BREAKING: Christmas Terror Attack Thwarted in SF

archive.is/x8UAb

abc7news.com/fbi-man-planned-christmas-terror-attack-for-sfs-pier-39/2812473/

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/0wx5P#selection-1079.0-1079.21
archive.fo/olaxc
archive.fo/7ydzq
thegoldwater.com/news/14408-Radical-Black-Muslim-in-Virginia-Sentenced-to-20-Years-in-Prison-for-Supporting-Religion
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Pic of the moron.

Dear Jesus why did we stop THAT one?! Hopefully it was because he was going to specifically Target the 10 or so that’s actually left Christians…. otherwise, wasted effort.

Finally, the face of white terror we were looking for. Now let us ban guns and make self driving electric cars mandatory.

Looks like that's going to be the narrative doesn't it?

Why?

ah.

Great!
GOD DAMN IT

A member of the tribe?

This. FBI is all kinds of fucked up. Went from instigating terror attacks, funding them, and giving them all the resources necessary to now actually doing their fucking job? I'm starting to worry the FBI has fallen victim to their own COINTELPRO.

Maybe it would have been better if Killary won. Going to start to put a damper on the awakening and revert people back to civic nationalism.

Tinfoil Hat Engage!

Or perhaps it was a false flag waiting to happen, someone got wind of it, so a patsy was set up? Hell, I don't know, but it seems too damn neat and tidy to me.

Why?

forgive me anons, when self driving cars were first being rolled out I got trips saying they would pull shit and try to make them mandatory.

Don't fall into the accelerationistfag mindset. It's harder to change things in the midst of destruction rather than prevent things from getting worse while you still can. Libtards got to convince generations of people that (((leftism))) was good during times when things were great. Just because things are getting better doesn't mean that things will be more difficult to redpill people.

You're overlooking the fact that you can show how better things are while pointing them to the redpill because the obvious question becomes, "How did things get so bad in the first place?" Then sell them on the redpill so they know how to futureproof themselves against the jew by following the 14 words.

whooaaa breaking news FBI pranks another retard

We told you to meme responsibly!
YOU DIDN'T FUCKING LISTEN

There are three "indpendent" factions within the RCMP fucking each other over, if you want the leaf perspective. Now multiply that by ten and you have some idea of the mess the FBI is on.

It takes time to wind down these operations.

Why are the only White converts to that stone-age goat-fucking religion always either incel-looking fat-faces, or gingers, or both? Oh, wait … must be the goats.

Useful links:

archive.is/0wx5P#selection-1079.0-1079.21

archive.fo/olaxc

dubs of truth

WTF is up with his finger? Did he cut himself, or is that the finger of a dead man. It's gross AF.

Checked
Confirmed moron

Several questions…

1. Why would terrorists attack SanFran of all places?

2. Why did the authorities stop the terrorist attack?

3. Would anyone have cared if the attack on SanFran was successful?

It would be interesting to see how liberals respond to this. Do they feel sorry for the guy because he's an oppressed muslim, or do they think he's an evil lone wolf white male?

1. Fags
2. Fags
3. Fags

I was curious so I did a search for this guys name and found this women who posted a video of the guy from last year. Something seems a little fishy

2016:

2017:

Yeah, that's a bit strange.

>in SF

Well unless his reasoning was "the faggots will cuck themselves to appease us mudslimes" the liberals really wouldn't react the way he was hoping.

These idiot muslims don't understand they have it made here. If they adopted the kikes victim mentality they'd get away with all sorts of constitutional infringements until they were the majority and could just enforce Religion of Cuck™ by voting.

Not even cuckservatives and republicucks stand against diversity and multiculturalism.

I'd add "respectable" conservatives and republicans in with that answer.

archive.fo/7ydzq

what did he mean by this

I would bet money there is some shady pedo stuff going on under the surface. I mean there is another video on the lady's facebook page with his other baby. kid is white as snow.

Always a very high chance a non mudshit terrorist convert is ginger.

hmmm

Yeah, why the fuck is that a thing? What is the correlation between the gingers and the goat-molesters?

Yeah I wrote an article a couple of days ago about a nigger jihadi who did the same thing user. The nog actually kept giving cash to the FBI under the impression the FBI was ISIS

thegoldwater.com/news/14408-Radical-Black-Muslim-in-Virginia-Sentenced-to-20-Years-in-Prison-for-Supporting-Religion of Cuck™ic-State

so….fags.

The fuckin' NBA!

The only reason they stopped him ahead of time is because it's a white stinkbeard. A shitskin would have been allowed to do it first.

Kewl.

Who the fuck wrote this, thats a professional official document?

No user, everything is right with the world.

SHAME

if the target was Bible belt America you can be sure no libtard would have reported this.

Maybe he wasn't acting alone and his partner in crime wasn't completely retarded.

You forgot to mention kikes want to control the world and enslave the GOYIM so the Jews can study their Torahn night and day.

Also what kind of retard plans an attack for a day when the vast majority of people will be at home? The only people that will be out and about are atheists with no family ties, chinese and je- oh, I get it.

the FBI have ways of locating and bamboozling these dumbos into doing all kind of incriminating things, but it top secret info

I hope one day there is a series kind of like cops that follows these kinds of operations, it must be entertaining as fuck to watch.

fucking shining example of how moronic terrorists are

Lol, anyone remember that one time that the ATF convinced a guy with literal downs syndrome to buy a SBR or something, then arrested him and claimed that they had made some kind of huge bust?