Austrian government orders "robbing" of refugees

Asylum seekers in Austria will have to hand over their mobile phones and money as part of an asylum application, Austria's new right wing regime has announced. The policy is directly copied from Nazi Germany, when Hitler ordered his regime to strip Jews of their wealth in order to "provide them with security".

Under the plan unveiled after the two parties were sworn in yesterday, Austria will seek to stop illegal immigration and ensure that people whose asylum claims are rejected are quickly deported. Asylum is "temporary protection" only, the policy states.

The money seized by authorities will apparently be used to cover basic care costs, while mobile phone data will be trawled through to clarify identities, the regime said.

Austria’s far-Right Freedom Party secured its return to power yesterday (MON), as the president swore in the country’s new regime amid protests on the streets of Vienna. The plan has drawn condemnation from the EU.

Chancellor Merkel and the SPD have both condemned the Austrian regime, with a high ranking SPD member stating that ""Austria-Hungary is back. With Chancellor Kurz, fraternity member Strache and arsonist Orbán, it's three quarters to the right."

Austria has also announced that it intends to follow the lead of Hungary and Poland and refuse to house migrants under EU law.

telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/12/18/austrian-far-right-sworn-government-amid-protests/

Other urls found in this thread:

pivx.org/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Race_of_the_future
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

2018 is gonna be one helluva year.

PRAISE KEK!
Requesting memes for real unions! Unions like Austria-Hungary and Holla Forumsand-lithuania. If they reform properly, eastern Europe is saved and the reconquista of the eastern Mediterranean can begin! This is a major step to retaking Constantinople!

Shouldn't the Tyrian porphyra be more purplish?

Could some Austrian anons give their take on this, are the kikes there playing games, or is it still to early to say? Will Austria be the only country where germanics won't face replacement?

Blood will be spilled.

They are worried because this is the first western European country to elect a government like this, but they worry it might not be the last.

I have mixed feelings about this.

Very good especially if combined with massive cuts to their monthly rapefugee allowances and all that shit (which will hopefully happen as well).

Dumb question: how can they be sure the rapefugees hand them over ALL of their money and mobile phones? Also, how can they be sure they won't get more money via Western Union?

I presume if they lie they will face expulsion.

Sorry, but Lithuania has its ass stuck up in its own face. Lithuanians don't like Poles for some reason.
They aren't the actual Lithuanians we did a union with anyway.

If such a provision is in place, that would be pretty good I guess.

By the way: seeing how rapefugees like hip hop fashion and how expensive that trash is, they should also confiscate their clothes, shoes etc.

What else could be confiscated? Let's brainstorm this a little, I like were this is going.

Their brains via application of 5.56 Real Fuckin' NATO to the forehead.

Look at this peasant and laugh!

Is this option on the table right now? I'm talking about immediately feasible options, smartass.

It's true that the 7.62 NATO is suboptimal, but that glorified .22 varmint round is an even worse cartridge.

This how you derail a thread.

What the fuck? Why their phones?

Getting 100% of everything is impossible, otherwise smuggling would never work, but you can get most of it by searching their belongings as they come in. Then you make a reason why they can't open bank accounts in Hungary. Now they can't transfer money easily, so they have to have somebody from their home mail them cash/check. Banks charge fees to cash a check and currency exchanges charge fees to swap currency, so they lose money just trying to spend it. Once word gets around, people will stop coming.

The official reason is so they can check identities, but it's probably just to make refugees decide they don't want to be there.

I think it may have something to do with the backdoors planted in Austrian phones, they don't want migrants with phones they can't tap into.
Furthermore, the phones may be their mediums for communicating with extremist organisations.

They should be given just food, cloths, and tents, not a single cent of currency.
In a sane world they would be housed in an enclosed village where they work to earn their stay.

How do you think rapefugees organize their drug dealings? How do they call their family back home to tell them to come over? How do they contact their (((lawyers))) which then fool the authorities?

But that's where Western Union comes in.

Totally agree.

Fuck Austria-Hungary. But it's just some self hating German saying that.
You know what else originated largely from Austria & Bavaria? The NSDAP and it's ideology.

sorry I meant its, that's embarrassing.

Western Union requires a 10 digit code and photo ID, or some kind of password system if you lack ID. Without phones they don't have an easy way to set this up. They'd have to use the mail to pass the info, from 3rd world shit holes, without any errors in the address. Short of coming right out and saying "asylum seekers/refugees can't have things here", that's about the best you can do. Since they apparently can't come right out and say MUSLIMS OUT, the best solutions are to make it as difficult as possible to be there.

we hate you because 1: you think vilnius should belong to the poles. 2: lithuanians were basically forced to make an union with the poles.

but im down with making an union now

because fuck you, nigger

You had it right originally. It's=It is, its=possessive "…that's its issue"

"It" has the antecedent of NSDAP. The particular ideology is the NSDAP's. So "it's" (contraction) should be its (possessive).

Sage for my autism.

It is possible to cross data and search for the main nodes that enable human trafficking.

PRAISE KEK
Heil Hitler

to see what route the "refugees" took
and some "refugees" are stupid enough to have gore, bestiality and stuff like that on their phones

Checked holy Kek trips
Muds should have cell phones to begin with. Total confiscation would suffice. We can harvest the precious metals and rare earth compounds. Make the muds pay for their detention

wtf I love Austira now

See, the thing about us is that we are conservative by nature, far more than the northern Germans. We've never liked new things and we still don't.
As a result, the backlash starts earlier.
I don't think the FPÖ is kike-controlled, at least at the middle management level. Our local county-leader for example is famous for singing Nazi war songs when he gets drunk.
I'm less sure about city-people, but the country people here have had more than enough of diversity. You could start quoting "Mein Kampf" in the taverns and you'd get a lot of listeners.

Fellow Austro-ruralite who's still living in Vienna atm (trying to get out asap) here, this is very white pilling.

Yep.

Süß

Why does it seem nowadays that it gets more and more liberal the further north and west you go in Europe? Would you say there’s an amount of naïveté in places more isolated from the non European hordes?

As Austria's southeren's brother' state:
All liberals have died in every war here. Nobody likes them (or communism).

Central europe is based as fuck. Probably the only place where people are still sane.

It's to do with whatever fuels pathological altruism, these sorts of problems have existed for centuries and only get worse with every passing year, until we've finally reached the outright suicide phase.

I mean, just travel up to Scandinavia and see how touched these people are, with bizarre shit like state enforced trespassing laws (the right to roam). Whatever is wrong in western Europe, it runs deep and the kikes are taking advantage of it in ways few would have thought possible just fifty years ago.

Why would they, Romania and Bulgaria accept any immigrants? East European immigrants are treated worse than rapefugees. Fuck off.

For a private individual, 7.62 is a better round.
The fucking reason NATO switched to 5.56 was because it has reduced lethality compared to the 7.62 round.
Military strategists are concerned with the mass effects of statistical factors, and it was calculated that a less lethal round would cause greater disruption to the enemy.
No, killing most but having just enough lacking in lethality to leave enough wounded is better strategy because most modern armies have policies of caring for their wounded, "leaving no man behind" etc.
A private individual who isn't engaged in warfare against the army of a developed nation state, should favour immediate lethality and choose whatever solution gives him that. The man who copies his military because "they're the professionals" is a fool who doesn't understand that any given soldier is expendable. Only a cuck considers himself expendable.
Fun fact: When the British MOD sold off their stockpile of SLRs (7.62), some of them were made their way to developing nations. After capturing SLRs from rebel forces in Sierra Leone, 1st Battalion Para found by checking serial numbers against divisional records, that one of the weapons seized had been used by their own division in the Bloody Sunday massacre and subsequently kept as a trophy.
tl;dr British forces dropped the 7.62 SLR because it was too often lethal, failing to generate the optimum number of enemy wounded.

virgin (((yuropeen))) yoonion vs CHAD EUROPE A NATION
Make it happen.

Pol-Aus-Hun alliance now
EU is literally shaking

who knew?

This.

Every year things are going to get better.
In France the young generations are voting for Front National
In Germany they vote for AfD
Sweden's far right is growing (I dont know if its because of young people though)
And Switzerland has had a right wing/far right government for decades.

The only truly cucked country is England where almost all young people are voting labor (75%)

Alright then, shove them all in the oven along with all NGO SJWs complaining.

And no America to back them up because of the UN fuckery. How soon before NATO crumbles?

Oh bazd meg! Remélem, hogy nem! Az osztrákoknál nagyobb zsidóbérenc nincs a földön! Nem hiába hagyta Hitler őket a picsába és váltott nemzetiséget.

For burgers: No, the monarchy was the same thing what the USA nowadays. A jew pupet state! We don't want that shit again!

Staufer HRE was pretty great. Habsburgs just cucked to the pope and did regional instead of imperial politics.

get the fuck off this board

Fuck off divide and conquer shill. Pagans and Christians get along, anybody who tries to create a divide (you) is a kike shill

spotted the kike

IN HOC SIGNO VINCES

aka a violent mob of illegal shitskins and retarded, ignorant white cucks

Rofl, dubs confirm. The shills are getting even worse at this. THey don't even know what I posted.

There are no Nationalist parties in Britain for the youth to support, not one. Britain is a Police State; all of the existing parties have identical policies save for a variation in rhetoric and a little window dressing. Watch some parliament sessions, they pantomime it up a bit but what you essentially have is a few hundred people all agreeing with each other.

Britain is an authoritarian dictatorship. The youth engage with it owing to cognitive dissonance, the result of what amounts to torture. Britain is extreme, it asserted its will on the world once upon a time, now it self mutilates and subjugates its own people with equal fervor. Who knows what’ll happen on this Island, the only thing assured is that it will be noteworthy even if for the wrong reasons.

The only hope I've seen for British youth is the new Generation Identity chapter that was launched there. That group has been extremely effective in redpilling European youth.

Other than that, the only groups seem to be too extreme for normies save for one I saw that seemed to be an exact copy of identity evropa and was called something like Identity Britannia. They were the ones vandalizing the concrete anti-muslim attack blocks (some of the best activism I've seen in Britain)

Funny how everyone called him out as soon as he posted.
I wonder how that makes him feel

Refugees always have a choice to go to Saudi Arabia. But for now, maybe Jews want Europeans to involve into wiping off Muslims.

I'll probably an hero in 2018, but yeah…

Good for them

newfag, pls…

And that village would be in their homeland and we would at best send them supplies instead of bringing them into out own countries and dealing with their inferior shit.

Send them all the nukes in the stockpiles.

To check contacts and probably weed out the jihadis with ISIS instructables on their phones. Also, any fucking "refugee" that has a fucking iphone isn't a fucking refugee.

You might be on to something.
wounded soldiers are demoralizing to the civilian population.
and headlines reading "suspect hurt, but not fatally" is less upsetting when the ZOGBOTS are turned on the white population.

Go back to >>>/k/ with this retarded bullshit.
5.56 was adopted because it allowed the individual soldier to carry more ammo for the same weight, and because it was found that volume of fire, not the efficiency of the individual bullet is what matters.
Fucking kill yourself

Reported for being Justin Trudeau.

Indeed, the point is to defeat your enemy, because when you do that you can do whatever you want afterwards.

If you can more effectively defeat your enemies by destroying your morale then by killing them, than that is the way you should go. Once you achieve victory you can massacre them if you please.

Why give them anything? Any surplus we create should be used to reward the ones who earned it. We shouldn't be punishing our own to feed niggers, here, there or anywhere else.

Absolute nonsense.

Because stabilizing Syria would be a pretty fucking nice thing for us immigrationwise.

That is why. Also, supporting any enemy of Israel without significant cost to ourselves is always a morally upstanding thing to do.

It won't end the mudflood, they'll just come from the Congo instead, the invasion of Europe has little to nothing to do with Syria and everything to do with kikes importing shitskins at all costs.

So long as a single white is starving, every loaf of bread we send to shitskins is taken from the mouth of one of our own. I can see no circumstances in which this is justifiable. We are to look after our own, and only our own.

It will make the flood of mud harder for the mud.
We have several leaks. You are basically saying that plugging one of the leaks wouldn't be good because we can't plug all of them.

Don't be retarded.

No, I'm saying that you're wasting our resources on something that will not in any way lesson our problems. The mudflood has nothing to do with Syria, feed them all you want, it won't change the kike cabal at the helm of the EU shipping niggers in from Somalia and Pakistan. You seem to think there is some legitimacy to the idea that they're refugees or something, and that's entirely wrong. Paying our invaders is the epitome of cuckholdry.

But go ahead and explain to me how feeding Syria is in any way going to lessen the number of Afghans sailing in from Libya? The one and only thing that will stop the invasion is to kill of their kike enablers, the shitskins themselves are either coming out of malice or because they're being paid to, you won't change that by trying to counter bribe them.

In a sane world they'd be shot the moment the fucking entered European waters, faggot.

Always a good sign if the press calls your government a regime.

Yea and acting like any effort to solve the problem is useless is a waste of resources is the epitome of being a blackpill shill.

By the way I don't know if you noticed but we are not talking about how things are but how they SHOULD be.

Closing one route doesn't help when the problem isn't the route itself, but rather our occupied governments being prevented from securing our borders. The issue here is that it doesn't matter where they're coming from, because it's not an issue tied to any one place or any one route, the kikes will fly them in if that's what they have to do, and they'll do it on the white man's dime.

How it should be, is that the middle east in it's entirety should be a fucking crater, and not so much as a single cent should ever be spent on a non white ever again. If you were proposing a solution to our problems, I'd be on board with it, but all you're doing is paying them twice.

Again I didn't say that closing a route would solve all problems but it would most definitely help.

Less shit is better than more shit.

It wouldn't change the amount of shit flowing in, just the direction its raining down from. They're already coming in through Spain and Italy just as easily. I'm all for something to chase them off, but this doesn't even stem the tide. A better use for those supplies would be to equip a volunteer force to patrol the Meditation. Once we've got the sea routes under control, then closing the land route would matter, but as it is, the Syria route has mostly already played out, not too many mudslimes are keen to sprint through a war zone to invade the west, they're going up through Egypt and then Libya now, or all the way west and through Morocco. Though stabilizing any of these countries wouldn't incentive them to stop the flow, they know full well this will be the death of Europe, and are quite happy to let that run it's course.

CONSTANTINOPLE 2020

Yes it would, shut the fuck up cuck, you're filtered and reported.

Did I just break you, kike?
We're not going to feed these shitskins. Also, reported for abusing the report feature.

Retake Midgard!

pivx.org/

VICTORY OR VALHALLA

Is Kurz a yid? His face is tripping my pattern matcher.

Did he really say it THAT explicitly? I don't trust those shitty ass smoloko memes. However, if true, wew.

educate yourself www .liveleak.com/view?i=aec_1508296335

When you google “We intend to turn Europe into a mixed race of Asians and Negroes ruled over by the Jews." you find nothing except some blogs claiming Richard Coudenhove-Kalergi says it in Praktisher Idealismus 1925.
I speak German and I did a word search for "Jews" in said book on archive.org and could not find such a sentence either. (I also searched for "asia.." with zero results.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Race_of_the_future
The book is silently forbidden in Austria and Germany. If you ever doubt the general ideas prevalent on this board or your own, look at that wikipedia, remind yourself of that fact and keep fighting your fight.

Sie können uns unterdrücken, sie können uns meinetwegen töten, aber kapitulieren werden wir nicht!

If you read the comments it may restore your faith in humanity

Wait isn't that the Latvian flag?
Hmm they were both adopted the same year… Interesting.

Latvian flag has a smaller white stripe

let me give you my 50 austrian - euro cents:

- fpö , freedom party austria is controlled opposition
- the whole topic, "controlled opposition" is very important in austria, since we are one of the loser-states of ww2
- sebastian kurz is like macron a marionette of ZOG, covered up in right wing propaganda, which is nothing more than the european-wide christ-social-democratic psyop
- the hardlining descisions like "robbing refugees" is a common procedure in all european countries, nothing new in fact
- it's a trap

Die heutigen Rassen und Kasten werden der zunehmenden Überwindung von Raum, Zeit und Vorurteil zum
Opfer fallen. Die eurasisch-negroide Zukunfts-
rasse, äußerlich der altägyptischen ähnlich, wird die
Vielfalt der Völker durch eine Vielfalt der Persönlich-
keiten ersetzen
There are many dozens of search results for 'Juden', even in the title of a chapter, so I have no clue what you're talking about.
Read the damn book, if you can't speak German, get the English copy from library genesis.

Danke.
I missed it. Guess I didn't use the word search function correctly, should have added * at the end or something.

Dubs confirm! Get prepping to Deus Vult! Knights, Varangians, BLOODSHED!

And also, the quote above is still nowhere to be found. Especially the "ruled over by the Jews" part. I call fake.

2017's meme of the year was a poison drinking witcher look alike. I can't wait for 2018.

In terms of extra-political groups like those you mention the British state will just proscribe them as soon as they build any momentum. Before they do that they will bully or co-opt anyone who is anyway affiliated. Legitimate political parties will meet the same fate. To be sure, there is a frustrating apathy amongst modern British people but that is a conditioned and defensive response to the knowledge the state will crush you if you show any resistance.

I understand outside observers who get angry at the apparent lack of fight back, but until you have lived in this prison of a country then you can’t possibly understand just how totally crushing it is.

#REMIGRATION

I like this idea. It is something I have been contemplating for a while now.

As a non-Christian European I am down with this. Most Churches are emphatically not on board which is the main problem.

Do you really think something like generation identity would be proscribed? They were able to get away with shoahing national action because they explicitly praised Hitler and did other "ebil nahtzee" stuff but I can't see any less extreme groups getting proscribed.

I'm not British so correct me if I'm wrong

Hopefully victories on mainland Europe will energize you goys and help how your movement but if Brexit couldn't do it I don't know what will.

Generation identity was founded by a philosemitic Zionist for what it's worth. Controlled opposition from its inception as with many (((organic))) right wing movements in Europe.

It will happen, and I will not stop until it has. Keep the memes flowing and push for eastern block unions with historical backing, pan-nationalist movements like the Megali idea, and encourage the Heathen/oldgods/esotericists to study the roots of our peoples and to study the hidden traditions of the Cathars, ROsicrucians, and Manichaeism as these three hold the answers to ending our brother wars, or so my blood tells me.
Also I am not stopping on pic-related and further advancements. Earning funds and waiting for the spring, the resins won't set right below freezing and my shop isn't heated, and even if it were, the ventilation would suck out all the heat with the fumes.

Most churches are dead or just social clubs. Go shave the sheep and turn them into men.

Give proof if you make a claim.
This is how you sound, and whether you are a shill or not, this is one of the shills tactics. They want us to doubt our memes, as they are FINALLY coming to realize that we are true believers with a righteous cause… though with that known, it is truly an example of futility that they continue against us. You cannot undo the redpill, for we have seen the fucking truth, and there's never going to be a way to force us back. Victory is all that awaits us, and nothing short of it.

Literally did the == same == thing with Poland less than a week ago. The (((EU))) is getting butthurt, eh?

Wow these kikes are actually pulling out the 'R' word against European nations? This is serious business. Regime nomenclature is followed by regime change.

If they became a proper movement that gained momentum then yes, without a doubt. If they stick to hanging banners off of bridges once every 3 months, probably not. Even then, the state will certainly be sparing no expense monitoring and infiltrating them.

Calling everything to the left of atomwaffen controlled opposition won't get us anywhere.

Generation Identity and Nordic Resistance Movement have done far more for the movement than any group you would deem as not "controlled opposition".

Just because the founder was a faggot doesn't mean these groups haven't redpilled European youth and instilled identity in them that was missing before hand. Without them Europe's far right wouldn't be having so many sweeping political victories.

Keep making the same mistake of the last 50 years of European resistance and see if it takes you anywhere. Do you think this is a novel concept? Do you think you are not walking a well-trodden path? The Israelis and European jewry fund and support these organizations precisely because they are worse than useless, they actively serve kike interests like the puppets they are. The EDL, Liberty GB, Britain First, GI and many more besides serve jewish regional interests, not white interests. They are the pressure valve, the pied-piper of European nationalist fury. They are not a solution. They are not part of an organic movement. They are exactly the same problem as the jewish infestation of parliaments and the Israelification of US and EU foreign policy.

This is not a fucking game, this is the future of our people and you are allowing yourself to be duped by the very vermin responsible for our predicament. Research. Think.

Based Latvia
:D

Never trust a Jew

As it should be. The Anglo must die so Europeans can flourish.

Kill yourself Moshe.

You first Tommy :^)

Lithuania was bigger and more prosperous. Problem was you were ruling mostly Orthodox Russians. You could have converted to Orthodoxy and become super Lithuania-Russia remaining to this day. But instead your Duke wanted some easy poontang and married the Queen of Poland instead. All Lithuanians want is easy poontang.

We in turn support Zionism in Jews, and bash leftism in Jews

The fuck? No they will be removed, all of them. we do not repeat the mistakes of our ancestors.

He did not state it that explicitly, but did say something about the kikes being the spiritual aristocracy of the future Europe.

The image I used is just a good way to keep reminding Holla Forumsaks about what mass-immigration and race-mixing is really all about.

fuck off, alt-kike.
No one Holla Forums has ever supported kikesrael and zionism.

Before you call me a shill, call this smoloko asshole a shill because this is not the first "meme" of his with unsourced or straight out made up quotes, also just look at a few of them, the design. Totally overdone graphics, ten different font colors, all this does is make it look more tinfoil.

So what do you propose Shlomo? That Europeans just sit around and do nothing? Or join groups like atomwaffen that just alienate normies?

Once again, if you think Generation Identity has done more harm than good either you're a retard or you're a shill.

Germany trying for round three? At least this time we won't have any regrets killing them all.

There's a place in the oven for you too, soygoy.

lewd…You…You cant just say things like that user..

I do hate the state as such and it was kike galore (uncle Adolf can attest)but man the aesthetics and the time line of pressure ww1 rational positivism in a huwhite europe bring me epigenetic erections…

Hopefully said "union" is nothing more than a ideological alignment.

It certainly isn't a game, but British Intelligence services have been running controlled opposition for many years and have become exceedingly good at it. You are not going to beat them. The only way I can see is for ethno-nationalism to build outside of organisational structure. GCHQ is one of the leading orgs in trying to control social media because they know this.

If your main concern is getting the jews out of Europe, your best move is to convert to Religion of Cuck™ and use your privileged class status to stay out of jail.

Catholicism.
Traditionalism.
Contact with (((Communists)))
Italy/Austria/Slovakia/Hungary/Romania/Bulgaria were all Fascist countries at one point, part of the Axis powers, and there is less stigma against having pride in your nation there than elsewhere
Right-wing Football hooligans

Your first picture's text is literally designed to fuck with my eyes. After I read it I got a sharp pain in both of my eyes. Stop using light text on a dark background ffs.

Of course, having a round and making a choice based on optimally maiming your foes would be like 6 Geneva convention violations, so if they happened to come up with a (valid) justification for it and it still happened to rip up guys but not kill them its basically win win.

>Trusting the government to tell the sheeple their entire reasoning, you are definitely right someone needs to go back to >>>/k/

Hello Lithuanianon. I had a question regarding Lithuanian people. Most of the ones I ran into were living paradoxes - women especially. On one hand feminism and progressiveness are good, but on the other they absolutely despised Marxism and anyone who would dare to make Lithuania less Lithuanian in any way.
Is that common, or did I run into bunch of odd ones? I also got along with them pretty well despite being a Pole.

No one is serious about that. As far as Clay reclamation shitflinging goes, Lwow is the priority, although even that is not serious outside of monument and historical sites' preservation. Russian/Ukrainian shenenigans and German government fucking with Sorbs and Polish minorities are much bigger concerns than Vilnus. Besides, you'd sooner see attempts of carving out a Polish-Hungarian corridor out of Ukraine and/or Slovakia before messing with Lihuania.

If anyone was forcing anyone it was Vatican-lapdog Krauts. Although it was Polish king who trusted them in the first place and created the whole mess.

tell me why they chose 556 over deploying SMGs or adopting .416 rigby

Holy shit reverse anschluss when?

Who gives a shit about normies. Fuck off you low t faggot.

In the process of de-musliming, Israel can be a friend.

Israel can exist as a nation, no problem with that. Lefty jews must be blamed. You don’t want to be stressed by the pressure of antisemetism.

If Israel wants to create conflicts between whites and muslims, then they will get it for sure. In real life, you really don’t have another choice. Getting rid of muslims needs to be prioritized.

If the jews want muslims gone and want whites and muslims conflicts for this, you simply don't have power over them.

Unless some virus is targeting muslim genes, jews are likely to need europeans to get rid of the muslims.

Always remember, far right needs votes from people outside this board.

Mines.
Mines aren't racist,mines don't care if you're a sand nigger,a nigger,a gorilla or a (((NGO)))activist.
Borders are usually considered special military areas of interest,just plant mines and have the army patrol around and do some live fire exercises.
B…But muh shitskin's fifis about having the military doing exercises across the border…
It's ok,they know we don't want their clay,if they ree and send in their military as well like proud turkroaches or nafri shitskins then even less chances for shitskins to cross.
Back in the 60s and 70s the difference in quality of living between spain and morocco was abismal yet they crossed,did their work and came back,none stayed nor did they attempt to cross.
That was thanks to all the population being able to tell their own group and they would inmediately point out there was a non spanish speaking sand nigger so if he didn't have his papers on him he might get beaten by the population itself,also the border was a military area and there was only some barbed wire to mark it,what kept the tide were the population not being absolute faggots like today and the military being able to shoot on sight any shitskin and claim it was training and the mad man walked in.

Best Wishes Austria, Hungary and Poland!

Seems like really good news OP. Thanks and Merry Christmas for this.

But a few years ago we didn't even have "controlled opposition" not everyone is controlled op but be wary nonetheless to bitch about. The Overton window has shifted so heavily in our favor; to stand by and do nothing is absurd and giving away ground. Participate in these groups and better yet, become the intelligentsia within them. When the time is right you enact the Night of the Long Knives.

Don't stop pushing, never surrender, we will not capitulate.

kek