Sholom Rubashkin

Longtime Trump supporter here. Why did Trump pardon this evil Jew? It's pissing me off that a fucking kike who can't even run a slaughterhouse without Jewing people gets pardoned but Julian Assange stays in an embassy, and John Podesta is still around to rape young girls like Madeleine.

George Soros, the CIA and the FBI are still around to false-flag the shit out of the United States and to kill thousands of my countrymen but this shit-skin employing kike gets a commuted sentence?
What the fuck?

Other urls found in this thread:

non-intervention.com/3084/president-trump-do-you-have-any-idea-of-what-america-first-means/
twitter.com/Cernovich/status/943722233234579456
twitter.com/IsraelHatzolah/status/943621618768777216
archive.is/u8sBC
dictionary.com/browse/commute
thehill.com/homenews/administration/365907-trump-issues-first-commuted-prison-sentence
archive.is/r8Xna
twitter.com/julianassange/status/922145551730315264?lang=en
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rubashkin_family
jpost.com/Opinion/Columnists/No-holds-barred-Why-Pollard-and-Rubashkin-are-rotting-in-jail-347076
failedmessiah.typepad.com/failed_messiahcom/2013/01/chabad-rabbi-who-once-called-for-rabins-assassination-passes-away-123.html
chabadcurrents.com/discussions/chabad-zionism-complicated-relationship/
rense.com/general84/dang.htm
pastebin.com/MSvkCCRy
pastebin.com/TzZC78cp
blogs.timesofisrael.com/chabad-must-now-embrace-zionism/
redefininggod.com/2016/02/chabad-lubavitch-vladimir-putin-and-the-globalist-end-times-script/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mit_brennender_Sorge
politico.com/story/2017/05/04/jeffrey-epstein-trump-lawsuit-sex-trafficking-237983
sidneyrigdon.com/vern/1879BaurEng.htm
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Myth_of_the_Twentieth_Century
jpost.com/jerusalem/Trump-honored-with-Friends-of-Zion-Museum-award-in-White-House-ceremony-517908
haaretz.com/middle-east-news/1.828416
politico.com/magazine/story/2017/04/the-happy-go-lucky-jewish-group-that-connects-trump-and-putin-215007
theguardian.com/commentisfree/2017/dec/05/donald-trump-jerusalem-capital-israel-catastrophe-us-embassy
timesofisrael.com/dozens-demonstrate-against-donald-trump-in-jerusalem/
peacenow.org.il/en/embassy-to-jerusalem
washingtontimes.com/news/2017/sep/26/trump-border-wall-construction-begins/
newsweek.com/trump-wall-israeli-company-make-prototype-200000-mile-long-mexico-border-wall-664968
washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2017/12/21/how-trump-came-to-commute-an-ex-meatpacking-executives-27-year-prison-sentence/?utm_term=.1c1e41d57821
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Agriprocessors
thegazette.com/2011/11/28/appeals-court-upholds-conviction-for-former-cedar-rapids-landlord-robert-miell
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Reported.
If Trump did pardon him, then his is a 'BASED Jew you stupid fagot!

Commuted, not pardoned. No idea and it's concerning. But, of course, as usual, there will be no intelligent discussion, just wall/wedding pics. GFY.

Trump did not pardon him but he did commute the sentence. I can't figure out what the hell is to be gained here and it feels like a real blackpill for him to be letting some sleazy Schlomo free right out of the blue.

So why was this done? The fact so many in congress were shilling for this as well leads me to believe it might have been part of how Trump got a few certain no votes to flip yes on the tax bill. But I'm still curious how this guy is so powerful? What makes him so special?

He has pedophile eyes too

Commuted, not pardoned, but it might as well be the same fucking thing.

It says here that commutation is not a complete pardon, and that if he breaks the terms he will have to serve the rest of the 27 years. He will also be on some form of probation.

That's relieving. If it wasn't to make congress agree with the tax plan I will be even more concerned.
He deserted the good people of Iowa for low-wage illegal aliens.

It's the fucking heeb lobby, what else? America will never be free. It might as well die now if it didn't the moment ZOG took over.

That's the point and it's going to buttfuck him next election. Nobody even needs to bring up his kikeness but the fact Trump covered for a illegal hiring promoter over the working people of Iowa will rape him.

Trump and the Kushners are Chabad donors, and Rubashkin is a Chabad rabbi. Yael and Jared even visited the Rebbe's grave before the election. It makes sense.

webm is Chaim Bergstein, another chabad rabbi/infant fellacio advocate, giving a warning to "anti-semites".

Kushner has ALWAYS concerned me, but I had been ignoring his creepy mysticism given the fact that the country is going in an overall good direction.

This right here is the question. Maybe some digging needs to be done. I'd wager that there are some interesting facts/connections to be found. Sorry, I can''t commit until after the Holidays.

Why did you make a duplicate thread? Did you get blown out or something?

what a shitty way to burn an IP

Just noticed it now.
Oy vey this moderation..

I'll check when he made statements about the decision to see if it was a bargaining chip for the tax bill. There are A LOT of Jews in congress, sadly.

Do you think Rabbi Rubashkin is a good jew who deserved to have his sentence commuted?

Stupid post.

The only reason it would make sense is if you think Trump is just going around doing the kikes favors for absolutely no reason other than them being kikes. Unlikely and I don't buy that. I think there was a specific reason this guy got let out relating to something. It either swayed some votes on Trump's tax bill (remember many in congress wanted this too) or it was part of some other deal. I think some digging into who this guy is and who he's financially connected to might turn up something worth looking into.

Something is fishy here, but I believe the things we're seeing have a reason. Trump gained something from this. I'm just not sure what.

I'm not shilling against Trump, I desperately want to believe that this concession happened for a reason.

The reason is that jews are allowed to cheat, swindle, murder, rape goyim. Rebbe is allowed to do whatever he wants to you and you can't punish him for it. That's wrong and anti-semitic. Now get in this flag-draped coffin.

You dipshit, it's precisely because of the Israel lobby. They control the votes in congress. It's like asking why one of the worst traitors in history, Jonathan Pollard, got away.

That's exactly what's happening.
non-intervention.com/3084/president-trump-do-you-have-any-idea-of-what-america-first-means/

This country is less white right now, December 21, 2017, than when Trump took office in January. Until that trend is reversed, we have accomplished jack shit.

This is likely a reason for the commutation.

Donald Trump connects to Chabad operative Jared Kushner, who connects to Chabad operative Lev Leviev, who connects to Vladimir Putin…

This is probably one of the most eye-opening things on here.

Israel, created by King Jew Lord Rothschild.
Controls the United States Congress.
Sickening.

of course not, I just don't buy into how this is absolute proofs that he's a kike puppet.
it's still an absurd move, and I'm going to wait for anything else to happen before pulling out the chess meme, but I'm not gonna blackpill over one thing when there's so much else going on.

I think we'll be seeing that happen in about 9 months, user.

Proof that Trump's a kike puppet

Hey dumbfuck aside from the single line about the hebe lobby having something to do with it the rest of your entire post was fucking retarded demoralization shill-tier and you know it. Now as to the kike's influence in congress, if you actually read anything I've been writing I agree. But the question is was this a bargaining chip in getting the tax thing through or something else?

Things are not that simple.

Yeah, the tax cut bills of 1981, 1997, 2001, and 2003 sure buoyed up the white race, didn't they? Oh wait no, our numbers and prosperity have rapidly declined in that time period. It's beyond sad that you cling to neocohen economic policy as proof of trumps beneficial effect on whites. And what exactly are we going to be seeing in 9 months? A miracle increase in white birth rates?

Trump's connection to Chabad goes back before he was elected, the most reasonable explanation is that this has something to do with that.

twitter.com/Cernovich/status/943722233234579456

Nuked.

Why do you think, Trumptard?

checked

Here the rats are celebrating… meanwhile you worship their puppet.

archive.is/u8sBC

okay, now I know you're a shill, because nobody's that retarded.

Yeah, you're right Hillary would have done a much better job /s

Filtered.

>>>/reddit/

Trump didn't pardon him you lying shill. Reported for duplicate thread.

XDD XDDDDD so funny

OP simply used the wrong term, shabad. Of course you'll ignore this criminal action because you're a ZOBbot.
The criminal kike is essentially free now, but that doesn't bother you.

dictionary.com/browse/commute

*hasbara

Sup faggot shill.

So

You're

Saying

I

Should

Talk

This?

thehill.com/homenews/administration/365907-trump-issues-first-commuted-prison-sentence

How many dimensions of chess is this right now?

archive.is/r8Xna
The action was "encouraged by bipartisan leaders from across the political spectrum, from Nancy Pelosi to Orrin Hatch," the White House said.

And who you reckon they serve? The answer is in the very first words of your quote.

You mean the narrative that Trump's a civnat boomer that accomplished everything he needed to when he beat Hillary?

This event isn't bad for Trump. He has proven that Israel controls the US legislative branch.

I wonder why Trump didn't just have them all rounded up in his super secret plot to root out all corruption, establish world peace, and wipe everyone's debt away? I guess he just needs a little more time to get them right where he wants them.

aka traitors in the kike's pockets. typical.

I'm not sure what you mean. The unilateral support of moving the embassy seemed like proof to me.

I'm not even blaming Trump for this one, so (((mods))) can calm down. But it's an eye-opener that pardoning a criminal like this is okay because he's a (((chosenite))).

Julian (who is a true hero) isn't afraid to agree.
twitter.com/julianassange/status/922145551730315264?lang=en

Why do spics hate jews so much?

Stop making threads like this, we know you're mad because you're getting deported and you have to blame your usual scapegoat: kikes

You spics are fucking pathetic (KIKE WAS GASSED FOR THIS POST)

JIDF you are the shittest internet brigades. Seriously step up your game you miserable losers.

I unironically wish Assange was president. America is just hopelessly ZOG, maybe Aussie bantz will unfuck this kikehole.

Is it concerning to anyone else that he mentions "the Israeli" and "the jew" as if they are separate entities? Wtf! I'm perplexed

At least provide sources you inconsiderate nigger.

We don't want either of you here, kike. You're the ones bringing them in to begin with and interestingly enough it is the blacks who hate jews the most in all the polls. It's as if nobody wants, nobody likes, kikes kikes kikes hhmmmm.

Are you too lazy to search for "Sholom Rubashkin", kike?

Back when JIDF used to accuse everybody of being "ahmeds" it at least kind of made sense. Where's this stereotype of spic antisemitism coming from?

Scroll the thread or ctrl + F for http: you lazy bastard.

T O P K E K

O

P

K

E

K

I don't even know how to make sense of it kek
Like it's not just only that but this Sholom Rubashkin kike shuffled and staffed over HALF A THOUSAND spics to slave away at his kosher animal torture plant. If anything, spics would LOVE kikes for constantly bringing them in illegally and fucking it all up for real Americans. He's like pretty much all the worst stereotypes of Jews put together into one being and now he's one step closer to freedom. Insanity.

He touched the wall. It's the sigil for jew kind, that is why the kikes praise it all day long. (((They))) have put as much energy into it as possible, to give it unto their jew god who will secure (((their))) kind as the inalienable rulers for all time.

he's not your normal money seeking jew.
The money suckers set him up, demanded the biggest sentence they could get and then stole his business.
He's from a sect that wants to get close to god, by being 'good' jews.
All jews are jews, but there are factions within them.
Read up about his sect, and their ways of doing things.
Trump Tzu just released a serious player back into the jew's internal battlefield.
"If he is taking his ease, give him no rest. If his forces are united, separate them."

Man sometimes you find someone that is so jewish that Berg and Stein alone aren't enough on his surname so he just has to use them both and make the Bergstein. Sounds like a name we would make up. It's like he is twice as jew than other jews.

Considering the members of congress that shilled for his commute I don't buy this bullshit for a second. Worst of all it doesn't excuse him from the fact he knowingly used illegal slave labour by the hundreds.

Fuck off you disingenuous kike. Jesus fucking Christ you shameless fucker.

Because he's a kike?
If he were white it would be considered a just and due punishment for exploiting oppressed minorities.
Yeah nah, fuck this. Chessfaggots can get fucked too. Enjoy your tax reform while America continues to become Brazil.

Daily reminder that you are in their pen.

Why not like India?

Oh, and if this doesn't prove the
line isn't hasbara bullshit, I don't know what does. So thanks for that you dumb fucker.

If only we were magical girls.

Why do spics hate kikes?

settle down, petal. Holla Forums is a board of peace, and intelligent discussion. its a bit hard to have intelligent discussion if the guy with tourettes is having a paranoia attack.
first i read this:
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rubashkin_family
then i read this:
>jpost.com/Opinion/Columnists/No-holds-barred-Why-Pollard-and-Rubashkin-are-rotting-in-jail-347076
I never said there was such a thing as a good jew. I SAID. divide and conquer.
Trump released this dude. the second article says:
"after being acquitted of underage labor violations but found guilty of financial fraud, prosecutors unbelievably demanded a life sentence for Rubashkin but “compromised” for less. Rubashkin was a significant philanthropist and communal activist."
There is infighting within the jews.
I'd like to learn more about those factions.
So, let's talk about it, keeping in mind that no jew is a good jew.

They don't, which is why kike shills are so easy to spot lately. These kikes purposely illegally flood America with shitskins and somehow in their kike mind it makes them thing spics would hate them for doing exactly what they wanted.

going further down the rabbit hole of Jewish in fighting:
failedmessiah.typepad.com/failed_messiahcom/2013/01/chabad-rabbi-who-once-called-for-rabins-assassination-passes-away-123.html
"Rabbi Abraham B. Hecht, the former rabbi of Congregation Sharre Zion of Brooklyn, the largest Sephardic congregation in North America, has reportedly passed away. Hecht was 90-years-old. He became notorious after asserting that assassinating Israeli Prime Minister Yitzhak Rabin and Foreign Minister Shimon Peres would be a mitzvah supported and even required by Jewish law."
These are the Chabads - the group that this released kike belongs to.

This is some high IQ kikery

seriously, fuck off with the misrepresentation.
i said "He's from a sect that wants to get close to god, by being 'good' jews."
I didn't call them good jews at all. that's why 'good' is in fucking quote marks you subhuman fool

Just filter him.

Paying white people to slaughter is paying more than 2 shekels/lb for chicken breasts. We must make clear expectations these are just serfs like they do in New Zealand.

Why don't you 'kill' yourself?

No you dipshit. He was a major political donor same with Epstein and other kikes. That's why they always get away with this shit.

Face it, America will never be free unless it elects someone such as Michael F. Scheuer for president because he knows the problem which is kikes and saudikikes fucking up American democracy.

((( )))
Are you fucking retarded or were you molested as a child? All spics at my uni are into Jewish conspiracy theories

he was from a sect that has openly called for the assassination of the jewish PM.
But sure. divert attention by getting hung up on a BS narrative you are spinning out of your arse. are you JDIF?.

Why do people like him again?

I misinterpreted you, sorry about that.

Shared#
Imwither2020

Caught you, (((ratboy))).

You and the spics need to face an exterminator like the vermin you are.

Hahahaaha!
TRUMPFAGS BTFO!!!

SHARE THIS FELLOW NAZZIS

FUCK STRUMPHH
#DAVID PODESTA ALEFANTIS ROTSCHILD 2020

He's better than nothing, has a track record standing up to (((them))) in congress, and is a far bigger step in the right direction than Trump is.

HAHAHAHAHA!

FELLOW SHARE-O-PEDE

BLUMPHH BTFO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Shareblue.com
Fellow nazis!

IMWITHER2020

Don't forget Trump appointed the prosecutor who let Epstein off the hook with just a slap on the wrist as the secretary of labor.

Yeah nah. Besides he'll never do anything outside his blog again so why is he pushed at all?

chabadcurrents.com/discussions/chabad-zionism-complicated-relationship/
"Chabad is in a very complicated relationship with the State of Israel. We are pro Israel but anti Zionism. "

not saying that they are good jews, or our friends, but given that the zionist pushed for this guy to rot in jail, his release certainly changes something.

Don't be deaf m8. Kushner and by extension Trump is ridiculously pro-Zionism, it's so sickening. Yeah, there's anti-Zionist kikes but these aren't the Jews you're looking for.

Anyway, you want to know why OJ kikes don't want Israel it's because they are fellowing their God's word in that Jews are not allowed a homeland until God himself says so or their messiah returns. As neither of these events have yet transpired they continue to be what they are but make no mistake, they believe in all the same evils. You do well to listen to that webm of an OJ explaining why happens when their Messiah or God gives the go ahead. It's an evil religion all around with evil followers, there is simply no way around it. There is reason why they are "chosen", you do well to look it up.

rense.com/general84/dang.htm

I'm not being 'deaf m8'. I want to know more about my enemy, so i'm researching them. Your clinging to ignorance is pretty fucking stupid. You are also refusing to hear what i'm saying so you can re-cast my words into some fallacy of any jew being OK - which is something i'm not saying at all and i'm getting pretty fucking bored of being told that i am.

Fucking filtered. Lurk you spastic. I don't care if he plans on bombing a synagogue, he broke the law(a law which trump defined his candidacy by) and he's walking because kikes got together and decided to free him.
Kikes are allowed to disagree, but you aren't. Get it? Meanwhile, they are more than happen to stick their noses in on other peoples business.
Israel rolls in your aid money while they rob and spy on you. UN puppets aren't allowed to have an opinion because daddy US will cut their pocket money.

Fair enough, user. Start here then. It'll take you months to get through it all but you'll get what you want

pastebin.com/MSvkCCRy
pastebin.com/TzZC78cp

blogs.timesofisrael.com/chabad-must-now-embrace-zionism/

Are you retarded? Don't answer, you've already shown that you are. When you read things into people's words that are not there, and then get angry about it, then you've got something wrong with your mind.
I'm trying to understand the move from a "Trump plays a long game" position, rather than 'everyone is a jew shill and jew jew jew"

Thanks

Don't waste your time on the low functioning idiots and shills. They can't even see it when you spell it out for them, let alone comprehend what Trump (170IQ last time I looked) is up to.

Chabad isn't mentioned in either of those dumps.
I'm pretty clear on the jewish domination of the world/media/money/property/society already. I don't know much about the sects within the Jews, I was aware of zionists as separate but that was all. This Chabad group is new to me - they appear to be inward looking, working on jews, not working on the rest of us.
We just had two kikes strangled in Canada. That's going to be internal struggle.
something is up

I haven't followed the conversation but here's some on Chabad. Jewry is a global parasite, no matter the "sect", in the end.

redefininggod.com/2016/02/chabad-lubavitch-vladimir-putin-and-the-globalist-end-times-script/

Same here.
It makes their internal politics hard to figure out.
I must be searching for the wrong things because all that keeps turning up is the surface level stuff. mizrahi/sephardi/ashkenazi or orthodox/reform/karaite etc.

Peak nu-pol.

Ah, a picture is starting to form.
Trump is pushing the 'end times' gig, ahead of schedule.

The picture in 793 has a lot of great info, tied together lots i've been reading quite quickly.

i was pretty sure i wasn't filtered. I was right :)
Hopefully we've established that neither of us are kike shills now? lol. and checked.

I see it as that, as well, though I would put it so that he is owned and controlled to push it.

You’re talking about the Neturei Karta and Satmar ultra-orthodox communities, I believe. The degree of division among jews is a real rabbit-hole to go down, yet they appear to the rest of us as homologous. Worth studying more.

SHOLOM'S DOX INFO
5600 1st Ave
Brooklyn NY 11220-2550
Neighborhood: South Brooklyn
6 Crabapple Ct
Monsey, NY 10952-1532
(563) 864-3326 - Landline
(563) 864-7811 - Landline
(563) 864-3399 - Landline
(845) 292-7879 - Landline
(845) 292-9602 - Landline
(563) 599-8333 - Wireless
(319) 864-7840 - Landline
(404) 257-0486 - Landline
(651) 699-5219 - Landline
(718) 604-9444 - Landline
(917) 662-8953 - Wireless
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]

Chabad is BASED.

Shut up faggot Israel is based it triggers leftards epic style

really activates the almonds

16d sudoku

There are some based Jews. There is nothing wrong with allying with them.(KIKE WAS GASSED FOR THIS POST)

kys

Sholom's relative, Joseph Rubashkin
1395 President St Brooklyn, NY 11213
718-604-7892

What apt imagery.

Send him greetings from President Kushner!

you can try to explain it away anyway you want but this goes against "draining the swamp" and anything Trump has said about immigration
I fully expect top get banned for not sucking Trump/Kushner cock ITT

Hoo boy. Hope the mods don't catch you.

Possible Businesses
Nevel Properties Corporation
220 N West St Postville Ia 52162
Local Pride LLC
Best Value Distributors, Inc
Heartland Realty LLC
Radion Engineering, Inc
136 N Lawler St Postville Ia 52162
Sda Corporation
Lagoon Technology LLC
Agri-food Distributors, Inc
Best Value, Inc
Local Pride, LLC
Agriprocessors, Inc
920 Po Box Postville Ia 52162
Gemach Mamash Now Corporation
Shemesh, Inc
920 Po Box Postville Ia 52162
Lagoon Technology LLC
220 West St Postville Ia 52162-
Sfg Corporation
Aarons Best, Inc
Postville Rabbinical Academy
136 N Lawler St Postville Ia 52162
Nevel West Estates, Inc
Heartland Realty, LLC
Lagoon Technology LLC
Beth Shalom Synagogue

OLD ADDRESS, HERE'S HIS NEW ONE
11814 Meadow Branch Dr #1215
Orlando, FL 32825-4429
(718) 604-7892 - Landline
(518) 495-2469 - Wireless
(718) 437-1502 - Landline
(718) 773-5322 - Landline
(718) 871-7584 - Landline
[email protected]
[email protected]

Milo is based you fucking libtard

No, actually what you've posted is his old address.

t. updated somebody's old dox here

I know what stale dox looks like m88

I see somewhat of a bright side here.
We have a chance to wake America up. This is a perfect redpill opportunity. He chose shitskins over American people and congress wants him to be free? Let's meme Israel First.

Oh, pleasee.

Literally all you have to do to unleash the army of Christians on the kikes is btfo the chosen people lie (it's not in the bible. The special covenant applies to Abraham's descendants, not these Talmudist magicians.)

Next is to show that they deny Christ and will go to hell for it according to the Bible.
Seek to unite under one cause.
Christians can destroy Jewry if the blindfold is taken off.

Let me preempt this whole argument.

You are a fucking disgrace.
Hitler aligned with Jesus Christ.
Julius aligned with Jesus Christ.
Goebbels aligned with Jesus Christ.

Jesus Christ exposed Jewry and was crucified for it.
You don't even know the story of how he cleared the Jews from the temple do you?

Hitler would spit on you. Go back to cuckchan, you backwards imbecile.

Gee, I wonder what Mossad agent is behind this…

Very funny buddy. Jesus was an ethnic and religious Jew who's great accomplishment was calling another group of ethnic and religious Jews satanic and blasphemous because they were of a rival sect. Christianity of all things should have taught you that Satan is the first resort when it comes to internecine warfare.

Not only are you delusional, you're historically illiterate.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mit_brennender_Sorge

He was crucified because the Romans valued stability over justice, it took the white Romans to actually do something about the Jews and inflict the only genocide they have eve faced.

Like he spat on Martin Bormann, Alfred Rosenberg and Heinrich Himmler?

Nice source, here's mine.
politico.com/story/2017/05/04/jeffrey-epstein-trump-lawsuit-sex-trafficking-237983

OT is litteraly a holy book of the jews.
What beauty Christianity has, it took from the Greeko-Roman world in which it was actually formed as an organized religion. What beauty it still has, its from the living tradition and the works of the fathers.

sidneyrigdon.com/vern/1879BaurEng.htm

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Myth_of_the_Twentieth_Century

you mean like that time he declared Hiimler a traitor for trying to negotiate with allied powers?

the email addresses are right

That's the best you've got? Whatever Hitler's theological disagreements with them, he certainly never stopped Himmler or Bormanns meteoric rises nor attempted to limit the power they held. Even Rosenberg acquired large (albeit nomainal) power.

Himmler who by that point ran the SS, the Police, the Intelligence services and the Army Reserve while being all but a neopagan.

Sholom & Leah Rubashkin
96 Southgate Dr, Spring Valley, NY 10977

The Jewish fugitive is probably at this address right now!

Leah is Sholom's wife

filtered and reported for being a kike shill
fucking hell you glow in the dark too

nvm the fugitive is hidden in plain sight

daily reminder faggots like OP are trying to split Holla Forums on issues including trump
the naive ones will be anti trump, believing the narrative that includes the wall/wedding pics, the muh kushner is jewish narrative, and the muh russia narrative
the smart ones will figure out that this came out of the fucking blue and makes no sense. It has to have been done for a reason.
see

It's the kike Rodney King

Oh, sweet summer child.

cool pic ahmed
youre one of the retards in question

Hello JIDF.

If Trump gives the kikes everything they want they'll leave America alone DUMBASS

You don't own nothing, goyim
We president now

LoL, no need to even manipulate the text to highlight just how openly the jews gaslight the goy on Holla Forums

The Jews were celebrating President Kushner's freed fugitive so much that the porch caved in!

Dotard Drumpf's victories:

Tax cuts for Jewish plutocrats
Pardons for Jewish criminals

The White race might just survive yet

If you want to imagine the future, imagine Jews dancing in mongrelized Western countries

forever!

kike reported
trump is the worst thing to happen to israel in hundreds of years

jpost.com/jerusalem/Trump-honored-with-Friends-of-Zion-Museum-award-in-White-House-ceremony-517908

Trump must be really good at chess.

He's playing against us though.

haaretz.com/middle-east-news/1.828416
here is an also-israeli news source you stupid kike

Oh no, controlled op Jewtin criticized controlled op Trump, what can we do but accept him as our G-d Emprah. And forget that Jewtin was the previous kosher saviour of the White race.

politico.com/magazine/story/2017/04/the-happy-go-lucky-jewish-group-that-connects-trump-and-putin-215007
Rubashkin is Chabad by the way, hopefully you'll be able to put 2 and 2 together.

t. Holla Forums
>audit of DOD and the fed by extension
0.01 microshekel has been deposited into your anus

I forgot a couple of Drumpf's crowning achievements:

Moving the US Embassy to Jersualem
Bombing Syria

And soon he might start a war over North Korea or Iran! Since the neoconservatives won't let him get anything done for his White working class base domestically, starting a war is a good way for him to occupy his failed presidency.

also
putin doesn't run haaretz you stupid kike

you leftists are really grasping at straws here to try to turn Holla Forums against trump. the fact that your handlers want some nobody meatmongler out of business and you're shilling hard against him is proof something weird is going on here that plays right into trump's hands

Wtf???
Im a PODESTAMISSILE NOW?
GUACMERCHANT2020

When you can't refute, attack the source. Sad!

No, it just means more deficit. Trump is keeping the welfare state and military industrial welfare complex running at full speed.

Israel wants a destabilized Middle East, it prospers with weak neighbors.

kike

Wtf????

IMMAHILLDAWG NOW!

#Share

Now why would I say that, when Trump is connected to the Clintons though a Jewish pedophile?

This would just give the Zionists another excuse to massacre thousands of Palestinians with America's acquiesce.

But that doesn't even seem likely, the Palestinians have been completely demoralized and aren't rising up.

Drumpf literally bombed a single runway because he's a boomer who wants to be seen as tough. It is a pathetic pretense for a man who can't even enact domestic policy.

Thats right fellow nazi!

FUCC BLUMPHH

OMFG

GLUMPH BTFO!

there's nothing TO refute since you literally posted lies
there's no jewish connection between putin and trump regardless of how much you get paid to spread that lie

leftist doublethink folks

>which is why clinton is using every thing she has which admittedly isn't much if this is all you have to offer, shariablue at him to drown him in controversy and media bullshit

Nice strawman, Hillary isn't relevant anymore, and soon neither will be Drumpf. He couldn't deliver anything but what Jews and plutocrats, many Jewish, wanted: tax cuts and Israel First foreign policy.

this would just give the zionists another excuse to massacre thousands of palestinians with america's acquiesce
dumb jew

TRUMPFAGS WILL NEVER RECOVER FROM THIS ONE!

If I literally posted lies, it should be very easy to refute. After all, it's not like Berel Lazar and Jared Kushner are strongly associated with Chabad. Where there's smoke, there certainly isn't fire.

Because she's extremely butthurt she didn't get to play the role of ZOG puppet. Does that somehow negate the ties of Trump and Clinton to Epstein, or indeed Trump's old ties to the Clintons?

The fact of the matter is the dems or anyone who challenges Trump can murder him once voters find out this Sholom Rubashkin he supports imported HUNDREDS of illegal workers at slave wages over actual legal Americans at home who desperately needed jobs.

Serious sanctions have never been imposed on Israel because America is its attack dog. Drumpf is no different, the burden of proof is on you to demonstrate that he's anything but a fervent ally of Israel, which has been the standard position for American presidents for decades, let alone an American president who's clearly being controlled by Jewish relatives.

Drumpf probably won't start a war against North Korea, but he might please Israel by warring against Iran. This just reinforces the point about him being a cowardly boomer.

>he's a boomer who wants to be seen as tough

how about not starting wars with anyone for stupid fucking reasons?

Drumpf won't start a war against North Korea because this would lead to nuclear war and his disposal from office and eternal disgrace. Iran is a weaker target, since it has no nukes, and is being antagonized by Israel.

I call Drumpf a coward because he's too scared to force domestic policy through, like the wall, and perfectly willing to sabre rattle instead.

If Drumpf was a man, he wouldn't be threatening North Korea or Iran with war to force compliance, but he'd be threatening congress with war. Civil war.

But he's just another puppet meant to run out the clock on White America. In just two decades America will be majority shitskin, and Drumpf would would have barely done anything to dent that time frame.

Maybe Drumpf will buy a year or two.

Rothschild's sequel to 9/11. Get ready to stand in solidarity with Jews against conservative muslims.

want to know how I know you can't think logically?

You are a coward for relying on lies to make a non-argument

theguardian.com/commentisfree/2017/dec/05/donald-trump-jerusalem-capital-israel-catastrophe-us-embassy
timesofisrael.com/dozens-demonstrate-against-donald-trump-in-jerusalem/
peacenow.org.il/en/embassy-to-jerusalem
your move, kike

You don't realize how stupid you sound eh?

>timesofisrael.com/dozens-demonstrate-against-donald-trump-in-jerusalem/

there are literally more Jews dancing in this thread

(((25)))

washingtontimes.com/news/2017/sep/26/trump-border-wall-construction-begins/
wakey wakey liberal cucks

literally nothing in this thread has been good for the jews you stupid yid

>washingtontimes.com/news/2017/sep/26/trump-border-wall-construction-begins/

That's construction for PROTOTYPES.

And one of the company's building a prototype is ISRAELI!

Drumpfags, you have no ground to stand on.

newsweek.com/trump-wall-israeli-company-make-prototype-200000-mile-long-mexico-border-wall-664968

meant for

But as for you, Holla Forums is not a Drumpf board, Holla Forums is a board for reattaining White supremacy in White lands and seeking vengeance against Jews.

Drumpf cares more about maintaining Jewish supremacy in Israel than reattaining White supremacy in America. His policies can lead to no other conclusion.

(((You)))

Drumpf could've picked all American companies to consider prototypes from. He's put Israel before America when it comes to a company that is being appraised for the wall.

It is totally a checkmate. Drumpf puts Israel First. Even when ostensibly doing something for America.

If Drumpf ends up selecting that Israeli company to build the wall with Mexican spic labor (like the Jewish criminal he just pardoned used in his kosher slaughter house), you Drumpfags would still defend him.

Unbelievable!

I guess the human trafficking will have to go through another place. Like New York.

Oy Vey! Can't stop winning!

In response to dozens of separate videos showing genocidal messianic kikes literally dancing in the streets at trumpstein releasing one of their criminal class nation-wreckers
2 posts in quick succession, both saying the same thing, both pretending that serving jewry, is in some way in fact opposing jewry

Yep, them kikes dancing in the streets sure do look angry and pissed off with the kike Emperor releasing one of their archetypal stereotypical criminal Chabad Lubavitch slavers from jail.

Heroic tier retardation from the Kushner-bots on Holla Forums, and in one fell swoop disproving the self made claims of jews having a high IQ

Each one of these videos is related to Trump's release of (((Rubashkin))).

Funny how the Kushner legion of the JIDF has had no comment about them?

Not JIDF, but Chabad member here. What comment would you like?

sage for AMA(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

How are you able to pressure the government so effectively?

ITT: downright desperate shareblue larping

I assume you're asking about this case. Rubashkin got screwed over, badly, in an obvious case of anti-antisemitism. Easy case to make.

If you're asking in general that's a different story.

have a sage, shareblue-kun

If it's something you can talk about, is all the celebration because this guy is one of your's and you're all happy to see him get un-screwed, or is he special in some way?

People freaked out at this case because the sentence was so long. They didn't even bother trying him on the immigration charges, the child labor case fell apart (he was acquitted), and all they could do was try him for falsifying invoices to get a loan (that he had been paying off). For that he got 27 years when the prosecution only asked for 25 (also crazy).

Even if it's in nowhereville Iowa, an actual whichunt against a Jew is pretty scary, and the whole religious world came together to advocate for him. Huge deal that this happened.

He wasn't that special before this happened, tbqh.

It's a really shitty thing for Trump to do, but I'm ignoring the issue simply because of all the fucking shilling.

Oh, I see.
Thanks for the info.

How exactly are you going to feel when we get the Holocaust going For Real This Time?

do you know where you are?

(((37)))
Any user worth their salt in this thread knows you are not from here. Almost no one defends kike kushner, but you'd know that if you were from here. So you are Holla Forums or some TRSfaggot, shareblue, whatever, I don't care. Get the fuck out.

This, the same old shit every fucking time, they are so obvious and they don't even realize.

It's the nature of the jew, user.

That would be bad. It's OK, Moshiach will come first.

Oddly enough, my father is from Iowa and I have lots of family there.

If you can't defend Kushner then Trump is almost entirely indefensible.

Hating Kushner but not Drumpf is like hating God but not Jesus. wat(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

None of your jewish fairytales have ever come true. The jews have done nothing but sow evil for thousands of years and they will suffer the consequences. I will not rest until every jew is dead.

Your boss needs to slash your pay, you stick out far to much

BASED SHOLOM! MAGA!(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

It would appear like I fucked another shareblue thread up.
Kill count so far is:
I lost number tbh.
Eternity : 0

Kampfy also you're boss- much respect.for seeing this and your work

Trump is merely doing yet another masterful play in his game of Ultra-marathon trans-dimensional deep sea diving esoteric 1488D chess and saying otherwise means you're /leftypoo/

Bump

You should probably leave before we find out your location. Tbh

Or Shareblue or a muslim
Because only leftists, shareblue or muslims would be upset over the entire Trumpstein scam being one massive hoax against the dumb gullible goyim from the start

Ha Ha Ha this thread is now anchored courtesy of the jews that own this board, take a bow Imkikefy

Truly you jews and turkroaches are our greatest allies

BASED TURKROACH!

I'm not one to dickride
But respect where respect is due.
Kampf you = pretty boss

Get it out of your system, kikes.
We'll get you out of ours soon enough.

I'm going to probably still shitpost you as active shooter, but that is 4 the lulz.
You would do the same probably.
Kek

Stop famposting.

Foolish heretic shareblue.

Kampfy shilling for himself here. God forbid you point out Trump misstepping.

In case anyone was unaware, kikefy is working with the guy who runs T_D to make this place more BASED MAGAPEDE than natsoc. It’s because this Turkic faggot is not white.

B-BASED TRUMP PARDONING SHOLOM

How those Kushner bux?

The mongoloid sperging of the trumocucks as they try to justify this is truly something to behold. Most of it relies on laughable assumptions that this is part of some greater game to destabilize the kikes, instead of the obvious reason which is that trump is a jew lover, and took pity on one of the chosen

This is the communist model the jews want for the whole world. Now this holocaust survivor is free to continue the struggle to make the jewish dream come true.

washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2017/12/21/how-trump-came-to-commute-an-ex-meatpacking-executives-27-year-prison-sentence/?utm_term=.1c1e41d57821

So? Jews calling for the assassination of Jews because they think that what they are doing is bad(or is not good enough) for the Jews.
What if he pardons the internal fighters from every side? Is the Jew going to self-destruct magically.
Trump has zionist written all over his face, Duke and Trumpcucks in this board continue to shill for him with this kind of retarded logic.

Enjoy your hugbox, kampfy.

You prove only one thing by anchoring reality.

Are these the same special forces of peace that wear diapers, and can't drive tanks?

I just became aware of this. I know the Agriprocessors case pretty well.

TRUMP IS A KIKE PUPPET.
TRUMP IS A KIKE PUPPET.
TRUMP IS A KIKE PUPPET.
TRUMP IS A KIKE PUPPET.
TRUMP IS A KIKE PUPPET.
TRUMP IS A KIKE PUPPET.
TRUMP IS A KIKE PUPPET.
TRUMP IS A KIKE PUPPET.
TRUMP IS A KIKE PUPPET.
TRUMP IS A KIKE PUPPET.
TRUMP IS A KIKE PUPPET.
TRUMP IS A KIKE PUPPET.
TRUMP IS A KIKE PUPPET.
TRUMP IS A KIKE PUPPET.
TRUMP IS A KIKE PUPPET.
TRUMP IS A KIKE PUPPET.
TRUMP IS A KIKE PUPPET.
TRUMP IS A KIKE PUPPET.
TRUMP IS A KIKE PUPPET.
TRUMP IS A KIKE PUPPET.
TRUMP IS A KIKE PUPPET.
TRUMP IS A KIKE PUPPET.
TRUMP IS A KIKE PUPPET.

Just fuck off. You're not one of us.

What a faggot you are.

Jews always participate in their own downfall. It is inevitable.
The fact they are literally dancing in the streets tells us nothing but that (((they))) think this is good for them.
I'm not so sure. The Jerusalem move has stoked anti-jew hate, this move is stoking hate, and releasing a man who is important in a sect that is pushing for jews to drop the disguises and go full on non-jew hating end times massacres.
So i'm going to resist the urge to speculate, resist the easy move of forgetting that Sun Tzu considers winding up your overly emotional retard enemies, and instead wait and see.
The bombing of a shut-down syrian air base and the destruction of a few already broken planes was a genius move. Let's see what the long term outcomes of this one are.

Chabad kike shill says:
this means:

If you pay attention to those threads you will see that those arguments are actually made.
That's why they are still among us right? They don't self-destruct. They are so greedy that they end up getting caught and rightfully persecuted.

wew

I wrote those threads and those were not my arguments.
Lurk Moar, newfag. Jews have a long and coloured history of shitting in their own nest until they are expulsed. It is a repeating pattern. That is 'self destruct. They push too far, focussing on their short term gain and losing in the long term.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Agriprocessors

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Agriprocessors
my sides. He is such a jew, he even jewed the jews. Why on earth did Trump let him out?

Nowhereville, Iowa here.
Agriprocessors was one the main pillars of the local economy, and when they were shut down it devastated many of the businesses which were largely dependent upon the revenue generated by the plant and its employees.
Where is the concern for the people who, through no fault of their own, had their lives turned upside down?
The guy was guilty of a lot more than what stuck, and he deserved every bit of that 27-year sentence.

¡Oy, caramba!

Judges here don't fuck around when it comes to financial crime.
Here's a similar, yet non-kosher case from the area for comparison:

thegazette.com/2011/11/28/appeals-court-upholds-conviction-for-former-cedar-rapids-landlord-robert-miell