Parts of London are 'no go areas' due to threat of acid attacks says ex-Labour Minister Stephen Timms

Parts of London are 'no go areas' due to threat of acid attacks says ex-Labour Minister Stephen Timms

Acid attack threats have made parts of London 'no go areas', a former Labour minister has claimed.

Stephen Timms made the comment and told MPs that the UK had 'the highest rate of attacks per capita' in the world.

MPs debated the response to corrosive substance attacks and the longstanding Labour MP (East Ham) called on the Government to take 'significant action'.

He said: 'I’ve had a number of discussions with representatives of moped delivery drivers and they say there are now parts of London where their drivers are not willing to go because of the danger of attack.

archive.is/X1gGL

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/seqfi
archive.is/4fwLt
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Brits must be so happy to have won WWII. After all, had they lost, they would have been invaded by foreigners and their children would have to learn another language!

Can we make this a no-go zone thread. High octane redpill material on the (((refugee/immigration))) problem. I need more no-go articles and preferably a map. It doesn't matter which country in the EU.

Quit being a d&c retard.

Am I in clownworld?

I am not D&Cing, I am just pointing out that a fuckton of Brits will just look at this piece of news, say "oh well" and just carry on. Instead of nailing shut the doors of their Parliament, setting the building on fire and shooting at whoever appears in the windows. This is the state of things their complacency with kike takeover of their country led to.

So glad America made it a walk in the park, then occupied the park ans shit all over it.

It'll never get bad enough for normalfags to do that until it's too late. Either we fight or everyone dies.

Thats how the world should be. I think you just left clown world, but inly for a moment

Oh you brit cucks are surrounded on all sides? Good! Fire in all directions

Until Bart and Gary have beer in their fridges and a game of sportsball to watch (and fight about), it will never happen.

God damn those jugs of acid walking their streets, dumping themselves on people. What could be behind this?

If White people had a country of our own, this would not be happening.

B-BUT THOSE DON'T EXIST

Don't worry. Around 90% of New York City is a no-go zone after dark for whites. You'll get used to it. For the economy. Of Greater Israel.

So much for "saving all of the poor women and children". Totally not an invasion, goyim.

M8, he's from labour.

It takes a bloke from labour to say this, the truth, but not a fuckin tory those traitors. Not even fucking UKIP.

Should we have been voting for labour the whole time? "Comrade" Corbyn seems to be wise to the Jews.

It's time to take Britain back for the working class Brit and fuck the aristocracy too they're going to be all 56% faced mongrels anyway with that royal mongrel wedding. The Queen still seems good supporting BREXIT and calling Harry's pet mutt a gold digger but who knows how much time she has left.

Time to make a stand lads.

Labour are the ones who cause this whole shitfest, starting with the 60's.

Most of the Muslim politicians are Labour. This shit is Labour's fault. The problem is that we live in a One Party State. The 'Conservatives' aren't really conservative. Theresa May, for her part, could easily go in the Labour Party.

Gee, it's almost like you're saying that in most elections, no matter who you vote for, it seems like nothing ever changes and you need some dark horse madman to come in and shake things up…

t. 'murrican shitposter

Remember when Trump said this exact thing during the election and everybody had a meltdown?

We do, but there are none. What's more, a Trump-type would never gain party leadership in a party that was likely to win an election.

implying they weren't having a meltdown before he said it, after he said it and nonstop since.

Everybody except some anonymous Metropolitan Police, who said that what Trump said was patently obvious

All the scum gets what it deserves, what's not to like? JewAssAy is next, their kike president just blew it in the UN topkek. The mutttards finally got a moron president of their own

I want goons to leave.

kill yourself kike

It's a psyop you silly sheeple.
First thing's first, acid attacks against Whites have never been a thing, and those rare cases where a White gets splashed only involve coal burners with angry Black boyfriends. Yes, you heard me right, BLACK, not sand nigger. The use of acid for revenge is a West Indian (specifically Jamaican) tactic and the numbers are tiny.
tl;dr there are no random acid attacks happening, the govt is putting crisis actors and fire victims on television in order to create a reaction from the public "p…please, won't an authority figure do something about this? we don't feel saaaaaaafe".
Look again (video related), the recent have appeared in some cases the next fucking day following the supposed attack with not a mark on their faces, not even bloodshot eyes. Listen to the stories, they don't add up, shitty actors need constant prompting and can't even muster up real tears when recalling (supposedly) having their faces nearly melted off in what should have been the most terrifying memory of their lives. Nothing, just the typical 'female in distress' voice, the wiping away of fake tears and the fumbling of lines.
And yes, you better believe they are going to do "something" about the non-existent "problem". A total ban on civilian access to acids.
To destroy the cottage industry of gold recovery from PCBs. The kike sees the people making a living from recycling at home or self-employed in garages and garden sheds as thieves and parasites taking what they deem to rightfully be their gold.
AND YOU FOOLS ARE HELPING THEM BY SUPPORTING THE NARRATIVE
The only acid attacks done by sand niggers are against their own women as punishment for infidelity. The 'epidemic' of 'random acid attacks' is a complete media and govt fabrication. They've been working the 'acid' angle into recent psyops like the exploding shopping bag (which never exploded) on the commuter train, go back and check the videos and you will hear crisis actors talking about how "we heard it might be acid".
Of course they use young, preferably attractive women for the interviews and public appearances, exactly the formula to gain unconditional trad-male support.
The absolute state of Holla Forums.

Study the interview linked, listen to the story, notice the total lack of tears and the constant coaching by the hosts. Understand the impossibility of the narrative you are being sold and notice the glaring holes and inconsistencies.

Part and parcel of being an imperial force innit?
m8 to be honest this is a bit racist. Looks like you've had a bit too much to think!
I hope you've got your thinkin licence!

tbh it's those kind of false flags I really don't give a shit about. If it's on the radio, tv, or movie screen the chances that it's in that 5% margin that isn't pure propaganda or a psyop is little. If you can recognize the psyop, in this case to further submit the people to the state by stripping more rights, then you can use it to your advantage.

It's not like they're going to stop doing psyops to gain more power for their nefarious agenda, but if you can sow seeds of racial hostilities, failed immigration and multiculturalism you can actually use that to usurp the agenda. Once you get them thinking more in our direction it's much easier to cast blame on those above. Who is doing it and why. That'll fuel them with an unquenchable hatred for the right people instead of this bullshit "muh global elites and corrupt politicians" narrative that goes fucking NO Wheres.

That's blatantly false.

The sad reality is that this sort of thing does not happen unless a noble with power and money uses his resources to start a small-scale uprising which can potentially snowball into a serious revolution (like the US civil war), or if people are literally starving to death. There's also the fact that there are essentially no Brits left in London, and most of the Poles and what-not that infest the area would rather just avoid the filth and return home after they've made their wedge.

I fully agree that it should happen, but sadly that's just not how the world works. Things aren't bad enough yet for those who have the potential to do something about it, and for those it is bad for - practically 100% foreigners - they do not really give a shit, nor have a clue how to actually fight back even if they did.

She's trying to work out what to say next as she describes it, against that, the attack was atypical in that it was done by a Great White Defendant. Once you give stupid sentences for "knife crime" obvs crims are going to move onto something else. Add in a female-friendly angle for TV (because women don't get a good beating but we can frighten them with acid) and it becomes a story with legs.

So basically is right. Use the facts to reinforce your talking points, which had better be something more than sounding paranoid about wanting to melt old computer parts for few quid. We didn't have acid attacks 20 years ago. What's changed? Who changed it?

Every major city in the UK is a fucking "no-go area" if you've at least a bit of sanity.

I weep at the state of my nation.

Britain needs a NEW MACHINE.

catchy tune

The problem is that most Brits don’t live in areas with lots of non-whites, so they just don’t believe this stuff. I know loads of my friends back home roll their eyes at the phrase “no-go zone” but then they live in a 99.97% white county, so…

No such county exists.

It's the same way in America. Libshits don't know the true horrors of (((cultural enrichment))) and the ones that take the brunt of the multicultural menace is the working class and poor whites but eventually it'll work its way up everyone unless they're the ultra mega super rich who can afford their own armed guards among other things.

This. At best, Britain is 90% white, 85% white British.

Thanks for showing you know nothing.

Show me a county that is only 0.03% non native. All census data is available online, do your work and prove me wrong, faggot.

Yeah, but surely the food is good?

Have no go areas where Muslim attacks happen.

tbh

So burn the entire city then…no loss

There was a time when if you told Londoners there would one day be American-style black race riots in their city you would be laughed at.

Actually the only acid attacks I hear about consistently are from Pakistan/India where boys get angry that young women won't have sex with them because they are saving themselves for marriage or already engaged to a man and in revenge they throw acid on them. But to say that these are all ex-boyfriends is frankly just weird as most of the attacks I have read about in the news were robberies of food and meal delivery scooters.

Attack on 4 American tourists
archive.is/seqfi

Attack muggings and revenge UK
archive.is/4fwLt

They're continuing getting cucked to death

Is there punishment enough?

essential fashion in some parts of LOndon

user wasn't talking about a 99.97% native country. you could have a 50% native born 49.97 foreign born and still be 99.97% white…

i thought it came from the honour attacks and killings of women in the muslim world and surrounding areas.

woman sleeps around destroying her families reputation as honest and faithful muslims so they punish her and sometimes even kill her.

all it then takes is for that to catch on from random attacks to gangs.

considering that this is an imported tatic mainly used in honor violence in the muslim world, i can honestly say it is not true.

other places copied it but the places you used to hear of this was in turkey,pakistan and against women primarily.

then the local criminals there adopted it.

those networks are connected here to crime here too so guess what happens?

But its not like cape flats or 8 mile or rio where people will literally hold ak47s as you walk around and wont hesitate to use them. its a few chancers that used to carry knives carrying a bit of corrosive acid in a flask.

still a shitty weapon to use but not a true no go zone.

i haven't heard much about the particular cases
digging now

Its just harmless negative reinforcement infidels!

Perhaps not quite 99.97%, but quite a few eastern european countries come close (poland is 98.6%, iceland 98.56%, estonia 97.4, finland 97%, hungary 96.5%). these percentages represent the percentage of whites as closely as could be determined by the data in jewpedia. romania not considered white, albania not considered white, russians considered white.

I heard that the cops aren't allowed to carry the guns. Is that true?

How
What
He doesn't even look that rich

Isn't it commonly considered a hate crime to say something insensitive like that?

What a ridiculously convoluted plot.

CLEAN THE SKIN, CLEAN THE SIN

The whole Western World must become a no-go zone for whores. If a woman is not married and not a virgin anymore, she should not be allowed in public uncovered. The punishment for the whores that break that law is ACID BATH.

RIGHT WING WHITE SHARIA PATROL SQUADS

The wealthy and political classes don't care. They take cabs and limos from one doorway to another, have doormen and guards, and live in parts of the city too expensive to have many shitskins. As with anywhere, if you're wealthy, you can pay to keep the muds at bay, all while chastising the middle class for resisting the muslim invaders and calling everyone racist for not paying for them to live nextdoor.

If Germans get beaten over the head for a 'genocide' that never happened then surely the Anglos can be held accountable for an actual crime against humanity. Luckily for you the Germans won't be seeking your punishment, because you're already receiving it in the form of divine justice.

How did >>>/plebbit/ find the sekrit club?