You think it will be unshittified?

You think it will be unshittified?

They thought the way to fix Titanfall 1 was to make it more like Call of Duty

No, BEHEAD THOSE WHO INSULT MECHA!

No, kill ourself OP

Then you wouldnt need to pay for PSN and XBLive now would you?

Why do you think it was released on this timeframe where its directly competing with BF1?
They want all of the COD crowd, the ones that love the old and the new games.
I bet it will be a rushed buggy mess to meet the deadline, just like BF1.

Didn't even know it was coming out

That strategy seems to be working out well for now. Probably this is the year that CoD dies.

And just a expected, replaced by another cancer

Obviously. But gaming was always cancer. The games we all recognise as classics today were not the ones that sold the most. Like those fags saying music used to be good. Pic related.

COD, Gears and Halo seem to be on the decline.

Casuals are playing Destiny and that Overwatch game now.

Reviews only matter when they're negative

There was a titanfall 1?

Kill yourself

Join him

What is the purpose of this non-sequitur

How about Doom and Mario? Mario sold a lot of NES's while everybody tried to secretly play Doom on their school or work computer.

He's right though. You should only look at negative reviews since shills never have anything bad to say about their game. Negative reviews are guaranteed to be honest opinions

Holla Forums seems like one person though

That's because you're from Neogaf and assume that everything must be a hivemind

Ok Reddit, you can leave now

Well heres what polygon said that got titanfall 2 a 70

When Polygon thinks your AI is too easy, that's probably a red flag.

A negative review called it shit, what's your point?
Besides,

Whoa whoa

This looks nothing like the tech test

A beta where they actually did shit

>>>/shill/

There was a free beta.
To answer your question, no, it's shit.

Why would he shill here?

A literal crappier 4chan Holla Forums that doesn't even show up on google

The sad part faggots only use this site for Holla Forums and Holla Forums

Way to out yourself as another shill. EA's $10 well spent

Why are you still here?
>>>/neofag/

as someone who actually, unironically liked titanfall 1 i have absolutely zero hope. everything I heard about the beta was that they had removed almost everything i found interesting or unique about the first one

From what I've gathered from reviews and the beta was that Titans are effectively ultimates now, à la Overwatch and MOBA's. Most accounts say that the Titans aren't called in as frequently, and that pilots have a much harder time taking them down. So, the that balance between pilots and Titans in the first game is gone in favor of more pilot focused combat with powerful, but fragile Titans being rewarded for fighting good.

I'm concerned, but optimistic. Gamespot gave it a more generous review score of 9/10, although they stated basically everything Polygon did. Both say that the movement and the controls in the game feel amazing, the single player is basically there as a tutorial for multiplayer, and there's a whole hell of a lot more things to customize on your pilot and Titan than in the previous game.

No

my friends buying it day one and playing it for the singleplayer. I'm hoping it's good because I like the thought of the mech having a mind of its own. Feels a little super robot-ish… but the EA name scares me away from it.

If it doesnt drive you into uncontrollable rage you're under 18.

normally it would, especially after how miserably bad Battlefront EA was… but I actually liked the first Titanfall and my biggest beef with it was that horrid little smart pistol. Supposedly they are removing that though and adding more mech variety, and I sort of liked the look of the story mode aside from the weird cover they placed for the mechs to hide behind… still, I'll be waiting till my friend beats the story campaign so I can confirm there is none of EA's usually pushing of propaganda, then I'll try it myself. If all things check out, I might buy it from G2A or something so EA doesn't get my money outright.

(checked)
This. Fuck those self absorbed niggers that think it's a "surprise" that Japan was interested in that shitty game for 5 minutes then played 3 minutes and never touched it again.

Apparently people can forget just how shit EA really is and they can do things that makes people forget the shit they do. I knew a guy who would swear up and down that Battlefield 4 is "kinda fixed" and is a good game just because they fixed a few CTD bugs and not because the game was repackaged shit from start to finish

Turbo nerd

or maybe you should read both since theres also a lot of shit negative opinions

thats because some people want Holla Forums to be one person, so they act like theyre the only one here

What a bunch of cucks, jesus fuck, console gamers should just be all euthanized

>>>/suicide/
Gas yourself OP

No, although I do believe pic related is back in full force. Not really sure though, since I refuse to disable adblock.

Yeah nah

remember the fallen

god i miss EGM from before they were torn apart and rebuilt with only the shitty components. remember that comic that used to be at the end? dan and hsu? remember Seanbaby when he was actually funny? remember when Shoe snuck the word "fuck" in and an editor missed it?