Emulation Thread: 100gb of ps2 isos and counting edition

last one was dead

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:8517b29d393c291aa331e9f479b3767321b200ed

if there are any mega links to an emulation collection, someone post please, for convenience

Other urls found in this thread:

retrousb.com/product_info.php?cPath=36&products_id=78&osCsid=3f19c9873386199bb0f2798e95e1f6ec
atarimania.com/rom_collection_archive_atari_2600_roms.html
libretro.com/forums/showthread.php?t=7343
forum.fobby.net/index.php?t=msg&th=1357&start=0&
nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=598931
google.si/search?q=130 eur to usd&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&gws_rd=cr&ei=1_MRWPXyO8K0UYS3gLgE#q=128 eur to usd
smwcentral.net/?p=section&a=details&id=5681
buildbot.libretro.com/nightly/windows/x86_64/latest/bsnes_mercury_balanced_libretro.dll.zip
buildbot.libretro.com/nightly/windows/x86_64/latest/bsnes_mercury_accuracy_libretro.dll.zip
gitgud.io/Put_something_here/git_version/blob/master/Roms ISO
volafile.io/get/nyPbPiMHw66yyw/Project64_2.2_Portable.zip
emulator-zone.com/doc.php/nes/nestopia.html
wiki.dolphin-emu.org/index.php?title=Super_Mario_Sunshine
forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-XInput-Wrapper-for-DS3-and-Play-com-USB-Dual-DS2-Controller
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Who does modern vidya suck so badly?

They don't make games anymore, they make "experiences" that don't even meet the storytelling standards of old games.

Too bad blackcats died, they had cool shit and I bookmarked several iso packs, now I don't even remember what it was. At least I got the ps2 undub pack, can't find that anywhere else.

So I was thinking about how the DS doesn't need to emulate GBA games because it has a seperate GBA processor.
What if you made a machine with every console processor on the same motherboard? The BIOS would select a system, then configure itself to be the console in question.
That way you would never emulate hardware, you can plug in any cart/cd/dvd/bluray and it would be 100% performance.

Video games can perform fellatio now? Tell me more.

Anyone has tried playing Metal Slug XX with the last version of PPSSPP for android?

it looks like shit on my phone

—————————————————————–
Cemu 1.6.1 is looking great, any of you has actually tried it? Where do you ge the games?

I own a Softmodded PS2 but i can't find motivation to play it

Are there any charts or shit on using pcsx2 and tweaks? I saw a few floating around but never saved them.

Try displaying it in "Clear" or "4:3" and it won't look so bad.

I know this is emulation general, but I'm asking it here since its related to the PS2.

What is the wattage of the PS2 Fat? Would a 60W step-down adapter be enough for it?

well that didn't do much of a difference

The wattage of a PAL PS2 (Model Number SCPH-39003) is 50 watts.

Try turning off high resolution effects and any post processing or filters. If that doesn't work, use an older version of PPSSPP.

Patent issues prevent you from using real hardware designs unless they are expired. However, you can make your own hardware designs that try to perfectly mimic the functionality of the real hardware. So, instead of software emulation, you are doing hardware simulation.

For example, the AVS NES uses an FPGA to mimic real NES hardware to play real NES cartridges.

retrousb.com/product_info.php?cPath=36&products_id=78&osCsid=3f19c9873386199bb0f2798e95e1f6ec

The PCSX2 wiki has some info on fixing or working around emulation issues.

If done correctly, it should look like this.

Thanks!

can you post your settings? that would help a lot, it's the last thing i'll try before downgrading

Here.

GG.

Pretty sure I've seen that in plenty of public places unless 2.6 wasn't the latest version but I doubt it.

Why does Higan work so bad now? Its unplayable for me, are there a better SNES emulator this days? Or should i just download any old BSNES version?
I just want to play some SNES games

Never forget about THE KING OF EMULATORS.

If anyone has an Atari 2600 Romset (that's not the goodset, just USA Roms in one folder, similar to No-Intro) That'd be nice.

Pretty much everything upto PS2 is on Emuparadise, for the uninitiated. Plus a bunch of no-intro releases are up on Archive.org

There's no real reason you would ever want to use anything past 0.94 if you just wanna play games, byuu fucked up usability pretty hard recently even if he went back on the gamefolder shit.

atarimania.com/rom_collection_archive_atari_2600_roms.html

It seems im getting old and retarded, I never had problems with Higan/Bsnes before but now I cant even get Super Mario Kart to load, I already downloaded all of those especial files (cx4 that I think its for Megaman games, dsp1, etc) but it doesn´t work

If you've ever wanted to use Retroarch but also like WIMP GUIs here's something you might want
libretro.com/forums/showthread.php?t=7343

I never used standalone personally so I'm not sure I can really help you but chances they either aren't where they're expected or named the way higan expects.

you can select the games you want to download, it's just for convenience sakes, if you wanna download barbie's dreamhouse 3, there it is.

nevermind its working now, not sure what i was doing wrong, im so tired of most new games but i never get tired of the classics

Holy shit.

Fuck, that's incredible user.

I'm dying.

I knew that wasn't private,

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:k4qkm7egodnwi5nu2l6zk2gs3zqqrfcb&dn=PS2%20UnDUB%202.6&xl=151073858678&fc=2663

Should have the same content as the blackcats one.

Japan gotta ahold of the Occulus Rift and slapped onto a robotic onahole…

Oh pardon the sage, also need to know is there a "decent" working Saturn emulator out there? Or are they all just all kinds of shit?

Yabause and SSF are the go-to emulators right now, but they're both pretty incomplete in terms of compatibility. Saturn emulation is going to pick up now that the drive firmware's been dumped and people will be able to load games reliably and make compatibility reports.

Mednafen, it's pretty close to SSF in terms of compatibility but it's a fair bit slower and x64 on,ly, on the upside you don't have to deal with a Virtual Disk Drive at all unlike SSF
Here's a known issues list forum.fobby.net/index.php?t=msg&th=1357&start=0&

Yabause is a fucking joke don't bother unless you have a toaster and aren't picky when it comes to issues, use uoYabause not the original unless you want an even worse experience.

Everything from BCG was a retarded reupload from somewhere else but at least stuff had seeds

Why fuck is my post a fucking add

nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=598931

This?

This is literally the stuff BCG had, as I said everything was a reupload

any MEGA links?

That is because the emulator is compensating for your shitty phone hardware by reducing picture quality.

You mean mednafen and SSF
Yabause, while commendable for its contribution as an open source emulator has worse compatibility than both Mednafen and SSF.

Not in some cases. SSF is still fucking up some sounds in cases where Yabause plays them well.
Besides, Yabause is still mentionable because its compatibility is at least decent.

emuparadise has direct downloads

emuparadise doesnt have everything, i really wanne play those shovleware games for ps2.

Anybody got an updated list?

bump.

these breads got depressively slow.

Does anybody else use Vimms Lair?

So I'm going through some of Holla Forums's recommended games for N64/SNES/PS1. Right now I'm kind of in a chill mood and want to watch some old Batsu games while I play. What are some casual games I can play while I watch other shit? I'm pretty good at multitasking so the game doesn't have to be mega casual. Also dumping the few spreadsheets for older consoles that I have.

Did you try uploading an image? The deduplication software mare have glitched out with someone else's image upload.

Like?

top kek

I've just spent roughly 150 bucks on a new graphics card (750 Ti, the first upgrade in 8 years) and can't really afford any hard drives now. I'm banned from the junkyard, so I can't scavenge any pc towers any more (god damn was it fun).
Any tips on how to get free/cheap hard drives?

Pros and datacenter are ditching 15k rpm drives right now since SSDs just murder those, you might grab a few of those really cheap
But 15k rpm drives that are used aren't exactly the best deal ever as a normal user

Other than that it's really just getting lucky, group buys or refurbished drives.

Do they ban people for scavenging there? The hell did you do?

1) All trash is privatized if it's dumped in the local recycling company's container, dumpster or just area in general. Sucks.
2) They have a couple of centers where they pick out the not so rubbish garbage, clean it, refurbish it, maybe try to fix it and then sell it at a "symbolic" price. Clothes are about 5 bucks, vidya and video cds-dvds are 1.5 bucks, dvd sets and monitors cca 15 buckaroos, solid TV sets are about 70, etc.
The center nearest to me has it's own dumping and sorting area where people throw their things away. This is where I could find and pick apart and buy stuff cheap (1-5 bucks) on the good will of the people who ran the place. Or rather the ones who looked over it because hey didn't care about the company as a whole, they're just blue collar workers.
I did this for about half a year and when I found a really nice vinyl/audio cassette combo player, they said

Everyone is now prohibited from digging through, it's just easier to say that I'm banned from there. Along with everyone else.

what the fuck

google.si/search?q=130 eur to usd&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&gws_rd=cr&ei=1_MRWPXyO8K0UYS3gLgE#q=128 eur to usd

Cheapest one I could find that I didn't have to order online.

So is 0.94 the best version to use? Am I missing something by not using the newest versions? I tried 1.1 but its way too laggy/unplayable, I get 30-45 FPS even with the recommended specs, is there a version that improves 0.94 but still uses the balanced core? If there are no differences Im going to stick with 0.94, the only problems Ive found so far is Doom working like crap and Megaman X2 laggin a little on the stage selection screen
Thanks in advance

Clockwork knight 2. First level. Last SSF version even has some horizontal lines flickering in both clockwork knight games. Yabause doesn't have those issues.

So is 0.94 the best version to use? Am I missing something by not using the newest versions?
Yeah 0.94 enough for regular usage, newer version don't offer much outside of the ability to play regular roms directly, better MSU-1 support and much slower emulation due to modification that you're unlikely to ever notice unless you're an advanced romhacker (but it theoretically is more accurate)
0.94 with the accuracy profile plays all commercial games without issue for the most part (maybe a few minor issues here and there with special chips games though), balanced has 2 known issues A.S.P lacking shadows and a jp only mahjong game having some other issue I don't remember.

up to 0.97 still has the profile selection but they're slower which is probably what you care the most about, one alternative you can try is the bSNES-mercury core in retroarch, basically 0.94 with a few select fixes, SuperFX overclocking and noticeable performance optimizations over 0.94 (including a few input lag related fixes) and the possibility to use HLE for better performance at the cost of accuracy, only downside is obviously you have to use retroarch.

Not surprising those are heavy games because they use special chips especially DOOM which uses the full speed SuperFX.

Nevermind I'm an idiot
smwcentral.net/?p=section&a=details&id=5681
And drop one of thosewith the other cores
buildbot.libretro.com/nightly/windows/x86_64/latest/bsnes_mercury_balanced_libretro.dll.zip
buildbot.libretro.com/nightly/windows/x86_64/latest/bsnes_mercury_accuracy_libretro.dll.zip

Now you have a gutted ZSNES that uses retroarch cores to emulate SNES if you prefer the ZSNES GUI to the one in RA.

Wow thanks for the response, really useful. I think im going to stick with 0.94 then, the SuperFX overclocking on Retroarch sounds nice but the only SFX game that gave me trouble was Doom. F-Zero, Star Fox 1/2 etc all work great and I can always play Doom somewhere else
Thanks again

at this pace our grandchild will play games with incommensurable amounts of data and physical hard divers will become some kind of organic infinite amount of space shit

Anyone happen to Berserk: Millennium Falcon Hen Seima Senki no Sho for ps2? Preferably with English patch, but it's not necessary. I haven't been able to find working iso, or a cheap physical copy.

You could've gotten a 970 for that if you actually ordered online.

25.3GB worth of DOS games with 3300+ games.

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:CBCFAF75AD0A6D59B9E54C96CE9132640919EDBA&dn=dos+games+collection+2015+part+1+3+0+to+j&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.publicbt.com%2Fannounce&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Fglotorrents.pw%3A6969%2Fannounce&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.openbittorrent.com%3A80%2Fannounce&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.opentrackr.org%3A1337%2Fannounce

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:FBD802E92D464CC5BEAAFC8A127B624450380BC4&dn=dos+games+collection+2015+part+2+3+k+to+p&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.publicbt.com%2Fannounce&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Fglotorrents.pw%3A6969%2Fannounce&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.openbittorrent.com%3A80%2Fannounce&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.opentrackr.org%3A1337%2Fannounce

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:2C6DB1409ABFD4A6502D6ED4156C1B97A3452F45&dn=dos+games+collection+2015+part+3+3+q+to+z&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.publicbt.com%2Fannounce&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Fglotorrents.pw%3A6969%2Fannounce&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.openbittorrent.com%3A80%2Fannounce&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.opentrackr.org%3A1337%2Fannounce

I work in one, some days ago we got a fuckton of them and IBM high quality CRT screens

I fucked up the post a little, yeah

Thanks for seeding, guys. It should be done in about six-seven weeks because of my drek internet.

Wow, that hammer sound at the end

OP here, bunch of isos and roms from share thread

Well I don't order things online and I got the card on the next day. I preferred this option over others for different reasons.

Might as well ask here.
Which's the bewt place to get PS2 ISOs from? I wanna grab some games like The Thing, Rule of Rose and 100 Bullets but in most public tracker sited those game have no seeders (and since Black Cats is dead I cant get them from there).

Rutracker has a lot of well seeded PS2 games

i forgot the fucking link gitgud.io/Put_something_here/git_version/blob/master/Roms ISO

i dont understand what these hues are doing
like whats the context

The same as always with this kind of videos, BRcunt 1 fucked BRcunt2 BRdick

The same as always with this kind of videos, BRcunt 1 fucked BRcunt2 BRdick

fuck wrong bread

So I just learned about putting non ds games on my flashcart didn't look into it as I really got it for ds games sue me but for whatever reason the emulator for gba games doesn't like .gba and instead perfers .agb.
just asking if just renaming the files will work? or do I have to go farther?

It is good to see the pages I manage being used by a group other than massive faggots who overall can't be bothered to check them before posting and or can't be bothered to read the fucking OP so that torrent hashes work. Also most of the time (recently) requesting stuff that is either at the very first mentioned or show that they haven't even spent 10s looking for it any where.

Is there any you would recommend?

I`l see what I can do, when I am able to do.

I believe I may have a more up to date one, but I can't be certain of this.

Heres a few sheets for you

More like 8TB

Thanks

bump

All of the games on GOG up to the 16th of May. Size is around 2TiB
GOG Collection
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:c872b434ad3ddc073c5468733b20340a509f4b43

I would assume that you have tried what theisozone has?

I am building a new rig for emulation and Supreme Commander. How is an evga gtx 1080 with intel i7-4790k?

1080 is probably overkill for either of those but obviously you should be fine.
4790k is just right for emulation (the HT does help in a few cases with PCSX2) supcom isn't that good at properly handling HT though (core maximizer does help a bit).

Change in plans for 4790k since no one sells LGA1150 here, only other i7 cpus and 1151+ motherboards. What other great cpus are there for emulation?

Anyone know how to use citra? Seems kind of complicated.

Is there a torrent file?

your torrent client should support magnet links, if not kill yourself

It's not like I need a torrent to select what interests me, because I do not have 2,7TB HDD. And it takes forever before the magnet will gather all the information.

Just disable starting the download as soon as it's added.

Yah i know that.

Is there a similar torrent but for psx games?

Yeah

Sony PlayStation (Europe)
2D077B8B2D2 - A2CF2E259D423E36 - 910044B9A1590

Sony PlayStation (Japan)
E95A4E5971 - C7B22575CBD4CCD -CBEA4EAAD4E614D

Sony PlayStation (USA)
6BFB3950693 - 6CB085CDE05ADFB - AD3D4498DAF10F
Obviously remove the spaces and " - ", if your client isn't shit it should be able to load magnet links with just the hash

Does anyone have the Patreon builds of Cemu? I hear 1.6.2 came out yesterday.

No, and even if they did they're DRMed and signed so you'd likely not get much use out of it, and no nobody is gonna bother cracking it because the public version is coming in a week or so.

Why the FUCK would anyone do this to an EMULATOR
Are they really using copyrighted code for this? I can understand not wanting to make it open source but I don't get why they're so secretive about it. I'd donate to their Patreon just to get it early (yes I am THAT eager), I just think it's bullshit that that stupid site wants me to pay an extra five bucks just because it's the 30th, and then another 5 bucks on November 1st.

Fucking checked. I am also curious because I'd like to play MH.

Gotta hoard them patreonbux

Possible but doubtful, the system probably just isn't all that hard to emulate, just look at decaf it's basically two dudes doing it for free and they're progressing as fast as Cemu almost and they're open source so it would not be as easy to hide dubious things, that said they most likely have extensive docs that they're not supposed to have.

I get why you would but honestly why bother it's not like there's major enough improvements between two revisions to warrant paying for them.

/r/ing more of those since my old hd is gone and with it, my backlog

I don't have a lot of infographics in terms of emulation but I have plenty in terms of general vidya if you want those.

Sure, why not. There could be other people interested in those too

The only exemption, I'd like to add, is for systems like the Atari VCS
which was made completely from off-the-shelf parts.

So, what do I use nowadays to emulate the Nintendo 64?
If its Project64, where do I get it without any trojans?

Right here: volafile.io/get/nyPbPiMHw66yyw/Project64_2.2_Portable.zip

thanks, my dude

I still have PSTD about doing the gold password manually.

Man, I remember downloading one of these from 2012 days before bitgamer died and it was around 300GB
I guess all those AAA games bloated the fuck out of it.

I put off playing GS2 because of it

It's called Brazil.

Fun times

While I still have my old HDD, should I build an emulator PC if I have the cash? Also is Nvidia/Intel generally considered the combo for emulating?

Sadly yes.
750ti/1050 + G3258 (crank that shit to 4.2Ghz or more) for a cheap but extremely decent emulation computer
980/1060 + 4790k/6700k for all you'll ever need for current emulators.

how accurate and demanding is saturn emulation?

Not that accurate, although mednafen is making loads of progress.
Depending on what emulator you use and what game you play on it requirements go from almost anything post-2007 to a decently clocked desktop intel CPU.

I only want to play Panzer Dragoon and Radian silvergun.

Am I fucked?

What's a good emulator for PS2?

We do have pcsx2, but you'll have to fiddle around with the configs, it rarely just werks

Thanks.

Don't forget to check the wiki for game-specific issues and whatnot

perfect

now that would be really cool if I had a NTSC-J torrent for PS2 gaems

Panzer Dragoon is pretty demanding if you play in mednafen but SSF should be much less demanding, should work fine on decent 2012 laptop hardware.

bump for my question

I do.

Can anybody tell me why PaRappa the Rapper freezes to a white screen after the main cutscene plays on ePSXe?

There's no need to do this to yourself anymore

That doesn't really answer my question. Also I don't really give a fuck because I've noticed no differences in performance. Also also I don't feel like switching all my saves and shit

What I mean is, avoid plugin-based emulator like the plague
I know nothing about your error, sorry

Is Psvita emulation a thing yet?
I don't wanna wait for the atelier games to get butchered on steam before playing them on my pc

is this the Holla Forums recommendation list for NES gems?
#F!pgNikCyB!lJtu6m5Q4MLNHJKCXEa_gQ

what emu should i use? this one?
emulator-zone.com/doc.php/nes/nestopia.html

What's a good place for Wii ISOs? I can't seem to find a trusty site.

From the Share Thread
Also Heavily_suggest_checking_before_posting has sites that have a Wii section, noted with [Wii], the same for every other system.
Bump

webm related

You're fine, Saturn emulation is just inaccurate, but it doesn't require a super computer.

Nigger shut up. Panzer isn't demanding for shit. I beat Zwei in 2009 on a shit 2006 laptop using SSF 0.8. No slowdown or crashing. You just don't know how to configure your emulator.

Do I have to install xpadder or some other software to get my controller to be recognized by SSF or should I bite the bullet and go for Mednafen?

Thinking of just burning games on my Dreamcast instead, but I'm wondering if there's any games that would be particularly demanding in NullDC on my 3GHZ dual core, like say any 3D game from 2001 and over.

Which PS2 emu is currently the best? I wanna play Persona 3.

Speaking of 3DS, when the hell will it be emulated? It would be so great if I could pop out my SD card from the 3DS, play on the PC some where I can stream and shit, and then pop it back into the 3DS and keep going. Kind of like a prototype Nintendo Switch.

The only JRPG I've played was Chrono Trigger and that was great. Recommend me a JRPG Gamecube game.

I saw an expired volafile link to a Project64 emulator minus the adware. Can anyone please share it, or at least point me to the best alternative?

Can someone explain to me what's happening here?
Is he using an old version of Dolphin?
Is it a problem with his machine?
Isn't Dolphin supposed to be ultra god tier with very few problems?
What the fuck is this shit?

Dolphin works fine, he just needs to read the wiki.
wiki.dolphin-emu.org/index.php?title=Super_Mario_Sunshine

That…actually doesn't help all that much, because all the problems he encountered in that video aren't listed in the wiki, at all.
Perhaps using specific settings would help but i've seen crazy shit like getting stuck hanging on a ledge with the wrong animation, a strange animation loop against a smaller ledge, tons of audio problems where music would just play the first note and hold it forever, and the most aggravating by far was the blooper not despawning.

SSF isn't too demanding if you're not running on a toaster, the problem with it is how much of an asspain it is to set up, and it's very picky about what iso-mounting software you use.

Mednafen is even worse, an absolute nightmare to troubleshoot and figure out. I mean, don't get me wrong it's a very accurate and well-coded emulator but it's such a crapshoot to set up and run without running into all sorts of issues…

…and no, third-party frontends don't cut it and they arguably just make it even worse.

user please, you just have to do two things, have a correctly named bios file and set your controls and you're good to go.

I've got SSF just fine and my computer isn't even a quad core, the only thing I'm having trouble with is getting it to recognize controllers. Does it not take xinput? Should I get xpadder instead?

Yeah, but xpadder is trash use antimicro instead.

Doesn't seem to work with my Dualshock 3 controller either so far.

Works for me.
Make sure you're using the old SCP driver not that new SCP toolkit shit, after that if your pad is detected as an x360 one by windows it should work
If you're using Win10 it might not work because Win10 is fucking trash

Isn't he the guy known for ROM corruption shit?

Oh that's why, I have the SCP toolkit. What's changed since the old one and is there anything else regarding specific versions of it to keep in mind?

Pretty much the only main thing the toolkit has over the old driver is proper Win10 support and probably a few less steps if you're using bluetooth, otherwise the driver is lighter and less prone to shitting the bed especially on Win7.

forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-XInput-Wrapper-for-DS3-and-Play-com-USB-Dual-DS2-Controller
Just grab
SCP-DS-Driver-Package-1.2.0.160.7z
and if need be grab and paste on top of the older version the
SCP-DS-Driver-Package-1.2.2.175-Update.7z

Alright, thank you.

Yes, but he's not corrupting anything here, he's just playing the game on dolphin and that's it.

Which version of the emulator is he using?
I remember it working fine on Dolphin a year back

No idea, however i checked the recording of the full stream and came across new information.
He was apparently using:

-a texture pack
-widescreen hack
-forcing 60fps

So a combination of these things was most definitely causing the fuckups that he encountered.
Now it makes more sense, for sure.

It was probably just the 60fps forcing that fucked it all up.

I didn't even make the lists faggot don't shoot the messenger. If you're so triggered make your own.

bump

What does 'undub' signify in this, they're not all Japanese ones right?

It means that the text is English but the English voice dub was replaced with the Japanese audio.

Hmm… I'm not entirely sure what games will benefit and which would suffer from it. Are there also the usual English dub versions included?

No I don't think you can switch between them. I'm not a big enough weeb to actually download undubs.

God damn what sad times.

Anyway what are some decent adventure games for the PS1/SNES that actually fucking mean adventure. I mean the kind of shit that takes you across diverse lands and has a set of likable characters. And maybe a cute gf to fuq

Where question's answered? bump

I'm pretty sure the saves are compatible. I've only actually gone undub for Tales of the Abyss because the English had absolutely no sound for the skits at all, which was extremely jarring. Japanese was fully voiced.

Does Xenia work with Windows 7? Not even that would make me install the shit called 10. Bump

Yeah I think you need 8.1.

According to Wikipedia it only works with 8.1 and up, which I find annoying as I prefer 7`s interface. It was more of a bump post.