Wizards of the Cuck

youtu.be/NIh3ykLBzOM

So Wizards of the Coast just banned a famous streamer, Jeremy Hambly, for posting Pepe memes, trolling and making oven jokes on his social media account *OUTSIDE* of the game Magic The Gathering.

Can you imagine Blizzard or Activision banning your' in game accounts for being a part of a dank meme Facebook group?
This also happened to a Pro MTG Player recently, Travis Woo.

This sets a precedent lads, and we cannot let it continue.

We have survived /pol harbor, gotten Trump elected, captured the flag, won the great meme war, bombed ISIS and printed out plain white posters worldwide. It is now time to answer the call again.

Gamergate pt. 2 Operation Tabletop Defense begins now.
Spread the word.

Other urls found in this thread:

linkedin.com/company/wizards-of-the-coast
magiccards.info/scans/en/lg/62.jpg
magiccards.info/query?q=invoke prejudice&v=card&s=cname
archive.today/6ZT61
archive.today/aqCds
archive.today/0rcYv
archive.today/BbWQs
archive.today/GIM1h
archive.today/JX0mG
archive.today/A17E4
archive.today/NVd8f
archive.today/1OYuC
archive.today/6DdOJ
archive.today/C7kJa
archive.today/9NldJ
psychology.sunysb.edu/attachment/vitae/epstein_cv.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I quit buying their shit a looong time ago.

/war
/thread
/victorydance

It'd be nice to drive the homos and liberals out of dnd. How many jews work at WotC? Is it jew owned or are they just signalling really hard?

The best memes are the "it's alright to be white" posters.

1. They're loaded arguments. If liberals oppose them, they shoot themselves.

2. They're pretty tame.

We are winning in the long run.

Call of Cthulhu is still safe. Chaosium hasn't cucked yet, right?

MtG peaked at Ice Age. Prove me wrong.

I can absolutely believe Blizzard and Activision banning for wrongthink shit outside of their games. Those guys are intensely pozzed.

WotC was acquired by Hasbro years ago, so it's safe to say you'll find kikes if you go up high enough.

Mark (((Rosewater))) (born May 25, 1967)[1] is the head designer for Magic: The Gathering, a position he has held since 2003.

EVERY FUCKING TIME.

You're talking crazy talk, user. You seem stressed out. Maybe you should resub that ol' WoW account and let off some steam.

wizards of the coast

I'll be back within 24 hours to post more complete thoughts, anyone else here remember the loli express threads? got archives?

Fuck him and his ilk hes "a friend of Carl Benjamin" sargoy the Quadroon. They co-opted Pepe for there cringey Kekistan

Pic related is average viewer of the content he does

Of fucking course.

/tg/ used to think they were invincible, that they didn't need Holla Forums. Who is laughing now?

No wonder I quit MtG at like '06 or '07, the absolute bloat of shit put into the game killed it for me.

Wotc has been faggots and jews for almost 1.5 decades now, this is not news to us.

Youngin, they converted as soon as they released beta.

Wizards was a shit company long before this.

Please don't.

Those are some nice Hitler dubs Bobby, but you won't fool me this time. I've seen the best video games have to offer. Blizzard has no power over me.

This just proves that Yu-Gi-Oh! is better.

Aside from safeguarding one's virginity, what do these cards do? Do you play them like Hearts or Cribbage?

Well those are two different games abut one is a monster that needs 2 tributes to summon (or fucking 0 in the first iteration) and another is a land which is used to cast spells (including creature spells)

No, you use them to have wizard LARP battles within the confines of the autistic minutiae of it's ever expanding ruleset.
It used to be pretty fun

…. Banned from what? WotC doesn't have anything to ban someone from, does it?

Also, daily reminder that WotC cucked out in 4e, when they said elves could be trannies and half-orcs weren't made by rape but human barbarian tribes willingly handing over their daughters to orcs for enrichment.

Grandious Blast is only effective against Blight Monsters if your opponent loses 1 land after discarding 1 card within 12 minutes of the start of the game.

Sound about right?

They can ban you from tournaments, any officially ranked events (all play at local game stores), and online play. All of these are linked to an account you must show ID and set up at a local game store.

They obviously can't stop you from purchasing cards, or playing unofficially.

Okay, that makes sense, but only in the context of Magic.
See above I think?
In what context?

It gets better.

>His more relevant experience comes from a two-year stint at LeapFrog from 2006-2008, where Cocks was a Vice President running the company’s $250M Learning Games unit, and during an earlier period as Group Product Manager at Microsoft Xbox, where he led portfolio planning and go-to-market strategies for the company’s action games.

If you've been paying attention, this should set off alarm bells.

>linkedin.com/company/wizards-of-the-coast
Anyone have a (((LinkedIn))) profile? Should be able to see a list of their employees.

I can only hope this burns away more and more of what little goodwill the userbase has for MtG to begin with.

We "don't need" Holla Forums because we aren't beholden to anyone to play our hobby. You can mod a game by saying so, in realtime, as the game is in progress. You can't force firmware or gameplay patches on us, you can't enforce rules on a server, you can't say who we have to or have to not play games with, you can't hold monopoly on tournaments and other communal events, and you can't stop us from modding the games in any way we like. And unlike vidya, it's comparatively trivial to make your own, as long as you have a good grasp on fun mechanics. Being banned from tournaments, such as in OP's case, only applies to their own official tournaments, which are AIDSfests anyways.

That said, we still would very much like GamesWorkshop, Wizards of the Coast, and several others to burn to the ground.

Also, our BO has officially stated that Holla Forums is not and will never be welcome in any way, which is a nice stance most BOs won't bother to take.

Top kek

Operation Table flip.

Would "It's ok to be white" card sleeves be a little too on the nose for these oversensitive pansies?

Get a load of this faggot. We can still discuss things we don't partake in that many people that used to be like us do, ya know.

I'm doing the math, and it doesn't add up.
Do you even know the name of Varg's RPG, faggot?

Not knowing a lot of Holla Forums is old Holla Forums

I never claimed I came from /tg/, faggot. Varg's RPG is Myfarog. The "fellowwhites" thing was what got me, since it can be heard as
because it's about a card game (that is popular)

Almost everyone started on Holla Forums, at this point anyone who was on the chans pre-06 started at Holla Forums

/tg/ was Holla Forumstards who loved 40k so much they were banned off Holla Forums for funposting too hard every Wednesday.

I don't know about other fa/tg/uys, but a lot like Holla Forums I gave up on the (((industry))). The glorious thing about tabletop RPGs is you can tell the company to go fuck itself. At your table you make up the lore. I've got no time for WotC or Paizo faggotry. I've got my maps, my miniatures, and my friends. I don't need tranny orcs and shit.

It's too bad Games Workshop ended their contract with FFG, even if their 40k TTRPG's were terribly balanced they sure gave years of fun.

No, it can't. It's called bullying the outsiders.

sage
grow up kid

I'm fucking watching you, Moishe.
You jews wouldnt have us angered like this if you hadnt fucked with our games to begin with.

I bet you're a very interesting person off the internet.

Wizards of the coast is hazbro

thye've lost 8 millions players in 4 years, this sure will make wonders to their numbers
im sad to see one of my hobbies burn to the ground, but they dig their own graves and im sure i will be laughing from the sidelines.
time to sell my cards and buy a house

I cannot, my brother. May Urza's lands provide you with endless colorless mana, to spend at the Ivory Tower for unending vitality.

Simply put, you draw seven cards at the start of a match, and play land cards. Lands can be utilized to draw mana of various colors, which is used to summon creatures, artifacts, or to use spells or other effects. A land used for mana, or a creature that attacks during your turn, is inaccessible after your turn, until your next turn begins. (((Niggers of the Coast))) hyper-complicated it and pozzed it up when it started getting popular in the kingdom of the nerds.

Without being nerdy, they play like videogames. You and your opponent have hitpoints. You place cards that reduce theirs or increases yours.

I wouldn't bother playing them.

Chaosium has been full of liberal faggots for a long time, just read their 1990s setting shit.

only GURPS is safe

D&D died when it left the hands of TSR

The GURPS mystery supplement is great although I have never played a game of it in my life.

I cant find the thread, but Steve Jackson Games (creator of GURPS) is tied into the (((deep state))) and pizza gate

Multiple times a week, local game stores (most comic book, board game retailers that are big enough to seat like 20 people) will host mini tournaments with pay-outs in wrapped packs of new magic cards.

Most people don't view these as tournaments since nobody is ever eliminated, the prize you receive is simply determined by your record that night. If playing vs your friends is the vidya equivalent to split screen, and tournaments the
equivalent to an e-sports event, ranked play at a local game store is like online multiplayer. For simplicity's sake, we can roll up these events into the umbrella of tournaments. But they are far more popular and there is no minimum skill level to participate, so they are wildly more popular than tournaments themselves.

The context of online play is the official magic game and servers.

How besides him being V& for describing fictional, futuristic hacking tools and their mechanics for gurps cyberpunk?

Hashtag burn the black lotus.

Communism kills. Better dead than red!

I hate to break it to you user, but MYFAROG is actually a pretty terrible system at a mechanical level. The fluff, the main selling point, isn't particularly great either, and could be run better with another system anyways.

D&D died when it left the hands of Gygax, and by then it had already lost a lot of its original charm.

I played MTG since 2003-07 and again from like 2010-2013. Just finished off a Modern deck by trading in shit that had no reason being that expensive.

Anyways as I said on /tg/'s politics thread, I'm done with the game and have been for a while. Shitsucks.

I KNOW MARK ROSEWATER HAD A DESIGN ARTICLE IN LIKE 2007 THAT MENTIONED A FICTIONAL PLANE CALLED "COMMUNISTO" AND HOW TO DESIGN AROUND IT BUT I CANNOT FIND IT

Also a funny meme

This. It's been cucked beyond repair TBQH.

Ruining lemming media like MTG and ✡ Star Wars ✡ is only strengthening our cause.
ALWAYS REMEMBER WHY WE ARE HERE

magiccards.info/scans/en/lg/62.jpg
magiccards.info/query?q=invoke prejudice&v=card&s=cname

It's $215, lordy.

oh so that is the original. first time I see it

KEK

Mein sides!

This.

the archives.
#2: archive.today/6ZT61
#3: archive.today/aqCds
#4: (Noriega): archive.today/0rcYv
#6: archive.today/BbWQs
#7: archive.today/GIM1h
#8: archive.today/JX0mG
#9: archive.today/A17E4
#10: archive.today/NVd8f
#11: archive.today/1OYuC
#12 archive.today/6DdOJ

archive.today/C7kJa rotherham
archive.today/9NldJ satan twins #2

Seymour Epstein is Jeffery Epsteins father.
Jeffery is known on Holla Forums for his troubles with twelve year olds, did time for it even, also ties to Bill Clinton, private island, political blackmail, typical jew shit.

So anyways, Jeffery Epsteins father was; psychology.sunysb.edu/attachment/vitae/epstein_cv.pdf
Professor Emeritus, Psychology Department University of Massachusetts & U.S. Army (1943-1946)
with writings such as;

I'm actually pretty sure this happened more than once.

Your plebbit spacing and denial of the state of your board, your userbase, and the (((companies))) that you depend on for your paper toy addiction disgusts me.

sage
Some twitter video game company isn't worth talking about. GROW UP! >>11071577

MTG has been pozzed for at least a decade now, they don't want to be saved. Doesn't help that the primary demographic playing MTG are mid-30s white knight neckbeards, probably the most cucked generation yet

Absolutely. That's why I don't "buy" virtual shit that can be taken away from me with the push of a button.

I've been watching Jeremy's videos since this whole debacle started. I don't even play MtG, but I love watching an autistic master at work. I'm pretty sure Wizards of the Hoax were hoping he'd roll over and die, and they weren't prepared for him to aloha snackbar as much as has. That cunt had it coming, too. If there's one thing that rustles my jimmies, it's a whore, be it for money or attention or both. He should start selling posters of that one pic of her in the see-through top.

This pisses me off so god damn much it's unconveyable but they need to swing.

These anons speak the truth.

Just remember DnC posters are the 2nd to the wall.

Heres a tip, maybe take a look at the wording of the first amendment one time to see what it actually does. Did congress pass a law that abridges your right to free expression or the press? No? Then it doesnt apply. Everyone except congress can go tell you to fuck yourself.

As it happens, it's still a great card

At least put some effort into it, user

absolutely, I was a massive fan of their novels and lore but I haven't bought anything for ages and ages. Last thing I bought was a Dark Sun novel and it wasn't up to the previous standards.

I'm kinda torn on this in that I get this guy wants to fight but we've all gone through realising these corporations don't give a shit about us and only want to suck SJW penis. It happens every time, no corporation gets to stand alone in this. So I dunno, he should have been saying "
fuck Wizards of the Coast" 10 years ago.

Lovely posting style shill. Fuck off

If only you knew how wrong you were.

Hitler survived. It's confirmed now.

That's been known since it was a female skeleton and blood that were "Hitler's corpse".

Sad seeing it rot away, they publish just a couple books for it a year now. They tried licensing it to 3rd parties instead of doing it in house. I think the entire D&D department is half a dozen guys.

Mark Rosewater is a gigakike that, most likely, ruined the game.

The cards in the weatherlight saga were pretty good, and the flavor text and characters made playing the cards a little more interesting. The plot behind the cards is not terribly important, like the plot in a video game. It just needs to be there enough to give the cards some flavor and make it more fun. Rosewater HATED the idea of the storytelling behind the weatherlight saga and the cards and called it a failed experiment. Regardless of what you think about it, he fact that they release 3 expansions a year is just ridiculous.

Here's something interesting.