Israel to maintain ties with Austria's far-right FPO

aljazeera.com/news/2017/12/israel-maintain-ties-austria-fpo-171222130016063.html

Critics have blasted Israel's plans to maintain ties with Austria's new right-wing coalition, which features a far-right party with Nazi roots.

Although Israeli officials promised to limit contact with ministers of the Freedom Party of Austria (FPO), rights groups fear any involvement at all with the far-right populist outfit that advocates anti-Muslim, anti-refugee, anti-immigration and Eurosceptic policies could normalise xenophobia.

The FPO is a junior partner in Austria's coalition government, headed by the right-wing People's Party (OVP).

On Monday, Israel's foreign ministry released a statement in Hebrew saying Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu's government "will maintain working relations with the professional echelon of the government ministries headed by a minister from the Freedom Party".

The statement also said Israel intends to "limit" contact with ministries headed by FPO politicians and reaffirms its commitment to the struggle against anti-Semitism.

The OVP's Sebastian Kurz, the new chancellor, said on Tuesday that he respects Israel's decision, Haaretz reported.

Israeli politicians, such as parliamentarian Yehuda Glick and former legislator Michael Kleiner, are among those who advocate maintaining regular ties with the far-right party.

"Boycotting them because of their past is like boycotting Christians because of the Inquisition," Glick told Israel's Army Radio, as reported by the Times of Israel.

what's the do with this dude?

Cutting ties with your own kind lololol.

Yea I dont know man, theres just no instance where I would ever wear a kippa or do anything remotely Jewish if I wanted to be a serious leader of any right wing movement.

(((far-right)))

Honest question, and pardon my ignorance, but what exactly is "far right" about any of their beliefs?
It blow my mind that media jews can just blast a message 24/7 and it's not like the FPO guys can even respond, I mean who would air their response anyway.

that's bc they run it, like all other "far-right" parties in the West

Holla Forums is a jewish psyop

Far right is alarmist bullshit for anything right of a full-blown commie kike or neo-cohen commie kike. Therefore, they are "far-right"

Israel has done too much anti-white evil. Look at what happens to the Africans they forcefully deport. Where do they end up? Not back in their native Africa, no. These kikes send them straight to Europe and they constantly work against European white movements unless they're ZOG. Look at the only ones allowed in the UK and others for example, it's only the ZOG ones that aren't banned. Do not believe their lies or just play the long game. Do not make this another one of the countless times they have stabbed us in the back.

The fake news is calling everything far right, even the cuckiest of cuckservatives.

The show me what isn't. You won't, because you're here to distribute blackpills.

This dude isn't from the FPO party the Israeli politician were talking about. He's from the OVP.

He's the leader of the 'central-right' party, not the far- right party with Nazi roots or w/e.

He's pretty based on immigration though.

Stop using 'based'.

1. This guy isn't FPÖ
2. He was barely right-wing until he became secretary of integration and popped his bubble (or it became popular, depending on how you view him)

Most (every?) major 'right wing' party in Europe is Zionist friendly and pro-jewish. You don't make it anywhere near power unless you are. Zionists co-opt burgeoning right wing movements in order to make sure they're kosher. They infiltrate them. They offer them funding. They threaten them with endless abuse from the jewish press unless they acquiesce. They threaten them with legal action unless they make it clear they are pro-jewish and do not tolerate holocaust 'denial' or 'antisemitism'.

In Britain for example, every 'right wing' party is Zionist controlled. Conservatives (obviously, as the largest one), UKIP, Liberty GB, Britain First; even (((completely organic movements))) like the EDL and jew Tommy Robinson. The only groups in recent history I can think of that weren't were the BNP (mostly neutral on the JQ, Griffin spoke out against political Zionism however) and National Action.

This is their modus operandi, how the jew wages war. It has been ever since the myth of Moses sending spies into Canaan.

Yeah,seems like a nice guy.

he didn't finish his studies, he was made a state secretary when he was still in university

Kike must have connections.

He sure does, i've heard over a few corners he seems to be a protégé/puppet for former chancellor Schüssel, who really managed to cripple the FPÖ when they formed a government with him (them 2nd, and him 3rd in the elections).
Our country is still by far the best off in western Europe, but it's more like actual centrism rather than the far right extremism that the sjws kvetch about, with a fair dose of zionist shilling, not unlike Trump.

So it goes in the New West.

I'll bet he stops "illegal" immigration but will do some resettlement shit.

Legal immigration is the biggest problem honestly.

Israel >> muslims tbh…
I would rather see Israel and Europe eipe off muslims together. As long as right policy is in place, jews, of course, can have their own country — but they shouldn’t use media to support lefties or muslims.

I would rather see you gassed you filthy fucking kike.

I see what you are doing, mohomo'd the pedo goatfucker.

Let FPO ask this question: do Israelis care more about their current safety, or the history? Do they both have pressure from muslims, or would they prefer not to work together?

Kikes in oven and muslims back to their desert. How about that, kike?

As if your plan will ever come true.

Most likely, is jews working for israel and muslims get wiped out.>>11083479

lrn2overton_window

Your day is coming soon to a store near you