Webm Thread: More SPOOKS edition

How are we so close to Halloween and no spooks?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1iwAbEXgpic&list=PLmvvhlevqC2fDmc5UQZGIBkTatq7mf3_M
picosong.com/apUr/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Body bags are pretty spoopy, wish there were body bag type enemies.

I'm enjoying the shit out of my Cinco De Necro lets play so far, the physics are so fucked up on windows 10

Some fresh autism hot off the converter.

Oh god this guy

Has he become Ulititltitlitutiutlitututuutltuitu and this is his Bubsy the Bobcat?

how is that video a thing? I wonder what the purpose of the production of it was

Did he make it himself?

This is genuinely depressing. The amount of time wasted, every breath and second of life - gone - for this…whatever this is.

What is this? It's just blathering about pointless ineffectual trivia! HE WASTED HOURS, if not DAYS OF HIS LIFE ON THIS

I'm taking this thread

…….it's a fucking music video

What other purpose is it supposed to have?

That webm is disgusting

/Chirst/ please go

I'm the king of webms here

It's interesting from a programming standpoint.

Learn to crop

I think the worst part is she's not even hot, her body is average even for thin standards and her face makes me want to bash it with a frying pan it's so fucked up and you can see the years of drug abuse in it

No

That's what happens when you ride the godless FEMINISM bandwagon - until one day you realize all you're good for is your body and even that is a ruined commodity.

Shame, too, since it's obvious she thinks she's superior by virtue of being 3D and having a womb. It takes more than that to have "talent".

Kill yourself.
Also:

Cringe video, user, but very insightful so it's worth it

Very well

ok

no spooks here, user

I still sense a narc

we need spooks, my man.

Anyone got any stories to share? I don't have all that many spooky webms to share with y'all

Fine…Let's show you a trick

That's kinda hot, user

how about this spook

That didn't scare me
Actually the first time it did

Got the other videos mentioned at the end ?

What if they made a game with friendly spooks but hard ass puzzles?

you cannot just post these things without a warning.

I'm scared
scared stiff

user…that was pretty fun

What can I say I'm the spook master

She looked pretty cute with just the pale face and long tongue, though.
Wish there was more of that in games where romance was an option.
That and shark teeth.

that's kinda hot

I don't understand

the tongue could be good for head

I thiink so too

I'd marry her…if she wasn't an undead horror.
Seems like a giving person.

Where is this from?

user WHY
WHY WOULD YOU DO THIS TO ME

Brad Neely's China IL

fgt

Cause it's hot

I'd hit it with the force of a Tsunami.

What' about traps

sHE I A

thanks, mate

I don't condone it, but come on. What's with the half-measures? Present it bold if you're gonna have a laugh.

Anyone have that webm of the skii user blazing down the Swedish slopes?

Technically Ruka becomes a woman in one of the endings, but she's actually a woman from birth but with memories from the alternate timeline. So…that's not technically degenerate trap nonsense.
traps are for degenerates

yeah

I like this a lot.
Please let me reward your fun with rage

All I get is audio

I miss anime…
Golgo and Black Jack are legends

Same here. Why are you showing me broken mp4's baka user.

Really? Well it's a black man and black woman (about the age of "YOUTH" ) literally buck-dancing in front of a white police officer while chanting "the system is broken"

thus proving the system is not broken, because if it was, they'd be blood stains on the ground.

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

It's honestly pretty funny to see someone who's never worked call something else broken.
Also I just realized none of the webms you've posted have had much if anything to do with video games.

Go home /chirst/ I got just 666

Ayy lmao

Ha Very good point.

I once argued fiercely for the purity of these threads. I lost the arguments under piles of webms. Can't beat 'em? Give 'em the Gospel

Last webm. I'm out of material.

Don't open this.

I warned you.

user, for you, I'll post one more. Just one, though.

It wouldn't even be head.

Shit, you could be sitting across the room when she slides that tongue out and maneuvers it into your pants.

We killed /Christ/

On the plus side, it didn't render for me.
Down side? It froze my PC

Yes, froze. That is exactly what happened.

The jews killed christ

Does that make us Jews?

It'll be nice

Yes

4 seconds apart…. H-hive mind?

you know to much

WOW ITS AGENT EVA
HOLY SHIT GUYS ITS HIM WOW

werks on mai masheen

It's me

Thanks for that, user. Gonna get all of my slow piano music and play them in reverse whenever I need my fix.

The display is broken
The display is broken
The display is broken
The display is broken
It might be a firefox issue

I recognize you

Shit in Vivaldi too

I been here for sometime

where is that second webm from?

No like, from somewhere else
unless I'm wrong, aren't you that Agent Eva guy who was with that lolis with autism group on steam for a while?

it's like finding an ancient lost city made from autism which raises the question:
from all of the existing ones ,what was the most autistic ancient civilisation known to man to date?

I'm everywhere and no where

And yes

That was actually pretty impressive.

china il

how about now?

NO OH GOD NO

what did he mean by this?

It works now, thanks I guess

not getting enough gibs me dats.

so it begins

I can't find it for some reason. Otherwise I'd convert it.

Something must be wrong with you if you can't see the comfyness in autism

I never left. I just never went to the group chat. I still talk to the admins and shit

Reminder that this is happening

what have I done

Ah, alright
I fucked up the spoilering so I just deleted it. The group got fucked up by some furry steam moderators and pretty much killed the whole group singlehandedly

Sick of seeing a low res of traps illustrated

Also user's saying 3D sound cards don't do anything rebuttal

Its like a thousand dindus crying out in rage

Found them, it's all in his misc playlist.
youtube.com/watch?v=1iwAbEXgpic&list=PLmvvhlevqC2fDmc5UQZGIBkTatq7mf3_M

you should zoom out on the browser if you are going to take this any further

For a mindfuck, close your eyes and listen to ZOOOMMMBIIIEEESS ALL ROUNDSSS YOU

RIP

Yeah but I was looking for the video mentioned at the end, "Misplaced Coin".

It's hilarious when you see what he did after though, He brags about what he does in his own circlejerk steam group or some shit
What's great is that he shut the group down because he got offended that some people in it made fun of his avatar

I always love how in the last 10 seconds or so they make contact with the ancient gods.

This guy is offering $1000 to anyone who can recreate a certain Mario glitch.

is this aids skrillex?

need some sauce user

what did satan mean by this?

Kill everyone

you can translate it to " i am a huge weeb faggot, please rape my face - desu"

I was bored as fuck so I audio restored Turkey in the Straw if anybody cares

picosong.com/apUr/

Everyone?

If there is one thing that nips, chinks, and gooks love to do, it's copying the degenerate ways of modern nuwhites and (((them)).

You can tell that someone told those people to stop doing jump cuts. But they rely on jump cuts because they're boring and don't know how to deliver their lines correctly.

Calm down, Holla Forums. The West is dead with the Internet right behind it. It's okay. You don't have to accept it, we can still have a good time.

fuck off nigger

Actually, It's not.
It's like seeing a withering plant and saying "Oh, It's definitely dead", when you can actually save it by watering it and giving it fertilizer.

I kind of respect how seriously he's taking it

I would have been irrationally upset had the "to be continued" not been there

Bunch of grumpy gusses. If you think you can do anything, go out and do it. Being here, in a webm thread, doesn't boost your argument. Sorry, not trying to bully, but the end is the end is the end. Saying otherwise while being here is nothing short of hypocritical.

Who has ever said that?

You think we don't have jobs, or educate ourselves in these kinds of things? Seriously, It's a bit by bit kind of thing, you can't snap your fingers and expect things to be fixed like that, It's a problem that people like you can't handle, so you pick the most comfortable choice and give up, like the pussywhipped faggotshit you are. Being a defeatist/nihilist is probably the stupidest kind of thing you can do .

It's fucking retarded, and so are you for bending over.

Reality is hilariously anti-semitic.

Why is Monoe so cute?

Of course it would be, just imagine.

Just a reminder that DasBoshit stole all of the money collected from Kitty0706's charity that was made in honor of his death and that's why you haven't seen any videos from him in almost two years because he's laying low to avoid heat

Wasn't the reason he stopped making videos because he dieded?

Kitty0706 died

DasBoshit quit making videos because he stole all of the charity money

Why the fuck would you be doing paperwork in the kitchen?

Because that's where you built the home office alcove, duh.

Where else would you do it?

Here is the Vampire Showing People how to Sweep the Floor Using the HEFT and it Reduces your Lower Back Pain Injury Risk and the Vampire is Sweeping the Floor and If you live in Canada you Can Buy your HEFT at your Local Home Hardware Stores and if you Live in the United States of America Go to the HEFT USA website to Order yourself a HEFT type in the Coupon Code FRANKIE to get 20% off when you Order Yourself a HEFT on the HEFT USA Website and If you are in Canada Go to the Home Hardware Stores all across Canada.

Niggers gonna nigg user. That's all you need to know.

deep cs are spooki

That right tit is just begging to pop out. Pretty sure I can aureola.

Fucking rekt. Don't like sandniggers or kikes but that sandnigger sure ended up with a sandy vagina after that.

And Ninja Scroll and Wicked City and the SF2 animated movie…I really miss the old style and hand-drawn stuff.

Currently at Theta in SOMA, someone tell me if I'm right:

Catherine is WOOOW/Akers, using me to launch the ARK

You're wrong. The entire plot hinges of Simon being a complete fucking idiot and not understand what people are telling him. He's more retarded than DSP, at least he'd understand what the word 'copy' means.

there's definitely something wrong with him. he's a christfag who shat up the previous webm thread with the exact same two dozen ones he posted in this one, and every one of them is some dry and/or preachy shit about christianity. I and 3 or 4 other anons tried to explain that webm threads are for comfy entertainment, not philosophical existential discussion at best or ideology baiting at worst, but he wouldn't shut the fuck up or provide anything amusing.

Eventually he said something horribly stupid that we all called him out for, involving a terrible lack of basic scientific understanding, and he stopped posting. I see it accomplished absolutely nothing though because he hasn't learned anything from what we tried explaining to him. The irony is that all last thread he was boasting that everyone who didn't see things his way was retarded, all while he sidestepped anything and everything while pushing his viewpoints. I'm annoyed at the prospect of his faggotry sticking around for a couple months.

There are places for discussion of religion or lack thereof, and Holla Forums webm threads aren't it.

That's not autism, it's shitflinging.
There's a very big difference.

Absolutely correct. I can't remember much of my single "play"through (you don't even fucking play the game, you just walk around and smack some buttons, there is no fucking game) but I distinctly remember having figured out "the twist" and a dozen other things seemingly years ahead of Simon.

On top of that, Cat tells Simon something that's pretty plain and clear, and simon SOMEHOW completely misunderstands it or it simply doesn't fucking register. Then he asks a question about the subject a bit later, Cat gives the same response rephrased, and Simon flips his shit like a goddamn two year old. Simon is a massive retard and a faggot who can't understand, figure out, or come to grips with anything. One of the most horrible characters I've had the misfortune of playing in a long time.

no, wrong guess.
simon is a dive suit that has taken on sentience from the use of the goo and his digital brain template.
catherine is the same thing, just without a physical body to inhabit.
the ark is basically a server with a digital virtual environment for the purpose of uploading digital brain scans and therefore 'consciousnesses' in an effort to save mankind from some coming asteroid impact or something.

no no, i'm not saying he was autistic. earlier in this thread christfag commented on how some autistic dude in a webm spent so much time overanalyzing a tiny detail in a mario game. some user told him there's something wrong with him if he couldn't appreciate the comfiness of watching the analysis.

my point is that there is definitely something wrong with him, it's just not autism.

where is this from

JIM WARNED US BUT WE DIDN'T LISTEN

Reminds me I made a video similar to this one not so long ago
It was the first time I made a video, but that was a lot of fun

come home white man

Let me help you with that.

thanks but I wanted to show her channel too

Oh he's very much around.
The SoK did a lot of talks with him about DSP. He defended Phil for a very long time untill all the dirt about him surficed then suddenly he didn't have time to appear on anymore and all the money just vanished for living expenses. Didn't bother telling this to the girlfriend of his dead "friend" though.
He's a piece of shit he deserves to be forgotten.

We need to remake this.

thanks

Have the last good joke in the world. :—DDDD

hey /webm/, I've been looking for a song I kept hearing in webms posted here for weeks on end, but haven't heard it in a while. It was usually played over serious webms, but it was some acapella song that sounded funny.

Any idea what I'm talking about?

What really pissed me off the most about SOMA was the massive missed opportunity to have the original Simon that was left in the normal suit came back and chase you down in a fit of rage possible half corrupted. That would be a real mind fuck seeing yourself angry that you tried to replace and kill.

But seeing the extreme early footage of that game makes me realize they didn't have a clue what they were doing. It looks like it was made up on the spot. Also that shitty side plot about killing the AI goo shit and the random ghost type guy. Seriously that shit was pointless.

actually now that you say that im pretty sure that's the preeminent event that i was talking about without knowing it, in regards to simon's stupidity. my memory is a bit fuzzy, but i vaguely recall catherine basically going
she explained it more than once and in different ways, and simon had no real response until it sunk it the Nth time, and then he freaked out like a moron.

I mean, making a copy of yourself does raise a potentially fascinating existential question, but that was mostly buried under sloppy execution, dull "gameplay" and subpar writing. VERY subpar writing, specifically in terms of dialogue. The plot isn't half bad but my god, whoever wrote the character lines was not good at their job. They were alright in making Catherine acceptable as a character, at least.

For some reason I thought of a hairy fat naked autistic NEET run/waddling in the room then grabbing her and running away while the chat exploded and the shitty dubstep music continued to play.

no

Does anyone have any webms like this one? I liek jabanese musik :DDD

Just encoded

sort of

I think he means with shamisens and drums, in which case I would recommend just looking up Japanese folk songs on youtube.

Thanks.

YEAH

GALO SENGEN

Pre-spoonfeeding people:

Mondaiji-tachi ga Isekai kara Kuru Sou Desu yo? aka Problem Children Are Coming From Another World, Aren't They?

This post: Haiyore! Nyaruko-san

Blow your brains out, defeatist.

East Asians are extremely ant-like and simply copy the works and actions of their superiors.

anyone else have fun Falcon webms?

Every time I think of a /christ/ fag I think of a fat kid that slept through science class.

Holy fuck that killed my sides.

Not bad

wfm if you're not a newfag

If no one is going to, I'll post the classic

Well, since we have some toons dancing, judge my OC.
I never expected that make these videos with GIF would be so complicated at first.

goddammit user

shit wrong one

i love Russians

not webm but its fucking hilarious

Trump's campaign.webm

Street Fighter x Tekken had some great trailers. too bad the game sucked.

Here

i dont get it, what ami suppose to see here? isnt Mary important?

Catholics say prayers directed towards Mary and most other sects of christians think that's a big nono.

Think of all Christians as console kiddies fighting over who has the bestest and most truest knowledge and experience. None of them can prove shit so they try to yell the loudest to try to make their unprovable interpretation of 1800 year old texts that were compiled in the 3rd century and then reedited multiple times.

He makes me think of this Spider-man panel
>You could be advancing the fields of math or physics!
>But I don't want to advance math or physics.

hue

well, it's been a while since I've stared at a video in shock and bewilderment, mouth agape.

just what were you hoping to accomplish with that video?

god damn it's been a while

who the fuck are you? And why are you namefagging?

Not as the mediator between men and Jesus. That literally runs against the whole point of Christianity.

You are as cute as your picture

GET OUT OF MY HEAD

This was the greatest comedy sketch that was actually real life

Your stupid comment ruined the comfy smooth webm you posted.
It's a good bit of smooth, though

Just filter namefags. It hasn't posted anything original yet so there is zero loss from filtering it.

NICE

I'm sure that your interpretation of an unprovable metaphysical concept is the most true. While all of those other people that believe in a slightly different variation of your unprovable metaphysical concept are completely wrong.

Any more like this?

testing posting…

Fucking niggers.

sensiblechuckle.gif

didnt she do that in the wedding with the whole "son make more wine" scene?

they should exterminate the other religions first

yes

Catholics/Orthodox pray to her so she can pray for them. Which is kinda redundant as they may as well pray to Jesus himself instead, but what do I know

You'd think praying to a god that literally knows what you're thinking at all times would be redundant as well. Or why god needed to make a Jesus avatar to walk around when he had no trouble nagging the Israelites for 3000 years.

when i die, i will ask him about that.

let him know I think he's a fag m8

Just make you picked the right permutation of the Christian god, he is a jealous and vengeful god who isn't too thrilled with those that worship false gods.
The 2nd century adoptionists had it right btw

What's with all the christfags on Holla Forums lately? I heard something about their board dying, is that it?

>the current year
>having any lord and savior but Kek

I'm sure Allah knows everything m8

If Allah(PHUB) wills in, Jaheed

C'mon, now.

What the fuck is wrong with you user..

Why do we have a streaming site on infinity?

You can't even recognize Claire Redfield?
It's from that CG movie called Degeneration I think

I've still yet to find this song

Dammit guys I thought you were cool

Try using something like Audiggle

I used MusicBrainz Picard which has a bigger database IIRC, didn't recognize it

k

I always found this to be pretty spooky.

What about just one or two friendly spooks with the hardass puzzles?

Does somebody have source on the webm?

this good enough?

That a totodile?

you do realize that isn't a real game right

Neither is most of the shit shown on that Nintendo Switch trailer

And yeah, I know that's just audio-memes taken to a trailer level

She has a face for radio.

Whats the source on that information?

i notice more Holla Forums and /monster/ posting than /christian/.
you should visit a 100 UIP board

Gramers kill me

be nice if they realised that they are both right

sauce on webm please

Holla Forums in a nutshell

requesting webms of Holla Forums playing planetside 2, i've been looking for them

Got a whole folder full of 'em. It's almost Halloween, when's the fucking update? When are we playing again? I really want to play, goddamn it.

NC for lyfe yo. Gold and Blue not Red and Vanu

The system is broken precisely because they are not blood stains on the ground.

I miss you guys, i wish we still had generals

Personally, I've been itching to play again, but it just wouldn't be the same without you guys around.