump, because you don't care about the UK. You have no connection to the soil, no ancestors who made that land what it is. You're an invader, and you don't belong. That's why you chose to never change your posting style. You are used to not belonging in your own country, so people noticing who you are and telling you to fuck off is just another day at the office.

Sincerely, kill yourself. Not for my benefit, or even this board's benefit. Simply because your existence is extremely sad, and you would end your suffering with a knife down your arms.

You replied to the wrong person and have absolutely no refutation to what was said.

Like you did earlier today in another thread

What is there for me to respond to?
I provided proof that the kosher clown you are promoting here as a duty of ZOG, is kiked.
What you have done is openly goad anons that jews run Holla Forums, while claiming some kind of high ground while you self evidently show you are a kike

People don't understand scrwed Hungary is, in some parts of the country 30% of children are fucking gypsies. If they'd be forced to admit rapefugees they would see a demographic catastrophe in short order.

Here's what you posted earlier today on another thread
Which is exactly the template you write every day on every thread whenever an user doesn;t want to play along with your neocon ZOG promotion
See any pattern here?

It's almost as if you kikes that police these boards openly harass any user who isn't jewish

No one in Hungary thinks Orban is "based", only aut-kike retards who have never spoken to a Hungarian before believe this, Hungarians actually know what it is and what it takes to resist ZOG

Orban works for isreal, just like your jewish Trump, Gert Wilders and every other kosher clown Holla Forumss jew police promote here and sticky up top of the page

Got a single fact to back that up?
Something has really wiled up the black pill shills, haven't seen shilling like this since the Republican primaries.

It's mostly hasbarafag hopping IPs. Wait a few hours and his shilling will die down

FIDESZ is singlehandedly responsible for the selling out of Hungarian land to rich sandniggers and jews, cause they want to build a new supermarket or some shit. Oh yeah they are also whoring out our water. Hungary is rich with clean water. It's slowly being sold to outsiders. Meanwhile the govt spends millions of $$$ on fixing the water supply network and what we get from it is thick black fucking shit flowing from the pipes. The VAT in hungary is ridiculously high for the low wages we have and all we have to show for it is rich our fucking politicians. No money is spent on fixing what's broken because the FIDESZ jews fucking pocket it all.

FIDESZ is filled to the fucking brim with jews and ex-commie criminals (there's a big overlap, mind you).
Orbán is their puppet. FIDESZ is the party responsible for the holohoax exposure laws, the holocaust remembrance day, the holocaust remembrance year, and a great many holocaust museums.
Orbán says this big nationalistic things and you all wet your panties. You don't understand that this is just a dishonest politician pandering to the people. Hungarians are very nationalist and despise the left. He only says what he has to say to stay in charge so the exploitation of the country may continue.

The only people promoting Orban as a legit nationalist are neocon jews who run the alt-right or literal retarded children who believe everything their jew mind-controllers in the alt-media tell them to believe

Meanwhile this Chabad Lubavitch clown is posting this, openly goading anons about the fact this board has been hijacked by kikes, as they post on every thread

One of us two knows what he is talking about, the other is plainly a kike who polices these boards to vet out antisemitism and non Jared Kushner approved talking points

Have you offered this discussion a single valid argument backed by a single fact aside from spamming your template hasbara poison?

No one in Hungary agrees that Orban is a white nationalist, only isreal Americans try to make thios claim

Hungarian here, can confirm. Orbán is a fat gypsy bastard in bed with the kikes.

Banning you is the only useful thing that faggot does

Perhaps if you read your Tel Aviv template spam you've posted, you'd realise there isn't actually a question, nor is there a single point made in the text you have spammed at least 12 times on various threads today

Banning one of the few legit non jew white posters here, that actually knows what he is talking about in favour of your obvious jewish spam benefits this board how?

In this thread alone, I have provided self-evident proof that Orban is ZOG, while you have done nothing but complain a non-jew white man is posting evidence of your jewish lies on Holla Forums

It's well beyond suspicious, faggot. Is this really the best you can do?

Post a timestamped picture of Hungarian ID.

Please. Hasbarafag is a known shitposter, and if you can't see it you have to lurk more

Okay, reported.

Apád faszát te tetűhintás geci!

Go ahead, report away. If I get banned, then it shows that hasbarafag has no idea what he's talking about. Because I'm supposedly a stooge for the mods, so why would they ban me? If I don't get banned, then I get to stick around and fuck with this idiot until I get bored of it. It's honestly a win-win

You realize that you have no refutation for anything he said and that all of your posts are without substance, right?

TAKE HEED, ANY ACTUAL Holla ForumsACKS WHO REMAIN ON THIS FUCKING SITE. THIS HAS BEEN THE SHILLS’ MODUS OPERANDI FOR THE LAST FEW MONTHS.
You’ll see it on more than just Holla Forums and imageboards, too.

Akkor használd is, zsidókám!

I'm not here to refute him dummy. I'm here to fuck with him, and make him read the hard truths that I put in my copypasta

You are free to leave this website if you wish, user.
I think you misquoted?
Do you really think the thousands of regular users are just people Trump hired to circle jerk among them selves?

Kurva.

Objecting to me identifying hasbar
Since when is clearly providing proof that the ZOG agent you and your Tel Aviv gang are promoting on here, shitposting?
Considering all you have done is post the same spam saying nothing other than mindless hasbara shit talking

A graphic that openly shows how the jews police these boards to oust any antisemites and how to detect them on Holla Forums

Then continues to call people "hasbarafag" without once considering they've already identified themselves as the jewish police monitoring these boards

Still to date (12 posts on this thread alone and dozens on other threads today) you still haven;t offered a solitary opinion worth printing or indeed saying anything other than
and repeated spam some retarded kike in your office thought would be a good idea to spam, despite it not having a single logical point, argument or fact, just mindless jewish hasbara shit-talking, claiming anyone who dares criticise jews on Holla Forums must be a muslim

I've posted clear arguments and evidence regarding Orban, the subject matter of this thread and what I say is self evidently true, all you;ve done is spam complaints that a non-jew is daring to post on Holla Forums, while posting this image>>11075475

fuck with me for providing proof that orban is a jewish puppet?
Which makes you a jewish hasbara troll, by your own actions, behaviour and admission…

kiggity kek

How’s about you read what was written.

pick two. a timestamped pic isn't an unreasonable request though, so he should quit bitching and post one

As long as he keeps Muslims out of Visegrad and openly opposes Soros, I don't believe you.

Tomorrow is ours.

Is japan racist then?

lol is hasbarafag really a paki or are you guessing? 'cause that would explain a lot actually

First post your ID, then we can talk. By the way, why should I prove that I'm Hungarian on an anonymous image board?

But he doesn't, there is the so-called letelepedési kötvény, which in practice means that you can buy Hungarian citizenship for about 300 000 euro. Even better, it's just a loan to the state, so the "buyer" will get back his money with interest. Most buyers are Chinese, but we can't even confirm their nationality. It's a complete loss of money for the state on the long run, but the companies selling these get lots and lots of money from the deals, and of course that all goes to the pockets of politicians. So far 18 000 people got Hungarian citizenship this way. Orbán will be executed for high treason once our day comes.

Cultural marxists reserve the term 'xenophobic' for non-whites who they would otherwise call racist.

He's a Paki living in the UK. He admitted as much during one of his spergouts a few months back. That's why I wrote that copypasta, because it explains to newfags why he incessantly goes on about Trump non fucking stop

So basically you support any jewish NeoCon politician in line with Likud and shares the exact same agenda as Netanyahu, like his son posted the other month

So opposing the Soros' of this world while being financed and backed by the Kissinger's
of this world means what for the white race?

There is no such thing as based Likudnik zionist jews

Why would a single non jew call anyone a "hasbarafag", as though opposing the jewish hasbara that police these boards is what a single legit user would ever do?
Secondly why would a single word written by an openly jewish troll need to relate to reality
What, it would explain why anons don;t like you jews if every post criticising ZOG was written by a paki?

Every post I've made promotes white interests and opposes jewish interests
Whereas you jewish hasbara seem to think only muslims, shareblue or leftists would ever dare reject zionist neocon agendas

Once I replied I'm from the UK and not the USA as they were insisting

Since then these jews now insist only muslims living in Britain would ever reject ZOG

BASED HUNG ARYANS

toplel guess I missed that. then again, I insta-filter him most of the time, so not surprising

Rejecting ZOG in your definition is constantly going on and on about Trump. The UK is kiked too, and as I said in a previous thread, anyone who claims to be NatSoc would go about fixing their own country before complaining about another one. Why don't you go about fixing the UK again? Oh right, it's because you're a shitskin Paki and have no connection to the land.

I would copypasta again but I pretty much just rewrote the spam here anyway :^)

Oh shit I didn't even notice:
So it's the worst possible scenario. You have a muslim mayor for your largest city, with shitskins being imported daily, but Trump is your biggest "concern". Top fucking kek

1. Outlaw the pozz (lgbt, prostitution)

2. Build new maternities.

3. Build new housing in green areas.

4. Offer the housing for free to parents that will have +3 children.

5. GIBS in form of coupons (baby food, clothes).

prove it you gypsy

Előbb te.

14 posts, and not one addressing the fact that nobody in Hungary regards Orban as anything other than a Commie protecting jew puppet

Instead you elect to kvetch and wail at the fact your jewish agenda is being challenged and literally that is it.
Not one word you've written has added any value to this thread nor made a single point related to the subject.

I haven;t mentioned trump here, you and your jewish buddy have
In fact not once have either of you written a word to contest what I have detailed above

hmm, maybe that's because I have no interest in Hungary, hmm

hmm, maybe I keep responding to you because you are literally incapable of changing your posting style and make yourself blatantly obvious, hmm

And you're right, you haven't mentioned Trump in this particular thread, but my point stands. Anyone who would claim to be NatSoc would fix their own country before attempting to fix another. Instead you do nothing to stop Britain from collapsing, instead electing to go on Holla Forums and pick and prod at any candidate that rubs you the wrong way. Do you see why no one who knows who you are cannot take you seriously? You can't even make Brexit happen, how is anyone supposed to take advice from someone who is so fucking defeated that they ignore the country they live in?

Wait a minute, I got ahead of myself. Of COURSE you don't care about Britain, you're a filthy brown Paki!

I'm off to my friend's house now. Enjoy knowing that I'm not a mod, or a shill, just someone who sees through your facade and decided to poke you a bit

you are retarded
disprove it

Yet you and you pals have swarmed on a thread about Hungary, insisting my posts detailing Orbans being a jew puppet is "shitposting" as you mass report my posts to the mods because?

every thread about Poland/Hungary derailed in the same fashion and it's been going on for months

why would you derail a thread dealing with western birthrates and how to boost them unless you're an alien (non-white)?

leave

ok now I'm out, bye hasbara-kun :*

You can probably guess since that massive butthurt started when Poland denied of having Ukrainians in their country.

hasbarafag world mush be a very lonely place since literally every other person is a zog jew mossad zionest etc

This thread is an abomination.

Agreed, user.

What I will say is, Orban at the very least contradicts the EU. Obviously those nefarious kikes want to replace the European population, but they cite examples of "failing birthrates", and how the 'migrants' will boost them, without actually trying to do anything to improve the European birthrates. Then here comes Orban, offering incentives for people to have kids and supporting traditionalism. Say what you will about Orban *(insert insult)*, but if he's trying to boost Hungary's population and create more ethnic Hungarians, then to me that's a good thing.

I've given up the idea of a white race in Western Europe and America. That doesn't mean you should if you live there, but whites have given themselves all the rope to hang themselves with there and they continue to do so. The existence of a culturally and ethnically Slavic people in Central Europe is the only thing I care about, and the Slavic people will succeed in carrying this out.

Visegrad attitude will also be on self-preservation, as it must resist the EU dragging them down with it. The UK can make its Brexit, but the well is poisoned with the irreversible changes from mass importing African populations. All of these Western countries will serve as a canary in the mine shaft for Visegrad. The longer Visegrad holds out, the more committed the entire population will be.

The most valuable resource a nation has is its people. As long as V4 countries refuse to auto-cannibalize themselves like the EU, and the US and Canada, the rest will fall into place.

You cannot get me to abandon my ideals using some inverse law of the infinite cornucopia. For any ideology or political movement, there are always an infinite number of reasons to oppose it. But if you fail to hold on to anything that is a step into the right direction, then you have nothing.

Visegrad must bide its time. Visegrad will resist multiculturism.

I cannot find good information on this letelepedési kötvény, but it sounds like some form of government bond. Government bonds aren't inherently bad, but I get the concern over taking bribes.

From what I understand it, it seems to be a system of taking large bribes in exchange for Hungarian citizenship, however the people themselves aren't so much interested in Hungary as they are being able to get free movement and citizen in the entirety of the EU.

I have nothing against Hungary jewing the EU if this is the case. The EU is the biggest threat to Visegrad.

Pist your ID faggot

Godspeed Hungary

Gibs for having children is counterproductive if non-whites aren't excluded.
Only Eugenic laws, violence and racial segregation offer a solution.

Jobbik drones out in full force ITT.

Face it, Orbán is the most right wing leader in hungary now.

Orbán has reduced gibs. Only tax reductions for child bearing now.

Sounds awfully like Putin

While it is good and necessary that they are doing this, the reality is that if europe wasn't infested with jews and other shitskins, there would be no problem with the birthrates as they are.
Europe had reached a stable population level a long time ago, check the statistics for the last few hundred years. For the last 50-100 there hadn't been much change.
When a civilisation reaches a certain level of excellence, pumping out babies by the dozen becomes unnecessary.
In the 60s and 70s, OVER population was the problem the scientists were terrified about.
Europe wasn't overpopulated, it was stable and remained so. But china, india, africa were and became far worse from 1980 following all the (((charity))) work delivering billions in food to the bacteria to multiply in.
From 1980 to 2005, within only 25 years, the population of africa doubled, from 400 million to 800 million.
That level of increase has continued, yet they still saturate television adverts with starving niggers.
The real cure is not to grow our own populations to starvation levels and live like ants, stacked in vertical colonies and never experiencing a human life, or a walk in a wood or any open space.
The real cure is to ban all invaders, and remove the jew completely, destroying all its assets at the same time. Then disarming Israel and let it be swallowed up by the other arabs.
After that Europe becomes a utopia, just as it was set to become.

Hey, Hungarian here.
What he said is sorta true, because we have a pretty significant gypsy majority, but they are so inbred they are literally fucking their own father for 10-12 enerations now so it's not rare to see gypsyes who can only walk on all fours.

Mental illnesses are especially common amongst them.

The gypsy problem is going to take care of itself for 2 reasons:
- Genetical degradation due to inbreeding
- General low IQ and a complete and utter lack of ability to construct anything.

The very best of gypsies are becoming nurses or medical professionals and they never marry into their own race, meaning that over time, the gypsy populations filters out all it's good genes and keeps all the shit.

gypsy minority*

This is what separates legit criticism from blatant blackpill shilling.
A reasonable person would acknowledge that people like him are a net benefit to Europe/Europeans.

But the blackpill shill doesn't acknowledge this, and will flat out deny that said leader has done anything positive at all, and continuously insist that everything he has done is 100% negative.

Many hate this fact.

Jobbik pretends to be nationalistic while their leader is a literal muslim-cock loving philosemite who took kike money and cheated on his own wife and then proceeds to act like everyone should trust him for whatever fucking reason.
Add to this that he regularly visits Turkey to give speeches and he keeps pushing a retarded pan-turkic agenda all the while declaring that "Religion of Cuck™ is the last chance of humanity".

Fuck Jobbik.

Thanks for the insight. Stay white and let people know that immigration is the new war.

Translation: ever more free shit for single mothers.

Because it can't possibly backfire every time.

Idiots.

Translation: ever more free shit for single mothers.

Because it can't possibly backfire every time.

Idiots.

You are the idiot.

A conservative country would solve the problem the correct way, not once again make vaguely worded promises of gibs.

So what? Should they have only one child and import the 3rd world to replace their population?

Women are the same everywbere, user. Give them the possibility of gibs, and they'll fuck over their family, their nation, and their race to get them. They're also driven by emotion. They are untrustworthy and must be kept under control for the good of the race.

Now let's see if you cuck out and say some white knight bullshit like "hurr the whyte wymyn is the white man's ally, you must serve her."

Don't be stupid.

Did I say that was the correct solution? Or is it merely the only alternative to gibs you can come up with?

Let's hope that this is the start of a continent wide trend.

This is a sad mix of affairs

Kek. If Orbán is really smart enough to recognize the dire need to go back to traditional, patriarchal families and the resultant native population growth, one would hope he's also smart enough to reject (((feminism))) in all it's guises.
Women in leadership positions
Not even once.

Close, but not quite.

Interesting to see which posts were deleted from this thread, while leaving all the JIDF posts untouched

gtfo (((capitalist))) this is a natsoc board

"Socialism is a system in which the difficulties unknown in any other system are heroically overcome!"

STOP POL CENSORSHIP
Remove the Holla Forums mod
Censorship on/pol/ is worse than any of the social media sites.
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL 112

You don't think it is like this but it is.
Another Hungarian here and I can confirm that is right on point.
Our Fidesz party is full of based talk and lacks any based action. This birthrate-boosting incentive is no exception. They are all words but they dare not touch the feminist status quo the slightest. On the contrary, time to time they give in to yet another feminist demand. Becouse the feminist movement here is as strong as anywhere in the West. Hungary is a signatory of the Istambul agreemant too. (Wich is the European equivalent of the VAWA.) It's not ratified yet but I think it's just the matter of time.
And without touching the feminist status quo, without at least fixing the divorce law wich rapes the husbands here just as bad as in the USA, one cannot really expect a growth in childbirth rate. Any other policy is just makebelive. Especially if it involves more gibsmedat to women.

the problem is how to accomplish it. with the nsa and other abc's spying constantly, how does it get off the ground. then you have the tech to fight against with drones, ir copters and smart phones are all tools used against us. a massive emp that wipes out all electronic tech can be the door that lets us win old school with numbers, and willing to not quit until we retake the capitals; or destroy them. our numbers are the key. until then, it feels like a race to the bottom. very sad, everyone could've been a winner not just the top of the pyramid. also: this is all just Christmas sugar talk, I'd never truly consider overthrow and destruction of the land of free and home of brave! (USA #1) Put a feather in my hat, and call it macaroni. I'm a yankee doodle dandee!

Here's the problem. You have to take away women's rights to increase rhe birthrate. No man will settle down with a woman that could backstab him. No real man that is.

tbh most anons here claiming to be Hungarian yet some (most) of them just scratch the surface with information every outsider could know

sad tbh

Mert lófaszt se értenének belőle.

Every time someone makes a thread about Hungary this happens. Suddenly everyone just tells the same thing that happens every Hungarian thread.It feels like not just feels tbh there's no further progress, just the same anons shitting up the thread with the shit I could hear from my local Jancsi bácsi for free, all day.

This is in no sense intellectually superior to Jóska bácsi either tbh.

Surprise, surprise, you can't change Hungary by shitposting in a non-Hungarian image board. But you can tell the truth to people who believe in empty propaganda.

Roll

Then start being worthy of it. You can start by not being so willfully stupid.

^listen to this wise user. He knows the score.

Correct.

But there's an even simpler way.

Winner winner chicken dinner!

All you have to do is take the vote away from women and everything else falls right into place.

Due to the ongoing war with the occupied countries, we're announcing the implementation of martial law. From there, just open up voting to officers (proudly state this is in response to mass calls from the people to be more democratic, to ease tensions), and then veterans of the fighting. With the war over, and the return to peace, simply state this has worked so well we're just going to keep rolling with it.

As modern militaries don't need much cannon fodder these days, this isn't sustainable long term, but it gets the votes out of their hands in such a way that they won't kick up as much of a fuss about it, and when they do, the voters are the well trained well armed men with the guns, so they face little recourse.

Not as long as other first world countries exist they can move to. You need to make everyone earn their voting rights instead, which means you leave the option that everyone CAN get the right to vote existing but you make them hard to meet. For example a meritocracy where you only recieve voting rights if you went to the military or paid a certain amount of tax surplus etc. Or that votes have value, for example a person with no accomplishments is 1 vote, and a person with lots of accomplishments is worth 10 votes. This wouldn't just filter women votes, but also lefties and other garbage that kikes use as voting pets. The best part is that in that case they can't say they have no rights either because everyone could get them as long as they work for it, which also means even "current year" normies would be able to live with it and kikes have don't have a strong enough base to fool normies into a "revolution" either.

Too complicated. Women are not subject to the draft. Women have no political responsibilities. So women get no political rights. No votes for women.

End of story.

Thereby hastening those countries slide into third world countries. Where's the down side?

Encouraging parasites to leave a country is a good thing, user.

Which men do earn by being subject to the draft.

Don''t bother trying to euphemize with complex schemes. Keep it simple.

One MAN, one vote. That is all.

Relies on Google Translate. What a fucking zsido fasz szopo.

TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW

Holy shit, for real?

I forget the study, but you can actually track the cratering of birth rates to an increase in women's rights, especially how it relates to them going to university. The best data comes from Japan, but the rest of the world (even africa) syncs up with it.

Check birth control and divorce study or something like that. Maybe it was birth control to drop in marriage?