Multiple Rapid-Fire Happening Thread

Our cup runneth over, anons. The haps just keep coming. Too many to give each their own thread and individual scrutiny. ITT we post 'minor' happenings which would have been major news during less turbulent times.

Other urls found in this thread:

mediamatters.org/blog/2017/12/21/alex-jones-and-roger-stone-visited-gun-range-prepare-civil-war-if-trump-removed-office/218934
web.archive.org/web/20171223120255/https://www.mediamatters.org/blog/2017/12/21/alex-jones-and-roger-stone-visited-gun-range-prepare-civil-war-if-trump-removed-office/218934
archive.is/4joRF
archive.fo/DjD7y
youtube.com/watch?v=tSds9vOlkN0&feature=youtu.be
nola.com/movies/index.ssf/2017/11/the_weinstein_effect_a_rundown.html
archive.is/jv5N7
archive.fo/bVrOs
archive.is/3SBF8
pastebin.com/yGXyUZaK
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I'll start it off with this little story.

Posting the young turkroaches

Cenk is getting lynched by his side, because his bootlickers just discovered his "it isn't rape if she likes it" blogposts, he's doing a poor defense by saying "I was a conservative back then! when I discovered being a Conservative didn't win points for my turkroach countrymen I switched to being a democrat!"

"And lo, all who derided the Lord's anointed were brought to naught"

Trump curse #6gorillion

20 million CHRISTIANS died in exile, famine, and the GULAGS. Stalin killed 20 million Christians! Us Christians were killed by the COMMUNISTS. 20 million! And you want to tell me about some puny 6 gorillaz?!

It's the season to rejoice, anons. Away with all this negativity.

come on, user, don't be a little nigger. I've been waiting for her to dorp dead for a year and a half now.

My sides :DDDD

Oh shit how did I miss that?
Here's another one.

I could use some anti-blackpilling. The odds are horribly stacked against us,

What the hell is that thing?

It's Linus, from Linux Tech Tips.

I dream of the day that Alex Jones trigger Cenk Ogre so badly, he punches Anna in the mouth when she tries to intervene.

What's the matter? Did someone shove garlic in her face?

That one is fake news. Ginsburg is doing just fine.

looks like china is going to be fighting the turk gooks.

More the better, bigger, louder and shootier.

I lolD so hard at this
user you.are golden

mediamatters.org/blog/2017/12/21/alex-jones-and-roger-stone-visited-gun-range-prepare-civil-war-if-trump-removed-office/218934

Read this article to have your sides shoahd and transported into another dimension

Alex Jones and Roger Stone visited a gun range to prepare for civil war if Trump is removed from office

web.archive.org/web/20171223120255/https://www.mediamatters.org/blog/2017/12/21/alex-jones-and-roger-stone-visited-gun-range-prepare-civil-war-if-trump-removed-office/218934

When something happens in northern China, nothing happens. It’s just another Uighur dead.

There aren’t even major happenings going on now. What are you sliding?

We need a News That Doesn't Deserve Their Own Thread thread.

This. Unfortunately it wouldn't work because some newfags get so hyped up on finding the news first they make the threads as fast as they can without putting any effort into them.

I work on movies in Vancouver and had the displeasure of working with Stallone once, he was a fucking cunt. He made the whole crew sign a contract that we could not talk to him unless he came to us specifically.

Did he make you stroke the shaft and cup the balls?

I've got your back brother!
archive.is/4joRF

I would of not answered if he did talk to me first. Nothing worse than self important professional play pretenders. You’re not a real fucking soldier or a boxer.

This thread meant to give a place for medium and smaller haps so they don't take up space individually.

Being this surprised that a turkroach is pro-rape. He was just forced to resign from a big SJW organization influential to the DNC. How soon until The Young Cucks are genocided off the internet which Cenk will deny ever happened

Fuck off yids.

archive.fo/DjD7y
Turkroach wants to rape, news at 11.

What's with him and Miami?

What do you make of this?
I'm not 'Q' btw.

why aren't the leakers sent to prison?

Commit suicide. We don’t want your LARPer here. Your own board rules say to fuck off.

These faggots think Alex Jones is going to shoot them. Little do they know he's commissioned the development of a chemical weapon to eradicate all commercial soy production.

It's a picture of a radio controlled toy plane you larping retard.

youtube.com/watch?v=tSds9vOlkN0&feature=youtu.be

I'm not from there. Just thought it was interesting. Pretty neat LARP if you ask me.
polite sage

This hasn't got much exposure.
Polite sage

You're bullshitting.

(checked 'n rekt)
(hello fellow user)
I''ve heard he's a huge dickhead before and I wasn't even looking for the information. I believe you over some dickhead who only writes "You're bullshitting". Anyhow, who cares really. He's a small detail in the larger picture.

sage

Kikes left, right and center and all Sessions does is do their fucking bidding. Great fucking work you zionist piece of shit.

He's married to a gook and has a kid with the pig. I think she's Malaysian or some super sub tier gook like that. I'd bottle the cunt if I ever saw him.

Anyway bumping this happy thread full of win. Merry Christmas.

If he was a woman they would ignore it but as a male the cabal smells blood and will keep going until all is ashes.

if you didnt already know musk is a cryptokike zogpuppet that gets cucked by his wife on the regular youre too new to post here
polite sage

I must say, 2018 is shaping up to be a very entertaining 365 days.

^ indubitably so fellow wokefag ^

Have another helping of happenin's brother.
The cabal is going down.

wtf i love cenk now

I really can't imagine that this fat, warty, greasy roach had sex with any non-hamplanet women in any place he has lived. He sure did talk like a thirsty beta.

Here's a good article to pill friends and fam listing recent hypocrite transgressors against feminism and 'social justice'. Basically /ourguys/ in a sense if you think about it real hard, but they were "undercover".
nola.com/movies/index.ssf/2017/11/the_weinstein_effect_a_rundown.html
archive.is/jv5N7

OMG LOL what if they didnt get punched in the eye, what if they got that fucking eye implant google has a patent on?

archive.fo/bVrOs

Honestly, I can't blame the kid for sperging out. His girlfriend's parents went full shut it down on him after he dropped some redpills on her.

god bless generation zyklon… he could've tried for a high score before he an-hero'd, considering "buckley's" whole family was there, but whatever…

Since the parent even can say anything about the relationship, they're both underaged. It follows that the kid probably actually liked his girlfriend, next thing you know their being forced to break up, his secret of being natsoc is out (which, effectively ruins your life depending on who knows it). Social standing dead, relationship dead, too immature/young to be able to deal with everything crashing down around you, results in killing (like lashing out since he doesn't know what to do. After all, there is no fix for an information leak).

the parents (read; the mother) handled the situation badly… the daughter was temporarily attracted to the edgy malcontent… if left alone, she would've lost interest in the kid by her next cycle… but her jealous roastie of a meddling sjw mother turned the whole thing into "forbidden romance"…

Wew

This is true. I hope they at least saw their deaths coming after ruining the kid's life.

Here's another one.

more like I love him then. His pathetic apology ruins the "now" part.

polite sage

Kill yourself.

What the fuck. Holla Forums is #metoo now?

inb4 Fight club rules

This is the Drudge Report right now, Holla Forums.

polite sage

DIDN’T. SAGE.
No, it’s not easier when a paid shill LARP does anything.

Fucking go back to reddit, you stupid motherfucker.

Is McCain dead yetZ

I finally saw a mainstream mention of the declared state of emergency.

I wouldn't have know about her medical boot without the hash. Later confirmed elsewhere.

Merry Christmas, faggot. Or do you celebrate it.

And what does it MATTER? They’re not fucking tracking devices.

they wear the devices under them.

Jews were behind that one buddy. The goyim always get the blame and everyones too scared to look behind the curtain.

archive.is/3SBF8

Gawd damn Holla Forums is always right.

'The Last Jewdi' crew has done a stellar job of hiding/burying the budget for the movie.

Here's my shitty copy-pasta I am using in cuckchan threads.
;aybe we could disseminste the quotes online, where the viewers of TYT often hang out, perhaps twitter and YT comment sections.

So, I am no one that likes to derail threads, but after this glorious shitstorm, we may
be able to focus on the next target, right after all (((sceptics))) are dealt with.
Recently there has been a surfacing of all the """misogynist""" things the turkroach
called Cenk "Ugabooga" Uygur said. I have made a pastebin, and what we could do, while
we wait for jim to do his beautiful autism documentaries is to enrich the audience of
the Show "The Young Turks" with the knowledge about what their beautiful leader Cenk
and the co-founder Dave Koller have uttered. Here is the pastebin, it's gloriously
wrecking. There is also a link to the archive.is of the source of each quote, that can
be copied and pasted to (I think you know how it goes, maybe enlighten the twitter
users to Mr.Turkroache's view points as well?, one could always post a link to
the archive.is of the originating website in the twitter character limit)
pastebin.com/yGXyUZaK
>pastebin.com/yGXyUZaK
pastebin.com/yGXyUZaK
>pastebin.com/yGXyUZaK
pastebin.com/yGXyUZaK
>pastebin.com/yGXyUZaK
pastebin.com/yGXyUZaK
>pastebin.com/yGXyUZaK
pastebin.com/yGXyUZaK
>pastebin.com/yGXyUZaK
pastebin.com/yGXyUZaK
>pastebin.com/yGXyUZaK
pastebin.com/yGXyUZaK
>pastebin.com/yGXyUZaK
pastebin.com/yGXyUZaK
>pastebin.com/yGXyUZaK
pastebin.com/yGXyUZaK
>pastebin.com/yGXyUZaK

Turkish men are legendary for their respect for white women.

tfw ragheads btfo by brutal chinks.
t. half chink

THEY’RE. NOT. TRACKING. DEVICES.

Drudge isn't backing down. I know he's a kike and all but big shit's going down, anons. Know that. This is a very inflammatory image. He knows something. Merry Christmas.

Nope.
He was in their lives right to the end.

He does that stuff because he's a whore, he gets payed by the sponsors to do retarded shit.

Having zero empathy has its benefits.

What has the Armenian holohoax exposer said now? Also calling yourself (((The Young Turks))) might as well be calling yourself The Hitler Youth. Look up what the young turks were historically and what they did.

a classic