The Coffin

This shit was never explained, was it? There's no lore reason for it. There's no later point in the game where it's relevant. It's not even especially humorous or intriguing. It's just a thing that seems like it's there for no fucking reason.

What was the point of this thing?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/ljWjf
archive.is/ibXha
scpfoundation.org/895/feed.html
chaika.lt/lt/
archive.is/opdvY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

So you could change your gender.

The coffin represents the death of the spirit by cutting your own dick or pretending you have one.

Stop user you're blowing my mind

Well, yeah.. But WHY?
It's not like you get an item with a cryptic description mentioning some kind of crazy wizard who wanted to be the little girl, or something.

I can't even fathom why this is a thing that needed to be included when there's no reason not to make a female character in the first place.

It's so you don't have to make a new character just to change gender

It serves two purposes:

1-Changing your gender without making a new character
2-Trolling the player

Many people, myself included, went in, went back out and then many hours later realized they had tits.
This is because the starting armor completely covers your character, and as you progress you get heavier clothing and armor that cover most of your body, so if you aren't paying attention to the animations it'll take a while to notice.
The "wait what the fuck why do i have tits" moment was pretty funny.
Probably the only thing about DaS2 that made me smirk, in that miserable puddle of shit that was this game.

"MUH DEEP LORE" SOULFAGS EVERYONE

How progressive

By the way, talking about genderswap and how shit DaS2 is, did you know i farmed for this thing?
I legit farmed for it, i didn't cheat.
Did you know i was so fucking mad that once i got this thing that NO ARMOR SET was aestetically coherent with it that i had to genderswap my character and wear the set associated with it because nothing else fucking worked visually?

And by the way i also farmed the entire Painting Guardian set without cheating.
Did i mention how fucking shit DaS2 is?
Because it's really fucking shit.

Nobody cares about your pathetic weebshit opinion.

What.

It's a tale about curiosity.
I can tell you half a dozen of such tales, but I'd rather cut to the point and highlight the main points of such tales:
From here, every tale differs slightly, but again, the always point to the same idea:
YOU ASSUME SOMETHING IS VALUABLE BASED ON THE DIFICULTY IN ADQUIRING IT RATHER THAN IT'S INTRINSIC VALUE
Because it sorta makes sense right? Valuable or powerfull things are guarded, while mundane and boring stuff isn't.
But this is also a variant of the "Gambler's Fallacy"
Believing that by sunking a lot of resources into attempting something justifies the end result (whathever that result might be).
In more Holla Forums related terms, you know this phenomena as "buyers remorse". You paid 60$ for a game, you're DAMN SURE it's a fucking good game.

Anyway, the conclusion is always the same:
And thus, a lesson is learned.

Or you should, but if getting into a coffin in the first game only to find a GIANT FUCKING TOMB WITH AN UNDEAD MONSTROSITY didn't teach you to stay the fuck away from mysterious coffins, I'm guessing you didn't learn anything from this one either.

Could have just had an NPC selling some kind of "potion of gender swapping" and even include some kind of funny dialog with it, if that was their intention.

While I did have the same exact experience, it strikes me as really out of place. Any other instances of trolling the player involved false floors or that one fat sack of shit that busts down a wall and one-shots you… But unexpected gender swapping? That's just weird for From and Souls.

Souls lore is all bullshit anyways. Give that cunt Vaati a few days and I'm sure he'll have some kind of video based on the posts in this thread about how there's such a mysterious and amazing story surrounding that coffin.

I'm not curious because it doesn't have proper lore. I'm curious because it's such a bizarrely out of place, inexplicable thing for this shit game.

Everything about DaS2 is out of place.
Miya basically wasn't handling the game so it's the odd one out.
DaS3 isn't especially good either, but it's at least coherent thematically with DaS1 (almost too much, it's full of referendces everywhere).

You better have pics of that bitch getting railed user.

Look at a bunch of the replies of the threads recently. I think this is just an angry contrarian going around spewing bullshit downvotes in all the threads.

You sure about that?

Ranma is pure, user. Get your mind out of the gutter.

I've noticed on several of the top boards, there's been a really obnoxious upswing in people bitching about anime and trying to start inter-board drama, on top of the usual shit where the occasional faggot spergs out about Holla Forums lingo.

That's not entirely fair. Doing that allowed you to join the gravelord covenant, which was a fucking hilarious covenant to join, as gravelording' someones realm and laugh as they never progressed due to the added enemies. If anything, it was the most satisfying covenant to join, hence the first game taught you that jumping into coffins was a great idea.

I know user, I know.
I did the Loyce Soul farm extravaganza, thrice, solo.
There's just something with this mess of a game that fascinates me in a morbid way.
As icing on the cake, that Veil is garbage. The hat is superior in every way.

Ranma is purely made for sex.
That's you meant, right?

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight.

is it gay to want to fug female Ranma?

Well except it wasn't because it never, ever worked, ever.
Most of the time the host didn't even know what was happening nor was he affected by it and the effect would just disappear without them even encountering the added monsters.

It took me YEARS to understand how gravelords actually worked in DaS1 and why it wasn't "working", by reading this recently:

archive.is/ljWjf

archive.is/ibXha

Liking Ranma isn't gay. She's fully female when she transforms. Totally straight.

Man, you can call the bitch anything you want. It's still a bitch, so it ain't gay.

DaS2 was shit, not even surprised they added that coffin with literally 0 lore around it
If it had been in DaS1 I would have been upset but 2 was so bad anyway I didn't give a shit

(checked)
I think some CTR guy became persona non grata on 4/pol/ the other day. Halfcucks got banned for posting threads about him, and some of them came over here instead of resetting their modems or whatever.

would it be possible to chop a hole in the lower end of the coffin (i dont mean the bottom, i mean like chopping it in half) and put only half of your body in there?

that way you could put your upper part to be a pretty girl and the lower part to keep your dick.

futa souls

It's like you're asking to get cursed.

good idea

Why was Ornstein's armor a bossfight?

Except you wouldn't just keep your dick, the whole lower part of your body would be male. Man ass, thighs, etc.

They fucked a trap who came out of this coffin and decided to guard it forever in order to prevent other poor victims to fall for it like they did.

is this deep down

okay, what about this: first, you get yourself in the coffin, you change completely into a woman right? follow me here.

now you make two holes in the coffin, both in the lid and in the bottom. the idea would be to sit your entire crotch area inside of it EXCEPT for your ass, which would have to come from the bottom hole, while being a woman. see attached graphic

i mean you wont have a vagina, i accept the critic, but you'd still look completely like a female except for the crotch zone which would have a working dick and balls.

Always ends well in the stories, fucking with ancient magic like that

This
What if it turns your ass into a whole new women and shes an asshole

Is there anything more to this show other than the 7 season series, the 3 movies and the OAV's? I gotta say I'm left disappointed with the lack of closure. Even the main series kinda left on a weak note.

What a silly thought. I think it would just be easier to cut out a hole and stick your cock and balls through it.

Came here to draw this. Glad someone beat me to it.

Wait, you'd still have a vagina now that I think of it since the nether regions are still within the box. How do we get rid of it?

what if it tries to shove a vagina right behind the balls and infront of the asshole, wont that be too crowded?

What about anatomy though?

Would your genitals change at the anatomical level?

Wouldn't you just become a herm with female's reproductive system but without a hole to put it in? What would happen to the dick if male's reproductive system was changed to the female's reproductive system? Would it just die off? Or would it become a magical new organ altogether?

By "it" I obviously mean the dick

I am alright with the direction this thread has taken.

it's a world where a magical spring that turns people into hot redheads and/or pandas exists , i think logic is taking a sabbatical here

You could probably still produce seminal fluid, just no sperm. Your dick would be pretty small from a lack of testosterone and it'd be harder to get hard thanks to the estrogen replacing testosterone. On the flip side, you'd be more like a woman in that: you're always semi-horny with the ability to be turned on/off easily instead of getting turned on and staying that way until release.

Gotta say though, I'd take having a nearly 100% female body, keeping the wimpy dick and balls, over 100% woman. Vaginas and periods are more trouble than they're worth sometimes.

I would think that they'd both function independently. I'd guess you'd be able to fuck yourself and become pregnant. If you could fuck yourself and give birth, would you make a clone since it's half of your chromosomes?

Anyways, outside of the reproductive system, my main concern though is that you'd have two urethras, and end up pissing from two places.

If you push your pubic mound just outside of the box hole at the right spit, you could avoid the double urethra issue, but if you go too far you'd have half a cunt

the problem is your anatomy is competing for space. Your prostate has to go somewhere

Only one of them can function without corrective surgery

if you do that, your inner body will not have the organs that make a cock work.

doing that would result in being a woman with a useless piece of flesh stuck to her crotch.

I love those coffins. Messed my character up real good. And there was only one ogre in the original. And you could go there from right from the start.
Enter coffin? Y/N
Y? You fucked up. Sorry buddy you done fucked up. B-but mister "game design" I can change back, right? "Good luck on that Johnny boy", see "asians" design shit a bit differently. You will never get your character, that you autistically honed for hours, back. What you get is an absolute abomination of form. So better start again.

What if you seal up the cunt by using the same hole used for the cock and balls?

You would still have ovaries and no place to menstrual cycle
Eventually you would get uterus cancer or self impregnate

Of the few things I would have liked to see in Ranma, one would be a more sensible world. Then again the show wouldn't have been nearly as funny if it did.

What an oversight. What if you do something like this?

It's a reference to JoJo. C'mon this isn't even hard to grasp.

You can just get in it again can't you?

doing my ass-holes (pun not intended) method would do that in just one attempt. not counting the first attempt you would have to do in case you were a woman

How could I forget that classic scene where Dio emerges from a stone coffin as a woman?

You were expecting a hot man? Too bad, it was me: Diana!

we're going into "how many spiders can you technically fit into someone's asshole using this tabletop rulebook's game rules and does anal circumference factor into capacity" territory here.

Honestly if you wanted to actually do that you'd have to cut out a section wide enough from the side like this, then insert it like this.

Good point. I'll get /tg/ in here.

But what if you were pregnant and then got in the coffin? Where would the fetus go? What if you did the body part sticking out trick with the womb? Also this coffin talk keeps reminding me of scpfoundation.org/895/feed.html

I see now. Don't forget that you'd need to cut out a part for the cheeks because you don't want a man ass.

well that depends if the womb shrinks or just outright blinks out of existance.

In the first case baby blender or forced ejection from dickhole (whichever's the path of least resistance, likely dickhole), in the second case suffocated baby and dead person.

The fetus would be injected into your balls and at the same time turn into the opposite sex

Is there a way we can turn the coffin into a weapon?

excuse me

I don't have the screencap, but hownu.ru?

I'm sure that you could fit several bombs in there. The question is what would they turn into? Do bombs have two sexes?

And yes, this was a thread. A historic, very long thread on that very topic. It wasn't even the first one. It's like the tile pattern fetish guy except everyone's in on it.

That's the joke. You come out looking like you've gone through a sex change operation. (Not too shabby). Seriously try it, it's pretty funny.

Excuse me sir but it was the uterus and not asshole please flagellate yourself for this as soon as possible.

We're getting into womb dagger territory now. If you had a missing limb would the coffin give you a new one? How about you force someone's limb through it and cut it off before or after the change? What if you cut someone's head off then stick it in the coffin, would just the stump change or would you get a female head?

Assuming it isn't ejected from the body, it would just crystallize and become a baby sized rock in your torso. I watched a documentary on some lady having a baby but not giving birth for decades somehow about a year ago.

also the area around the hole, don't want a mans asshole

What's the difference between a male and a female asshole?

If bombs are sexless, and if you take sexless as being nothing in the case of sexes, what would the opposite of nothing be?
And if so how would that reflect sexes on the bomb?
Would the bomb suddenly gain all sexes?
Would t not jut be male and female, but also all sexes in existence possible?

Also has anyone got the anal Circumference screen cap?

Yes. Wall sockets do, why not

The coffin seems to perform no other magic besides changing genders. It wouldn't heal or regenerate any parts, as it doesn't heal anything in the first place.

Seeing as it works on Hollows, which are effectively walking corpses anyways, it's safe to assume that anything wounded or severed that goes into it will remain that way coming out.

Inside every mans ass there is a Uterus

Hey guys. This thread, what happening? NO NOT COFFIN OF FATHER!!!! DISRESPECT!!!!!!

If we do the swap and get a uterus, we would probably lose the prostate, which is the best part of anal

It probably just replaces sexual organs only.

What if instead, the bomb would implode instead of explode? Would it just be a black hole or something?

Oh, shut up Chaika, your coffin is just a gothprop, and you know it. Like the brows though.

Internally? Not much. However, the surrounding organs are extremely different. The primary feature you'd be looking for, is the prostate.

We don't know it doesn't heal for sure. Hollows are cursed to undeath, and when they die they are reborn from the bonfire with all their wibbly bits back. It could be that the coffin has some form of restorative capabilities that are witnessed due to the curse.

sorry, "not witnessed."

It's just that Dark Souls 2 is a poorly designed game.

The bomb wouldn't gain any extra mass and a black hole with the mass of a bomb that fits in the coffin would evaporate before it could really suck in enough mass to be stable.

Forgot the link:
chaika.lt/lt/
Coffee princess.

So its like dividing by Zero

What i you made a bomb orgasm?
Would it explode? Could it still be used as a weapon? Would its genitalia be its cord or wired connections? Would setting it up be foreplay? Would denying it long enough count as it being a dud?

Breaking any part of the coffin will break the spell

Do you even know how magic works?

If you break a magic sword it doesn't work anymore

Thanks for reminding me about Bomb Queen.

Goddamn that comic sucked.

YOU WANNA TALK ABOUT WEREDIAPER?

Epic reference, jojo is my favorite animeme

Dark Souls 2 is so bad that this thread steered towards degeneracy with quickness.

Sounds about right.

It would be extremely painful.

I'm good m8

I'm glad that you can read. For a second I thought you might be retarded.

Thanks my meme friend. Jojo memes are my favorite

Oh, wait, that fleeting second is back.

You are the cancer that is killing the jojo fanbase.

Are you sure it just modifies whatever is in the coffin and doesn't simply change it all in one go?

I don't think this would happen. We need to find the Schwarzschild Radius if that webm I saw about black holes was correct, which is in the Oekaki. c is the speed of light (299792458 m/s) , G is the gravitational constant (6.67408 Ă— 10^-11 m^3 kg^-1 s^-2), and M is the mass. Let's assume that the bomb is something like 10 kilograms and try to go from there.

Could you fuck a black hole?

Shit nigga, I hope not. This kind of magic is too good to not be abused. Think of the fun you could have with a smaller version of coffin!

That is a central problem. Without knowing exactly how the coffin works, we can only assume what we've observed… Which is that the coffin does nothing until someone climbs inside and closes the lid for a short amount of time.

I do not condone this artist.

According to that formula the Schwarzschild radius is about 10^-26 meters, less than a millionth of the radius of a proton. If the black hole is too small to swallow anything up it would quickly decay due to Hawking radiation, converting its mass to energy (E=mc^2). For a 10kg bomb this means 900 PJ (215000 kilotons of TNT), more than 14000 Hiroshima explosions.

Somebody post R63 jesus.

I fucking hate this meme, it irritates me almost as much as anime sidemouth

pandering to NA / EU markets

I promise to do better.

Why does it piss me off that this show never got an ending?

Did the manga have an ending?

According to the wiki no. The show did get an OAV in 2011 though. Which also didn't have an ending.

They both more or less end the same way. Ranma and Akane almost get married, but wacky destructive shenanigans cancel the wedding.. so they just kind of decide "eh, whatever…" and then the final page is them running off to school with a non-committal "and they went on to having many more wacky adventures."

Closest thing to character development is Ranma admitting his girl side was always a part of him and Akane actually accepting and acknowledging her feelings for Ranma.

Like all of Rumiko Takahashi's series, it starts strong and has great characters, but overstays its welcome and never commits to anything.

Well fuck. I wanted to read it, but not if there's no commitment to changes. That's a small gripe I have with reading Heavy Object. It's deliberately designed to go on forever with nothing changing between books. At least there are references to the other books but still.

But don't they say gender and sex are different things? So if a guy used it, he wouldn't become a woman; he would simply become a transsexual, a mentally ill guy who wishes he was a girl.

You would think they would graduate High School after a decade.

Honestly though you're not wrong. Which sucks because this show was probably one of the more genuinely entertaining ones I've watched.

Did they ever wrap up Ranma's mom plot?

Polite sage for off topic.

Read or watch it anyways. It holds up and is still quite funny to this day. It's a show that's all about the characters, more than any kind of story or final goal.

So the black hole is too small to fuck it then. I would guess that the black hole needs at least to be 1.5 inches diameter (or 3.81 cm I think) to be fuckable. I would suspect that the necessary mass for it to reach its Schwarzschild Radius would be slightly more than Earth.

So you could bury your original gender :^)

Tell me about it. A little bit back I tried to binge through Inuyasha for having never finished it and for old times' sake of watching shitty anime in the deep hours of the night as a wee little shit. I expected comfort food with a very slight bit of period piece at best, but still made it 'only' to episode 141 and haven't been able to resume. Too many stock fights as the power level increases and opportunities for good choreography decrease. I can only take so much of the same shit even if it's shit that I tastelessly enjoyed in the past. I honestly think it got to the point where the filler episodes centered around supporting characters getting up to nonsense got more interesting than the power creeping snail of a main plot.

Ranma doesn't quite have the same problems. It's not so much about powering up and training arcs. There's a bit of that in there, but that sort of stuff is a set up for interesting plots and character interactions.

Like, Ranma agrees to a battle of martial arts gymnastics and ends up having to train with his rival to master it overnight. It doesn't take all that power level shit seriously.

God dammit my bad.

Honestly the episodes where Ranma learns a technique tended to be some of the best. If the show had more of those and something resembling a linear plot that went somewhere it would be 10/10 show. I'm currently going through withdrawal symptoms of not watching new episodes since I binged them all in 10 days

I might give it a try if I need some light hearted '80s/'90s comfort swill, then. I remember way back in the day that some of my old VHSs had ads for one of the Ranma OVAs, which always left me curious as to if I'd luck out and see it broadcast as an ignorant lad. It'll either be that, or Mobile Suit Gundam for the next timeburner thing.

Should I finish out Inuyasha first? I don't want to doom myself to having to restart the binge somewhere down the line, but I'm not sure if it'll get at least partially out of this rut of filler being more interesting than main plot that seemingly refuses to resolve any plot or character threads until the very end. I want more freaky traditional yokai doing tricksy shit and less Naraku & OVA villain tier laser-spewing animu things. And less god damn nonsense about MUH BARRIERS MUHFUGGUH.

Just out of curiosity, what is this show about? Does it have some story arc or is it all about "plot" like with shows such as Miss Machiko?

Sweet mother of fuck are people really self-policing their own posting styles "because reddit does it" now.
You know that one experiment with the apes reaching for bananas at the top of a ladder, only to get sprayed down by a hose when they tried? Then when more monkeys were introduced, those monkeys tried to get the bananas but the other monkeys slapped their shit because they were worried they'd get sprayed; even though there's no evidence that it will continue? Or do you just not like being reminded of your time at reddit?

holy fuck kill yourself.

this is correct spacing when you want to separate sentences relevant to different topics within a same post, you retarded memelord piece of shit.

The only thing reddit is good for is to showcase plagerism.

Which is good in some cases since it makes certain shit easier to find, but hey it's still cancerous.

also

this

isn't

reddit

spacing

it makes things look more neat, but if you do it after every line it needlessly lengthens the comment.
Most people do it out of habit because it looks better on message boards and gives less of a wall of text aftertaste.

It was born as a way to avoid people saying "this is a wall of text tl;dr"

If you want to get technical, adding an extra space between the last sentence and the next post you're quoting is also reddit spacing :^)

If Ranma has anything it's delicious animation.

It's also because I don't want to type like an illiterate retard who spaces each sentence.
Which I didn't do. Quit getting triggered by correcting mistakes.

hey don't you like when
there's a bunch of bunched
up words and people skim through
it instead of listen to you?
5 more lines here now
to pad out the example
this is now a block of text
that people won't pay attention
to at all blah blah blah blah

hey I just made high art

Seriously, this is what my literary teach at college is basically putting us through right now, nonsense poems and shit. God I hate that fucking class, all feminazi bullshit too.

I never even bothered to try and finish Inu Yasha, so I couldn't tell you if it's worth continuing.

Plot goes like this: Ranma was promised, by his father, to marry his best friend's kid so they could merge the family and carry on the school of martial arts. Ranma shows up one day, except Ranma is a girl who is traveling with a giant panda.

Turns out Ranma and his father got cursed while traveling the world and studying martial arts. Ranma turns into a girl when splashed with cold water, and back to normal when splashed with hot.

The plot is mostly about Ranma getting into martial arts based shenanigans, dealing with rivals, the romantic advances of his many love interests (turns out Ranma was promised to marry numerous other women by his father) and every so often trying to find a way to break his curse.

There's an overarching love story between Ranma and Akane (a tomboy who hates men), but it doesn't develop smoothly over the course of the series, because the creator constantly reverts to status quo and has Akane flip her shit over something stupid.

THERE'S THINGS CALLED COMMAS, PERIODS, DASHES, AND SEMI-COLONS YOU MOTHERFUCKER
Though I'm more angry at the self-policing bit; post the fucking way that gets your thought process across.

The only reason "Reddit spacing" even exists is because of how HW ran off to Reddit to advertise the site as a home for the shit being censored and people who came over are just trying too hard to make it seem like they aren't from the site to fit in. Just report and ignore them if you get that upset about it.

Reddit spacing was a thing even on halfchan

The Reddit spacing meme has been surprisingly successful. I wonder who introduced it.

Who's best girl? I want to say pancake girl but she's pretty 1 dimensional in the show.

Well I wouldn't know since I don't go to reddit.

It's been like this since the exodus dude.

Ranma is best girl. Ukyo is a close second.

what do you have a problem with my typing style haha what a gay man you cant seriously be using that shit

has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like

lets eat grandma

At this point, I'm just enjoying watching everyone sperg out about how different communities have different posting styles.

There was a huge shitshow over it ages ago because HW was saying secret clubs are dumb and he was doing AMAs on Reddit rather than here because he wanted more people to come over.

I honestly couldn't go through with it. It's still a dude and it would make sex awkward as fuck.

Not really, it's way more recent. Maybe there was one or other occasional complaint. But it wasn't a meme overused by newfags trying too hard to fit in, like it does now.

Awkward sex only makes it better.

I like Ramma

they've been sperging out over it on Holla Forums a lot recently. Naturally it found its way over here.

I actually saw the reddit spacing meme about 3 months back here in Holla Forums

It's been using way too much on Holla Forums, It's a shill meme.

Wanna have sex?

I envy Ranma sometimes. Then I remember that having other people who know how the curse works can fuck with you and I'm less envious. Still, would make for a subtle but useful power.

I envy Ramma's curse, not his exact same situation though

Not a fan of whoring it up personally. Why would anyone want to be like that?
Would like to get tenderly loved and become a faithful wife though.

Would cum count as hot water?

I read that as Burched up words.

Aside from the testicles needing to be slightly cooler than the human body to properly produce sperm, water only makes up a small part of cum. Plus I'm sure it takes more than a couple of mililiters of water to change Ranma, otherwise you could just spit on him.

It'd be an interesting experience, to say the least. Not sure if I'd stay as a whore or if I'd just get some money to stay out of debt and then work like a regular person afterwards. Won't be a young 5/10 forever.

Though if I end up being a whore like Butcha-U's girls, I guess I won't regret it?

Not hot enough. Scalding semen, maybe. Would probably count as cold water, honestly.

Fair enough. I do like the curse, unless it was turning into an animal. Then I would kill myself.

Well I wouldn't mind being a wife myself.

my fetish

Would you fuck him in the ass as a guy? Think real hard about this.

If it were Girl on Ranma that could be pretty hot though

That is extremely gay user
Like gayer than 2 dudes blowing eachother with hats on

I'm glad I'm not alone.

I just have a strong desire for true love and being a cute girl. And being pregnant/starting a family with the one I love.

That's so lovely it hurts.

It wouldn't piss me off if that wasn't the majority opinion on this board.

HIGH T E S T
I
G
H

T
E
S
T

So how much water is required for him to transform? Does he need to be entirely soaked in water or is for example washing his hands enough to transform?

Thanks kikes for shitting the incredible amount of propaganda that made women poisonous enough for virgins to consider that.

(checked)
About a bucket does it. Maybe a bit less. I think it's more effective if it's in the head.

wat do?

Do you really need to ask?

deep down you are fucking a guy that its cursed.

/tg/ was fun

Chances are, that if I turned into a girl, my chemical reaction would also change, along with my mindset and the way I feel about /everything/.

So I would most likely do something other than masturbate, then masturbate a few weeks later.
I'd probably become a gold digger and find myself a hung sugardaddy

Of course we do.

There's a lot more to the female and male human brain than just chemical reactions. Also that wouldn't remove your memory or common sense.

God, I want her to hold that sword up to my throat as she forces me to inseminate her.

For the most part. Females/males see things differently, as any other person. Of course, we've never actually had a REAL change in sex, the closest we've gotten are trannies, and you know how /that/ turns out.

It's to troll you.

Still you're basically saying that you wouldn't fap in the first few weeks because female you wouldn't want to. Either this can imply male you didn't want it to begin with with or that somehow women don't like sex.

It depends on the individual person really.

I'd probably be adjusting to how it actually feels to be a woman.

Why is that even a question?

Obviously the baby gets a sex change too.

They actually don't have sexes, and neither do toads.

i would become someone's pure waifu and love him a lot

Yeah, existing women are the example of that

No shit it was bad DaS2 was bad.

>see if he wants to hold hands

What game is this?

Look at his arms and the way the cords lead to the woman's hair, this isn't what you think it is.

it is what i think it is

I'll be your VR husbando user~~

Will you grab me by the pussy?

I want her to hold my hand

I very briefly thought someone had ejaculated into the mouth of a real live alligator snapping turtle. Had this been true I don't know if I would have been able to go on.

Hey, I don't judge you.
I grinded for the desert sorceress set.
Totally worth it tbh, had a pretty sweet female character going on and all

I thought the same thing when I saw that picture. Clearly, we need to plan for VR waifus and husbandos for the future.

JoJo is cancer, the fanbase just reflects that.

its about the struggle trans people go through to become their real gender, the ogres represent the bigotry and harassment of trolls and cis people.

I didn't play the game until Scholar of the First Sin came out, and in Scholar you need a fragrant branch of yore to access this area which are rare at the beginning of the game. I wasted a branch, thought and killed the hippos, then killed a Pursuer all for nothing.

It's origins are from CtR trying to divide and conquer pretty much everything.

no one here, not even Holla Forums, likes clinton. CTR accusations are just a D&C meme.

fucking newfaggots

everything is D&C even me, even you.

But on a serious note you do realize there are some actual organizations that do go around to imageboards to try and pass off their propaganda as truth.
Please don't make this into a Holla Forums vs. Holla Forums thread now I just want something other than politics just for a little bit.

Don't spoonfeed you cunt.
Anyone who has been on imageboards for more than a few months is aware of that

Not if you're too fucking lazy to do anything but browse Holla Forums all day. I was unaware.

Right now, somewhere in the world: Someone is fapping to this.

He's basically like a girl but not as retarded. He has a testosterone problem, with long hair you couldn't tell he's really a dude. So don't give up user, because the loving housewife you always wanted to be.

because = become*

So what happens when you get in again?

Your spirit resurrects as the very peak of masculinity, your body sprouts glorious golden hair, your mucles harden, and your will sharpens.
Then for some mysterious reason, you get a very strong urge to run for President of the United States.

I would normally agree that Holla Forums v Holla Forums shitflinging should be avoided, but this isn't exactly a quality thread. It is a dozen anons circlejerking that they want to be /cuteboys/ or trying to cheat a magic coffin into making futas.

Unless I can become 100% a girl by magic, it will only remain a dream. I'm okay with that, since I'm not a crazy tranny or something. I just like imagining it.
I have a stronger desire to be with my waifu than becoming a girl anyways. Not really into guys either; I just wouldn't mind reversing roles with my waifu, or maybe both of us being girls and having magic babies via yuri or futa. But having a normal loving relationship and starting a family with her is more than enough for me. No other desire is greater.

I'm surprised this thread lasted past the first few posts, but Holla Forums found a way.

With a thin top?

user you should get /fit/, and watch as both men and women slobber over your toned, muscular physique. There are even workouts to get a trap bod, if that is what you desire.

Fun threads cause premature balding and hairy palms.
(checked)
Holla Forums always finds a way.

Sorry, but I really gotta post this.
Out of all the cat pics I've sen till this day, that one is my favourite. IF only for the expressions the cat has. It's amazing.

There's a video of a guy fucking a snapping turtle's mouth, but I think he broke it's jaw beforehand.

Already started working on it. My waifu is a fit martial artist; it's only right that I get strong and healthy for her. Want to learn her style too.

its pretty damn humorous

Probably goons, their template thread shit failed miserably so they moved on to something else.

Carving a hole in the coffin prevents it from working.
You need a completely enclosed space for the gender-change magic to work.
Trust me, I'm a wizard

ARE THIS NIGGERS FOR REAL?!

Dubs confirm.
Everyone knows that the magic genderbender particles can escape from the coffin if the coffin is not sealed.

I dont believe you, show us a magic trick

Was this recent attempt the "call every thread a template thread" type or literal copy paste "Oh great, another thread about potatoes. Ever since valve did that potato ARG you fucknibblets think that it makes this video games. No one finds your gravy posting funny, no one likes it when you ironically post potato porn, and your jpeg video edits are objectively worse than bull excrete recycled from fish paste scraped out of a she boon's backside. Even when tumblr got into the craze and started making Potat OCs and alternate universes where the baked potato was a centaur you just shrugged and pretended it wasn't cancerous when you did it. You've even ruined other kinds of potato threads, I just tried talking about scalloped potatoes in a dangan ronpa thread and got lumped in with you losers. You faggots are the cancer ruining this board, and Mark should ban potatoes on sight" statements? I haven't been seeing most of what'd I call template threads recently, so I'm a little confused.

As a mathematician, I can positively tell you that this guy is misleading and that closed space is actually a relative term that can be stretched to fit many definitions.

Dubs confirm. Wizardanon is likely right.

As a machinist, I can tell you that as long as you know the relative tolerances of the spell being cast, that "closed space" is quite simple to define.

i love chaika so much i want to tenderly love her and ensure she feels well all the time

You better get ready to feel the relative tolerance of the closed space defined as your ass, pretty boy.

I bet you still believe Zeno's Paradox, too. Go back to your tower, nerd.

Holla Forums should probably all hang themselves im just saying. the facts are there

Are you a nigger?

only where it counts as your mom can attest ;)

You left her right before the baby was born?

Fuck off to wherever you came from

Now you're just embarrassing yourself.

does the set of all sets contain itself?

yes actually. that was going to be the "punchline" as they say in showbiz

If your friend got turned into a hot chick today and you were suddenly attracted to them… that's normal. Nothing gay about female sexual characteristics, and if you think there is, you're probably gay yourself.

How can we create a magic seal around his cock to prevent the magic from seeping out?

That would work if it were just a spell, but we're dealing with an enchanted object.
Think of it like a tanning bed, except for gender changing.
You'd need some form of magical underwear, and the only magical underwear I know of act as a portal to the plane of infinite fists and punching.
There's also the possibility of your body rejecting the dick due to genetic differences.

That sounds promising, how many have survived the procedure?

Doesn't it change your gender? It's like a sex reassignment surgery coffin or some shit.

Surgery can only mutilate your body; not change your gender.

Is this a joke? I went to bed early to play this.

Easy, just don't fuck.

Also,
What did he mean by this?

Can your weak spells crash planes?
You can change your ways and join us in our Magic Autistic Ride.

get /fit/ find a good man, marry, get kids and always be faithful

History behind pic?

gay

What the fuck do you think Magic Missile is meant for user?

The best part is that it's so powerful it leaves no survivors

>she gets patched up and saved, because cant kill anyone in a christian manga

sorry for wanting a peaceful life with my husbando

I bet you'd cuck him for a nigger like the slut you are

Aww, Holla Forums.. you do care!

OP, I have to know
did you make this thread because gender bending is your fetish?

only once did I look into gender bending shit

it was when I was looking for gender reversed hentai of Gintama

Woulda been better if the coffin put us back to the character creator and let us change everything.

That's one of those fetishes where you feel like a disgusting piece of shit afterwards.

Genderbending is tame. Shit like transformation and mind control is where the real horror starts

The journey represents the challenges one is faced with when changing gender, and the coffin represents the death of the nation, and to any sane person, they would not go anywhere near it, since you'd have to have some kind of mental illness to go through all that trouble for nothing.

Is it that obvious?

It's my many, many other fetishes that make me feel like a disgusting piece of shit afterwards.

Only problem gender bending poses is that threads about it inevitably attract tumblr SJW faggots and trannies who insist we all need to be good goys and take hormone pills, so we too can be suicidal trannies.

Transformation is essentially Gender Bender tbh. I've ran in to shit that pretty much fucked my brain for a good day or so afterwards under Gender Bender.

Mind control is essentially mind break after a while. It has its fucked up shit but I wouldn't say it's that bad.

Well you ARE avatarfagging as Ranma

/tf/ is pretty free of that shit and only posts porn (mostly of shit-tier quality but one takes what he can get), other than that I don't know about any good hang out place for degenerates like us if you know of any, please share

No, Genderbender really is very tame shit. Transformation can horrify one a lot more, like slowly turning your waifu into a cow and displaying as she slowly loses all intelligence and her mind regresses into a bovine state, or disgust him more like dude mid-fuck merging with the girl and slowly turning into "her" gigantic dick. And those aren't even the worst cases, mind you.

Quick Holla Forums, what's the worst transformation thing you can come up with in 15 seconds?

Turning into panties, but getting put on by a 50+ fat transvestite

I think people get the wrong idea about transformation. It's very it has a wide range of interests, yet people always think the most autistic types are what transformation is. It's like thinking Monstergirls are all aldritch horrors with dicks spouting out of them just because there are some people who draw that shit.

It is still a type of transformation. All transformation is the act of transforming into something else. Thus different levels of interest.

If releasing our mana will only weaken our wizardhood, then the opposite works on those slutty banshees.

Nah, abstaining isnt enough, that just makes the energy sit still and stagnate. According to tantric sex magic, the proper way to utilize that energy is to edge as long and far as you can then force the power you've built up to disperse itself back into your body instead of releasing it.

Keep in mind that the vast majority of transformation "art" is done by furries, and they draw the most degenerate, autistic shit imaginable.

I get your point but whenever you look up the Gender Bender tab you often get TF shit as well, It's a very vague fetish that encompasses good as well as degenerate shit. Including the stuff you mentioned. Though honestly if you want a really fucking miserable experience google it in the misc catagory. Seriously a few come to mind where I actually had to turn off my computer and lay down for a while.

turning into a normalfag.

Anything involving the TF in front of family members.

I think I've seen the majority of tg in existence by now, and I rarely find any really disturbing pieces. It's usually just really autismal shit that's so stupid it makes you laugh (90% of all caption pics, for example).

I get off on gender bending scenarios because porn really makes it seem like sex is more pleasurable for women even though that's not necessarily true.

There's always something out there. If you're only looking for shit you find good then you're missing a lot of the degeneracy. The last one I looked at was a game show where they turned dudes in to cuntboys and had them fuck other men while they were talking to their parents on the phone in front of live television while they watched.

I'm like a fucking gold miner. I rifle through heaps of shit, hoping to find something to jerk off to. Hentai galleries, horsefucker boorus, furshit sites like furaffinity and e621, deviant art, dedicated tg sites (that usually host the lowest quality shit for some reason), even some of the more obscure shit like mashiro's castle or that one japanese site full of before/after captions, and other shit. I discovered /tf/ a few months back, and was very disappointed to find I already knew at least 80% of the stuff posted there

IT WAS JUST A PRANK BRO

Not burgeristan, that's sure. So, getting triggered over a toupee? It's you that's needs to go back to your "safe space". And build a wall around it for good measure.

or IN
That's the secret to making a perfect futa!
Just get in to the coffin with a magically sealed cock sheath!

Hope you've equipped your cockring of protection before entering the coffin.

sounds pretty homo to be honest family

I remember entering it, playing half the game, then once I unequipped my armor I realized I was a women.

Sounds like you went on an intense journey of personal discovery and reflection.

Quit trying to push tranny Samus, it ain't happening.

Oh shit a Ranma thread

I have played about 2 hours of ds2.

dude you can post 5 images at once what the hell are you doing

You're not crashing any planes with a picture like that.

Doin' God's work, user.

It's magic I ain't gonna explain shit.

You give birth to a clone.

The chromosomes in a sperm or egg cell are half of your chromosomes, but that doesn't mean it's always a 50-50 split between your father's and mother's chromosomes that make up yours. You could shoot out a sperm cell that's identical to the one your father did when he conceived you, so unless your egg cell would also be exactly the one your mom had your child would get a different pair of chromosomes than you have. Each sperm has a perfect sibling that would fit to recreate your exact chromosomes because of how they're made, but sperm can't impregnate sperm outside of that one manga.
tl;dr no, outside of a 1 in 6 gorillion chance

New bread?

Do we need one? What's Holla Forums's auto-sage limit?

Well, I don't know what else there is to discuss, other than posting more Ranmas, but I won't stop you guys.

archive.is/opdvY
Archived for Posterity. I thoroughly enjoyed this thread.

It's never not time to do that

Perfect doujin for fans of ranma.

Enjoy~