Video game thread

Here's a fun game.

VIDEO GAMES

Here's another fun game.

video games are fun

Dubs confirm that you are wrong.

I like video games

I think I've heard somewhere that it was meant to be a sequel to Bubble Bobble.

is an fun veedyo gayme

Videogay

You heard right nigga. It's bubble bobble with rainbow bridges instead of bubbles.

How do I search for this fetish in Japanese? I love mom sex ed

That explains why it's so good. Also there are some pretty cool games that you sometimes just discover and wonder why you never heard about it. Found some games like Twinkle Tale and Magical Taluluto-kun on Genesis, and Nuts and Milk and Getsufuu Maden on NES and they're pretty good. I'm glad emulation exists.

No idea about japanese, it seems to be an /ss/ trope.

video games

pretty sneaky sis

Mom and dad aren't going to be home for awhiel. I can be your girlfriend tonight.

VIDEO VIDEO VIDEO

I didn't even notice that.

Nice pozz thread, Holla Forums

What?

Man I wish they actually went all out with the Deathinitive and Warmastered edition rather than "prettying" them up and then fucking them up with bugs.

Beat this a few days ago. Really good game.
I like a lot about it, and I kept getting surprised by it.
It slowed down a bit when you had to collect the pieces of the bean star but even then it was still doing new little things to make each task interesting.
Play it if you haven't.
I played it on the GameCube with the GB adapter, and it controller great. Probably better than on the GBA, but I never tried that.

It's just Holla Forums shitting up threads saying "hey guys I'm totally from Holla Forums, fuck those commies 1488 !"
Just ignore them and they'll go away.

A thread actually talking about video games that hasn't derailed into "leddit", "shilling" or shitposting?

Keep it going!

I know your pain man. I've never seen an actual SNES or NES. Would love to own one of them, but I'm not willing to pay out the arse.
Which minigame does it freeze at?

What's good about that game?

Thank you for correcting the record.

I think it was the one with you color bombs. It froze right at the tutorial too

Where you have to colour the shirts for the gay bean dude?
Fuck man, that's a long way into the game.