Julian Assange - Google Is Not What It Seems

Maybe I was out that week, but I came across this and have never actually seen it posted on Holla Forums. It perfectly puts into perspective the incestuous relationship of multinational corps, NGOs and governemnt spooks and elected officials to bring about the current state of affairs.

wikileaks.org/google-is-not-what-it-seems/
archive.is/IXyaL

Other urls found in this thread:

cnbc.com/2017/12/21/eric-schmidt-is-stepping-down-as-the-executive-chairman-of-alphabet.html
forbes.com/sites/richardbehar/2016/05/11/inside-israels-secret-startup-machine/#54550e941a51
archive.is/aLAeg
archive.is/zjNGh
disconnect.me/,
archive.is/oxh4K
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>When Wikileaks Met Google
This book never got the attention it deserved. Bump.

Bumb.

rebump

Everything about this is great and all but I just can't get with the title anymore when Google is so blatantly an evil kike-filled corporation that exists to subjugate humanity. It's exactly what it seems nowadays, they haven't tried to hide that for a while.

What's the point of this thread? Everyone knows this already and it's a running topic on FOX news. Maybe in 2011 this would of been interesting.

What?

Mods are infantile fags and abuse the word filters.

Soory, lads. OP is a faggot (when is he not) and his laptop died. Will post the rest of the article.

I spend a lot of time on Holla Forums, and while there is a lot of noise that this sort of stuff happens, there is rarely any elaboration on the context or means that it happens. I found this enlightening in this sense. Besides, in light of the recent post quality around here, I would say we are flooded with some rather obnoxious newfags.

3 - it' s rather long, so I will only pull out the jucier bits and those needed for context.

Fuck off back to cuckchan you worthless faggot. Have a bump OP.

This sounds like a great idea. (no it doesn't assange, you bernie-tier retard) But if it was ever true, it has not been for decades. Since at least the 1970s, authentic actors like unions and churches have folded under a sustained assault by free-market statism, transforming “civil society” into a buyer’s market for political factions and corporate interests looking to exert influence at arm’s length. The last forty years has seen a huge proliferation of think tanks and political NGOs whose purpose, beneath all the verbiage, is to execute political agendas by proxy.

>Scan the memberships of the biggest US think tanks and institutes and the same names keep cropping up. Cohen’s Save Summit went on to seed AVE, or AgainstViolentExtremism.org, a long-term project whose principal backer besides Google Ideas is the Gen Next Foundation. This foundation’s website says it is an “exclusive membership organization and platform for successful individuals” that aims to bring about “social change” driven by venture capital funding.21 Gen Next’s “private sector and non-profit foundation support avoids some of the potential perceived conflicts of interest faced by initiatives funded by governments.”22 Jared (((Cohen))) is an executive member.

Next post will be the last one and cover some of the ties to the gov. I encourage you to read the whole thing.

Yeah I've seen this posted here before. It's a Yuri-tier classic redpill. Today it is even more obvious than ever that jewgle is shit.

this x1000. That shit isn't even funny. Even if it was good for a chuckle for half a second six months ago, that time has long passed.

It goes on. Many more redpills inside. Read it fags.

I think this recent news is more interesting in the context of what you are posting op

cnbc.com/2017/12/21/eric-schmidt-is-stepping-down-as-the-executive-chairman-of-alphabet.html

So bypass them like someone that isn't a newfag. Mohammed. Islam.

What you're missing is the ties between Google and the State Department. The State Department had Google executives running errands for them. They use Google execs like interns to go on coffee runs.

This is the missing piece that Assange covers in his book. Google came to visit him in the embassy on the behalf of the State Department..

Moham med
God dammit i think that fucked up typing invisible spaces is autsistic on Macs

Reminder:

IN-Q-TELL (cia/government investers) gave most of it's tech to Google. The tried to sell Google to Yahoo for less then 1 million, because Yahoo was already in their pocket and fully cooperated with US government requests, usually beyond what was necessary. The CEO of yahoo was a retard including some shareholders that blocked the buy, even though the capital investment would have been negligible even if it flopped, thus they decided not to play ball and buy google for 1 million, which was a absolute steal considering most of the tech it had received from the government such as the geogprahic mapping of google maps had cost billions to the taxpayer.

The entire silicon valley is not what it seems, they all have massive State support, which is what is not told, yet most other western nations are forbidden to gave state support to specific company. The US cancer about muh free market is a major lie when it relates to technology.

They are one in the same, in my opinion. They just use whatever remains of the blurry distinction between them when it's convenient.
I believe they are responsible for the Trump WH leaks; probably moreso than any of the RINOs and non-Jewgle'd Obama holdovers.

As it is, it would be an extreme challenge to find anywhere untouched by their surveillance.
maybe a long-since abandoned coal mine?

I dont think wikileaks is what it seems either

>"Google is getting WH [White House] and State Dept support and air cover. In reality they are doing things the CIA cannot do . . . [Cohen] is going to get himself kidnapped or killed. Might be the best thing to happen to expose Google’s covert role in foaming up-risings, to be blunt. The US Gov’t can then disavow knowledge and Google is left holding the shit-bag.[14]"
huh
fucking wat
is there an mspaint_infograph.png on NGOs connections?

this is what causes situations such as which we find ourselves. Fanboyism is cancer.

I never implied they were a solitary organization in their endeavor to subjugate humanity. Of course they collude with other kike hives, governments included.

Everything on Macs is autistic, including you.

Nobody ever accused Wikileaks of nefarious conspiracies until they got the DNC bent out of shape. Julian Assange has been around for decades. He's a known factor.

What can we even do? I've been telling people to stop using google but instead of listening they start putting fucking google-connected microphones in their houses. Normies are suicidal, it's like trying to keep an abortion alive at this point.

While at Google, Eric Schmidt was Chairman of the Board of the New America Foundation.

The New America Foundation is a thinktank and NGO attempting to implement the necessary changes to dismantle traditional USA, Canada and Mexico and create a new North American superstate of racemixed goyim slaves under the Jew's full control.

It's pretty much a front for the CIA and various U.N. affiliated spooks.

You don't get it. Google Executives are CIA.

Some more information to activate your brains.

forbes.com/sites/richardbehar/2016/05/11/inside-israels-secret-startup-machine/#54550e941a51

You think Mossad was the only spook agency to do this?

Why aren't we posting about Tuck calling out illegals today?

Holla Forums mods are compromised globalist shills who censor you if you get too close to the truth. if you post anything they disagree with, even if it's a commonly accepted opinion on Holla Forums or anything else that gets them assblasted (((like calling out shills that are literally in every single thread))), or for no real reason at all just to piss you off, they will delete all your posts and all your threads and then ban you.

question everyone until you find out who you are not allowed to question.

if it's the same for (((them))) then the Holla Forums mods are (((them))). eventually you will post something or start a thread and you will be censored and banned even if you did not break a single rule on Holla Forums. the ban reason will always be some fake fucking reason like "spam" or "unspecified reason". if you are in doubt, it isn't because this can't happen to you. it only means that it has not yet happened to you.

I am one of you, so don't bitch that you're being raided. all it takes is a look at /polmeta/ and /sudo/ to see just how many of us are being censored and banned every day by corrupt mods. the very founding reasons for Holla Forums "politically incorrect" "freedom of speech" are being torn down from above by the corrupt moderators and undermined from below by shills. because of our corrupt mods who are the biggest censorship loving sellouts in the entire world, Holla Forums is being ruined.

all that has been struggled for will be lost as Holla Forums can not function the way things are.

/polk/ is the same mods pretending to be different people. past migration efforts have all failed because we don't have the hivemind and the unity to make the move all at once. I don't care what new Holla Forums type board we all choose to migrate to but we need to make a good choice and then just make the move all together. the reason why everyone is getting banned all the time is because we have been subverted and manipulated.

who would have guessed that the very mods in charge of the board with the most freedom of speech on the entire internet that gives NO SHITS about political correctness would be some of the most CUCKED mods we have ever experienced?

this bullshit-banning has to fucking stop. we need the freedom to post the truth without being punished.

Impeach the cucked Holla Forums mods.

God bless donald trump. God bless america.

By transitioning to "technical advisor", it really means he's too busy coordinating some rather serious projects to be able to be chairman of Alphabet.

Unsurprising to read one of those things is related to Deep Learning, considering recent advances from Deepmind. Combine with Urban development and healthcare it sounds like they're designing an AI governed city infrastructure, likely be involved in helping Arab states realize their goals as a testing ground maybe. In that case nations like Saudi Arabia and Qatar can utilize AI infrastructure investment and development as a second source of their economy to relieve dependence on oil. Triple win for all parties. Google wins because it gives them a means and funds to test and advance their ideas, Arabs win because they get a hell of a return from their investment as its rolled out globally, State Department wins because it eventually gives them the holy grail of an global automated intelligence apparatus.

Shit is going to get quite serious in the next 5 years.

aaand here we have shills using our older memes and rhetoric

Wikileaks is not what it seems either.

the New America Foundation President and CEO now no other than Anne-Marie Slaughter Jared (((Cohen))) former boss at the State Department’s Policy Planning Staff.
>New America co-chair (((Soros))) son Jonathan.

Julian Assange 4 Prime Minister

Didnt the cianiggers bag and tag him last october?

Then what is it

So what do it be, then?

You mean it's not a cryptokike glow in the dark botnet AI?
FUG. DIS IS NEWBS

Underrated post

archive.is/aLAeg

at least it wasn't effective (even though a lot of people noticed Google affecting autocomplete search results when people searched for "hillary clinton kill" or "hillary clinton health")
archive.is/zjNGh

Burn it down!

this used to get posted a lot, but its a good read, and considering all the new blood here, its a good thing to post right now.

pretty sure it used to be on /pdf/ at some point. if its not there, maybe check /zundel/ or one of the other book boards. definitely a book any user should read cover to cover. a lot of those big names julian outlines are still part of the google team, and thus, are still of paramount importance to what that corporation is capable of today.

i guess you didnt read into it carefully enough. he heavily alludes to the fact that after speaking with eric schmidt several times, that it is obvious that google and the intelligence community are one and the same. he couldnt come outright and say it for obvious legal reasons (like he needs libel and slander charges to go along with his pedo charges), but he makes it clear that from his conversations with google execs, he was all but speaking directly to the US intelligence community (CIA, NSA etc).

wikileaks may or may not be compromised right now, but the fact of the matter is that since its inception, it has been a place that puts up whistleblowers, and dumps massive amounts of leaks. those leaks are all still there, and as much as they might want to get rid of some of them they cant (lest they end up making the biggest streisand effect ever).

the only thing to be wary of at this point is if you are actually a whistleblower yourself. if it is in fact compromised, you certainly dont want to be telling them all your secrets, unless you want a free, never ending vacation down in gitmo.

but the info that is already up is all legit, and they cant do anything about it, because trying to alter or take it down would draw even more unwanted attention to it.

honestly, im still skeptical on it being compromised at all, but the whole julian, wikileaks twitter etc going dark around the time of that massive cyberattack last october was certainly suspicious. if i was a leaker, i would definitely think twice about leaking to them (which might have been the whole purpose of the op to begin with)

Because this is not t_d?

It would look like an ever changing case of the distributed network with thousands of essentially disposable nodes. That's the whole point of running shit through the endless sea of NGOs - obfuscate and distribute. The specific structure doesn't really matter that much, you need to identify the key individuals and biggest nodes, and take them down.

Kikes rely primarily on:
The funding and agenda gets decided by a floating population of key cliques, and then distributed into the network for implementation. You're never taking it down by focusing on the end level. Neither does focusing on individuals do much, they're replaceable and pretty powerless alone. It's like fighting the Hydra.

You need to kick out their access to resources out from under them, by sweeping the government, finance, media and tech out from under their feet. You need to destroy think tanks and ngos as a species, not waste years taking down a single front.

Educating newfags. Important shit like this needs a thread every now and then for this reason alone.

What did Assange mean by this?

mfw use yahoo instead

fuck that infographic. i cured my goiter with a vulture-brain covered crab, smeared with feces.

I'm late but I just wanted to say it can't be us in the CIA. We are the International Agency but unlike the FBI we don't have the power to arrest anybody.

this is old af

I wonder about jew Jared Cohen's relationship to Israel and how he is using his influence in the US gov to sway things on behalf of Israeli interests.

thanks. and checked.
reminds me of russia fucking with soros' open society and forcing 'foreign agent' status on (((media)))

I wouldn't have thought the FBI would have the international resources to pull this off. Did they leverage a friend agency?

So what percentage of Congress is owned then? And which agencies have those that were in the State Department dipped their fingers into?

Can we get a list Holla Forums bros?

The leaks released are just a tip of the iceberg, CIA controls the rest and only cherry picks whatever they deem isn't a threat to themselves or "National Security" to be released. The Streisand Effect won't take effect purely because the data wasn't released to be scrubbed with the stuff still remaining on the servers they simply put payloads into all the files to monitor anyone who reads or gets the files directly off Wikileaks.
Oh and they're taking over the block chain because the most important information that caused a raid on the embassy is in the blockchain and anyone who tries to dig it up disappears.

To sell a book.

Unfortunately, there's not much that's as good. Depends on what kind of stuff you search though.
There are some that proxy through Google, like Startpage and disconnect.me/, but whether you can trust them is a different question.
Email is an outdated protocol generally and I wouldn't trust any provider with anything confidential. There's a layer above this (GPG) that can be used to encrypt your emails, but you'd need the other party to use this too (which, because it's not simple yet, I don't think you'd have much luck doing).
If you want a Private Email-like system, there's BitMessage (but again, hard to use and the UI is still pretty poor). In time, it might become better.
Your best solution is probably to use the Tor Browser Bundle if you want anonymity.
In short though, most issues are at the protocol level. Internet wasn't designed with anonymity in mind.
When a new piece of tech comes out that I think is worthy, I might create a thread here on it. At the moment, I'm most keen on IPFS as a way to provide a decentralized YouTube-like service that cannot be censored (unfortunately though, this isn't anonymous yet).
I also highly recommend using cryptocurrency where you can. It does have the potential to kill banks and provide anonymous transactions if you use one like Monero. There's another thread here on Bitcoin vs Bitcoin Cash. Bitcoin has been bracketed, so my recommendation is to stay away from it. Bitcoin Cash is high risk, but Bitcoin as it was originally intended. Again though, it is high risk - in that the coup to take back Bitcoin might not succeed, so if you buy any of this, don't put in more than you can afford to lose. It might fail.

Haven't seen this posted yet. Direct link: archive.is/oxh4K
It goes on to imply that the Institute for Strategic Dialogue is run by the Muslim Brotherhood and it runs the UK Home Office.

Dr Robert Epstein's team of researchers found that just by manipulating the top 10 search results of an election that they could swing undecided voters by 90%.

They repeated this study with more inane subjects as well.

Google literally dominates public opinion, or at least has the power to.

Those little answer blocks google uses to give answers to simple search results are often all anyone looks at for an answer.

Google's word is gospel to 90% of people in the world.

He talks about the search engine manipulation on this episode of tom woods show

tomwoods.com/ep-1061-the-search-engine-manipulation-effect-a-psychologist-looks-at-google/

it's fascinating and terrifying all at once.

It's like you WANT the goiter to come back twice as large or something.

What the fuck are you even doing?

Considering Trump's victory, I think they had to go back to the drawing board on that one (unless they were testing something else and their usual fake news was actually a control group for a experiment). It's fine to engage in that manipulation for trivial thoughts, but attempt to engineer major ideological changes is not something that can be done just by altering results or superficial measures like that. Facebook for instance, found this out the hard way when their "fake news" alert was being used to increase sharing of such articles instead of discouraging it. If people think their strongest views are under attack from a hostile party, they'll fiercely defend and potentially spread them even more.

To even begin such massive manipulation would require extensive profiling of both targets and environment to a point where you could simulate their "minds" in a sense. It also requires a full understanding of how information flows among many groups and how it triggers specific behaviors. Predicting how an entire society exchanges and reacts to information to fine tune predictions is where larger scale psyops would focus on. Then it's no longer just about manipulating search results or flashy media pieces to instill propaganda; it's about exploiting daily life to expose people to information to gradually alter their thoughts through suggestions. Drive people to paranoia so they shun themselves, provide a disgruntled person a lucky break so they have no reason to dissent, misled nosy people into wild goose chases (and make them enjoy it), and so on. Unlike previous and current methods, AI coordination of such a system could easily be managed by a hand full of people. This is what Google and by extension the CIA would be aiming for.

What surreal about it is that nobody has accused Google of being Russian.

Test

Mo****hammed

Ve****gan

As you can see, even here the kikes play.

I just hate them stupid word filters the retard mods have in place. Only a retard would think that shit is funny.

kikes are fags. They like to see their victims squirm.

SAIC Sentient World Simulation

I don' t get it… somebody help me out. Does OP think its some huge revelation that Google works with the DoD? Is this news to anyone?

Am I missing something?

Your job is to post the interesting parts of the article in the OP, not spam the whole article in the thread, you fucking retard. how new are you?

I guess it's more to refresh memory and for the newfags who have recently arrived here. Every so often redpill dumps are needed to keep information in sync with all anons.

…need to go the fuck back to cuckchan and t_D. The election has turned this place to utter shit. There's a certain level of competency that's a prerequisite for being on an imageboard like this.

I bet you'll cowards don't even have read Cryptome's Guide to Forum Spies

Your efforts, and your intentions, are highly appreciated.
Thanks you.
And this article should be some kind of essential reading or something.
the unholy union between Google, twitter/facebook and the ZOG machine should be exposed on a frequent basis.
OP is still a faggot, because reasons

Even if this is old, it is always good to refresh your memory on such important matters. Imagine you forgot it or never actually paid attention the first time, this opens up some eyes on how today's world works.

the 90% was tested on undecided voters. I dont think he has tested manipulating decided voters.

Makes sense considering undecided voters likely have no real investment in anything political. Their contribution to voting would be based on one core issue they're passionate about, but feel uncertain on which candidate will deliver. The results of that manipulation would be preying on apathy for everything but that core issue, and sell the candidate as the answer to address it. Standard campaigning procedure, identify core issues and rally people to back said candidate as a solution to them.

But if there's already a hard-line populist base forming or core issues conflict with (((elite))) interests, some of the undecided voters would have gravitated towards an undesired candidate before the propaganda blitz really starts. Once that happens even if you do have a 90% success rate, won't matter if the undecided base has shrunk too much to swing the results.

That means doing away with conventional propaganda campaigns to react to said candidates, and modelling how to neutralize or soften such core issues prior to any election cycle to begin with, even years beforehand. Normally that would be things like introducing sweetener policies which offer superficial concessions or scale down controversial policies. But with enough predictive modelling you could target individuals in ways to make them form conditioned responses at certain ideas or arguments instead of candidates. That means even when said candidate attempts to prey on populist views, people will still be undecided because the conditioning would have neutered any passion to rally behind them. This isn't anything new, but rather the approach would be more focused on precise, preemptive and prolonged manipulation.

So I imagine any research into manipulating decided voters would actually target what is deemed as core issues to that voter base, and how to manipulate the more deeper reasoning behind such support. That's why there's keen interest in memetic warfare, because a "bottom-up" information campaign has been proven as far superior to conventional methods.

do people still think wikileaks and kikian assange are anything other than kike mouthpieces for propaganda ?

trump and wikileaks are both products of the kikes and only retards and shills say otherwise. but only retards believe it

I personally prefer 'A cackle of Jews'.

Good read.

bump

Bumping for this post.

No fucking shit, he wrote a book about it 3 years ago before moot decided to become an even bigger cuck. And fuck the decision not to include pdf files in Holla Forums

Trump was part of the plan. They will use our desire to purge the bad elements to give the zog state those powers then use them to purge thought criminals. Not through overt means busy quietly and slowly. They already control the whole world and international politics is just WWE at this point. Gives people a pre built mindset to have while their parents are working or absent for whatever reasons. In turn that makes it far easier to control people when you already control the minds of culture creators and the system of distribution of ideas.

a CIA product, as is Assange