Cucked Christmas School Celebration in Greece

This is what happened yesterday at my 5-year old's school "celebration".

Not a word mentioning Christ or Christmas from the children, or any Christmas-related wishes anywhere. "Right to clean water" , "Right to free education", etc instead.

Other urls found in this thread:

pivx.org/
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Isn't Greece full of hardcore orthodox Christians?
You could spread this so some priest might burn those heretical organizers.

You should have refused to let your kid participate, and make it clear to the fucked up teachers why he wasn't going to join in their cuckfest.

This shit reminds me of that South Park episode where Kyle's kike harpy mother turns the Christmas play into some crap where the kids are all wearing grey garbage bags and twirling around to some nonsensical new-age howling music.

Is this a secular or public school?

0/10, would inquisit

It's like they're training them to be activists.
Also
Awww. Christmas is supposed to be Merry.

Quite the opposite actually. Most greek youth are commies and antifa. Everywhere you go you will see antifa graffitti on walls. Most of the older generation are degenerate hedonists who give 0 shits about the world or cuckservatives.

That sucks.

Just don't let them participate then, faggot. If they told you your kid was going to visit a mosque, would you still let it go? Or were you just expecting actual Christmas celebrations and didn't know until it was too late?

I think you can go to hate jail and your kid to reeducation camp for something like that in Europe.

I AM A HUGE FAGGOT PLEASE RAPE MY FACE!

Really sad. Our kids are sent to an indoctrination camp for 7 hours each day.

seems Greece will go by the way of Turks in another generation.
You've just described the last days of Roman Empire there, the hedonists and cucks died off while the ones converting to Religion of Cuck™ prosper and multiplied.
Well at least Greek > Turkish.

so why the fuck haven't you pulled your 5 year old out of this nigger love fest?

It is time to fucking set things right

When the Slavic legions head towards brussels, join us

Literal anarchist symbol in the back. All communists must be slaughtered.

Don't they already have those rights in Greece? The only countries that don't have basic needs like access to water as a right are nigger countries, and short of an invasion I don't think they can be made to put it into law.

This is a public school.

No one knew it was going to be what it turned out to be.

The teacher actually said that this was a celebration of diversity, equality, human rights etc. I wanted to pull my kid right then and there but if I did, there would be consequences.

What said.

Plus the area, just like most areas in Greece and the rest of the "civilized world" has just too many vibrant people living here.

I swear to fucking God, every year the world plunges deeper into Hell. They're brainwashing these kids before they can even understand the concepts they're being used to promote. The entire world is like this now. I can't stand it.

NZ here and you just described our country just need to add binge drinking and a lack of culture and identity

Good goyim.

I just noticed the pictures on their shirts in the first image. An actual horde of muds clawing at civilization.

Αυτό.

Και οι συνέπειες για το ότι δεν το έκανες είναι ο θάνατός της χώρας σου. Βάλε προτεραιότητες.

Okay, why are all the signs in physics though?

They legally have to apply the laws of physics to everything which doesn't always translate well and caused a bit of a financial problem.

Another disturbing thing I noticed: why did they place dozens of nigger hands grasping at something on the chests of young girls? After everything we've learned about these sick fucks I doubt it was coincidental.

They even forced the kid in the second pic to carry round a cutout of a young nigger, symbolizing that he's going to have to carry the weight of his brown invaders for the rest of his life.

user, its probably some form of mathematics. Though its representatives haven't defined it even as a Magma, so I can't judge the truth value of their statements. Further the pen-men-ship is somewhat lacking.

This is the the new STEM field, called "Lewontian Physics". This will be followed by Lewontian Math ofc. Get with the program bigot!

Know when to pick your fights. Essential tool for survival. Thursday night wasn't the time.

It's the only thing that can keep liberals attached to reality.

What dire consequences for your survival would it have if you picked up your kid, left and called a teacher a communist faggot on your way out?

Except my house being vandalized, my kids being bullied and me not being able to be employed again? None.

Ever considered not looking for jobs at gay bars? Almost all my former employers were either right off center or downright anti-leftard.

Jews have brainwashed normies into thinking Algiz is racist. Amazing how all of my peoples symbols are on the ADL hate speech database or whatever they call it.

TIME TO GAS JEWS. ALL THE SIGNS ARE THERE.

History tells us that Greece was the first gay bar, and it still is apparently.

Personally, I haven't had an employee who wasn't pro-diversity/inclusion/whatever. Past few months without a job have helped me calm down a bit and start red-pilling my kids, so that's something.

employer* lol

So is Golden Dawn dead now?

Bingo.

It's easier for our side when the kikes stop hiding their intentions.

Marxists were patient. They may be evil and insane, but they understood the road to power was 'the long march through the institutions.' They wormed their way into the educational system and cultural institutions and used that control to brainwash children.

You know what that means, right?

We must RETURN TO ALMIGHTY ZEUS.

Tough luck greekbro. I keep noticing in other balkan countries that everyone here is trying to emulate the west. It doesn't help everyone emigrates there as well.

Your countrymen voted for it.

pivx.org/

HEIL ARES

pivx.org/

On Tuesday remember to:
HEIL TYR

Have you had a talk with other parents on concerted action? Make BS excuses as to why your child can´t attend at least.

Surprised FBI-kun has not already suggested a few solutions to this.

(((Democracy))), huh?

Are you going to post the imposing picture of a lantern-jawed, wide-shouldered man-in-black, again? The one that completely contradicts what kind of cowardly backstabbing faggots lurk within the ZOG's secret forces?

Holy trips, batman!

At the local school, which is atended by a bunch of Mudslimes and gypsies, but mostly native kids, I was surprised to see they still do the "Three Wise Kings" visit (Our cultural equivalent to Santa, albeit the fat albino is making inroads thanks to Hollywood media and such), including the one which is a guy in blackface.

I was the bringer of frankincense.

These responses drew a top kek from me anons.

That just means they couldn't find an actual nigger so they had to improvise.

Multi-faceted issue:
* Too many people didn't vote at all
* They got the vibrant vote
* There's only fake-right, parties that support the left and GD here.

And the mainstream media is the mainstream media. No one to red-pill the average sheep, which is a shame as Greeks are perfect for red-pilling.

Antenna teamed up with Soros and Huffington Post, you're going to see major bullshit in the news in Greece, more so than usual. At least you guys tried man, you held Soros off for so long whenever he tried to sink his fangs in. Good luck or you could break the teachers knee caps, it's not like you'll get caught.

A communist born out of his mother's asshole, literally shitted out. Biggest piece of shit, fucked up part is people close to him will profit greatly and are already through land and home seizures. This moron's rise to power was keeping Greek Universities backwards when he was around 20yrs old, rioted with a bunch of other pieces of shit to not bring Universities up to 1st world standards. He's basically everything that is wrong with the world today.

Checked!

If he had done the same in the 1970s Soviet-Union or Warsaw pact country… -D

A rat-faced mutt or some scrawny hipster is more like it. Was going for that Brothers Grimsby movie clip, one of the few parts that was actually funny.

Remember not to attempt this is any Western country. Feminist women who have taken to kikery like ducks to water, will tear you to shred before the police even arrive. Don't you know that filming kids is "creepy" and "pedo-ish"?