Israel Palestine General thread

Desert Jew Neanderthal Savages arrest Blonde Haired Blue Eyed White Palestinian girl
archive.is/nZlXX
yahoo.com/gma/palestinian-teen-activist-could-face-years-prison-slapping-202603388–abc-news-topstories.html

STAY AWAY FROM HER YOU FUCKING KIKES

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/dLZpa
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Circassians
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Isnt it sad that these people are the only ones fighting against kikes in a meaningful manner? A fucking kid at that.

Those hair and eyes might be the result of the Mediterranean slave trade, as arabs kidnapped Europeans by the thousands. Both of these people are semitic, both of them deserve to be exterminated. Just nuke the Middle East. And no, jews aren't Neanderthals, just very inbred.

that 2015 photo is top lafs. It look like they are posing for a painting

Oy vey aren't you forgetting Amerifats who so bravely elected the ZOG Empruh and have spent the last 2 years doing nothing but celebrating every single zionist elite moved into position to bring down America as though it was a victory for the goy.

No one fights ZOG like fashy based cartoon frog posting ziobots

What the hell are white people doing in sand nigger land?

Romans used to rule over sand niggers with the iron fist long time ago so there are still few pure white people left and rest of them are racemixed.

Bump from my lonely heart..

The genetic remnants of pre-Religion of Cuck™ic invasion Levant/Mediterranean.

IDFcucks blown the fuck out by a little girl. How fucking embarrassing for those vermin. The faggot in image two getting out-grappled by women should become a reaction image.

SHIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET

What?

IDF the world's most cowardly army who literally shit and piss themselves at the very thought of unarmed resistance from weakened and bullied group of children throwing the occasional stone at a US taxpayers provided armoured tank

Again, this could be a result of the Mediterranean slave trade.

archive.is/dLZpa

Kike media has omitted details. She was pissed because they shot her cousin in the face with a so-called non-lethal rubber bullet.

Fuck this noise, how do we help this qt?

>Sucking a his (((blood))) while wearing a Tweety shirt

I thought I would never love again…

How many kikes have you publicly abused today Holla Forums?

The answer will always be none

Dude they are so rare in my country - but when you see one, you know they're (((important)))..
How do we help this girl?

Why is OP always a faggot?

In the first picture the jew soldier have small bottom jaw. She probably has difficulty with eating and talking.

Palestinians are descended from the Sea Peoples. The Sea Peoples were part of the early Aryan migration, attacking coastal Egypt in an attempt to settle there. They were defeated by the Egyptians and settled in Palestine by Ramesses II.

Inbred kike maggots.

That bitch is masculine and has crazy eyes.

Three times the testosterone of your faggot self, probably.
The jew fears the crazy eyes.

Lel says low T soyboy.

And surely more their genetic makeup didn't change over more than two millenia.
What do you mean by Aryan to begin with?

Watch this vid to avoid the same fate.

I am not surprised. There's a lot pictures of the jews that look so uneven.

Yeah, only true high tes alphas would want some chick from the Middle East whose face resembles a brick wall over a girl like pic related.

Wrong pic, but at least the numbers are right.

Says the closet fag who thinks a man-jawed whore is a qt.

She'd chew you up halfman.

I hope you find the neanderthal woman of your dreams.

Me too user. Me too.

Cry yourself to sleep, soycuck.

The fuck are you on about son? You cut up that some little girl is making your military look like the pack of faggots they are, and some 6'4 200lb nazi arsehole thinks she's amazing? Sieg Heil nigger, Sieg Heil.

Shitskin spotted.

Jews are cowards, screwing others from the shadows is their expertise, they are more cruel than any other people though. These kind of punishments are totally disproportionate stemming from their disproportionate cruelty. The bible especially the OT also describes well their cruelty, how they slaughered entire peoples, parents and children because "God" told them to. Cowards are usually cruel.

Sad but true. Also, fucking evangelicals. They are more zionist than most Jews. Many know the crimes of Israel but continue to support the zionist state unconditionally.

I'm starting to think that this "they're both semites and should be gassed" argument is actually a shill narrative. It makes sense if you think about it: Holla Forums hates kikes, and Holla Forums wants muslims to gtfo of Europe. It's already fairly well known that civnat types will just push anti-Religion of Cuck™ whenever anti-israel comes up. But instead of this they push the "they're both semites" argument. (it's true that they're both semitic, however, this ignores that semitic is a linguistic and not a racial term) This tactic pushes Holla Forums away from being able to project valid criticism at Israel, and replaces it with the dream of killing hundreds of millions for no particular reason; which will just be ignored by normalfags as a LARP. I've noticed this being pushed often, and it seems like the type of D&C that's regularly used on Syria generals to try and prevent NatSocs from supporting Assad, Hezbollah, and Iran, despite them clearly being /our guys/. I have never seen a single NatSoc advocate going into the middle-east/north africa and ethnically cleansing the region. In fact there seems to be the opposite effect where people outright support the Arabs because they would make good allies. Hitler even liked the Arabs. which I use as justification for being almost weeaboo-tier towards them, so this post is pretty biased

KYS.

At least you admit it. You can play along for narratives, but arabs are still arabs.

Arabs are as much victims of Jewry as we are so we should have some compassion towards them. Jews constantly try to put us against each other, through propaganda(Religion of Cuck™ is bad and we totally not created it) and forced integration.
Also, remember that Jews were parasytes of other semites. Jews are demons of their own kind, slaughered their neighbours to the last child, and so on. They are not only enemies of whites but of latinos, blacks, arabs, asians, Indians, etc. We are now targetted for genocide, and if they succeed another group of people will become Edom and be targetted for genocide like we are now.

Yeah right..

Palestine was never that white before the arab invasion, let alone now.
This case would be extremely rare if true.. but it smells off.

It's the Levant, user. There are populations of Levantines that still exist there.

The coin shop I used to frequent was run by a green eyed white guy that I thought was greek at first. Nope. Lebanese.

Lacking a vagina, most of us don't have a "slap strangers & get sympathy" card shoved up our ass.

It's 100% a shill tactic from the kike civnat invaders from /r/The_Zionist. Arabs/Muslims need to gtfo out of europe asap, but I couldn't give less of a fuck about what they do in their own countries. They are literally the only people outside of NatSoc that call out ZOG and try and combat them, so it's no surprise that shills try to turn us against them.

wew israel army best army

They remained unarabized that long? Wow.

I think there's even a video of that one. Top bantz, I hope she gets away with this shit somehow.

Jews deserve nothing more than to have every last vestige of their demonic culture exterminated. 14/88

thank the otto's for that, they din't force convert them ot forced them to blanda upp unlike western colonies

Apparently I've got a bit of Transylvanian in me, so my family goes a long way back with the ottomans.

:^)

Transylvanian is not a nationality.

This x1000, it's basically the kosher test.

It was once upon a time.
It spiked at the time of the ottomans.

you know vlad the >implier was from wallachia, not transylvania

It's all transylvania to me bud.

Are you forgetting that, percentage/proportion wise, there are more blonde jews then blonde Palestinians? For obvious reasons really. Jews mixed extensively with Europeans, being blonde or lighter skinned isn't enough to make you white.

OP must be an autistic Turk/Arab that wants to imply he can be considered white. Slippery sloppery cl:^)

Why does the orthodontics industry hate Mike mew and his father?
NEVER STOP MEWING

This!

AYO, HOL UP WHERE THE HOMO-SAPIEN WOMANS AT?

When did retards like you take over? Fighting shills does not mean we have to recognize dogma you made up with no shred of evidence. If you believe in magic superpowers in your blood, you'll end up like the boxers in China who thought barbarian bullets could not touch them.

There is nothing magic about us, or any other race. If we don't make an effort to fight we will die, just like anybody else. You're peddling a false sense of security which is every bit as bad as defeatism.

Nice try Moshe. That single sentence is equivalent to (((all races are equal))).

Yeah another thing they didn't mention is they purposely do that and aim for their eyes in order to cause permanent damage/blindness

wew, just end yourself, half-breed roach. The only similar thing that you sandniggers and kikes have is getting a bullet to the head.

Kike's are simply just Palestinians.

All i want for Yule is an entirely glassed desert. Both, kikes and ragheads, should be wiped out.

I can't find a source but I remember someone on Holla Forums mentioned IDF like to also shoot Palestinians in the genitals to temporarily or permanently sterilize their victims.

They didn't mix much. Recessive traits are easier to retain if your tribe practices cousin fucking and uncle niece fucking. When forced to because of a lack of Jewish females the Jewish men that headed to Europe married locals. It was either marry outside the tribe or go extinct.

But you can be sure they married off their half-breed children to the children of other Jewish males that had done the same thing to reconstitute their precious (((DNA))).

Pallywood's at it again.

I knew about them shooting genitals not only to sterelize them but also because it's fun for those SOBs, but that of aiming for the eyes is new to me.
How many more monstruosities do these people commit that we don't know? The fuckers acused the Germans of the very same things they do, just like Lenine teached.

I don't like jews and I don't like arabs. The jew capitol being moved to Jerusalem is bad news for the arabs and may lead to destabilizing Mecca and Medina. Therefore, fuck this girl. She may look white, but she's culturally a shitskin.

WTF is the point of that? Either it's a rubber riot round, or it's metal. Coating a metal bullet with rubber doesn't make it less-lethal at all. Smells like bullshit.

Look stinkbeard, we hate jews but we hate you fucks too. You're pushing the wrong buttons with that little assertion if you want help killing yids.

It's bullshit. They use the technicality in terminology to get around the people watching just how evil they are.

You don't have to be magic to be superior you double nigger.

Oh, but you do.

The coating is supposed to rebound when shot at the ground. When it hits the bullet is much slower than otherwise and that's how it's supposed to be used, because shot directly it's as letal as any other bullet.

Shalom, care to donate this Hanukkah goyim? It's anudda shoah!

Arab and hebrew are linguistic. Semitic is racial. Get gud

most holocaust sruvivors are either dead or have enough money to eat, save for second and third generation holocaust survivors that inherited the trauma

That has got to be the stupidest fucking tactic I ever heard of. Or a typical shitty jew story to justify using lethal force.

It's used to disperse people in a protest not to "hit a target".

They bulldozed one years ago and her family was denied justice

Rachel Corrie

Rachel Corrie

So, what is this that we're doing now?
The muzzie equivalent of the IDF girls shilling? That it?

No.
Plenty of kikes have blue eyes lad. Its a recessive trait, which Whites espouse in greater quantity, but its not restricted to Whites by any means.

Being 'White' is not about your skin color, its about your genes - and this Levantine rat is no more 'White' than these kikes she's squaring off against.
I hope they all get reduced to ash and memory.

That video is brilliant.

Women are caretakers. You cant blame a women being one. You bread them and keep them out of danger.

Is she an albino?

Isn't that why Caterpillar hired a (((private intel firm)))?

Posting incriminating stuff about israel is a problem now?

Confirmed for QT.

Also this happened a few days ago.

Get the fuck outta my face with that shit nigger.
Cunt didn't have to travel half-way around the fucking world to act as surrogate care-giver for some mudslimes, she could have stayed in fucking Washingont, where she was born, and had White children and a decent life.

She CHOSE to be a social signally retard challenging the kikes in their pilfered territory.

Cunt would have been a Hillary supporter.

How is calling a Levantine mudslime 'White' incriminating towards Israel?
I like how you ignored the rest of the comment as well. Here, let me repost it for you:
>The muzzie equivalent of the IDF girls shilling? That it?

Absolutely 100% this. Well said.

how come you are not banned? has the board been cleansed of the corrupted hotpockets?

Who the fuck would install that software on their machine?

You know nothing.

Kikes and muzzies are the same creatures, same culture, same breed, same beast.
The sole difference between them is context.

Go back and read some of what Jews - like Maimonides - had to say in the past. The modern kike is the product of 2,000 years in diaspora - prior to his flight and subsequent 'poisecushun', the kike and the Arab Muslim were basically indistinguishable.

Kikes are what you'd get if you took the Muslim population, reduced it to a few million, then forced it into diaspora for two millennia. The only reason they 'call out ZOG' is because they're in direct conflict with it over who gets to serve in the role of the top kike.

Muzzies are 2 billion strong and never went into diaspora, so they're still prone to violence and aggression outright; while the kikes learned to conceal their hostility and intents, becoming what we know today as the modern Jew.

What?

But that's pretty much exactly what this thread is - MIDF taking tips from JIDF in terms of how to shill on Holla Forums. Its obvious as fuck.

You outed your self kike.
Shilling this hard for israel.

jews.

You have no argument, so you resort to this pathetic shit.

Israel is not a real country, the Muzzie Arab Palestinians are the same creatures as the kikes, this thread is MIDF equivalent of the JIDF 'muh hawt IDF gurls' shilling, and Rachel Corrie would still be alive if she had White children in Washington instead of running off to be a surrogate caregiver for mud-coloured kikes.
Deal with it.

Oh but some kikes are almost indistinguishable to whites, doesn't mean they are whites. The kikes were hated by pretty much everyone around them.
Daily reminder that Religion of Cuck™ was engineered by Jews, pretty much like Christianity, purposefully made to fight one another. So they also are victims of an Abrahamic fraud.
No. They call out ZOG because they are occupying Palestine. If Palestine was Buddhist, Buddhists would be calling out ZOG.

Just for the record does anyone supporting Assad = MIDF to you? I want a good idea of what kind of retard I'm dealing with here.

Non-White nation.
Non-White race.
Non-White religion.
Non-White nation.
Non-White race.
Non-White religion.

Obviously the correct solution is to support none of those groups.

Play stupid games…

So, she isn't white?
Why?the big nose, the curly hair?
I have those too
Am I white?

Some people are white regardles of where they are born.

Quite a few of you in this thread need to be a little quicker on the draw with your filters. The repeated willingness to engage very obvious heebs gives credence to the idea of tandem shills or automated bots performing the same function.

Rachel Corrie will be used to influence the left and teach them about israel. No one cares about semites.
Deal with it kike.

What the fuck? She'll probably get years in prison for a slap so why not go all out and just stab the kike?

False. Kikes are easily distinguishable from Whites. Palestininans? Not so much.

The difference being that kikes and palestinians are the same animal, while Whites and kikes are not.

Again, go back and read old Jewry - they basically were Muslims, just as violent, same tendencies, etc.
Just as Religion of Cuck™ is basically indistinguishable from Judaism if you strip just a bit off the surface, Muzzie Arabs are basically indistinguishable from kikes; neither of which can truly be said of the comparative equivalents as goes Whites.

Exactly. What IS Palestine? Holy kike ground, that's what. They're competing to see who is top kike, who gets to lay claim to the holy kike ground.
But its not Buddhist. Its Arab Muslim.
And the reason that Palestine is being occupied is because its holy kike ground, not holy buddhist ground.
Kikes = Muslims + Reduced Population + 2,000 years in diaspora. Now they are in conflict over holy kike ground, and at the end of the day, what it amounts to is nothing more than two faces of the same shekel in conflict over holy kike shit.

No? The fuck would you get that idea? I support Assad you cumdumpster.
You're dealing with the kind of genius overman who doesn't refer to Levantine muds as 'White', and does not shed tears over libshit twats who run off to mudland and die trying to mother mudfolk instead of having her own children in a comparatively-safe Western country with her loving White husband, let alone attempt portray them as noble for happening to have chosen anti-Israel shit (no doubt for all the wrong reasons) as a social signaling cause.

No.
Because she isn't of European heritage, she's some miscegenated Levantine mudperson, no more White than a kike.
Can kikes be White?
Are you also a Levantine mudperson?
Maybe.
And some people are not White regardless of the color of their eyes/dermis.

Rachel Corrie died a childless catlady under a kike bulldozer defending mudpeople who are basically kikes themselves.
Though it easily could have, her womb never bore a White life - but she probably did get some mud up in there, given her MO and aesthetic.
Far more people care about semites than they do about Rachel Corrie, and Daily Reminder that Rachel Corrie died defending semites against other semites.
And you're a mega-cuck, for trying to present this libshit catlady as noble because she just so happened to choose anti-Israel shilling as her pet project. She almost-certainly loved everything you hate about jewry, and hated everything nationalistic or ethnocentric.
She died for nothing, and never bore a child.
Deal with it.

Her bone structure is cacusaoid.
And why aren't levantine whites… well, white?
Their location?Germanic tribes come from asia, tocharians also, what am I missing?

A reminder to filter all shills.
Know the signs.

Fucks sake nigger…
Wew lad.
Yeah m8, several thousand years ago.

Jesus Fucking Christ this board has really gone to shit.
And you didn't answer my question:
Can kikes be White?

Because if kikes can't be White, neither can 'Levantine Whites' (aka heavily-miscegenated mudpeople with light skin).

Your second image is especially amusing in this context.

No, the solution is to always oppose the jews in any conflict, and take any opportunity to expose people to their true nature. They're our eternal racial enemy, not just another group of non-Whites.

Try answering next time.

what about it?

He didn't link to any of your posts. He didn't address you by ID. Yet, like a moth to a flame…

I never scare normies by going full "gas the kikes race war now".
I have had much greater success by taking a softer route by simply showing them facts about israel.
The Streisand affect is real when they notice the msm blackout.
Some turn anti semetic which is what we want, some remain dysfunctional leftists but their energy is directed against israel which is win/win.
All eyes must be on israel.

This enmity is eons old.

Shattering Israel delusions is the best way. Shame that people think that 4D chess about that means you're a jew…

Oy Vay!!!! You anti-semitic basdids, this is anodda shoah!!

I wonder how much academia has been suppressed and people killed. Was it Jews or whites or blacks that were closer to Neanderthals, compared to Homo Sapiens? Is it possible that human genealogy and anthropology is more well known that is public knowledge and are keeping that from coming to light?

Its always funny when that guy gets posted

No she's circassian en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Circassians and there are 5000 of them in Israel.
They were/are known for their beauty and prized in the Ottoman court as concubines. Frizzy light hair, gray eyes and the facial bone structure is a sure give away.
There were a lot of them resettled in the Ottoman Empire when Russia annexed Circassia in the 19. century.
The Levant is a hodgepodge of different nationalities not just palestinians, jews, kurds and arabs.

They are finding more and more spooky-old stuff that completely goes against (((modern wisdom)))

Claimed

Ironically, palestinians are actually what remains of ancient hebrews, after Religion of Cuck™ic takeover. Their own half jew, half european mutts all but kicked them from their promised land.

10/10 family.

That made it into my top ten most jewish things list.

Very likely the old myths of Europe about trolls living in the mountains have a shred of truth to them.

According to Scandinavian myths trolls liked to kidnap humans, especially women to make them into slaves or force the women to be their wives.

The kikes will claim whiteness or jewishness depending on how it benefits them.

OMG the hasbara fellowship is proof that Jews deliberately use soft language to hide their racism.

Indeed.

By way of deception you shall make war.

Harsh but true post. It doesn't mitigate that fact that just as it's useful to support Assaad it's useful to support the kikes' most immediate and existential threat. Not from a position of sympathy but a dispassionate understanding of the value in doing so. Nobody likes muslims. Nobody wants more shitskins in Europe. That doesn't mean that it isn't useful to use the Palestinians as a proxy to attack the kikes, materially, rhetorically and memetically.

Thats the only thing niggers and jews have in common, not descensing from neanderthals. Non-neaderthal races need to be exterminated.

He's making a list,
He's checking it twice!
He's gonna' find out who's jewish or White,
Reichsführer is coming, to tooown!

Throwing rocks isn't meaningful at all

No she's just race mixed from the Mediterranean slave trade.

They do a little more than just throw rocks user. which again in and of itself is undoubtedly more than you do against the kikes in your own country

ALL ROADS LEAD TO ISRAEL

IDF is truly a pog mob

It will truly be a white Christmas.

WE WISH YOU A MERRY SHOAH
AND A HAPPY KRISTALLNACHT

< do useless things too, goy, it will work out for you
< do it, or kike won't say he luvs u

I know you're joking but i would like to see a list of the top most underhand Jewish actions/inventions.

Your mother's a cunt. You fucking heeb.

It's whites that are closer related to neanderthals not kikes/sandniggers. Stop perpetuating this ridiculous "neanderkike" nonsense. Neanderthals then cromags and basically cromags were identical to modern Europeans.

Fuck off kike. this massively insecure post outed you in particular. Crying about being called a shill despite not being linked. lmao.

You're arguing about muslims-jews from an ethnic point of view you retard. all races are inferior to whites, no one disputed that. Stop with the strawman argument you kike. jews are an issue because they're subverting everything. the vast majority of arabs/muslims countries aren't doing that. Is Syria trying to control the US? Libya, Iraq, Algeria, lebanon…. list goes on. it's no surprise that the only country that is doing it on some scale is SA who have clear kike ties both ethnically and politically.

i wouldn't want an arab/muslim in my country and i'm not calling them BASED or anything, but i literally dont give a fuck what they do in their own countries. the world is full of plenty of scrub races, its irrational to expect to exterminate them all. as long as they leave us alone i dont give a fuck if they kill each other over some desert land. in the modern age arab/muslim aggression has been as a directly result of us being israels lapdogs, every statement proceeding an attack of aggression by these people almost always mentions that.

what is this argument. what the actual fuck.

whats your point faggot?

Amusing fact for you

This image was deleted from this thread by the mods for some reason…

The same as what happens every other time it ever gets posted here

Really gets the mind working…

I can't tell if it's because of The_Zionald influx or it's literally kikes shilling but this is happening much more often.

That image gets posted all the time without being deleted, faggot. Perhaps it's the bullshit commentary like yours attached to the image they take issue with.
Try not to hurt yourself.

That exact image has been posted here over 10 times on various threads relating to isreal over the past month.

Most of the time with little commentary attached, but usually in response to a team of jews praising isreal or promoting jews.

The reason I could post it so many times and not get rejected as being already posted on this board is because it has been deleted.

Interesting response from you though, reacting as though no anons get comments deleted from here when it cuts too close to the bone of the JIDF who absolutely hate that image being shared around

Kike, I didn't say anything like that. How about you stop lying and attention whoring and eat a bag of dicks? The diaper battalion gets posted all the time by various anons. If YOUR posts are getting deleted it is because YOU are a faggot.

I'm gonna show you a neat trick newfag. OMG they weren't deleted yet they got posted!one!11!
Get bent, lurk more.

Literally spittle flecked kvetching over a simple and salient self evident fact…
Yeah we get it, you don;t like any antisemitism being posted on Holla Forums

Funny thing about you yids, your lies are always diametrically opposed to the truth. Let your handlers know you failed Levi.

One is semetic, the other hemedic, both are not white (aryan) and both do not belong in Europe, they are however Caucasians, which makes them dangerous. I don't give two shits what happens in that sand desert. Having said that, i'd root for the Shia muslims in that region any day over that kikehive.