Is THIS /our/guy?

Teen Stabs Stepfather To Death & Posts Snapchat Video Of His Last Breath

A teenager from Aurora, Colo. has been charged with first-degree murder for the death of his stepfather after he admitted to murdering him and posting his final moments of life on Snapchat.

The Denver Post reports Lemar Owensby died Friday (Dec. 15) after he was stabbed several times in the neck, back and chest by his 19-year-old stepson Nickolas Vinson. The teen then posted a video to Snapchat bragging about the murder as his mother Celena Vinson screamed in horror. The couple were together for 14 years and raised Vinson and his 15-year-old brother, Kyle.

“Hey guys I just killed him. I just killed him. I just killed him,” Vinson could be heard said. “Lemar, can you hear me? Can you hear me? No!,” his mother screamed. Vinson told police he killed his stepfather because he “wanted to throw him out of the house.”

LINK: archive.is/p0JlF

Also, nog hate thread
Coal burner thread

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/SKw27
archive.is/NH2EX
archive.is/P9Ghc
archive.is/97g7m
archive.is/vx7f1
8ch.net/log.php?board=pol
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Poor kid had to deal with this nigger for years

(Heiled)
What's his name again?

Nickolas "stab your nigger step dad" Vinson

So some dumb edgy kid just threw his life away just to kill some nigger and have his 15 minutes of fame on instagram? Why the fuck should we care?

Its okay to be white

Damnit OP you had one job.

looks like a pothead scumbag to me

(checked)
anyone got the vid?

This. Once he was done with the father he could at least try for a high score.

You omitted
"Text messages showed the two at odds for some time, with Owensby asking Vinson to perform simple duties like handling the chores and contributing the household. After a few threats, the two allegedly agreed to a fist fight. That Friday, Celena asked the men to talk out their issues but her son refused to. The teen then baited his stepfather into hitting him. Right before Owenbsy threw the first punch, Vinson pulled out a 7-inch blade with a brass-knuckle-style handle and stabbed him seven to nine times."

A nigger-killer sure, but likely coincidental to just his shitty attitude. His coal-burner mom deserves worse though,

Nickolas "White Christmas" Vinson

Waste of a white life imo, he could've took out more younger ones at least.

RIP in shit nigger

I hope he gets a good defense lawyer and talks about how he was abused/molested for years until one day he snapped, could get a lighter sentence

he's tall..

his mother was a coal burner and his dad was sidelined for a nigger, of course his life was shit but how do you explain that to the (((judge)))

Hello, i agree with all the other torposters that mods are compromised

Shame he didn't get the coalburner.

Nickolas "White Fight" Vinson

HIDE /OURGUY/ THREADS

IGNORE /OURGUY/ POSTS

DO NOT REPLY TO /OURGUY/ POSTERS

Even if they all should've died, lets see a proper analysis of the situation.
White kid seems like a druggie & mom was a coal burner. tl;dr he probably was a wigger-tier person. The step-father, for even considering a fist fight, was probably not the brightest, but I'll give him credit for being legit about it. To enforce the fact that the kid was messed in the head due to the mother's poor decisions, the kid 1) uses snapchat & 2) brought a knife.
To me it's: rebellious kid due to shitty mother + etc. (arrogant prick), wont help out around the house, so boss nigger (step-father) tells him to do it. Kid (being rebelleous) says he wont do it. Eventually this probably becomes an argument wherein he asks for a fight for him to do it. The step-father (stupid/simple-minded) agrees thinking it'll resolve the issue with the rebellious kid (proving that he is boss nigger & to be obeyed like a father). Little did he know wigger son brought a knife to stab him.
tl;dr all deserved to have been off'd, but primarly the mother for raising her son in such a situation that he grew up to be the type of person to act as I described above.
(I have no issue with the conclusion of this story, i.e., that they guy died. However, I do take issues with the means/reasons).

Nickolas "Mooncricket massacre" Vinson
Nickolas "Neck Ventilator" Vinson
Nickolas "Man of the House" Vinson
Nickolas "Family Values" Vinson
Nickolas "Dead Nigger Storage" Vinson

Yes he does, but he's the consequence of his mother's secret failures. Just look at that crazed coal burning face. The face of a woman who can't take responsibility for her behavior, a trait her son fully absorbed. So little she made her pet nog pay her own toll. Instead of properly instilling character into her young son she was out chasing coal.

Yep, that'll do the trick.

If you think he could be salvaged, I'll take back that point. However, since he went the wigger route (i.e., my mom's a coal burner, I'll act like blacks) as opposed to being anti his mother shows he'd have difficulty in changing.
If by a miracle he'd turn this way, I'd fear he'd become the low-order kind who they bring on TV & such to show the stereotypical "racist nazi" who hates just because black (not because of crime, loss of culture, etc.) and still engages in degeneracy.

/thread
The coalburning whore would never learn her lesson

He's a stoner who was raised by a nigger and coalburning mother. I don't think he had much of a future, user. Killing a nigger was most likely the greatest thing he was ever going to accomplish. And what have you done, faggot? Who are you to throw stones at a kid who had the balls to stab a nigger? He did good.

I think you've made several quick appraisals here that might not necessarily be true, the wigger thing particularly. The most nigger-esque thing he's done here is stab someone to death and that's also pretty much the most reasonable thing. Him not helping around the house or being rebellious toward his mother has an easy explanation, she's a coalburning whore. He should be out on his own and not in the household to begin with, though.

While most niggers won't even raise their own children, this dude mans up and raises his old lady's bastard son. So the kid fucking kills this rare, extraordinary nigger and displays his sociopathy for the world to see. He might be /yourguy/ but he's not mine. Fuck this piece of white trash cracker.

I'm sure he isn't, Tyrone. Reported.

Just don't criticize that mensch Trump and you'll be fine, goy.

Holla Forums is a board of peace, schlomo.

Where are you niggers coming from?

Everyone's giving this kid shit for being a wigger, but for all we know those could just be the faggoty clown clothes that his mudsharking whore mother bought for him.
Fuck, that ape with the brand new homemade tracheotomy probably smacked the poor bastard around if he acted to white growing up.
Sucks he's in jail but I'm glad he made that nigger good.

Spotted the mulatto. He's accomplished more for our race than you ever will. Let that sink in.

I wont deny that. I did make assumptions, but I'm not the police with evidence/life history (nor willing to dox him), so it's sufficient for me to relay my thoughts. Note, besides the stabbing I was referencing the snapchat thing + how he dresses. It just gives the vibe of the white kid who is all "smh tbh bix nood" i.e. the white kid who speaks ebonics (he also gives the vibe of either suburban, or lower-middle class. Both of those classes lead to an arrogance and look ratio that matches the kid).

I partially agree, i.e. that he's extraordinary for his kind. I also agree that he shouldn't be /ourguy/ (idols are for reddit).
Since it's an imageboard, I must be a sociopath. Are you the black guy from Shareblue posted in the other threads? Does it tinge your heart not having your father, & does the thought of (what could've been) a good substitute dying in such a manner sadden you?

Although PR isn't all important, I hope he isn't your guy. Just like the real natsoc, icons for a movement should be beyond reproach (except for by lies).

I fucking hate the /ourguy/ meme and suspect it was invented by the CIA, but this kid did absolutely nothing wrong.

How do you do my fellow Caucasian.

Fucking attention whore.
Also moving away from the family would be the good idea, making your own life and completely cutting ties. Killing the nog will just waste his life. On top of that this shit portrays nog as a victim to the most.

Brutal. Nice 8s. Heil.

I'll take a nigger killer with a vice over a clean living cuck like you any day.

He might get off, imagine the chimpout that would cause. Nigger went to hid a minor, he was justified in using the knife. If his mother testifies he planned it, shes a race traitor on top of one to her family.

Then go dox the mother and blame her in everything, before its too late. Because i bet everyone tries to blame her "racist son" right about now.

Probably dial back the autism if you think that using Snapchat and dressing in a gay trendy fashion in the god-awful year of our lord 2017 are cause for a young white guy to die, especially one stabbing niggers to death. We don't have the demographics for that shit, not even if the assessment proved 100% accurate.

And how many dead niggers would that have resulted in?

Wrong. His life would have been a complete waste if he hadn't killed the nig. Now he goes to jail but at least he did something with his life.

Being edgy for a moment doesn't win the race war. And i'l ignore your trips.

Being a pussy doesnt save the white race, race war is coming, these apes will be on the other side shooting at you, and raping our women and children if we fail to stop them etc.
This particular ape decided it would be a great idea to not only fuck white women, but beat her white child. He got what he deserved, and if I were the judge, Id say self defense against a much bigger opponent.

I said the "all be off'd" type thing on a whim (it's an imageboard). If you gave me a gun & asked me if I would kill him for those reasons, I wouldn't. At worst I'd put him in a labor camp with a mentor (like a small army unit meant to get him back on track).

Neither does mourning dead niggers on an imageboard, you ridiculous bull-prepping fucktard.

HIS NAME WAS FUCK YOU NICK ILL STAB YOU IN THE NECK NIGGER
All hail St Nick

My mother remarried a half-spic, so I can understand where he's coming from to an extent. I've almost come to blows with him many times, and part of the reason I think I was such a rebellious teen.

how do you know the nigger wasn't abusing the kid?

And being a pussy for your entire life does even less, you tremendous cuck.

this "wigger" has killed more niggers than you

I can't decipher coon runes.

What a cuckold

You're the retarded type who doesn't read the chain of comments to realize the poster's intent, aren't you?
As for your point, yes, of course he has. However, just because black & white make grey doesn't mean black isn't black & white isn't white.

Heiled
Black and white don't make grey , torpedo slim , it makes a shit brown mix

It says he beat the shit out of her daughter, other niggers cheered him on, the mother posted laughing about it and saying she would drop the daughter off with the father, so they could party. The nigger told her to get him some smokes, and called her a slut. The end.

Niggers having a laugh about some facebook nigger raping his stepdaughter becasue lol yt peepoh and the coalburning mom laps it up like vodka off a ghetto bar countertop. Pretty fucking infuriating tbh.

You could blame the mother for this, but it's the fault of liberalism. Had the kid not killed his stepdad, he would have become a communist faggot. I've seen this type of thing happen before. At least the kid can die with dignity now.

All niggers deserve death
All coal burners deserve torture, followd by death

Checked
Truth dubs

he is young and has a lot to learn, but he isn't afraid to stand up unlike most whites. if you think he can't be "salvaged" then you need to kys

Really dumb kid. Should've at least done it when he was 17.

#NotAllRedditPosters

Highly doubtful he gets tried as an adult, his life is just beginning. He will be laughing it up with zimm zamm, painting dead nogs and sheeit in a few years. Thats if he doesnt get acquitted.

CANT FLAM THE ZAM BAM

He's fucked, unless he pulls something miraculous out of his ass ala , but even then he'll probably get charged with something.

I misread it, thought it said he was 15. Doesnt look 19.

It's Colorado. It's an entire state full of potheads.

So where is the video?

This. I want to watch something uplifting for once.

Gayboi, see pic in he def looks 19. The picture in OP is trayvon-tier, he din' nuffin he just a lil boy. Would be surprised if mass-media used the younger looking picture.

That boy is a mulatto from a previous relationship, His skin is nowhere near his mothers pink/whiteness.

It's just so incredible the thoroughness of the betrayal of everyone and everything good that some of these coalburners seem to be capable of, and for no reward beside being treated like trash. That poor fucking girl, that awful fucking skank, that wretched tree ornament that no one has been in the spirit of Christmas enough to hang up yet.

so isn't the black guy more or less his father at that point

black guys don't be a father for more than 14 days usually

Sounds like he was a cuck and died like one tbh.
I've been seeing this trend were white women with white kids cuck nonwhite men recently.

I'm sure this must be satire.

Waste of life, but one less nigger. Oh well.

I don't think you belong here, my friend

Get the fuck out reddit and never come back.

Heil'd

Absolutely uncivilized.

Civilized Whites
Uncivilized Whites ←you are here
Japanese
Aryan Indians
Mexicans
Mongolians
Finnish
Mulattoes
Light-skinned niggers
Dark-skinned niggers

Fixed that for you, faggot

Should have cutted ties with the coalburning mom and her nigger lover. Killing the nig will now put him in jail for a very long time, his life is now over.

Are you serious?
His life is just now beginning. He's got a long road ahead of him. May his slayings be bountiful.

I get it, he killed a nigger. But here is the thing, he killed the nigger because he didn't want to do jack shit but be a waste, couldn't handle life and was obviously raised with nigger values. Doing good accidentally does not make a hero.
This kid isn't an idol. Not a martyr, and doesn't further any cause beyond 1 dead nigger and 1 imprisoned white skinned nigger.
As far as I am concerned this is a minor victory just because 2 pieces of shit are no longer wandering around our land.
Seriously, set a higher standard.

Yes, his life in jail is just beginning, what a nice life that'll be, having to join a prison gang so he won't be raped or beaten to a bloody pulp by a pack of feral prison nigs.
Not to mention that he'll be spending decades inside a jail cell.

A goldylox nigger taking advantage of a disenfranchised white.

Kill all niggers.

as long as he didn't call the nigger a nigger he wont extra time for a (((hate crime)))

looks like the kid won a fair fight

I get it man but being raised by a coal burning mother with a nigger step father I think is pretty much guaranteed your life is going to be shit.

Cuckchanners make me sick.

With literally no information we have to make a lot of assumptions. The pictures make the kid look like scum, although in reality that is almost certainly the fault of the mother and 'father' - on the other hand, what sort of 'father' agrees to fight their "wife's child"? (I guess this one answers itself - nigger cucks are a combination of the two most insecure groups on the planet - and that in turn probably means living with the nog was hell, worse even than living with a regular nog)

Kid is an idiot though, he should have documented how the guy was a piece of shit (assuming he was, which is highly likely) - it would have given him a much more solid defense, and made the 'adult' appear much more pathetic for trying to fight the kid.

Are those the sort of white people that don't kill non-whites without remorse and without guilt? Who cannot take and hold a land of their own. Who must be beholden to ideals of fairness to everyone and be kind when given hate. Why won't you slay the enemy before you instead in the most vicious manner?

Remember non-whites don't have rights. Even the damn founding fathers understood this shit.

So let me get this straight
One of the reasons Holla Forums hates blacks is that they'll knock up a girl and disappear without raising the kid

This guy….helps raise a kid that doesn't even belong to him
And the kid shows his appreciation by killing him
And Holla Forums cheers him on? You guys are the real niggers in this situation, sorry

It does not matter if there are exceptions to the rule. Thinking in the terms of exceptions is extremely near sited. Just because one of them is good, does not mean that the generations of animals that they produce are going to be as well behaved. Sooner or later they will regress to the mean.

checked

mmmmmm
it just goes to show, there are nearly unlimited different ways of paying the toll! creative!

Where the fuck do you think you are, cuckchan? The only good nigger is a dead nigger

Fucking kill yourself leftypol. Niggers are worthless, and that goes double for coalburners. He should have stabbed his cunt mother too

Actually, this makes a lot of sense. It's probably akin to how in nature, wolf spiders run away after sex because the mate will kill them. In this case, they leave because their little niglets will murder them. I solved the riddle, Holla Forums.

Nickolas "for the" Vinson

Nicholas "nigger cucks get the knucks" Vinson

he was not raping her he was pissed at her cockblocking him so he beat her

studies, time, niggers

Miscegenation increases chances of stillbirth
archive.is/SKw27

Asian/white mixed race children suffer greater mental health issues than Asian and white children.
archive.is/NH2EX

Black/white mixed race children exhibit more dangerous behavioral patterns than white and black childre
archive.is/P9Ghc

Interacial couples create more domestic violence than monoracial couples
archive.is/97g7m

Mixed race children are at higher health and behavior risk than monoracial children
archive.is/vx7f1

I believe we are currently on a board, moderated by shitskinned Turkroachs, policed by JIDF, populated by ziobot Trumptards who Memed the most jewish President in US history

Wasn't this the plot to Hot Rod?

Any man that murders another in cold blood is not our guy.

Faggot.

Please. Even if you buy the line that "Trump is a kike shill", the most jewish president in history goes to FDR by far. There isn't even a debate here.

Are you White ?

Are you drunk? Killing people for not being white is not acceptable. If you don't understand this you need to read a little bit more of the literature.

Yes it is, there's nothing wrong with murdering invaders. Are you lost ?

Even if you buy that, FDR still wins the most jewish president award. Continue sperging out if you want, but I am correct and you are not.

You are a very sick person. What hurt you? No pussy?

LoL, any criticism of the jewish fraud trump gets insta ban, while cunts like you can continue to blindly defend the jewish fraud Trumpstein to your hearts content

Based jew controlled Holla Forums

Are you sure you are from here ? Did you lose yourself on the way to reddit or TRS ?
Non Whitesand their handlers will go away vertically or horizontally.

I'm not defending anyone, simply stating that FDR was a more jewish president than Trump. That is a fact that cannot be debated.

Hehe

He didn't say that, now fuck off, turkroach.

Yet you jewish President Trumpstein, has more uber kikes in his cabinet. has bowed and scraped openly to his jewish bosses, released more uber criminal kike cartel bosses and served jewry more than any other US President in history.
For his next trick he will initiate the largest purge of white Europeans according to his Chabad mentors and bosses endgame plans bringing you Bolshevik revolution 2.0

Yet he did, and this board's mod Imkampfy deleted the post he referred to, that you're now responding to, all the while knowing Imkifefy is an actual Turbo Mongol turkroach

Nope. You're just wrong. FDR starting a war that killed millions of whites and destroyed the greatest economy on Earth was much more appealing to the kikes than what Trump is doing now. You can try to argue against this fact but it just makes you sound like an idiot.

Inciting people to violence in this way is not OK. If you think that it is acceptable to kill people because of your political beliefs you are falling in to their game plan to demonize the movement.

(Heiled)
Retard was one year past the age where he could just fuck off and move out. Guess life in prison sounded more enticing to him.

No, no I did not. You can read all of my posts in this thread.

It is acceptable to kill people who kill, rape and leech our people.

Ok TRS or r/the_donald ?

Nickolas "Nick niggers in the neck for St. Nick" Vinson.

Its jew-controlled retarded trumptard cunts like you that make me think Trump sending you all Americans to Hell for his jew bosses is justified

We're not here to debate which US president is or has been more kiked.
This is thread is about dead niggers.

Where do you think you are?

Once again I'm not defending Trump, simply stating that FDR cannot be unseated as the most jewish president in history as of this moment.

The fact that you can't move past your one line of rhetoric says a lot, by the way.

I'm leaning toward it being a libfag, they always out themselves with "the community" or "muh movement".

Yet you can't read my critical posts proving that Trump is the ZOG Emperuh as you and your Turkroach mates deleted it

Oh I see, you're hasbarafag. Why haven't you done something about the absolute state of the UK yet? Or why havent you killed yourself yet?

Both of these things could make the world a better place

The thread is about some lunatic that murdered his stepfather. You're projecting your hatred of a group of people that shouldn't be here on a murder victim. Learn to apply your frustration in places that can make a change for the better.

Yes, killing people is very funny moon man, etc.

Good observation, anyone who doesn't advocate for murdering all black people is liberal right?

We are currently on a board, moderated by shitskinned Turkroachs, policed by JIDF, populated by ziobot Trumptards who Memed the most jewish President in US history

Literally a bioard filled with shitskins and moderated by Kushner bot kikes,with pretend fashy based goys acting tough while championing neocon kikes

Based!

The absolute state of nu-Holla Forums.

A violent negro challenged his wife's son to a fight and got killed, he's not a victim.

It's because you're a Paki. That's why you would prefer to sit here and complain about Trump, because you don't care about the UK. You have no connection to the soil, no ancestors who made that land what it is. You're an invader, and you don't belong. That's why you chose to never change your posting style. You are used to not belonging in your own country, so people noticing who you are and telling you to fuck off is just another day at the office.

Sincerely, kill yourself. Not for my benefit, or even this board's benefit. Simply because your existence is extremely sad, and you would end your suffering with a knife down your arms.

The board is a better place without freaks glorifying violence.

His wife's son challenged him to a fight, stabbed him to death, and then the kid bragged about it on the internet. You need to look over the facts again.

Go back

Fuck man. Every once in a while some user posts some shit that you know will stick with you.
The mother in this pic is a vile wretched creature that should be placed in the center of a stack of tires and burned alive.
The nig deserves to be shot as well, and I will bet ten sheckles he has already raped that poor girl. This is why he goes on the offensive saying look what you made me do. But that fucking whore mother..what a disgusting piece of shit. Is she dead yet?

The board is a better place without civic nationalists like you, go back to TRS or the donald.

My bad sorry, what a poor victim, we need to give them more money for them programs.

Yeah

violence

is

pretty

icky

upboated:DD

"Both sides to blame: Jews for being Jews and Nazis for killing them" - Richard Dawkins
you don't know how right you are, Richard

Nigger attacked a teenager and got what was coming to him, the kid should have uploaded it to something other than snapchat so we could actually see the nigger die

Then goes onto to this…

Man, you are one sad faggot. Post your hand.

mup di doo bix noodles muhfugga

no vid fam? where da vid at brah!

Every single post you';ve made is the MO for the jewish hasbara who police these boards.
You just posted this graphic

And are still continuing pretending you aren;t the jewish Tel Aviv tag team who police these boards, even after getting my posts removed proving you are a lying kike while defending the jewish fraud of the trumpstein phenomenon

It's because you're a Paki. That's why you would prefer to sit here and complain about Trump, because you don't care about the UK. You have no connection to the soil, no ancestors who made that land what it is. You're an invader, and you don't belong. That's why you chose to never change your posting style. You are used to not belonging in your own country, so people noticing who you are and telling you to fuck off is just another day at the office.

Sincerely, kill yourself. Not for my benefit, or even this board's benefit. Simply because your existence is extremely sad, and you would end your suffering with a knife down your arms.

There are better treads to say that in user, you are just sounding like a shill at this point. At least post some dead niggers to stay on topic

Don't bother, hasbarafag is either relentlessly autistic or an actual paid shill. I personally think he's a paid shill, because anyone who claims to be NatSoc would go about fixing their own country before trying to fix another one. But no, he always ignores that point.

I don't think you get the point. Murdering this man has probably destroyed this kids life forever.

According to the sequence of events, he didn't attack him. The victim was stabbed to death in a domestic disturbance.

Celebrating a cold blooded murder only makes things worse

1 white life =/= 1 black life
1 young life =/= 1 old life
Score one for the continued destruction of our race, but it sounds like the kid was already lost.

Yet you are openly posting here as a jew,policing these boards to make sure nobody dares criticise the jewish fraud trump

I know it did.

No, it makes where we stand really clear.

While that's a very sad case if that actually happened (probably not because of easily faked "facebook thread"), the picture you're referring to has nothing to do with this story

Yet you;ve no problem with the jew doing all the dragging here, who has deleted all the key posts made in reference to this and the topicin hand being discussed, on a board managed by Kushner paid JIDF.

There is zero purpose to this board, it has been hijacked by kikes.

You can make edgy gags about killing niggers all day long, as long as you do not harm the hair of a single kike

No.

You are jewish and cannot ever be white

No, that's where you stand. You need to think about your life and evaluate you are so angry.

Thanks for pointing that out. And I dont think that pic is fake, no one but nogs could fucking write that shit.

No, that's is where WE stand.
Maybe you're the one that needs to think about his life and what you're doing here.

If you kill just one you are a murderer, if you kill ten you are a monster, if you kill 10000 you are a conqueror, if you kill'em all you are a god.

Look at the names…

Alright dumbass I'll state it simply for you: someone that is black dying is not always good. This is one of those situations.

Well, let me state it simply for you and the other retards like you lurking :
We don't give a shit, PR doesn't matter. If you care about it, go to the_donald or TRS.

Honestly mate at this point you're crapping up the thread as much as the other guy.

This board keeps many of us aware of the myriad goings on that the media will not cover, which in turn provides us with 'red-pill fuel' that allows for us to bring more people over to our side, and in the end save the white race. Even if this board does have its for its leadership a bunch of paid kikes, it doesn't matter so long as they do not suppress what we have to say. Even if they do delete anything negative about Trump; there is more to the world than the USA. I'm not saying that you put up with it, but destroying as many threads as you can is simply nigger behaviour.

I fully expected to be filtered. I just like fucking with hasbarafag.

Honestly though it is a bit sad. He's as brown as a fresh shit, but still chooses to come to this board and pretends he belongs.

Why did no one else catch this. Look at the younger picture he is a quadroon. Ffs where are your nig-dars.

If you think I am talking about PR you have dug your heels deep in to defending a heinous crime. while other lemmings around you applaud it. Think if you can.

This thread isn't news, just idiots circlejerking over a pit of death. Mods should have just anchored the entire retarded thread about a murderous scumbag rather than cherrypicking posts.

That sandniggers face says, "these white people are dumb as fuck letting me stay here"

You are talking about PR.

Where's the fucking video? I have a hard time believing nobody saved it.

Sometimes people need a thread to boost morale. There's so much depressing stuff in this world that every now and then people need to just vent, let off some steam, and laugh at retarded situations where a nigger-cuck gets killed by his wife's son after challenging him to a fight over not washing the dishes. The absolute absurdity of this is what's amusing, it is basically a conglomeration of several memes all taking place in real life, with pictures and expected leftist horror/salt to added to the mix.

I wouldn't come away from this thinking that the whole of Holla Forums is a just bunch of unfeeling would-be-murderers, and I'm assuming you're not actually a Holla Forumsack yourself - so you do need this explained. We are not evil here - quite the contrary in fact; it's just that every day we see more innocent people murdered, raped and imprisoned by niggers, mudshits and kikes, all over the most trivial of shit. We've seen countless webms of people being butchered, corpses sodomised and publicly lauded manifestos that wish for our genocide. Death isn't a taboo to us anymore - for many it wasn't since the Holla Forums days, but now - after so many terrorist attacks, so many wars, so many chimpouts and honour-killings and rape-gangs… We're numbed to it. All we see here is absurdity and hilarity.

So having a thread like this is therapeutic to some of us because it shows that shit sometimes get flung the other way as well.

THE KID IS A NIGGER HIMSELF. YOU ALL ARE BEING RETARDED. UP YOUR PURITY GAME MUTT-MONGERS.

I know I've seen this pic several times already, but fucking hell man, she wants the brown cock in her vagina real hard.

Any killing of any father by their son != our guy. Law makes this strange, with step father not being -the- father, true. But 15yrs? Also, any father wanting to throw his son out of any house != our guy. Granted, again, these times are mad fucked up, and this is whole bag of serial failures dragged out for over a decade for them, and at least half a century for every one alive today.

Mad fucked up. A father named Lame, and a son named Meat. Is this a script? A live action movie set?

I had to watch this one a few times. So I don't know why that guy had his car keys but at the end he goes "that guy car jacked me" to try to justify hitting him in the head like 6-8 times till he's unrespnsive. One of the best nigger on nigger crime vids I've seen. 10/10. It has it all

3rd party filming Vertical Video
Disinterested 3rd party walking about their chores
Camera man not commenting until the violence
Gratuitous violence with very little provocation from someone who was seemingly this man's friend just minutes earlier.

Damn, 10/10

Stepfather agrees to fistfight his wife's son kek over not taking out the trash and is surprised when his nigger-raised son uses nigging and it's super effective?

Failure all across the board here.

Gas them all, or what's left of them.

Checked. The kid may have another chance in a post race war world, in kike race mixing hell he was already a lost cause.

He did nothing wrong. Good job.

THIS

You have to go back.

Fuck off kike. Let that sink in.

Get out.

Anybody have the names of these people? I want to report the mom to CPS.

He's an obvious outsider trying to impose some of his views on us, do not explain him anything.

SAINT NICK

Where's the vid OP? You had one fucking job but no, you had to just keep shoving that dick down your throat.

I can't speak for them but I'm angry because you kikes are stealing my air.

Holy fuck, where the fuck do you think you have wandered into? How did you even find your way here?
Let me spell it out for you, you absolute fucking clown: If you aren't angry you haven't been paying attention. Don't you have some niggerball game to watch or some bottle blonde porn star to get your precious cummies to?
I'd fucking stab you if I got the chance.

So we should incite them the yid way, right levi? Fuck you. Grow a pair. If you can't handle the response you earn from a white man, leave them the fuck alone.

Seriously fuck off to wherever you came in from faggot

He's waiting for his office to be moved to Jerusalem.

Hello kike.

Niggers aren't men, let alone people.

I see a newfag who missed the >8888888 get

where's the proof, besides the guy being in a relationship with the mother? I mean, they were married right?

the guy was head of the house-hold and probably paid for it. does this aggravate you?

>(((probably)))
Fuck off moshe.

Niggers are not people, the same rules do not apply to them. We suffer no cognitive dissonance over this. He should have been publicly hanged for even trying to integrate into a white family, and in a sane world he would be on the other side of the globe and not even know what a fucking white person looks like. Which part of this continues to confuse you?

Posting a pic of a nog tipping his cap to m'lady is inciting people to violence?

Hope this becomes a thing. Videos start popping up of whites killing niggers and coalburners. Stream a few lynchings. The revolution will be televised.

Faggot. There's only one hierarchy:

Whites
Non-Whites (to be exterminated)

KYS.

They will be recruitment videos?

Nothing would make me happier.

Looking at the kid's nose and nappy hair, his mother was a coal burner long before she hooked up with this even dumber nigger.

underrated

Niggers aren't men.

Ban-worthy, yet still here, and shilling this narrative in multiple threads. What a surprise.

What absolute trash.

There's no excuse for this shit.
8ch.net/log.php?board=pol

A shame they can't seem to make any themselves.

Any woman attempting to engage in politics in this context is desperately seeking attention and/or money.
That's really all there is to it - women do not have the capacity to espouse these ideals themselves, they are merely clay which shifts to fit the mold in which it is placed.
Being an attention whore is pretty much as bad as being BLACKED imho, because it shows something of a woman's character and what it shows in that context is pretty much the same that being BLACKED shows - she makes bad decisions, is deceitful and apt to social signal, and prioritizes attention/money over serving in the role of mother.

These aut-right thots could have their choice of young White men, but instead of making that choice, they instead choose to pal around with homosexuals and other degenerates, including niggers and kikes, while pursuing shekels and fame. Its genuinely pretty disgusting.

Spamming the board log all over the board wouldn't be a bad idea right about now

Holla Forums is dead. RIP, 2015-2016.

Just report the (((cancer))) and call the mods faggots in your reports.

Don't forget the main reason we hate niggers
This kid didn't nothing wrong regardless of his motivations. One less nigger is one less nigger

Imagine being this new.

They're going to be the death of Holla Forums and you know it.

If every white person did that the bigger problem would be over

As long as we start at the top. Kikes first.

Look at all the impulsive retards you triggered, it just tells you the average intelligence of this board, the dude just threw away his chances to have a good family and a successful career for some nigger and a coalburner that are already unable to produce any kids, and on top of that he gave the media another excuse to promote muh evil whitey narrative.

/r/the_donald can only ruin Holla Forums if you fail to ridicule and report them.

And speaking of /r/the_donald. He had no chance at a good life and a successful career, killing a nigger was the best thing he could do with his life under the circumstances. I'm sorry dead niggers hit you right in the feels, cuck boy, but actually I'm not sorry at all

And a report for you too

sounds familiar

What could one ever expect from a drumpfcuck?

it aint hate, it's naitch (nature)

(wasted)
Comfirmed cuckchanners are all leftyniggers. Also since when did Holla Forums ever side with Milo-loving faggots and Kikebart? Reported and sage for using Late Night Talmudvision "comedy".

But the bad lion wasn't even a nigger.
That's a pretty poor analogy, user.

All misceginators pay. They all will eventually pay for their sins. 40% of all women in my area are misceginators and the number keeps risings thanks to millennials.

Drumpf da drumpfy doo da drumpfa drumpfaroo

See cuckfaggot, if you're still cucking for drumpf, you're a plebbit tier bitchnigger, go kill yourself you pathetic piece of inbred wanker shit, oh and go suck on drumpfy's cucky boomer dick first.

Go back to plebbit newfag, you cuckbitches are not welcome here, and you never will be Holla Forums is a natsoc space, cuckfaggot whorechild.

You mean drumpf?

Literally what are you accusing me of?

You're the one sucking on drumpfy's milo tier dick, you fucking civnat nigger loving cuckold bitch.

That's about as fine a leftist meltdown as I've ever seen. Are you going to rant about the TWO SCOOPS next?

Implying I haven't tried and gotten instantly banned for it.

Lol being this much of a newfaggot.

It's less to do with disliking trump and more to do with hating his retarded nigger brain cult.

TWO DRUMPFS

>/cuckchan/
>>>Holla Forums
>>>/ovens/

The height of merimutt culture.

Feels bad man.

this

where's the goblin? you didnt post the goblin.

If another guy had your keys and was mouthing off at you "startin shit" when he was in the wrong, you wouldn't care that his worthless self died either. Judges might not see it that way but before due process existed this would be justified.

checked
godspeed soldier

3D is PD