"Finsbury Park mosque attacker" goes to trial

PLEADS NOT GUILTY
On the evening of 19 June 2017, in London's Finsbury Park area, Darren Osborne drove his van into a group of people, injuring at least eight. The victims were Muslim men who had just finished their evening prayers at a nearby mosque.
The incident was seized on by the media, by politicians, and by the witnesses themselves as proof that terrorism goes both ways, that white Britons target Muslims for mass murder. But there were some flaws in this story, including:
>the crash actually occurred on a side street several blocks away from the mosque
And then, a week later, the story was all but dropped by the news media. But now he's back. What do you think we're going to learn, Holla Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/XtzoP
archive.fo/bjH3c
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Are they implying stinkbeards are enemies of her Majesty?

The 'facts' of the case haven't changed much since June. From yesterday's Metro article (pic related):

If I remember right he slammed on his breaks, and the muslims even reported the break-lights came on and the van screeched as it collided with them. I don't think I'm getting this confused with something else but its possible.If that is the correct remembering - then its fairly obvious that it was not intentional.

It's obvious that they're just trying to frame it as a terror attack to cover up the fact that footage of the Pakis attacking him for no reason was shown on live TV to the goyim, wouldn't want to break the religion of peace narrative.

yea the whole thing came off as a huge hit piece. Def some funny business going on

Don't suppose you have the article where all this stuff was stated? All those posted so far have just been regurgitating the 'kill all muslims' stuff (which honestly would have been nice, but the truth is more important).

PART AND PARCEL
A N A
R D R
T C
E
L

fugg x—DDD

It was clear he was going to be set up once the Stasi goons carted him off to a blacksite.

Some people he's a crazy hooligan,
Some say he's a patriot,
Others say he's a long lost Welsh cousin of the Stig,
All we know is, there have been no ramavans observed since he went on tour.

So some dude started having a heart attack in the street. Guy doesn't manage to avoid.
So he's a terrorist?

Oh this poor man knows so little

Bumping because the PM personally virtue signalled over this case, and he may well be innocent.

About as blacksite as it gets in England.
archive.fo/XtzoP

Any word on this bad goy?

"arrested on suspicion of posting an offensive Facebook post"

The world is a joke.

Savage

so he was a royalist cuck

Am I the only one who finds this very difficult to believe?

Considering he's a freemason and the whole event is another carefully coordinated piece of theater, he could easily have shouted something as rehearsed as that out.
Observe this picture from the event. Take note of the paki woman carrying her crisis number, and the two zogbots helping her in a manner that would only injure her still further, whilst two fake air ambulance men look on/ ignore the victim. Air ambulance didn't attend as far as I could ascertain but this picture is definitely from that event.

He should be knighted.

I retract my previous statement if he is provably a freemason.

Of course it's difficult to believe. Look at the webms of the eyewitnesses, and how they freely mix facts, conjecture, and superstition into one big unreliable mess.

To expand on this, there are three conflicting reports about what the allegd attacker said:

It sounds like a lot to scream out while you're trying to ram your van into people, let alone the difficulty of hearing it over screams, the doppler-effect, etc.

Might as well throw all the other fraternal organizations that you don't know about under the bus too.

(((Theresa May))) lied the moment it happened and made it as if there were two sides in the area of religious terrorism. She is a goddamn liar. Limeys deserve everything they get, for being so cucked.

It's not possible to be knighted by a queen. Queens cannot rule.

This was a confirmed psyop.
An user captured it being set up, claimed that he saw the "victims" walked uninjured to ambulances waiting around the corner, guessed a psyop was underway and began recording. Videos start at that point.
In the video you can see the "victims" completely casual and sitting in the back of an ambulance, then one moves to a stretcher, is totally responsible, adjusting his position etc, then the medics very casually fit him up with pipes and tubes, move him to another meatwagon then stand around chatting to police for 5-10 minutes before slowly driving away without blue lights or sirens.
Yes, it's a psyop, yes I have the videos taken by user whose house they parked outside.
I have the whole set of videos which the user was persuaded to upload to mega, the guy was shitting himself, but the files total 1GB, I haven't converted them, and this channel covers it amply. user's footage starts around 3:30.
tl;dr this is a "not only muslims are terrorists" hoax, HOAX, no one was injured.

*actually user's footage starts around 1:20.
There are inconsistencies with the supposed location too, the incident did not occur at Finsbury mosque.

Don't worry, this story got dropped like a rock soon after it happened. It completely failed to have the impact (((they))) desired. So they decided to focus on Grenfell Tower instead. Ridiculous amount of coverage for this too, only because most if not all the victims were shitskins and also so they could push their usual narrative of "lower class" and oppression.

I think many saw through this story and if not, many at least thought it odd how a guy hitting some people with his van is terrorism.

There were no victims, they torched an empty building for the joint purpose of urban clearance and for propaganda to push dissemination of (((refugees))) and other shitskins into White suburban strongholds because giving them free housing in urban locations is racist and dangerous.
The building was scheduled for demolition years ago, the documents were found to prove it.
tl;dr pro-shitskin psyop. do some research.

archive.fo/bjH3c

Certainly any that take an oath not to testify against each other, and use the fraternity to get undeserved positions of power and authority should at least be imprisoned. Secrecy and administering "justice" cannot be bedfellows.

I really dug into the Grenfell tower story and one thing im positive on - pizza party free van rides for the kids