Based Burmese arrest western reporters and ban human rights groups

So Burma just banned UN human rights groups and the military has reportedly been rounding up western journalists because they wrote pro-Muslim stories.

Is this the true power of Buddhism?

hrw.org/news/2017/12/20/burma-journalists-feared-disappeared

independent.co.uk/news/world/asia/burma-un-human-rights-investigator-ban-rohingya-muslims-killings-yanghee-lee-rakhine-state-a8120646.html

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/news/world/middle-east/israel-gave-birth-control-to-ethiopian-jews-without-their-consent-8468800.html
dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-3745614/amp/How-generous-country-Burma-charitable-UK-drag-feet.html
archive.fo/Ar4h8
youtu.be/rWWfPWdbPC8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Pay attention…this is how we need to do it on DOTR.

>Banning (((human rights groups))) and (((western journalists)))

7/10 could be better

>Burma banning western (((agents)))

The funny thing is the far left cucks have always tried to appropriate their culture/religion/beliefs.

This reminds me whatever happened to the lefty who was using that industrial building as an "art installation" meaning a place for transhipster bi-directional tangential nuhumanz to take drugs, party and live, for rent but he wasn't the landlord…man. The one with wooden pallets as stairs that caught fire and nearly everyone died but he wasn't there.
Did he get to experience true diversity in a cell with Pharaoh De-shawn?

Buddhism is communist garbage religion. West Azns get the gas.

In Oakland? He in prison, fam.

Yes see how buddy-buddy China is with Tibet, and just forget about that whole religion is opium for the masses BS. I can't tell if you are retarded or just a shill.

No evidence has been provided by the (((western media))) to support their claims. They just make wild accusations of horrific acts (all of which oddly describe moves out of the Religion of Cuck™ic playbook) and at best cut to some footage of a few dejected looking people walking back to their own territories in Bangladesh.

This is a very good move by Burma and I hope that this lesson (not allowing Religion of Cuck™ to operate within your borders) is one that is remembered for many generations to come. To hell with the media and to hell with the UN.

and to hell with word filters*

In communist China, Mao charged a payment from the executed's family.

Yeah, they try to give the implication that they were permanently thrown in prison in poor conditions without a trial. When in reality, they were forcibly removed from an area that they refused to leave from. Western journalists are the most entitled folks out there, shrieking war criminal when the "fake news" pejorative is thrown at them. Nothing they say is sincere and they excuse their insincerity frequently while calling their opposition out for it.

Asian and African countries know when to draw the line when it comes to journalist sensationalism, but Europeans countries are too altruistic to hold them accountable.

Ayy lmao there's a reason the German swastika revolves in the opposite direction.

This

Worst part is they keep ignoring the history of Religion of Cuck™ and Muslims and what they did to Buddhists. Quiz: Guess who genocided the Buddhists from India, the birthplace of Buddhism.

HERE'S TO MILLIONS MORE YOU FUCKING PIGFILTH
ALLAH A SHIT
MUDSLIMES BTFO

YOU FUCKING COCKROACHES

amen to that
the more dead shitskin sandbox niggers the better. ideally all of them.

The weird thing is they only silenced the jew now, after the story happened and reached its peak.

I am at peace with this

>ban (((reporters)))
GOOD
O
O
D
There is no such this as a reporter. They are propagandists who have intents to bring a message to a populace, not a truth. Guess what message modern communications and media students want to bring to the public of east Asian nations or the West.

>ban (((human rights))) groups
Human rights groups are not humanists they are the first assault in the plan of the race mixing agenda. First you must free the "oppressed", then you gain them rights, then you force them on the fairer skinned more intelligent females.

Communism was never about helping your fellow man, it was always about a super elite power structure controlling the means of HUMAN production.

The brown hordes are really showing up the civilized West on how to deal with enemies, traitors, and subversive propagandists. Meanwhile everyone in America wanting the same is all excited like a bunch of school girls over a bunch of indictments and whatever 4D chess is happening allegedly behind the scenes taking down the deep state.

The straight forward approach of just walking up to your enemy and shooting him in the face for all to see with zero fucks given has become a lost tradition.

How can you do that when all the authorities are against you and you can't live on the street like you can in a warm country like south east asian ones? You forget if you try this shit in the west you are ostracized and never get laid again then die in the winter.

This is a retarded post. While the monastic structure is an institutional dropping out of society, it is a voluntarist organization.

For everyone else, lay people, read the fucking Sigalovada Sutta: The Discourse to Sigala.

This early text explicitly says:
"The wise and virtuous shine like a blazing fire.
He who acquires his wealth in harmless ways
like to a bee that honey gathers,
riches mount up for him
like ant hill's rapid growth.

With wealth acquired this way,
a layman fit for household life,
in portions four divides his wealth:
thus will he friendship win.

One portion for his wants he uses,
two portions on his business spends,
the fourth for times of need he keeps."

This last section is the most important because notice the total absence of a demand to give to others or to the state. IT IS EXPLICITLY PRO-PRIVATE PROPERTY. Narada Thera notes that the first part, one portion for his wants is where charity and good deeds comes, in other words it is 100% voluntarist.

mfw

WTF I love communists now!!

Capitalist Buddha?

Do you have a point, or do you just want us all to know you suck yellow dix?

Satanic trips. OMG RALLY WoWEd, go away, esoteric Hitletest.
Dropping out is cool on /pol now? Uncle Addy's crying.

Well when white people quit thinking like there is a rule of law then law ceases to exist. There's something to say about spirituality is that it's all in our mind. The world and prison around us is nothing more than our own creation and we can make it stop anytime we wish just by thinking different and then acting on that difference.

The problem was never with people who one man armied themselves to try and kick start a bigger agenda, it was the people they were trying to convince who were still too apathetic, lazy, and complacent with their world of luxuries all around them.

For instance what does a homeless person have to lose? Why subject yourself to a life time of misery? Why not do something constructive even if it's a low target that changes nothing at the very least it adds fuel to the fire. Our civility is as much a strength as it is our greatest flaw. We like to pretend were individualists but at the end of the day we're just like every other race/nation, waiting for a leader/savior figure to show up and tell us its okay to go on a bloodthirsty rampage. We need that authentication for some stupid reason. Other races don't have that problem for the most part which is why shit actually is more unstable but also gets done quicker. We're too systematic with our approach and lack creativity.

Good thread but only with a smart use of the filter to remove a certain subhuman shitposter.

I fucking know that feel brother.

Do YOU have a point? Your sentences do not even exhibit a coherent structure of thought. They look like the work of a spastic child.
Are you schizophrenic? Are you jewish?

By having these POI(people of Religion of Cuck™) act out the west would receive less criticism when the time comes.

Asceticism has always been cool, notice how all the basest figures of religion, whether it be Christianity(s), Buddhism(s), Paganism(s), are ascetic as fuck?

Buddhists are the apex of human enlightenment indeed.

How does it feel to be retarded?

Probably just a LARPer who doesn't want to give up on easy cummies and kike circuses.

quality post

I know more and more people are starting to understand the (((rule of law))) is bullshit and that we must return to the rules of nature

This. The press is supposed to be the 'fifth estate'. They're more like a fifth column.

Pure rethoric, journalists are word mercenaries, they write whatever they're paid for, if they got a stable job they are given a tight leash allowing for certain degree of "independence" they themselves know instinctively what not to write about or gravy train runs out.
Journalists are like garbage.

I think a good way to "silently" get rid of them will be to build many private prisons, and just arrest as many as possible for whatever misc. charges. You throw them in there, treat them like you would in a normal jail as not to raise attention. The ones you want to deal with? Isolate them and tell them some bullshit about needing to be x-rayed or that they need their teeth examined, some sort of a variety of excuses to put them under anesthesia. While under anesthesia, you basically give them a visectomy / do something permanent perhaps with some kind of hormone disrupter so they'll be unable to ever breed. If there was some sort of ingestible method, it could even be put into meals and delivered to the individual in his cell.

This. This is precisely the reason why jews pursue positions of law. Whites are the most civilized by natural inclination and so jews exploit how whites view laws as sacred. Look at how the jews book of law, the talmud, is a work of contradictions and teaches the reader how to bend and bypass laws, how to cheat laws, and how a wise jew can even beat yahweh at debating law - not a single exaggeration.

What needs to happen is for whites to see how laws only apply when all legal parties involved honor the law. Jews do not honor the law. Thus the jews should not be subject to fair treatment under the law. The jews want whites to keep playing under the restrictions of the travesty of laws jews created for whites, to act as a mental stranglehold for them. A common tactic for jews is for them to cite the law when it's in their favor and then to ignore it when it's not. You don't see that as often because they already monopolized the jewdicial system.

Anyone know how to let the Myanmar Government know about this? Some of their contact forms weren't working, anyone know their email?

Remember kids…

JIZZLAM IS JUST MARXISM WITH PEDOPHILIA AND GOATFUCKING

It's a political movement.

How long until Amerikikes declare the Buddhists to be running a terrorist state and start killing them via drone attacks?

I've known so many "journalists" who were also prostitutes before their looks gave out.

independent.co.uk/news/world/middle-east/israel-gave-birth-control-to-ethiopian-jews-without-their-consent-8468800.html

The nose knows.

Is there any way to directly aid these monks in their war? I want to help.

Here ya go?
Is there contact for any of these monks? Can we send them copies of Mein Kampf and texts from Esoteric Hitlerism? Can we send them material aid? Does anyone have memes to help them in a meme war?

It's just a kike. It's a never-ending source of amusement for them that there are people who tell the truth. People who tell the truth are, in kike land, considered stupid.

It's natural. A woman first uses her looks to get money & info. Later this won't work, however the blackmail game is just beginning. News=blackmail. It's never been anything more. Don't pay protection money ("advertising")? We'll "investigate" you. See "ABC News, Food Lion".

nicely done

wrong

I just hope they don't send the journalists back into the west where they can continue their lies. I mean when you trap a pest in your house you don't just let it go again.

Holla Forums mods are compromised globalist shills who censor you if you get too close to the truth. if you post anything they disagree with, even if it's a commonly accepted opinion on Holla Forums or anything else that gets them assblasted (((like calling out shills that are literally in every single thread))), or for no real reason at all just to piss you off, they will delete all your posts and all your threads and then ban you.

question everyone until you find out who you are not allowed to question.

if it's the same for (((them))) then the Holla Forums mods are (((them))). eventually you will post something or start a thread and you will be censored and banned even if you did not break a single rule on Holla Forums. the ban reason will always be some fake fucking reason like "spam" or "unspecified reason". if you are in doubt, it isn't because this can't happen to you. it only means that it has not yet happened to you.

I am one of you, so don't bitch that you're being raided. all it takes is a look at /polmeta/ and /sudo/ to see just how many of us are being censored and banned every day by corrupt mods. the very founding reasons for Holla Forums "politically incorrect" "freedom of speech" are being torn down from above by the corrupt moderators and undermined from below by shills. because of our corrupt mods who are the biggest censorship loving sellouts in the entire world, Holla Forums is being ruined.

all that has been struggled for will be lost as Holla Forums can not function the way things are.

/polk/ is the same mods pretending to be different people. past migration efforts have all failed because we don't have the hivemind and the unity to make the move all at once. I don't care what new Holla Forums type board we all choose to migrate to but we need to make a good choice and then just make the move all together. the reason why everyone is getting banned all the time is because we have been subverted and manipulated.

who would have guessed that the very mods in charge of the board with the most freedom of speech on the entire internet that gives NO SHITS about political correctness would be some of the most CUCKED mods we have ever experienced?

this bullshit-banning has to fucking stop. we need the freedom to post the truth without being punished.

Impeach the cucked Holla Forums mods.

God bless donald trump. God bless america.

That is indeed some absolute harsh but logical conclusion. Force the surviving family to pay the cleanup costs of getting rid of the verminous ideology and a stark note that the government knows one of them had such ideological convictions and will come for them too if they speak up.

Remember lads, never correct your enemy when they're making a mistake. Just point and laugh.

All those white lefties who became "Buddhists" for pacifism are thinking twice now huh?

Incorporate Buddhism into your life.

So I searched "Burma charity" and all the ones I found were for gibs to the poor moozlems being genocided by the evil Buddhist monks. Then I found this litt piece of cognitive dissonance.
dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-3745614/amp/How-generous-country-Burma-charitable-UK-drag-feet.html
archive.fo/Ar4h8

Shame on those evil monks.

You're referencing an issue that goes back to the (((JuBu))) which are kikes pretending to be Buddhist to create controlled opposition and to subdue the threat to them. They started this once they caught on that young affluent Aryans were traveling to India and seeking tutelage under people who had supported the Reich, and because the Buddhists were fighting commies alongside former SS and brigades like AZAD HIND after the fall of Berlin.

Fuck you this is the first major identification of the ENEMY and their being told "NOT WELCOME". The fact that the ass kicking -the well fucking deserved ass kicking - is being dolled out by a vegetarian monk with a sweet 1911 .45 is mind boggling.
But of course MIDF has to D&C this event that hasn't happened in centuries.

Here's a lil future glipse for ya faggot: if i slam is not recognized as the threat it is your descendants will inherit sand and pain. So gtfo with your "but but that area has a few commies (which like no one can name right of, you grasping faggot) if they weren't so obviously non jews youd be screaming they are cryptokikes. You muzzies and leftist shills are ALWAYS the same. You cant against i slam while adding caveats and "buts" meant to black pill us. Fuck you. Good on Burma!

Well thanks UN for clearing that up for me. I will now begin my daily state mandated five minutes
Hate of Aung San Suu Kyi.

WE HAVE ALWAYS BEEN AT WAR WITH
AUNG SAN SUU KYI!

kys

Just remember when MOST PEACEFUL GROUP IN THE WORLD wants you gone that must mean that you are the problem.

Buddhism has been the one religion that never has caused issues and they want to let be even murderers but somehow muslims managed to piss off the one group that no one else has really managed to piss off.

When the most peaceful group hates muslims, then there is obviously a problem with muslims. You could punch the person leading a Buddhist group and they would still not harm you.

Best sea gooks

Do it, okkkay?

On it, user.

By the books, Christianity and Buddhism are the baddest goys. It's a pity they don't act on the books.

Well said. We must be at least as relentless with shills as the Burmese are with these, as the kind monk puts it, "mad dogs."

Sooner than you think

Food for thought anons. Excellent breakdown:

Prof. Kevin B. MacDonald – The Psychological Mechanism of White Dispossesion
youtu.be/rWWfPWdbPC8

It’s funny how christcucks will pretend like their faith is anything but dead when it’s only the Buddhists who are truly fighting back against Islám

Indeed. It's sad that anyone could fall for such retarded shillary though.
Same faggots as the 'muh smiley' shills.

I luv me some Buddhists

banning EU/UN globalists is always a good thing

I should also add

JEW FEARS THE MONK

Nice effort, but it comes off as religious d&c.

Pretty sure karl marx came up with that opiate line

can modern day crusaders tell the cuck pope to fuck off? and if so who leads them? (besides god)

Buddha and Jesus have a lot in common too.