#GamerGate + #NotYourShield [#GG + #NYS]: We Fight, We Push, We Call others Faggots Edition

gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/tree/master/Current-Happenings

CURRENT TASKS:

PRIORITY TARGET: PUSH THE CON LEAKS
>>>/gamergatehq/327075
- Spread the Trello leaks via the #HackHarassment hashtag
1. HIT VICE IN ITS WEAK SPOT FOR MASSIVE DAMAGE
>>>/gamergatehq/319806
p.teknik.io/AjPB2
2. OPEASYONEHOURSALVO
pastebin.com/V2eFA9GE (Last updated October 8th, 2016)
3. GG WIKI IS BACK. UPDATE IT - [ gamergatewiki.com ]

ONGOING DISCUSSIONS:

- oneangrygamer.net/2016/09/wikipedia-admins-filibuster-crash-override-network-page-to-bury-chat-leaks/11772/
- youtube.com/watch?v=TDKCXqSL2AI
- twitter.com/mombot/status/763725521628700672
- /u.teknik.io/u400h.7z
- PW: is7X8ThzzMC7CL2VtAvd
- oneangrygamer.net/2016/09/gamespot-fails-to-disclose-and-identify-affiliate-links/12971/
- ghostbin.com/paste/7mne8
- kokosac.tumblr.com/post/152138358807/vivian-james || twitter.com/kokosac/status/789110884501041152

gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/blob/master/ThreadRepository.md

youtube.com/watch?v=wy9bisUIP3w - #GamerGate - If It's Not About Ethics;
youtube.com/watch?v=ipcWm4B3EU4 - #GamerGate in 60 Seconds;
archive.is/23Fde - GamerGate: A State of the Union Address.

• Use archive.is to deny sites ad revenue and traffic and preserve websites in case they are deleted later;
• Use tweetsave.com to archive tweets before they are deleted;
• Beware of COINTELPRO tactics: The Gentleperson's Guide to Forum Spies - cryptome.org/2012/07/gent-forum-spies.htm
• Be civil if you have to argue with people on Twitter, Tumblr or any forum - don't make us look like douchebags;
• Do not accept requests for any goal or demand list: pastebin.com/p5dVp1e5

• The #GamerGate Dossier: archive.is/nv1Fb
• #GamerGate.Me: gamergatewiki.com/index.php/Main_Page
• History of #GamerGate: historyofgamergate.com/
• View the timeline links in the Current Happenings section!

• All Operations: gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/tree/master/Operations
• Operation Disrespectful Nod: v.gd/jtftaG (email advertisers);
• Operation Shills in a Barrel: v.gd/IqOnFo (pick a journalist / outlet and find conflicts of interest);
• Operation Baby Seal: v.gd/iwvyPm (reporting Gawker for violating content guidelines);
• Operation Prime Rib: v.gd/ChMVI8 (stacks with above for x2 damage);
• Operation DigDigDig: v.gd/lUx6Nq (find connections and corruption);
• Operation Vulcan: v.gd/Kbzw0L (educate yourself on logical debating);
• Operation UV: archive.is/N9ieT (contact the FTC about Gawker);
• Operation Firefly: archive.is/Kz6kP (spread #GamerGate to Tumblr and help update the Wiki page);
• An user's Guide to Twitter: v.gd/nwrbYF (the basics).

• GamerGate Wiki Boycott List: v.gd/HTjBk3
• Support List: v.gd/bFfDrJ
• Boycott List: v.gd/eYq9go

v.gd/LNJbat

gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/blob/master/README.md

gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/tree/master/How-to-Contribute

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/tech/2016/10/24/sex-robot-conference-to-be-held-at-londons-goldsmith-university/
archive.fo/BRh7m
twitter.com/Salon/status/790910546640007172
archive.is/AlELA
reddit.com/r/KotakuInAction/comments/599779/i_think_its_time_to_put_breitbart_on_the_archive/
oneangrygamer.net/2016/10/cbc-twitter-blames-ombudsman-for-delayed-response-regarding-dishonest-coverage/14907/
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/22284
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/28706
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/29791
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/30332
dailycaller.com/2016/10/17/politico-reporter-sends-story-to-hillary-aide-for-approval-admits-hes-a-hack/
breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/10/24/politico-megyn-kelly-rush-fabricated-narrative-attack-breitbart-news/'
twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/653856168402681856
archive.is/oj6TA
politicallyincorrect.work/extras/polspectrum/
archive.is/eJ83w
twitter.com/BroTeamPill/status/790950796653453312
youtu.be/IrXc05jpB9s
youtu.be/Odxn-r6wENU
youtu.be/3UiqkT_QLr0
youtu.be/ZRng9eyrjuM
youtu.be/tiD5cDCT_3g
youtu.be/-wN1GCjIk2w
youtu.be/jGWFfWtMy3A
archive.is/G2NXU
archive.is/tIIQp
archive.is/jImLC
don't
archive.is/eRo1T
archive.is/nDTZq
archive.is/eivra
archive.is/nlXY0
twitter.com/dog_rates/status/790961915786850304
thoughtcatalog.com/nico-lang/2013/10/61-hilarious-yiddish-insults-you-need-to-know/
urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=shmegegge
oychicago.com/blog.aspx?id=8318&blogid=142
adage.com/article/media/google-awesomeness-tv-maker-studios-fire-influencer-marketing/306405/
bethesda.net/en/article/42QH1pTNpKSYIcgKK2C4wW/bethesda-and-game-reviews
archive.is/w6Y8N
archive.is/DWDSz
realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/2016_elections_electoral_college_map.html
archive.is/JxCRP
twitter.com/KeithOlbermann/status/791007624653369345
twitter.com/RichStanton/status/791019514930556928
archive.is/nmqt9
breitbart.com/tech/2016/10/25/heat-street-stealth-replaces-pro-anime-article-with-louise-mensch-sjw-propaganda/
twitter.com/BreitbartNews/status/791029160118484992
archive.is/https://heatst.com/tech/boob-and-butt-fighting-anime-keijo-passes-the-bechdel-test/
archive.is/YnQLx
archive.is/WR6f4
archive.is/II5BU
archive.is/TH0c2
archive.is/22qm5
archive.is/WKS5k
twitter.com/stillgray/status/790976719842783232
breitbart.com/big-journalism/2016/10/13/breitbart-news-received-200-million-pageviews-september/
thegatewaypundit.com/2016/10/cnn-crank-mocks-tomi-lahren-james-okeefe-whose-video-twice-many-views-weekly-show/
wnd.com/2016/10/assange-attacks-u-s-media-bias-with-1-chilling-word/
twitter.com/makecomicsgreat/status/718086969226436608
petition.parliament.uk/petitions/169664/
twitter.com/ChelseaCain/status/791122744012251136
twitter.com/makecomicsgreat/status/791124299721637888
amazon.com/Wacom-Intuos-Tablet-Medium-PTH651/dp/B00EN27SHY/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1477453956&sr=8-3&keywords=intuos
twitter.com/ChelseaCain/status/791130684928778241
twitter.com/MarcheWasRight/status/788898374715969536
twitter.com/ChelseaCain/status/790441182497079296
twitter.com/AlexJWeitzman/status/791098722016899076
twitter.com/MarcheWasRight/status/791170552106856448
archive.is/pdGep
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

First for Danielle is best tan.

breitbart.com/tech/2016/10/24/sex-robot-conference-to-be-held-at-londons-goldsmith-university/

Wew

denis

Hallo ?

Archive of previous bread
archive.fo/BRh7m

This is why the Japanese games industry is superior.

So, welcome to the wew age?

never EVER let your memes become nazis
its super gay

twitter.com/Salon/status/790910546640007172

If their AI is going to be anything like we have in modern video games, you're not going to be happy with your robo-waifu.

Who would take a robo-waifu without the ability of customizing it? It's not like the Japanese will not jump in and sell the "loving and caring mother" AI, yes?

archive.is/AlELA

Salon is the gift that keeps on giving.

GUESS WHAT TIME IT IS FOR YOU
BASEMENT TIME

KiA wants to blacklist breitbart again.

reddit.com/r/KotakuInAction/comments/599779/i_think_its_time_to_put_breitbart_on_the_archive/

I just need it to give me compliments' pretend to hear me and then let me fuck her, that shouldn't be hard for an AI

I'll just take your word for my blood pressure's sake. Kind of funny they tried using the discussion on archiving heat as an excuse to trash breitbart though

Oh shit, the media has finally caught on to moon man?

Seems so.

I like how 90 percent of the feed is articles crying about trump

Didn't Moon Man exist before Pepe "turned into a Nazi"? I'm not a meme expert, so I'm asking.

Journalists finding Holla Forums is the gift that keeps on giving

Remind me, when did Pepe turn into a Nazi?

With the Moonman its one thing because the meme is entirely built around him being a racist rapper, whereas Pepe can be used in just about every thinkable scenario where a smug face is needed. Or a sad face. Or whatever you want him to be.

I'm fucking crying.

When Holla Forums started using him in Trump memes the hard left and sjws lost their shit and said pepe is racist.

Just some leftshit with a hateboner for breitbart.

We always knew that some of the KiA faggots had a hateboner for Milo and Breitbart, but first they should archive heatst first.

Or even as a methwhale or LW.

oneangrygamer.net/2016/10/cbc-twitter-blames-ombudsman-for-delayed-response-regarding-dishonest-coverage/14907/

That article from Politico is pure deflection. They're in bed with the Clinton Campaign.
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/22284
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/28706
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/29791
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/30332
dailycaller.com/2016/10/17/politico-reporter-sends-story-to-hillary-aide-for-approval-admits-hes-a-hack/

breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/10/24/politico-megyn-kelly-rush-fabricated-narrative-attack-breitbart-news/'

When Trump retweeted a rare pepe.
twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/653856168402681856

They do as of today. It's now in the same always-archive category as The Mary Sue.

What a fall from grace that is, eh. Too bad Louise Mensch turned out to be such a conniving, unethical, opportunistic hack. I had hopes for the site.

I've always been suspicious of HeatSt, I think it's some big newspaper or something.

But remember, she's up double digit in polls!
And people are calling out the fact that soros has voting machines and supposed fraud by them, the spin is going to be unreal when trump gets in

Its owned by Papa Murdoch

THIS HAS TO STOP

So the Jews want the money of the alt-right, eh?

Watch as Soros tries to match the media polls with the election results. He needs to manipulate the results by about 10%.

This.
KIA is dumb enough to fall for Politico's obvious attempt at "no u". I mean, what else would you expect Breitbart to do? It is clear from the very start that Aaron wouldn't admit to a news website that he is doing something they could and most certainly would jail him for. So really there would be nothing for Breitbart to stop him over, especially since all he would be doing was to tell them how he is going to make fun of a candidate Breitbart isn't supporting.

Also

Its gonna be pretty hard for that slimy fuck
cuck news network had my county on the news last night, we had record voter turnout, in fucking texas, shit's going deep red this year, i've seen one klanton sign

No they don't. Every week someone comes out of nowhere to suggest blacklisting Breitbart

also

forgot pic

KiA has always been quick to signal how they're good little leftists. Remember how much they pushed the political compass tests despite those being completely garbage when it comes to determining political ideology?

So anyone else having fun watching the runescape drama over that girl Hanna? Shit's pretty fucking hilarious.

I'm Canadian, and we're pretty left-leaning by American standards. My county's biggest news source an AM radio station ran a poll and it came out about 50/50. That was before all the big Clinton leaks, though. A lot of us see it as "Trump's kind of a dickhead and he talks too much but Hillary's going to start world war 3"

In other news water is wet.

I think it was a bit of a tossup with the last two just on the dindus alone, but its good seeing trump getting record people out to vote because they sure as shit aren't for illary

Wat

My, my. I'm not surprised. These are the same people who rode Liana's cunt for her 10 commandments on how to make gaming "better for women" and said that it wasn't targeted to gamers, it's towards her fellow feminist and SJW allies. Kotaku in Action and Twitter are both a mistake.

Basically a NEET girl has been trolling Runescape Nu-males twitch streamers. Getting them to write her name on their heads, shave their eyebrows, shove shit up their asses, and cut themselves.

Now the Nu-males of Runescape are rising up to fight her trying to get her twitter shut down and her sent to jail.

Fun times, best part is watching one of the dumb fucks she tricked defending her on twitter 24/7. archive.is/oj6TA

Good thing none of those imbeciles will ever reproduce.

daily reminder a few guys actually had sex with Meth Whale

Everyone knows that this is by far the superior political test
politicallyincorrect.work/extras/polspectrum/

No it was not a tossup in those years. Both Romney and McCain beat Obama by double digit percentage points.
If anything all the latinos flooding the state will have a bigger impact on rising democrat vote. There is a decent chance that Texas flips blue in the future as latinos are projected to outnumber whites there by 2020.

That's an oxymoron if I ever saw one.

Noo…. Please!

I imagine since you can't find the hole you just pick a fold and go to town

Daily reminder plz do emails

Sorry, dear, my dick isn't long enough to get past the fatty flaps.

i know, its fucking terrifying, you should see our neighborhood on halloween, they literally bus the kids in from the nearby apartments, its a fucking flood before the neighborhood people come
at least they are usually extremely polite though

she did plenty abortions, so…

this too

Did we get an influx of newfags? I keep seeing people defend nintendo and that new zelda game.

People have been hyping up the new Zelda game around here since it's been announced. Not like it's anything new.

The biggest issue with latino immigrants is that they'll still have more allegiance to their race than anything else. It further divides the country. Generally 1st and 2nd generation latino immigrants are fairly good, patriotic and everything. Its the successive generations that tend towards the La Raza Mexican flag waving Reconquista garbage.

I'll have to take a look at this.

I saw that exact fucking reasoning for why everyone should accept more refugees, because the first wave aren't the problem
People are fucking retarded

Yep, people truly are retarded. Though when it comes to the Syrian refugees its doubly bad because we have ISIS documents confirming that they're inserting themselves along with the refugees and this "We can totally vet them we promise" is complete bullshit. There's no paper trail to fucking vet them, the fact that people actually think we can vet them and swallow this government line is depressing.

Thanks for correcting the record

No normal dick would be. It would just shrivel up away in disgust. Only chubby chasers could find it screwable. Chubby chasers confirmed as worthless fat ass enablers.

It's great user, she even got the guy from the archive here to shove his head into a toilet.
Also here's an archive of reddit freaking out about her archive.is/eJ83w

Being those who wrote good PR for CON didn't do shit with the leaks, should we Dis-Nod them?

So why on earth do they let anti-SJW and pro-GG articles go on? Controlled opposition? "diverse portfolio"?

Why would you even degrade yourself like that? For what purpose? And publish on the world wide web, no less. World. Wide. Everyone will laugh at them forever. How stupid do you have to be?
Guess that explains it.

They're probably permavirgins who go weak in the knees when they get a whiff of pussy. I may be an ugly virgin but at least I have enough self respect to not make a joke out of myself because of a woman online.

This is bloody amazing

I say yes

jesus

That's what I hate about reddit, they act like people have 0 responsibility for what they do themselves. She's not making them do shit, these faggots are pathetic and I'm glad that they're publicly making fools of themselves.

SERIOUSLY user, WHAT THE FUCK?!

Got nut gamersgoys

This is what Nu-male betas will stoop to for a phantom image of a reflection of a mirage of pussy.
Humanity is doomed.

Explains what the Whos use to blackmail people into compliance, even after they may have had a falling out.

who are you

Huh, according to that I'm not as much of a lefty as I thought I was. There were no questions on the nationalisation of services and resources or the place of mutuals or worker cooperatives in business.

not a bad observation user. Think how desperate for even the hint of pussy these dudes are that they'll embarrass and debase themselves on a medium that never forgets. It explains how someone like Valkenburg can manage to amass a cyber posse of lumpy beta goons with tiny hard-ons for a girl in their eSpace.

Never doubt the power of pussy to corrupt men and tempt betas into the abyss

Guess that Adam and Eve story wasn't that wrong after all.

Eve was a mistake.

Lilith was better.

So, should we have "daily email targets" like we used to, to ensure a glut of messages for more effect?
We'd need to prep it here and on HQ IMO.

You cant be self aware if you think humiliating yourself will make a girl like you.

I knew a guy who jumped off a balcony and broke his leg trying to get a girls attention but nothing like this.

Found this on

Have fun, fellas.

Radfems use Lilith as an example of how God himself hates stronk womyn because she was banished after demanding to be the top, you know.

femdom confirmed for heresy

Try "Jezebel" a whore, but gotta make it some biblical whore into a rebel to the patriarchy!

Yeah but she fucked demons, that's a fetish of mine so she wins.

Didn't help that Adam didn't like her at all so he was willing to part with one of his ribs to make Eve.

And then we bit into the apple of transhuman revelation and get kicked off the planet.

I wonder if God will make me a waifu if I pray enough.

Its an acceptable loss.

You've been reading too much sci-fi, m8

Your limited sense of possibilities does not define the scope of the world.

Your limited understanding of technology does not define reality

notch mad man
twitter.com/BroTeamPill/status/790950796653453312

Your inflated sense of sophistication does not define your level of technological understanding.

Robo-waifus when?

The funny thing is that it wasn't god that rejected Lilith but Adam. God created Lilith to be Adams equal. Adam wanted a woman to be subservient to him.

IT. IS. HAPPENING. Canada is following the same pattern as Sweden and other cucked European nations:

Flooding us with rapefugees and terrorists, allowing them to (sometimes literally) get away with murder, AND completely censoring it from the media so that there isn't a backlash.

Public school system overwhelmed by and unable to control Islamic refugee "children", Canadian mainstream media has never reported on it once:

Part 1: youtu.be/IrXc05jpB9s

Part 2: youtu.be/Odxn-r6wENU

Part 3: youtu.be/3UiqkT_QLr0

Part 4: youtu.be/ZRng9eyrjuM

Calgary: youtu.be/tiD5cDCT_3g

SW Ontario: youtu.be/-wN1GCjIk2w

Edmonton: youtu.be/jGWFfWtMy3A

Watch the videos, teachers all over Canada are reporting that the "children" boast of firing RPGs and other weapons as a hobby.

Syrian parents are beginning to take their children out of the school and placing them in Islamic/Arabic Charter Schools, where they never even learn English.

Children as young as kindergarten have been assaulted for being Christian.

Your desperation does not define my understanding of technology.

Burgers gonna need two walls at this rate.

Oh good! Maybe Europe can just ship off all their refugees to Canada, so we don't need to deal with them. I'm sure they'll be happy to accept them.

That implies Canada hasn't already surpassed Sweden

I really hope she gets a slap or something in this fiction, because no, not many women like the idea of cucking, at least I hope so.

king goon telling the billionaire nerd to fuck off while SA fades ever more so into irrelevance while his pill addiction and debt piles up.

Well played, Richard, well played.

We're closer than you seem to think

A rare few put it onto themselves and go /cuckquean/.

that actually makes more sense from an evolutionary perspective. Women don't have to worry about whether their child is actually theirs and their mate being able to attract additional mates is simply further evidence that he has good genetics.

Sorry for getting the tits thread locked.

Looks like I pushed the babies a little too far.

They don't because cucking means that she went for a shitty choice of a man to begin with, the idea is being shilled in order to convince men to accept their place as a cuck.

It has existed for ages, m8. The reason why it wasn't as widespread because they tried to find a way they could prevent the virus they were using to alter DNA within organs from leaving the organ and killing the host, it had been for long a proposed treatment for diabetes.
Yeah m8, and when you combine them you get cyborgs.
I can tell you haven't actually been paying attention to developments in technology beyond just looking up your favourite clickbait pop-sci website.

How old is Lowtax?

Twitter really shows who's retarded and who isn't.

Disgusting. I hope this is getting slammed.

King Goon seems upset.

I want out of this country. I thought I was safe in Edmonton, but turns out, I'm not.

I mean the retards. That's an insult to babies.

what prompted this latest flare up, did notch remind richard that his life is a total waste and that none of his forum members will attend his funeral?

What's this faggot so mad about?

They should box it out

I'll find a way to save you and every other goober an Canada, user.

I can tell you know jack shit on the topic.

Who cares? He's a faggot that makes faggots straight by comparison.

Daily reminder that cuckolding is not love and only destroys your loving family.

I don't fucking know. Goons are fucked up individuals who make imageboard users seem sane.

Thanks.

It's a shame though, I love the cold.

if your wife agrees to cucking you then there was no love involved from the beginning

Breitbart is just as shit as the other media. Only positive thing they did was reporting on GG.

Why the fuck would that even need to be a reminder?

People have a natural aversion to that shit. Only cucks and degenerate cunts tolerate it and they're mocked for a reason.

What happened to threesomes? Why did cucking suddenly replace that?

threesomes are degenerate just as much, user
you shouldn't share your wife nor should your wife share you like some toy
think with your head not your dick

I am not into that.

I'm just saying, at least you can participate in a threesome, with cucking, you're just humiliated while someone splooges in your wife's pooper.

The definition of transhumanism is transcending humanity, thus trans- and -human. Note that the word here is transcend and not "slightly change the genome but not so much that it would prevent them from having kids with other humans".

Jesus, what a fucking faggot.

wew

I didn't imply you were, user
Cucking is specifically there so that the husband's wallet stays in the hands of the wife, much like his balls and his dignity

Yep and this is (2).

What did he mean by this?

He calls this an achievement?

that he converted to Islam to show the SA trannjies how progressive he is

I suppose it is when idiots will pay to get unbanned from the "cool kids club."

Requesting edit changing that from seven to seventeen years

You are thinking on far too small of a time scale. Genome can be modified multiple times throughout successive generations.

I think it is.

He managed so long without sudoku

He did?

One of his greatest hits is getting his ass kicked by Uwe Boll of all people.

why did Lowtax think that would go at all well for himself?

Wait, what did notch do?

Because he didn't take The Boll seriously, just like Fatassi, he justified it as just joking around and a publicity stunt.

Fucking hell, what is it with these people?

It's kinda fun watching these twats get put in their place.

wew, what a little limp-wristed faggot.

And his excuse for falling down and crying before that was "my contact lens fell out." Who the fuck goes into a fight wearing contacts?

Whichever user went to check out the thread now that it's unlocked again, I'm sincerely sorry for accusing you of being a shill.

wew

If it's so large, why is he spending so much time on Twitter instead of the site he created?

kek.

I'm starting to believe it was Lowtax who Donte'd all over the previous threads.

That would be hilarious.

I'm pretty sure that was just a newfag who wasn't mentally prepared at all.

Turns out I'm a National Democratic Socialist ahaha

Further proof that whenever goons try to deny something, they only do it out of damage control like when the owner of cock.li outed himself as a goon and then proceeded to make an EVE account in order to prove he wasn't a goon by acting like everything was all just an elaborate ruse

does that user still want that resized wallpaper

maybe if you spelled "seriously" properlyI'm not even the user that asked, but jesus.

What was the story behind this?

I want to impregnate my fictional daughter.

20% right

it was spelled that way originally
I thought that spelling was an in-joke, so I didn't edit it
pls no bully

I knew I was pretty moderate, but I'm taking this with a grain of salt.

the first and last time a joke from something awful actually had a punchline

No regrets.

I thought I was a filthy centrist.
I guess not.

I just want to smoke weed and suck cock, beyond that I'm pretty much right wing.

Incest impregnation is one of my biggest ones. I think it's because I'm really into intimacy in my porn, and good incest-themed porn is always pretty intimate. Lots of kissing and stuff because they're already close anyway. Impregnation is a given for why I like it.

Those questions are fucking vague as shit.

This, most of these questions are about something most people, right or left, would agree upon.

which country?

any cuck fantasy ends when the cucked cuck the one cucking

welcome to political tests. Its why I say they're garbage.

wew, still gonna take it with a grain of salt though.

The point is to pick which one you more closely align with, not whether something is true or not.

archive.is/G2NXU

HONORARY ARYANS

I bet her snatch stinks like rotten tuna and shark skin mixed together

Now I want to kill something.

The best part is that there's no actual verification for this. This might very well be a glorified PR stunt by the manager of the idols.

That's what I did.

whoa hold the phone get kotaku on the line

Entirely possible.

what a slut

AppaBends new video
More Journalist bs complaining about anime

Yeah, it's kind of her thing. There are actually doujinshi about her.

SOURCES:
+ Great Article of Pepe by Ian Miles Cheong
archive.is/tIIQp
+ Math is Racist
archive.is/jImLC
+ KnowYourMeme on Pepe The Frog
don't use link shorteners/E7ajuZ
+ Obviously Trolling
archive.is/eRo1T
archive.is/nDTZq
+ Hillary Clinton is Right
archive.is/eivra
+ Louise Mensch is a Fangirl of Hillary Clinton
don't use link shorteners/RNHKyf
+ UN Tries to Ban Japanese Games, Animes, & Mangas to Prevent Sexual Violence
don't use link shorteners/CzFPcY
+ Comments by HopeStillFiles
archive.is/nlXY0

Hopefully #OperationMoe grows in size and eventually gets even just a few Japs onboard.

We manage to get a japanese artist to stand up for himself and be pro gamergate

Lets hope the trend continues

why would you want to date a slut

Time for the official list of things that are racist

That is fucking adorable.

I'll keep it short:
EVERYTHING

Ah, I made the mistake of looking at the comments. Everyone seems to think the Reichsadler/Bundesadler is an exclusively Nazi symbol

There's no actual symbols on their uniforms that are exclusively Nazi, but they're all jumping at shadows because they sort of look like Nazi uniforms

Because the alternative is my current life, where I sit in my filthy apartment, jerk off to asian girls three times a day, and spend my paychecks on liquor and oxycontin and hope I don't wake up tomorrow.

I think she's kind of cute…

but that goddamned stupid fucking pseudo-duckface she makes in every photo makes me want to slap her until she cums from the pain.

Can I get the screen caps of @HopestillFlies calling out Louis Minch on her BS

Im just saying that would be like trading one villain for another

Old meme but

This is what happens when you don't educate your kids on worthless degrees

Yeah, the face is annoying. Pretty alright body though.

At least the slutty villain will have sex with me and maybe let me crash with her when I get kicked out because I fucked up my numbers again and bought too much oxy, or they didn't have any of my usual liquor left and I had to buy a more expensive brand.

holy shit nigga thats kawaii af

you should strive for pure waifu or even a 3d, user.

I'm not desirable enough to get a pure waifu. Maybe I could pull a slut if she thought I would let her walk all over me.

alright this is getting creepy

Well, why spend money drawing attention to idols when filthy, perpetually offended gaijin will do it for free?

God damn it….why are the questions in these kinds of quizzes so poorly done? The most egregious example is the one asking if we think rulers have a moral responsibility to put their people above all else and people were obligated to trust and respect those rulers. These are two extremely different circumstances that require two extremely different answers because while rulers do indeed have an obligation to do what's best for their people, the people are under no obligation to trust or respect a ruler that isn't doing that. Because they used the two questions into one, there's no way to make that insanely important distinction.
The ones about race and culture were also sneaky like that, too. There was a question about whether or not it's right to be suspicious of another race when the real question should be suspicious of another culture. Cannibal hill people are from the same race that put a man on the moon, but I'll be damned if I'm not cautious around the hill people.

So what kind of website is Heat Street
I've been seeing some good articles and some bad ones mostly from its founder Louise Mensch
Like the time when Miles "It ends now" Chong posted an article defending pepe the frog then only to have that article redacted because the site owner is a shillary supporter

kek

That's not how it works. Women do not find men that are pushovers to be attractive in any sense.

being cuck is a very degenerate thing

Context? What is the article about?

That's the other one. You keep mixing them up again.

See

This video
Basically sjws have a bone to pick with ecchi and they chose this one anime as their victim

Read the fucking thread nigger.

I don't know what the hell HeatSt is. If I were to share HSt articles, I'd archive just for the sake of not supporting Mensch. Besides, Cheong can find another site to piggyback on.
That was Arthur Chu.

I think a slut might be okay with dating a dude who would take a "don't ask don't tell" approach to whether or not she's cheating on him. Though I guess I would need money for that to work.

Oh, it's terrible. But I could put up with it if it meant I had somewhere to go when I lose my place, and someone who would kiss my cheek and tell me it's going to be okay and let me rest my head in her lap. Really, I think what I want is someone who will be nice to me.

Damn they mend so well together

twitter.com/dog_rates/status/790961915786850304

Even his own mother can't tell the difference

My brother mixes them up all the time too. The pitfall is trying to remember them by name instead of "the nazi one" and "the jeopardy one".

I love the fact that Menche is claiming that Keijo!!!!! is child pornography, then posts pictures of it in an article. Like she didn't even take two seconds to process her own statements

Jesus it's like pedo-dan 2.0

This won't ever stop being funny.

How the fuck do you manage to get butthurt over dog pictures?

Fucking hell its hard to tell them apart sometimes

Well lets just hope #OpMoe is a success

Remember GamerGate
Don't stop pushing back ever

I can only see this being a pitfall if you're unaccustomed to Asian names.

I don't care about SJeWs complaining about anime simply because it's scaring normalfags away from my weebshit.

Japan
A SJW's Finale boss

Twitter….

This much is obvious considering that the article claims:
1 - college age girls are underage. If the author had actually done the slightest bit of research on the series, they would have known it takes place in an academy for girls who have graduated high school. In other words, every character in Keijo is old enough to be in college. Despite this, the author still claims the small breasted character is underage.
2 - there are no adult women with small breasts. Coming from a group that thinks only obese women have naturally large breasts, this takes the Olympic gold for recent SJW mental gymnastics.

archive.is/nlXY0
Never mind I found it

The funny thing about it is that they aren't even wearing actual uniforms. The most military thing about their getups are the hats, which doesn't even have the nazi symbol. Just the eagle.

stop posting this shit

it's the second book and the first time I posted it

The first book shouldn't have been posted in the first place.

I can't control what others do, at least not until I acquire my promised magical powers

November 8th.

Soon.

Sounds like something Brendaniel would read

Animals like these should be castrated. And I don't mean the cat.

Louise Mensch? She's no mensch.

Her new name is Louise Schmegegge.

thoughtcatalog.com/nico-lang/2013/10/61-hilarious-yiddish-insults-you-need-to-know/

urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=shmegegge

oychicago.com/blog.aspx?id=8318&blogid=142

Meme it into reality.

Its just further proof that women can't run businesses.

Polite sage because I think it's off-topic. That's Shmorky and his then-GF having an argument. The one who is trying to raise their pitch to sound like a cartoon character is Shmorky, a 35+ year old balding man who inserted himself into diaper fur comics and made an overly long comic where he brought his own gender was brought up, beat around the bush and ending it by saying it's noone else's business. The human train wreck at the start that's tearfully screaming is his future wife. They're both mentally unhinged. Why she decided to record that and put it up on the internet is a warning sign and cry for help.

Did you ever see Dude, Where's My Car? and and near the end there's that sexually confused couple? Life imitating art.

Made some OC, thought you guys might like it. Got forth and be smug.

I'm fairly sure that's a comedy.

Google, Awesomeness TV and Maker Studios Come Under Fire for Influencer Marketing to Kids
adage.com/article/media/google-awesomeness-tv-maker-studios-fire-influencer-marketing/306405/

I'm catholic, have tried, didn't work

God will not do for a man what a man can do by itself

This will always be my favorite tweet regarding anything to do with GG

And they still hasn't beaten us to go against them

I am in nova scotia, and last I heard, dalhousie is bleeding money and getting shittier enrollment. It has too much competition in halifax, and if it ever asks for money to my house, as a white male I will tell them "I hate racists" then slam the door in their faces. You need trump to win and then I will need help looking up non batshit insane schoola for architecture in the states.

Smuglypuff is a far too cute nickname for a piece of garbage like her

Yeah, it does this a lot. Another dumb one is how they bundle the issue of homosexual parents with adoption somehow.
These people seem to have a hardon for some kind of extreme form of genetic egotism where it is every man's sacred duty to propagate his specific set of genes at the expense of everyone else.
It's not even all that "traditional". Pretty much every sane society has some mechanism to make sure their children are taken properly care of. Promoting stable family units is part of this parcel, but so is allowing widows with children to marry again and allowing orphans and abandoned children to be adopted.

Even Holla Forums admits japan is the final boss.

And alot of this is halifax. Not toronto but fucking halifax. The only upside is these muslims hate isreal very openly, so isreal will be cutoff in 5 years at this rate.

I liked Dinsee Nuffin.

Trigglypuff isn't that degrading either. If I didn't know what it was, I would've thought it was a Jigglypuff with guns.

Perhaps you tried the wrong god

Jesus man, this is pathetic by anyone's standards, let alone for someone who once had as much e-clout as he did. His dig at Wu was like a very brief glimpse back in time to his golden days, and then he promptly went back to this.

Dinsee Nuffin is pretty fun

You're not wrong there. Still a smug Jigglypuff with an extra chin and problem glasses was something I had to get out of my head.

That one is pretty gud

Toronto is so much cancer I want to leave but it'll take me a few years to move fuck my life.

But Yea Japan is a major target by SJWs I'm actually going to school there in japan and I'm the only foreigner they've taken in a while in the place I'm going to Japs really are getting pissed at the sjws trying to tell them what is what.

BETHESDA ANNOUNCES IT WON'T BE GIVING REVIEW COPIES UNTIL 1 DAY BEFORE RELEASE

bethesda.net/en/article/42QH1pTNpKSYIcgKK2C4wW/bethesda-and-game-reviews

Some journos might not be happy.
archive.is/w6Y8N

(((Steinman))

I think this means more that the game is going to be a buggy piece of shit on release as is usual for them than them wisening up to game journos' bullshit.

Did you really have to pick the engineering degree with the absolute lowest rates of employment?

Excuse me mister
*Pays ten dollars to use a internet forum*
Well excuse me mister
*Goes to goon meetup and fucks fat goth chicks after getting verbal consent*
Mister, are you really trying to say that
*Posts pictures of his gooniform complete with fedora for internet validation*
You really want to insinuate that
*Shills mangosteen*
Mister, are you really trying to pretend that
*Becomes a ironic internet maoist*
So what you're trying to say
*Trades CP*
Wait a second, you're really telling me that
*Gets killed in Benghazi*
That we're some kind of joke of the internet?

They're level jumping because we're too hard of a boss

So… are they trying pay to win?

Oh, nobody wants that more than me.

GAH! Spoiler that shit!

hawt

its ok the goyim modder will fix it for free

GOOD

FAN THOSE MOTHERFUCKING FLAMES

Maybe I should look to japan to learn architecture, I could learn a second language and how to plan buildings at the same time.

ouch

Why can't I hate Todd Howard?

John Hardin from Atlus is talking about the decision by Bethesda

archive.is/DWDSz

>main complaint about reviews is that most reviewers spend less than an hour, if they complete the tutorial

God I hope 2016 is the turn of the tide
The last two years were the start of the push back against sjws

Something to supplement 3d animation and cad. And I do not want to go through stem if at all possible. I would hope architecture has apprenticeship.

Sadly, looking at the polls, looks like Hillary is winning.

Golly, they sure accurately predicted Brexit. Oh wait.

Makes sense, though he is missing the point where some "reviewers" don't give a shit about the game and don't even try to play it before trashing/praising it, depending on the dev's political stances.

And every time I look, interior designer which shares qualifications has a shitton of jobs starting at 60 000. Granted, the jobs probably only exist because of the rapefugee influx.

Polls tend to be misleading
But never the less we have to go out and vote
Anyone but hillary
As well as push the wikileaks and dnc videos around

I'm fucking terrified that it's working, or they will at least use that as an excuse to rig the polls.

If hillary wins I'm killing myself.

No, fuck that. Trump. Even if your state is going to hillary, trump. Even jill stein who is fucking nuts said trump is a better choice than hillary. Make the loud idiots realize that they are not in good company.

What the absolute fuck kind of backwards ass thinking is this?

I didn't say you should vote for Trump
Just don't vote shillary

And they're gonna rig the booths and I'm gonna fucking catch them in the act and blow Shillary the fuck out long before Russia literally does it for us.

I'm learning the language and Art there and from what it seems the art courses there are actually good unlike Canada.

In the emails the japs who'll be teaching me art seem pretty chill and are actually telling me to be prepared and want me to be at my best before I go to japan.

They first rig for Trump to catch "his supporters" red handed to smear him with it and distract from them doing it in bigger numbers themselves.

Has he ever been quoted as actually saying this?

That would be outstanding.

IRL Vivian's latest video is pretty good shit

Art courses are to be judged by the fundamentals and how much abstract is pushed. Abstract is the bullshit of the art world and needs to be called out at all times.

that is… actually a good argument
people wanted game to become popular and look how good it turn out

Texas is now a swing state

In my opinion, Bethesda is doing it so people are less likely to find out their games are buggy pieces of hot garbage until it's too late.

Well, maybe people should not buy day fucking 1.

Yes and the moon is made out of cheese.

realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/2016_elections_electoral_college_map.html

It was gonna be in madness returns.

Japanese art schools are different they teach you from the beginning how to draw and the fundamentals here in the west then don't teach you the fundamentals or even how to draw anymore.

Swing states don't look like this. Particularly when democrats are being oversampled in most polls.

A reminder that polls showed brexit losing before it won. Pols are rough estimates, and do not account for shy tory.

My school did, but that was because it was by people who worked on older animations and who went to sharadin before 2000.

archive.is/JxCRP

I almost want to see rolling stone sue her for lying to them. Almost.

I know some polls are bound to be biased, especially after these leaks, but Hillary seems to win in far too many of them, that's what I'm afraid of. What's that site in your pic, by the way?

Like motherfucking clockwork.

Cunt needs jail time for that shit.

Of course she does, he's got money sunk into keeping that narrative going.

RCP, the same site that he linked me to call it a swing state. They're really fucking with words to twist perception.

Now those are fucking weasel words if I ever saw them.

Okay, that's some blatant manipulation alright.

also
see

An example of them polling 57% democrats and only 24% republicans in a state where republicans outnumber democrats.

Almost all of them have vested interest in hillary winning, and the ones who do not tend to borrow sample from the polls that do. And if I remember, advanced polling showed florida going trump despite being heavily dem last time, yes?

Gee its almost like there are a collusion of non profits and corporate interests trying to push a certain viewpoint.

Yep
No. Florida was a very close race.

Stop with the suicidal shit, canucks didn't kill themselves when Turdeau won, also by killing yourself you'll just make SJWs happy and they'll go to your grave and piss on it and neon haired whales are going to cut off little boys' willies and put them in your corpse's mouth and paint a feminazi symbol on your gravestone.

Dude, canadians are basically slowly bloodletting right now. And we will have sharia law before next election and have muslims in every top position.

If I wasn't broke I'd be moving to the US just to get away from this cuck. The country's dying and he's more interested in looking like a likable person than actually fixing anything.

Git Gud faggots.

My only hope was to move to america if Trump wins, maybe Alaska or something.

Instead, I'm stuck in hell. Besides, I have been thinking about killing myself for quite some time, maybe thats a good enough excuse.

Suicide is an inherent right of all living beings.

I will say he's being too quick to give up considering more and more people are pushing back.

Im in Canadian hell, theres little to nothing I can do to push back

Like I say to anyone who talks about him: he is a hollywood wanabe. Even hardcore liberals cannot deny that he is not suited for the job after that.

I see him as kind of a small town mayor. Kissing babies and going to parades and that stupid shit like that. He won because women think he's hot so they voted for him, and his last name is on par with Clinton or Bush in Canada.

Where are you?

Take refuge in the fucking woods if you have to and arm yourself against clowns.

It still amazes me how smug most Canucks are online. They act like Trudeau is the greatest shit ever. I don't get it.

Trade school was the best decision I have ever made.

He won 3 prong. That, weed and the presumed least bad choice. Ndp after the elbow thing lost a bunch of support, so its looking like a cons next election.

Liberals and sjw lites. Ask them how they enjoy paying 25% more on everything post harper.

Just take something that won't fuck you in the ass. If that means becoming an interior designer then fine, because architecture is by far the least demanded STEM job (unless you can speak Mandarin or Hindu, in which case you are bound to find one).

Lucky fucks nowadays its pure ass most places.

Ha, great, my country is so fucked no re

Most of us who are sane are aware of how fucked this place is getting.

Right now Calgary

It's tough to call. A lot of people are feeling pretty gypped by Trudeau right now, but he has the advantage of being the incumbent. It really depends on who the cons choose.

They stick to their own websites, so they have a smug self satisfaction of the hugbox, they think what they've been told is the standard thinking.

It's why they freak when you challenge them, as if you are part of some deep fringe lunatic group.

Its probably because I went to a school that had specialized courses including animation

Can't you apprentice architecture?

When you're an extremist, even moderates appear extreme to you.

twitter.com/KeithOlbermann/status/791007624653369345

lol

Last I heard, the leader of the cons was a lady, which means turd ahould bow out because current year. I want kevin O'leary, since we need someone who knows how to make money.

Thats because canada is a fucking hugbox.

Probably, never really heard of any but I am sure there are some.

Sounds desperate.

I fucking hate this planet.

I'd love to see O'Leary. I would vote for the man. He doesn't mince words and he'll get shit done.

Because I refuse to go through canadian uni. At worst, tradeschool for architecture. After looking at and dalhousie, I would rather not do uni than support their racism.

Canada is fucked to the USA anons please build a wall to protect yourselves.

Figures it will take the irish to make canada work again.

They have to annex us for the oil.

No. I won't just fucking abandon you.

Do they expect this to work?

didn't mean to leave flag on from other thread

If hillary wins, you're fucked, mate.

Yes. They think they are smart and the masses are sheep they can cull just because they can.

No, Washington is fucked.

All we have to do is cause a massive protest against any kind of war with Russia including soldiers and generals themselves begging them to save us from our shit of a leader we want nothing to do with and I'm sure they'll have mercy on us.

KOTAKU UK CHIMES IN ABOUT BETHESDA'S DECISION

twitter.com/RichStanton/status/791019514930556928
archive.is/nmqt9

Also Matt Lees.

Its particularly funny when you have Stein telling her people that Clinton's more dangerous than Trump.

Not really when you look at the traits of the repub strawman, then at hillary only to figure out she is the base and inspiration for the repub strawman.

We Fallout soon?

I mean its funny that they think that they can convince Stein voters by going "muh evil Trump"

Of course they're salty about it for the wrong reasons.

Are we using our "network" of connections on Twitter to spread word of early voting machines "malfunctioning"?

People can have paper ballots (by law). We'll just have to demand a hand-counted vote later.

DisNod people who gave CON positive coveage despite leaks

No cool shelters ir mutants I am afraid.

Oh, yes. Johnsons however are blind retards.

should we band together?

All they'd do is nuke the major cities. I'm sure they'd spare everyone that refuses to support the war and literally begs them to save them from their shit government.

I can't wait for Skyrim 2 to come out.

Don't tease me.

it's 1 fucking video of a machine not working correctly, because the touchscreen doesnt work correctly. Need more proof. Right now it's too much tinfoil, not enough data.

please do faggot. Nobody cares. Nobody needs you. You have created this whole mess by sucking develop cock for all those years.

Broken clocks.

last part meant for

Majority of Johnson voters are just voting because they fucking despise both, they don't actually care about Johnson's policies. So they won't listen to this either.

Why are people both left or right asshurt at Trump again?

Because he isn't a politician.

Plz. Joshua graham or ulyssys. Not caesar who while being not bad himself did attract some shitty idiots who were esentially professional raiders.

I hope they add co-op in Skyrim 2

You have the useful idiots who think he's Racist sexist mega hitler. Then the establishment oligarchs that are scared to death he's going to end the gravy train.

It's like a guild man coming into the palace and demanding the crown from the aristocrats.

Tru. The other bit of data is that the company that makes the machines donated to Shillary.
or the company is owned by Soros, who donated to her. One of the two.

Anyhow, I have heard "multiple" from one guy, so who knows.
Better to be safe than sorry?

I've never been a fan of the left or right fuck both as they are full of it, but Trump seems to just be saying comon sense just in a rude way but again the Truth is harsh.

He is right about illegals I'm a immigrant and he is 100% right fuck the wet backs they can enter with their papers or don't enter at all but he and anyone who says this is a racist even legal immigrants.

Is anyone just fucking sick of the left and right's bullshit?

Who exactly controls the OSCE election observers?

I'm sick of this shit rigged excuse of a "democracy" in general.

I prefer an armed monarchy where the citizens can kill the reigning monarch at a whim if needs be.

What Democracy?

Ooh, that sounds wonderful.

Pushing this is disinfo, this is not how election fraud works when it comes to electronic voting. They use fractional voting and negative voting instead, they're trying to push this to discredit the legitimate accusations of rigging.

Aren't they blacklisted by Bethesda anyways? Or was that just Ubisoft?

It worked for england for centuries. But it does come with its downsides.

Both.

Brexit was split 50-50 (or within a few percent I think) for months and months, but when polled people were reluctant to affirmatively say they were planning to vote "Leave". This was perceived by analysts as a hidden edge for the "Leave" side that couldn't be represented in the data.

Trump is trailing in individual states by a bigger margin than Brexit polls but the respondent reluctance is probably much bigger as well.

Just food for thought. Not trying to contradict anyone here.

That is what the shy tory effect is, or at least what I know it as.

breitbart.com/tech/2016/10/25/heat-street-stealth-replaces-pro-anime-article-with-louise-mensch-sjw-propaganda/

twitter.com/BreitbartNews/status/791029160118484992

I'm just gonna start calling her Louise Untermensch now

I'm going to personally help crush this pathetic retarded bitch for spewing pedophilia at sexualizing teenagers.

Utterly stomp.

Wait, what? they replaced and went against their own writers because "Muh Politics"?

Yeah this site seemed to be doing well but this dumb broad is gonna be the one to kill this site
They made a pro anime pro pepe article but then she had the writers of those articles apologize on twitter and replace them with sjw propaganda

I'm sure those writers are looking for an alternative workplace by now.

Wow… Is there any backlash yet? anything we can be amused?

Yeah, you can't even access the page anymore, even if you have the URL - it just redirects to Mensch's shitpiece on the anime. And I don't recall seeing anyone archiving the original, so as a reminder: ARCHIVE OR FUCK OFF!

archive.is/https://heatst.com/tech/boob-and-butt-fighting-anime-keijo-passes-the-bechdel-test/

Yes. I went into this last thread, Mensch has gone off her fucking rocker since getting exposed by wikileaks. She's gone from running a controlled opposition website meant to appeal to anti-SJWs to doing this. Its really inexplicable because its not going to attract SJWs when they won't look past her being a cuckservative or Cheong working there.

Well the pro pepe journalist was Miles Chong but the other writer is probably looking for some other site

Appabend made a video
But this is gamergate a sjw journo's worst nightmare
We are the backlash

Never ads man?

Post you face when "Iron" Miles starts writing for Breitbart.

Teenagers that are all above the age of consent even in Commiefornia. This reminds me of when someone at Kotaku, probably Mr. "Sorceress Was Designed By a 14 Year Old Boy" himself, said all the characters in Valkyrie Drive were 14 or younger. He could never have gotten away with that if only the western localizer hadn't censored the ages out of the western release.

Some other series that also pass the Bechdel Test: Senran Kagura and Valkyrie Drive.

This seems to be the original.
archive.is/YnQLx

Mensch thinks fucking Kern/Grummz is a putinbot.

It's amazing.

archive.is/WR6f4

And bayo, and most lesbian porn.

Mark my words: it's only a matter of time before the KiA faggots start archiving breitbart.

Every once in a while they have a little thread pushing for it, each time they get a little more support and the mods are a bunch of dickless faggots who get butthurt by Milo.

Yeah, same guy. Still not getting his ads back.

If he actually does that and stops writing for Cold Street altogether, he still wouldn't get his ads back but he'd get props for trying.

I won't even say its name, I just want that pretentious prudish cunt of a birtbong to die.

Learn when you lost, you fucking shills, Jesus Christ.

You are a godsend. Thanks, user.

I always knew those aggressive navels were Soviet warships!

We archive everything user. Everything. Jsut so we have referenceable archives in case an article is lost or deleted or edited. It can happen even to brietbart. We do not archive brietbart to deny clicks though.

Is Josh voting Trump? Maybe then he won't have to face the pigs.

This
archive isn't just for click bait articles
Archiving is to keep a record of what was said and what was posted was there
Screen caps can be faked archive will last forever

Don't mean we use it to deny clicks

I really fucking hate this election. Shit I thought I knew about America turns out to be bullshit, the media won't stop shitting itself when Trump so much as breathes wrong, and my own fucking mother threatened to kick me out on the streets with nothing if I don't vote for Clinton.

Pic related.

How the hell does liking big tits and asses on legal adults make you a pedophile? Not to mention it's fucking fiction or how fervently these fruit-fucking mongoloids defend actual, real-life pedophiles.

Prove it. What are gonna do? Say I love dicks?

I meant blacklisting.

Voting booths are private user, what momma don't know won't hurt her

Maybe the user who proposed to gookanon can faggot marry you instead and you can live with him.

What's your point

2 completly different things user. And yes, kia will be duped into it by srs.

Lord user.

Anime is somehow the devil I had some lady try to say I'm a pedo cause I had a anime avatar on twatter.

I am bisexual, yes.

Dude, just leave and leave her with "I will remember this and recipocate the notion when you need my help."

Once again I just offered him to live with me, there was nothing sexual about the offer. Instead I got him and others calling me a faggot which just went to teach me that Nips are entirely right about gooks. I'll no longer feel sympathy when Megalians ruin his country.

That's super gay.

That's not your mother anymore. It's a piece of shit that deserves to have its limbs blown off with a shotgun.

My condolences. Find a friend who will take you in and trash that worthless bond permanently.

archive.is/II5BU

Don't be so tsundere, user.

Their logic is that because one of the girls has small breasts, she obviously must be underage. This message comes to us from the same people who also say only obese women will ever naturally have large breasts and that small breasts is just the norm for adult women. Bonus points: as you mentioned, SJWs are also the ones defending honest to god pedos. Let the rage flow.

Sure thing user.

Gook wants his own country to be good again user rather than fleeing, its actually a Holla Forums-like notion. But his depressing attitude hurts him a bit too much.

You never bro-marry your bros?

Kek.

So smash all 3 retarded areas of bullshit in one logical yet rage fueled sentence and watch them panic.

And I'll let my rage flow all I could ever want once I can literally tear them limb from limb with phantasmal claws.

Does not work, you need disease in there.

Aren't you forgetting something?

Reminder the goons on twitter like snoke are baby furs

What would a bromarriage look like?

One day I'll find myself dealing with them and when I am, I'm going to utterly crush them and send them away beaten and completely humiliated.

I can't get too pissed off about that retard because he probably had a huge part in making Dragon's Crown Vanillaware's best selling game.

This entire thing still brought some great stuff.

Is that before or after you turn yourself into a demon?

Be mad that he tried to make it fail, and laugh at the irony that he only made it a smashing success instead.

faggot

Nigga I just grabbed one of the first results for Jason Schreier on google.

Oh and by the way that picture is one of the first results for googling "Jason Schreier".

I should replay Grim Grimoire that game was the shit.

Is it on the ps2 psn classics?

Very funny, user.

I won't kill myself until I feel old and tired of life or my friend since childhood suddenly dies. This shit might even all be over with by then. Until then I'll just say mean things about sexy teenage tit hating retards on the internet and encourage others to do the same.

Stop

OLD MEN
WARNING
WARNING

I've got my original copy still, but I googled it for you and it looks like it is.

I was asking out of curiosity and nothing else.

You know what would be hilarious? If the next person to testify against Shillary fearlessly asked if she was going to have him stabbed and the rats were stupid enough to kill him like that.

Alright, but I'm still gonna keep an eye on you just in case

I refused to pick up any of the discount nisa titles during the flash sale a week ago. And even then the titles were too expensive.

Notion to make Kevin calling cucks dorks the next "alt-right" maymay.

?????

Good. I'm extremely sure that your waifu is very much in love with you in her alternate universe where you are an anime character

wut

Pretty sure he's talking about EEnE Kevin calling cucks dorks and making it an alt-right meme

Well, I do not fell like bricking my ps3 or vita. Last nisa game I got I did not know it was nisa.

EEnE? what is that?

archive.is/TH0c2
Looks like Fem Busters is relying on DVD sales now

Disgraceful.

Get the fuck out of this thread.

Correct me if I'm wrong but wasn't the DVD release rumored to have a scene bashing its critics or something?

Yep.

And not everyone k ows what EEnE is. Enlighten the class, knowledge is power.

Kill yourself

It was a joke. My master plan of getting some dank Kevin memes has failed miserably.

Oh, and yes to the bash scene too, though it makes the heros look unsympathetic as fuck.

Well why the fuck didn't you just say so you fucking baka?!

Someone needs to webm that shit when it comes out. It'll go great on my side of fries.

Oh fuck
ed edd and eddie never seen the specific acronym before.

That one edit with him of the Westboro Baptist Church had me laughing so fucking hard the first time I saw it.

>>>Holla Forums708687
Enjoy it with me.

KUCHERA COMPLAINS ABOUT BETHESDA NOT GIVING OUT REVIEW COPIES

You know, the same FUCKTARD that couldn't review a VR game and started talking about gun politics.

archive.is/22qm5

Or talked about King of Fighters and didn't even review the actual fighting

archive.is/WKS5k

Fun times.

>>>Holla Forums708723

WEW

Really put into perspective how out of touch these "journalists" are.

anime

I have suspicions about the translation's accuracy.

You know, at some point, you'd think that they would sit back and think "maybe it's me." But no, instead they go "YOU'RE JUST A BUNCH OF PHILISTINES, I'M AN AWARD-WINNING WRITER!"

Fuck me, I should have uploaded that too.

>"YOU'RE JUST A BUNCH OF PHILISTINES, I'M AN AWARD-WINNING WRITER!*"
* Pay no mind to the fact that my friend gave out the award to me.

The context is exactly the same in the jap version and it's a throw back to one of Yuri's older win quotes which was originally translated by SNK themselves.

Yeah, seriously, what kind of self-respecting writer ends an issue that disrespects the character with FUCKING MER-CORGIS?

Every time. Every fucking time this happens I think:

"Maybe this time they will realize SJWs are marketing poison. Maybe this time they'll realize that SJWs kill your profits."

But they never do.

Why is there this attempt to drive a wedge between BreitBart and its audience? AFAIK they seem to be the closest the facts in most situations for a news outlet.

If and when the mainstream goes agaist progressiveness, it will not be slow but instantaneous. They will all act like born agains against sjwism and feminism yet still do shitty things, all the while acting like they were alwyas on their side. Do not allow repentless historical revision. Make them repent. Make them want to disappear from societys eyes forever.

See Cheong.

Actually, the phrase "assault weapon" is political, usually defined by "scary" features, as opposed to "assault rifle" which tends to refer select fire weapons.

It works from the top down. You can't fight the mindless drones of progressivism if they are continually fed from their sources who are funded from think tanks and corporate interests and government.

Hes an outlier. But the media colludes and if the outside looks bigger than progressives, they will use the progressives as scapegoat boogymen together, since they all collude together.

Not really, look at how he's pushing the whole "muh Russians" shit and is still defending Mensch. He's exactly what you describe, he's acting anti-progressive but still doing the exact same shit he used to.

Were there any updates on what happened to Assange? Was he really disappeared or killed?

assange was never real

Way to show you are not condescending biggots demofucks.
I call bullshit. He wanted in the hundred thousands if I recall correctly.
Thats the best arguments for hillary they have? Thats honestly pathetic.

Outlier as he jumped earlier. Not that he is not still colluding though that is because he has not found his balls/mench has blackmail.

Have you seen this?

twitter.com/stillgray/status/790976719842783232

Look at the responses. All are gaymergays calling them the fuck out. No response though yet from anyone. Dead silence.

I really hope Trump wins.

Seeing people I know calling him a sexual predator and a misogynist while propping up Hillary as an angel is making me want to hurt myself physically.

That was total refugees we took in under his plan. I don't think I've ever felt that thankful to be taking in South American refugees in my entire life as they made up over 90% of that.

Trump has had many allegations of inappropriate touching or inappropriate words, and apparently some underage rape case which is still in the process of going to trial.

If they had something concrete on Trump they would've nailed him to the wall months ago.

The fact all they have is a private tape where he says you can get away with anything when you are famous and you can grab chicks by the pussy, thats the best they've got? Thats the biggest bombshell they have?

They've got nothing.

Catchy.

We sent back our niggerfugees in canada when they wanted fair pay.

Is it a new hash. #NCFH?

That's the thing. All of it are allegations. Alleged rape. He might have said this or did that, etc.

Meanwhile we have proof, a long running history of the Clintons being criminals. Fucking hell, the email deletion and the FBI not investigating it/pressing charges should raise massive flags in peoples heads.

Like you want a fucking criminal in the white house, but you don't want a guy who said something bad on a tape one time? Fucking really?

Good morning, faggots!

You misread, its South Americans.
nah, I'm pretty exhausted as far as twitterfagging goes

What happened? Did gamergate really flip everything upside down?

I went to the tump rally today and it was pretty fun. Middle of the day so most people were women or vets or college students. All super nice people happy to be there. Beautiful day too. Although I didn't really get in, there were at least 15k people there and we just almost got in but got turned away right before reaching the metal detectors. Hung out in a lot to the side with tons of other spillover people.

What really suprised me is how distrustful people are of the media. Trump rails against them all the time but you'd expect it to just be shallow polling stuff, my candidate can't possibly be losing. It's actually super cool that a lot of people seem to go the extra mile and research what they're talking about and paying attention to the source of that information.

Personally I don't see how you wouldn't vote for Trump when he makes such a big deal of championing all people. Even if you don't want to believe Hillary's scumbag behavior or refuse to acknowledge the left wing deathsquads she bussed around to cause trouble, she already believes a quarter of the country is a non-person and she won't govern on behalf of them. That is just such an atrocious thing to say I can't believe it didn't kill her campaign.

Is Mensch even living in reality anymore?

I think GG was a sign of things to come, Brexit, European Refugees, The US Election, If you look at many Western countries around the world at the current political climate, theres a big pushback, the progressives have pushed too far. The corruption and bias has become too blatant.

That's what happens when you're a drug addict

That's the problem. It's fucking with the narrative the MSM wants to set. Breitbart and other independent media outlets are dwarfing MSM in terms of viewership/readership.
breitbart.com/big-journalism/2016/10/13/breitbart-news-received-200-million-pageviews-september/
thegatewaypundit.com/2016/10/cnn-crank-mocks-tomi-lahren-james-okeefe-whose-video-twice-many-views-weekly-show/
Obama referred to those types of sites as the wild wild west that need to be put under control. Shillary promised to shut down places like breitbart and Alex Jones. They need to keep the populace dumb and compliant in order to maintain power.

The oppression stacking of crowds is getting a little annoying to me. I really doubt that this happened naturally.

Oh I agree, GG was a blueprint for the future cultural battles, but that's not my issue. That Neogaf thread was created in 2013 and everyone there isn't a moron. They didn't buy the sexist/racist narrative and many were criticizing Ben Kuchera for being a retard. Ever since GG though? Neogaf would be all over this and cry sexism/racism whenever chance they get. I don't get what made them flip-flop these years, I think the mass bannings really did successfully morphed the website into one SJW echochamber

The reason I've grown to dislike gays is because they can't seem to just keep their sexuality to themselves. It never just stays under their roof, it always pours out into the street in the form of a fag parade or some silly sign like that.

They want to be treated normally but they keep treating themselves like anomalies. But I guess that's the fruit of Marxism, making communities and sub-groups where none should exist

Just because he isn't posting rare Pepes in /r/the_donald doesn't mean he's a pod person. Take it easy, user. He can renege socjus while remaining liberal.

Indeed. And they claim ngo while getting gov kickbacks and govermental recognition as an org, which makes it everything but an ngo

And none of this would happen if a beta eron never vented.

That does look a little suspect. Doctor to prove they've got the well edjucated, blacks, gays, women. I couldn't see the stage at this one, so I don't know how legitimate it is, but the guys in those bleachers must have been there all day long. He starts the speech as soon as the plane touches ground and before you know it he's gone, and the police/SS were pretty clear that once you were settled in you weren't going anywhere.
I was really suprised that there were probably twice as many women as men. Before I went I thought Women For Trump was a joke thing but there were a bunch of people with the pink signs or pink shirts. And a good number of hispanics/asians but not a ton of black people even though Sanford is a pretty black area.

I don't mind that ass, but the bust is just unreasonable.

I dig it.

I understand. I don't hate "private" gays (and no, that doesn't mean people can't be with their SO in public), I just have an issue with those who talk/brag about their sexual escapades.
It's not about being homophobic or anything, I hate straight men who do the same shit.
Your romance is not my concern.

What the fuck did I just read? Was the writer on crack? Why are there fishcorgies? I don't understand, is everything in that comic some sort of injoke? What the fuck is a hinky?

I would not be suprised about the amount of hispanics, the legal ones probably hat the illegal hispanics most of all.

Nope, Cheong is absolute shit, accept it.

It's like all these comics use the same script. Mary Sue-ish protagonist who doesn't lift a finger while the plot progresses around her in an oh-so-wacky manner? Check. Protagonist and her million friends constantly virtue-signaling and generally chatting like a Livejournal comments section? Check. Comic relief supervillain that everyone knows is harmless? Check. Caricatural depictions of the writer's political distastes? Check. General feeling of Joss Whedon shit? Check, check, check.

A majority of these retards writing comics these days are failed writers that didn't make it to Television or Hollywood, so what do they do? why take a job in the hottest nerd shit while also pushing their political agenda!

Probably swelling and saving up to sell "Moomoo Milk" back to you

All you needed was a proper reprimanding of Patricia/Nathan from Stephen to stop it dead in it's tracks. But it's too late. Pandora's box has been opened and she cannot be closed.

Well okay he's kinda shit. I'm just saying that being a liberal by itself doesn't automatically disqualify them from GG or something.

Absolutely.
My grandfather labored on a sugarcane plantation for many years to save up the money to come over here and sent money to relatives who made it over in order to help build a life when they got here. But their relatives were niggers who stole all his money for themselves and they ended up sharing an apartment in NJ with 11 other people. Eventually things worked out, they opened up a hugely successful Cuban bakery, moved down to Miami and some of them are millionaires now with more money than god. But it's still the most infuriating thing in the world that despite going through legal channels and so many hardships we have illegals who can come here for free housing, a driver's liscense, and government assistance. It's fucking bullshit.
My dad's papers were messed up and he had to go through the process of becoming a legal citizen recently. Those guys have to really love America and they're required to know more about our history and system of governance than any of the people who were actually born in this country.

Now that you mention it, it does feel very familiar…

If you want to identify at liberal that's one thing. If you want to act like its "muh Russians" despite zero proof then you lose all credibility when it comes to questioning the media which is a huge part of what gamergate is about. When you also then collaborate with people calling 2D child porn, particularly when we're talking 2D of adults, then I'm not going to have a single damned bit of respect for you. Stop defending him.

Cheong was in the process of actually changing. Ever since he got out of the cult he had little to no fuck ups and was sincere. He has definitely improved, apologized most of his past shittiness (still hasn't to Hotwheels though) and generally went full pro-consumer. But I think a little bit of it is still in him, so he may be susceptible to getting dragged back into retardation again. I think this is happening with Mensch's bullshit: I'm afraid he's going to fall for it completely and he will relapse.

I think people should at bare minimum have to pass the same civics test that new citizens do before being allowed to vote. You have people voting that don't even understand how things are passed into law or which branch of government has what responsibilities.

No. There just hadn't been a single test of if he had or not and as soon as there was he failed it.

There was. It was the Pepe article. And he relented. He already failed.

I find it funny that journos who are whining about Bethesda's decision are doing it in a way where they falsely portray concern for their readers.

Man, these fucking snakes. I can't be surprised anymore. Their whinging and tantruming amuses me though.

That's exactly what I said though.

Indeed. But even that shit would be rigged.
"Everyone who registers democrat can use open book, everyone who is repub, you fail because you spelled your name wrong.

I would love to see gamers say they support the decision as "no free rides" but cucktaco would skew that.

I absolutely agree. Of course you have civics/government classes throughout highschool but it's hard for kids to retain any of that stuff. If it's not on the FCAT you don't have to actually learn it.
But people are already livid over the idea of requring a voter ID, so the idea of a government mandated civics test like getting a driver's license probably wouldn't go over well.

I thought you were referring to this incident with Keijo being his test.

I'd be fine over failing someone over being so retarded that they can't even spell their own name.

The Keijo thing is just the third one, he's 0/3 now.

A lot of people are ridiculing them already, but yeah, no one will report on what gamers think. People like Kuchera only wrote those kinds of articles for themselves.

Mark Halperin got a one-word message out. AFAIK it has not been checked against his handwriting. Can't find anyone covering it other than wingnut daily.
wnd.com/2016/10/assange-attacks-u-s-media-bias-with-1-chilling-word/

I mean telling bethesda "good job" for once

getting real fucking sick of erik kain, that tip-toeing faggot.

Pre-release copies were always a way for the publishers to keep a leash on the media. Good riddance. Fuck the both of them, though.

Indeed. Fuck bethesda hard. They are a key factor in the birth of dlc.

I want to BoMaYe you so hard right now that I hope you'll be comatosed for life.

DLC existed back on the original Xbox, and not for any Bethesda games. DLC as we have it was inevitable, Bethesda doing one of the first paid for examples is far from anything new. I think many MMOs had cash shops way before this too. Kinda missing the point with blaming Bethesda for that shit.

twitter.com/makecomicsgreat/status/718086969226436608

i just noticed i missspelled "seriously"

sorry fellas. it was really late and i was sleepy/tired when i wrote that.

plz no bully

petition.parliament.uk/petitions/169664/

I find oblivion popularized it a bit too much, but I do see your point.

The moment regular internet connection to consoles became a thing, it was inevitable. It was always going to happen. There was no original sin, there was an option there to milk for money, so it was always going to be too tempting too ignore.

popularized what? The ridiculing of it? Horse Armor was a tremendous joke to gamers and Bethesda obviously learned their lesson because they never attempted anything like that again to my knowledge.

I think the blame is being placed entirely in the wrong area.

Yep

I ment the stupid holds.

I wish I was a drawfag.

I really want to write a comic from the ground up. It would be about

A 20-something guy whose finished his engineering degree, but loses his right arm in a car crash. He tries to make do with a prosthetic arm but is very dissatisfied with it and begins to contemplate suicide. At the last moment he has an epiphany, and decides that since his life sucks anyway he might as well do something cool on his way out, so he builds himself a prosthetic arm with realistic engineering, that includes weapons and a shield and shit.

Using his arm, he becomes an "everyday superhero" in the vein of the RLSH movement or Kick Ass, with the hope of getting himself killed while doing some good for the world. The villains are all realistic - local drug pushers, gang bangers, and a corrupt cop as the big bad. You see how he becomes a hero, like with using a motorcycle to get around town faster than the cops, and using a police scanner and his own network of gunshot noise detectors to listen for crimes in progress. He robs the bad guys after killing or tying them up and uses the money to finance himself, ala Blade. The fight scenes are gradually upped from minor street brawls with one or two hoods to done like Punisher MAX, but it goes through all his psychological shit too, as he gradually becomes accustomed to violence.

In the end the story is like Static Shock meets Steel meets Frank Castle, and he gradually goes from being a kamikaze normalfag to a calculating, Deadshot type personality. In the grand finale he gets shot in the back at the start of the fight by a random mook cop and wakes up in the hospital, where he's told he's going to trial for a life sentence.

The bad guy dirty cop gets away with it.

Why not learn to draw?
>>>/loomis/

I'd read that.
Reminds me a bit of Breaking Bad.

twitter.com/ChelseaCain/status/791122744012251136

twitter.com/makecomicsgreat/status/791124299721637888

amazon.com/Wacom-Intuos-Tablet-Medium-PTH651/dp/B00EN27SHY/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1477453956&sr=8-3&keywords=intuos

buy this.
download paint tool SAI
start practicing, its not that hard.

You know, you could always consider novelizing that sort of idea. Not everything has to be a comic.

Nah.
He should just buy a comfortable mechanical pencil and half-decent notebook.
No sense in telling him to buy an expensive tablet that won't make him any better.

Ctrl+Z is a crutch. Learning to draw without it, and spending time to correct mistakes will make them less likely.

It could even be a choose your own adventure comic, made with TWINE.
"If your convictions are steady turn to page 57"
"If your mouse is wavering, turn to page 37"

That avatar's fitting, considering how much of a holier-than-thou bitch she's acting right now.

and call it depression ques… oh wait

I remember the goosbumps choose your own adventures. I kinda miss them.

And of course you'd get to see his robot arm evolve through the series as he got more money and experience. At the start it would be an aluminum metal tube with a shield that folds out, with a break-action shotgun inside, and a laser sight. Near the end it would be bigger and heavily streamlined like Shion Uzuki's MWS from Xenosaga, with a taser and grenade launcher and semiautomatic shotgun with a large knife/sword that folded out from the side. He would wear a hooded sweatshirt and biker pants that were lined with kevlar, and one of those ballistic face masks, except the area over the left eye was cut away for a (realistically bulky) eyepiece with two lenses - one for zoom, one for thermal vision. The hood would have a very thin veil that comes down over the face and attaches to the neck, so that pulling the hood up and the veil down would disguise the mask well enough to get around at night without people noticing.

Acid, don't even get me started. I've had the urge to make things for as long as I can possibly remember.
I don't have any of the necessary skills let alone any of the funding needed to get myself into a position to be able to build, let alone actually make prototype to mass production models.
I just spend almost every day on Holla Forums shitposting with you guys because I literally can't do a single fucking thing. and it's slowly killing me

Hey, Twine's alright, its led to multiple good faps for me. Though I hate how the dev for Free City purposely broke loli mod.

really?

if it wasnt for Holla Forums and you guys i would probably go insane.

shitposting is like my favorite evening activity. its a huge stress relief.

polite sage for my blogging

i wont do it again

Starwars had some good ones too, even though I was never really big into that stuff and couldn't even imagine a lot of what they were describing.

Oh no, I wasn't joking at all. Super easy to use, even easier than textadventures.co.uk
Feeling like you actually got to make a decision was super cool and the action ones were the best by far. It makes sense that if you can't even hold your breath for 20 seconds the monster would be able to hear you. If people did cool stuff like that in twine I'd play it. As of now it's all unfinished fetish games.

IF YOU LIKE ANTHROPOMORPHIC CATS, YOU ARE A FURRY, MIRANDA!
THIS SHOULD BE EASY FOR YOU TO UNDERSTAND!

I have plenty of hobbies to eat up my time now

I joined a game club near here like a year and a half ago. There's people there every night and we play shit like KoF'98 , Tekken Tag Tournament 2, and Armored Core into the wee hours of the morning sometimes. I became a regular, made some very good friends and had a lot of fun so far. Some of them are even redpilled about GamerGay, though there's a disturbing number of Shillary supporters in the larger group that I've been trying to redpill slowly.

You know, that game might not have been half bad if it weren't for the fact that it's a clusterfuck to navigate. Once you get a decent sized stable of slaves, it gets really hard to keep track of them. The addition of some kind of tab based UI to let us do things like separate girls that are still in training or who don't have a high enough devotion would be simple to implement and make things much easier, but the dev says that would somehow reduce customization. Horse shit. It's just a way to keep track of the girls, and I can't think of any way that would limit customization.

The game is super unwieldly unless you limit yourself to 4-5 important girls max. Everyone else gets sent into the dedicated rooms, never to be seen again.
But I think it's a terrible game. Recently he's added more stuff to make it sort of involved but I really, really do not care about the intricacies of the stock market or share system or even balancing the population of the arc because by the time any of that stuff even matters I've lost interest. No real point in playing a single game file when there's no content after the first couple years and it updates every couple weeks.

I dont want to fug Katia
I just want to protect her from herself

I have no idea why as I'm not usually into furry stuff but Katia's a guilty weakness of mine

twitter.com/ChelseaCain/status/791130684928778241

You can always rely on sycophants to jump at such an opportunity.

YOU FUCKING DISRESPECTED THEIR HOBBY, THEIR FAVORITE CHARACTERS, INTRODUCED FUCKING MER-CORGIS AS A PLOT DEVICE, GOT YOUR SHIT CANCELED BECAUSE OF HOW FUCKING RETARDED IT WAS, BUT YOUR CRITICS ARE THE PROBLEM?

You want to see blogpost, I'll show you a blogpost.
My life is worthless. I have and am no actual benefit to society.
I can't make money and have pretty much embraced a variant of the NEET lifestyle where I refuse to spend a dollar that can be avoided, even if it's for food or water. I've gone hungry every now and then just because I don't want to be a burden.
I want to make something, really make it from scratch, but I don't have the skills or finances to pull it off.
Nobody gives a fuck about me, my ideals, or anything I care about.
I would have taken a much more active role in #GG if I wasn't absolutely certain I would be completely guilty of fucking everything up, like everything else I've ever touched.
I refuse death by my own hand because I have preferred ways to die, none of which are suicide.
And every statement in this post is 100% truth.

OH! I FORGOT! The issue in question was also thinly-veiled shilling of EVERYONE IN HER PERSONAL CLIQUE!

she blocked me the other day for this kek
twitter.com/MarcheWasRight/status/788898374715969536

It's always fucking misogyny with them. Someone has a problem with how they're handling a character? Misogyny. Their series got canceled because literally no one bought it? FUCKING MER-CORGIS! Misogyny. Someone sneezes in their general direction? Misogyny and possibly rape.

user I live in Texas, trust me if Hillary wins texas the rigging will be the most blatant thing in the world.

Lot of early voters out there and they're voting Trump, hell my pops voted Trump today, Florida which is a bigger swing state, my friend who lives there says its insane how many people are pro trump and proudly fly Pro Trump in their trucks houses, etc.

Not saying he'll win but relax, its impossible to tell with how corrupt everything is right now.

twitter.com/ChelseaCain/status/790441182497079296

Every time.

You could always just start writing a light novel, man. That's what I did, and some drawfags liked the story enough to pitch in some art I ended up using for covers and character designs.

Writing previously suicidal MC's trying to be heroes but really only end up acting selfishly and punished accordingly in the end is my thing.

Yeah, so fucking badass, you retconned her rape because you didn't personally like it, rewrote it into an affair, then tried to make Clint and the guy she cheated on him with out to be the bad guys. Oh, and once again, she was saved BY FUCKING MER-CORGIS!

Is she going to open a Patreon?

Oh wow, I saw the last one the other day and it really almost made me look for it. I don't mean to be a dick but finding out its a novel kind of kills my interest. I just can't concentrate reading anything off my computer, I really need to get a tablet or laptop or phone or something one of these days.

That isn't how it works

Try to do something that makes you happy user. I obviously don't know your situation but there's no harm in trying. Most things you might be interested in have at least some way to try them for cheap or free. Spend some time and how you like it.

Also while I obviously I don't know you from one comment, in my experience I think that sort of attitude towards yourself is more likely to come from depression distorting your perceptions than a purely rational self-assessment.

The problem with Texas is the hispanics. They come here illegally, breed like rabbits, and anyone born on US soil gets instant citizenship. Now, a ton of those kids are old enough to vote, and you can be damn sure they'll vote for anyone but Trump because they're afraid their parents will get deported.

user, when you have nothing you're free to do anything.

Start getting /fit/. Cut your hair. Look presentable.

Walk into a small business that is starting in your area. There ARE some. Even if it's cleaning out onaholes with a bottle brush. Shake the owner's hand. Ask for a job.

You will get hired if you go with this attitude. I went from being a college freshface new to the job market with 0 experience, to a part time register monkey in a week. Full time in 6 months. Shipping manager in 9 months. Full time Weapon Shop NPC 2 years later. Now I run a store on my own.

I had nothing going for me either. My father had just died and it left me penniless with credit card debt because he didn't have insurance. Doing STEM stuff in school for a few years is almost worthless in the fields I wanted unless you have a Master's or PHD.

Set some standards for yourself. "No big-box retail and no fast food" were mine. Tell your prospective boss this. Show some self respect and give a firm handshake.

You will win.
You will win.
You. Will. Win.

Liberals man. They claim that they are goood, brave, and so on, but they never act in a way to back it up.

Well fuck, didn't expect that.

anyone still reading comics at this point at lost

I'd totally make a full manga out of it if I knew who to go to for that or if I had the money to hire someone for it. Oh well, gotta start somewhere

Was he reading the same comic? Because it looked like just another Hellcat to me.

get a job, any job. you won't believe how much your life improves when you get a job.

get a job.

no one does for me either. thats why im here

thats why i stuck with drawing and supporting GG in a different way.

dont do it user

also. have confidence. i have conditions of my own but i make the best of it.

i have Pectus excavatum

SHEEEEEEEEEEEEIT

He must love modern family guy, especially the brian griffin parts. And read the worst ponyfag fanfics.

I still can't understand why people thought he would actually kill of brian

I did not care. American dad was his better sh9w.

Someone got a RIP Brian tattoo.

True. American Dad is to Family Guy as Futurama is to The Simpsons. Both the Simpsons and Family Guy had strong starts and inspired beginnings but dissolved into terribleness in the end (though The Simpsons died slower), while both Futurama and American Dad was where the creative energy of the people behind them was actually focused.

Comics, not even once.

The inconsistency is REAL! At least get their shit together when it comes to canon storyline!

Futurama used celebs cleverly but never relied on them. Simpsons uses them as 8 crutches. And american dad shows the charactes as human more or less, but never favors leftists or rightists.

They made doom into a fucking lib because they saw he was more sympathetic than richards.

Comic book writing by DC and Marvel are trying to be fucking movies or tv shows, hype and shit like that, so there's really no hope for comics other than to be milked.

What the hell, how'd that sudden flip happen?

Dc has to crutch the comics, their movies, dark knight trilogy aside, suck so much ass. Marvel could announce that they are axing their comics tomorrow, and nothing of value would be lost. is witchblade still going on, that series should trigger feminists hard despite the content.

Michael Turner is fucking dead, he was such a good artist.

Moshi Moshi?

He decided islam was cool. Though thats aomething I heard on Holla Forums a while back, so I could be wrong.

That's retarded.
Remember when Dr Doom needed to hire Luke Cage to hunt down androids disguised as blacks, because there are no black people in Latveria, and then stiffed him on $200?

So no more witchblade? Damn, maybe I should haev bought that 80$ mega collection a while back.

It was finished a year ago, they don't have plans to relaunch, because thank god, they ran out of ideas and it needed to end, hoping Spawn is next.

It was a year ago, Axis of Evil or whatever shit it was, his civilian workers are building a mosque, and two guys are debating on it and it made Doom an unaware retard who said Islam dindunuffin, guess New-Doom wants his nation to be like Sweden.

Fucking hell, Vic.

Now I have to kick my arse. A guy I studied animation with showed me some of the artwork, and I could have picked up a good chunk of the early series for 80$. I guess I will have to scower the web for pdf backups I guess.

There are several torrents for the comics, almost 5gb worth of Witchblade volume collections, covers, and crossovers, got the Darkness the same as that, just check Holla Forums if they aren't being a bunch of cucks or try searching torrents for it.

There is so much asshurt over calling out the people in that performance matters scam.
twitter.com/AlexJWeitzman/status/791098722016899076

Since we're almost at 700 posts, I gotta ask.

Which is the better of the two Sailor Moon anime? I've been wanting to watch it for a while now, but I never got around to it.

I like the original because I grew up watching it.
Haven't even given the new one a chance because I was so turned off by the art style.

Watch Precure instead faggot

Each has issues I liked the moves the best

Because muh d list celebrity worship.

You know with SexBots becoming a thing. I can see the A.I. related fields getting a lot of new applicants.

Well, it isn't a long-running joke for nothing.

I hear a lot of bad things about the new one from people who are not fangirls but honestly I don't think it is that good to begin with

what animu?

tried looking for fliflaed but i didnt get shit

Flip Flappers.

I'm Mexican and i think you Cuckdians are trying to dethrone Sweden. WTF is wrong with you people? How is this fucking retard of a PM still in office?

You faggots are asking for trouble by allowing Mexicans or any people free access to your nation. Why would you do this? Since you faggots are having problems with your imported muslims going ape shit in your schools, while your media fails to report it.

The sad part is the devs of this game and that other really big gun VR game agreed with Kuchera and are huge anti-gun faggots who defended him.

BREAD BREAD BREAD BREAD BREAD BREAD BREAD BREAD BREAD BREAD BREAD BREAD

Am I doing something wrong? Why does everyone always hate you in this game?

waht

twitter.com/MarcheWasRight/status/791170552106856448

you will never be this not mad after 18 hours

Yep. They did it for some contrived reason I can't remember. I think it was to show the dangers they hold. I remember reading about it on /k/. I have to try and find the article and tweets about it.

I wonder how long before the Salvadorans come over & start massacring & sex trafficking minorities & LGBT2's

They did report it, but the reporters were removed and the articles removed and apologised for, which screams lib interference. As for the mexican shit, we did not ask for it, the libs want free voters while our economy is still bad and available jobs and job security is only falling even lower.

And in doing so, they accidentally made a thing that actually ends up educating people on how to properly handle a gun. Fucking amazing.

Soon. And I will only feel bad for the minors, the lgbt and attacked blacks/chinks/middle easterners who came here to get away from the type of muslims that the rapefugees are I do not feel that bad for. They voted him in.

BREAD

thnx m8

Kim Dotcom is making a bit of a stir on Twitter right now. He's hinting that he has the 33,000 emails deleted from Hillary's private server and that he gave them to WikiLeaks for publication on the 26th (Clinton's birthday).

Could he be the 400lb hacker?

archive.is/pdGep

Someone needs to make bread right now

Damn it. Ignore my accidental reply to 31ccd5.

Really want to know which ones, but the only deva are Anton hand (H3VR) and the onward vr devs

Top reply:

REMEMBER, GAMINGGATORS: WE HATE KIA. IT'S NOT "DIVIDE AND CONQUOR", IT'S LOSING WEIGHT SO PEOPLE WILL FIND YOU HOT! SO YEAH, FUCK KOTAKUINACTION! WE HATE 'EM, RIGHT?

According to no one except Neil Gaiman.

Does anyone remember Lowtax's war to destroy eBaumsworld… who utterly and absolutely won by selling and retiring with multi-millions?

THE BREADDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

I'll bake I suppose

Heh. Thats why I refer to sjws and feminists as nazi-likes.

Hate? No. Led a bit easily by people who want to fuck with them and disappointed? Yes.

Sourdough please.

new bread

YOUR BREAD SUCKS

lets just hope its spread now
humanity needs to recover a bit of its common scense

to be fair its his boss
so even if he goes against her she would probably delete his article and he would be fired , and no one would ever find out that he stand against it

=YOU HAVE TO USE RED=

last for benis

BENISNo you don't.

These peoples children are always prodigies, aren't they?

LAST FOR BENIS

Even later for BENIS