Bitcoin Implosion Live

Lost 10% of value in two days, plebbit on suicide watch. Right after BTC futures debuted on the Chicago Stock Exchange too. Where are we going next?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/G1jPf
poal.me/6egykg
poloniex.com/
reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/7leq7t/bought_at_19500_ama/
poloniex.com/exchange#usdt_btc
bitgild.com/
forbes.com/sites/nikolaikuznetsov/2017/12/21/are-new-platforms-threatening-the-hegemony-of-bitcoin-and-ethereum/2/
adolfcoin.camp/strength-through-joy/developer-joy/index.html
archive.org/download/roleofmoney032861mbp/roleofmoney032861mbp.pdf
fadedpage.com/link.php?file=20140873-a5.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=DWHhuFhQM50
bitinfocharts.com/bitcoin/address/1P9RQEr2XeE3PEb44ZE35sfZRRW1JHU8qx
bitinfocharts.com/bitcoin/address/1J37CY8hcdUXQ1KfBhMCsUVafa8XjDsdCn-full
usatoday.com/story/tech/nation-now/2017/12/20/winter-solstice-worst-day-2017-astrologers/970249001/
sqmonitor.com/?a=details&lid=5349
hownu.ru/
mega.nz/#!T1t0QA4a
mega.nz/#!T1t0QA4a!K0c48hX6oC4qTMY3miUsVOWbLeSV27XNkyaz-dBADlM
independent.co.uk/life-style/gadgets-and-tech/news/bitcoin-value-james-howells-newport-landfill-hard-drive-campbell-simpson-laszlo-hanyecz-a8091371.html
localbitcoins.com
archive.is/v5kh4
youtube.
archive.fo/ats19
archive.fo/VX6ix
archive.fo/A6FZD
archive.fo/0Jdj6
quadrigacx.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Get a jew in Hollywood to show a nig using bitcoin to get some ass.

Looks like a few points on that chart where you could say the bubble "popped", but it didn't. How is this going to be any different?

The bitcoin bubble isn't anywhere near popping yet. I'm putting us at the "greed" part of the mania phase. It's got another six months at least.

user do you need to get your eyes checked, where do you see such a sustained steep drop in previous data?

It's fine. Look at the history anytime it falls it climbs to ridiculous levels.

$2000 here we come!!!!!

To be fair that seems to be possible for bitcoin since it isn't run by a (((bank))) of any sorts so no (((one))) loses out and tries to save it.

bitcoin is really easy to figure out…

Its logarithmic, base 10 structure.

It goes up 100x then drops 10x. So 20k will drop to 2k. or in this case about $1900, may possible dip below that then settle at $1900. So if you see it drop below $1900 you best be buying.

does any coiner know if you can short bitcoin???? Remember, you can make as much on the way down, as you can on the way up.

It popped at 1k. Went down to 100-200 and stayed low for quite a while.

That was just a bear trap. The real crash is still coming.

If you own bitcoins then now is the time to cash out.

lol

It went from 10-15 to 100 then dropped, then 100- 1100 then dropped, now 20k now its going to drop again.

I guess we'll see.

Most speculative bubbles have multiple bear traps.

2000 was always the target, so 20k being the peak fits in with the price history.

Look at a log graph faggot. "The bubble" has popped 6 gorillion times in the past year.

remember;

when people start to panic and eventually sell everything, do the opposite.

lol

Whatever you say.

Just so you know, everyone is going to laugh at bitcoin investors when they lose all their money. If you're smart, you'll look at cashing out while bitcoin is still worth something.

Bitcoin is dead!!!11

gonna look something like this

I'll still be up 4200% if it drops 95% from here.

or my bad, fucked that up.. more like this

So we should buy?

Not yet. It will drop back around 5k or so before picking back up again. They just took another hack and a lot of people will be dumping. Grab it at 5.

Nothing more than a simple sell off after huge gains.

This is the bottom. Buy! Buy! Buy

It's retracing to 8k to 12k where it will find a floor after another dead cat bounce. BCH will hit 100k next year.

user pls

ignore these faggots, price history does not like .. its going to 2k.

t. nocoiner

I wanted to use a small amount of btc I had yesterday. The fees are at $20-30 now. wtf?

All it takes is one billionaire with bitcoin holdings to pop the bubble.

Wrong the BTC market cap is $246 billion.

The Gay Community?
archive.fo/G1jPf

its really not that big of a deal, except for the fact that you're sperging on about it, a real loss takes a big fucking dive, 14k is impressively high still, 20k and dive is a literal bull trap, if you have never invested in your life, you clearly don't know what you're talking about, you're probably one of those faggots that's never seen stock exchange graphs in their lifetime, it's evident how you preferred generic graph over candle stick ones, you're naturally an illiterate.

not really, everyone wants the bitcoin to crash so they have a chance to invest in it again, no moron will buy bitcoins at the price of 14/20k, that's just fucking ridiculous unless you're extremely rich and want to throw some money away, at this point anyone that purchased the coin back in 2016 made immense profit, so your argument regarding "lose all their money" is pretty fucking retarded.

Smart money all follows the same pattern, you can always see it, when the (((media))) is saying BUY BUY BUY, you need to be SELLING SELLING SELLING.

What is Buffet doing regarding them right now?

will fees ever come down from 1000 satoshis/b ?? can any of you bitcoin millionaires comment on this. It's ridiculous to spend $30 usd to send a small transaction

Smart money is closer to the signal and knows exactly when the news is going to hit ala Nathaniel de Rothschild.

nigga I trade all day everyday, I slang pips like your grandmother slangs pancakes dough

How the fuck should I know (or care), he is either buying them publicly and selling them privately, or he already cashed out.

Smart money makes the news user. If you reading it, its because they paid someone to print it.

see
ala Nathaniel de Rothschild

poal.me/6egykg

this is pretty much the best image ITT.
saved.

poloniex current price for BTC has hit 13700 USDT.

the change is decreasing fast, shits probably going to hit -32.00%

good thing I sold all of my BTC as soon as I noticed the (((news trend)))

Sad that poloniex got rid of its chatbox. Used to have a great time shilling for the latest shitcoin ICO smh.

>good thing I sold all of my BTC as soon as I noticed the (((news trend)))

this guy gets it, I knew the fix was in as soon as every media outlet started posting bit coin articles lol

(cont)

will buy as soon as it defaults to something, still risky but we'll see.

What no one gets, it in order for someone to sell bit coin, their has to be buyers. Its the medias job to find buyers for smart money. Its what they pay them for.

Found some LTC in a account I'd forgotten about and converted to BTC. Idiots drove up the price of the meme LTC thinking it'd go to the moon as well.

I think BTC has long-term potential, though can't say I'd be throwing money at it now. LTC though and the other alt coins are jokes.

oh man, LTC is doing fucking great this week you have no idea, bought that fucker when it was 30 bucks, made about 330 bucks.

WHY THE FUCK DID YOU FORGET ABOUT ME?

AND MY OTHER ROOM?

whoa dude, bitcoin will go back up long term, don't anhero yet

it's the "BITCOIN IS HOT" news wave that lures "these" buyers in, usually braindead kids asking their parents for money to try out BTC for the first time.

Most likely factor that will keep BTC alive:
Right now it seems that with BCH having the capacity of 1TB blocks in the near future, that BTC will die within a few years or just exist as an antique novelty.

What kind of retarded parents give their children money to gamble?

Bitcoin hasn't met the public adoption phase the phase generally goes as follows:
1. Early Adopters
*2. Smart Money(soros and other wealthy buyers,trusts,funds).
3. Public Adoption

*we are currently in the phase of smart money entering, by time public adoption kicks in it'll likely at least double its current high(at least), but for this crash, I expect it to hit resistance around 6-8kmake sure to buy at this point, know when to buy though, this is just an estimate.

BCH is bitcoin cash right?

Didn't Rothschild invest in that???

Looking forward to the despair dip so I can buy-in where I should've originally.

the type that thinks their kids are a geniuses on the computer after opening microsoft word for the first time.

could be, their are cycles within cycles

we've already been through this at the $10, $130, and $1100 mark.

I think it might be going down now.

It's been a nice run?!?!

Big companies such as Bitmain only accept BCH, it is rumored that they will dump bitcoin and put that money into BCH.

Just shows how clueless you are. It doesn't take much to cause a chain reaction, especially just after a tide of normies bought into it.

I don't think that will ever be my complaint, if normies found out about this paradigm way of thinking, it would be a hard investment for all of us that's been doing this for awhile now.

Rothchilds bought the GBTC bitcoin trust. I'm not sure how much of that is BCH these days.

RIP this guy's legs

the only thing that can make a market drop, is smart money pulling out or war or something.

If you see it drop a lot, its because smart money already cashed out and their is nothing holding up the market anymore.

haven't kept up on that, not even sure what that is. Some digital currency portfolio?

Yes, this is quite normal, it usually drops between 1/2 to 1/4 of its high though then slowly moves back up.I'm getting ready to buy back in

Implying this hasn't happened before - this is the third crash this year.

top kek, he should have read master the markets .pdf

Its got a lot more way to go down, $2k is the target.

is this guy fucking crazy?

Most normalfags* or plebs don't have $15k to put in. Remember that most Americans don't even have a dollar in savings. You're talking about the petite bourgeoisie or upper middle class that were investing at the last peak. They're insulated from some of the same manipulations that whales commonly use to extract capital from the market. So no, one billionaire is still unlikely to crash the market. Though a team of venture capitalists and billionaires with 5-10% of BTC in circulation could quite easily…

Reddit cucks never fail at losing lol. I remember these idiots taking out student loans to buy during the 2013 $250 run-up. They had the suicide hotline posted all over the site after it crashed.

Its a hardfork of BTC, I believe its worth around 2,000 today

Base on the fundamentals of Bitcoin(plus smart money entering) history as well as TA, i don't believe it'll go under 4k.

So are you goyim buying Ripple? I've heard it will it $1k soon :^)

Last three times its spikes in price, then crashes to below the last peak .. then settles over a few week to a few month to double the last peak.

So 3rd peak when it when to $1100 it crash to $150, which was the peak before that, then settled at $300 which is where most people got in for this go around, the 4th turning so to speak. Will there be a 5th??? IDK.

Bitcoin is on the futures market now so yes you can short bitcoin. I shouldn't have to tell you how risky that is.

I actually bought a few thousand when it was a few cents, looking to sell in a few years.

It will flagellate around a bit for a few weeks as dumb money refuses to admit they lost and smart money continues to milk them then go to $1000-$2000.

That's what i'm going off of, but I believe this peak has been a bit overbought since it quadrupled its last peak, I was it may go down to its last at 4,800, but definitely under 8,000.

I know you guys are really defensive over your investment. You probably already made a good chunk of cash from it (assuming you trickle selling along the way).

You'd be wise to sell off at least 1/3rd of your bitcoins now. If the media is telling you to buy, it means its time to sell.

No. GBTC is an investment trust that holds bitcoin. Each share of GBTC is worth 0.09196847 BTC. It's mainly for people who don't want to deal with actually buying BTC.

everyone thinks they can predict when the next cycle will happen and how based off the previous boom/bust, but it's never the same (but it could be! NOBODY KNOWS)

My original target was 10k peak down to 1k, but looks like they mixed it up a bit. Can't have the goyim figure out their plan too easily.

I'm shorting right now, studying trading atm and mine as a hobby.

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm….

just wait till everyone wakes up in the morning and sees articles like this

HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM….

The media is not telling me to buy. In fact, I guarantee they are already writing their "Bitcoin is dead!" and "Bitcoin PLUNGES after " articles for the nth time this year. Normies will read that shit and feel superior to people who are up 100000% this year and then forget about bitcoin until the next time it turns out bitcoin actually isn't dead.

Jewish pedophile.

What is this software?

it's poloniex.
poloniex.com/

Back to reddit nocoiner faggot.

Dodged a bullet there, gonna buy when it goes down to $.002

well i'm going to sleep well tonight, i'm fairly comfy, hope you all have a good sleep, if you do get good sleep, that means you made the right investment.

"Bitcoin is finished!" said increasingly nervous man for the 700th time this year. Oh no, it's back down to early december highs. This is clearly the end of the world.

Yeah BTAH great strategy nigger. For your own sake don't manage your own investments.

don't forget about all the ones who gave so much to bernie

I'm waiting for it to crash so I can buy some more, if it hits 4-5,000 I'll drop another g.

This is what I plan on doing too same with stocks when that bubble pops

I've been through these thread 3 times already. Last time was 2013.

Salty latecoiner gets one off

nobody wants the coin dead, just low price for the next wave of investments.

13000 here we come!!!!

I LOVE MARKET CORRECTIONS
Gentlemen, I love dips, I love crashes, I love massacres. I love it when men in suits throw themselves out of 48 story windows, and I love sovereign bond defaults. When my stocks crash 35% I get an erection because I know that monetary inflation over the past decade and a half guarantees that I will see a huge return on the amount I put in.

LOW CONFIDENCE CASCADE IMMINENT

he's a redditor which means his student loans would have been a waste either way since most redditors and tumblrcucks prefer liberal arts over anything else.

Fair point.

Good. Natural selection at work.

some poor fuck just bought a large volume of BTC

He probably went to sleep and left a buy order in thinking …."it'll never happen"

top kek

Sometimes I think that (((ursurers))) aren't so bad for exploiting these kind of people

These are the normalfags who rushed off to buy bitcoin when the media started hyping it up. Looks like another salt mine has opened.

hodl. If you buy something you have to sell in a month, you're stupid, especially in the cryptosphere. You should be able to outwait your investments because you don't "really" care.

Long Term Capital Management, is that you?

Oh boy here we go!!!!!

Thats the thing about investments… You can't take out a loan for something because reddit told you it will be worth 3 times more in a few months. Investments are suppose to be made with money you can afford to lose, something small like 10% of your paychecks. You have to accept the risk that your investment will go to shit when you make it.

When will they learn?

wew

It is really dropping like rocks since yesterday. At least from the peak that it was. I doubt it will reach sub 10k levels.

aren't all virtualcoin currencies basically controlled by kikes?
since i recall one from 1996 that got shut down for being rogue goy finances.

Checked.
Tor user is right - even me, a nocoiner, knows that the psychology of cryptocurrency is to put away like $50 and come back in a few years. Normalfags who are addled by the goy brainlet media expect bitcoin to be some kind of get rich quick scheme - they see the returns and hundreds-percent deflation and think that if they only invest x THOUSANDS and wait a quarter they can be some kind of warren buffet.
It just proves time and time agian your average good goy just doesn't know what he's doing.

We have a massive salt inflow already

reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/7leq7t/bought_at_19500_ama/

Being this dense.

is this nigger for real?

lol

hlod satan

tfw remember having had the opportunity to buy in at .5 cents a BTC

Daily dose.

It isn't called plebbit for nothing

It's like gambling, you're doing it wrong if you expect any of that money back.

Absolutely. Same with stocks. Put the money in, let it sit, and check it every few years. If you're checking/trading it often you're bascally asking to go insane.

could have bought in at $15 was really looking at it… could have just put in my beer money for a couple months… would have been rich bitch

GAS GAS GAS

The entire market really is crashing, just look at the trend similarities in the last day. The only thing that looks up is ripple, which is a dollar a coin. I'm considering dropping $25 on it and hopefully everyone bails into it.

one of you faggots with a plebbit account ask him to mention you in his suicide note.

If you are on Coinbase, setup an account on GDAX (affiliated with Coinbase) which charges no transfer fee to move Bitcoin, then move it to Bittrex or whatever else you want for very small fee.

I found that out last night after a couple hours of searching to try and not pay them their retardedly high fee.

Welp there goes the normalfags dumping. I wonder how many redditors spent 10's of thousands of dollars this month.

Jeez. Even _I_ have some standards. Signing up for a plebbit acount, wew lad

Neat. What website is that?

Dont use bittrex, use poloniex. Bittrex will put a hold on your account when you withdraw until you send them your driver's license or passport as they changed their ToS last year to combat "terrorists, drug dealers, and political extremists" from using their site. It's mainly for identifying who needs to pay their capital gains taxes though.

checking poloniex, shit is out of control, normalfags are spiking the negative change ratio.

Addendum: looks like a nice time to invest
See you nigs in 3 years on my yatch

T O P K E K

Whats up with ripple, teach me your ways.

I think ripple has super fast exchange time, no wonder they are using it to flee from the sinking behemoth coin.

200USD down in past 5 min. Is this really popping that tight virgin bubble ?

have an old gmail with 2FA setup…lost access to it have btc vault tied to it…any ideas???

Well not you specifically, just if anyone has one.
I sure as fuck aren't going to sign up just for one kek.

Can't wait until the reddit fags wake up, it'll be another November 9th.

Same here user, parents even wanted me to buy Ripple ($550), BCH (1) and Ethereum (1) and since I got started about 3 months ago and didn't do shit with the little I put in and have only spent about 1,100 in total, we don't give a shit. I think they may actually want me to wait on buying them more, since shit may be crashing even more.

I made over $100k you dopey fuck.

Remember:

I said it would hit -32.00.
well I guess its going to surpass that, holyfucking shit.

Been waiting for this day since I didn't get in at $300. I won't be that stupid this time, coins are going legit on the stock exchange. Next run up will be the big on boys.

We Joos naow.

Idk it seems cheap and semi-popular and it currently isn't crashing like literally every other coin right now -> meaning other investors might start buyimg -> meaning increased demand -> causing vendors to increase their price
I'd say drop $20-100 on it and just cook for yourself and pirate the next few games you wanted to make up for the difference

Thank you user, its people like you that keep the Jews in power.

based (((banks))) are the only safe way to handle your money.

THE RIDE NEVER FUCKING ENDS

Honestly, I would wait for this whole crash to shake itself out. It will be a few weeks like last time.

So what are the odds of it rebounding once it hits a trough? I've been waiting for it to crash so I can buy low.

eobot was the shit for purchasing gold with your BTC, its a bloody shame they removed that feature, fucking hacks.

Cryptos are the biggest ponzi scheme I've ever seen, but if we can make money off of people willing to spend that much, why not?

I don't think their 5,000 investment is going to be breaking in barrier user.

If it hits 2K you best be looking at buying.

It a mega ponzi, but as long as he ponzi keeps going, we be making the big bux. Just get out BEFORE it peaks.

it will default when the news start to shut the fuck up about bitcoin, usually when they are done talking about the crash and when it goes back to dark again, also a good sign for a stable coin is when reddit starts sperging about how the coin is shit and how it ruined their life, usually the part where they tell everyone not to "buy", you always do the opposite.

Are we Rothschilds now?

Always do the opposite of what the MSM says. Also, reddit.

A single bitcoin is worth more than paper money was worth even before the 1800's. Sure there will be ups and downs, but bitcoin will keep going up simply because paper money will keep being worth less. Don't believe the hype.

were the Hitlerschild now.

true.

>bought bitcoin when it crashed down to $200 USD

Until its backed by something, a government, weapons, ect …. its not "safe" however, that does not mean you can't make uber bux.

It went up to 13545. Americunts will shit their pants when they wake up in few hours.

Fuckin' nice, user.

also BTC is like a fucking solar panel, it'll enter negative at night time in the US and it'll slowly go positive on daylight.

A good trick is to say by $900 at $300 then when it doubles in price, sell $300 getting your original investment back, then let the rest ride.

Congrats, you took it straight from the normies

You have become Jew user.

It doesn't matter what a "single" bitcoin is worth unless you look at it in relation to the maximum number thay can exist at one time. Really, the number circulating is much lower than the number of US dollars circulating, so you can guess what that means.

Good instincts, very nice.

I didn't know that, I will look into it, I already added all my real info to Coinbase though since that was where I started as a normalfag.

Does it always take them a long time to transfer money from the bank or is that because of everything going down the past few weeks? Didn't seem to take that long in August when I did small amount of cash.

Just spend what you can afford. Currency is in all - worthless. It's worth is derived only by demand and when it's gone, btcoin will take a massive hit.

Buy Gold, bullets, and food.

Thanks.

I put half the cash into litecoin which just shot up 700%

Daily reminder for all the BTC fags, in case of another crash, exchange BTC with gold.

bitgild.com/

Too pricey
Illegal
And too pricey. Have food for 1 month but that's that. I am not all up for eating old tincans all the time.

We're in it together user, I'm just not deluded like the redditors are about being in "lamboland" and if those people actually had a chance at that, they'd have to have serious capital to play with any way, not that they know that though.

Hitlerschild
I like it.

Back up 16643 few minutes ago. Now back to 13.256USD.

It is pulling it down more than speculators can buy it

t. a redditcuck

Good on you faggot. I was telling people they'd better sell half their bitcoins when it was at 19k.

In fucking freefall now. This is just like the holocaust.

Good job user!

it looks like someone is trying to maintain the the price at 12700, every single time it hits 12500 some nigger makes it spike again.

yup
13.495 again.
Someone is buying big

Coinbase still says its over 13000

The Coincaust

Smart money is just blowing through everyone's buy and stop losses. Its hilarious.

You mean its the first holocaust.

WEW

ITS ANUDDA NOV 8TH

I'm waiting for all the normalfags to make a run on Coinbase and bring it right the fuck down.

Somebody should check the public ledger for big buyouts

Glad I wanted to get into Ripple instead of Bitcoin, it may actually catch on in a big way outside of investors and drug users. May look into Stellar as well, but I just started all this crypto stuff in the last couple months though so we'll see.

Link: forbes.com/sites/nikolaikuznetsov/2017/12/21/are-new-platforms-threatening-the-hegemony-of-bitcoin-and-ethereum/2/

Didn't archive because I'm a lazy nigger right now and about to go to bed.

One of these is not like the others.

literally whats happening right now.

Best thing to do, is just when every new coin launches, buy $100 at .0000005 or whatever and just hold it.

If just one goes mega viral you'll be a millionaire.

Major investors with buy options on 12.5?

there's a pattern going on, some redditors are waking up early, probably had a horrible fucking sleeping experience.

still, they can maintain the price but they won't bring it back up anytime soon.

top kek

coinbase price is GOING UP while everyone else is going down it seems.

I seem to remember this happening last time, bunches of exchanges are going to go belly up when people can't withdrawn their cash.

Looks like I'm not buying ripple haha
probanly gonna go to sleep for a few hours and wake up next morning, if it's magically past 1.35-1.50 USD i'm in

JUST

;D

Already bought in majorly, and for my family members, at about $0.10. But thanks for the heads up, Moishe.

Your doing it wrong user. Buy low sell high.

fugg :DDDD

Don't buy it when it feels hyped/strong. Wait for the dip and buy. There's a shitload of people who bought Ripple at low cents and are going to cash out. THAT's when you buy (I wouldn't touch it until its < $0.60 again).

you don fucked up, ripple never goes past 1.00

also good news for all the minercucks, eobot GHS 4.0 is fucking cheap for a 4 year contract now, thank god BTC fucking crashed.

I bought 65 of them at about 23 cents, and now I have 171 of them, only worth 200 bucks, but yet, that's still a profit and if I (my parents) lose 550 bucks that's okay, it's like going to the casino and knowing the risk.

If everybody knows what they risk and are willing and able to lose what they gamble with, I say give it a shot.

So much money lost. You know someone's upset and it isn't the jews that were shilling this crap.

Wouldn't be suprised if (((they))) are responsible, I've seen a lot of scared bankers talking about butcoin taking away profits. All they need to do to destroy bitcoin is buy a bunch of it and then sell it all in one go, that starts a chain reaction

I might do that, I see people buying up meme coins, and I always think of Dogecoin, a literal fucking joke that raised over 50,000 for niggers to use a bobsled in Russia.

Russian beach niggers

Just like they lock the diamond and gold markets every chance they get.

This is the same shit that happened last time. Wait for the dust to settle then buy in. Really any coin, the market seems to rise and fall with cuck coin.

Well shit, now I have my doubts. Maybe it won't crash after all.

and did you also take note that anyone from the right spectrum had more profit on investments then the left spectrum?

this is also a good tool to use for investment, as soon as the leftist cucks buys into the MSM meme wagon, its a good sign that you should fuck off out of there as soon as you can.

it goes to show the leftists normies are MSM zombie infested morons, were technically stealing from them in a legal way, feelsgoodman.

Holy shit, what a fucking moron.

Get ready for London, they are about to wake up and and start the real shoah.

Why?
Why?
Why?
Why?
Fucking why?!

it must be people buying and selling coin among themselves to keep the price and and fleece some bulls into buying in.

I would hope so, I would think nobody willing to drop that much money would be that stupid to do that.

Kek there is clearly someone trying to stop it from crashing completely.

Can somebody shop in Coin instead of this please?

Maybe I should buy 50 bucks of AdolfCoin.

adolfcoin.camp/strength-through-joy/developer-joy/index.html

This must be money laundering rather than investment.

I'm sure that Bitcoin's collapse is because financial genius and Kooky Youtube Conspiritard GaruchillaJoe made a video a week or two ago asking the Illuminati to make Bitcoin crash so he could buy some more.

Bought 10 btc dirt cheap in 2012, haven't really bothered with it and I'm completely clueless here, should I just sell it now that normies are waking up and bursting the bubble, what do you think anons?

Burn it all.

Fucking spiczos.

I would hold it for the 100k and $1million go around in the next 5-10 years.

I'd say sell 5 of em over the course of the next few days but hold the rest long term.

Why do I have a weird feeling that it's likely someone like pic rel?

Hold it user, and when the cycle repeats itself, sell to make big guy gains.

Hold the bags for now, in fact do the opposite, buy a little more when it becomes dirt cheap and sell it when MSM starts to report on it again, usually "praising it" once more.

If you bought at 2012 levels I'd hold all of it. Maybe when it was at 19k I'd say sell half hold the rest, but now? Fuck it right the tiger.

Maybe one of the big kikes involved. David Brock or Soros.

Main problem is actually getting your cash out of the exchange.

You would really need to find someone locally willing to buy your shit coin off you for cash.

Did they died??

Vid rel

Seeing a lot of 5-15 coin purchases, one every few minutes
Someone is desperate to keep it at 13K

It's fucky. I would say that exchanges that are slower at withdraw will keep higher prices up.
But when they fall and those blocks get processed .. oh boy

For those not aware, they do this every year. Starting in November they start pumping it until around new years, then everyone dumps and buys it back again cheaper in January. They do this for end of year tax purposes. I've been doing this for the last three years.

This is actually the perfect time to invest. Now that the kikes have started investing there's no limit to how high they'll pump it to in the future.

Wait time for tansactions is still 50 minutes, so everything is happening with plenty of delay.

Still better than one day wait time a couple of days ago.

I'd laugh my ass off if bitcoin is just a method of draining banks and gov. accounts without a trace.

As well as SHA256 algo just one huge data-cracking operation.

Kek. Sell now, and then buy it back in a couple of weeks once it hits the bottom and starts to rise again.

Hey Holla Forums, how will reddit celebrate christmas this year?

this is also a good idea.

Probably with a lot of alcohol.

What the hell man. How do I invest chump change into Ripple now?

My guesstimation is an 8k floor assuming last year's growth holds (it will) other than the bubble. it went mainstream, this is the first big bubble, and it will hold value

Seriously? That is interesting and I will look into it.

are all humans
.69387722 is a bot

You know that is 140k purchase which is at a couple of mill per hour. Just (((who))) could dispense with such amount ?

Got a link ? I need to check that wallet

I used Bittrex but another user said you have to jump through extra hoops to pull money out. I haven't pulled anything out of it though.

Also, when that guy runs out of the money price will plummet.

just use eobot and epay.

Ripple just plummeted to 86 cents.

Rip this guy:

Someone's fucking with ripple

I was thinking about a plot for a scifi story where a cryptocurrency is basically just a giant roko's-basilisk reward system type deal

Been watching here

Nah, if it's gonna go really low I'll drop some burgers on it.

SELL SELL SELL

Reminder to use ripple only when BTC is crashing, every smart fag uses it when the ship is sinking, other normalfags exchange ripple because the change ratio for them is drastically high so they don't want to lose money, but they have no idea what to do with ripple, well now you know.

What? I can see you don't know how Bitcoin mining works.

Just look at the price history graphs. This year was way more then what I expected though. Now that the kikes are joining the chinks in trading what can be thought of as an unregulated stock, the sky is the limit in how far they can pump it. Next year expect Bitcoin to be pumped to over $60k with $20k drops here and there.

Will the Chinese economy crash from this shit?

Bubbles implode? Oh god what a surprise

here come the media (((excuses))) after the fact

God you just implied the world economy crashing and that gave me an instant erection

this is fucking hilarious.

Top Kek.

I was simply joking

It's bottomed out.

as I mentioned before, BTC is like a solar panel, it dies out during night time and it slowly catches up during daylight.

Jokes on me, I can't use eobot either. I live in cucked Washington, and apparently our pozzing extends far. I just want to buy some chump change worth of ripple and whatever else is mega cheap and walk away for a few years. Is that too much to ask?

Dawn is coming.

It's gonna dip big in few minutes back to 13.2

means not much is holding it up

Bittrex?

Washington "muh constitution" state won't let you trade on the free market? Dafuq?

Commies don't like people making a buck? Shocking!

Boom 13.190

Going for 13.100 in 5 min

Already there
12.800 in 5

Goodnight fellow anons! I'll be back when I wake up and get a couple of laughs!

Was there really someone retarded enough to belive bitcoin wasn't a bubble?

Yes. The site just redirects me to his message once I actually sign in. I got a vaguely similar message from poloniex before I even finished account creation. Am I just cucked from all coins?

I'll try this now, even though it seems like it's the worst option presented.

huh, If I stayed instead of dumping at 19300, I still would have made money

Oh kek i was hoping this would happen.

What would you anons buy in on ripple? .60-70? Tonight looks to be an interesting night - weekend for investing.

My bad, there are a lot of clueless people.

If I made a website where you could buy crypto with prepaid debit cards and didn't have to give personal identifying info would you use it?

JUST

Fucking hate this state honestly. Someone please nuke Seattle.

Wait for this all to settle out. Unless you selling to cover your positions you should not be investing in the volatility.

I remember when people first started mining that fucking monopoly money, If my teenager self bought in then Id still have millions if the price crashed back to $600/700

I fucked up.
Only 13.1 now

HA, youre philanthropic (((Techindustry))) overlords like Bill Gates dont want you goyim trying to participate in something might make you richer than them

Not far off.

That little joke actually made a Singaporean finance grad and his rich friends a good sum of money back in those days. They even opened up a public IRC chat and the normies in there didn't even realized they were being pumped and dumped in real time. It was a pretty hilarious ride.

2335 transactions
13BTC fee
that's $78 average fee @$14k

truly a (((future)))

More than banks even
100 bucks for 30k transfer

13,300 now
Going back to 13,100 swiftly

buy ohni

How are you making these predictions? Technical analysis, charts?

100% autism

they are not predictions, its the current.

it's holding 13,170, now there are 2 case scenarios, back on december 9th to 10th it had an average dive but it bounced back up, now this second dive could shoot the coin back up again but I don't think it'll reach 19k, if we have a second bounce the third one might not even be a bounce, it'll be a fucking suicide jump.

If I wanted to set up a wallet and means to buy on short term notice, how should I go about that? I assume I need a conventional bank account to pull funds from in order to buy in the first place.

Another scenario as I see. Idiots love to buy at 13.340 when people were selling at 13.170.

There's nothing else that would hike the price like that. People just like to overpay apparently.
Price stuck at 13.160 for a solid minute. Apparently norms don't want to sell for lower.

you only need cash and a bitcoin atm

I remember a buddy mentioning it when it hit rock bottom, and we were all like "oh forget about it then it's done for."

tfw i didnt just say "get me 100 of it just for shits and giggles"

By far the strongest tool in the box.

Is there a high demand for buying coins with prepaid debit cards?

I always forget those exist. Do you need to buy a special USB key to make use of them, or just show up with any one you happen to have? I've been watching BTC out of the corner of my eye for 10 years but have never really researched what to do about it. Seems like this would be a decent dip to buy into.

It is a pretty juicy dip. I'd be tempted.

Momma raised no fool

There's nothing all the way to 12.950 when some dude is sitting with 374.000 bucks waiting to buy.

Correction, one stacked 26 on 13.300.

Price is going up because people aren't selling. Might be just it today and will pick up.

Dip to 13.070 was pretty fast. I wonder what will tomorrow bring. Doesn't look too bright for now even if price is back to 13.6

Think we'll see another dip in 4 or so hours when Americans wake up and see the fallout?

I sold all mine at $400. Then in January of this year I bought 1 at $1000 to play around with. I'm going to wait it out until 2 or 3 years and when they pump it near $100k I'm going to cash out.

Britbongs just finishing their tea and burgers ain't woken up yet.

Yup. It was at 16.000 same time yesterday.

And we were at 13.6 a minute ago, 13.5 now. Looks we are going downhill again.

bag holders and whales enjoying normie bucks

checked

13.8 is the acid test IMO.

I think some of you niggers might need that
archive.org/download/roleofmoney032861mbp/roleofmoney032861mbp.pdf
fadedpage.com/link.php?file=20140873-a5.pdf

When it drops under 10k€ people will sell fast.
Idiots are buying at 13.68 again.

Hope britbongers are up to fell the assburn now. No tea's gonna cure that. 30% down in few days.

13733 now.
Going for a dip to 13.5.

Jesus christ
13480 dooown we goo

fuck me, wrong copypasta

it was fun while it lasted friends CryptoCurrency is dead

youtube.com/watch?v=DWHhuFhQM50

Ended at 13.270. Time to pump it back up.

I wonder if there's a digital jew behind all the exchanges. Pump and dump. Perfect way to suck goyim off their money.

so, some idiots just lost 200$ per BC within 3 minutes?
NOICE

you need smartphone with a wallet

please make it stop

400$ actually

Jesus christ. It is like a hand cranked pump.

Going for 13.800 again ….

never go full retard user

payment went through early yesterday, it's only a matter of time.

YYYEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Apparently it stuck at 16.650 and going back down wow 13500.97 in a minute

Is this it ?

nice meme. 6k minimum based on the last year of growth

HE HATES IT

There is no growth in bitcoin. It is only inflation and deflation. Perfect ponzi scheme IMO if you set it up that way.
If it is, still a shame it is more stable than venesuelan shekels or nigerian mud cookie money.

Are the rich liberals waking up ?

Have we reached the bottom that is the question. Looks like it.

Like a baby.

Don't buy (((ripple))) unless you want a nice, cosy, controlled return on your pension fund mang. They're kikey as fuck, totally centralized & their system doesn't achieve consensus… Look for the systems that'll usurp them.

Wow…

Funny but true.

Hey faggots
you are all wrong, bitcoin is crashing because of these two dudes:
1J37CY8hcdUXQ1KfBhMCsUVafa8XjDsdCn
1P9RQEr2XeE3PEb44ZE35sfZRRW1JHU8qx

bitinfocharts.com/bitcoin/address/1P9RQEr2XeE3PEb44ZE35sfZRRW1JHU8qx
bitinfocharts.com/bitcoin/address/1J37CY8hcdUXQ1KfBhMCsUVafa8XjDsdCn-full

every single block, they do a hole lot of these: (pic related)

Not quite, the money chinks put in are the money they don't want their government to know they possess anyway.

what am I looking at?
Be very specific because I'm retarded, thanks

1k usd change in half an hour

its pretty much runescape grand exchange merchant clan judaism from back in the day. they get a bunch of rich as fuck big guys and they all dump one item at the same time so it crashes then the plebs start dumping, then the big guys all buy buy buy. they just do this over and over and all these different cryptos to choose from will allow them to do this extremely often to really get some fucking profits. they probably have dozens of sockpuppets they spread their coins out to.

smokin mils

yeah, but these two addresses are the only ones spamming the network nonstop since 'I don't even know since the website crashes if I try to load all of their transactions'.
It finally started to crash the system.

I am actually waiting for someone who understand that to tell me I am wrong, but what is happening is that these addresses keep sanding very little amounts of bitcoin to other addresses, and then receiving very little amounts back nonstop.

meanwhile smart people do this: (pic related)
lots of ins and outs in a single transaction, therefore lowering the cost of the total transaction

Breaking News: Bitcoin crashes to $1
Breaking News: Bitcoin crashes to $10
Breaking News: Bitcoin crashes to $100
Breaking News: Bitcoin crashes to $200
Breaking News: Bitcoin crashes to $1,000
Breaking News: Bitcoin crashes to $5,000
Breaking News: Bitcoin crashes to $10,000
Breaking News: Bitcoin crashes to $15,000

So does that mean big boy buy in then? Seems like it. If you go onto coincuck website it mentions that SEPA transfers withdrawing money are delayed up to 10 business days if you haven't got an amount over 10,000 euros.

The normies seem to be bailing

this time is different because the network is overflown with high fee transactions, not sure of what will change, but this is a first I think

usatoday.com/story/tech/nation-now/2017/12/20/winter-solstice-worst-day-2017-astrologers/970249001/

Normageddon happened.

Interesting. Why does a lot of ins/outs lower the transaction cost? You would think that it would do the opposite

Every time.

1 transaction with 10 ins and 10 outs is cheaper than 10 transactions with one in and one out, especially if there is any overlap in ins and outs.
Because you don't repeat your own address multiple times, only once as IN and maybe once as OUT (and vice versa).
The total transaction cost is higher, but the cost per address is lower.
It is more efficient
A transaction is a json object, the smaller is is in bytes, the cheaper
I actually don't think that it is literally a json object, it's probably serialized as a byte array, but easily converted in json object for visualization purposes

[email protected]

1P9RQEr2XeE3PEb44ZE35sfZRRW1JHU8qx
bitcoin invest club, whatever that means
sqmonitor.com/?a=details&lid=5349

It shat itself again, back to 13.500

So they're using this low transaction cost per address to spam the network?

the other way around, they (1J37CY8hcdUXQ1KfBhMCsUVafa8XjDsdCn and 1P9RQEr2XeE3PEb44ZE35sfZRRW1JHU8qx) are doing their transactions the non cost-effective way.

the big 10x10 ( ) block is the cost-effective way
many 1x2 blocks is the dumb way. This would be fine if it were one transaction a block or something, but there are 4 to 10 transactions on the same block, there is literally no reason to not condensate them into a single transaction and save money, that is, unless you actually want to spam the system

i actually was thinking about bitcoin mining for shits and giggles on my shithole of a laptop back in early 2017 because why the fuck not and money to buy virtual hats n shiet but my plan fell through when i was too dumb to figure out how to hook everything up. tbh sorta angry at myself but the miner i was gonna use got hacked a week ago so everything worked out okay in the end

Ok. thank you. So they're losing a ton of money to spam the network? What do you think is their goal? Buy the panic dip?

Discourage the goyim

If I were a bank losing gazilios due to people not (((investing))) with me and buying bitcoins, I think that spending some chump sum like 200,000,000 dolars to crash bitcoins is a very fine investiment.

Especially if the 200,000,000 worth of bitcoins were actually bought over the years, and therefore costing way less than that

One network dumps the price and the other buys it up. Then other one pumps the price and other buys it up.

they dont seem to be paying a fee in your first screenshot

rightmost item in the transaction header, the fee is not part of the transaction because it does not go to any specific address, or rather, the address it goes to is decided by whomever mines the block it is part of

Laptop BTC mining has been basically impossible for years.

Pretty much this, the only reason currency is kept alive when it fails is because of bankers funneling even more money to try and save as many assets as possible and avoid getting angry people at their doorstep demanding compensation, when the bitcoin fails where are you going to look for revenge?

Hahahahahahahaha
This is natural selection

The banks pushed that narrative with propaganda. Only lately before any signs of btc slowing or dropping many people have been talking about bitcoin being shit in media and people I know personally online/offline without having known about BTC beforehand, even my technologically retarded grandfather who has early dementia spoke down on btc, pure propaganda at work, having an opinion you know nothing about. The banks help spread the "fear" through every available medium, now it has spread, goodbye crypto, you will never defeat the big banks. "Free" money will never prevail with Jew money banks around.

25% interest rate for a 7-day loan?
But it's actually a credible story, after all I was there when it happened, I am his two bitcoins

It's a good read but it's fake

We are back at 13.3k.

Normies are gonna loose everything they have. It is like a laundry day for the kikes.

They are trying to crash the market so I can buy back in and make bucketloads of dosh from the kikes. Thanks for the free dough, Schlomo.

kek, first time I've seen that one.
I really do hate Jewish finance. Wouldn't it be nice if the Nazis won the War and everyone made an honest living?

There's a lot things that would be nice if the Reich had won.

Every fucking news station, national or local is reporting about bitcoin for the last 5 months, so get rid of it as soon as possible. People just saw the "Omg iz so valuable lok at hte price XDD" and immediately thought they could live off it.

I am being cautious and put my buy orders at $7k. I don't have roomfulls of statisticians to consult with, so I'm trying to play it a bit safe, I don't need to go right to the margins.

yeah

hownu.ru/

Someone didn't lurk for two years and probably should.

I CAN'T WAIT GOT £14000 POUNDS TO BUY BACK IN WITH HAHAHAHAHHAHA

CCCCCCRRRRRRRAAAAASHHHHHHHHHH BABAY

all i know is that eventually this shit is going to stabilize and the losses are going to become equal with the past profits. all those people with crypto coins stored and not hard assets when it happens are going to commit mass suicide when they cant even find a buyer. because the only reason the price keeps going up is because practically nobody is selling and getting their real shekels yet.

Checked, don't leave it too long m8.

Fuck all. This is the biggest capital flight in human history, the system is imploding. The only people who are going to get their assholes torn are the ones who cash out for "real shekels" (muh sides). Are you ready for global Venezuela niggers?

So im assuming the next crypto to invest in is just a crap shoot? Litecoin or what? Seems like its too hard to predict whats going to be the next big one.

lel, is there are an archive with all the redrawn ones somewhere? hadn't seen "the yiddler" until now.

it seems like youre agreeing with me while also disagreeing. blatant retard sighting. wait till the boomers try and cash out with their 401ks and pensions. LMAOOOOOOOO. the only reason this system functions is because people believe the numbers in the computer will translate to real wealth when they want to cash out. each and every one believes that. problem is, that many people wanting "their" real money to spend will obliterate any market stability you thought you had. as long as people believe those digits in the computer will translate to equal wealth in the real world, the gains will keep rising. but its only going to make the crash worse the longer their "money" (crypto) sits uncashed. now it can work into eternity as long as everybody doesnt cash out at the same time. but if something happens and they all try, most are going to lose everything.

I woke up the other night, and wondered about the size of the off-the-books economy. Illegal fuel sales in Iraq, arms shipments, drugs. Its probably a quarter of the worlds GDP, if not more. Let's call it a quarter, or $20,000bn. Assuming half that trade is B2B, and assuming that half of that is going to use crypto, that's $5,000bn. Assume that over time crypto migrates to the most valuable use, hiding transactions that you really don't want governments to see, because bribes are shit, and assume that half of the crypto used is Bitcoin, you have $2,500bn/20mn. Potential top is north of $100,000/1 BTC.

Why don't you read some whitepapers & find something that speaks to you and has real-world application instead of blindly speculating like a literal nigger?

Yeah these crashes are terrible.

you and a hundred thousand other people like you are sitting comfortably thinking those digits are real. of course, when the time comes to cash out youll get out ahead…..you wont be the guy who was too late. nope, not you. im just talking pure market fundamentals. theres always a large group who think theyve got a large profit but only a small group ever COME OUT with significant profit.

It is back at 13.5 and bongers and amerimuts are up and trading. Tonight is gonna be hot as fuck and after bongers and muts are asleep kikes will crash the market.

Wake up to 10k btc and see normies' investments evaporate.

That's why the correct solution is to diversify and chuck $50 into everything new that comes out.

I know this but can't be arsed actually doing it.

I cashed out my initial investment long ago. I believe in crypto markets as a final solution to the JQ.

That would be glorious. I think it's levelling out now though unfortunately.
t. fuck bitcoin.

tell me your secrets

trap coins are the future

I'm genuinely passionate about cryptocurrencies and the opportunity they provide the world to finally break the shackles of kike slavery. We can finally have a true freemarket. As for secrets, read, think about what the world needs (high fees & transaction backlogs..? um nah..) Be patient, and always be aware of what the herd is doing.

People fear it will lose value by next year. They are selling before the exchanges become to overburdened by traffic. Same shit happens to stock that has substantially increased in value.

For there to be winners in this kike speculation game, there has to be a lot of losers. Just like gambling.

As long as Bitcoin is only sought after due to speculation it will never replace kike currency.

do you read the white paper of every sigle new coin and invest on the ones you think will work or something?

This (((crash))) is totally not a jew psyop.
I don't subscribe to CNBC Crypto, they popup because 'it's popular' on kikebook .
I started seeing them 5 days ago, never heard of it before, and I shitpost on kikebook constantly

It dipped now to 13.300 again. There is nothing but air all the way down to 13.000 and it is running out of steam. "Investors" are buying at 13.300-13.500 and normies are "holding" thinking they will come out at the top or at least cover their losses.
Those investors are gonna run out of money soon, perhaps in a day or so and market will plummet.

We are sub 13.300 when i finished writing this. TIME FOR ANOTHER DIP

230!

13100.00 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IT IS HAPPENING

There's not technology behind ripple it's just like bitcoin old technology.

Lots of people have just been selling bitcoin for better altcoins. Bitcoin is just running on relatively old tech and a lot of the new technologies are being built on Ethereum for example. Meanwhile Microsoft and others are backing up the new techs, instead of bitcoin. Bitcoin may be downsizing a bit, sure, but that's because other cryptos are on the up and up, not because cryptos as a whole are dying. As for plebbit, go to an actual crypto sub and you'll probably just find posts about people trading bitcoin for newer currencies anyway.

Only things that seem novel on face value. Need to sort the wheat from the chaff quickly & efficiently. I'm just holding what I have now, I'm hedged from multiple angles, I've got some nice up & comers brewing away, & some I just gamble for fun (doge is awesome for funtrading). NXT is going to be huge. Sell on christmas day if you want to make a quick buck.

Ripple is the most kiked shit imaginable. Fuck those assholes. Irony being Ripple was my introduction to crypto, but I digress..

BTCRASH

GOING SUB 13000 !!!!!!!

I disagree with the ones thinking it's going to crash to zero, this ponzi still has some life in it. It's got huge faith with the plebbitor crowd. We'll probably see another pump and dump in the future.

The only coin that isn't suffering is Ripple and its backed by jews and banks.

Fuck i'm a retard 12.750

Bitstamp is fu* as well

Yeah they've been printing like mad to try & destroy the crypto markets, under the guise of "Bolstering foreign reserves". If they make their pet XRP look shiny in the process, bonus. Shit idea if you ask me. They're literally trying to bribe us to fuck off, & scare away the stragglers with insane volatility (I fucken love volatility wtf?). I don't have my farm yet, cunts.
That's my price.

This is the how the jews operate. They create a problem and then offer their (((solution))) so as to make it seem natural whilst racking in the sheckles.

It is going down without stopping.

Uploaded it for you on shitty net, enjoy.
mega.nz/#!T1t0QA4a

Anonwaiters, please bring more plebbit salt, thank you.

You forgot the key fag.

dubs of truth. If it were possible to predict the future, then people acting on that prediction would cause the prediction to be wrong.

Whoops. Encryption cunt shit is obsolete anyway
mega.nz/#!T1t0QA4a!K0c48hX6oC4qTMY3miUsVOWbLeSV27XNkyaz-dBADlM

hahaha perfect for cryptokike faggots.

Heres a small amount of salt, Hitler.

Of course! But be sure to do it on margin so you get the best return on your investment.

stocks pay dividends.

Isn't this the great thing about capitalism?

It's a form of natural selection that transfers money from stupid people to smart people.

that's where you're wrong kiddo.

There's support at 12727. It needs to break through both the 4hr SMA50, and the 1.0 level of a previous retrace to go lower. Price will oscillate here for a while, possibly several hours. Though when it breaks, it will plummet.

No

It just touched 12250

wait what? I can still use it to buy sex slaves on Silk Road, right?

Not much an explanation brainlet

the media have been saying avoid bitcoin since day one.

hope it will go back to sub 100 levels

There's nothing "great" about capitalism.

this.
Normies actually believe that reading the paper Jew as well as the electric Jew makes them smart for being caught up on the current trends, aka the (((Jewish Narrative))). If Jews like George Soros want to buy into coal, they'll shill how coal is bad for a few years and buy back in when it's cheap - typical Jewish tricks. Just make sure of buy in when it bottoms out in a week or, it'll like be near 30k in a few months, and you'll know this due to the media.

looking to put a few thousand into the cheap coins such as XRP, NXT, and STR, if the market is going well in the next few years, it wouldn't surprise me if they go over 100.

Still better then all the times communism was tried.

Inb4 It will work this time. :P

the fact that no one in this thread is talking about BCH just proves the massive ignorance of bitcoin.

(checked)
It dipped as low as 11980 before bouncing up to 14300. If it breaks 11980 again, the crash is happening now, otherwise we'll keep oscillating.

If bitcoin history repeats itself, it'll near 4800, just hold off on buying until you start to see a definite change in trend,

11879 There is no way this is gonna recover, people are selling like mad

ha ha. post more of this comedy gold please.

Keep telling yourself that, kike. Eventually, you will put your yid shekels into it and try to grasp it like everything else.

Which is all the proof I need that we're actually in the DENIAL phase.

The time to cash out was at 18k. But you are correct on both terms. Sell what you can, we are going sub 10 tonight.

holy shit plz be real

looks like that asian litecoin guy sold high
kek

Dropping like rocks

This is the correct analysis. The final value of BTC is not it's "production" value, or it's "futures" value, it's the function value of a non controlled currency. I too thought of 100k as a max value though I thought of it from a different angle. If global value of money in transit (global M) is 60 trillion last I heard, a $1 million BTC price would mean a third of all money. Kike Cramer was quoting $2 million out his asshole, I think 50,000 is more likepy a ceiling, but as others have said the true long term value lies in better developed coins.

BTC gon die soon, like 5-10 years. Has all the hallmarks of a Myspace platform, waiting to be jumped ship from.

You don't know who runs it. Take a guess. Who usually runs these things? Do you have ANY reason to think it's not the same people?

well, Murica woke up..
10,600 and dropping.

I'm still up 100% since investing 1 month ago into LINK.

Bitcoiners BTFO

You get it, very well put. Only invest what you are willing to lose and won't miss. Don't invest money that you need for food or rent.

On which exchange is it at 10k6 ?

Try cashing out. Bet you can't. Down with the ship you go.

I knew I was right in staying with Bitcoin Cash the jews forced the fork and broke the back. Now (((they))) will push a new crypto-coin which will probably have a spooky hash function that'll quickly be implemented into the (((Intel))) instruction set.

Use XMR for privacy

TOPKEK

11200 on bitstamp. It is crashing even faster than polonium.

How about not pretending this currency isn't total shit and just getting supplies for your house and for tough times. They idea you can get rich quick on shit like this is the exact attitude they want you to have. Trying investing in your own life.

His life savings - gone

someone did

Total delusion. These people never had anything.
Nothing.

but you didn't and now you're here
I got in around $300-900. Sold half of mine for profit. No regrets.

Krugman is a lying kike

I guess you are a moron. I say "invest in your own life" and you immediately think about consumer goods? It's called prepping. Having gas cans full of gas in the garage and insulating your home, having a generator, stocking up on things that inflate constantly. These things are investing in your own life.

I bought 20 bitcoins when it was

I was agreeing with you. They want you to buy things that aren't important.

You are also talking about crap accumulation. You can't hoard your way to success.

Preppers are just as delusional as the people who think nothing can ever happen.

i don't get this. isnt the entire purpose of bitcoin that its free and easy to transfer?
how did they manage to find a way to spend $4 to transfer it, let alone 40… or 4800.

This chart is a total nosedive.

No. How it is not investing to buy something cheap and then the price goes up and you still have the thing? Price of meat goes up 10% every year. If you froze a cow from last year you just made 10%. This is REAL investing they don't want you doing.

Buy tools that make you MORE productive. I have the capability of producing a thousand dollars worth of food in my back yard for basically no money because I INVESTED (you fucking moron) in building a garden and some simple tools years ago. It paid of BIG FUCKING TIME.

you're guaranteed to be able to pay taxes with paper money. What are you guaranteed to be able to buy with bitcoin?

It almost looked as if there were algos trying to hold it at 12,000.00000000 dead as hard as possible before the market forced it down.

independent.co.uk/life-style/gadgets-and-tech/news/bitcoin-value-james-howells-newport-landfill-hard-drive-campbell-simpson-laszlo-hanyecz-a8091371.html

You can hunt for meat, gather greens and make your own tools (moron). Stick the cash in gold.

Paid off BIGGER FUCKING TIME.

Try hypnosis.

Is that a new kind of bullet?

A shitload of alts are sitting at 40% down in 24hr top kek.

Krugman is probably lying, but he's also probably not wrong. The shoeshine boy has returned.

Yea, but you had to INVEST in a gun and making your own tools is fucking retarded when they are everywhere and people will sell them for monopoly money.
Sorry you are salty that I BYTFO. They want you to have NO PRODUCTIVE CAPACITY. You must be an employee or you'd realize this. You need to be able to produce without using someone else's shit.

11.6 GAS GAS GAS

wtf now I love bitcoin.

11.25 now my man

STOP POL CENSORSHIP
Remove the Holla Forums mod
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
xxss

I just missed it. It is climbing to 12000

Krugman should be asking his barber for financial advice not vice versa. Dopey cunt.

localbitcoins.com

Dude, your crypto is already "secured" by the integrity of the intel instruction set. That's your random number generator. Did you think encryption had security in current year+2? Don't plebbit please.

No, but you can hoard your way to perhaps surviving. The only way to success in the west today is to be a kike. No other way. Gambling on metals and fiats and digital collector coins is not a way to success.

Hoarders are annoying, but at least they're realists in a sense.

people dont understand this. paper money is only worth what it can be exchanged for, it has no inherent value, its value is based on it's production being rare and that its usage is enforced by a nation, which is why the more powerful/stable a nation becomes, the more valuable its currency becomes, which is also why when nations or their economy becomes less stable, their currency value drops. currency is ideally finite, like gold, however gold is also valuable because it actually has a purpose.
bitcoin is finite, so people think its "like gold" or at the very least "like stable cash" but it isnt as good as either. paper money is backed up by the stability of a country, their military, and their economy. gold is valuable because people like it's looks, and its useful in tech and other industry. bitcoin is just a bunch of code backed by a bunch of computers no different than keeping a torrent alive.

if you owned a gas station, and the nation was going into turmoil like the wiemar republic where cash was suddenly useless. and someone wanted to fill their car with gas, and theres four people and you only have about 1 tanks worth left. one offers .25oz of gold (~$300), one offers you 20lbs dried sausage (~$200-$400), and one offers you 10 boxes of rifle rounds for whatever rifle you own (~$200) and one offers you a quarter of a bitcoin (~$2500) on a thumb drive, which do you take? which do you think
tbh, i'd take the food or ammo if i felt i'd have a problem surviving, but if i felt i could definitely survive on what i currently have, i'd hold onto the gold.

yea, its at around 11k now. it was like 19k a few days ago. thats almost like a 50% drop.

people are probably buying it alittle because its "50% off!"

btc has been doing this same shit for years now, bubble after bubble. Has it had "steady growth overall?" Yeah, sure I suppose. But really its nothing more than a scheme used by (((their))) kind to milk idiots out of money.

They start with it low, build it up slowly for a bit, then ramp it up wildly, getting lots of idiots to buy in, but they sell slowly (low volume of trades) and jack the price up at every step. When they hit the point the market will no longer continue to increase rapidly in the short term, they dump everything and flat line the price to 1/10th of what it was or lower. Then after all the idiots who didnt sell off in time have killed themselves, they slowly start buying it back up for far less than they sold it for. Then pump it up slowly for a few months, and let idiots get the idea spreading that "its always going up! just dont buy during bubbles!" But then ofc they hype the shit out of it when it starts hyper inflating in price again, falling right back into the scheme.

And it repeats. Theres a reason its kept an overall "steady growth" pattern, and its not because btc is just so awesome or useful or desirable. Its because they know they can keep milking idiots out of more shekels that way if they continue to let the narrative live that btc has only gone up in value over time, while ignoring the constant bubbles and bursts.

Its all one big scheme to milk money out of idiots with to much money and not enough intelligence to see whats going on. Eventually there will be no more idiots to milk though, and that is when they'll let btc die the death its always had coming. Because its not a currency, no matter how many times people call it that. Its a commodity, a commodity with quite honestly no uses in 99.99% of anyones lives. It makes it a useless commodity, only something to speculate on, and get jewed out of your money on time and again.

I look forward to seeing it drop below 2k a coin and then sit there for a few months, then the cycle repeat once again until there are no more useful idiots left to milk dry

Anyone know if the mafia still smashes your kneecaps? REDDIT BTFO

God bless Trump for killing my sides. How many leftists gave their life savings to Bernout? Got jewed first hand and bowed down to hilldawg after railing on her previously. More salt collected this election than contained in the entire pacific ocean.

If you can't tell the difference, you're retarded.

That's likely 100% fake. Probably.

this is the 300 pound elephant in the room no one is mentioning.

25%? A year?
WTF

I think they mean it's going to become a currency by magic when it "breaks the banks" and instates crypto-lolberg utopia on earth.

McAfee:
JUST

This is actually what they are hiding. With today's technology people should be paying in commodities. People should have oil, gold, silver, corn, whatever and should basically be trading real goods. Nothing stops you from trading 1/4 barrel of oil for food these days. Now that's if you are willing to do electronic transfers, but who isn't?

You'd have to be a straight up retard to lose money with bitcoin, there hasn't been anything quite like it in a long time.
Just hold.

Doesn't Bitcoin have serious technical issues right now (slow transactions, high fees) that will just get worse and possibly make it nonviable as an exchangeable commodity?
It's pretty risky investing in it before those things are solved.

Yeah let's just all go back to a barter economy. What good even is currency bro xDDD ?!! Let me just pay for this coffee with 3 ounces of oil real fast. Wait, wait, gotta scrape off just enough from this gold bar to cover the meal's bill.
Please take econ 101.

Your idea of whats going on would be valid if only a few made money off bitcoin. But a lot of people are making money off Bitcoin. Whats happening now is a sellers drive to lower the price. If you ever go through all the bitcoin discussion forums you would understand that many wanted to force the market down for two things. First being it was way to high to buy and the sellers already sold "they need it to drop to do buybacks" and the second is because Bitcoin just hit the futures market. The people who have been in this from the start know whats going to happen and all these upset people who wont buy in the dead cat bounce will just be bitching after. As others have said here this has happened before.

Word of advice, whats "holding back" bitcoin is it's transaction costs, This will be solved in 2018-2019 by lightning network integration of a softfork.

The problem is, currency in itself is a high trust system. It can only work when all parties are trusted. As long as you have psychopaths and kikes as part of your system, currency will never work.

Does this mean civilization is inherently flawed? Yes, yes it does.

kys.

It would be electronic debit moron. That's the point. If you can debit monopoly money from an account you can debit REAL SHIT. With today's technology there is no reason I can't just debit a claim on a real good from my account with every purchase.
Everything is barter. Just currently you are bartering for toilet paper.

isn't that shit off-chain transactions, and therefore, nulling the whole point of bitcoin? Why would I trust offchain transactions?

Did you read into it? It hits the chain when needed and the blockchain becomes a safeguard. So the transaction will hit the blockcain but not right away. This way you can do micro transactions without all the fees.

Theres a reason this doesn't happen often at all. Because for mass amounts of transactions it simply isnt practical. The simple analogy is this: if you worked at McDs and they paid you in hamburgers, thats a commodity, but when you go out and try to pay for other goods and services with this commodity you've been paid in, its going to be difficult. Even if the burgers didnt go bad, you're still in a situation where not everyone needs or wants those burgers or can do much with them.

The same is really true of any commodity, even gold. Not many people can really "DO" anything with gold other than continue to trade it for other things. Which is why currencies are used, because they're far easier and people understand they have value because everyone accepts they have value, and in smart socities they are backed up by an agreed upon commodity of value, usually oil or gold. Its only in jewified economies that the currencies have no commodity backing them up.

Thats neat and all, but how many more people are losing their asses over it? its a zero sum game, for someone to make X, someone has to lose X. And the question is, how many of those "X"s are being made by the same people, while the "X"s being lost are being spread around huge swaths of idiots buying in at bad times?

Its a game for idiots and jews

McD's would not pay you in hamburgers. They can pay you in whatever you choose to be paid in. If McD's can pay in dollars, then they can obviously pay in not burgers and therefore they can pay in oil, kilowatt hours, soybeans (kek). There is no difference in the way this functions.

what if bitcoin is crashing cause of tax relief and renewed faith in the dollar. popping the bubble.

Excuse double post…

The point is that payment technology today allows you to convert anything to anything. So paying in dollars credited magically to a bank account functions no differently that if you had a commodity account and debited/credited from there.

Welcome to the real world where people trade and take your shit. Thats reality, you take food from the earth you take a life to eat this is how it works. Be smart or be the one that life is taken from.
Bitcoin is the best medium to trade and it will be in the future. It will replace the reserve currency.

Looking to put some spare change into Bitcoin and Ethereum, when is a good time to buy anons?

How low is the market going to go?

I understand too much of blockchain and too little of lighting network to trust it

I have no dog in this hunt, just an fyi.

archive.is/v5kh4

The problem still exists wherein you want to go to, fuck it lets say walmart and buy a tv… well what if the items you have as your commodities are not items they are willing to trade for. Now you have to go about finding something they will trade for, and trading your items to GET those items… creating many extra steps in the chain of doing basic transactions

Think of it very directly with bitcoins. How many places actually accept them as payment? Well, again, same example, walmart right? You have 0.1 bitcoins at current price, say 1400$, and you want to buy a computer from them. Well they wont take your 0.1btc, now you have to find someone to buy it for dollars, get those dollars, then go trade. Now imagine if no one would give you dollars for your 0.1btc, but would give you X barrels of oil, ok great, but now you have to sell those barrels for dollars..

again, theres a reason we use a currency system and have for a very very long time, because its far more effecient than trying to fucking horse trade or barter around with commodities.

so basically trading stocks for goods.

You cant understand one without the other so you must just hate Bitcoin. It's like me saying "I only know the basics of one type of coding language but i cannot comprehend the others".

This is how "money" is decided in a free market. By the will of the people. You think WalMart isn't going to take the most popular options? If they don't take yours, then it's value suffers and you either move to something more readily accepted or find someone that will take it.

THIS IS HOW THE MARKET VOTES. That is it works user. You have basically described the exact method that money comes into existence. People's willingness to accept it in trade.

So you're saying wait til it drops a bit more?

I have the feeling that people are paying out just before Christmas because they want to spend on presents and sales and stuff, after Christmas we will see a rise around the 1st of January when everyone gets paid from salaries.

If you like AND if the other party will accept. This is how money is created naturally. BY THE PEOPLE and what they agree to accept as payment. It will turn out to be a commodity or a group of common commodities that make up 99% of that market. The reason? They are liquid, they are easily divisible into standard units (ounces, barrels, etc.), and they hold their value.

Money is just a means of exchange. But it's best when it has it's own inherent value as that disallows UNNATURAL inflation or deflation which are just natural parts of life. Everything is always in flux. Leaving options allows the market to adjust and ride out all the flux smoothly.

(((You))) almost had me going there for a second

crypto systematically bubbles every time it grows

Yeah, too bad one of them have never existed outside of lolberg dreams.

blockchain is unrelated to lighting network
Your argument may make sense if someone were to say that they understand lighting network but don't understand blockchain, but your argument don't work the other way around

Well if you weren't just bigoted against ideas you'd realize that it's just a turn of phrase for how things really work. It's a frame of mind WHICH FROM you can determine the effects of certain policies or ideas.

You must start by knowing how people would act when left to do their own devices. Otherwise it's impossible to figure anything out. Follow me? It's a baseline for discussion.

You are thinking about this far to autisticly champ. Thats just not how it works for NORMAL PEOPLE. Theres a reason CURRENCIES are used and not commodities. You think gold, silver, and etc coins were just to insane to take around and deal with/in? No, they werent. Yet people moved away from trading in them and moved to trading in currencies. Why? Because its a lot easier for everyone involved. Currency prices tend to not change rapidly, you cant lose part of a currency, or get a "bad batch of currency" or anything else like that, or have to monitor constantly the price changes of the currency, because markets tend to move far slower and have stable prices in currencies, while commodities can change prices in a few minutes and that shifts the value of everything making it constantly iffy what anything is "worth" in any given commoditiy

I'm telling you, it doesnt matter how much you try to push this autistic shit, it isnt going to catch on. People aren't going to adopt it. its to complicated for the average person, and its a lot more cumbersome even once they get a handle on how to do it.

They will follow like they always do. An app or program will do all that thinking for them JUST LIKE IT DOES NOW.
You think they chose to do what they are doing man? They are mindless.
I know why we use "currency". But what you fail to see is that people only use currency now because they are FORCED to. Currency would of course exist, but it would be a claim to a commodity like it used to. Used to be gold. These days could easily be anything.

You guys are doing it all wrong. It's a bull market for NASDAQ.

What altcoins should I be looking at?

This. Accepted for value. Most anons don't know shit about currency, law and how the system works. The amount of faggots here who still pay taxes to the IMF/Worldbank/Kikeschilds (Holla Forums mortal enemy) is phenomenal for a 'red pill' board. Obviously many anons have focused on the kikes and not spent so much time truly 'red pilling' themselves.

regardless if real or not, what's in for the loaner? surely he's aware most of his clients would probably have a hard time meeting the returns. how do such people get their money back? killing the sucker won't yield returns and breaking his limbs would just make him less capable to possibly find work

Oh. Ohoho. Very good point, you're absolutely right user. All the problems with how unwieldy bartering was are actually now instantly auto-resolveable with digital transactions. You don't need to keep track of every commodity's exchange rate with everything else, the system can do that for you and convert anything to anything else on the fly. Someone accepts payment in refrigerators? That's fine, the system knows that at current prices that's worth 124.5 of the computer keyboards you have on hand and can exchange that on the fly, without either party actually having the physical goods. You don't actually need an abstracted currency any more. 10/10 observation.

Usually there is collateral on a loan or security, e.g. house, vehicle, valuables etc. Commercial liens are also pretty effective..

Fuck off back to reddit.

I can finally sell goods based on the banana and hogshead? Sweet!

not really, there are lots of types of refrigerators, and it would not be possible to get accurate prices on them, not only because they vary wildly between manufactors, but also because you can't measure the wear and tear on them.
That's why they are goods, not commodities.

Also, this all implies in believing that the virtual commodity even exists. Do you believe in the paper gold that jews sell?

Kek.

Kek I bet they'll sell at 10k.

there are no "coins" is just code. nothing concrete. nothing valuable. its just arbitrary. arguably more arbitrary than cash's value.

But your imaginary money is so much more right?

A valid point.

so you think people buying christmas presents is crashing bitcoin right now?

youtube. com/watch?v=DGC6iqWeFDk

I can open my wallet and count every single dollar bill in there and make sure it is all there because a jew shouldn't be reaching into my pocket.

I'm showing it down to 12200. How many Christmases are cancelled at this point?

Granted, except they can and do with inflation.

bro don't be retard…that's exactly when you want to buy.

what a weak argument, your saying that you don't even have a simple understanding of networking and encrypted processes. You just have your hands covered over your eyes stating you cant see anything so you blame everyone for it. It's not to hard to understand how lightning will integrate into the blockchain.

you think we're going to just tell you that for free?

The main jewing is that for every good or service you use you pay about 30-40% of its value for interest, they charge that for putting zeros in their computers.

for every loser there's an equally-sized winner.

You mean they can arbitrarily assign a value to an item you want? Like they can with a fucking bitcoin?

I can pay taxes with a dollar.

I remember when it was much lower. Since I had no income, no allowance and too young to have a job. I asked if I could borrow a couple hundred dollars from our stocks to buy a lot and I would pay back to them later. they told me no. and then when we met for dinner recently and it was crazy high, they mentioned how they maybe should have let me buy it.

Literally cashed out at

How in the fuck can they do that with Bitcoin?

As jet said, people who try to get rich quick always get divine retribution somewhere along the road, the people who waited years and years and cashed out shortly before this are rolling in money.

Why.

bear market

Probably because the dumbass borrowed it like a ton of these normalfags. This is a total Holocaust.

can you do the same to every single bank account on every single bank in the world, and even know where the money came from?
Because you can do the bitcoin equivalent of that any time you want

it is when you don't research about it, that's my whole point, I never went to search and figure out how it works, therefore I don't trust it yet

You really need this explained nigger? Who sets their prices? The merchant. Who sets how many coins or fractions thereof they will accept? The merchant. The fuck is wrong with you yid? Econ 101.

I don't see any problem with this. People who only live in the moment and do not consider the future should be removed from this world.

The difference is, anyone can be a coin merchant on the web.

i can pay taxes with it, nomatter what. its value is internationally backed up by the US military. every business on us soil is forced to accept it as legal tender enforced by local police and courts.
bitcoin is even more arbitrary than this. it fixes the "overprinting" problem with not only forgetting to address the REAL problem with our money (no inherent value, not directly tradable for gold or anything static) but actually doing this part even worse than the USD.

so how much of that crash could be due to nice hash theft if any?

I hope you bought btc at 19,500.

Labor backed currency when?

Because I need to know every hand a penny has gone through? I know where my money came from. It came from my effort and hard work. The entire point of bitcoin was to lose the tracking. How the fuck is that your selling point? Jesus fuck moshe, you should keep pumping facebook, no one here is buying into your scam.

Acting like them is supposed to make things better? You deserve to have all your wealth stolen by the yids.

I think you either got me confused with someone or didn't get anything I said.

What do you think I am saying/selling?

I heard something about VERGE, a friend recommended it. Don’t know much but it’s cheap

I saw the point as taking away the ability for the kikes to print money.

You're retarded.

Fuck off yid.

Bitcoin is a useless meme though, so for it to be considered wealth is only for retards. However Holla Forumsacks can use it to rape the short-sighted normalfags and gain a financial base for operations.

Yes I'm sure that was the intent of the creators of a currency they couldn't track for illegal purchases, stopping jews from printing money.

No goy, being a good goy and waiting for santa to make things right is the best play here.

XRP, NXT, and STR are all under a dollar and fairly popular, if your looking for cheap coins that have a chance.

you mean explaining how it works? I never told you to buy, actually, don't buy, much less mine, the less people mining the more I make

Getting ready for temple?

What is your argument again?

It seems around every three months or so it crashes, usually just hold then start selling off when plebbit is buying.

Oy, the shekelcoin is taking off

Coins are completely kiked and claiming anyone not buying into it are are doing nothing is very semitic.

I want it to implode so I can buy some more.

yea I have noticed that, but with the addition of the futures market I just feel like there is way too much opportunity for some real kikery to go down this time around. I don't think it goes to 0, but sub 1K is a real possibility.

We're going to need a big crash to bring down these (((transaction fees))) though.

I thought this at first but then after watching the main banks and big players around to world move on investments into the Blockchains technology infrastructure I understood what crypto will become. It will be the one world reserve currency. It all comes to gather once you look at it from their point of view. Need to not just think good but consider evil also.

You argue against making profit if you are able to make profit from something.
Everything is completely kiked regarding stock markets etc. because there is a shitload of cheap money in the system.

The whole bitcoin profit margin now is of course getting money from the normie stock, but cryptocurrency is offering a possibility to sidestep jews that type numbers into a computer and charge a big portion from every "hard labour" good that is made with no way around it.

The banks always wanted this shit, last time Keynes wanted to seize all the world's gold to back it but America was in the way after WW2:
archive.fo/ats19

To cook it down: Historically the main sheme of the jews was charging interest, which was forbidden for the christian goyim, which in essence led the jews to become jews in a Holla Forums sense.

The did this, it's called the DTCC, the largest bank in the world that practically no one, including most anons here, know about or why and what it does.

Well i'm a miner, though I do trade, so I am quite used to the crypto-trends by now - usually just hold for a few months then sell when ridiculously expensive. I don't believe it'll go under 4800(except for maybe a few minutes) just based on my experience with cryptocurrency. It may go down further, but will definitely be under 8k within the next week or two.

This faggot you guys keep responding to is clearly a shill, make sure to block IDs.

Fucking amazing, just they didn't have all the gold or all the world's debt yet. Now they can have all the crypto since it's completely fabricated.

CANN is up, safehaven if you are looking for one.

yup, so they will do a second attempt. This time they may actually do it because people are easy to get to give up their control for "safety". I expect them to start shouting about security in 2020 and how you should store bitcoin with them and use a coin like lightcoin that will connect its value to bitcoin or maybe they will make a new "creditcoin" that's backed by bitcoin. Point is they will want your bitcoin not to be held by you or if you do have it, in order to have it insured you must register your wallet. Bitcoin transactions and the coins themselves can be marked and traced if needed. This all can be implemented when the time is needed.

25k before new year

IIRC Verge is Dogecoin dark renamed, and DCD is just Dogecoin with some upgrades. People buy Dogecoin because its a meme, not due to the technology.
I havent been watching the markets, nxt is up from 80 cents to like 1.12 or something, there must be things that are up. Im surprised bitcoin cash, and monero, and bitcoin, and litecoin are all down.
I would hypothesize coinbase adding alt coins has caused the price of bitcoin to fall, which has caused your dumbo retard "just buy bitcoin and sit on it forever!" investers to pull out of the market because they have no idea whats going on. Whats going on is bitcoin is garbage, and obsolete, and will be replaced by better coins. Coinbases added one of these better coins as one of its main currencies, Bitcoin Cash, and then they did it with Litecoin too.
THIS is why the market is dropping, because half the people are switching to alt-currencies and the dumbo lemmings who dont see this are just pulling out entirely (at a loss, chances are)
Fine with me, Ill re-up next month at a cheaper price.

We have so many south americans buying up property in eastern washington Adams country because it's the cheapest power. They are building warehouses to mine. How big is your mine?

MAYBE
MAYBE
MAYBE

Nice 1933 dubs.

I also got another idea, is it possible to do a meme based currency? Since you can't create new and good memes very easily, and you wouldn't be able to mine it with high powered servers like the banks are attempting to now.

The memes would also be a store of value in being funny. Not a very high store but one nonetheless.

by cementing every transaction into an indelible blockchain? How new ru?

Making me think about this angle now, technically they don't control crypto, but when they buy up enough of it, then they can indirectly control the value through dump/pump like we see now, practically all cryptos are being impacted by this..

Ok moshe, I'll play along. Why did the fuckers over at the Silk Road love the crap?

People keep making fun of me for saying they are going to hit 1-2k. It follows a pattern, it has not really broken the pattern so far.

What you are saying is: Computer games like WOW should be forbidden because goatfuckers use it as a platform for goatfucking, fbi friend.

Yeah. There is never a good time to invest in bitcoin. If you zoom in on the graph, the price is almost always on a downwards slope until it suddenly jumps before it starts to decline again. When you invest in bitcoin you know that you will loose your money short term and all you rely on is the next bubble to happen within a few years or else you loose your money.

alright investorfags so whats the correct thing to do here? wait until bitcoin is near-worthless, buy up a ton and then sit on it for years until it gains enough worth that you hear normalfags begin speaking about it and then cash in?

Satoshi and the early adopters own a shitload don't they? Can't they just sell it to someone like Soros or the DTCC?

because they use obfuscation techniques to hide the origin of the coins, along with buying anonymously via cash through the mail. Also they use alt-coins like DASH and XMR to hide the records.

None of that, and I mean NONE OF THAT, helps your original argument of "The entire point of bitcoin was to lose the tracking"

That was just a stupid thing to say.

buy low, sell high; wait for it to near 4800 then buy, sell a few months later and repeat process

Invest in companies looking to implement the technology rather than the yids trying to steal your money through coins.

Thanks moshe.

Yes, this will be the future.

No one really knows what's up with Satoshi, supposedly few people (him included) hold more than 50%, which is always a sign of shit being easily fucked with. Rothskikes also started buying lots earlier this year. ((how cohencidental)))
But yes they could sell, however I suspect that's already happened hence why we see what is happening, happen again.
I've been around coins and mining in small amounts since it began (when you could actually mine BTC with a PC) and it's always had the same patterns. Last few weeks seeing all the newfags on various other sites saying 'BTC won't crash' was hilarious. It has before and it will again, like now.

Hey look guys, he really fits in around here at Pol/

The entire point of bitcoin was not to lose the tracking. Bitcoin is a gigantic accounting system.

It would be easier to get your money out in profit this way.

why haven't you faggots filtered this faggot, he is clearly a shill.

I've actually never used reddit once. I was on Voat briefly. Projection much?

How do people keep track of prices in dollars? The price system is based on mutually beneficial exchange. That's why "money" is always a commodity or something resembling it. Money is LIQUID, HOLDS VALUE, AND IS (nearly) INFINITELY DIVISIBLE. People aren't morons like you. They would settle for using oil, gold, silver, for fuck's sake BUTTER in a real shit scenario as people who know history have seen before.
Only total fucking retards like you will try to use fridges so we don't need to worry about that.

I mean, maybe you could embed some sort of code within the image to use it in trade, or using image recognition software.

Ok I'm done feeding this troll

He's called me moshe and a shill and claimed I should be filtered for the crazy assumption that Bitcoin is nothing more than it's transactions.

This is how they do it in Venezuela from memory, they have 'rare pepes' in card form assigned to a blockchain.
There is a reasonably new coin associated with this that I'm watching too.

I sold in early November, rotated into silver and ammunition. Considering I walked away with a 10x gain I'm happy.

How blockchain technology could improve the (((tax system)))
archive.fo/VX6ix

HOW TO MAKE A MINT: THE CRYPTOGRAPHY OF ANONYMOUS ELECTRONIC CASH
archive.fo/A6FZD

The tech friends should get the crowbar over their ideological heads before the blockchain shit provides a real positive effect on society at large in my opinion. As a statement for profit i assume the blockchain brand will boost (artificially) the value.

I just realized Holla Forums effectively has an economy where valuable posts are paid for with memes in replies instead of money.

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm…

You are a driver to altcoins or dumb when it comes to Bitcoin and altcoin history. Bitcoin is and will be improved and will develop intot he main driver as it is now of crypto development.

Hold a bit of Bitcoin, you need to make them think your a normalfag. Don't have to use it just have it, get what im saying?

All I know is institutional investors are getting into it now, either to fleece people or because they see the writing on the wall.

Next go around crypto will explode. Big money.

this.
I heard a few hedge funds will be opening Q1 of 2018, and with big Jews staring to invest, by 2019-2020, it will likely be pushed for public adoption.

As soon as everyone's labor is equally valuable you communist scum.

Never been to reddit, that was after my time, my eyes needs space.

filtered

it will not go lower than 7,000

I live in a cucked commonwealth country, If I stayed in bitcoin the capital gains tax would kill me.

I was able to trade a fraction of BTC for a Hatsan semi auto 12 gauge, top kek

except it now has not a single one of the things that was conceptualized to make bitcoin in the first place

really makes me think…

Meme based currency soon.

You're denying the genius of bitcoin–it's totally anonymous so you can buy illegal drugs on Silk Road but you can trace every Satoshi all the way back to the miner.

Anyway…. dollars aren't backed by anything either. Checkmate.

Its called loan sharking, its for idots who have no credit or bad credit and need money from mafia types.

That assumption is based on fundamentals, of past BTC history, it may not, but having seen this 3 times in the past 9 months gives me a hunch that it may happen again. 7,000 is still a fair buy in price, but just warning you anons that it may drop a bit further - even if it is only for a day(as it usually is oversold).

If you do it right, they won't know your holding.

Its dropped 10x each time their was a bubble, I'm telling you faggots, 1-2k but hard at that level.

You got some technical analysis to back that up?

Yup and thats the point of crypto, to improve and be developed to "the ideal world currency" in the end. People who think this shit will stay deregulated and decentralized are living in a pipedream.

Who did you sell to? Buyout sellers who give you the cash equivalent are supposed to be risky last time I checked.

Well given that "commie" shit daydream, i think the future will look a bit different given the current year idiots will pass and not get a chance to use the tech duck shit to circumvent that.

No, he's making claims based off of no logical analysis. So are half of the fags in this thread.

Not sure to where your referring to, but holding for over a year in the US(considered long term hold) drops the taxes significantly.

January: 1160 -> 750
March: 1290 -> 890
[May : 2700 -> 1600]
June: 2900 -> 1800
August : 4900 -> 2800
December : 19500 -> ?

I wouldn't say that's a 10x drop : closer to 1/2 or its last high.

My own technical analysis is that it went slow to 7k and the super fast to 19k, that's all that there is to it

and also the fact that it normalized at 12,300 for some time now

Honestly I don't believe in cryptos yet, they are a couple generations away from a stable transact-able currency. It feels like a liability now more than anything. I see a lot of (((legislators))) clamping down in the near future. I'm not skirting federal laws until DOTR.

US Senate Bill S.1241 to Criminalize Concealed Ownership of Bitcoin

archive.fo/0Jdj6

quadrigacx.com/

I'm in Canada and the CRA does not play nice

Also, notice how the highs are hit every 3 months. The May/June dropped similar amounts, at similar times, hence you would classify them as one, or a prelude to the June crash.

a fucking rabbi said this exact thing to me a few weeks back

Dollars are backed by the us army, government, and international treaties. Oil, for most of the world, must be bought with dollars.

Are you implying the politics monkies can come to a global agreement on this shit but not on something else? Quite tinfoily.

>and also the fact that it normalized at 12,300 for some time now
It's going back to test the 11350 resistance, mark my words.

the jews you idiot.

Your looking to micro, you gotta pull back and expand out.

10 year time line my friend. Day trading is for chumps. Swing trade master race reporting in.

In order to centralize and regulate it you need the monkies i mentioned.

Large blocks = consolidation of mining activity = loss of decentralisation = shitcoin.
Good luck with that though.

The monkies are useful idiots controlled by the kikes. They have had no backbone since 1945. Just look at Britain and Soros in the 90s.

Do the police in your area take bitcoin? How about the fire department?

In addition, Obama v. the banks and Netanyahu. Completely spineless.

They seem to do that all the time. Sure each one will have it's own "laws" implemented but as an agreement for a world reserve this is dependent on the banks. Wait and see what happens or if you already know then stop hitting back with weak arguments and bait.

In the subfourms on bitcoin discussion groups the sellers wanted to push it all the way to 9k but said it will bottom near 11k. The sellers knew the holders will get pissed but Bitcoin keeps going up tot he point they where not making big gains. They said they needed to rally and drive the price down. Looks like it is working as intended. Those who bet on the new futures market are going to be getting rich fast. This will attract more investors to this market.

They talk about how increasing block size is not the best thing to do when they discuss lightning network.

The kikes in that case play a game in a deregulated market they set up for themselves and they know about the dynamics.
So in that case they liked deregulation and centralization, unlike deregulation and decentralization, also typing in zeros into a computer that they can switch into intrinsic value.

Nice satan trips.
They're going to regulate the cryptomarkets with supercomputers to mine that the average person can't have access to and change the laws to regulate competition out of existence. If it wasn't to their benefit they would have never allowed it on the stock exchange. The political monkey also 90% of the time has no clue about how finance works since they get paid instantly by the force of the law through taxation, and the other 9% if they do know they're overturned by the kikes.

I concur.

Its hard to find any recent instance of bitcoin dropping 10x. State them, if you will.

use a vpn

Quit your whining, BTC is literally a proof of work coin.
Not proof of stake or anything like that.

What work user, your computer running? It's value is largely based on speculation, if you want to lose yourself to jewry you can go ahead.

The highest consequence of competition in this realm is supercomputers. It is an conglomeration just like banks are, creating a quasi monopoly on information. Similar to the google shit or hyperfrequency trading.
There is no competition like you imagine it because the consequence of competition is exactly that.

Bitcoin just went up to 13,000

are we in "return to 'normal'"?

Yea, my point was the banks (run by kikes) will work in conspiracy with their political puppets to ruin everything, pay off the media to hide coverage of it and have the agreements created and signed underhandedly, buried in a bill somewhere when no one is watching.

the only value in bitcoin now is all the money (((financial institutions))) put into it

Well from the outside looking in, taking away the intention, yes that is the consequence.
Given intention not really, they arent for the most? part.

whatever you say doomsayer

The clairfy: If you look at them like little machines (for the sake for simplification): yes the politicians are puppets so are the companies etc. It works like a clockwork.

I always assume these crashes are just whales cashing out like 10% or their BTC, using 5% of that to buy on the dip and end prepare for the next pump.

see

This is how it's always been. Alot of them are the big miners. It helps them expand and hasten the companies growth. This is not a "no one saw this coming!" event. You can predict this quite easy.

37 crypto shekels have been deposited into your goodgoycoinCash wallet

You are correct

No, sells are 10% down and offers are still 5% up.

Just the goodest goys ran out of shekels to sell and market is picking up slowly.

We have 12 hours to go again. It usually plunges during the night anyway and tonight we are starting at just 13.000 !

Could they be connected?

Next sub 13300 dip in 30 minutes. Lets se what we have here.

That is why i really like the data scientists, in a way they are some idiots that recommend moral advice when in essence they do not really understand what they are actually looking at, and no learned charisma and little jokes will change that.

but currency is not finite user
it's just smoke and mirrors

New thread:

I'm not sure how Rothschilds being absurdly late to the party is indication that they are involved.

Like cockwork

I like the way you think.

Listen dummy, use shapeshift.io or changelly to get your coins without using an exchange. Have a Ripple wallet ready. You can also pay in cash with changelly just note that you are going to get a shit exchange rate with higher fees.

Godspeed.

2010, 2013, ect

So when BTC had no volume, stick to your pink slips kid.

Was there a crash? I was out with friends. Poor redditfags, can't ever get it right..

(cheqt)
NXT and STR are good picks anonfriend. Fuck XRP.

Where does everyone go to get educated on crypto. What are the best forums???

No bullshit, I was VIP access. I know they are out there.

plebbit

lol fuck that, bunches of morons on their …. there has to be a better source.

It's plebbit or here. Here it's "crypto is kike" on plebbit it's "you gonna be rich gooooy!" Now you're educated on crypto.

read a book nigger

Don't go on plebbit… Stalk developers on twatter with fake sekc gril sock accounts you fucking fags..

well I recently got busted with a kilo of high grade, uncut, Bolivian cocaine. I gave the cops one bitcoin each and they let me go. So yes they do.

Just start doing it. Your computer won't be able to handle it, but get set up to mine it and see if you can get things running smoothly. You won't earn anything, but it'll give you a window into how things work and what's going on. It'll convert some unknown-unknowns into known-unknowns, and you can work from there through search engines and such.

Thats what I'm trying to do.

I learned currency trading and stocks on baby pips and the associated forums. I want to know about the underlying technology.

Bitcoin does this all the time. Unless drug dealers decided its better to go through Adelson again, it will go up again.

Surely all the crypto people congregate somewhere, like we do here.

Like I said, that would be plebbit.

sub?

Checked. No idea, not into ponzis