Santa is black but he's married to a white man

Santa's Husband by Daniel Kibblesmith now in hardcover
Recommended by Amazon for ages 4-8

amazon.com/Santas-Husband-Daniel-Kibblesmith/dp/0062748742/

Other urls found in this thread:

stpeterslist.com/when-santa-punched-a-heretic-in-the-face-13-memes-on-st-nicholas
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saint_Nicholas#Veneration_and_celebrations]
oca.org/saints/lives/2016/12/06/103484-st-nicholas-the-wonderworker-and-archbishop-of-myra-in-lycia]
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I don't have my reaction folder on hand so just pretend I posted the girl from Yumi Nikki vomiting into her hand.

Who wants to be he's a member of the tribe?

If he's not, then he's mainlining the tribe's soy.

Actually,
SANTA CLAUS IS BASED ON AN IRL INTERNATIONAL CHILD SEX-SLAVE TRADER
wikipedia.org/wiki/Sinterklaas

Sinterklaas is the primary source of the popular Christmas icon of Santa Claus.""

Sinterklaas is assisted by Zwarte Piet ("Black Pete"), two mischievous helpers with black faces and colourful Moorish dresses.""

The older Sinterklaas songs make mention of naughty children being put in Zwarte Piet's bag and being taken back to Spain.""

TL;DR:
Sinterklaas, a Greek bishop of Myra in present-day Turkey, and "patron saint of children", would travel from Spain to the Netherlands with Moors (Arabs), today represented as "a lump of coal", to purchase "bad" children from parents and sell them into slavery.

Gifts for "good " children were most likely funded with this money.

This is the face of a (((man))) who fantasized about being black Santa's husband. Let that sink in.

Also he got into fisticuffs at the Council of Nicea.

> During the First Ecumenical Council of Nicea (AD 325), Arius was called upon to defend his position on the inferiority of Christ. Saint Nicholas just couldn’t listen to all of Arius’ nonsense and so he stood up and laid in to Arius with his fist.

stpeterslist.com/when-santa-punched-a-heretic-in-the-face-13-memes-on-st-nicholas

So did his wife, according to his tweets.

Absofrigginlutely.

What other kind of cuck actually goes to a women's march?

jew

Hold up nigger. I remember reading that the santa myth came from syberian shamans getting fucked up on fly agaric redcaps.

Isn't this the guy who made the GOP Teens Twitter account? And wasn't that account absolutely btfo by some kid's reply to one of his shitty jokes?

The Onion changes people, always for the worst

kek, rarely do i hear such jew-tier attempts.

Wrong.
Santa and his reindeer is based on Odin and Sleipnir.

I thought he was Vainamoinen.

So wait, in this story Santa’s a fat gaynigger who gives ‘the gift’ to kids?
Hah.

Wonderful. Thanks for sharing, user.

With IDs like fbb and fbf, it's clear you are the same person with a shit ID script.

No words were filtered.
Autoshill detected.

I am correct in my assertion that the naughty and nice/lumps of coal shit comes from this slave trader. My assertion does not invalidate your claim about the origins of the deer and sleigh.

wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Saint_Nicholas.jpg

St. Nick died on December 6, 343AD.
Christmas celebrates the death of Santa Claus.
Celebrating the bearer of gifts (Nature) after death (Winter) by celebrating with gifts (Yule).

There was no saint Nick. That bishop bs was admitted by the vatican as bs. They further state the saint nick was a patrol saint of MERCHANTS sailors and whores… Wt actual f

"Fake saint"

Its what happens when you give the reins to those who only want to break everything so to stuff it together into a single source in order to have one people who will believe only one way and in one thing, impossible to denounce since it is both a collection of you and the other, in both race, creed or nation. Coincidentally this decay has been promulgated by a race known throughout history by all who encounter (((them))) as pariah though in time so often once in close proximity this race becomes most esteemed by the host.

nice webm

fucking hell, it never fails that these soyboys all look like short women with beards.

Also, nobody cares about garbage like this. The only people buying nonsense degeneracy like this are already raging degenerates themselves. It's perverts signalling to another tiny group of perverts. The butch lesbo parents that force their son to dress like a girl. The faggots that are regularly fiddling with their adopted kid's anus. 99% of society looks at this crap with disgust.

What the fuck are you rambling about, you stupid troglodyte nigger? Saint Nicholas was a real person in history, but his memory in Scandinavia as a gift-giver over time fused with memories of the Yulefather/Odin; the two figures ultimately became a singular mythical gift-giver in the cold of winter and Christmastime, i.e., Santa Claus. [en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saint_Nicholas#Veneration_and_celebrations]

Pic related. “Saint Nicholas, fired with zeal for the Lord, assailed the heretic Arius with his words, and also struck him upon the face. For this reason, he was deprived of the emblems of his episcopal rank and placed under guard. But several of the holy Fathers had the same vision, seeing the Lord Himself and the Mother of God returning to him the Gospel and omophorion. The Fathers of the Council agreed that the audacity of the saint was pleasing to God, and restored the saint to the office of bishop. ” [oca.org/saints/lives/2016/12/06/103484-st-nicholas-the-wonderworker-and-archbishop-of-myra-in-lycia]

Santa takes candy canes up the ass?
Does he fuck the elves too? What about the reindeer?

Not sure how I should feel about this Holla Forums. On one hand you have jews POZing up a cherished childhood icon. But on the other hand, jews have undermined the true meaning of Christmas for decades by replacing Jesus with Santa, Rudolph, shit-tier movies with no references to Christ.

In a way, if jews ruin Santa it might help Generation Zyklon get pushed further right, and also it's one less way jews can distract from Jesus. And by ruining Santa, maybe it helps deprive them of shekels since Christmas advertising will be rendered less effective.

Santa's Slay
2005 ‧ Slasher/Horror ‧ 1h 35m
After a millennium of spreading Christmas cheer, Santa Claus (Bill Goldberg) reverts to his demonic self and gives the gift of fear.