Right-wing extremism ‘growing concern’ in Canada, federal report says

RIGHT WINGERS ARE BAD GOYS

Main terrorism threat remains “violent extremists” inspired by groups like Daesh, but Public Safety Canada warns far right groups on the rise online.

archive.is/Gglfl

Other urls found in this thread:

web.archive.org/web/20171223061047/http://freebeacon.com/national-security/trudeau-isis-fighters-returning-canada-can-powerful-voice-preventing-radicalization/
archive.is/bW2QC
pivx.org/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I'm extremely right wing and white , does that count?

Ask CSIS for its files on you and see.

I'll ask the sissies to go felate themselves
FUCK CSIS

>I'm extremely right wing and white , does that count?
For (((them))) that's all that counts

Keep in mind "Extremely Right Wing" means "Doesn't want to be behaded by Peaceful Muslins" to these ultra-cucks.

Ask SIRC you mean.

Hookers and hackers are a fucking joke.

Idiot

(((OY VEY)))

Remember goyim! Oven jokes and tiki-torches on Twitter are more fatal than IEDs in synagogues.

Leave.

Hey CSIS, reminder that right wing extremism is a response to things like 1 million British girls put into sex slavery, which outfits like you do absolutely fucking nothing to prevent, and cover up when you find out about them. Big surprise, white people dont want to be 20% of their countries and have BLM vote our homes away, and then kill us when we dont allow them and refuse to give them up. Youre the bad guys, theres no 2 ways about it. You facilitate pure evil, and therefore you are evil.

oh look a little blonde haired boy – and another blonde haired boy. They must be the same person

>>>/x/

lol that pic
I count 14 cops, and 9 of them are titbags.

To the 5 men in that pic, you do realize these diversity hires will fail backing you up at the cost of your life one day?

requesting webm of female cops being useless while male cop struggles with dindu

Blame Trudeau. His terrible corrupt cancerous presence make people yearn for it.

I dont have that It seems, although I think it might just be named something stupid I cant think of. Anyways, have this instead.

I'm brown and extremely right wing, does that count?

Yea all 20 of us are a huge concern.

considering they're hopeless in dealing with muslims, what's to say they'll even be able to deal with internet trolls?

OMG! How can this be?

I'm all for pointing out the way that the right is lulled into becoming meme-vectors for Jewish hoaxes.
But will you fuckers stop using the term "false flag" when you should be saying "hoax"?

web.archive.org/web/20171223061047/http://freebeacon.com/national-security/trudeau-isis-fighters-returning-canada-can-powerful-voice-preventing-radicalization/

Trudeau announced the Sheikh mohomo'd the pedo goatfucker clinic for rehabilitating Religion of Cuck™ic State of Iraq and Syria when they come home to Canada. These terrorists will be a powerful voice for radicalization, says Trudeau.

Nope. It means you can go to the back of the bus. You can ride it with us but you sit in back

Imagine a scale going left to right with equally spaced numbers that go from 0 to 10; 5 represents absolute ideological neutrality. Any number below 5 is liberal and any number above 5 is conservative; 0 and 10 represent the respective absolute extremes. Here in Canada, anything above a 3 is considered "conservative". Being around a 7 is pretty damn close to social pariah-tier.

I went to auto class so I could understand that joke.

Actually on second thought the bus riding is off the table due to your odor I can detect from your shitskin even through my monitor. Keep walking

In the US they consider you a threat if you have a Ron Paul bumper sticker

archive.is/bW2QC

I don't have that one, but I you can see Swedish police women taking on one male kebab in the corner of this video.

I have this

someone explain this image

Man feeding orangutan a watermelon.

so welfare?
badum tisss

Are you new or just that retarded

I have more lol

Kill yourself schizoposter. Filthy fucking kike.

Looks like Im gonna need to make a new folder. Moar lads, moar

Not really the point of the thread, most are ancient cuckchan ones with no sound too.

TY user.

What choice did we have? If you got Harper we would have been ZOG dogs with corruption and if we pick Trudeau we get trucks of peace and now recently coming into light corruption all the same. No matter who we pick we lose so we want an alternative, a very far right one that they clean them both up. Trudeau can cry all he wants about the right but all he's doing is virtue signaling, destroying jobs, failed deals, and corruption.

I know there is a clip out there of some nog attacking cops with a hammer while the women "cops" just freeze. I don't have it, though. I realize I'm not much help.

LOL… this takes me back. An ethnic radio station fired one of the Tamil hosts for almost inciting a gang war… and made his replacement pay for a translator to review tapes from then on.

Never trust any female cop, or any male under sergeant.

t. lawfag

Someone please post the original of this.

It was a choice between a closet commie open faggot and an open commie closet faggot, pretty much. That, and a shabbos goy.

Translation: "They don't like being raped by migrants and having their taxes go to faggots and muslim terrorists, eh?"

pivx.org/

SIEG HEIL

They are all good goyim, but Harper was the real king of the kikes. Trudeau is closer to China than Israel.