Trump Commutes Sentence of Sholom Rubashkin

Trump just got an Orthodox Rabbi out of serving his prison time. Both Democrats and Republicans are cheering this on, while Jews are dancing in the streets.

news.vice.com/en_us/article/d34pyx/president-trump-commutes-27-year-sentence-of-sholom-rubashkin

So we got a Kosher kike who hires illegal immigrants, tortures and kills animals, and Trump pardons him. Is Holla Forums going to defend this, or just ignore it?

Other urls found in this thread:

thezog.info/who-controls-donald-trump/
pastebin.com/cRZDHRc6
pastebin.com/9deg0dW5
politico.com/magazine/story/2017/04/the-happy-go-lucky-jewish-group-that-connects-trump-and-putin-215007
davidduke.com/the-white-house-honors-hateful-jewish-supremacists/
web.archive.org/web/20171221041353/https://news.vice.com/en_us/article/d34pyx/president-trump-commutes-27-year-sentence-of-sholom-rubashkin
non-intervention.com/3084/president-trump-do-you-have-any-idea-of-what-america-first-means/
lrb.co.uk/v28/n06/john-mearsheimer/the-israel-lobby
forward.com/news/national/356644/how-sheldon-adelsons-bet-on-trump-made-him-2016-elections-biggest-winner/
972mag.com/is-sheldon-adelson-behind-trumps-decision-on-jerusalem/131218/
twitter.com/Cernovich/status/943722233234579456
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Here's a video of Jews dancing to the news. This is real.

The contingent on the board that chronically defends Trump is organized, paid shilling. I understand that we're overrun with newfags on all sides so you don't know any better.

in before 4d chess

How exactly did Trump get him freed?

Not only do you post fake news, you pick the gayest fucking outlet to post here.

He commuted his sentence, moron. It says it right in the fucking article. The president has the power of pardon.
Yeah, like you. A fucking Tel Aviv heeb who doesn't know the executive office's powers. Filtered.

Not a pardon. On the face of it, I find this disturbing; but please at least get your basic facts straight. Words mean things.

By using his presidential power to commute his sentence. He may as well have pardoned the devil.

You are a kike, whether in blood or in spirit, you are a kike.

I highly doubt this clip has anything to do with this news. Unless you have something to back the claim?

Gas the kikes.

Type Sholom Rubashkin into your search engine of choice.

I'm done with Trump. One of /ourguys/ better run for president.

It was posted on twitter today, with thousands of other videos, or dancing jews. They are celebrating.

""""""""/OURGUY/""""""""

Go ahead and look for yourself

Trump loves kikes, what can I say, he let his daughter marry one.

He's not Hitler, and never will be.
Lets just get that fucking wall.

You.
You are a fucking kike lover too

He was supposed to spend 27 years in prison. Trump got him out of all that.

What difference does a wall make if you are ruled over Jews and Illegals are granted amnesty?

Why this guy?
Out of all the possible commutations, why this?
What's the plan here?

He passed a tax bill that cuts gibs money and saves working class Americans thousands of dollars per year, in exchange for pardoning one person.

well the wall itself is a good thing, you can't deny that, the main benefit is disrupting cooperation between spics north and south of the border in event of race war

but y he do dis???

Never make a deal with (((merchants))).

Because he's a Jewish criminal, and Jews aren't allowed to face consequences for their actions.

Brilliant deal, nearly as good as that deal where he married all his children off to Jews.

I don't buy this deal bullshit, that's not how it works, kikes don't give ground, not even in exchange for things, you can only take ground from them

They clearly just passed the tax bill, at the same time this guy got pardoned.

Because Trump is on team jew. When Trump says things like "America First", he doesn't mean it like Pat Buchanan and Charles Lindbergh meant it. He isn't trying to appeal to George Washington's original vision for this republic's eternal foreign policy. Trump means the interests of the zionist order established in the aftermath of the Second Zionist War are supreme and all other things are subordinated to them.

Do you think that you're defending Trump? Tax cuts for the rich (aka Jews) and orthodox jews being freed from prison is supposed to make us like Trump?

lel I don't trust this kike as far as i could throw him into an oven.
either way, it's a single kike, that has served 8 years and will still have to pay back what he stole.
Meanwhile, yids are getting fucked in the middle east.

"Obviously he did it so that when he gasses all the kikes he can get that one out in the open."

"Don't worry everyone! Trump will certainly save the White race from the Jews so therefore none of us have to do it ourselves!"

"Be right, back I'm going to go vote for yet another Zionist Republican. They're representing the White race, after all!"

Wow they have mislead again. Sage for lying in the OP, shows the anti-Drumpf people can't even argue in good faith.

/ourgoy/

The yid did 8 years, which is pretty fucking common for bank fraud. He still has to meet monetary obligations. Its fucking nothing.
He pardoned Arpaio too. Is he in the pocket of whatever the fuck Arpaio is?

Ted K is still alive, you know. He was right, you know. He wont be pardoned. Theres lots of deserving people.

You know exactly how fucking evil this is.

I know Holla Forums likes to post videos of Orthodox Jews because of their bizarre alien nature, but they are really the least harmful type of Jew.

Dude fucking killed innocents. People families were destroyed. Sure, he was right, doesn't make what he did excusable. Had it been a harder target, I'd have more sympathy.

Boohoo. It's a small time crook kike. Likely a bone throw to Jared and his ilk. I could honestly care less.

I'm going to find whatever you're sliding and bump it

Try and stop me :^)

That's a good question. I can only assume he has some angle about pleasing the jews for some reason (giving them a small fish in return for something larger, I'd think).

Thing is, the judge who ruled this guys case is married to a guy that has a private prison. Any time the judge could get her hands on illegal immigrants, she'd give them harsh sentences and they'd get sent to her husband's prison where they'd sit for ten years while her and hubby get gibs from the gov to hold them. So Trump has at least some excuse to do this, and I believe it's his first use of this ability as president, so it looks good to the jews that he used it on one of them.

Yeah, all they do is perform blood rituals on animals and gentile children (which they also view as animals)

You are a cancer.

And filtered. I suggest everyone else do the same.

Neither. This is fucked. How dare Trump want to keep on the good side of kikes.

This is too much. This is not 1488D chess. Trump is fucking ZOG. He bent the knee to kikes since (((they))) run New York City.

The evidence of overwhelming:
>(((Yael))) converted into a kike
>(((Yael))) married a kike

Kikes got:
>Saudi support for (((Greater Israel)))
>All the (((foreign aid))) they need

What did Americans get?

Fuck Trump he did more for kikes than he did for Americans. Spics are still pouring in. I be voted for Trump because I thought he was based. Fuck him.

And fuck this (((Kushner))) sponsored board where I'll probably be banned for this post because I'm pissed off that no wall is being built. No Dems in jail.

He needs to deliver on the wall or he's just another rich motherfucker that lied to the people, just like a fucking (((Jew))).

He served 8, pretty fucking common. Also has to pay legal fees and back what he stole. News flash, Trump isnt Hitler, no oven was waiting for the yid when he got out.

lel cry harder faggot while i count this dosh i saved on my taxes.

Of all the people he could commute or pardon he chooses this corrupt illegal hiring animal abusing kike. What the fuck is wrong with Trump?

Of all the people he could commute or pardon he chooses this corrupt illegal hiring animal abusing kike. What the fuck is wrong with Trump?

This is absolutely not a slide thread.
What this is, is a D&C thread. There has been day after day after day of big league wins orchestrated by Trump that this is trying to crash and burn the whole parade.

One kike. Doesn't fucking matter. Yeah fuck this kike and fuck all kikes. The actual point is what I said here;

It makes it easier to stomach when you realize all of this will fail, half the country hates this fucking faggot, and his jew nut-hugging has pushed him past the point of electability. He's done. The people around him are done. There is no overarching scheme to roll up the whole government. Nobody who isn't jewish or doesn't have one foot in their boomer grave is going to follow this faggot anywhere.

He is one and done and lashing out.

>>>/oven/

MUH 1488D CHESS

TRUMP IS THE SAVIOR OF THE WHITE RACE

YOURE A KIKE SHILL FOR EXPOSING KIKERY, REPORTED

So he's a rabbi, and presumably also a shohet considering he ran a slaughterhouse…
So what gives?

come on Holla Forums we all knew from the very beginning that trump was a dick sucker. This shouldn't surprise any of us. Remember that Trump was never our end game, but a stepping stone.

Even Hitler had to work with the kikes, and so will we.

But in the end, it's not just one kike is it?

Who Controls Donald Trump?
thezog.info/who-controls-donald-trump/

DONALD TRUMP AND JEWS 1
pastebin.com/cRZDHRc6

DONALD TRUMP AND JEWS 2
pastebin.com/9deg0dW5

I mean in terms of what they do to civilizations, they are more like mosquitos or bed bugs, whereas the secular Jew is more like worms in your brain.

Hey Shlomo, you forgot about the tens billions of dollars being invested in America because of the tax bill. You forgot about the near millions of jobs that are now at $15 an hour because of this tax bill. Oh wait; you intentionally neglected to mention, my bad.

you must not have read any talmud quotes then have you newfag?

SATANIC VERSES OF THE TALMUD’S
“JEWISH SUPREMACY”

* “If a ‘goy’ (Gentile) hits a Jew he must be killed.” (Sanhedrin 58b)

* “If a Jew finds an object lost by a ‘goy’ it does not have to be returned.” (Baba Mezia 24a)

* “If a Jew murders a ‘goy’ there will be no death penalty.” (Sanhedrin 57a)

* What a Jew steals from a ‘goy’ he may keep.” (Sanhedrin 57a)

* “Jews may use subterfuges to circumvent a ‘goy.’” (Baba Kamma 113a)

* “All children of the ‘goyim’ (Gentiles) are animals.” (Yebamoth 98a)

* “Girls born of the ‘goyim’ are in a state of ‘niddah’ (menstrual uncleanness!) from birth.” (Abodah Zarah 36b)

HATRED TOWARDS THE GENTILES

* “The ‘goyim’ are not humans. They are beasts.” (Baba Mezia 114b)

* “If you eat with a ‘goy’ it is the same as eating with a dog.” (Tosapoth, Jebamoth 94b)

* “Even the best of the ‘goyim’ should all be killed.” (Soferim 15)

* “Sexual intercourse between the ‘goyim’ is like intercourse between animals.” (Sanhedrin 74b)

* “When it comes to a Gentile in peace times, one may harm him indirectly, for instance, by removing a ladder after he had fallen into a crevice.” (Shulkan Arukh, Yoreh De ‘ah, 158, Hebrew Edition only)

BLASPHEMIES AGAINST JESUS CHRIST, THE VIRGIN MARY,
& ALL CHRISTIANS

* “‘Yashu’ (derogatory for ‘Jesus’) is in Hell being boiled in hot excrement.” (Gittin 57a)

[’Yashu’ is an acronym for the Jewish curse, ‘May his (Jesus) name be wiped out forevermore.’]

* Yashu (Jesus) was sexually immoral and worshipped a brick.” (Sanhedrin 107b)

* “Yashu (Jesus) was cut off from the Jewish people for his wickedness and refused to repent.” (Sotah 47a)

* “Miriam the hairdresser had sex with many men.” (Shabbath 104b, Hebrew Edition only)

* “She who was the descendant of princes and governors (the virgin Mary) played the harlot with carpenters.” (Sanhedrin 106a)

* “Christians who reject the Talmud will go to hell and be punished there for all generations.” (Rosh Hashanah 17a)

Stepping stone to what? Greater Israel?
Go find me that time Hitler pardoned a Kosher slaughter house owner.

Tax cuts for EVERYONE, you dipshit.

But this is still bs he would go all this way for a fucking kike. The left needs to stop whining about white privilege and go after the real and obvious one, that kikes no matter who is in power always get their way.

So basically cultists in fedoras?

Never heard of the story about a sheriff releasing a petty thief to trail his way back to the lair of thieves and arrest them all? Of course not. You shills are getting worse by the day.

Wow, how wonderful. All those based MAGApedes and Based Black Men will now have careers, that truly saves the West.

Kind of like how (((Paul Ryan))) is stepping aside in a big way and how Nehlen is running again?

This is by far the worst post in this thread.

Just filter them as soon as they pop up. They've got a pattern.

Wasn't the leader of the SS a kike?

Hi (((Brad Parscale))). How much did (((Jared))) pay you, $94 million? That's how much your company got. I bet you have thousands of shills to do shit for you.

We know who you are (((Brad))). Don't overplay your shilling here. This is Holla Forums, last thing you want is my friends in /baph/ to fuck your (((Kushner operation))) up for lulz.

Don't fuck with Holla Forums, just because you have money from (((Jared))) doesn't mean /baph/ can't fuck you, (((Brad.)))

And there it is.
lel faggots just can't help yourself. Amazing you haven't been here all day, shilling your shit during all the winning going on.
Amazing you all just show up at just the right time, in just the right thread.
Cohencidence, I'm sure.

you tell me, I am not even American. My belief was to let Shillary win so she can speed up your demise.

Kind of like how you're filtered?

Guys im feeling so demoralized right now not

Holy hell, lol.

navysealcopypasta.jpg

They are really bad at this.

I'm serious. Weren't a bunch of generals of the Nazi army kikes or am I misremembering TGSNT?

Wait user. So what you're telling me is how this past week+ of consecutive wins isn't completely destroyed by the fact that Trump saved this single kike? Oh my. /s

Kim would have killed that jew.

The truth? Yes, there it is.

As long as people rely on voting, nothing will really change.

Sure. Then he would have gotten either suicided or Oswalded.

Except that time Hitler was elected right?

oi vey.

I was leaning on her fucking up so badly that you guys actually clean house. Old America, no matter how much I despise it, is on its last breathe. It is still much preferable to whatever 3rd world shithole the fucking left has planned.

Either die honourably or regain control, because Americanism is dragging the rest of us down with it.

You really dont belong here.

False equivalence.

Trump isn't Hitler and a legit pro-White candidate will never be allowed near a major office let alone president.

Hitler was elected because Germany was still majority German. America isn't even majority white.

Here's a short booklet from 1935 addressing the same argument you're trying to make. The answer is "no".

Hitler lost to Hindenburg.

You have no power here

This country can't produce one decent leader. The choices were McCain, Kenyan Nigger with no proof of citizenship, Hillary, Romney, and kike wannabe Trump. Please no more elections. Just nuke us, Kim.

Whoa, I knew I should've voted for Clinton! She would've handled this completely differently. Or wait, maybe Gary Johnson was /ourguy/, eh?

The number of things that Trump has done that benefit us outweigh the number of things that don't. He was never going to be Hitler, he's a fucking businessman from Brooklyn who is not wise to the JQ. He is a stepping stone who opens up the possbility of farther right politicians gaining power in the future. If nothing else, at least him being president gives you 4 to 8 more years of the 2nd Amendment so you can load up on guns for when the whole thing collapses in on itself.

But you don't care about any of that, do you, shareblue?

Lmfao you kikes are fucking desperate.

Hitler had jews within his ranks, fact.
Hitler incorporated non-whites into his army, fact.

You enjoy shitting on whats left of white countries, don't you?

(((lost)))

The fact is that this is the most confusing thing Trump has done. Nothing else can explain it except him being a true kike shill of the worst kind. However, HRC was the same as the email leaks have shown. Is there a real American patriot in all the USA? Almost every US politician is a traitor ready to sell the US to foreign enemies that constantly undermine US interests.

Trump did more for kikes, her might as well be Israeli. He didn't do shit for white Americans. It's like Trump is just a pressure valve for ZOG so whites don't go apeshit.

He used white people, lied to us. (((Jared))) paid (((Brad Parscale))) to be shill the chans, and now we have d_T cancer on this board along with compromised (((Jim and the mods))).

All Trump's children are married to kikes with the exception of Tiffany and Barron. It makes sense, since NYC is owned by kikes, do Trump has to curry favor to his kike handlers.

I really wonder what the MOSSAD has on Trump. (((They))) have to have Trump's balls firmly in (((their))) hands on some kind of real estate blackmail shit or something.

I voted for him and a I'm pissed. He commuted a dirty Orthodox Jew but no real whites. Fuck ZOG Trump. I got played by him.

Not to Israel.

NS Germany also banned the inhumane kosher slaughter. They never would have tolerated this demonic kike.

Dead kikes are a blessing regardless of who does it.

Trump isn't Hitler. Trump is a question. That question is, who will end the kikes? The answer: not the state. The end of the kikes must come from the individuals of white race. Trump gives you time to stockpile weapons, and once he leaves and the nation collapses, it will be up to you anons.

Will you act, or sit, complain, wait, and be exploited? The world is waiting.

Nope.

I'm just saying that voting isn't going to save the White race. The enemy will never allow it.

Trump isn't going to save the White race, either.

Palestinians are horrible at killing kikes. All they're going to do is help rebuild the jewish myth of "poor little Israel", and give them an excuse to expand.

Correct though Hitler was in no way pro-Jew.

Trump is pro-Jew and couldn't even be considered pro-White.

Correct though Hitler was in no way pro non-White and he certainly didn't support Germany becoming a non-White nation.

Trump loves darkies and isn't pro-White and isn't doing anything about the fact that the USA will eventually become non-White majority.

JFK preferred to die for what he believed in and he was a cuckservative. Hitler survived dozens of assassination attempts, engaged in gun fights, bar brawls and attempted to overthrow the state. Meanwhile your kosher faggot is too cowardly to stop

The same thing they have on every politician.

No wall. No tariffs. No mass deportations. No disengagement from Syria. Escalation with North Korea. Taking credit for Russian, Iranian, Syrian, and Lebanese victories against ISIS to obfuscate continuing support for terrorists. Killing future fuel efficiency standards so we pay more to travel the same distances. Surrendering Jerusalem to judaism. Recommitting troops to Afghanistan.

But he triggered a bunch of people and said some stuff, so we'll just pretend he's turned all of that into policy. Filtered.

inb4 this thread turns into spurdo burger posting and "kill all americans"

meant to post this

that's really weird. More Sauce? what are his past words.
went down in Obama time after 'witchhunt'.
With recent Jerusalem moves, does the release of a faction head increase jewish infighting?

damn those bastards really know how to party

No, you will never be allowed to vote the White race freedom from those destroying it.

Trump isn't going to save the White race.
Time will tell if the anti-Whites will even allow him to build the wall.

Regardless, Trump is gone in 4-8 years (unless impeached). After that, the next Democrat will just undo everything Trump might've done.

I guess the kikes shilling us need a thread to vent in after their massive losses today.

This isn't the 1930's, Trump isn't Hitler, this isn't Germany and there are far more pressing matters right now than how a cow is being killed.

You're just popping off at the mouth pretending to understand things you obviously don't.
Trump pardoned Arpaio for the actions he took against illegals, is this not pro-white enough for you?

It's over user. It was always over. Only you have the power in your hands to end the (((world))).

Aaaand you've outed yourself.
Stupid kike.

lmfao
IMPREACH

Not an argument.

While that's a good move, it in no way saves the White race from the genocide/extinction it faces. All it does it keep Arpaio out of prison.

There are also pressing issues than this slimy kike's supposedly wrongful incarceration that had to be commuted.

The only option is to gas the jews, you know that user.

Not right now of course. Should the Dems steal the midterms they'll attempt to impeach Trump for every offense under the sun. That's if the faggots in the FBI don't find "evidence" to impeach Trump.

You might trust the system and govenrment agencies, but I don't.

No, it means that, like Putin, Trump works for Chabad - the ultra-Zionist branch of ZOG.
politico.com/magazine/story/2017/04/the-happy-go-lucky-jewish-group-that-connects-trump-and-putin-215007

The most important figure in Chabad, though dead, is this lovely guy.
davidduke.com/the-white-house-honors-hateful-jewish-supremacists/

see:
They have nothing to vent, they're celebrating.

I'd rather deport them so they know they were beaten by the White race for all time all but either/or.

THEY'LL COME BACK
GAS
GAS
END THE BLOODLINE

You can do better than that chaim.

LMAO
user you are a fucking riot, you know that?

Sterilization also works

Not if we create a Jew-aware society. But again, if they leave us no other choice, fine…

Keep holding out hope, leftist kike.
If it does happen, you, and every jew like you, will be killed. Hope you're ready.

me and my entire family voted for trump…
yet i still have enough discernment to recognize that trump is complete shabbos goy.
so many autists still worship trump and larp as if he was the god emperor trumpenfuhrer savior of the white race, gasser of the kikes, but hes not, he got an actual award from yidsrael for top shabbos goy of 2017.

this pile of shit is going to send us young men off to go die for the synagogue of satans yinnon oded greater yidsrael plan

there is no way in the universe that i will allow myself to be taken to the middle east to die is a sandy ditch of a shit hole for the benefit of some filthy expansionist kikes who conspire with our 98% jew owned mass media to beat the war drums to get us to be ok with the war.

fucking kikes should be nuked off of the face of the earth for all eternity. the jews are a parasite race that has nefariously deviated its evolution in the direction of pure evil.

there is nothing worse on this earth than judaism, nothing more evil, perverse, murderous, rife with subterfuge, and incredibly diabolical in its intent to enslave all of mankind.

this is why the kalergi plan is running its course… the jews cant rule over a planet of whites… the jew world order is based upon breeding a slave race of mystery meat microcephalic, fluoridated, mentally retarded, submissive, and androgynous goyim for the jews to rule over for ever. that is the end goal of judaism. thats why the jews must be destroyed.

the black cube must be crushed into a billion bits and scattered into the wind, along with all other semitic religions.

god-damn, i fucking despise kikes with every single unit of my essence, every atom of my body

typical stupitidy on the part of fools like you who have no abilty to use discernment, so fickle you all are, selling out to the ZOG because muh based god emperor trumpenfuhrers 1488D chess

you must fucking deluded man, trump has prioritized israel above all else! its israel first, not america, satans chosen need more billions in foreign aid! yidsrael ALONE consumes more than 31% of our annual spending on foreign aid, a tiny fucking sliver of illegitimate land takes a FAT chunk of OUR money WE should be using for US and OUR problems, not to goddamned yidsrael.

These guys are like comicbook villains with their dancing over it.

Why can't we whites unite more like those kikes do? The kikes just keep wealth and knowledge within their own bloodlines and exploit others for their own profits (since they don't care about others).

I said that while a positive act, it ultimately won't save the White race.

What? You think all elections are fair? You think the Dems are above cheating?

Indeed.

I've got it; gas most of them, keep some of them alive somewhere as an "eternal jew" to demonstrate what was wrong with them.

That house of cards is about to come crashing down, lurk moar.

I think it's more likely they'll find one little fuckup and use that in an attempt to ruin Trump.

Nope. Not a kike nor a leftist. Just not a Conservative Republican that trusts ZOG.

Why would Conservatives or Republicans do that? It would harm the value of your 401k.

spacing

I have no faith what-so-ever in the justice department to do the correct thing. Especially when it comes to giving politicians what they deserve.

lol….jews in zoos.

Get an education you fucking mongoloid but go back to TD first.

Look at all the (((Brad Parscale))) and (((Kushner))) shills come out in full force. They can't lose the chans because then (((they))) lose the backbone of Trump's online campaign. Without chan support, Trump isn't right wing enough and (((based))). Trump is just another neoconservative.

I was fucking tricked. When are whites getting their sentences commuted? A fucking dirty kike goes free??? FUCK THIS.

MOSSAD has to have dirt on Trump. (((Jared Kushner))) is loyal to Israel, not the U.S. Bet he'll be buried at the Mount of Olives in Israel just like (((Robert Maxwell))).

God, we were duped by Trump and the kikes.

That TD shit is confirmed discord shill tactic. Try again.

Who do you propose for next president?

Do something then faggot, shit. All the good screaming into an imageboard will do you.

Can we get a Duke/Farrakhan ticket?

Is it me, or has there been an influx of threads with shills talking to each other lately? I mean, bolding "kike" constantly is not an intelligent contribution. Are they bots?

Adolf Hitler. IE nobody. Fuck this parliamentarian bullshit democracy.

I vote we gas the kikes and race war now.

Like the one in israel that stabbed half a dozen people, killing a 16 year old girl.
Like the ones evicted from 450 countries for blood sacrifices and other crimes.
bizarre alien nature is correct, alien parasite.

AND THEN THERE'S THIS FAGGOT

There was a single high ranking member of the wehrmacht who was partially Jewish and was declared honorary by Hitler. No, the leader of the SS (I assume youre talking about Heydrich) was not a kike. The nose is from a European population, and I chose pic related because its almost exaggerated.
Have a second.

What, you don't like facts that prove Trump is in bed with the Jews?

Tell anons to buy guns then, don't just argue against Trump. They need to get the guns while they're still able to.

He's spoken of wealthy countries in the middle east that we give aid to and defend, and said that if they want our protection they're going to start having to pay for it.

I suppose you could glowing in the dark instead. Either way, you make yourself very obvious when you use the same lines in every single thread.

Do tell, what does save the white race?

So you're saying you don't believe the Jews are a curse on the White race? You don't believe they're God's Chosen People like so many other Republicans and Conservatives, do you?

Every time, you faggots out yourselves. Get new material.

We need a no-compromise anti-kike ticket. There can't be any "they look h'white to me" shenanigans.

Holla Forums, since its inception, is completely based on and revolves around utter loathing of judaism

youre a complete slobbering MORON if you arent a paid shill.
every post you make with your personal ip is logged, and a profile of you is made on this honeypot freemason owned (jim is a freemason sodomite) imageboard

i have never in my entire life even considered posting on plebbit, it is pure pozzed cancer aids cuckery. as if spacing a large post to make it easier to read is some kind of a detriment.

look, at this point its obvious whos trying hard to fit it with the typical shallow accusations.
seriously youre just 100% fucking retarded and in a likelyhood a paid shill.

this thread is being slid hard as fuck by filthy saboteurs as yourself.

He's threatening to cut aid from countries that don't down bow down to Israel and accept Jerusalem as their capital, that's never going to turn into a loss in aid for them.

Wait hold the fuck up.
>rabbi
>knowledgeable about cows
Isn't this the exact kind of jew that would be most useful in their search for their Red Heifer?

Sorry, would you prefer I called you reddit instead?

fucking niggers
web.archive.org/web/20171221041353/https://news.vice.com/en_us/article/d34pyx/president-trump-commutes-27-year-sentence-of-sholom-rubashkin

If Farrakhan can get on board, sure. But I'm not sure if his nigger mentality will allow him to, it's what the kikes have always played with in blacks.

What "progress" is being made to save the White race exactly?

Correct. The purpose of Democracy is to prevent change.

Neither Liberals/Democrats or Conservatives/Republicans will save the White race.

Nope. I'm not advocating surrender. I'm advocating doing other things to save White people.

I personally support the White Ethnostate solution. No Jews, no non-Whites, a pro-White government = Whites saved.

And when he cut aid he cut them to every single country EXCEPT pissrael. It's fucking ridiculous.

Then why don't you hate the Jews who opened the borders and allowed those illegal spics in?

You're hating symptom and not the cause.

The biggest obstacle to us accomplishing what you suggest is people like Trump and those who support him. Conservatism is a bigger cancer than liberalism.

That's what you think. Now that this tax-bill has been passed, putting a bit of pocket change into the bank accounts of the middle class, they'll happily re-elect him. They can't do math or see beyond their latest paycheck.

k

Doesn't explain my question. How do you bring about a white ethnostate?

No it isn't. Y'see, the nice thing about operating on the ideological margins is that you can pressure those who are more towards the center, and you aren't compelled to suck up to them and agree with everything they say, or even support them on issues you disagree with. Now since you have the IQ of a gibbon, I wouldn't expect you to understand this, but laying it out there is more for other posters benefit.

It does seem that way.

Both are anti-White ideologies.

Liberals want the White race destroyed.

Conservatives don't care about the White race being destroyed.

Everyone just report this yid and put "defending kikes". He'll be quickly eliminated.

THE JEWS ARE THE ONES LETTING THEM COME IN

THEY ARE THE CAUSE OF THE DISEASE
THE ILLEGALS ARE THE SYMPTOM

FUCK YOU, YOU ACTUAL KIKE SATAN SPAWN NEOCOHEN ZIONIST FAGGOT

THIS THREAD IS CURRENTLY BEING SUBVERTED BY NEOCOHEN MAGA CUCK ZIONISTS

Fuck your ad-hominem. Trump tricked white people and gave more to kikes in the first year rather than Americans? I'm mad as hell.

Trump is full ZOG. He didn't commute the sentence of a real Aryan, but a kike. His whole family is interbreeding with kikes. And he used the chans. This was our place.

Now that you mention it, I think I will do something, since this board is compromised by (((Brad Parscale))) and (((Jared))).' We're coming after (((Brad's))) operation. Fuck it, /baph/ would love the lulz and I'm probably going to be banned from this (((board))) anyway.

This is not 1488D chess. Trump lied to white people. Fuck spilling American blood for (((Oded Yinon))).

We're coming for (((Brad Parscale's operation.))) Believe it, you're fucked, dude.

based mods

Get rid of the kike lovers.

In the case of the USA you either build it from the remains of the USA once it collapses or you secure its existence once the USA weakens to the point where it can't stop Whites from forming it.

I'm asking what's your plan dude, not just about the presidency but of everything now that you see this deception?

And until then?

Meh trump is still based.

You prepare for the upcoming conflict.

You find a group advocating for and preparing for a White Ethnostate and assist them the best that you can.

SPANISH is a WHITE language.
HISPANIC comes from HISPANIA.
just because FILTHY BEANGOBLIN MESTIZO CHODES speak spanish, does not mean spanish is a nonwhite language.

spain is europe you ignorant fuck, look at just how many beatiful megalithic gammadions theyve found all over spain.

LURK MORE OR KILLYOURSELF YOU CUCKSERVATIVE NEOCOHEN FAGGOT

Moore was the canary in the coal mine. I don't buy the voter fraud narrative or the nigger women vote surge narrative or the hitting on 16 year olds narrative. Enough republicans just stayed home because they aren't on board with the jew shit. Trump had his shot and he blew it. It's not enough to win elections on their own, but the anti-zionists in the republican party/conservative base are enough to keep republicans from winning.

Trump will lose the key states he took by thin margins in 2016 – Michigan, Florida, Pennsylvania.

We need to stop the Democrats though, what is the white alternative? A new movement?

You mean the kushnerbots who read the wrong page of their script? Berkay, PBUH, doesn't want the goyim to notice that they're the frog in the pot.

*_Current Members of Congress Who Have Expressed Support For Review of Mr. Rubashkins Case_*
Senator Bill Cassidy (R-LA)
Senator John Cornyn (R-TX)
Senator Orrin Hatch (R-UT)
Senator Mike Lee (R-UT)
Senator Rand Paul (R-KY)
Senator Roger Wicker (R-MS)

Representative Mike Coffman (R-CO)
Representative Mario Diaz-Balart (R-FL)
Representative Louie Gohmert (R-TX)
Representative Steve King (R-IA)
Representative Tom McClintock (R-CA)
Representative Tom Marino (R-PA)
Representative Ted Poe (R-TX)
Representative Tom Reed (R-NY)
Representative Tom Rooney (R-FL)
Representative Chris Smith (R-NJ)

Representative Yvette Clarke (D-NY)
Representative Eliot Engel (D-NY)
Representative Jerry Nadler (D-NY)
Representative Richard Neal (D-MA)
Representative Carolyn Maloney (D-NY)
Representative Bill Pascrell (D-NJ)
Representative Nancy Pelosi (D-CA)
Representative Jared Polis (D-CO)
Representative Mike Quigley (D-IL)
Representative John Sarbanes (D-MD)
Representative Jan Schakowsky (D-IL)
Representative Debbie Wasserman Schultz (D-FL)
Representative Brad Sherman (D-CA)
Representative Albio Sires (D-NJ)
Representative Nydia Velazquez (D-NY)

16 Republicans, 15 Democrats

Exit you stupid fucking nigger, whites don't have a voice anymore. The ballot box won't save you. Find a white colony and move there.

You severely underestimate the stupidity of people who are bad at balancing their budget when given a few extra dollars. The GOP has managed to shift their base around from an ideology to an economic incentive, paid for by turning the USA into one big ponzi scheme that we all have to pay for later.

It's almost as if the jews own both parties or something.

To quote the latest unperson here
non-intervention.com/3084/president-trump-do-you-have-any-idea-of-what-america-first-means/

Difference between 2016 and 2020 will be that Democrats will have the fear of gawd put into them.

They severely underestimated Trump.

They won't in 2020.

You'll see every single Democrat and Liberal and Trump hater voting (and probably voting more than once).

Trump's opponent (whoever it is) will treat Trump deadly serious instead of like a joke they can beat with one arm tied behind their back.

On top of the fact that if you thought the media was unfair to Trump now, you won't believe how they'll treat him in 2020.

You mean the parties are two sides of the same shekel!?!?!

NO!!!!!!

I don't know what the alternative is. It's just becoming clear it isn't going to come from the republican party. A plurality of the party needs to be legitimately executed for subversion.

That's enough imageboard for me tonight I feel like drinking now.

Go hit the gym and burn off this anger.

whites don't run you kike, they fight back

agreed.

By 2020 Trump will have shut down all media except for his state-run Fox News.

I imagine it will be a reliable zionist with a carefully cultivated "outsider" image like Tulsi Gabbard, hindu shitskin veteran.

Trump needs a network to vilify.

Besides, he's too busy kissing circumcised kike cock to strip them of their power base in the media.

If it's not Hillary or Sanders I think it could be some protected class that Trump can't attack without massive vilification. Like a black lesbian jewess who survived the holocaust or something like that.

Certainly whoever runs will be capable of trading barbs with him. The debates are going to be ugly as fuck.

>Leave society to join my cult a white colony and wait for Jesus the fall of the USA

This faggot gets it

Really strange. Some article I read after Mueller was asking Deutchebank for records on Trump said he was nearly taken out by a financial bubble after getting another chance from Deutsche Bank. He sued Deutsche Dank claiming missing payments doesn't mean he should lose his assets since the economic disaster was a once-in-a-lifetime event. I thought he would do something to stop these bubbles but I guess Yahweh has a higher calling for him.

You have two options over the next decade you stupid fucking nigger. Exit or voice your opposition and hope you win over a majority of RINOs before your daughter is sacrificed to multiculturalism and raped by a flood of pajeets, spics, and niggers. The brown horde is within our border and will never vote to block their brown brothers from invading the country further. Spics already are the largest demographic for < 5 year olds and will become a majority in the western U.S.A by 2025. While you're still in denial about your plight I'll be raising my h'white children in Siberia or Alaska and preparing to fight back with the local militia.

Moving to a place to secure the white ethnostate isn't running away from something its running to something.

Basically, buy guns and vote for our guys until the shit hits the fan. Take over every institution you can get into in the mean while.

Infiltrate the Republicans and all of the national institutions faggot, remake them into a pro-white party. Go off to Siberian if you like living in a frozen waste.

Oh, I don't mean he's literally going to shut down the other networks. That's too obvious. He's just going to alter them. See how easily so many news anchors are getting ousted by sexual-abuse allegations. Do you REALLY think on the Democrats will stoop to using fake allegations to oust political opponents. CNN and the others will remain, but soon everyone will be singing their praise for Trump, because the rest will have been imprisoned. Meanwhile, the nu-liberals and feminists will think this means they're winning.

If you think minority racial groups have ANY power in America, you're fucking delusional. Have you LOOKED at Congress lately? Nothing but old white men, same as it's been since the goddamn country was founded.

You're right! I bet the 1% of white nationalists in the jewsa will form a cohesive voting block before they're displaced within 20 years!

Build the white ethnostate within the US borders. Distribute literature and form enclaves. This land has some of the greatest resources the world has to offer and you're not going to surrender its beauty to the spics and the niggers are you user?

read a book, nigger.

Oh, it's Holla Forums

That's the plan.

America isn't the US. America isn't the Constitution. America is the legacy and the blood line of the whites who came and conquered it. You can't disgrace your ancestors by giving up what they fought for. You stand and fight until they take the last breath from you.

exactly. personally, I support the NWF. It's the only group with a plan.

Trumps trying to placate the Jews. Jews don't compromise. Sooner or later they will stab him in the back.

Apart from the Jews that fund all those based old White men, of course.
lrb.co.uk/v28/n06/john-mearsheimer/the-israel-lobby
Like Trump
forward.com/news/national/356644/how-sheldon-adelsons-bet-on-trump-made-him-2016-elections-biggest-winner/
972mag.com/is-sheldon-adelson-behind-trumps-decision-on-jerusalem/131218/

It's the only way, hopefully it'll grow stronger as the world gets jew-wise.

that's it. the fact that this got bumplocked means its over. i'm going elsewhere. fuck you all

Who were you user?

Soon…

The absolute state of this kiked board.

You know who Jim (the site owner) is right?

ya know what pierce is responsible for? The WN movement was going pretty fucking well, it wasnt huge but it was quality, and then he bought that fucking record label and allowed fucking skinhead edgelord retards voting member rights and the whole fucking thing fell apart. Fuck Pierce.

He was no less of controlled op than fucking duke.

This needs talked about.

Former military intel. And if Q is to believe an asset of the counter coup.

It says an awful lot on its own, doesn't it?

thread anchored by the kosher mod.

Source: your kike ass.

Yes, these newfags don't know.

Come on, mods. Your nose is showing.

wew

BASED MODS
BASED TRUMP
BASED BLACKMAN
BASED ISRAEL!

Friendly reminder that Jim banned the original B) of Holla Forums and many other boards by "accident" when he took over and it was never clear if the original BO got it back.
I think it is fair to assume from the drastic change in moderation policy since that event that Jim is the defacto BO for Holla Forums.

Jim is much too busy doing cocaine off the backs of 10 year old Phillip boys while he makes Cripplekike watch to moderate Holla Forums.

Trump is going to get shanked.

dont forget…

JIM IS LITERALLY A FREEMASON

(((knowingly employing underage immigrants))) of course he knew.

(((Members of Congress have written letters expressing support)))
paid shills or outright Jews themselves, of course.

he probably sodomized them too

theyre illegal and cant do shit about it

There's another thread on this now.

Jew mods won't even allow genuine concern over a genuine scumbag (if he wasn't Jewish I would still feel the same.) being essentially pardoned.

This is what a kike looks like, enjoy your ban.

Cuckchan is for you. Dont come back.

twitter.com/Cernovich/status/943722233234579456

faggot mods anchored this thread

freemason owned Holla Forums gets more and more pozzed by the hour

This was a very famous case and I actually took a class on publishing taught by the kike who wrote a book about it.

This redpilling experience taught me not only that kikes will take over your community and threaten you with every tool at their disposal, they will also stab each other in the back. Especialy if it's secular vs orthodox.

Jesus Christ they're vile.

You could create your own Holla Forums if you wanted to.
You should, honestly. What's the alternative Holla Forums of 8ch?

Not only this but my real insight from studying under Bloom was that Journalism has been turned into a profession of betrayal. Because of the system Jews have created, there is nowhere you can go in Journalism if you don't lie to the faces of every source you have and stab them in the back the moment you have what you want.

Judas is the embodiment of Jewry.

Just archiving this thread to archive.is to show that the truth gets anchored so often on nu-Holla Forums.

Hmmm……

This whole case is disgusting. Why would Trump waste his time on this fuck.

He got bailed out by the Rothschilds when his shitty Atlantic casinos failed

We have already seen you slander against Peirce and Rockwell, go back to your gulag

NO MORE COMPROMISES

likes don't fight back. they cohn the GOYIM into doing their fighting for them then they runaway and deny any involvement.

Really makes you think.

At least part of the reason is that our ethnic religions were crushed by the semitic virus known as Christianity. One of the kikes' great strengths is an ethnic religion at the core of their identity, one so pervasive it still influences the thoughts, behavior and culture of kike apostates. It has cost us so dearly.

What the fuck has even happened to Holla Forums? Get the fuck subhuman.

Can we finally stop sucking Jewish cock and get back to work?
Either we go full cuckservative and start saying that there are good Jews or we go back to being fascists. There is no other alternative. Have we forgotten the teachings of Dr. Pierce? He warned us about men like Trump 20 years ago. He lived through Reagan times and understood how this system works. Once every 30 or so years when Whites get angry enough the establishment halts poz for a bit and presents some kosher alternative. It's all smoke and mirrors to deceive the goyim and force them rely on the system. We don't want to play along with the establishment. We want to destroy it. We cannot out sneak the Jews. They are the perfect parasite and we can only lose by playing on their terms. To all /r/The_Donald faggots here. Find and listen to Dr. Pierce's podcasts. Read commander Rockwell's books. Without that, you will surely fall for Jewish tricks time and time again.

Go drink some bleach you subhuman jew rat.

B-BUT ANYONE WHO DOES THAT IS MUH EFF BEE EYE

The fucking delusion here is unbelievable.

Yeah I'm sitting out the midterms, Trump has his thumbs up his ass and his dumbass cultists consider Bannon too "far right" now. They are leading the stray sheep back into the pen.

FILTHY DUMB CUCKCHANNER SCUM

Found the cadre nigger

This is about the third thread about this.