USTAŠE

Tell me about Ustaše Holla Forums.

Apparently they outnazied the Nazis, which makes them uber based, but are obscure as fuck, and there is no real information about them except some bluepilled sources which I don't trust.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PzDUHyhBzJk
google.com/search?q=croatian fascism srdja trifkovic&num=100
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I am monitoring this thread.

How the fuck do you expect people to post in this thread at 7am US eastern time? While I don't have anything on the Ustase, I'll bump so this thread isn't gone by lunch.

Random bump

This; but my curiousity is up, OP.
Have a bump.

Bamn, super nazis seem neat

Meant to say bump

t. Phonefag

The lads from the croatian puppet state? They've got a neat flag and some nice music but that's about all I know

youtube.com/watch?v=PzDUHyhBzJk

bamp

Really makes u think

It's too late, the Serbs are already here

Fure sure. It's just like that time that shabbos goyim Hitler, who was a drug addict quarter jew, personally was founded by the british rothschilds to gass 6 gorillion innocentsin order to turn the pacifist jews into hardcore zionists and cull the aryans in the process, eh?

My Croatian friends say that all of Ustaše material online is made in late 80s and early 90s when Croatia was fighting the Communist Serbs. None of genuine material from WW2 exists. Songs are made by diaspora from Australia, books, medals are rare as fuck, no flags, uniforms, anything you can find on flea markets is 90s repro because Croatians boosted moral against Communists & Chetniks by replicating what Serbs feared the most - myth of "bloodthirsty Ustaše who disgusted even the Germans."

All of Neo-ustaše revival stems from 90s war, none from WW2.

Also, this is why it's difficult to put Croatian "far-right" into modern context like Generation Identity or any Evolian movement - Croatian far-right will invoke Ustaše, but not in same way modern far-right invokes Nazis. They simply lack the spiritual or kaliyugian hitlero-avatarist/kalkian core.

Lay off the meth.

marionet force to run the central Yugoslavian area while germany took care of more important things (italy was fucking incompetent so they agreed with the plan).
the whole thing went away after WW2, with some small activism and "terrorism" here and there, but there was a revival in the 90s wars.
unfortunatley the modern "Ustaše" are just dumbasses that are trying to get votes from the right wing public (croatia is very catholic/right) and have nothing to do with what the ustaše used to stand for.

theyre a thing of the past, as are the partisans and chetniks and all that. today theres just LARPers and opportunists that ned votes.

Tell me about your anchor.
Lol mods, you are performing fucking stellar.

You know how I can tell you right apart and the mods do too? God bless them

You are out of your league out of control and out of line you must leave this board as soon as possible

Were being invaded by cuckchanners because the website mines bitcoin with their CPUs and records all sorts of information now. This isnt cuckchan, and their problems are not our problems. The mods should be extra vigilant.

they were the Azov of their day. not a fan as being that I have Serb ancestry.

Traitors. Wannabe Nazis too.

sry man

German bootlickers. Tried to make shit up on the fly, like the Croatian Orthodox Church for Serbs. No concept of history, politics, or anything of the sort. They were pretty good at killing civilians though. Partisans blew them out once daddy Adolf couldn't help them with a weakened German army. Sad bunch of lads tbh, not even true fascists.

OP,

The Ustaše shocked the Germans with their subhuman brutality.

I feel that this source is trustworthy, though the author is a Serb and a Serbophile.

Dr. Trifkovic is an Orthodox traditionalist and I suspect, an ethno-nationalist.

This book has endless citations. google.com/search?q=croatian fascism srdja trifkovic&num=100

I am not a fan of them.

all I know about them is that they were like a second military arm of the state, they were not part of the regular army. When the soviets pressed the germans back and eventually reached croatia, they still had a large arsenal of men and weaponry avaible to fight, but they judged that their resistance would only delay the inevitable and would bring about more punishment and torture against their people, so they laid down their weapons.

Serb sources on anything are like Jewish sources on anything, particularly the Holocaust.

Lies and myths to gain sympathy.

Ustaše kicked the Serb ass, rightfully and justfully, in every war, and will continue to do so every time Serbs decide to Serb.

Serbs are so pathetic at warfare they couldn't capture one Croatian village in three months.

Now back on those tractors.

Soviets/Red Army never fought in Croatia unless you mean Yugoslavian partisans, who were at time aligned with Bolsheviks-Stalinists, and whose large parts consisted of recently converted royalist Serbo-Chetniks, who saw they could exact revenge upon Croats if they change sides, because they were getting REKT in each and every battle - both against Ustaše and Partisans.

Serbs are notoriously bad at warfare, so bad they actually celebrate crushing defeats as victories - see the mythical Battle of Kosovo.

Battle of Odžak was actually the last battle of WW2, which saw Ustaše battle Communists for a month after WW2 ended, in some pissant village, ending with Pyrrhic Communist victory - a event repeated in 1991's Vukovar battle.

I heard Germans allegedly copied Hungarian tactics when dealing with minorities. Only difference was that Hungarians were so indifferent while Germans would regularly get diagnosed with depressions or become alcoholics.
I'm talking about things like publics executions, secret burial places, forcing people to dig their own graves, all the while being blessed by a priest and children watching.

I heard Germans allegedly copied Hungarian tactics when dealing with minorities. Only difference was that Hungarians were so indifferent while Germans would regularly get diagnosed with depressions or become alcoholics.
I'm talking about things like publics executions, secret burial places, forcing people to dig their own graves, all the while being blessed by a priest and children watching.

A lot of us ustase larpers itt.
As for being "based" i don't see how vatican boot lickers that massacred white, european civilians with such subhuman disregard that even the Germans told them to chill the fuck out can be considered based.
As for the warfare part, lopping off heads of old men and defenceless women is really not that hard, once their german handlers left they had their chance at warfare and were massacred like catyle.
But that wont stop 15 old larpers itt from telling you otherwise.