New Mouse Recommendations

My fucking mouse died on me. Need a new one… pic #1 is what I had, it's by far the biggest mouse I've ever had and the only comfortable one, shit was 14.5cm long and 10cm wide with the "flaps".

Other pics are my current top picks.

Anyone got some recommendations for large mice for gaming? Any advice on the ones listed?

I ain't buying the same mouse again because the metalic coat wears off real fast and makes it look ugly

I'd rather be Anthony Burch than buy Razer

hello rato

Hello rato

Rato is still too small my arm hurts with "normal sized" mice

hello rato

g502

But gaming mice are a meme, just buy a 10$ Genius or whatever semi respectable manufacturer mouse, shit will last your for five plus years if you're not rough on it.
Just don't buy the 10$ Hama our Havit mice, they're like the gook jews of the poorfag mouse market.

Nah, you're just a poorfag who doesn't know any better. I don't hold it against you, though, it's like the misguided consolefriends that have played at

Open it up and fix it you fucking mook. I've had the same mouse for 8 years and any time it breaks I fix it.
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I do not give a shit about brand or "gamer cred" or any such shit, just care about ergonomics. Show me a $10 mouse that is large and comfy enough for my hands and I will silently thank you and save the money

G400s, its the only mouse you'll ever need. End of discussion.

hello rato

The intellimouse was godly, that wasn't poorfag-tier.

hmm…. I'm not too sure. The size isn't too shabby but I'd have to hold it in my hand to get the feel for it. I'll check if any local retailer has it in stock. That being said, I do like me a couple more extra buttons on a mouse.

the fuck is that supposed to accomplish?

new feature that makes dcs more realistic

Gaming mice are overdesigned overpriced shit, but you still want at least two buttons for your thumb. buy a good office mouse, 30 bucks is reasonable i would say.

Those 16 button MMO mice are great if you're a retard like me and hurt your hand/wrist/fingers alot or just get tendonitis carpal tunnel frequently. I've pretty much become ambidextrous and can play games like Arma 3 and MGO one handed with a lefty Razer Naga or righty Logitech G600.

Steelseries Rival 100 or Logitech G402. At least five buttons. No hardware acceleration, smoothing, or angle snapping. Anything more expensive than that and you're wasting your money.

In my area the Rival 700, Nyth and ROG Spatha are only ~15% more expensive than the G402 so price isn't really an issue.

hello rato

Kensington mouse in a box. Five bucks, left and right clicky bits, and its even got a spinny wheel you can click too

you can't take what's already been taken.

you hold no power over me rat.

Finding a great mouse that big will likely be a problem. So, if you find one with good basic hardware, consider building up the sides and back part with sugru to get a perfect fit. Best of both worlds

hello rato

The G5 was imo the best (shaped) mouse of all time, they don't make them anymore.

The G500s I have now is the same shape, but has a stupid gaymurr look and 1 useless button between the forward and back side buttons.

hello rato

hello rato

Thought about 3D printing it actually but that sounds good too.

This mouse was god-tier. Back then I didn't have wrist trouble.

hello rato

hello rato

Wait, wait, wait. Let me get this straight.

A mouse with a toys-r-us tier ugly as fuck texture is okay, but the same mouse with a clean, modern texture has a, and I quote "stupid gaymurr look"?

Are you sure you didn't fuck up and confuse the two?

Might as well conclude this story - ended up buying the Nyth, the ROG's side buttons are shit-tier, the g600 is essentially Nyth-lite and the Rival 700 didn't feel good in my hand

Mionix Castor is the best mouse i've ever had the pleasure of owning.

Its expensive, but everything about it is high quality. The sensor, the software, the mouse shape, its simply incredible. And the mouse wire is flexible enough to never bend or get in the way.

If you decide to get it i recommend getting it together with a Steelseries qck mousepad.

Do not get Steelseries OP, it's a piece of shit that crapped out on me after like 4 months of occasional use.

Somehow the laser must have turned fucky and the cursor kept jumping all over the place. Cheap-ass basic logitech mouse has been serving me for years after that, I learned my lesson.

hello rato

hello rato

Entirely subjective, but I preferred the G5's look and feel of the texture to the G500s, which i think looks like every other shitty gamer-marketed pseudo-sci-fi product today

Best $5 I ever spent.
This thing convinced me that the Chinese infuse their shit with black magic.
This thing feels like a cheap, weightless, plastic piece of shit, but it actually works flawlessly and hasn't given me even a tiny bit of trouble in the 6 months I've been using it.
It's undoubtedly the best mouse I've ever used. Incredibly comfortable, even if the plastic feels like it's leeching cancer chemicals into my hand.

Other good mice I've used:
Really comfortable to use for hours, but it's not built to last.
Built like a fucking tank, but the ergonomics were made for some sort of alien creature.

Only problem with it is that it's stuck at 400 DPI. I forget which company makes a modern clone of it, though.

hello rato

Basically this. I had some issues with the cable, but that might've been from some mishaps, and the lmb click got less tactile after about a year. Still works great and I love it though.

i use a g600 for mmorpgs and a zowie fk1 for normal stuff

i recommend a intelimouse 2.0, as it is easily the greatest mouse ever made

Zowie.

Come on, goy. Don't bother with other subpar equipment. Be a good goy and get Razor.

W O W

O

W

hello rato

hello rato

hownu.ru

I want 4cucks to leave.

I feel like a shill since I'm almost always alone talking about that brand but …

Roccat Kone military (best sensor)

I switched from a microsoft IE3.0, best mouse ever, to that one because after numerous reparations the IE3.0 was really tired with the left click sensor needing bent back for the hundredth time.

It was my only mouse for more than a decade so really I can't blame it for finally failing too much.

I was afraid of changing it all those years because really it's a very good mouse, light, can do palm grips unless you have huge hands, or claw grip or fingertip grips if you have big hands like mines.

I prefer fingertip grip since I have a very good mobility on my fingers, thanks to years of playing piano.

I think I found the perfect replacement with this roccat, so far so good (about 6 months).

A story about Steelseries and their original WoW mouse:

>Every time we both have our hands on the mice and we touch each other, there's an electrical current between us

I know [CURRENT YEAR + 1] is full of examples of corporations fucking over their consumers and you can't really go through three threads around here without running into examples of it. Just thought I'd post an example of a corporation actually being awesome. This is the reason why I originally wanted another Steelseries mouse, but the Roccat was simply leagues better. I do own Steelseries headphones…

This seems more like an attempt to pre-empt a potential lawsuit in the making if things ever got worse.

I got an logitech mx pro. I find a sidewheel is nice, but the software is shitty. They need yo just put it under the gaming mice software to make it perfect.

hello rato

normalfags get the fuck out

THat's one way to look at it but I'm not a retarded burger to sue everyone and their cat for no reason. I like to think of it as good customer service, and I did end up with 2 mice and 2 mousepads for free.

Pic related

I have the g502, only complaint is that the ass ain't phat enough for my palm.

Hello rato

hello rato

hello rato

Holla Forums please

Got the g502 now just like this user

It's a pretty okay mouse. I need all those extra keys for my binds in dota and cs:go. Before that I had the g300. It was also a pretty sweet mouse, only problem is it dies pretty fast. I had two of them and both of them survived like a year.

just get a normal mouse instead of this f00k3n w1ck3d m0u53 u5 64m3r5

I just replaced one I had for like seven years. New one is working fine. g300 best mouse.

I have a hole in my desk for cables to go trough, I guess mine broke because it bent weirdly there.

I loved that mouse too and I am still not used to my g502 properly yet.

hello rato

If you like large mice consider the razer deathadder 2013.
yeah i know that >razer and that right in the OP you said you wouldn't consider it but it didn't cost more than, say, the g400s (which is also supposed to be good, but not as big) and I've been using it for a few years now and it shows no signs of shitting on me (knock on wood).
You should usually avoid razer like the plague, but in this specific case i'd suggest you at least look into it.

While we are at it, I'm going to let you user's in on how to properly use mouse weights

Mouse weights are NOT to just "Make the mouse heavier" they are to offset how you naturally lift the mouse and the angle it leaves/returns to the mouse pad

For example when I lift a mouse due to my oversized hands I tend to have the front of the mouse dip down, putting three weights on the back of it allows me to lift it on and off the mousepad with no tilting, and a tilted mouse is a very bad thing for shooters

I just like a heavy mouse.

hello rato

hello rato

that's because you're gay

Most non-gaming mice (not all) have extremely low perfect control speeds. If you move the mouse quickly, as when playing FPS games especially at low sensitivity, it will spaz out and not track even close to properly.

This isn't even the flawless sensor shit that you probably won't notice unless you are REALLY fucking good. This is a fucking wall that stops you from even trying to git gud on a basic level.

hello rato

G402
EC1-A
Naos 7000
Deathadder
Finalmouse (maybe)

g600 is possibly the best you can get for the money. paid 30 shekels for it and it has lasted longer than all 3 of my nagas combined, at less than half the price.

g600 is possibly the best you can get for the money. paid 30 shekels for it and it has lasted longer than all 3 of my nagas combined, at less than half the price.

Throwing in a vote for the Mionix Castor. The mouse is a bit barebones for the asking price, but I've yet to see one that handles this well.

Whats Holla Forums opinion on DM1 Pro and DM1 Pro S?
Does any user own one?
I am considering buying one but lack of even optional additional software kinda throws me off, I find ability to rebind any mouse button/makes some macros without need of autohotkey very handy.
Spoonfeed me the opinions.

I've been using claw grip so long I can't bear the thought of going back. I just want a tiny, light mouse with a good sensor and side buttons. Is that really so much to ask for? Everything's so bulky and overdesigned, fuck.

My G9x has seen nearly a decade of use, the thing's falling apart. I'd buy another in a heartbeat, but they don't make them any more, and still sealed ones go for ~$300. What's a man gotta do to get a good, lightweight, tiny claw grip mouse nowadays?

hello rato

Stop being a tiny yellow chink.
I actually cant find a mouse that I could palm grip, stuck between claw/finger tipping my totally worn off and with failing buttons 9 years old Deathadder 1800dpi.

I think you want X-Mouse. It's served me pretty well for after-market button reconfiguration

I'm a fairly avid MMO player I have gone through Razer Naga, Cyborg M.M.O and Logitech G600.

Naga broke 1 month after its warranty (double click issue), Cyborg's wheel started acting up before its fucking 1 year warranty was even up, but the Logitech one, while the cheapest of the bunch, has been extremely sturdy so far. I feel like the button placement is the best too. As it also being the cheapest of the bunch with a 3 year warranty I have nothing but good things to say about it.

my one complaint is that that the wheel broke a little and sometimes gives a lot of resistance when scrolling, maybe one of the supports snapped from clickan. I'm thinking about getting a Steelseries, i like their simple A E S T H E T H I C

Sharkoon.

I've got really fucking big hands. Really big. Size 12 gloves big. What do you guys recommend for me

Having had both a Naga and a G600 I can confirm that the G600 has far exceeded expectations whereas the Naga didn't even last a year of moderate use.

hello rato

G700 is the only mouse that's actually fit my hands, and I have massive gorilla mitts

I just wish the G600 had a left handed model like the Naga does, my right wrist is fucked up right now. What went wrong with your particular Naga?

fatty