ANTIFA FAGS REJOICE

#J20 defendants found NOT GUILTY on all counts!

twitter.com/search?q=#j20&src=typd

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/j20-protest-trial-latest-updates-not-guilty-verdict-rioting-anti-trump-inauguration-day-washington-a8123071.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Just happened. Articles are coming out now.

independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/j20-protest-trial-latest-updates-not-guilty-verdict-rioting-anti-trump-inauguration-day-washington-a8123071.html

Oh boy, so more cucks are going to be beating up trash cans again "because FUCK DRPMPF"

Its been so long since we had a good leftist chimpout.

No surpising at all.
Antifa is rich kiddies LARPing as communist revolutionaries after all. Eric "Bike Lock" Clanton is going to be aquitted next, just watch.

Let them burn down LA, NY, let it spill into the schools and churches. In the end, they'll beg us to save them.

(checked and checked)
Let the water run down hill.

It's only going to show more normalfags that there is not justice in the "justice" system.

>Six defendants facing decades in prison for protesting Donald Trump’s inauguration have been found not guilty, in a trial that sparked a national conversation on First Amendment rights in the age of Trump.
Nevermind this is an Obama era regulation.

>Jude Ortiz, a member of the Defend J20 team that mobilised to support the defendants, called the decision "a victory for political organising".
This person is likely worth looking into.

Reminder that these were the first 6. If I remember correctly, there were hundreds that were charged.

I was honestly taken aback when I heard they were arrested and facing sentences in excess of 10 years in the first place. Sadly it's not surprising that they were totally acquitted. Why would zog lock up their loyal informal paramilitary?

ANARCHY ACHIEVED COMRADES
NOW LET'S BUY SOME METH AN COOK UP A WICKED FENTANYL SPEEDBALL
AND ATTACK SOME TRASHCANS

#FUCKBLUMPH
#NOESTOYMIPRESIDENTE
#CLASSSTRUGGLE

IT'S RIGHT THERE, CLEAR AS CRYSTAL ANTIFA FAGGOTS DESTROYING PROPERTY IN TECHNICOLOR
How come this turned into not guilty

Tell me about Jude Ortiz…

It isn't called the Jewdicial System for no reason.

See
Prosecution threw the fucking case out the door.

I redpilled a whole group of nornalfags just by having them watch ANTIFA/leftist chimpout & cringe videos. I hope this means we get more for the holiday season.

DOES THAT MEAN THAT RWDS ARE NOW LEGAL?

No, only Trash Can Beating Squads are

/thread

What happened to you, Holla Forums?

Why all the sage?

Oh great now I look like a shill since the shillbot posted before me.

Polite sage for offtopic replies in my case.

Nigger what?

It's the Jewdicial system. Where you're imprisoned and denied bail for allegations over pepperspray like Cantwell or charged with first degree murder for a heart attack like Fields, but get a slap on the wrist for being filmed and saying that you'll cause property damage.

Even then, those liberal dumbasses are deluded enough to believe that they're in an oppressive discriminatory system because oven jokes or incorrect pronouns don't warrant death penalties.

Absolutely. It's almost satanic in places if you look closely at the symbolism.

phew, full heil'd and half heil'd m88

HEIL'D HEIL'D HEIL'D

good, this will embolden them to continue to make fools of themselves and push people towards WN. this is good news.

saw it coming a mile away. the kikes wont punish their pets

My dad's a lawyer. I asked him and he said yes.

INTO BATTLE COMRADES
WE OPPOSE THE FASCIST TRUMP REGIME
AND FIGHT FOR THE RIGHT TO STARBUCKS COFFEE FOR EACH ANARCHIST

#TRUMPISHITLER
#MOCCALATTE
#RESIST
#

this should not be downplayed. the judge sets a precedence

More taxpayer funded work for (((lawyers))) in the future.

Pick one.

MAN THE BATTLE STATIONS COMRADES

Looks like they really want that civil war.

checked Lieutenant Roof

Great digits.
You took my get but I like it

HAHAHAHA!
#BASHTHEFASH

This is the result of drug use, godless degeneracy and grid

It can only embolden them and from the inevitable chimpouts, redpills will drop.

Probably didn't want (((agent provocateur))) assets being exposed.

NO GARBAGE PAIL IS SAFE

What in the god damn who else was there to be causing the damage in the first place? The totally unrelated parallel protest that happened to be marching along the "true protest" and damaging property in their wake?

Well no shit. D.C. hates Trump. They would have cleared them even if the prosecutor didn't throw the case.

But what did they accomplish?
Fash was totally smashed here. .

I mean really its just something entertaining to watch on stream and shitpost on. They never really do anything good but be "colorful"

CHECKED

THE WEAK SHOULD FEAR THE STRONG

Christ those antifa project so hard. Bunch of ugly losers.

Hilarious. And nothing changes.

I'm tired of this LARP bullshit. I'm tired of pretending 'winning' means some economic crap and shilling for Israel.
Its all so tiresome.

Checked for no, they won't. That's your imagination. That's you not understanding your enemy and wanting to feel good in the wake of their victory over you.

Because everyone knows they can do it and get away with it scott free. The jewdicial system is worthless.
Also, because the judge was ak ike.

“With respect to Mr. Wood, a reasonable juror could find that he was a principal and an aider and abettor of the riot,” Leibovitz said. “Yes, he was there filming. There is no evidence in the record that that was for a purpose inconsistent with participation in the riot.”…

“He played a role that furthered the purposes both of the conspiracy and of the riot itself, which was to advertise it, to broadcast it, to live-stream it such that other could be recruited to join in,” she said. “For all these reasons, a reasonable juror could find Mr. Wood guilty of destruction of property.”…

“And persons hearing his livestream could be recruited, were being kept abreast and informed of the events,” Leibovitz said, all but defining journalism.

>Judge Lynn Leibovitz noted that “personal enthusiasm” for destruction is different than incitement.

>Leibovitz threw out the incitement charge but also said that the livestream helped “advertise” the event and “recruit” people for the protest, meaning Wood could be held responsible for any criminal act he filmed—a clear criminalization of journalism itself.

#stopantifa

Anyone have doxes of the judges or anyone else who let these antifa fucks off?

I agree. I think Trump is smart enough to pay for shilling here and do just enough to keep most people here happy. He is smart enough not to make pol a full blown enemy.

If our Judicial system will not render justice then it falls upon the shoulders of the citizens to carry out the task…

This is the left saying to us,

"WE CAN DO WHATEVER WE WANT AND YOU CAN'T TOUCH US."

For accelerationists, this is good news.

Acceleration lists are retards though. South African white people support diversity up to 60% of them.
Accelerationism is a fed meme I swear to convince people that shitty situation is somehow good.

Only because people are still too comfortable to do anything. Maybe a judge should be made an example of, like the cartels in Mexico do.

Times have changed in the last 30 years

Its textbook radicalism bud, it works, people use the same stuff over and over, and intellectual heavyweights like Pierce knew what they were talking about. Africa isnt Europe and America. These are our countries, its in reverse. What Africans did to whites is what you should expect to happen to non-whites. Every year for the last decade pretty much, our side has grown. The SJW voices have almost been drowned out by pro-white opposition, despite how disgusting the things they say are, and how much power they still exercise. We have momentum, and the worse it gets, the more momentum we get. Slowing things down is the last thing we want to do. Race war is inevitable, avoiding it is for cowards.

Judge found guilty on all counts when?

I stand corrected, it was a jury
>independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/j20-protest-trial-latest-updates-not-guilty-verdict-rioting-anti-trump-inauguration-day-washington-a8123071.html
Swamp guilty on all counts when?

Where law fails, lynchings become fair game.

I'm not even mad, mostly because I know most of these kids will either become homeless or will grow out of their stupid commie beliefs like I did

FUCKIN HEIL'D!
WTF?! This place is in a free fall. Quads like these, barely any checks, and the post is fuckin 1488% truth.

Wow, who could have predicted this?

Accelerationism is about economic destruction, not about MORE BROWN PEOPLE! The goal is to kill the beast before the tide of shitskins can kill us. South Africa had a good economy while they were killed by niggers, so they never revolted. People will never revolt as long as they have the bread and circuses.

Aren’t these J20 meetings just filled with mega kikes themselves though?

Jewbey quads checked.

This. I’m glad someone else notices their folly in continuing to push the pendulum further and further thereby making the snap back even worse.

This person is not dumb. They were able to present and articulate their reasons, their motifs, and suggest why liberals/mentally challenged/people on the fence should join them. This is a danger!!! This video makes antifa look strong, look smart, look organized, and we need to shift the narrative on this. To be clear, we need to identify messages that are of good quality, send the a simple message, and / or give hope / strength to antifa, and ATTACK the SHIT OUT OF IT.

Keep in mind, the mind of the enemy. ((They)) see this, the commies, anarchists, the angry left wing, and they might connect with this message. That is unacceptable.

How to attack this video - IDEAS - :
Person can't show their face = Weak / Can't Argue Back
Person wearing all black = Racist / Cultural Appropriation (use their words back at them)
Person making weak argument = Attack back with facts/and sadly emotional comebacks
Person hates America = Hate's Democracy (we're a Republic you stupid fucks), loves Communism. Want's to burn our system down
Person hates Freedom = They want to shut down 1st Amendment Rights to "American Citizens" for "Executing their Rights within framework of the Constitution." Also "They HATE freedom" (this is weak)
Person HATES other people = Communicate pantifa and others will resort to violence to silence dissidence. Illustrate it's their intention/plan that only their message will be heard. Show that people who disagree with their message are harmed / injured / threatened. Pictures of MAGA supporters bleeding / injured / should be used for this, with text blaming pantifa

This will embolden them to commit more public violence before midterms. I'm good with it.

Its like a reddit comment thread irl.

Trust fund babies and student athletes are all entitled scumbag. Real communists nations would put fags in labor camps by now.