Shareblue forgot to disable directory listings

Hey fags, guess what?

Shareblue is a WordPress site, meaning everything they upload to their site goes into extremely predictable year/month folders such as "2017/01", "2017/02", etc. etc. Normally this isn't a huge deal, but Shareblue forgot to turn off their Apache directory listings, so simply typing in the directory will show you all the files it contains:

/wp-content/uploads/2017/01/
/wp-content/uploads/2017/02/
/wp-content/uploads/2017/03/
etc.

And there's a fuckton of interesting stuff here including images, video files, and a few documents. The files go back to 2016/08.

You can mass-download everything by running "wget -m -np {url}" on the listings page which will download every link it finds.

I also have every page backed up in archive.is, so even if they disable directory listings you'll still be able to access every media file individually (until they rename them all).

Take a look and share something interesting if you find it!

Other urls found in this thread:

mega
mega.nz/#F!CdA30I5A!pi8mxwPciAZAmFCl16CTSQ'
mediamatters.org/about
citizensforethics.org/
americanbridgepac.org/about/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/matthew chapman/
shareblue.com/author/oliver/
kali.org/
shareblue.com/wp-login.php
encyclopediadramatica.rs/Shakesville
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/EMILY's_List
twitchy.com/gregp-3534/2017/08/15/do-you-even-history-bruh-oliver-willis-gets-a-history-lesson-after-using-fdr-to-bash-trump/
twitter.com/owillis
medium.com/@owillis
huffpost.com/us/author/oliver-willis
oliverwillis.typepad.com
oliverwillis.com/
facebook.com/oliverwillis
linkedin.com/in/oliver-willis-a805001
foursquare.com/owillis
plus.google.com/ OliverWillis1977
flickr.com/people/owillis
pinterest.com/owillis1977/
amazon.com/gp/profile/amzn1.account.AHC4IUNJ52BDA3DTU7GL32EVLGZA
meetup.com/members/10885/?_cookie-check=mggsZT80T-ueVmw6
jessmcintosh.org
shareblue.com/author/jess/
twitter.com/jess_mc
huffingtonpost.com/author/jess-mcintosh
emilyslist.org/
jessmcintosh.org/
jessmcintosh.co
instagram.com/jesssmcintosh/
instagram.com/jess___mc/
youtube.com/channel/UCrXupdFNuA1klsR3yozc_rg
linkedin.com/in/jess-mcintosh-2a8a47126
flickr.com/people/jess_mc
facebook.com/jess.mcintosh
youtube.com/watch?v=ugqKTqqIDnw
web.archive.org/web/20171223120255/https://www.mediamatters.org/blog/2017/12/21/alex-jones-and-roger-stone-visited-gun-range-prepare-civil-war-if-trump-removed-office/218934
youtube.com/watch?v=hoiC9f4zi-o&feature=youtu.be&t=342
minus18.org.au?
8ch.net/polmeta/res/28806.html
archive.is/cdyCI
archive.is/H6Q6e
archive.is/SeJ8O
archive.is/GTWOO
archive.is/FfPFp
archive.is/rPIj1
archive.is/LEhxc
archive.is/iPcLo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Oh and I forgot to mention… the same thing applies to their sister site "bluenationreview.com" too, except bluenationreview lets you see everything up to the uploads folder:

/wp-content/uploads/

In the process of archiving these ones too, should be done in a bit.

Second file is a little gem I found here, a screenshot of a BNR "employee/blogger", from the tabs you can see they have a Slack channel and a reddit account, and also their twitter and kickstarter pages.

Quality work, OP.

did you start archiving by downloading it?

Is Shareblue the people who spam "TRUMP IS A KIKE SHILL!!111!" in every other thread?

yes

I have it all downloaded up till november I think. Uploading the backups to Mega, should have links soon

yup

you are doing gods work user.

Doesn't this thing have billions of security exploit?
Anyway good work, I hope there was backup done already because they'll be scrambling fast.

Backups are 13gb and 12gb for ShareBlue and BlueNationReview respectively, and that's in tar.gz format. Upload to Mega is 27% done for the first one

WP is notoriously easy to hack, but only if it's not kept up-to-date and you install shady/shitty plugins.

… and have your web server set to not show directory listings to the entire world…

lol, trump is a kike shill though

First Mega link is done for ShareBlue:

mega (dot) nz/#!7RJWEZQL!OjP6yXFtliK_2-3–cy8Wwxpf0gmhEekt70mx-3Ebvc

lol shareblumf btfo

It asks for a key

Bump, good job user.

They do seem extra ass ravaged tonight.

Second Mega link for BlueNationReview archive is 90% done, sharing the entire folder in the meantime.

mega (dot) nz/#F!uMgSFbqD!0pBq0ew7uZ0KDqrmR-C86g

Currently have it syncing every file unarchived as well, though it'll take a while.

Just use this link instead, let me know if it's still asking for a key

Thank you for the suggestion - I will start moving pork ribs to the halal shelf as soon as possible. Merry Christmas.

no idea he even commuted a kikes sentence. no, it's because he is _literally jewish_

lol youre right we should bow to the vulture capitalist trust fund billionaire who's been in hollywood and the media his whole life because "the media doesn't like him so he must be good!"

if you honestly fell for that simple shit you're retarded

Not asking for a key anymore, but it's telling me to use Chrome or it won't let me download.

that's retarded, but I don't have anywhere else to upload them

any ideas?

leftypol spotted. Go back

Updated link, had a weird bug with the uploader I'm using:

mega (dot) nz/#F!CdA30I5A!pi8mxwPciAZAmFCl16CTSQ

Well, shit. Btfo. How will Blimp ever hover.

Seems to be working using megadl.
For linux users, get megatools from your repository and enter this into a terminal:
megadl 'https'':''//mega.nz/#F!CdA30I5A!pi8mxwPciAZAmFCl16CTSQ'

I mean
megadl 'mega.nz/#F!CdA30I5A!pi8mxwPciAZAmFCl16CTSQ'
Looks like the board's code command doesn't remove the hidden linkbreaker.

Those stupid heathens will never know the joy of a grilled haram and cheese sandwich on a cold day.

Kek bless you OP

related

affirmative

mediamatters.org/about

They really managed to fuck up on such a basic level?
Fuck me this is the same sort of level as the Clinton server security.

I think that's the point. These are run by the same level of 'geniuses' that run all of those illicit servers. They never learn because they assume that they're so far ahead of everyone else that they don't bother to teach themselves any of the best practices in security, OPSEC, or anything.

They do half of our job for us by being wholly incompetent. The only reason they get the job done is because they have billions of dollars in slush money and government backing, plus they have the whole of the US government to shield them from view and deflect any harm that would come to the leaders if they should get discovered.

They're incompetent because they don't care. They think they're amazing and wonderful. This is what we are fighting. Imagine how difficult it would be to fight against them if they were smart enough to actually cover their tracks properly.

indeed

One would think that with their ludicrous wealth they'd be willing to hire competent people.
I mean Clinton could easily afford to sink a hundred grand a year into a sysadmin thats prepared to keep his mouth shut.

They don't trust anyone smart, obviously. Otherwise, they wouldn't have hired the Awans for DNC tech support, and they would have actually outsourced the right people to properly hide and secure her server. It's likely that the smart people are all white and have much less blackmail material on them, which would make them see those people more as liabilities than assets.

Or, they're just so blinded by their greed and ideology that they only want to hire women and non-white people to do the job solely on principle. That is, if they don't just say, 'screw it, I can do it myself' and put password as all their passwords.

I'm looking at you, Skippy!

citizensforethics.org/

americanbridgepac.org/about/

Remember user, Diversity is our Strength.

It's probably a trust thing.
They'll only hire from within their circle since those are the only ones they consider trustworthy.
If that means they have to hire someone unqualified then so be it.

You have to admit, it's hard to defend some Trump actions like pardoning Sholom. You can think that it was uber jewy of him to do that while also simultaneously realizing he was the better alternative.

Sounds like jews.

I'm still unsure on Sholom.

BUT go check Trump's newest tweet. He's calling out foreign aid to the middle east.
At some point, and for the good of the country, I predict we will start working with the Democrats in a Bipartisan fashion. Infrastructure would be a perfect place to start. After having foolishly spent $7 trillion in the Middle East, it is time to start rebuilding our country!

Plot thickens. Some autist do the math and see if 7 trillion includes idrael

STOP POL CENSORSHIP
Remove the Holla Forums mod
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
xxxx

Bump for Kek's blessing.

Noice.

Save the celebration until CTR/Shariableu shills are positioned on pikes leading into DC while feral niggers on ladders are buttfucking their disemboweled corpses.

I'd like to do this, but I'm not sure there's a halal meat section in any stores in my town.

I look at breached systems, malicious websites, phishing, malware, ransomware, etc. every day at work. I would say like about 25-50% of all malicious URLs that I see on a daily basis are being hosted on compromised Wordpress servers. A lot of hackers like to compromise random Wordpress servers and then use them to host their own phishing sites and malware downloaders… just because it's easy and there's tons of wordpress sites out there with shit security just waiting for someone to pop them.

Purely theoretical… but someone could hack shareblue's site and host whatever content they want on their servers. Speaking purely hypothetically here.

Dumb fucking methead tweaker burnout idiots can't into basic internet

What is wrong with this faggots mouth?
Seriously, he looks like a lobotomised mexican monkey on zooloft

TBH thats not an argument, and its the same one used by Reddit claiming the big corporations who wanted to end net neutrality are Jews and so were siding with Jews, meanwhile, Jews are on both sides of the argument.
Trump is on Jews side.
Communist anti-nationalist Jews hate Trump.
Zionist pro-Israel jews love Trump.
Youre saying because Soros doesnt like Trump, that Netanyahu is our best friend and Kushner is GOAT. Ill step out of line to point this out, when I would normally keep my mouth shut because this is fucking ridiculous at this point and only cuckchanners are this deluded.

This is old news. You can even get info on their employees by querying their word press server.

I posted that info in a 4chan thread a while back. Looks like that thread got deleted, but other anons have been posting the same info in other threads.
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/matthew chapman/

Your town understands why they shouldn't.

May i suggest this be stickied, Kampfy?
Much obliged.

——

Oliver you fat sack of basketball head piece of shit nigger:
I want you to know I'm rated unstable so if I ever saw your fat fucking heavy breathing triple.chin melon irl I might blackout and lose all awareness.

You are not on fucking reddit do you understand me?

Thanks, user.

Oh Kay, I'll bite.
What is being censored?
I mean you can't get any further than accusing Jews of everything.

Instead of spamming diarrhea, at include WHAT is being censored!
USE L337 SPEAK TARD!
OR ASCII !
175 |\|07 7|-|47 |-|412|)

NOT to Israel. Trump won't lift a finger against foreign aid to Israel.
You know damn well Trump won't defund Israel.

Not yet anyways

They have a folder called "grandnews". And its empty.

/leftykike/ detected

lol forgot

bravo gents

this is what they get for hiring low-IQ niggers and pakis.

This might actually be the funniest fucking thing I've ever seen.

Psst.

Why can't I delete images?

If you see this in someone's bio, assume they're human trash with minimal independent thought (or any thought at all). You'll be right 95% of the time.

No user, pic a cut that has blood in the package to leak out.
(check'd)
Explain!

Is everything archived yet?

HAPPY HEILADAYS

What is the total size of full shariablow siterip?
So to download everything just aim at wp-content, yes?

Virtually no one outside of software development and infosec seems to properly grasp web and data security, and even then a lot of web devs are retarded millenials and pajeets that only care about meme Javascript libraries. Don't limit yourself by thinking that just Wordpress is shitty. The number of websites out there with critical and easily found security exploits is fucking staggering.

That image never fails to make me smile, the complete lack of awareness of that Tesco employee as he unironically posts "This isn't funny" gets me every time.

Like pottery.

A Turkroach and a nigger, big surprise, they probably did really well in womens lib and black history etc, all the cultural marxist indoctrination mandatory stuff.

The Marxist modus operandi when recruiting is to hire for loyalty first, everything else is secondary. Why do you think all of the Soviets' military designs were copied from other nations? Because Stalin purged the actual talent so he could sleep with both eyes closed. Also, they know that reasonable people will sabotage them as soon as the chips are on the table.

i am not surprised

The epitome of diversity hire.

What is that protest from?

How do you go about finding vulnerabilities?

kali.org/

The way to start is to use a tool which allows you to comb the site for "endpoints," basically the exact URLs on a domain that a random Joe on the internet can access without any special permissions (although its also a good idea to take note of any endpoints you find which give you the 403 status code which means "forbidden" or "access denied" as many webmasters are still stupid enough to set those codes to a non generic value). From there you poke around at interesting looking endpoints and URL structures. Sometimes you can fuck around with parameters in the URL to get to places you shouldn't, and you would be surprised to find how many sites rely on security by obscurity, that is hiding sensitive info in a non-listed endpoint in the hopes that you just can't find it because there's no reference link on any page.
If you are truly interested, I highly recommend you simply use your search engine of choice to look up the OWASP standard "top 10 vulnerabilities" and guides on how to enforce them. That should also give you the knowledge you need to work backwards and find those vulnerabilities yourself. If you have a little extra cash or a Pluralsight trial (or maybe a free account if you happen to work in IT) I highly recommend Troy Hunt's "Ethical Web Hacking" course, probably the best crash course on exploiting the most common and most serious web security holes I've seen.

This is interesting news.
Does (((cuckchan))) have a mirror for this yet?

polite sage for doublepost

Shareblue distributes its own memes to their paid shills via email, Is it uploaded on the server?

Nice edit.

I truly can't tell if most of those memes are supposed to be sincere or if they were made by one of us to make Shareblue look even more pathetic.

I meant to link that guy, not my own post. Christ.

Pick one and only one.
Leftists are universally shitty at literally everything they attempt.

Amd you have to admit that him shortening the prison sentence of some random kike, amidst the biggest "fuck you" to the kikes he's ever done is literally nothing.

I don't see anyone with IT security as a specialty on their payroll. I doubt that nog could even outsmart a script kiddie. They are basically asking to get pwned.

It's because all the actually competent cyber security people are white.
:^)

also, any files over 2MB in size were destined to land here.
I wonder how badly have they shilled here?
anyone taken a look at that upload repository?

enumerated user list for shareblue.com

thanks for the find

i'm going to start digging and maybe cause some havoc now that Holla Forums has the admin login

wonder why #5 and 9 are missing on that list

All of them are half-assed and soulless, but number three is really something else (pic related)

do you have the login page thou

who knows.
all i know is that Holla Forums will probably be having a lot of fun tonight

would be a shame if they also had /wp-admin/ or wp-login.php open to the world…

shareblue.com/wp-login.php is open and appears to be the login page

How long until they try to claim this has all been a clever ruse and they are trying to farm IPs or something?

Gods work for sure. The future thanks you.

all those videos of trump doing random things, pictures of random politicians, its like these faggots are planning to target some of these folks.

Are there any tools that are legal and easy to get ahold of?

Thank you very much, by the way.

I still find it amazing "people" are paid money to fail miserably at shilling here

Hiya shills. It's me again. The guy who warned you to stop. The guy who warned you that your employers don't care about you. The guy that let you know your employers throw you under the bus. That the payroll information will be dug up. Did you think I was bluffing? I'm not the hacker on steroids in the OP, but I did warn you. You didn't listen. You could've prevented this, but now it's too late. You've made your bed, now lie in it.

It's over.

"Hacking" the left? OP must be a Russian

Tons. I'm actually not an expert in web dev, I focus more on applications and data, but I understand most of the principles and I have set up a couple of websites. Security isn't even my forte, these are just the basics – yes, the state of general web security is so bad that basic exploits which were identified and had solutions codified 20 years ago are still widespread.
I'm not that knowledgable about penetration testing tools, but this user mentioned one that I've heard of:
As for the legality, you'll be able to find legal and free tools that will allow you to wreck any vulnerable website with the exception of brute forcing, which generally isn't ethical in any circumstance because you don't usually need to run penetration tests with it. As long as you do a little discrete math and probability calculations you can grasp how effective your password requirements are against brute forcing. Keep in mind that websites hire legitimate hackers (aka white hats) to hack their own site, as a way of auditing their security.
There's also a popular tool called Fiddler that I've used quite a bit. It monitors all web traffic and allows you to make customly tailored HTTP requests, which is essential for most types of web fuckery. If you're looking to learn more about how the web works, dissecting the HTTP requests that pass through Fiddler should be valuable to you.

Checked, heiled and OP confirmed for heterosexual.

Is he wearing a redskins shirt or is that shooped? I thought shitlibs hated the redskins because they refuse to change their team name to fit their SJW agenda.

Did anyone check emily's list and see if its the same halfassed webdev?

I wonder if all of them are paid money. If sexual corruption has compromised numerous politicians into treasonous behaviour it stands to reason many of the shills may have been similarly coerced.

I doubt they sleep well.>>11073449

Thanks again!

Only problem with that is I have Windows 10 because I'm a faggot and I don't know how to install Linux. Now is as good a time as any to figure it out, though!

What "fuck you" are you talking about?

I happen to have a fair bit of experience as well. If you are just starting, I'd recommend Mint for a distro. It offers the usability of Ubuntu without spyware from Amazon. Also, I have heard some interesting things about trying to install other OSes on machines that have or even had Windows 10 on them, so you may or may not encounter some difficulty. Best bet is probably to do a total wipe of the hard drive and its partitions and then set up the partition table again from scratch.

Jesus fucking christ. This is basic security shit, disable the admin account at least for fuck's sake. This kind of shit show how much IT is fucked and makes me glad I jumped ship to HR. Fucking leftards can tweet in their sleep but can't secure a simple wordpress site.

Shieeet yo dawg dey dun hacked ow filez cuh

It's not all pajeets and pencilnecks. One of my coworkers routinely makes "Crooked Hillary" jokes up to and including ones about "mysterious accidents" and implied assassination.

Thank you! The best quality thread so far today. Gonna have to download when I get off work.

In the mean time here is a bump

It's because of Numerology most likely. Most of these CIAnigger establishment types are into magick and the occult as well. It isn't just us. It's why Microshit came out with Windows 7, then they made Windows 8, and then they skipped straight to Windows 10.

The number 9 has a certain symbolism behind it. Jesus died during the crucifixion on the 9th hour. The bible reckons time as a day being 12 hours, starting at 6am. In Japanese, the number 9 is pronounced in a similar way as the word for "suffering" and "death" so they see it as a bad number and it's avoided like the number 13 is in western superstition. There are also nine layers of Hell in Dante's Inferno. The Nine Bows in Ancient Egypt was the symbol for the nine traditional enemies of Egypt.

Some cultures have positive views of the number nine, like how the Chinese see it as a good luck number. To be clear, numerology is seen different ways by different people.

What is quite pertinent to Shareblue leak would be the Judaic view on the number 9. The Jews have a day called Tisha B'Av, which is the day of remembrance for the destruction of both the first and second temple in Jerusalem. This day occurs on the ninth day of the month of Av, the eleventh month of the Hebrew calendar. Each of the 9 days of that month that lead up to this "Tisha B'Av" day is held as a day of mourning.

Tbh, I've always thought that it was strange that the jews have their own version of 9/11 in their calendar. Both our 9/11 and their 9/11 revolve around the destruction of two major buildings. Both involve the numbers 9 and 11 as appears on either calendar. 9/11 in our calendar stands for September 11th, and theirs refers to the ninth day of the eleventh month.

Can't be the only guy who thinks that that's strange.

also, technically these are pretty anti-jew when they are taken out of context.

Show a normie that these images where created by someone on share blue's payroll and were supposed to convey that "Trump supports Jews and is therefore evil" and they are not going to care about the context.

I think these need to be given to the loudmouths on twitter, we need to let them know that their beloved defenders against fake news are creating a ton of very racist memes and being paid to do it.

watch them eat themselves

That's number 4. Pronounced "shi", same as death. Can also be pronounced "yon".

In western occultism 9 is often seen as the number before perfection/God. Hence 9/11 as a key number of evil - skipping over God.

I couldn't find anons on there.
Do we simply defy classification by your autism?

Or maybe 2 people left the project?

encyclopediadramatica.rs/Shakesville

Melissa McEwan's ED page

Good idea. Whats the URL to the Trump hand rubbing image? Post the link on the ADL's and some other twitters

Good lord he is absolutely hedious

Shadilay Brothers and Sisters!

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/EMILY's_List

lol EMILY's List is an American political action committee (PAC) that aims to help elect pro-choice Democratic female candidates to office.

its all connected

Highchanners Achtung

www.youtube. com/watch?v=mqYsaxNV5GQ

I wonder how many of them got some fetus money. Surely some of them were responsible for making sure PP never saw any real heat for selling their parts.

jessmcintosh.org

All their tweets have direct links to that server. Could be some kek's if you edit a page after they tweet a link to it from their twitter account.

Do it

Kek. That first pic: polychin or neckbrace?
I CAN'T TELL

Okay fags, start digging. If we can find any images with offenses to nigger or jews in there we can use it to damage them.

He doesn't have 'access' to it, they just made all their stuff public because they're inept

Let me guess. Most of the shareblue comments start by insulting others, calling the people they are attacking "sharejew," and making retarded threats? That sounds like typical retarded leftist/kike behavior.

Every time I post here I get some nutbag cat lady/mud person pretending to be "one of us" who just starts name calling and trying to start shit. It's so transparent. Just report any asshole who starts off with swearing and threats, normal white people don't act that way. It's what drives people away from pol and the shareblue kikes know it.

kek they blocked it now….. They must be scared

Aaaaand it begins.

(checked)
what do they have to be afraid of? just a bunch of nerds on the internet. not like we elected a US president or anything.

Mega links are kill anyone have mirrors?

>mega (dot) nz/#F!CdA30I5A!pi8mxwPciAZAmFCl16CTSQ

links aren't dead but 5gb limit is a no from me. Anybody else willing to mirror / set up torrent?

I know, right? What could we possibly accomplish?

And why is my local pool always closed?

Holla Forums mods are compromised globalist shills who censor you if you get too close to the truth. if you post anything they disagree with, even if it's a commonly accepted opinion on Holla Forums or anything else that gets them assblasted (((like calling out shills that are literally in every single thread))), or for no real reason at all just to piss you off, they will delete all your posts and all your threads and then ban you.

question everyone until you find out who you are not allowed to question.

if it's the same for (((them))) then the Holla Forums mods are (((them))). eventually you will post something or start a thread and you will be censored and banned even if you did not break a single rule on Holla Forums. the ban reason will always be some fake fucking reason like "spam" or "unspecified reason". if you are in doubt, it isn't because this can't happen to you. it only means that it has not yet happened to you.

I am one of you, so don't bitch that you're being raided. all it takes is a look at /polmeta/ and /sudo/ to see just how many of us are being censored and banned every day by corrupt mods. the very founding reasons for Holla Forums "politically incorrect" "freedom of speech" are being torn down from above by the corrupt moderators and undermined from below by shills. because of our corrupt mods who are the biggest censorship loving sellouts in the entire world, Holla Forums is being ruined.

all that has been struggled for will be lost as Holla Forums can not function the way things are.

/polk/ is the same mods pretending to be different people. past migration efforts have all failed because we don't have the hivemind and the unity to make the move all at once. I don't care what new Holla Forums type board we all choose to migrate to but we need to make a good choice and then just make the move all together. the reason why everyone is getting banned all the time is because we have been subverted and manipulated.

who would have guessed that the very mods in charge of the board with the most freedom of speech on the entire internet that gives NO SHITS about political correctness would be some of the most CUCKED mods we have ever experienced?

this bullshit-banning has to fucking stop. we need the freedom to post the truth without being punished.

Impeach the cucked Holla Forums mods.

God bless donald trump. God bless america.

then why are you posting here?

Stay on target, people. They know we are on to them. Ignore the shills.

Or… Lena Dunham?

Decentralized file sharing on or off the blockchain, impossible for the kikes to take anything down.

IPFS - P2P file system protocol.
Storj - Decentralized cloud storage.
Tahoe-LAFS - Decentralized secure filesystem.
Sia - Enterprise-Grade Collaborative Cloud for Data Storage
Sync Fast - private file sharing for teams and individuals.
Syncthing - Private sync & file sharing for your files.
Librevault - Open source zero-knowledge P2P file sync.

Search em up.

Not even as a joke, into the fucking garbage.

I meant enlightened. Why did my fucking phone autocorrect to this? It's not even a word.

"Alcohol drinkers" is not a form of poz either, unless you would like to admit that the survival of most of Europe through the winter years was some kind of mistake.

Wew, I meant winters of many years.

In addition to ripping shareblue.com wordpress today

I want to introduce you to the man who has for the past year shitted up our board with "Trump is a kike" and has under influence of meth sown retarded division and attacked our movementfor 9000 $ per month courtesy of David Brock.

Meet Oliver "Fat Melon" Willis who is by his own accord "Like kryptonite to stupid," and has "been a liberal bomb thrower since 2000."

He and his sharehomo crew can't seem to take a hint so I think it's only fair we show him our recognition for outstanding work he has done so far
twitchy.com/gregp-3534/2017/08/15/do-you-even-history-bruh-oliver-willis-gets-a-history-lesson-after-using-fdr-to-bash-trump/
twitter.com/owillis
medium.com/@owillis
huffpost.com/us/author/oliver-willis
oliverwillis.typepad.com

#SHARE

Not sure if this is the same guy but some other guy just got banned for posting this and suggesting hes responsible for blaming TRS and spencer etc for being all the bad things they actually are, like zionists etc. This looks like some new kike narrative crafting astroturf, creating some enemy to distract people with that probably isnt actually much of a threat. Kikes are the enemy, not random mulatto sub-humans.

Trs shill was a wrongful ban, i gave that merely as example
You fell right for shareblue fuckery.
Reformatted
New OP incoming

Name: Lloyd Oliver Willis
Age 39
Takoma Park, MD
Phone: 202-492-3175
Email: [email protected] and [email protected]
Usernames:oliverwillis , owillis , OliverWillis1977

Social Media:
Facebook: facebook.com/oliverwillis
Linkedin: linkedin.com/in/oliver-willis-a805001
FourSquare: foursquare.com/owillis
Twitter: twitter.com/owillis
Google+: plus.google.com/ OliverWillis1977
Flickr: flickr.com/people/owillis
Pinterist: pinterest.com/owillis1977/
Amazon: amazon.com/gp/profile/amzn1.account.AHC4IUNJ52BDA3DTU7GL32EVLGZA
Meetup: meetup.com/members/10885/?_cookie-check=mggsZT80T-ueVmw6

_______
Who's next give me some names

Put it in the kosher meat section instead.

I hate that I didn't think of this myself since I work with WP all the time.

Coincidence?

jessmcintosh.org
shareblue.com/author/jess/
twitter.com/jess_mc
huffingtonpost.com/author/jess-mcintosh

Anything on Debbie Wasserman Schultz or Imran Awan on here?

Name: Jessica Nichole Mcintosh
Occupation: Director of Communications Outreach at Hillary for America (2016-2016)
Phone: ?
Email: [email protected]
Usernames: jess_mc
Website: emilyslist.org/ and jessmcintosh.org/ and jessmcintosh.co

Social Media:
Instagram: instagram.com/jesssmcintosh/ and instagram.com/jess___mc/
Youtube: youtube.com/channel/UCrXupdFNuA1klsR3yozc_rg
Linkedin: linkedin.com/in/jess-mcintosh-2a8a47126
Flickr: flickr.com/people/jess_mc
Facebook:facebook.com/jess.mcintosh

Good work, but don't access this stuff without at least a proxy/vpn since accessing this info can be construed as a crime under US law (see jew's case), especially when you are using tools like wget (see Manning's case)

Just how fucking stupid can these idiots get? Is there no depth to their dense retardation? Leftism rots your brain, I swear to God

so what's in the files? are these the memes they use for spamming or what?

GO BACK ABOUT 27 MINUTES FROM WHEN I POSTED THIS, ITS LIVE ON FOX

CORRECT THE RECORD BEING INTERVIEWED

youtube.com/watch?v=ugqKTqqIDnw

Isaac Wright, executive director of correct the record.

The stream only has 4 hours of backtime before its gone, I dont know how to save this interview since its not just a video. Dont think you can embed streams either, lets see. Anyways, someone should save this, CTR has never had a public face that Ive seen, now they are openly giving interviews.

Could we use this to create a filter?

the don is a demigod and shareblue is the only shilling outfit on the internet

I heard this on Alex Jones, my trusted source on all information.

i dont know why people shit on infinity chan, way less newfaggotry here. have a bump

Reminder not to talk about this place, and to read the board sticky before posting.

Good job, OP.

No thanks.

There's literally nothing wrong with Zoroastrianism.

Has a nice ring to it tbh

SHADILAY!

web.archive.org/web/20171223120255/https://www.mediamatters.org/blog/2017/12/21/alex-jones-and-roger-stone-visited-gun-range-prepare-civil-war-if-trump-removed-office/218934

バカ

They seriously get paid 9k a month and they do this shitty of a job? I could have nine people killed every month, for the cost of one of their employees… and this is what they deliver?

I hope that wasn't intentional on their part to lure you in.

You have no idea just how far they are going with influencing social media.
They'll buy fucking FB meme pages if they're remotely popular or "right slanting".
If they can't buy it, they'll spam it with reports to get rid of it.

appreciated

That's why I'm saying you must take precautions here.
I would not use this computer to download that.

Yeah the “opinions my own” Twatters all have the same opinion. They have different archetypes from a Bernie Bros. School Teacher to a Micro-Brew tavern owner and of course the e-celebs and all the fake black accounts.
Is the Progressive Hive Mind that prevalent that they share exactly the same opinions as the Democratic Party’s Platform?
Are some , most or all bots ?

OY VEH

9/11 is Jesus birthday. Revelation talks about the Virgin (virgo) with the moon at her feet and stars at her head and with a dragon nearby. If you line all this up it’s speaking about 9/11 the year Jesus is thought to be born. If you look it up it goes into detail.

9/11 is the date Hillary was supposed to win, in Australian time zone. It was on the 8th of November in the US, but was already the 9th here. Destroying two great buildings you say?

So is this an attempt to put an obscure search term in the thread so it's easily searchable later, or a halfhearted attempt at disrupting the thread?
Seems like the former as its written as one long word, anyone speak sandscribbles?

Some shill has been spamming that wall of text for days for some reason. IDK

was blocked after some faggot posted the link to this thread on reddit.

It's fake. Learn to spot overplaying the role.

ATTENTION ALL ANONS
SHAREBLUE'S WORDPRESS LOGIN PAGE IS OPEN AT shareblue.com/wp-login.php
Any user willing to crack it? Try thc_hydra with crackstations 15 gb wordlist.

there's no way they don't have fail2ban setup on that. if they don't and let someone run a train on that login page with a fucking 15 GIGABYTE wordlist then someone is getting suicided.

Yikes

of course it was blocked after earlobers posted it.

If they let their shilling material be open to the public then I doubt they would take note of a brute-force break in.

The pertinent issue is that the (((Google Authenticator))) is that it operates nearly the same as the Steam Mobile Authenticator / SDA, but since the authentication login code is randomly generated and only lasts about 15 seconds at most, breaking in may be impossible.

and of course censored on kikeddit

Dubble dubs Kek check

saved

could just be that smart, competent people have no need or desire to do business with satans envoy to earth

Doesn't mean it won't give Holla Forums ideas even if that one images has been passed around more than a betacuck's wife.

When do we administer a dose or two of chemo to scare the faggots away

I'll never understand this shit. Fucking (((jewdical system))), man.

Anyone have a torrent set up? MEGA isn't letting me download it without a paid account. Don't want to risk it getting scrubbed.

okay faggots, here is every url extension that I could find from the site. Others should verify this with another url fuzzer, but this is what I have managed to get from my box uisng sfuzz and powerfuzz.
/contact/
/terms/
/wp-content/
/feed/
/blank/
/company/
/privacy/
/7/
/careers/
/1/
/search/
/image/
icons and /wp-includes I keep getting hit with 403s/forbidden so you might ave to poke around a litle more to get something out of the domain. OP basically pointed out that /wp-content/ was open so maybe the others have some other extention to them as well.
Before you start looking around either use tor over a vps with a traffic junker or go to a cafe in a different city and start playing around with there trash site.
I am very drunk and will help in the future meanwhile backup everything and keep fucking with them

Hi FBI, no we're not going to get sent to jail, no you're not subtle at all.

I want to set up a torrent, where can I get all of this? Can I still wget this shit or did the kikes catch on?

The mega still works, but if you don't have a paid account it's a bitch to get past their download limits. I have bluenationreview.tar.gz (MD5 02e9242ee635ca31aaff280433eb3a44 ). I haven't set up many torrents, what do you recommend? Still working on shareblue.tar.gz.

What tracker do you recommend*

fbi pls go

damnit user you should play the lotto this weekend

We could always try to infiltrate their ranks. I'm sure there are some anons around here with good video editing skills.

That would be extremely fun

This has been up for a couple of days now and nobody has posted anything noteworthy. Why?

1﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽a﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽

Reported for be obvious shareblue niggers

Relax faggot it's a legitimate question. The archive has been available for two days yet there's not a single post here showing any content. All this shareblue crew shit is old iirc.

There should be thousands of images so where are they?

lmao
see these posts

If anyone can download these and torrent them on magnet or of the like that would be great.

Why don't you help dig instead of whining? I just now managed to get this archive to completely download with my mega account. has to stop downloading for six hours after it hits a certain amount of data downloaded to ask me to upgrade the account since I only have a free account This shit takes time to process.

this
I'm too busy digging to do it myself atm

I'm not wasting my time on 12 gigs of potential bullshit unless there's some indication this is legit. 2 whole days is long enough for someone to prime the pump a bit but there's nothing here.

ditto this and many thanks to the user who painstakingly archived and posted this to mega. thankfully i was able to get this transferred and am in the process of digging now. clearly sharejew got the message and has shut down access to this data directly on their wp site.

I just found this when I was looking through the files actually. There is a bunch of content that they use for their site but some of this is interesting as to why they'd even have it on there. Like this one tweet that was Trump retweeting something about Pat Tillman being a patriot so therefore the niggers shouldn't be kneeling during the anthem before monkeyball games. Also they have a file for people that are pro-white at a protest and it's named "whitelosers.jpg."

What was really interesting were the .mp4 files of news clips. Here is one from their archive of CNN attempting to deflect the Harvey Weinstien scandal away from the kike pervert and onto Trump.

If nothing else the fact that they caught wise to the fact that they had a way for anons to download their shit means that they are here still, shilling and spying on us.

top kek

He commuted the guys sentence but he still has a record and probation. He didn't get a pardon like previous presidents would have done, he did it the right way. The real reason behind it is, the rabbi is a big deal in his community. You can read about his welcome home in the NY papers. Trump just locked up the Hasidic vote in Brooklyn. If they send the word out to Kiryas Joel and New Square, he'll take NY in 2020.

They vote whatever way the heads tell them to, well done Trump.

ohyea they are here. and I for one am giving them Hitler's finger, in the ear in the other ear.

People smart enough to do the job right would be smart enough to realize what the fuck is going on and would copy everything for future blackmail/life insurance purposes.

The people they hire are chosen first and foremost for loyalty and ideological indoctrination above all else. Time spent building competence is time that wasn't spent on indoctrination.

He has mentioned it a few times and also dropped the 'allies turn' bomb recently.
youtube.com/watch?v=hoiC9f4zi-o&feature=youtu.be&t=342
And video related

This
Many anons (probably newfags and or shills) are fucking short sighted. They can't see the methods and ways Trump works, only focusing on media and upfront actions like the kike media..
Airbase strike was exactly one of these operations.

Not dismissing that (((they))) use occult numerology, but the Occult fag is way off point here. Considering the length of his post, I do wonder if he's attempting to discredit.
Anyway, it's an auto-incrementing field. Two users were deleted.

You're doing God's work user.

confirmation the most recen mega links work - i transferred them quickly to my personal account and have already DLd half of them.
TOP KEK
let slip the frogs of war

We all know who our GREATEST ALLY is. :^)

He probably saved Assad's absolutely Haram bacon.

Also if you look at what he was convicted of, the guy was cleverly Jewing banks. So not only is Trump securing the Hasidic vote, he's sending a "fuck you" to bankers. It's beautiful how he almost always has multiple purposes behind actions like these.

There will be no impeachment. There will be a second term. I would like to see a muppet reenactment of David Brock's communist propaganda meetings. I think it would make a good youtube series, seeing as he looks like he would make a good muppet.

SHUT IT DOWN

But I don't wanna

So did anything useful come of this yet? Doesn't seem like it apart from just laughing at incompetent website design.

I’m also impatient, but honestly the amount of data that had to be archived then downloaded by anons means that process only just recently came to completion. Analyzing the data is going to take a while, too. Give it a week.

I mean, did I miss anything? Honest question.

I just made a new thread about this user. the spammy nature of both “anti-shareblue” pic posters (the ones where there’s no text, just images of the same people over and over) and the anti-pol posters (who keep saying it’s run by jews now) kind of hints at either a lame troll attempt by a certain group of people that has been called out before here or an actual distraction campaign. this keeps happening in all the important threads and it covers up the efforts and digs of true pol anons… I would be more inclined to think both of those types of posters were just being low iq if they hadn’t been doing this for days if not weeks on end, especially the past few days.

why do you keep posting this? we’ve seen it a million times. what information are you actually relaying to us

Of course you have seen it a million times, it's your employer.
Now gtfo.

Was the 56% meme created by Shareblue? Tons of OC popped up out of nowhere at the same time.

it isn’t my employer you annoying spamming fuck. why aren’t you helping dig the shareblue files and instead spamming this thread with pics of a fat nigger?

There is no need to be upset.

post something new for once. spam is really annoying

It's not me spamming, I have not lurked enough around Christmas sorry for accusing you of being one of them shill. I see the problem now.

okie, that’s understandable. hopefully we get some leads from this, I wish I could download it all myself

Don't know if this has been posted yet….

It's a very crude upload but here you go

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:0637f87de6f1208b66c1e15eed0ebab4ae64478c&dn=01.7z

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:f693cf695f0965e02b66cfb4bd999b151d032fab&dn=2016

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:ceaf6e11d7f6e046698611db052e399e513c1991&dn=2016

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:17af2fa7ac8ba43dc18f0a80414270f10659e9e1&dn=2015

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:273c298263541938aeac9992e88e6aeb24a5fa30&dn=02.7z

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:e81a49239d62a8e510bd22aac1787e8a08f1b469&dn=03.7z

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:0559443acb94848bb3055054a3792deb19623930&dn=04.7z

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:08de5c9f96f20dba66f130e6df9f2b076720196e&dn=05.7z

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:b1cc4a2ff1c7bde36dc10463c8847956de3d2bbc&dn=06.7z

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:68350913ccc7ddc6027c4a7a6bf7ca7fffed25bb&dn=07.7z

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:548c7ac2c032b2932b10d247f35014b255a8583d&dn=08.7z

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:dc6b92286147352c0967d4e1e5b5bd4bd995e944&dn=09.7z

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:b9696a66bebfe911c886e0be1591a153a50cb121&dn=10.7z

Downloading now. What's the organization behind them?

Also, here's a magnet for bluenationreview.tar.gz off of the mega
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:2428c836c96905fccac85e9ecd360d92ddfc6447&dn=bluenationreview.tar.gz

So far most of what I've found has been exploitables, of which there are a shitton.

And pic related, the best town in America.

I thought user's carry 4 of clubs in their wallet, not 8 of diamonds. Should make this match the chan calling card

Does that sign have an Injun being choked out by a Witch from Left4Dead??

If you have a torrent already set up, just distribute the magnet link. Trackers can be added later.

Go back to 4chan, faggot.

This. Level of qualification among front-end developers is abysmal.

ooo so edgy I am getting cut through my computer.
why not contribute to the thread instead of whining?

You asked a dumb question that anyone who got here at a reasonable time would also know, and which you could know by lurking at least two months if you're a cuck who blew in afterwards. Telling you to go back to the place you came from is not edgy.

But also sorry, I am retarded. I did a little bit of googling for two seconds and idk where I got the other card from

Did it here:

Don't have the full file for the shareblue.tar.gz yet because MEGA is being a nigger.

You are truly doing God's work here on earth Senpai . Blessings to you and all of your families, carry on.

kk

Glad it was found by someone

These are number and address free, so being public social media info, it should skate by most doxxing rules for normie platforms.

Okay, I have torrent links for both of them.

shareblue.tar.gz
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:d93cefa19b2908e2fa5c5d50647f038d107560d7&dn=shareblue.tar.gz
MD5: 240886719cbffb607aa804a0304ddd08

bluenationreview.tar.gz
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:2428c836c96905fccac85e9ecd360d92ddfc6447&dn=bluenationreview.tar.gz
MD5: 02e9242ee635ca31aaff280433eb3a44

Remember, ALWAYS use a VPN when torrenting to prevent your IP from being visible to anyone else on the torrent.

So I know this isn't Shareblue or directly related to Hillary, but would any user be willing to see if there are similar exploits for minus18.org.au? This website has got to be filled with all of the weird stuff the pedo's are pushing on the children. Especially since the guy who created it wrote the article Boiled lollies and bandaids which is about how he thinks pedophilia is acceptable. Its fucking disgusting and hopefully we can dig something up on them

Super solid, OP.

I concur.

You're the guy that said DAVID BROCK was going to get a heartattack and mediamatters shareblue is going to get murdered

David Brock had a heartattack one week later

I member

You're the guy that said DAVID BROCK was going to get a heartattack and mediamatters shareblue is going to get murdered
David Brock had a heartattack one week later

fucking damn near 25 gig but ill be damned its all there and i got it finally on a hard drive. good work OP. doing kek's work.

Anything written about that "Dumbledore Army" group?

Shareblue I have Christmas present for you.
You wil come to the realisation this is just the start. Gifts will keep on coming everyday from now on

STOP POL CENSORSHIP
Censorship on/pol/ is worse than any of the social media sites.
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL bnhg

Is this a real thing?
Sometimes I forget how dumb normalfags are.

Why do you hate your hormones?

TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A CHRISTCUCK

Yep. a bunch of traitors using that name to try and fuck over Trump. yes, they are a bunch of soyfaced adults.

bump

Just by looking at their faces, it's utterly obvious that they're not prepared to deal with us or anyone else smarter than them.

Have they fixed up their WP yet?

They are in for a ride.
I'd explicitly ask any user not to namefag our tie any of his activities to us if reaching out.
We'll know;)

We destroyed shareblue.
Dang this was even sweeter than ctr

Shouldn't every single kike spamming and bumping this pointless thread be making another Football Lads Alliance thread?

Trump won, and the jews are celebrating in Tel Aviv still to this day, well done isreali trolls, you've tricked the retarded goys into voting for ZOG and in doing so finally sunk America, feel proud of your part played in the destruction of the West.

B3mP

Asshurt

actually, they're the ones posting "trump is hitler" and getting him to support neo-nazis and such. it provides great cover for when trump does things like saying jerusalem belongs entirely to israel, gets jews who hired illegals off of their prison sentences, removes the regulations that were placed on banks after they caused the sub-prime mortgage crisis (whose effects are still felt 10 years later) and other things. the "trump is a kike" are the actual people here.

#SHARE

You look.like a fat mouse.
Lloyd Oliver Willis
Age 39
Takoma Park, MD
Phone: 202-492-3175
Email: [email protected] and [email protected]
Usernames:oliverwillis , owillis , OliverWillis1977
Social Media:
Facebook: facebook.com/oliverwillis
Linkedin: linkedin.com/in/oliver-willis-a805001
FourSquare: foursquare.com/owillis
Twitter: twitter.com/owillis
Google+: plus.google.com/ OliverWillis1977
Flickr: flickr.com/people/owillis
Pinterist: pinterest.com/owillis1977/
Amazon: amazon.com/gp/profile/amzn1.account.AHC4IUNJ52BDA3DTU7GL32EVLGZA
Meetup: meetup.com/members/10885/?_cookie-check=mggsZT80T-ueVmw6

I posted the message he replied to, but his "dox" is not me. (hence the bump) He's posted it on other boards too. Loyd probably banged his wife and he's trying to summon an army.

lel

Coincidence?

cheese and other dairy products have proteins and other vital nutrients.

If you believe that, then you're compelled to believe that Trump is sending a fuck-you to the people who voted for the wall because Rubashkin hired hundreds of Mestizo invaders.

MODS=gods

so, anything actually juicy in there?
this thread is boring af.

Are you fucking retarded, you boomer fuck?

so is any of you burgers gonna do anything or are you just gonna circlejerk like you did on reddit?

You dumb faggots, it doesn't matter how much Trump or any other Republican panders to Jews, they still won't vote for him. 70% of Jews voted Hillary in 2016, which is an even higher percentage than HISPANICS.

do you expect we tell you what is going to happen?
Come on, Oliver…

(checked)
Depends the foto might from before that mess started or it just might be something he wore because he doens't give a fuck and is running out of shirts that comfortably fit over his disgusting niggerfat.

were still waiting to see how america gets any better here in europe.
so far the only notable thing we noticed is a few extra trillions of debt and a few more lost wars

It would be possible but I would wager the working conditions to be horrible for any real user. I mean 8 hours a day next to literal niggers, faggots, soyboys, transqueer superwhales, niggerfaggots and probably some literal retards too.Implying they aren't all retarded to begin with.
I don't think I go a week without losing control and bringing them the Emperor's mercy.

I thought it was because they already had Windows 95 and Windows 98.

Checked.
Yes supports Redskins

This it would be extremely painful but at the same time rewarding

There's a lot more to it than that for Jews, especially the ones that are actually religious. The Jews that aren't cool are exclusively the non-Orthodox, leftist Jews. Jews are people, so they aren't perfect and you're going to find statistical outliers, like Barbara Spectre (but she's pretend orthodox, and a leftist).

When mohomo'd the pedo goatfucker (may he suffer eternally in hell for his lies, violence, and pedophilia) was making up Religion of Cuck™, he modeled it after the Judaism because he was legitimately a merchant in the middle of the Arabian peninsula trying to expand his trading empire. To do that, he'd have to go through Israel. I'm sure he thought that if he could get the Hebrews to adopt his newly minted religion, like he had gotten the dune coons in his area to accept it, then he would have a massive trading empire. Non-Orthodox leftist Jews being self-hating Muslim lovers is the threat to Western Society, because they lead whites filled with guilt by example. If there were no non-Orthodox leftist Jews, there would be no white guilted whites to be SJW's. In a way, you could say it is the Jews, but you really have to make a distinction between God fearing Jews that don't do anything to hurt anyone except maybe try to take Israel back, and Jews that don't fear God enough or at all.

Do you know where you are, you fucking kike? Get the fuck out of here.

How about you just get back to sucking cock, leftypol we all know how much you love doing that instead of attempting to be a real user.

I know right however he has sparked an idea. Zjws are the good jws - if it wasn't for those damned Sjws all the jws would stfu.
Zionist jews
Socialist jews
Two sides of the same bent shekel.

here is a sample of how the US (still) looks on the outside

Are you leftyfaggots actually aware that you cannot meme? Do you realize how retarded you are?
Let me give an example through your pic related. Anyone who is not forced to share his braincells with the whole group would understand the message behind your little maymay without a word written on it.
A real person knows what Netanhajew looks like and what is being portayed but you and your lot can't take the risk of anyone guessing wrong or not understanding so you literally write down what it's all about.
I have to say it is incredibly pathetic and I sincerely hope you die of the aids you contracted during your latest furry orgy.

i was here years before your r_d even existed. and so far you redditors did more damage to this board than Ieftypol ever did.
you mean make retarded circlejerk threads for burgers that everyone else despises?
not enough to beleive that the next ZOG puppet in office will make a difference?

wew, you mus have a diploma or whatever you burgers have in memes and shitposting.

i tought furries and weebs were on your t_d side?

heres another meme to trigger (((you)))

It's not that zionists are justice warriors in any sense. They aren't two sides of the same bent shekel.

Jews honestly believe that God himself grants the land of Israel to the Jews. The old testament wasn't doubted as an actual historical document until recently, when the atheists metastasised.

It's more like if Swedes left Sweden and decided they're determined to make their way back in one day, and reconquer Sweden, or Spain with their reconquista. It's a based agenda, by any standard. The part where we start to have a problem is when we don't afford religious Orthodox Jews the same respect we might afford a White nation, when they are clearly our intellectual equals, and a necessary antecedent to Western Society.

If we learn anything from the fall of Germany, is that we have to make a distinction between good Jews and bad Jews. Incentivize the bad Jews to be more like the good Jews, so they aren't giving Whites the sjw disease.

America had Israel established as a beachhead in the middle east, because in an era where war is fought with planes, tanks, and helicopters, your military consumes oil like water when they have to go active.

America being based can de-kebab Europe, we really just have to encourage Jews to actually be religious Orthodox Jews, and stand behind Israel. They're our bros. Catholicism never being part of governance in America is the reason why we're the only country that tolerated them, and made them our bros. Anti-Jewish propaganda that lumps in all Jews together as one group is leftist propaganda.

I just want to say: Mods are doing absolutely stellar. We are blessed.to have such a great team. Your work is appreciated and cruicial to success we achieve together and the force we keep on building.

sharesoys:
watch this closely, this is for you

Bloody hell son, keep your retardation down or you might just sperg out and die right were you sit.
You couldn't understand how obvious of a kikeshill you are if drew a scetch. with tips and pointers not to mention an explanation as to what everything means.
Excellent job on your latest maymay tbh did your wife's son help you with it?

so far youve been the one getting triggered and autistically screeching over a few basic redpills.
how am i a kike shill? am i supporting the US and its ZOG?
what would those be? your butthurt feelings?
no, we dont have that kind of degeneracy here, american liberal values arent that strong in this part of europe.

whats that suppost to mean? everyone knows jews arent athletic. my countrys medals are 7-12-19 and we started in the 90s. also you do know that africans compete for the SAR team right?

sharesoys can't into memetics. Memetics are given to those that are worthy of them.
Resistance is futile

you are literal cancer

Stop replying to the shill user

The problem is, the Jews don't HAVE that claim.

Religious Jews are a different type of opponent; more honourable, yeah. But certainly not an ally.

you think your goverment and corporations are ruled by the french or something?

Yes ZOG and the Neokikes and liberals who are politicians want them in power but not the people of America

That you ron?

They are more incompetent than CTR.
lol

They are CTR, idiot. Just a rebrand.

Christ, just move the pork back. Like who the fuck will even know? Unless they hire muslim staff of course.

Thats meth-mouth user, this dirty monkey is also a fucking tweaker. Same goes for Alison Parker in first picture. Shes at a later stage. Beware anons, you see people with faces like this all the time. Learn to identify and avoid them, they are unpredictable and downright dangerous.

They are about as dangerous as a bundle of twigs.
They have sold their soul to the devil. There is nothing there. Are you familiar with shadow people at all?
They have consumed them. We are dealing with a heap of ash

OP is a faggot, but a cool faggot like Freddie Mercury.jpg

Test

Stickied again?

great, now people can ramble some more with pointless noise and NEVER ACTUALLY POST ANYTHING about the supposed data from OP. why did mods sticky it again when it’s never yielded any substantial Information? it’s clearly filled with people who obsess over this one fat black dude endlessly usually with 1 post, who also spam cuckchan. I have yet to see anyone’s results from combing this supposed leak, and like hell if I’m downloading that shit

They are using some plugins and there are vulnerabilities in the website allowing for theoretical full control and thus shut down. Will post once got a target specified.

As of now they've locked the contents folder.

Why do White Nationalists want to kill White people who wish to meet up without them?
8ch.net/polmeta/res/28806.html

Why would Holla Forums ban a White meet up?

Why are Whites the only ethnic group that do not meet up and network?

Jewish networking
archive.is/cdyCI

Black networking
archive.is/H6Q6e

Hispanic Networking
archive.is/SeJ8O

Asian Networking
archive.is/GTWOO

Indian Networking
archive.is/FfPFp

Muslim Networking
archive.is/rPIj1

vs.

White Networking
archive.is/LEhxc

STOP-POL-CENSORSHIP
Censorship on/pol/ is worse than any of the social media sites.
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL

There is a war against Whites being currently waged. It's time to start fighting back.

White Nationalism is the cause of "White Genocide"

That was a fast response!

Make a better retort Imkampfy.

isnt that what andrew jew did then he went to fedeeral prison?

I suggest pork rinds for maximum keks

I'm sure they'd like it more if it were preemptive rather than reactive. I almost feel sorry for the IT guy but I just can't quite feel sympathy for someone with that responsibility being that retarded.

Don't 󠁗󠁯󠁲󠁲󠁹even 󠀠󠁡󠁢󠁯󠁵worry 󠁴󠀠󠁡󠁮󠁯about 󠁮󠀮it.

well its either a nigger or a roach so no need to feel sorry

Alison Parker on the juice too? Now we know why she has to render that make-up so thick. Bet she's one of those OCD face-pickers when she's got her tweak on - you can see the skin around her mouth has started to go. Like the way she tries to hide her rank hair beneath that headband.

The irony is almost perfect: Reproductive Justice, LGTBBQ Rights Activist. Clever girl this one, her 'community' can't reproduce. Where's the justice in that? Wonder how many abortions she's had? Typical almost pretty fag hag; lonely, virtue signalling junkie.

No one's going to save you Ali. Fag Hags are not an oppressed minority but larping the self-harming-tragic is always good for the sympathy vote. You could have been so much more that just tolerated because you're a useful ally. Get yourself clean before your dirty little secret and growing intolerance turns you bitter and sad on the world. Channel some of your Lost Puppy Syndrome into finding the real Alison R. Parker and healing her.

What's the guys email.

This shit is linked on plebbit. THE END IS NIGH

Pretty much narrows down who the kike puppet is, eh? A higher percentage than spics and he ran with "you're gonna have to go back" as the cornerstone.

Jess McIntosh and Jon-David Schlough
>archive.is/iPcLo
Apparently she married Jon-David Schlough in 2011 and they honeymooned in Middleburg, VA.

Does any user still have the DC voter registration PDF?

(checked)

YANG, JOHN E
MCINTOSH, JESSICA L
SCHLOUGH, JON DAVID E

All three of these folks live in the same apartment in DC (according to the voter rolls of Washington, DC as of 5/30/2016). John Yang appears to be some sort of reporter for PBS.

Ignore that PDF request, I found my copy

Kikes always vote overwhelmingly democrat. 79% of jews voted for Gore against Bush in 2000, yet he went on to let them do 9/11 and start two wars.

bush did that to make himself usefull. not the other way around

True

Wait what the fuck is a Jew?
You make it sound like you are talking about people, us white apes.
Where I come from the word jew means tiny little rodents that can be found all over the world which spread diseases wherever they go.
Quit anthropomorphizing rodents you faggot furry tranny fuck

Those fucking racists have all the POC's at the bottom of their page! Are they insinuating that all brown people should not be at the top of their staff page?

overzealous stigma is redundant when it cripples the practical action.
this is what buried germany in the eastern front and what had hillary so convinved in victory.
hate your enemy, but do not underestamate him

so i just looked at some of their images
seems the "regulars" at leftypol are professional shareblue employees
it all adds up
pol is right again

ShareBlue is on Gab.ai now - under @sharebluemedia

Faggotry posts

What materials regarding infosec can you suggest? Those about how both the defense and offense work and how to and not to set up the former one and, of course, how to penetrate it are of my interest.

Thanks a lot in advance.

this was about to slide off
not so sure we are done with this one yet