#HavaaraAgreement

1. No one will believe the holohoax meme if they learn about this. No one will believe Jews were fighting for Germany, commanding battle ships, while their kids and relatives were being gassed.

2. Israel is being attacked by the Left and UN, controlled opposition yes, but not amoung the stupid lefty college kids. Expose them to this and with all their anti-Israel rhetoric happening RIGHT NOW, they might include the idea of Israel being a Nazi State by including the Transfer agreement.

3. We can use the Leftist rage against Israel/Jerusalem to redpill people on the Holohoax with the #HaavaraAgreement posters, tweets, memes.

4. Once the Holohoax is exposed, people become interested in the TRUE reasons for WW2 and the cover-up, and ZOG's power to be able to cover such things up.

5. International Banking cartels are no longer tied to "muh capitalism" but to the reasons for WW2 = usury.

End result: you don't have to fight against white genocide anymore because the Nazi meme is what keeps it going. Without that all they have is slavery and "native americans" which is easy to redpill on and disprove and happened a long time ago. Ethno-Nationalism rises.

Other urls found in this thread:

jta.org/2017/01/31/news-opinion/united-states/remember-the-11-million-why-an-inflated-victims-tally-irks-holocaust-historians
rense.com/1.imagesH/coins.jpg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Abe Foxman wrote the forward to the anniversary edition of The Transfer Agreement. It isn't the big secret that you think it is. Some kike news site (maybe Haaretz) recently published an article about some yid who sent to Palestine by the NSDAP.

Teach them about Lehi too. The narrative will shoah itself.

Give it a go I guess but realize, these fucks got tattoo granny visiting their school three times a year and a couple of holohoax movies and tv shows a year since birth. Not to mention their jewish 'friend' who repeatedly told them it was real. I say kill anyone who supports jews so it's real in their mind and body. It's too late in the day for chit chat.

Give it a shot. Never has worked for me, as the moment the topic is directly breeched there is nothing but emotional responses. If you can come up with a method that works repeatedly, share it.

IM
PLYING
IM
PLICATIONS

Let me spell it out for you:

"If 100,000 Jews were fighting for Germany against America (or whatever Allie country you're from) then how could their families been in death camps?"

Let that sink in… Don't say it as a challenge. Say it like a confused kid.

bump

They'll probably say something like Hitler gave them the choice: Join or Die

HEILED

I just happen to know a technique. I call it "The Seed of Doubt."
–Slackers 2002

"It still doesn't make sense if ALL the jews were being rounded up and killed all over the place".

Because, according to jewish history, Hitler was going to turn them all into soap and lampshades after the war. The best of these "nya ha" arguments to go with is how there were still kikes and kike businesses in the Berlin directory long after the supposed Holocaust started. I think 1943. Hopefully someone with better memory can correct me on this.

"But wasn't the Holocaust was during the war?"

The Hitler's Jewish Soldiers book that everybody cites for the 100,000 figure makes the claim that they planned to shoah them afterwards. It doesn't work.

"that still doesn't explain how a holocaust could of been happening around 100,000 soldiers of their own family, people neighbors".

It's like you're a kike arguing for kikes because no normal person would say shit like that.

Here's a quote from a Publishers Weekly review of Hitler's Jewish Soldiers':

I gave you the argument that works. Yours cites a book that heavily re-enforces the Holocaust myth and "answers" your argument.

This isn't about your extensive knowledge of Jewish theory. It's about planting seeds of doubt into people at a time when Israel is seen as Fascist.

You think you're going to be arguing with Jewish historians because you put up a poster somewhere? No. And no one is going to believe that soilders were saying goodbye to their daughter who was being put into a death camp while they went off to drive battle ships against the people 'saving them'.

The book would never come into play. It's #HaavaraAgreement.

It's a seed of doubt MORE powerful than ANY holohoax "revisionism" because it's accepted knowledge, unlike pictures of gas chambers and shit.

And just to add to that.

I wasn't redpilled on Holla Forums or some slow conversion of (((alt-right))) e-celebs and websites. I did it myself. And the first thing that made me do a major double take was the Transfer Agreement.

Anything anybody looks up re:the 100,000 mischlings that served Hitler re-enforces the Holohoax.

And if you wan something for a poster, the Simon Weisenthal's fictional 5 million, which was in the news earlier this year, works much better. "If they lied about the deaths of 5 million people, why should we believe them about the other 6 million?"

It seems these days unless the (((Alt-Right))) is running or participating in a Holla Forums campaign it doesn't happen. And that's just sad.

That's just insane logic.

That's one of many "Neo-Nazi" talking points that no one believes. No one is going to read books by your mentors - EVER. But they will look into the Haavara Agreement.

AND AGAIN: Since Israel is seen as a Fascist state by liberals it's perfect timing to push the narrative, opening people up to the idea that Jews are lying.

Read what book? The 11 million figure has been everywhere forever, and earlier this year even the jewish press admitted it was entirely manufactured by Wiesenthal to trick goyim into caring about the Holohoax.

And if you google the Haavara Agreement, this is the second result:

It's a dead end.

Jews jewing jews.

German jews hated Russian "jews" (communists/Khazars) or as Trump would say

FAKE JEWS

Holla Forums is dead. This place is just another ZOG outlet now.

Posted via proxy because I got banned for a month for calling out the 'Trump is secretly anti-jewry" LARPing and pro-Israel narratives.

So? No one says 11 million, they all say 30 million, and 6 millions Jews. WTF is your point? No one cares about this shit. It's not going to plant the seed of doubt, it's not what the thread is about. It wont fit into the modern Jerusalem issue!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It's 100% you arguing to shill the thread.

Normies don't think this way retard.

This isn't a thread about the Haavara Agreement and it's legitmacy with Jewish newspapers and historians. It's a thread about redpilling Liberal normies to make them second guessthe PURE NARRATIVE. And it works.

I know :^(

You really must be autistic. If you can show someone that almost half of the Holohoax figured they've heard for years was completely made up, you're going to plant a bigger seed of doubt than getting them to read some jewish article that says "the Nazis originally deported some jews before finally deciding to genocide them and turn them into furniture and cleaning supplies".

You need more experience redpilling normalfags. What
said is one of many things that immediately redpills a typical normalfag. Normalfags come in many varieties and only the ones that feel they need to believe the holohoax will make up excuses. When they do you politely and calmly ask them if they know that for sure; i.e. if they truly believe in their half-baked excuse. This is important because it forces them to do what most don't do: make them question the (((narrative))) itself. If they possess even a slightest bit of logic and are honest, the (((narrative))) check will fail. Regardless, no matter what their answer is, follow up with more information like what said about jewish businesses. When you do, they will realize that there is more to the story than the (((narrative))) shows.

Overall, the first stage of redpilling normalfags is to always have more information ready to dispense. Once the evidence is stacked against the holohoax, most normalfags will crumble and accept that what you say is true. Only the minority of them like you see on twitter will try making excuses, and the reason why is because they are virtue signaling - not actually trying to debate. Again, those normalfags need to believe in the holohoax and one main reason is to virtue signal.

*figure

I remember reading a thread about that and it didn't seem like it actually admitted it at all.

Yes they did. It's been known for decades, but it only got mainstream attention earlier this year after Trump's Holohoax statement that mentioned only it, and no 6 gorrilion.

jta.org/2017/01/31/news-opinion/united-states/remember-the-11-million-why-an-inflated-victims-tally-irks-holocaust-historians

YOU CAN'T

Period.

It's a fucking seed of doubt, not a lecture that you're giving. Go give lectures. I dare you.

Does using this actually work? It doesn't seem like it would do anything more than saying the soap and lampshades were fake news.

You can sum it all up in two sentences, no more than it would take to explain the the transfer agreement.

Haavara only seems particularly damning if you're blowing it out of proportion to fit the false narrative that Hitler was a zionist agent and "the father of Israel". Other than that, it's just a minor point in history that's already been factored into the Holocaust myth.

Yes. People haven't had soap and lampshades drilled into them the way muh 11 gorillion is. It was even the figure on wikipedia until this past January.

The N.A.-Z.I. movement that founded Rothschild's Israel is the same one that was formed when Hitler's Nationalsozialistische Arbeiterpartei (N.A.) signed a pact with Chaim Azriel Weizmann's Zionist Internationale (Z.I.) and together these two entities created The N.A.-Z.I. Party, in spring, 1923 in Austria.
The commonality between these two diverse groups was the need to get the Ashkanazi and Khazar jews out of Europe. The N.A. hated the bankers, and the economic destruction and moral degradation of the Wiemar republic, White the Z.I . wanted every Jew relocated to Palestine.
Weitzman's cohort, Yitzhak Greenbaum, Chairman of the Rescue Committee of the Jewish Agency, made this statement
"One cow in Palestine is worth more than all the Jews in Poland".

N.A.- Z.I. commemorative coin
rense.com/1.imagesH/coins.jpg

Eustus Mullins lectures on the foundation of the N.A.-Z.I. Movement.

Daily reminder that Eustace Mullins didn't believe any of that bullshit, and had to put kosher dribble in his books (but not pamphlets) so he could support himself. He'd also tailor his message in his later years to keep his audience/interview happy, and in that case, he was in Canada, with jewish hate crime laws.

You did however prove my point that Haavara-fags are usually obsessed with jewish lies about Hitler.

Wartime decryptions of German communications by the British government show that only 60,000 people died at Auschwitz and less than half of those were jews. Coupled with the testimonies of jews at the other five camps in occupied Poland that no executions were carried out, we see that the claim of a ‘holocaust’ is entirely false.

And it doesn’t matter because no one will ever believe you.

Let Hitler take care of that once the Leftist is screaming the Holocaust is fake at a ralley. You fucking idiot.

It's not about who argued with you on 4ch. It's about seed of doubt for normies.

Has never worked for me in the past and your 'this will work on letists' angle is wrong because this merely implicates NS germany with the creation of israel, thing that leftists kvetch about 24/7

Nobody on Holla Forums ever argued on the idea that Trump was ever anti-kike. At times they would say that they never asked for him to be Literally Hitler, I sure didn't either. Supporting Israel is what (((they))) will always want for any US president, if you don't then you get JFK'd. What Hitler had to go through back in those times would have been the bravest thing a White man would have ever done. At any moment you'd think the Rothskikes would have silenced him immediately during the (((democratic))) times of the Weimar Republic. Commies and degenerates were fucking everywhere back then. An old version of Antifa also existed as well.

What completely angers me however is when it comes to anti-Trump posts that are mostly just tend to be spam from 4cuck and /lowtpol/ filled with libtard "memes" like "Drumpf", "Cheetos", and calling him orange. At times it would also tend to be spam from /int/ like the memes "Trumpcucks" and "Chesscucks". I don't know what happened to that board but I've seen a recent thread on /int/ that said "tfw no black gf". I'm just tired that shills spamming and samefagging all over the board never seem to come up with solutions, all they ever fucking do is derail threads and sometimes try to tell Holla Forumsacks to come back to cuckchan as if that shithole of a website is ever worth saving nowadays.

When you actually look at the 2016 elections at any different angle the other candidates were just complete garbage. I sometimes feel like maybe Whites should take it out to the streets, I know that's what CIAniggers want but just think about what the next elections would be like? This is not defeatism, I just think maybe it is best for the nation to go crashing with no survivors. Maybe this time the kikes won't be able to escape back to their "holy land".

This is what makes me want to hang every Leftist subhuman scum out there tbh fam. They maybe anti-Pissrael but what good does that do when they still want the browning of the West to commence down to the last White family remaining.

These soyboys may not know this but pro-Israel Zionist kikes that said soyboys tend to be against are also advocating for the browning of the West. For the sake of #OpenBordersForIsrael to ever truly happen, I'll let the commies and dune coons win instead of the kikes winning.

As I was saying, this bumbling nonsense debate is nothing more just Zionist goyim vs Marxist goyim, both are supported by kikes and this is the most crucial part of the argument. Supporting any ideology invented by kikes will always be a race traitor. This is why I don't support these so called "anti-Zionist" JewTube channels who tend to believe on another kike lie known as "Judaism rejects Zionism".

What board are you been posting on for the past 2 years? Any time Trump shills for the kikes every thread calling him out is filled with people going apeshit to defend him and rationalize how him sucking kike dick actually means ending kike control in some 123124D chess move.
I've never seen this. I'm not saying it doesn't happen but it must be pretty rare.
Yeah these I've seen and they're valid insults. Use of cucks is ironic given /r/The_Zionists userbases obsession with using it. And holy fuck is it retarded how many times Trump fanboys unironically bring up chess moves so they need to be mocked for that shit.

Every other candidate was garbage, but so was Trump. Why did anons adopt the stance of having to pick sides in the last election? Literally every other election has always has a kikeservative and anons have rarely if ever sided with them, certainly not to the scale they've sided with Trump. It's very obvious this board, other boards and by extension the quasi ideology they embody has been cooped by neocon civnat kikes that have easily manipulated what appears to be a young and impressionable demographic. The lolbergs alt-kikers are so impatient that they'll literally worship anyone or anything that pisses off "libtards". A gay jewish race mixing pedo supporting low level shockjocky is called based. Let that sink in. People say Trump is a step in the right direction but he's doing more harm than good in my opinion by redpilling people on the wrong narrative.

Learn how to read. Nobody on Holla Forums. Redditors aren’t Holla Forumsacks. The_Donald’s shill brigade is not part of Holla Forums. NO ACTUAL Holla ForumsACK HAS EVER BELIEVED THAT TRUMP WAS ANYTHING BUT AN OVERTON WINDOW SHIFT. ONLY KIKES AND THEIR LEFTIST PUPPETS THINK HE IS HITLER.

You're debating semantics now. These people are on Holla Forums. I agree they aren't true Holla Forumsacks but they still post on Holla Forums in very large numbers and have done for the last few years. Which is my entire point, this board has been cooped/invaded by these people. Me and you aren't in disagreement on that point.

kikes fall on all sides of the left-right spectrum. politically Israel is actually in line with the political window shift we are seeing in the US so at the moment it's beneficial to them.

This thread wins December's Holla Forums Diversity Award for "the most shilled thread".

German jews hated Russian "jews"
Nice try mooshie

Their are no "based" jews, just jews waiting to stick a knife into your back.

This thread is about Leftist normies, pleb.

/

Never mention the Haavara Agreement. It kills the (((Alt-Right)))

No it doesn't, they love the idea.

KEK
Look at this Jew saying the opposite. You can't fool us Jew.

#HavaaraAgreement

The nationalist solution to the Jewish problem is. “They are not my problem.” If they want israel then they have to take it for themselves. And since I’ve seen the Jews character it would be in everyone best interest to side with a Palestinian nation over a kike nation.

that was after it was heavily edited by the ADL though

STOP POL CENSORSHIP
Remove the Holla Forums mod
Censorship on/pol/ is worse than any of the social media sites.
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL 12345rr

After reading through this thread, it's only more obvious the kikes don't like it when we talk about Havaara or Lehi.
You poor guys and your idiotic shilling methods. Some of you must have been here a while and you still suck this much at your jobs?

You hope too much.

It will never happen. Nobody will ever pay attention.

No. They don't like it. But the normies are too brainwashed to ever care about it. Good things don't happen. And if they do, there's always Samson to destroy the world when the good things do happen.

Why would you think anything good would ever happen?

No. Nihilism is the belief that there is no purpose and there are no gods. I'm saying there are both things. The purpose is not for us. It's for the Gods. They are the ones who created this mess so they could torture us for eternity because of how much they hate us.

Nihilism is bitch made and doesn't go far enough. They don't understand how much everything actually sucks.

Try to prove me wrong. Watch what happens.

How is it bait? How is it anything other than the truth, as I know it?

How can you prove me wrong?

This kills the (((Alt-RIght)))

bump

what?

bump

Number one rule is to make your standpoint the "normal" one. For example, make fun of the normie that he still believes in second grade history bullshit that only exists so a war that should have never happened seems justified to kids. Also make fun of how lampshades,soap and gassing sounds like a B horror movie, once he agrees that this was probably bullshit you already got him, make sure you mention all "deathcamps" were only found by untrustable communist soviets or another weakpoints from then on. Always attack the most absurd shit that don't make any sense or is questionable to make the normie think about it, which shouldn't be hard considering all the loopholes in the holohoax.

This works because normies can't stand being viewed as idiots so they will fall for the trap and try to appear as if they know their shit and make you look like an idiot in return. Once trapped, always let the normie explain his viewpoint to you first as he will be the one to trying to convince you and then you crush all his arguments one by one while you keep making fun of him. Being degraded will be an additional reminder to him.
Never ever appear deseperate or try to convince them, do it the other way around.

That just pisses a lot of people off and they shut down. It works on chans because that's the atmosphere.

It's the same tactic shills use to derail normies online, because normies just can't stand looking like a moron publicly so they will try to prove you wrong to regain their social superiority. Of course they will be pissed off but that's the whole point it keeps them locked and they won't give up until they've won because they're not accostumed to losing in an ever agreeing echo chamber. Normies will more likely ignore you and leave the discussion if you try to convince them with facts and bore them or make them think you're tin foil nut. It works offline too as long as you're a bit more "jokingly" about it. This tactic and shame based tactics in general works especially good on woman. I've done this since forever and it always worked out for me.

Its a good eye opener, but doesn't really work for redpills. It was called the Final Solution, the idea being that the Haavara Agreement didn't work.

Ask them to find the list of the names of the dead.

Guy with 200 IQ sounds like an original 8ch Holla Forumslack. That should tell you something.

holohoax exposure is a great maymay

nice word filter, mods

No he doesn't

BUMP

Havaara Agreement was cancelled.
Hitler sent 60k Jews to Israel and the rest he had planned for France. In both locations the kikes were to live under a strict SS police state. This is not "Zionism."

Hitler wasn't a Zionist.
Havaara Agreement wasn't Zionism,.

Yes they will.
"Germany just used it as an excuse to seize the assets of Jews to revitalize the economy"

No reason to not believe in sixty billion jews being gassed with cyanide pellets.

he forgot to