BREAKING NEWS! HISTORY BEING ERASED!

STATUE OF NATHAN BEDFORD FORREST BEING REMOVED IN MEMPHIS

pscp.tv/w/1ZkKzdNDywdJv
pscp.tv/w/1ZkKzdNDywdJv
pscp.tv/w/1ZkKzdNDywdJv

GET IN HERE!

Other urls found in this thread:

wreg.com/2017/10/13/tennessee-historical-commission-denies-city-of-memphis-waiver-to-remove-nathan-bedford-forrest-statue/
commercialappeal.com/story/news/government/city/2017/12/20/memphis-council-votes-immediately-remove-confederate-statues/960707001/
abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory/memphis-parks-confederate-statues-sold-removal-begins-51921091
law.justia.com/codes/tennessee/2010/title-39/chapter-17/part-3/39-17-311/
pscp.tv/w/1DXxyEYwwdnxM
mindserpent.com/American_History/introduction/footnotes/ft_bismarck.html
archive.is/zMLkq
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

wreg.com/2017/10/13/tennessee-historical-commission-denies-city-of-memphis-waiver-to-remove-nathan-bedford-forrest-statue/

Who fucking cares. The Confederacy was a Rothschild scam and the Jews ran the slave trade.
And the rallies were false flags. Fuck it if white southerners wont stand up and fight back.

The city of Memphis sold two public parks containing Confederate monuments to a private entity Wednesday in a massive operation to take the statues down overnight.

The Memphis City Council unanimously approved the sale to an unknown entity without disclosing the details of what they were voting on and within minutes Memphis police officers had deployed to the statues of Confederate Gen. Nathan Bedford Forrest in Health Sciences Park and of President Jefferson Davis in Fourth Bluff Park.

Mayor Jim Strickland, who signed the ordinance to sell the parks within an hour after the vote, released this statement on his social media accounts shortly after 6 p.m.:

"Health Sciences Park and Memphis Park have been sold. Operations on those sites tonight are being conducted by a private entity and are compliant with state law. We will have further updates later tonight."

Cranes were spotted at the Forrest statue around 6 p.m. but none at Davis as of 6:30 p.m.

commercialappeal.com/story/news/government/city/2017/12/20/memphis-council-votes-immediately-remove-confederate-statues/960707001/

He's a democrat who came from Indiana.

A fucking Yankee of course.

TANKS IN 30

KILL ALL FUCKING KIKES RIGHT NOW
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Stream just went down. The niggers are getting tired and going home, realizing that the removal of the monument is going to take all night.

What a bunch of shifty, dirty fuckers.

You shut your yellow boston yankee cock sucker you yankee traitor fuck
the south has risen

Looks like jewdicial tyranny strikes again.

abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory/memphis-parks-confederate-statues-sold-removal-begins-51921091

tl;dr the city was trying to get the Historical Commission's denial of the waiver to remove the statue nullified, with the argument being that the Heritage Protection Act doesn't cover the Forrest memorial because it's not a "war memorial".

HOWEVER, the remains of Forrest and his family are buried UNDER THE STATUE, making it a GRAVE, so if these fuckers want to play that game, the whole demolition crew, the city officials, the police, and everyone who was involved in this ritual can technically be charged with criminal conspiracy for desecrating the grave.

GREENBACKS VS. ROTHSCHILDS

hes actually not wrong, the south was tricked into supporting a separatist movement. It was the first attempt to push a balkanized America with a communist sub state. But it doesn't mean the people of the south and those who fought against what the north was doing was wrong, but the result was going to be communism in the US.

law.justia.com/codes/tennessee/2010/title-39/chapter-17/part-3/39-17-311/

39-17-311. Desecration of venerated object.

(a) A person commits an offense who intentionally desecrates:

(1) A place of worship or burial; or

(2) A state or national flag.

(b) A violation of this section is a Class A misdemeanor.

They will argue "but we were only removing the statue" but you can say the statue itself was the headstone, thus part of the grave being desecrated.

the only counter argument is not history, but artistic integrity, removing a public artform is shutting down speech in a way, because art is a form of expression, and a sculpture takes a lot of effort from the artist's end, removing it is somewhat abusing the rights of the artist.

Does anyone even really care about Memphrica?

Do you have a single fact to back that up? The south had been at loggerheads with the north for decades and believed they were fighting for states rights in the same way that the revolutionary war had been. I'd believe that the north had been manipulated into it, but the simple rural south seems harder to justify

It's not just an art piece, it's a grave.

They erase history, they forget history. They forget history, they allow history to repeat itself.

Only by erasing history can there be a second chance.

Any of you faggots ever read Guns of the South?
Boers time travel back from 2100 to 1866 and supply the south with AK variants and much ammo. Good alt history book

If no one cares enough to protect things, things are going to be taken away. Protect it or lose it. Don't you have guns?

WEW
Heil Satan , yep lots of em

Daily reminder that jews use seperatism to destroy countries. See America, Germany, Yugoslavia, and Ukraine.

CHECKED

what this user posted here
this is one part

They're taking down the Jefferson Davis statue next.

pscp.tv/w/1DXxyEYwwdnxM

You missed first post.

Regardless of whether or not the civil war, the break from Britain, or even World War 2; regardless of whether or not they were instigated by yids for yiddish interests or not, we will not accept people defiling the noble sacrifices of those men who fought and died.

Sure, they might have fought and died as manipulated pawns; but their actions and their beliefs, even if based on erroneous information, were heroic and inspirational. Never let someone spit upon the memory of your ancestors by attempting to erase their existence. Now if you want to expose how they were forced into the meat-grinder for the interests of the Parasite, then so be it - but do not try to justify their defamation or erasure from history.

They fought against ancestral blood. Not good medicines and they will die of old age the lot of them

It just keeps happening.

How would you feel about tearing down a soviet statue, user?

How is this legal? These are publicly owned lands and monuments. Is there no process by which the governing body is required to put it to the populace before it's sold?

The city sold the parks to a private trust, so their argument is that it was private property so they can do what they want with it.

However, the monuments themselves are protected by the Tennessee Heritage Protection Act, which is why the city applied for a waiver and was denied, so by going this alternate route it would appear the city overstepped its bounds.

I would be against that too, so long as we are talking about the statues in Russia. We might detest them as vile communists, and the true spear-head of the Jew's advance- but they are still the fathers and grandfathers of Russians, who fought and died for what they believed in - and even if they did not believe in it, they still put their lives on the line for their friends and brothers who fought beside them. There is honour in that, and it is something worth remembering.

Well, if we're gonna rally I don't think this would be a good idea generally, because

1,) the media could look at this and say that we're trying to protect the confederacy/slavery and so on.

2.) The confederacy was largely Jewish, as was the slave trade.

But if we are going to have a rally, it needs to be a hit-and-run flash mob demonstration. Because if it's a pre-planned rally, then the enemies can arm, train, prepare and be ready to shut us down when we get there. Just remember Charlottesville. Don't think for a second that the police are going to protect your Second Amendment.

And plus, another upside to a flash mob demonstration is that you don't have to risk getting into a fight to the death with antifa just to get your message out that you don't want them to take down your monuments. It's a much more effective method of protest.

Wish you the best of luck guys.

*First Amendment,

My question is: how did the city get the right to sell publicly owned property to a private entity without first consulting the citizenry? Or, if they have the right to do so, how was it legal to do it in 24 hours, in the dark, and then shit out a Twitter announcement about it? Oh, also, included in the Twitter: BTW, they're removing your statues you racists. FFS.

Also

City resources being deployed, IN THE MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT, for a private entity? Is THAT legal? Really need a TN lawfag here.

You dumb nigger.

Nobody knows that

for all intents and purposes southern heritage is white heritage.

No matter how jewed the confederacy was, you should put all your energy into defending it as if it was literally the third reich. There can be no picking and choosing, this is our history and it shall not be erased due to the emotions of some ungrateful niggers. The jew attacks us in any way he can, and he must be resisted too.

Don't debate with minorities unless another white is around, preferable only debate with conservative whites, but even most of them are a lost cause. I assume you are familiar with lemmings.

You're filtered, don't bother replying.

pic unrelated

Except for the holocaust, they'll never let us forget that. Although I suppose their forceful nature in promoting their myth has has positive effects in terms of turning people away from jewish lies.

If only someone would take a few potshots at them.

Because rights don't exist user, those in power have the right of way unless someone stops them.

Until we're extinct they will never stop, have you been keeping up user?

I can't believe you lazy faggots are just letting this happen.

But, they actually DO. Fuck. There are laws that can be availed of, WHY is no one even fighting legally? Any half-way decent lawyer could at least get a temporary injunction to stop this.

I wonder why

But they don't, unless someone defends them, otherwise all they are is ink on paper.

Goddamn yankee trash

Then it is our death, or theirs. They will not stop even at graves.

As a non-burger, this destruction of your heritage is fucking disgusting. If I visit your land one day I want to see these fine statues and places of your history.
It's german Swastika cucking level bullshit.

Sort it out you faggots, don't you have 2A for a reason?

You know why?
Anyone that fights back or even defends themselves is labelled a fed. Thread isn't up for minutes and this faggot is already building a narrative.

Damage control at its finest.

IT'S NOT JUST A STATUE YOU HOMOS, THIS IS BEDFORD FORREST'S GRAVE

You fucks could’ve stopped it at the root, in New Orleans, but when I was trying to bring light to the (initial) statue removal there ty faggots just laughed.

Reap the consequences of keyboard warriorship.

Where are all of the roads named after famous leaders?
“We renamed them.”
Where are all of the statues made after the generals?
“We destroyed them.”
Where are all of the graveyards fille with southern soldiers?
“We dug them up.”
Where are memorials for those soldiers?
“Gone.”
The winners already write history. They shouldn’t be allowed to destroy it, too
I'm trying to get the average lemming to care but something's missing

They continue to tear down our history while building Martin Luther Koon statues in every state. Fe2O3 + 2 Al → 2 Fe + Al2O3 Makes me sick. I hope my Southern brothers make a stand soon.

Many of us are aware of that, but men like Stonewall Jackson and Bedford Forrest dont deserve to be fucked over like this by a bunch of leftist kiked savages!

vile and disgusting. my 3x great gpa Adm Boarman was friends with Gen Jackson, they used to hang out at each others' farms and play bluegrass and drink homemade wine. Gen Jackson was a great guy. We still love and remember him.

mindserpent.com/American_History/introduction/footnotes/ft_bismarck.html

Brah even proto-furher Bismark knew it was the Rothschilds and the jews

The Left are fools. Never put your enemy's back to the wall. The reason is obvious: You either create a powderkeg or invite highly focused, anonymous, uncoordinated, decentralized deadly biggest-bang-for-the-buck retaliatory action.

The destruction of this history may not be the hill to die on. However, the cumulative action of the left over the last century is unforgivable.

You're right, man. They took down that statue of Robert E Lee in New Orleans and now nobody remembers who Robert E Lee was.

Since when do we learn history from statues, you stupid faggot?

This effort is to hide the past in the hope that everyone will forget and we can move on; amirite?
let the healing begin.

OH NO GUISE CLEARLY A SOROS OP!!!! WE GOTTA GET ON THIS NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW!!!

OBBAGOBBA
OBBAGOBBA
OBBAGOBBA
OBBAGOBBA
OBBAGOBBA
OBBAGOBBA
OBBAGOBBA

Fucking carpetbaggers.

Calm down Super Satan.

Sucks, but not the least bit surprising. Memphis is a squalid nigger den with an actual kike congressman.

imagine being a white male in CY+2 and not realizing that we're under demographic siege

That is part of the problem. Whites are too willing to always calm down.

No genuine historical monuments should be torn down. Only kikes and their puppets try to destroy the memory of the past.

Finally something is happening in my city

DAMNATION

Guess the South is rising again

Stall them Dixiebro. I can't drive up to help until this weekend.

My dad and his friends are gobsmacked over this. They're a bunch of SCV good ol' boys hanging on to this belief that because they follow the law and worship the Constitution, it'll save them from jews and niggers with no action needed on their part. It's sad to watch, honestly, and I do feel bad for them, but Christ I'm so sick of this "but muh petitions, muh law, muh demorats!" I've gone full Zimbardo mode now, and I just want this to keep going and see how they will react, or if they ever will.

polite sage for off topic

archive.is/zMLkq

Meanwhile the monument to (((Benjamin Judah))) still stands. Why? Because he was the (((mastermind))) of the Confederacy.

That book is kiked as fuck, and the author is a jew.

Also, the fucking war was already over in 1866, dipshit.

The people who could have prevented this are the Tennessee state government. They just passed the law to protect memorials last year, the fact that it was circumvented so quickly and they did nothing shows what cucks they are.

When you have lower levels of government going rogue, it is the responsibility of the next level up to reprimand them.

Turn it around on 'em. Start the "Tear It Down" movement on that monument.

Kustoff is the Republican good goy representing TN's 8th Congressional District that co-sponsored the Combating Anti-Semitism Act of 2017.
These people need to be exterminated.

so whats the thermite for? want to attack some federal buildings?

daily reminder that if we all turn out with a rebel shout the south will rise again

There were SCV leaders who were saying that the statues shouldn't even be defended. They should quit and join the League instead.

The problem is that it isn't really "our heritage" for everybody. Even ethnonationalist yanks treat it, and us, like it's trash, and everyone from the midwest descend from people who moved here after it was all over. The only people who it's really relevant to are the Anglo-Celtic people whose ancestors settled Dixie in the first place. We are racially distinct from everyone else in America.

Are you an Injun?

How is it that the power in these southern states happen to always have a liberal agenda? You would think they would be a minority in red states.

Look at the demographics of Memphis.

Very true, everyone i know who is with me on the issues with the statues has some name ending in -son and has had roots in dixie for centuries.
Everyone else? 2nd or 3rd gen yank transplants

out the kike
name the jew

ya
i aint fucking calming down

Memphis has been lost for a long time, no on in Tennessee even considers it Tennessee.

Might as well just build a wall around it and only allow river access.