Report: Jeff Sessions Orders DOJ to Re-Examine Evidence in Uranium One Investigation

Report: Jeff Sessions Orders DOJ to Re-Examine Evidence in Uranium One Investigation

archive.is/daNAQ
archive.is/jLgcs

Other urls found in this thread:

huffingtonpost.com/entry/jeff-sessions-uranium-one-hillary-clinton_us_5a3b9b52e4b025f99e14cd5e
shareblue.com/author/oliver/
twitchy.com/gregp-3534/2017/08/15/do-you-even-history-bruh-oliver-willis-gets-a-history-lesson-after-using-fdr-to-bash-trump/%
twitter.com/owillis
medium.com/@owillis
huffpost.com/us/author/oliver-willis
oliverwillis.typepad.com
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

No one gives a shit I guess.
After all the time that's passed and seeming inaction, its easy to get cynical

The Clintons are guilty of so many many crimes but they'll never receive the swift justice they deserve because the system is just far too corrupt.

Checked, and bumping this thread. There's been such a lack of action on these twats, that I simply believe it just will stay at this level, until it's COMPLETELY forgotten.

Sessions is a tool. He refused to investigate the faceless IRS over the tea party, yet he expects us to believe that he will go after then Clinton?

Jeff Sessions was great in the senate, he single handedly was responsible for stopping the Bush amnesty and he endorsed Trump when it mattered. Since he's been AG? Nada.

It's easy to get cynical in the midsts of demoralization shills. People forget that the primary goal of shills and jewish influence is to demoralize. People, including those here, are susceptible to attacks on one's willpower. Morale should be protected and those attacking it should be disregarded as shills.

Its almost like the DoJ doesn't have to disclose what they are, or are not, investigating. Shame they don't just telegraph what they are looking into to everyone in the country.

Well I'll be damned. Just when I'd given up hope on him.

it's easy to roll dubs when you call out shills - nice work boys!

bumping a sticky even though feeling like this guy.

This is just preparing the public for what's to come. Mueller time.

Hope this is legit. Too early to say.
Have a redpilled Assange tweet.

Well fellow Holla Forumsacks. This guy summed it up best. We should just give up and stop caring. Thanks Mr.torpedo, you sure are helpful. Can't wait for your other helpful replies. Gee willikers

TRUST SESSIONS

(((ethics)))

The local DSA faggots faceberg page already has an event listed for the 27th titled "Rapid Response If Mueller Is Fired". Its exactly as one would imagine.
>If Trump makes this authoritarian move, we need to be in the streets telling Senator REDACTED, Senator REDACTED, and Congressman REDACTED that:

Are they implying that the Dems have launched their own Coup?

Digging their own graves. Puttin so much stock in Mueller that when he turns out to arrest the people they're trying to protect….they are gonna have a fucking meltdown.

It's always a good thing if they're kvetching about it.

kek did they publish the smuggest Sessions they could find on purpose? I 'spose it'll piss off the #resistfags to see his mug like that.

Lmao

I just can't stay mad at him with a smile like that.

When you tell your plants in the FBI to suspend their investigation into your illegal dealings with a Russian energy company, that's as good as being declared innocent. r-right?

t. Hillary

Why the fuck would a legally elected president need to launch a military coup, Summer Meza?

Saw bread, baked some OC to go with it.
Remember our memes become reality.

Mueller Time is a goon meme. We have goons openly posting in Holla Forums now it seems.

Time to see something finally happen to Crooked. Rooting for orange jumpsuit by March.

WOW GOOD JOB SESSIONS

B-BAYSED

Manifest the memes.
Realize the dreams.

Too hopeful. Next Christmas maybe

You wanna see butthurt, huff po. Link related:

huffingtonpost.com/entry/jeff-sessions-uranium-one-hillary-clinton_us_5a3b9b52e4b025f99e14cd5e

Yup. First of next year. Shit's gonna get UGLY

Is Chucky looking at his boner? Gross. Can't wait until the truth comes out about his rape and affair with his teenage cheerleader.

Really, you know the DoJ prosecutors involved with grilling the FBI agents? You know they're King Nigger appointees? I'd sure love a source on that. You wouldn't mind providing one, would you?

:^)

Dems should all be burned. They're all cancer.
So sick of it all.

Maybe they'll actually question her now. Or will she pull the 'it's in the FAQ' card again?

Trump extended the olive branch to them initially, but their trying to remove him is pushing their own neck into a treason noose.

Nothing is going to happen. Stop buying into LARPing. Jesus Christ.

Mueller has nothing. That was obvious to anyone with a brain when he had Flynn plead guilty to a bullshit process crime.

LOCK HER UP

Meme responsibly

Meme it you cucklord

(checked)

I so hate how she dresses.

GOOD

Also, looking at this guy brings Justin Trudeau into all of this and is probably a damn good way to nail his ass to the wall on some charge, for all the Canadian bros out there.

Fuck it. good enough for craigslist.

let's make it happen

Thread theme

Cutting pleas to even half of what they are guilty of would take decades.

So will the yids martyr her to bring about a new misandric religion and usher in the end?

how much spit before you fuck rage that puss into a mush smoked pipe.

A leaf can dream…

After more than a year, there have been dozens of these types of DOJ press releases but zero results. They are too busy inventing crimes for Trump's people.

As one radio show host on the sean hannity radio show suggested, it would seem rather that Mueller might be trying to create time to make up an impeachment case over trying to collect any little bits and pieces to fabricate and turn into something much larger. The core of that rests on the idea that Dems can secure enough seats to openly and actively push for the impeachment vote. Which in turn would explain hillary's sudden seeming silence and tune change for pushing for taking more states through (((legit elections)))

A lot of people in Washington know this well. Sessions actually has been working his tale off but it mostly making 100% sure he covers everyones asses perfectly except those chosen to be fall guys for various crimes. It's the same old shit as it has always been.

BTFO LARP FAGS

Trump has 4 years and so does sessions. He's playing the slow game. dude weed lmao is a lot lower priority to literal child eaters/torturers and also a much smaller fish.

did you not read the OP, shill?

m a o w a v e

twitter.com/georgwebb

This man is kike, but this kike produces helpful info on the ultimate kikery of America that happened in the past decade or so.

Reminder that muh Russia Russia Russia is, without hyperbole, 100% ploy to cover what is literally the worst treason in the history of this country.

There is a program called Megatons to Megawatts. U1 was just a kickback, but the investigation opens the door to the main nuclear weapon and classified info theft program. Terrorists (not take cia nigger glow in the dark isis, but actual terrorists) likely obtained nuclear weapons, to administer these weapons on our heads.

May I remind you that, for an entire decade, nearly every single house member and hundreds of intel and law enforcement officials are being blackmailed by material from the Awan [email protected] dropbox. The purpose of the blackmail (encompassing every email and file of every Dem Caucus congressman, and all turned over to Pakistani intelligence, for whom the Awans worked) was to ensure that the Awans and a large criminal cartel of dozens could sell nuclear weapons material and "special access privilege" aka above top secret military classified information to enemies such as Pakistan (Taliban/Al Queda) and Iran (Hezbollah). The drug trading is essentially nothing and was largely a side business when it comes to the main business of evading sanctions selling nukes and classified info to terrorists. The material was taken via diversion of nuclear material from the Megatons to Megawatts program using facilities in Oak Ridge TN and in Kentucky, and the classified information was stolen from members of the House on committees with access to that information. And the blackmail is in the hands of the Pakistani government, which means nearly our entire congress ignored all of this and is still blackmailed by Pakistan, an extremist terorrist Religion of Cuck™ supporting state. We may get nuked as a result by a terrorist.

This

He didn't go against his word. New evidence has come to light. Fair game. That "vow" was bullshit to begin with.

That is one of the most unintentionally funny videos I've ever seen.

Top kek I remember that.
Basically photobombing her and making stern faces while she talked shit. Hilarious, master troll at the wheel as usual.

STOP POL CENSORSHIP
Remove the Holla Forums mod
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
STOP POL CENSORSHIP
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
STOP POL CENSORSHIP
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
STOP POL CENSORSHIP
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL

I do. My hopes are low on Hilary paying for her crimes.

He's ordered an investigation which is good. Let's see what comes of it.

How is that a thing? Why does it take the acting AG to order that?

I remember that fake news about him "stalking" her. The witch had invaded his space, and was wandering across his side of the stage in the debate.

GOD BLESS THOSE NERD VIRGINS

This is from crazy days and nights celebrity user website. In a nut shell.
But why did Killary want mcBraincancer dead?

Sorry cut off title

Don't you know, user, that to the soyboy on the street even looking at a woman is "stalking" now?

Maybe it's the black pills talking but I kind of would like this. New York City isn't white.

CAN WE PLEASE USE OUR WEAPONIZED AUTISM TO FIND THE IDENTITY OF THIS GUY??

I don't know why she would really, but Hillary wanting to see John McCain dead seems like one of her more reasonable positions to me.

About this? No. Nobody gives a shit.

What people give a shit about, potentially, is the illegal transfer of funds to the Clinton Foundation.

This is actually a worthwhile idea.

curious, is this him?

Holla Forums mods are compromised globalist shills who censor you if you get too close to the truth. if you post anything they disagree with, even if it's a commonly accepted opinion on Holla Forums or anything else that gets them assblasted (((like calling out shills that are literally in every single thread))), or for no real reason at all just to piss you off, they will delete all your posts and all your threads and then ban you.

question everyone until you find out who you are not allowed to question.

if it's the same for (((them))) then the Holla Forums mods are (((them))). eventually you will post something or start a thread and you will be censored and banned even if you did not break a single rule on Holla Forums. the ban reason will always be some fake fucking reason like "spam" or "unspecified reason". if you are in doubt, it isn't because this can't happen to you. it only means that it has not yet happened to you.

I am one of you, so don't bitch that you're being raided. all it takes is a look at /polmeta/ and /sudo/ to see just how many of us are being censored and banned every day by corrupt mods. the very founding reasons for Holla Forums "politically incorrect" "freedom of speech" are being torn down from above by the corrupt moderators and undermined from below by shills. because of our corrupt mods who are the biggest censorship loving sellouts in the entire world, Holla Forums is being ruined.

all that has been struggled for will be lost as Holla Forums can not function the way things are.

/polk/ is the same mods pretending to be different people. past migration efforts have all failed because we don't have the hivemind and the unity to make the move all at once. I don't care what new Holla Forums type board we all choose to migrate to but we need to make a good choice and then just make the move all together. the reason why everyone is getting banned all the time is because we have been subverted and manipulated.

who would have guessed that the very mods in charge of the board with the most freedom of speech on the entire internet that gives NO SHITS about political correctness would be some of the most CUCKED mods we have ever experienced?

this bullshit-banning has to fucking stop. we need the freedom to post the truth without being punished.

Impeach the cucked Holla Forums mods.

God bless donald trump. God bless america.

MAYBE?

I want to introduce you to the man

Formerly employed by mediamatters (brock+alefantis+clinton foundation superpac)
who has for the past year shitted up our board with "Trump is a kike" and has under influence of meth sown retardatiot while attacking our movement for 9000 $ per month courtesy of David Brock.

Meet Oliver "Fat Melon" Willis who is by his own accord "Like kryptonite to stupid," and has "been a liberal bomb thrower since 2000."

He and his sharehomo crew can't seem to take a hint it would.be cordial we show him our recognition for outstanding work he has done so far

shareblue.com/author/oliver/
twitchy.com/gregp-3534/2017/08/15/do-you-even-history-bruh-oliver-willis-gets-a-history-lesson-after-using-fdr-to-bash-trump/%
twitter.com/owillis
medium.com/@owillis
huffpost.com/us/author/oliver-willis
oliverwillis.typepad.com

#SHARE

We need a "spoiler all niggers" rule. They're repulsive.

Please give me the habbening in 2018

I care.

And feeling optimistic.

Remember, the SS hates Hillary, that's no secret.
And even though it is easy to rub elbows and become bussom buddies with the heads of some agency money, power, influence, etc etc, 9/10 REGULAR AGENTS joined the various alphabet soups because they believe in the law and that justice matters.
They want to see justice done, and don't like "above the law" types any more than you and me.
There are, of course, corrupt agents and bias agents, like that faggot who wanted to sabotage the election for trump or whatever.
you know the guy, he was sending pro-Hillary texts

But yeah, there is a decent chance that Hillary will go to jail under a Trump administration.

Well this ought to turn the "Russian Hackers" narrative on it's head..

I agree that there has been too much talk and not enough walk, but if you take into account the corruption of the government at this stage, then it's no wonder so little has been done.
I mean they had insiders in the fucking investigation into Clinton's emails that manage to "legally" destroy evidence.

That's our situation. Sessions can only do so much as one man.
They must fight.

Post your face when Jew York gets nuked on Christmas

Did I show you 8ch?

This investigation is minor the grand scale happening that is beginning to emerge if you take into account the "orders" of the other stickied thread.

The odd part is, for many years this sort of thing was ignored… now it's on the ropes. I think something we don't know about but the intelligence services worldwide do know about is occurring.
Call it spidey senses or a whiff of a bad smell..

>>>/larp/

I hate the bitch, but the balls you need to just say "read my FAQ, bitch" when a government agency want to talk to you about criminal acts…

wow… Bigger than Michelle's

Such stupidity. Do you think they don't have the evidence already you dumb faggot? When the government has you, they let you keep fucking digging until they are good and ready. Do you know a fucking thing about the legal system besides the age of consents across various municipalities? You fucking geek.

You should shut up, the reality of your homebound existence is showing.>>11069747

lol, this faggot thinks the government actually works for the people

Why are you here?

Remember when PIZZAGATE IS DEBUNKED BECAUSE WE SAID SO, STOP INVESTIGATING IMMEDIATELY ?

They don’t exist and never have.

How is the weather in Tel Aviv?

REMINDER THAT THIS IS THE PRIMARY SHILLING TACTIC THAT KIKES HAVE BEEN USING FOR THE LAST FEW MONTHS.
Reported for believing LARPers are real.

Really? How do you know? The DOJ (Donald Trump) will never indict Hillary Clinton, he was in the "Lolita Express" also.

I almost feel bad for you. Almost.

Mostly it's just funny, though.

REMINDER THAT THIS IS THE PRIMARY SHILLING TACTIC THAT KIKES HAVE BEEN USING FOR THE LAST FEW MONTHS.

Why do you think Obama convinced Bernie Sanders so easily to support the Clintons? If anyone goes to jail, mark my words, that will be Bernie Sanders.

Gee, I wonder what the kike said this time.

Reminder that insiders don’t exist and have never posted here.

Reminder that only paid jewish shills are incapable of substantiating their claims.

Reminder that insiders don’t exist and have never posted here.

Reminder that only paid jewish shills are incapable of substantiating their claims.

Right nose, wrong hairline

Hairline match, hard to tell the rest with the facial expression.

need more pictures of Pedro to confirm.
(Seems kinda old, tbh)

Jeff Sessions never recused himself from Uranium One, only from the fake Trump/Russia fraud. And as we can see now he never needed to lead that investigation because these idiots had already hung themselves. All Trump needed to do was hand them more rope so they could start tying nooses around the necks of even more traitors that we didn't even know about… and all of it right out in the open for the public to see.

Sup LARPjew

Reported, self-admitted paid shill.

Ooooooh, well, I mean, if reliable Jeff "My Grandkids Are Chinks" Sessions is going to re-examine the evidence, hah, well, I mean, its only a matter of time until Hillary is in prison!

Stay BASED fellow magapedes!

(checked)
KEK WILLS IT!
LOCK HER UP!

Checked

Makes me wonder when the bitch started her soul cooking? But when she suddenly kicks the bucket, I'll be laughing.
Hopefully this shit that Sessions finds will finally put this bitch behind bars, so she kind die of her kuru in prison.

5667﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽a﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽

it's not even close to the worst treason, it's just the most neocon kosher apparently

cool

Non-American Mongolian detected.

unfuck yourself newfaggot no elected official will remove zionist control of western nations

America is the only country that has the number's along with the guns to remove traitorous elected officials, so you go fuck yourself you cucked euro faggot.