Man protests twitter, ADL shows up

Man in a suit who was banned from Twitter for discussing the Holocaust protests in front of Twitter and is immediately counter-protested by a smiling gold-teeth jew with hasidic glasses:
hooktube.com/watch?v=V0X8CTvLi8o
Looks exactly like this guy:
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1513735501619.webm
Exquisite double-think present at several times.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.org/stream/EustaceMullins/43458178-Eustace-Mullins-the-Curse-of-Canaan_djvu.txt
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

bug man would look great with his decapitated shit being held up by an Afghani

Nothing a smack in the teeth couldn't fix.

Literally looks like a rat. I am starting to think David Icke might have not been so wrong after all…

Not in that crazy getup.

Rat-men lurking in the shadows, poisoning our drinking water, turning our desperate into drug-addicts, manipulating our politicians and plotting the downfall of all humanity? Don't be silly child; the Skaven are just a myth!

I think it's sad that boomers will rather there be a race of reptillians out there then admit all (95&) of our problems are because of the kikes.

This.

Go away cuckchan

Looks like a heeb to me.

Yeah I do find that funny, as to why rat men (Skaven as one user was being facetious about, but I do find quite the fitting comparison for kikes) is such an issue to believe in, but are constantly joking (some not of course) about reptile like people in the government.

Remember when the ADL used to be /ourguys/?

We should start referring to kikes as Skaven.

One of Icke's main sources in his lizard book was The Curse of Canaan, a Christian Identity/serpent seed book by Eustace Mullins. Icke obviously omitted the racial element, but the source is still the theory that jews are the literal children of Satan, conceived in union between Eve and the serpent in the Garden of Eden.

Real hard to pick sides there. The looks on White mans face says it all "when will it be time to punch this kike in it's face, please let it be soon".

Jews are the demon spawn of Lilith.

Gas yourself.

Look at how jewish sandniggers treated Santa. Bring gold or bring guns. That's all these subhumans have respect for.

PROJECT
A
T

You haven't been?

Kill youself, shariablue.

Satan's seed theory makes sense but I've never heard the Lilith theory.

How has the jewish problem not sorted itself out already

This is an excerpt from "The Curse of Canaan" by Eustace Mullins about Lilith.
archive.org/stream/EustaceMullins/43458178-Eustace-Mullins-the-Curse-of-Canaan_djvu.txt

Their mythology developed a certain hierarchy of demons. A Demonarch, who presumably was
Satan, ruled over all demons on earth. He was also known as the Prince of Evil, Belial (the
Hebrew Be'aliah, meaning Yahweh is Baal). Next in the hierarchy of demons was Asmodeus,
King of the Demons, and his wife, Lilith, chief demoness of the Jews. Lilith is well known
today as the patron goddess of the lesbians. Her name survives in many current organizations,
such as the Daughters of Lilith. This choice of a patroness suggests that there may always) have
been a certain amount of demoniac impulses in homosexual practices. This motivation would fit
in with the basic rites of occultism, such as defiance of God, and the development of "unusual
lifestyles." The inevitable retribution for these practices has now appeared among us in the form
of the widespread plague of AIDS.
''''
Lilith is typical of the demons who were created by sexual intercourse between the daughters of
man and the Watchers. They first appeared during the six days of creation as disembodied
spirits, and later took physical form. The Book of Zohar says, "Every pollution of semen gives
birth to demons." The Encyclopaedia Judaica refers to "the impurity of the serpent who had
sexual relations with Eve." The Kabbalah claims that Lilith had intercourse with Adam and
produced demons as part of the cosmic design, in which the right and the left are the opposing
currents of pure and impure powers, filling the world, and dividing it between the Holy One and
the serpent Samael . (Zohar Bereshit 73b., 53 et seq.)
''''
Webster's Dictionary says of Lilith: "Heb. meaning of the night. 1. Jewish folklore, a female
demon vampire. 2. Jewish folklore, first wife of Adam before the creation of Eve." Many
legends identify Lilith as the first wife of Adam. These myths claim that God formed Lilith out
of mud and filth. She soon quarreled with Adam. Because of her overweening pride, she refused
to let him lie on top of her. It is for this reason that she was adopted as the patroness of the
lesbians. She left Adam and fled to the shores of the Red Sea, where she was said to indulge in
her sexual fantasies with demons, living among the wild beasts and hyenas. Her presence gave
rise to many terrifying legends; she became the chief of Jewish demonesses and was said to prey
on newly born children, sucking the life out of them. She also was known to suck the blood
from men who were sleeping alone and is referred to as "the night hag" (Isaiah 34: 14 - And wild
beasts shall meet with hyenas, the satyr shall cry to his fellow; yea, there shall the night hag
alight, and find for herself a resting place.) Except for this one verse, her name was excised from
all Scripture because of her unsavory reputation.
''''
Other legends claimed that Lilith and her accompanying demonesses ruled over the four
seasons, as Lilith-Naameh, Mentral, Agrath, and Nahaloth. They were said to gather on a
mountaintop near the mountains of darkness, and there celebrate the Witches Sabbath, when
they would have intercourse with Samael, the Prince of Demons.
''''
It was because God had had such an unfortunate result with Lilith, after creating her out of mud
and filth, that he decided to go to Adam's rib for his next creation, Eve. She was subsequently
known as "haw wah," "Mother of All the Living," and also as "the Serpent Mother" because of
her later association with Satan. The Prince of Darkness had a number of disguises, but when he
incarnated sexual desire, as he did for Eve, he always appeared as a serpent.

Not a big fan of rodents, but don't disparage them as kikes.

Sage for off topic but there's a dog's ass in the reflection on that helmet

The way that larper is checking out that dog ass…that was the day both Fido and larper lost their virginity.

Why are Jews so ugly? Is it all the inbreeding? Is that why they Jew better looking people all the time?

does anyone have the full video? /ourguy/ was making some good points near the end. Would love to listen to it even if I had to look at that kike's face for another minute or so

Yep.

You know how the jews claim whites are inbred? It's projecting they do onto whites?

They behave not only as financial parasites but genetic parasites, parasitism is deeply ingrained in their (stolen) DNA. The unfortunate ones who aren't suffused with intergenerational goyim blood are the most egregious cases, typically Orthodox.

topkek

Make this guy a senator.

Rats are kind and intelligent pets and it's a shame kikes are associated with them.

That would almost seem like an attempt but you just can't prevent yourself from sounding like a fucking yid.
sage for replying to the shill

So much heiling so little time anyone wanna teach a newfag how to link to other threads? I seem to suck

>(((random poster))) tries to subvert a thread and turn it into a spin against Trump
Seems to (((happen))) almost every thread nowadays.

Need another bad goy on the left with a (((Pure Coincidence))) sign pointing at the kike.

The message on our poster is about as innocuous and inoffensive as it can be. Not a word about blacks on the posters, not a word about hurting anyone or about anyone being superior, or inferior to anyone else, yet that simple message, that it's okay to be white, brings us more negative media exposure than anything else we publish. And this is also from white people, who really become uptight when they see our posters.

Heil'd

It's highly offensive because it's not ok to be white. Everyone's on board with this. 10% are crazy marxists who think it's great, the majority are normalfags who have given up and a tiny, tiny minority is autistically complaining about it on sudanese hulahoop forums. Even boomers know by now.

They typically don't fight their own battles.

just quote the OP of the thread you halfwit.

No. Stop that shit.

I think you are looking for for this (as an example):

if I did it correctly since I never use it

Fuck off with that shit, nigger. The one on the left is 100 times easier to read than that green wall of text.

does this goy really have a blue lives matter flag on his airsoft gear

On the left, you have a holohoax exposer, and on the r… oh, oh dear god what is that

I can't post anything with having to bypass shitmod filters. You're next, hotpockets.

The heeb is a genetic disaster holy shit.

The white guy looks related to the actor who played Andy in "the office"

Goebbels, always ahead of time.

(checked)
What really floors me is how these filthy kikes roll right into the racial slurs. It will be great to curb-stomp their asses into the pavement they love so much.

WAY TO SHOW TOLERANCE, KIKELS

(heil'd)

That ratbastard.