Christian Bale Hates White People

Christian Bale Says Hollywood (and the World) Would Be Better If ‘White Dudes’ Weren’t in Charge of Everything

archive.is/R8TkV

indiewire.com/2017/12/christian-bale-hollywood-white-dudes-run-everything-diversity-1201909391/

Other urls found in this thread:

insidehighered.com/blogs/library-babel-fish/years-end#disqus_thread
gustavus.edu/profiles/fister
hooktube.com/watch?v=0auwpvAU2YA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Kike Free First Post And Che… Checked?

Wew. Checked.

Fucking dubsman is a brainwashed kike lover. Sigh. I need cheering up.

Reminder, this is what shites are taught to believe in our "education" system.

Good job

DUBSMAN YES

WEW

(((White dudes)))

so white Hollywood is a euphemism for kikes?

(((white)))

with no survivours

Another foreigner telling us how to live. Fuck off, go home and shut up.

No user no. That's just too much even for me.

A university librarian bemoans that “Whiteness has been restored to the White House.”

insidehighered.com/blogs/library-babel-fish/years-end#disqus_thread

She is creating an unsafe environment for whites at her school. gustavus.edu/profiles/fister

Oh man, the memes are going to wreck him something fierce. Calling it now, he dies in some horrific way in 2022.

This piece of garbage should suffer.

Checked.
Has someone told him about the jews and how they are not white?

>(((white))) guys running Pedowood
aaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh hahahahaha! How fucking new are you?

He will be 44 on January 30th. F.

I would've had dubs for that post, too, if it weren't for the fucking captcha that I had to write.

(((White guys))) running hollywood. Sure, what ever you say kiddo.

Excuses whats your reason for missing

Oh look they killed christian bale who's career already peaked who was a strong stoic white male icon and infamous internet meememe and replaced him with a fat look alike.

Typical (((hollywood))) tricks. Pay it no mind.

Dubs will remain forever.

>(((white))) dudes
Does he think we're in charge?

Clearly I have not ascended to where the gods of the digits want me to.

He's slowly turning into Brendan Fraser.

Also: I never got the movie, never got his meme and always thought he was overrated. Good riddance.

See what I fucking mean? They want us to hate bale, give up on dubs, in a laughable attempt to diminish our memetic energies.

Typical tricks Schlomo.

Absolutely neck yourself faggot.

I blame the Gays

just stick to being a neurotic little deva in your bubble world, bitch.

I have an inclination he's referring to how Jewish people get confused as white very often. I hope he isn't a total fucking cuck

His soul belongs to us now. He is but a shell of his former self.

Absolutely checked

If that doesn't make you want a couple of little Generation Zyklons then nothing will. I swear souls of the SS are being reincarnated at this time to prepare for the final battle.

This makes far more sense if "white dudes" was replaced by "Jews".

Checked.

Lol, he was always such an easy meme, dare I say, just MADE to exemplify angry white males. I never got it, the movie was shit and the impetus to propel him to hero status was strange. Also, confusing actors with the characters they play is moronic.

I think we are making ground in this “fellow white people” battle. It’s statements like this that can always be used to show the difference between actual white people and Kike pretenders.

Hahaha checking. Poor moloch loosing one more to Kek.

Holy shit he looks like such a fat sperg now. Has someone pumped him full of estrogen and gave him a lobotomy?

(((white men)))

It doesn't matter either way. The shitskins see them as white and that's enough to destroy them to our advantage. All the (((whites))) have got to go! Strong POC in charge now! Open borders for Israel!

Kek Mit Uns.

hooktube.com/watch?v=0auwpvAU2YA

OHHH GOOOOOOOOOOD FOR YOU

sets say YES, he's got bitchtits from a soychange

Kook at it this way. by "white dudes" he means the people who are running it now: kikes.

What he's advocating is for kikes to be replaced with blacks, browns, and broads.

Nothing would make their whole propaganda system collapse faster if it were all handed over to diversity hires who were complete incompetents.

Whether or not he knows it, he's literally being /ourguy/

I suspect that he knows it.

wtf is wrong with his face?

>(((white))) guys

(((white dudes)))

I wasn't sure at first but look at the things he's mentioning.

Sure he's acting like a prick, but he's got a legit complaint. The sound guy will never forget that criticism and his work will improve.

Reminder: The celebrity is dead, rejoice!

""white"" dudes

replace jew for white dude and everything he said would be statistically factual.

btw he looks totally different now…

they probably killed him and replaced him with a shitty clone.

There is no way Bale doesn't know.

Bale is famous for being able to drastically change his body to suit a role. For other actresses and actors body weight is a sign of mental health or decline. For Bale it's wardrobe.

PRAISE KEK

After he insulted Trump, the Trump curse will inevitably /just/ him one way or another.

He misspoke, he meant kikes.

(((White dudes)))

Because it cannot be emphasized enough.

It would be great if the world had a white people don't go to work day. Grab popcorn and watch the ensuing chaos.

Remember that "day without immigrants" protest? Turned out that everything was more peaceful on that day.

Obviously hes a pedo rapist and they are forcing him to blame whites when everyone knows Jews run hollywood and are brown desert people.

That day was a great day.

Weren't workplaces actually MORE efficient without the "immigrants?" Good times. And Christian Bale looks like he's about to hit the
JUST
life.

What broke first his spirit or his body?

Is he openly saying to get rid of Hollywood kikes? Obviously he mistakes them for white, but still.

Obviously. We should "help" him in this goal. He can be our "spokesman". Death to "white dudes" running Hollywood.

He said it would be better if we stop saying it's all white people running things. This could be interpreted as we need to stop saying its white guys and start telling the truth about how its jews running everything. If he meant this it would explain why he was taken out of context and why this is being pushed here and on cuckchan.

No celebrities will survive DotR. Dubs Dude will get a knife between his vertebrae right alongside every other actor and singer and politician .

No prisoners. No mercy.

This is a stroke of genius, lads.

Pretty sure the chinese are already buying up hollywood kicking the jews out eventually anyways. He's just a little bitch boy at the end of the day.

I do not disagree.

this, read it again fags

Someone should remind him that jews aren't white.

Makes sense

I guess if you want to be semantic you could interpret it that way, but it's pretty clear what he meant. Honestly, I think he's just paying lip service to secure his position in Hollywood by spouting the typical leftist dogma that we've heard 6 gorillion times before.

(((They))) are schrodingers white people.

Well he hasn't had a good role in a while.

Many of the most influential actors have gone to great lengths for their roles. Johnny Depp was apparently a functioning alcoholic during most of production for Pirates of the Caribbean. Heath Ledger practically drove himself insane for the role of The Joker in The Dark Knight.

It would almost be impressive if it wasn't utterly terrifying the hell some actors and actresses put themselves through for their roles or knowing that half of them are power-hungry sexual predators and kiddy-diddlers.

They lost control of the narrative pretty quickly when we took over the term "fake news" (of course Trump helped). Could it be possible to hijack "anti-white" to mean "anti jew"? Spread around that "old white dude" is actually a dog whistle for "successful jewish guy" and watch them eat each other.

Man he really let go , he looks like a totally different man than the dubsman he once was.

He's putting on weight to play dick cheney.

No, he was a whiny overpaid faggot who chimped out because he was coming down off coke and worried people will find out he's a pedophile. And you're a kike.

Do you even know anything? There is an intense, difficult scene in Terminator Salvation that required a really long take of Bale talking for minutes. He blew it and then just lashed out at the photographer in frustration. The sound guy just made the recording.

I have no sympathy for vapid prostitutes who are the symptom of a dying culture and death-stage civilization.

The fuck even happened here.

Why should we care about some prostitute's opinion?

Checked
This demands more attention I think it's a good idea, it would make bringing up kikes possible any time some kike/SJW screeches about whites.

Dumb fucking retards. This is just another the grass is always greener argument except the grass is all brown and dead.

Maybe he should lead the charge and kill himself then.

step 1: failing career
step 2: get brownie points from kike masters by denouncing 'white dudes'
step 3: ???
step 4: profit

chicken in ebin dubs bread
wow he's really looking like shit lately

Maybe he's using "white dudes" as code for (((them)))

I'm starting to genuinely think that Liberal Hollywood is secreetly on our side. Because this stuff doesn't convince Normies, this pushes them towards us.

He's playing Dick Cheney in a film so he put on 40lbs for the role.

Good idea. Make it so!

Look how fat he got, look at the cucked expression. I have already seen such transformations. Must be something in their diet. I woukdn't be surprised if smongst hollywood actor is trendy to eat nothing but tofu and soy.

Don't I remember Bale being fucking jacked when he did the Batman movies?

Now, he looks like a stunt double for Trent Reznor.

Also, I love this idea. Make it so, please!

How the fuck is this cunt a star? Can't they find someone who's actually good looking?

could also break down into ethnic minorities and pretend to be surporised when many jewish are in control.

"And we found 0% samoans in charge of studios, also 0% for Estonians. But 98% for whites, I mean jews. hunh, that's weird."

u wot m8? check her credits, she has put in good work. You're supposed to bathe in the mercury not drink it.

Why is the bottom half of his face so much fatter to the point of swelling? It nearly looks like he was replaced by another person.

Mr. Bale appears to be confused. he thinks that Whites and ashkeNAZI's are one in the same … or, he is showing his Marxist power levels publicly to please his overlords.

Our Librarian of Congress is the first PROGRESS!!!1one nog to hold the position, and she is also a commie just like Obummer. Other than sopping in melanin, she has zero qualifications and spends 90% of her time whining about wypipo. Her publoc talks are an abomination, and she uses shucking and jiving as crowd pleasing camouflage a la Carrot Top to detract from the complete shit she spews. The harpy progressive self-hating white woman librarians just love her as they campaign to have their own jobs given to "the oppressed" to assuage their guilt and make them Feel In Charge.

if different person (doesnt matter how they look) can do it just as good or better
yes

if not, i am glad better people are in charge

excusing failure is self destructive

at this point, it is safe to say that the Lions share of Blacks are naturally Communistic as a whole. They, and their Jewish slave masters use Whitey as the means to their ends, and neither wants to sully their precious hands

photoguy sounds like a faggot and christian was right, the guy walked in front of him, not the camera, but him, while he was doing a monologue and it through him off. Quiet on the st also means don't needlessly move around.

There are no white dudes running things in Hollywood. Only (((Bergs))) and (((Steins))) other oven fodder.

Dubs memes were always overrated low energy trash for soyboys tbh imo fam

Start campaigns based on specific jews, with photos and a caption "This old white man needs to go, time for some fresh blood".
Something like that.
Coopt this declaration and turn it towards the kike.

Flood social networks with photos of kikes with sincere demands that they be removed.
"This old white man has been executive for 40 years, and is paid 60 million a year, time to go!".

Differentiate yourself from it in conversations by calling yourself a european. "I'm not white, I'm a european".
If you include Hispanics in that too, it will remove the divide and conquer tactics to some extent, and eventually, everyone will consider the jew as the only "white".

This is ideal.

Now, that would be interesting. I can't see us abandoning the word "white", though.

but… white dudes aren't running hollywood

Fucking hell, this is brilliant.

lol, that's Christian Bale? He looks like a dumpy insurance salesman who gets cucked by his wife.

These stupid thoughts he's got must come with the low-T problems he's having.

Isn't jewywood wholly jewish? I didn't know there were still white people there.

When your jewdar is broken, all you see is white people.

When it is working, it looks like a goddamn bar mitzvah.

first, i found out that de niro is a nigger loving cuck and now this? whats next, viggo mortensen is gay and hates white people too? holy fucking shit im not even white and im mad as fuck

1. I've pretty much always hated Bale the person. Bateman, however, lives forever
2. Nothing can make us give up on dubs, regardless of Bale being a pussy.

You mean when we can name the jew and stop pretending it actually is white men?

"White guys" in quotes gives it away. There's no way he's blind to the fact that it's all kikes running the show in hollywood. He's naming the jew without actually doing it. Waiting for somebody to come along and correct him.

Yes, (((White Dudes))) running Hollywood, Right. Got it. Because that's who Mel Gibson got in trouble talking about and couldn't work for a decade as a result.

Ledger probably killed himself because of the lengths he went to for the kikes making powerbottom mountain.

Oy, she works the whole shaft!

dubsman is hungry for more work. virtue signaling desperately.

fuck, he shoulda kept playing batman - could've saved the world from this abortion…

He's obviously saying (((White Guys))) because he's not able to say Jews Control Hollywood and it Sucks!

Learn to listen to hidden power levels.

There are plenty of countries where white people aren't in control of anything. If he doesn't like white people so much, he should move to one of them instead of crying about it.

He's already in one, cunt.

He knows, which is why he LEFT the UK for America. He expected to work with actual whites for once.

Christian Bale has a rather Adam Westy type of innocence. Poor bastard.

She put in work as a coal burner.

An attempt at destroying your memes. ((( They ))) must destroy dubs man.

Reminder that his stepmother is none other than Gloria Steinem

The state of most non white nations seems to suggest otherwise.

Also

Why doesn't he kill himself first? Pussy?

checking. we are his phylactery.

He moved to the US in 1991 aged seventeen because his father David "a talent manager" brought him there in order to escape from his wife Jenny "a circus performer". Also David thought
He could make a few shekels by pimping his son out to Jews. Inclusion yeah right.

Why would he say this when everyone and their dogs know that Jews run Hollywood?

That faggot is getting chunky and butthurt because he got replaced as Batman, his only notable role. If he is so pissed at white guys he should have turned down the role of Batman so a black woman could play it.

Is this 4D chess against (((them)))? Would be really funny if the (((whites))) running Hollywood got replaced by PoCs or at least backlash.

What a surprise

Guys, I don't know how he did it but Hollywood is not run by Whites anymore but by jews! I guess we'll have "so much better films" now.

Then he shouldn't take roles that could have gone to proud PoCs. I wonder if he'll do that.

dubs confirm.

hollywood isn't sending their best folks

A Jew has all the characteristics of a human being: blood, flesh, skin, hair; but not a single, clear, identifiable emotion, except for greed and disgust. Something horrible is happening inside of them and I don't know why. I think their mask of sanity is about to slip.

Man he really looks like shit nowadays
#NotMyDubsMan

One of my friends was actually sad and said he "felt betrayed" when one of his favorite actors (spacey) turned out to be a kiddie diddler or whatever the fuck he was doing. Not to mention all the normies angry at Colon Niggernick for making niggerball "political". Normies are so hate-able.
btw
you have to go back

im in my own country tho

Had anyone let dubs man know the entire continent of Africa and the entire continent of Asia exist? Two whole continents where whitey isn't in charge, maybe he can fuck off to either of them today.

How? That's one of the few times normies reacted appropriately and didn't just cheer on and worship a Trayboon-American's bullshit. Honestly, these nigger entertainers like Cap-a-nig & Bayonsay love to rattle the monkey cages anytime some random nigger skins their knee around a white person, (usually in the process of/right after committing a crime) but I don't see them giving up substantial portions of their wealth to the betterment of "they people' and living in the same neighbourhoods as them to help bring them and the entire area up. You know why? Because they even don't want to be around them and take the risks they claim the plebs should. It's easier to flaunt their money and melanin in some cheap and easy PR point and scurry back behind their tall walls and into their sprawling mansions in a multimillion dollar white/Jewish neighbourhood.

ATTENTION! man your shitposting stations. Direct all cannon fire at this half hour interview with the fat fuck, done by a Canadian jew whose a failed actor himself.

(checked)
‘White Dudes’ is code for Jews.

Ah yes, all the (((white dudes))) running hollywood.

more like the lengths he took up the ass amirite?

is he drunk?

(checked)

Reminder that his father married Gloria Steinem.

But kikes aint white.

bump

welcome to the real world. bale is a tool and trump is a zionist²

They arent, doesnt he know that? isnt he a jew himself?

You either die a hero, or live long enough to see yourself become the villain.

Do you think Soho is becoming too… commercial ?

- Yes. I read that. - Oh, who gives a rat's ass ?

Hey, that affects us.

Well, what about the massacres in Sri Lanka, honey ? Doesn't that affect us too ?

Do you know anything about Sri Lanka ?

How, like, the Sikhs are killing tons of Israelis over there ?

Come on, Bryce.

There are a lot more important problems than Sri Lanka to worry about.

- Like what ? - Well, we have to end apartheid, for one,

slow down the nuclear arms race, stop terrorism and world hunger.

We have to provide food and shelter for the homeless…

and oppose racial discrimination and promote civil rights,

while also promoting equal rights for women.

We have to encourage a return…

to traditional moral values.

Most importantly,

we have to promote general social concern…

and less materialism in young people.

Patrick, how thought provoking.

Not even remotely surprised. Pedowood needs to be gassed; cucks, kikes, and shitskins alike. They don't deserve praise, recognition, or millions of dollars, just a bullet in the brain.

His stepmom is for sure

The overwhelming majority of hollywood stars ARE jews if not cryptokikes.
They may have a white skin color but they are far from white, the majority have had extensive plastic surgery, even as early as in the 80s and 90s to hide the tell tale signs.

Not only that, whatever they say is written for them by their own PR management, they are clueless air vapid drug using heads.

This. Another parasitic meddling cancer.

This….is a great fucking idea.

meme it

I firmly believe that our souls came here knowing we were coming into a time of insanity, as volunteers for a dangerous mission to prepare the way for the men who are yet to come.

wat

Since we dont own hollywood anyway it would be beneficial for anyone else but jews to control it.

More diversity and inclusion there please.

That's a nice trick actually, when they're going to apply quota in the industry we're going to hear the formidable: "We're jewish, not white!"

how fucking out of touch is this fucking retard?

And the matrix was directed by two Jews, one of whom is a tranny now. But everyone still uses redpill and shit like that.

both are trannys

And The Matrix was inspired by Plato who is a legendary white.

DIS IS NAHT FUNNY ANYMORE!!!

((("White Dudes in charge")))

We are literally taking their blame. When we try to redpill POC, they only get angrier.

pretty soon somebody's going to make the connection

oops too late, the blacks did

Bale has been indoctrinated by JollyJewood bullshit since he was like 10 years old. I really can't say whether or not he's being a good goy or making a subtle jab at kikes. All I can say is that if you're gonna call out the sick sycophantic AshkeNAZI cunts in Hollywood; go full Mel Gibson or go home.

Here's nice clip of Christian Bale in Empire Of The Sun when he was a young boy. If only to show how long this guy has been in Hollywood.

In Nolan's Batman trilogy Bale was not the hero he was the villain.

then who was the hero?

compile a bunch of judepill stats and infographs into a short and fast video, but only reveal they're not white at the end

Chrstian Bale is perfectly correct, Conservitives and liberals I have the perfect solution to everything.

Conservitives want to segragate their money family Morals and genes from the poor needy and retarded, Liberals want all of that gay interacial save the Planet fight for the blacks who got put down their entre life…

Convert atleast half of Africa to Religion of Cuck™ in the first 50 years, then convert 1/3rd of Africa to Judaism.

33% Christian, 33% Religion of Cuck™ 33% Jewish.
they all learn how to read, they all have a Choice, and we save Africans from extinction within the next 200 or so years.

Its perfect! the Africans will now have a choice, Europe (Christian) Israel (Jewish) middle east (Religion of Cuck™).

We should start sending Korans to random Africans ASAP

I wonder how many roles he turned down so a minority could have them.

It's called method acting.