The Protocols of Zion - Fake or Real?

Since this seems to be the obvious place to ask this, I'm still just getting started on being redpilled but reading this one bothers me the most. Everybody keeps telling me it's fake but if it's fake then why is it true?

Please Explain

Other urls found in this thread:

juliusevola.net/excerpts/The_Secret_Causes_of_History_and_The_Protocols_of_the_Learned_Elders_of_Zion.html
youtube.com/watch?v=ZI1A9MPcipM
youtu.be/Q1NBbfuWjiQ
youtu.be/XgdldNMh6EE
youtu.be/nHCgGWNFi64
youtube.com/watch?v=cQir9gc04RM&list=PLepViZJ5BwBFcz-eK1-aMNsaV-G1PaTCE
jewwatch.com/jew-references-protocols-full-text-folder.html
freedomsite.org/legal/jan6-08_the-radical-press_under_attack.html
biblebelievers.org.au/przion1.htm
hourofthetime.com/wordpresstest/wp-content/uploads/2010/09/William_Cooper-Behold_a_Pale_Horse1991A.pdf
abebooks.com/9780944379165/Waters-Flowing-Eastward-Against-Kingship-0944379168/plp
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haavara_Agreement
img.4plebs.org/boards/pol/image/1402/60/1402607722786.jpg
hooktube.com/watch?v=Mh0SXFK1WT0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Either wholly real or a fake 'coincidentally' mirroring real events taking place since its discovery throughout. Real headscratcher, or a fake one that happens to have all of the elements of a real headscratcher. Log your jogged noggins and get back to us.

The question is irrelevant because the protocols describe real events perfectly.
The "it's fake" defense the kikes like to throw out is invalid for the same reason it would be invalid if someone wrote a novel about a public figure who was engaged in criminal activities, who is then discovered to have committed every wrongdoing mentioned in said book.
Saying "but the book is fiction" wouldn't change a thing.

What do you mean by "fake"?
An insider or informed goy might have written the book and attributed it to the jews in order to increase its credibility with the unawakened. That doesn't make it "fake", it just means that the author is using deception to help deliver real information.

I mean it's obviously real, but if you closely read between the lines there's probably something in there about you being a manlet.

Its all just (((pure coincidence))) huh

I tried reading this and it just isn't written well tbh

Julius Evola's take on it is easily the best explanation I've come across

But it really doesn't matter either way. Even if it's a hoax, we know what's happening in the world and who's behind it.

juliusevola.net/excerpts/The_Secret_Causes_of_History_and_The_Protocols_of_the_Learned_Elders_of_Zion.html

Go be new somewhere else.

consciously made clear here. It does not matter what Jewish mind these revelations come from. What matters is that they uncover the nature and activity of the Jewish people with absolutely horrible accuracy and show their inner connections, as well as their ultimate goal. This book shows how the Jewish mind works, and the activities described, as well as the methods, are characteristic of the Jewish people. The best test of the authenticity of these documents is by studying current events. Anyone who examines the historical development of the last hundred years with the revelations in this book will immediately understand why the Jewish press is so upset and denounces it constantly. Once the contents of this book have become general public knowledge, the Jewish threat can be considered destroyed.

Shit fucked up greentext

Doubtful as I said it isn't fake and being 6'2 and 250lb doesn't qualify me as a manlet. Now go back to dreaming of bionic implants and pills to give you a fraction of the female attention that 6'2 men get unbidden every day of their adult lives.

It really doesn't matter either way. You can go read plenty of other books instead if you want. Martin Luther - The Jews and Their Lies, Henry Ford - International Jew, MacDonald - Culture of Critique, Belloc - The Jews.
I haven't bothered reading it. Although I did notice that it was one of the few things that the Ford edition of Mein Kampf's translators asserted right next to it that it was fake, their usual stance is to let the reader decide.

Naming is only half the battle user

The only reason I haven't killed myself is because I long for the day war comes.

Huh whats up with the double image posts, ment to post these

It's real, but the text itself was modified by Nilus, so it isn't quite an accurate representation of the original. Still very accurate of course.

The "plain English" version that that audio is of is complete shit though. If you're going to listen to it, listen to the Brasol version or one of the Marsden recordings.

The quote comes from Mein Kampf user. Once the masses know, the kikes are all out of luck and will have nowhere else to hide

Here are the links.

Boris Brasol Translation:
youtube.com/watch?v=ZI1A9MPcipM

Victor Marsden Translation, read by Andrew Carrington Hitchcock:
youtu.be/Q1NBbfuWjiQ
youtu.be/XgdldNMh6EE
youtu.be/nHCgGWNFi64

Victor Marsden Translation (w/ explanatory notes), read by Alex Linder:
youtube.com/watch?v=cQir9gc04RM&list=PLepViZJ5BwBFcz-eK1-aMNsaV-G1PaTCE

Save copies.

Not whole sale slaughtering kikes was Adolf Hitler's greatest mistake.

I quote ford on this one

Only official "debunking" was by a CIA agent. Take that as you will.

Iran is covertly involved in many schemes of violence, being sand niggers.

Why do Jews hate Mesopotamians and Persians so much?

Fiked that for you user.

Jewgle has really buried the links to that document.

jewwatch.com/jew-references-protocols-full-text-folder.html

My favorite quote:

*well fuck

that's better

Accurate regardless of origin.

"A forgery" indicates they are a copy of the real thing.

If you need to ask that question then this isn't the place for yo…actually this board is slowly becoming the place for LARPers like you. Give a few months and come back, maybe by then it'll be even more of an extension of T_D and halfchan.

I wonder if there is an arabic/farsi transltion of the protocols. I honestly believe it it were to be prnted and widely distributed across the entire middle-east, thingsw would be a lot different.

Why? The jews let muslims into the west on multiple occasions.

Fake I think. They sound like they're written by an Orthodox Priest.

Maybe they inspired some Jews like Moses Hess though.

Reported for intl spam and denying the protocols.

The protocols came about in Tsarist russia during the 1900's when the jews where flocking to russia by the hundreds of thousands to promote jew bolshevism through marxism(but I repeat myself).
I honestly think a non-jew wrote it. But it has never been "debunked".

There is.

But it was user, It's antisemitic, what else do you need?

It is a fake as hell Goytrap that doesn't even mention feminism once. If you live in Canada or some other repressive country, do not choose to martyr yourself for this crap. Far better to decode the real protocols by reverse engineering what the Kikes are doing.
freedomsite.org/legal/jan6-08_the-radical-press_under_attack.html

Is this the best you can do?

>Oy vey why does (((everyone))) tell me it isn't real?
I really wish chodemonkey would implement an individual tor filter since the cunts insist on letting yids use it to circumvent bans.

Nigger. Plans change. That feminism wasnt talked about doesn't say as much, especially when it was written so long ago.

The Protocols are real.

Jews control everything.

Lurk two years before posting, faggot.

He knew.

One can argue over just how accurate these secret conversations were, but everything in the Protocols was accurate as can be. I think that counts for something, and it's not far fetched to believe that sometimes Jews actually do get together in a room and plot heinous shit out.

Feminism itself is not directly mentioned, but they do speak of destroying the White gentile nuclear family

Personally I think it's based on something real, but edited a bit by the author, or possibly compiled from different sources. The kikes have no actual evidence of it being fake. Usually they will point to the fact that part of it is plagiarized from "A dialogue in hell between Machiavelli and Montesquieu," yet somehow fail to grasp at the concept of kikes ever plagiarizing. (point this out to any critics as an argument that they've already pre-decided that the protocols are fake, and are just rationalizing) Most people here have already make the excellent point that the accuracy with which the protocols describe current events is proof in itself; however, this isn't a good argument for people who aren't already red-pilled on the JQ, so don't fall into the same circlejerk of pre-deciding that you're right that the kikes do when calling it false.

Why are you guys so invested in this? It is of no utility in redpilling normies due to it's questionable pedigree, and has gotten Arthur Topham's site shut down by Bnai B'rith, because they correctly identified it as something they could point to as proof that the bad Goys are just driven by hate and follow "antisemitic canards". Given the impossibility of rehabilitation for the Protocols, why anyone would choose to wear this rotting albatross around their necks, when there are myriad of legitimate and redpilling avenues of attack is mystifying.

(chequed)
True, but it is still counter productive to use in public. It's OK to discuss here, but it is poison to normies and easy for (((them))) to "debunk", giving them public victories against the "antisemitic conspiracy theories".

HMM…

Reported.
Reported.
Reported.
Reported.
Reported.

The protocols being a real transcript of such a meeting are debunked quickly. The claim is that these Zionists met and said "Alright. Let us plot. By the way, let's recall every single detail and argument of our plot, even though all of us know every detail and argument anyway."

The protocols are a work of fiction written by a man who was wise to the ways of the Jew, but they are certainly a work of fiction.

Up is down red is blue
For over a hundred years what was written is true.
clear enough now for you faggot?

I disagree. Should we give up on holocaust revisionisn as well?

Try again.

you have to go back

The hohoho-locaust can be disproven if examined. Go ahead and read it, it has value in a Sun Tzu for Jews way, but anybody could have written something from this view and it would have a lot of the same points.

And here come the illiterate casuals, quick to attack but shallow in argument.

It doesn't matter if they're fake or real.

What matters is that they tell the truth.

Every serious "anti-Semite" has at the very least accepted the accuracy of The Protocols, if not their authenticity - Rockwell, Pierce, Hitler, Mullins, Pound, Carto, Pelley, Ford, etc.

It's only in the days of the Aut-Kike, that the Protocols are shunned, mainly because they document the jewish strategy of controlling the opposition.

Had you read The International Jew, you'd know that it makes a strong case for the authenticity of The Protocols, and cites them throughout the book.

That about sums it up. If it's real, it's real, and that's all there is to that. But if it's fake - which, however remote, is still a possibility - then the only real question is who did it and why. Because it seems to me, in that case, that it was published as a way to discredit those speaking out against the things in it that have and are taking place. I think there's only, what, three or five unrealized points left? Even Henry Ford himself said - in 1921! - that the protocols matched everything going on in the world to that date.

biblebelievers.org.au/przion1.htm

Goebbels mentioned how he doesnt believe the protocols to be true but still thinks we can learn from it

It's information, not entertainment.
Maybe they should make a manga version.

Great quote from his diaries

Why not both?

Do all dogs deserve extermination because one of them bit somebody? We merely need to turn these savages loose against the correct enemy. After that we can both live in peace in our own lands… well, actually, they'll probably be living in endless civil wars, but it won't be our problem, beyond the cost of the landmines east of Constantinople.

There is a difference in weight between a dog biting a hand & murdering, robbing, raping, & (all in all) plundering me & my kin.
Also,
It isn't one muslim/arab/jew. If you wanted your argument to hold more ground, say something that's more of a pest + deadly. I would want to say black widows (but those aren't found everywhere). Lets say the tsetse fly in africa carrying maleria, that's a better equivalence than what you came up with. Maybe all of them don't have maleria, but a lot do & they're pests as a whole. Should they all be exterminated? Well, I don't know, do tsetse flies have a good impact on the ecosystem & aren't replacable by anything else? If so, then they shouldn't be exterminated. However, if they can be replaced/their loss wouldn't effect anything, they should be exterminated. All the more so with africans/arabs/jews. Their loss wouldn't have a negative effect on the "ecosystem", that much is certain.

its fake, literally an entire section of the book was stolen from an old fantasy RPG.

But the message counts I suppose

The vast majority of the text is original, and kikes aren't above plagiarism.

because they are biggest threat to them in the region.

Nice try, kike. Everybody knows that this is how meetings actually work and have worked for centuries. A group meets and someone writes shit down - it is calling "taking minutes". It was especially important before - representatives of geographically apart groups would get together, have a discussion and then communicate the agreement to their own groups. Writing stuff down is important.

Reported. Kill yourself. Their book says to commit genocide on all non-muslims.

Feminism (and all the other forms of class division) are a subset of Marxist communism, which is clearly mentioned

It might be written by a Jew as a parody of the Zionist conference.

This is the correct answer. It doesn't matter if the document itself is real, as it must be inspired by something and it outlines the development that followed perfectly, and Jews have been the primary motor behind that development.

pretty darn real id say, it being included in the late USN Chief Petty Officer "Wild" Bill Cooper's book Behold A Pale Horse
>hourofthetime.com/wordpresstest/wp-content/uploads/2010/09/William_Cooper-Behold_a_Pale_Horse1991A.pdf

it was translated from 1890s russian dummy. it is real enough that you were shot if you owned a copy in the ussr.

One of the worst things about the translations is that figures of speech are treated literal, like the part about the tunnels under cities.

Some kike author attempted to recreate the pre-Nilus version in the appendix to The Non-Existent Manuscipt. Somebody who can read vodka runes should get it and make a new translation.

Poor cohencidence - the book
Kikes call it propaganda and fake, but it shows and mirror events of today

Real, i got much older versions, I got them in russian, french, german, hebrew and english, all released 5-100 years before the 1902/3 version. The modern one (1902) you are linking, was mostly (re)written by Asher Ginsberg. I will in the coming months post the rest, just got my farm destroyed by antiAFA/Kikes, so look out for the name Ragnar.

Btw, the protocols will be the mild part of whats coming. I can hint you with this: proof will come that 99% of ALL christian literature between 1500-1960 is released by jews, there was a people living in the US/Mississippi when the jews got there in 1500, people from up north, who had lived there for up to 20.000 years and was genocided by jews. Yes you read it correct. Cahookia is the name, Illinoi, 104 pyramids.. The south american pyramids are influenced by those in Illinoi, only that they are built 500 years ago, the ones built by nords are up to 10k years. Also, what would come to be the plantiffs, and the people who lived there, was killed by nutshells in the coffe (cyanid) so they could fill it with slaves. AIDS was spread by jews, esp to 30k Haitians who went back home from Africa, all planned.

Did I say I got property for over 100k euro destroyed by these fags over the last years, because I was going to write a book about it.

Oooh, yeah, also, there is a code in over 10.000 books..

Prepare your anuses, trust me!

OH, HI BONNIER, EXPO, RESEARCHGRUPPEN, IANA, CCC ("hackers"), JIDF AND ANTIFA!

You know whats coming next:
FITTNYLLEN, FAGGOTS!

-ouch!

Either post them now or go the fuck away, you stupid namefag.

Well, start with the russian BUND.
You can thank me later. I know you will..
(Guess you know, but google translate is the last option.. Try everything else first before letting your pdfs thru their "service")

==Or maybe take a look at the last texts/letters written by Nietche.. tsktsk. 1888 I think== ,)

If you stay i Moscau, late 1890, you are in for a ride. The title is hinted in this post. Enjoy, faggot.

TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW

Kikes, guess we meet again soon. How many are you planning to send this spring? 200ppl? I am still alone, so maybe make it 300?

Fun place to chat, right? (Your tactics never worked here, only the opposite, ragnarrok is coming your way, dickheads.

Im goinf offline now, maybe you can send Anders, jon or mattsson tonight? PS. Tagt is a fag!

Check out what his father gave the kikes in the sixties in NY/Manhattan.. wellwellwell.

STUPIDLY DUMB SHILL THREAD WARNING

My understanding is that they were faked, but accurately portray what is really going on. Possibly designed to be fabricated evidence in order to "trick" people into believing something that was actually already true, as a means of stopping something that is prevented from being exposed. Maybe Im wrong.

We know all literature was published by kikes since the printing press was invented by (((Gutenberg))) who was contracted to print mostly bibles and good goy D&C propaganda.

Out with the good shit that's not common sense.

There's no definitive answer, OP. But you'd have to be a coincidence theorist to believe it's fake.

What jews and other scum will point to, is a Swiss court ruling calling it a forgery. NOTHING about the contents was addressed. Just that they couldn't say it was an original document.

So what you need to do, is READ IT FOR YOURSELF.

Obviously real. It exists.

GREATER ISRAEL INDEED no seriously the book is fake EVERYTHING YOU WERE TAUGHT GROWING UP IN SCHOOL AND ON TELEVISION. WAS THE TRUTH

You mean like the annual (((Bilderberg))) reunion?

Real, now fuck off.

Oh, my sweet winter child, if only you knew how the physical face of evil looks like.
Here's a big ass hint, and no, it's not an allegory (except the head).

We really need to work harder to spread The Protocols, especially the various audiobook versions.

Who the fuck is "we"?

Of course it's real.

Read:

Waters Flowing Eastward
abebooks.com/9780944379165/Waters-Flowing-Eastward-Against-Kingship-0944379168/plp

Monseigneur Jouin wrote the preface to this classic, which he described as revelation of the atheistic and Bolshevist plot against Christianity. Within the corpus of the text occurs, the following important statement:

"Beneath the great westward flow of civilization, there are undercurrents moving eastward. These are impelled by a spirit which looks back to the East, to the day of tyrant and slave, of luxury and misery, and incidentally the suppression of Western Culture. The spirit is retrogressive, though often calling itself 'progressive'; and its ways are devious."

With this foundation, this very important book describes how the aforementioned undercurrent has operated throughout history. It details how this spirit was impelling things at the tragic time of the authorship of this book, in the 1930's.

I think it's a standard stand alone complex.
It never existed before it came it.
But I bet it certainly exists now.

no shit it's real. Also the havaara agreement in the time of hitler demonstrates zion's existence as FACT even admitted by jewapedia. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haavara_Agreement

THE JEWS WHO WROTE THE PROTOCOLS OF ZION
EMERGING FROM DEEP SECRECY, portions of the Protocols Of The Learned Elders Of Zion were brought to light in the late 19th Century in France. It is a fascinating story, presented here in a unique, unprecedented and thoroughly documented fashion. Months of intense research has gone into this work. In 1884, a Mademoiselle Justine Glinka, the daughter of a Russian general, was engaged in Paris in gathering political information for the court of Tzar Alexander III. Glinka employed a Jewish agent named Joseph Schoerst, alias Shapiro, who had passed himself off as a Freemason and a member of the Mizraim Lodge, a Jewish Masonic order with its own particular rites and protocols. None other than Solomon Rothschild, scion of the Jewish banking dynasty, was a prominent member of the French Freemasons. Schoerst offered to Glinka for the sum of 2,500 francs, a document which he said would interest her greatly. This document contained extraordinary dictated writings from assorted speeches which would later be included in the final compilation of the Protocols of Zion. Glinka quickly passed the document to her immediate superior in Paris, General Orgeyevski, who sent them, in turn, to General Cherevin, Minister of the Interior, for transmission directly to the Imperial Court in St Petersburg. Upon Cherevin’s death in 1896, he willed a copy of his memoirs containing the Protocols to Tzar Nicholas II. Glinka’s information eventually found its way into the hands of one Sergei Nilus, a highly educated Russian mystic attached to Tsar Nicholas II’s court who served as Minister of Foreign Religions. In 1902, Nilus published, “The Rule of Satan on Earth - Notes of an Orthodox Believer,” in which he cites excerpts from this early aggregation of the material first purchased by Madame Glinka.

Next stop for the Protocols occurred in 1903 when a prominent publisher by the name of Pavel Krusheva quoted writings from the Protocols in his daily newspaper, Znamya. After its publication, Krusheva suffered an attempt on his life and from that moment on, he lived in constant fear and had to carry weapons for his own protection. He also took the step of being accompanied by a personal cook to prevent being poisoned. In 1905, Sergei Nilus published a new edition of his “Rule of Satan” which included a complete version of the Protocols as the final chapter. This was the first time a full compilation of the Protocols had been made available to the general public in book form. In 1917, (the same year of the final Russian Revolution), Nilus had prepared a final edition – fully documented - but before he could distribute it, Kerensky, a half-Jew, who had succeeded to power after the Revolution, had most of the copies destroyed. Anyone caught by the Jewish Bolsheviks in possession of The Protocols was shot on the spot. In 1918, the Protocols appeared again in a Moscow periodical, The Sentinel, marked by the Jewish-led Bolsheviks as a counter-revolutionary newspaper. In February, 1919, the Bolsheviks ordered the newspaper shut down. In 1924, Professor Nilus was arrested by the Jewish-dominated “Cheka,” imprisoned, and then tortured. He was told by the president of the court (who was Jewish) that this treatment was meted out to him for “having done them (the Zionist Bolshevik Jews) incalculable harm in publishing the Protocols.”

Forgot a very important image

img.4plebs.org/boards/pol/image/1402/60/1402607722786.jpg

Tony Blizzard did a show with the late Michael Collins Piper years ago about Leslie Fry/Paquita de Shishmareff, who he knew and worked with. His memory was unfortunately poor, but their are some interesting revelations, like that she's who first brought The Protocols to Ford.
hooktube.com/watch?v=Mh0SXFK1WT0

Since she rarely comes up, I'm also going to take this opportunity to dump this rare booklet of hers. It's especially relevant with all "zionism is BASED nationalism" shilling that's been popping up lately.

last one

Is there a PDF available?

They're real in the sense they've been followed to the letter for the last 100 years. If they were faked they were faked by someone who understood precisely what the elites were trying to accomplish and how. In this light it doesn't matter.

Interesting info, sauce please

Not that I know of, and I've never been happy with the ones I tried to make out of images like those.