OH NO NO NO NO

OH NO NO NO NO

pretty girls like anime?
This is just to grab the attention of 30 somethings who watched anime and liked wrestling in the late 90s. Demographic analysts say they're a demographic to drain so you should pander to them. Joke's on them most don't have jobs and the ones that do are working construction or are nurses, living paycheck to paycheck.

whew, I saw this thread first thing in the morning and you had me thinking Rousey won the Royal Rumble. that would have been serious fucking bullshit, especially after they eliminated Balor from the men's Rumble even though him winning would have made perfect sense

still though, fuck Rousey. they better not fucking book her like a female Lesnar. undefeated streaks are stupid and we don't need any more of them. I even wish Asuka had lost her first main roster match just to get it out of the way.

when you see it…

Is it the cat in the blanket or the guy with the fucked up head and neck?

You seem kinda worried user

thats a dude's hand

OH NO NO NO NO

meanwhile, in the backstage area…

Bliss has a nice bum

I was really enjoying her in her sex shoes all last night.

She has a nice everything.

Ronda Rousey really looks like a pig. Like a slimmer Amy Schumer, but still f'n fat and ugly.

this guy gets it

so apparently things might not be so grim after all. one backstage source claims the plan is to have Rousey face Charlotte at Wrestlemania, while another source says she'll team up with The Rock to fight Stephanie and Triple H

This is probably the only time I will ever say this. Wish Nia Jax fat ass was back to botch Rousey's ass into a broken neck.

what do you mean, back? she's still here

Huh

I thought she got fired for botching so hard she broke a horse.

nah. there was some weirdness where she just disappeared for a few weeks, but apparently there's no heat on her currently.

I do wonder what they're gonna do with her now that her romance storyline with Enzo had to be cut short.

it must be so weird to slap your friend in the face and then go out for dinner and drinks with her a few hours later

I sometimes wish I had gone to wrestling school when I was still young…

U gay

it's only gay if you get an erection

in non-Bliss related news, Booker T is apparently running for Mayor of Houston, TX

Who the fuck watches this shit?

your mom

>>>/waifuist/

My mom is old and still doesn't have as many wrinkles as Bliss has.

If they didn't fire Paige for all her botches, they're not going to fire Jax.

You looking for a stepdaddy, user? We could post memes together when I come over to fugg your mom.

considering who Nia is related to, it'd take some Chris Benoit shit to get her fired

OH NO NO NO NO

;_;

wtf I love Nia now