EU Triggers Nuclear Option Against Poland

Great news. Hopefully Poland announces an alliance with BRIC soon. Or anybody but the EU or U.S.

archive.is/azTYs
rt.com/news/413733-eu-launches-sanctions-against-poland/

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/Fc4mp
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Where are the sanctions against Israel by the way for all the Palestinians they savagely murdered?

There is already a topic about this faggot
Oh and something to add, Poland will never ally with BRIC, see history.

Fuck history, sins of the fathers and petty squabbles. This is more important.

See today's news. Europe betrayed Poland. Let them rot in nigger squalor.

Good.

What happened to the other thread?

Why the fuck do overwhelming majority of Poles want to stay in EU if this shit is going to happen?

Well Russia is doomed. Kick them out. Replace them with Poland.

Based kurwa

wew Shlomo, do you even into slides

Best way to help the Syrians is sanctions against Israel, not Poland. Syria would agree.

Man the kikes sure are pissed about the goyim standing up to them.

Pretty much. If those types of movies are ever shown in North Korea or Iran, it means they lost.

The government they have in power in Poland is actually pretty jewy. The reputation of Polish voters themselves and the shit-lib character of the opposition tend to obscure that. Kind of a Polish Ted Cruz-lite. They already host lots of Amerinigger soldiers on their soil.

Because poland gets way more EU gibs than any rapefugee

I'm sure they didn't deploy their best to that vacation spot. They are probably already packing up or injuring themselves to get sent back to the U.S.

Fine with this tbh.
t. holol

If you invite the US military onto your shores, you are essentially acquiescing to the total niggerization of your nation, especially if you are a European country. That is the only thing the American government has ever delivered to Europe. Japan was so important they limited themselves to just intermittent nigger rape and kidnapping squads, but as the zio-empire crumbles and the stark differences in social stability between Japan and Western nigger states can't be explained away, the incessant howling to niggerize Japan increases in volume.

Plz eternal anglo, return to your containment board

EU gave no fucks about Ukrainian refugees.

Tired of those games.
Poland is the servant of USA and the EU is the servant of USA as well.
Amerikikes are staging a little puppet show, wonder what the purpose is. Besides weakening of the EU since the moment EU gets an army and a unified political landscape they will kick americans out of europe ending their world hegemony in a literal sense.
Poland also plays a weird game, they are the reason why the strong EU is a thing, it was the poles that decided to sign the lisbon treaty that transformed the EU to what it currently is, poland also siogned the EU army decision and leaves the article 1066 that allows EU police to come into poland.
As if that wasn't enough polish president seems to have betrayed the goct and changed positions.
The kikes ar enow physically present in poland and trying to get connections and shekels see jonny daniels. Poolish religious media are now censoring all speech against jews as well.

Poland will ally with Russia when hell freezes over.

Theres your answer

Poland just needs to bring up WWII some more and whatever.

Trips of truth. The entire premise of the modern leftist agenda is to try to bribe people into complacency with gibs while destroying their society and replacing their population. The hope is they can just keep people sedated with handouts before it's too late to reverse.

So this is how you avoid calling it blackmail, call it "recommended actions"

It's all so tiresome

This is all because Poland is refusing to take a single mudshit refugee. They taken more than a million Ukrainian "war" refugees.

Kikes are trying to destroy one of the last true Europoor countries.

It's either that or get destroyed by the traitor eu. Clinton woulda sent in troops to boot

Goddamned kikes.

I'm blackpilled to the point where I want a real holocaust.

We are used to getting betrayed, but allying ourselves with Russia would equal to national suicide, same with going along with the migrant quotas, both will result in a subversion of our nation.

United States is all you have right now.
If I could say one thing:

Stop letting George Soros indoctrinate your children. The EU is trying to turn them into faglovers who think it's fascist to not let unchecked immigrants into your country.

Not happening. Polish Youth is said to be even more right wing than the current polish voters.
Also faggots are being hated for doing things in public, but that's it. I would go one step further and put them into mental institutions.
Although only Hungary is currently actively acting against Soros.

it's weird how the thread is full of people whining about "amerikikes" and "ameriniggers".
Wonder whats up with that

Don't give them attention, just usual D&C kikes and banter

Look up "Veritas George Soros Poland"
This human garbage has the audacity to literally launch operatives to brainwash Polish children.
I want to SEE him burn in hell for eternity.

It's cuckchan shilling. Even if you think America has too many shitskins it just doesn't contribute to discussion at all.

You are not alone!

Duplicate thread, sage

Assuming for a second Poland takes in the shitskins , they would probably get beaten and killed
This is the only option to at least slow down the "peace keeping aid forces" from entering
And if that ever happens Russia will probably jump if for some fun and we have another Rozbiór

I love how the (((EU))) keeps using the word "democratic" when it's nothing but the opposite iself.

Means nothing since all the other things they tried reaching due date turned out to be fucking nothing. This will be no different.

Then again, they're weak, scared of guns and more concerned with virtue signalling on faceberg than voting.
It's happening as long as the former soviets keep operating Warsaw University, or (rather surprisingly) Polish-Japanese Academy of Information Technology considering both countries' history with communism best illustrated by pic related

I don't think you realize what the burger soldiers are doing in Poland other than eating pierogi.
They're here to scare away germans because of sergant john smith as much as scratches his knee while germans are on Polish territory he can immediately report that as nazi aggression of an innocent American Soldier and Germany ceases to exist.

Why do most americans support Israel, their greatest ally ? Because people been brainwashed. We have to fight this shit and make people see for real.

Top Kek. The money we get from EU is worth nothing, it only hurts the business. There's hardly any polish bussiness anymore, just international corporations that you see in every other country. EU pays big money that is spent on nothing…. Everywhere you go you see a sign "This project was funded by Eu bla bla bla, 6 milion shekels we paid for this" when it's something as simple as a mental bench on a train stop. EU gives us 1 milion, we pay another 1 milion and we get something done for 2 milion… But if it was done right it could be 1/10 of that. My people need to learn this and I spread this everywhere I can. Maybe this will be the final push and people will finally be fed up with EU… but there's so much to hate about EU.

I will make couple of pictures from my area to show you how fucking well the EU money is spent. It's a fucking signs about how much EU spent on this shit is just a propaganda to scare people that without EU we would go back to the poverty.

Burn all kikes

>12 million taxpayers' money to make former military facilities into fucking money laundering embezzlement burning facility for literal retards.

It'd rather be poor than have the disgusting shit Eu funds
I just want out of EU, Grzegorz Braun to be intronized as the temporary King of Poland until Jesus' second coming.

Not just that, they are made out of ordinary pipes and wire, it's the cheapest shit. Or the plastic seats at the football fields. Before that we had normal wooden seats that lasted over 10 years. It's a scam, people think that EU benefits us so much but it only hinders us. Holla Forums should know this for fucks sake.

The hypocrisy, it stings my eyes

I agree, my country is pretty similar in this regard. Everyone credits the modernizing of Ireland to the EU, praising them for taking us out of the "dark age". Meanwhile we're slowly being taxed to death in order to pay our debts to the EU and the Irish people think it fair. My kids will be paying the taxes for the greed of the Celtic Tiger at the rate things are going.

STOP POL CENSORSHIP
Remove the Holla Forums mod
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
STOP POL CENSORSHIP
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
STOP POL CENSORSHIP
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
STOP POL CENSORSHIP
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
DGFTR

good goy

archive.is/Fc4mp

Uh oh. You don't get to do shit all against Poland.
Foolish brussel heretic

Fuck the EU.
POLSKA SILNA

Very nice.

What movie is this from friendo?

Time for Poland to leave EU.

No.
Time for the EU to leave Poland.

user, have you seen the news? Dis you pay any attention during Trump's visit to the EU and his speech in Poland?
Merkel and the EU are distancing themselves from the US, building up their own army, and getting closer to China. That is why Trump threatened them to withdraw from NATO, as a punishment. The chinese are trading their energy to Europe, that is why Trump has begun negotiating with the Russians to counter a potential Chinese-EU alliance. At the same time, Poland has allowed for an increase of NATO bases and US military presence in their shores, as to shield themselves from Brussells with American aid.
This has turned the EU into an absolute spergfestival, because they cannot militarily sanction Poland, as the poles are backed by Trump.

How is it a nuclear option if the neighbor genociding philosemites are not GLASSED or glowing in the dark?

Again (and again and again and again…) it's not the European people who want to destroy Europe with foreign immigrants, but the (((leadership of the EU))) that has made this their first mandate. The EU can only do so much before the Europeans rise up against them.

You Poles of “Polish Death Camps” fame are such a dumb bunch, it actual hurts to read your rubbish.

Guess were “innocent American Soldier” get their orders from?
It’s Germany were the imperial troops headquarter is located.
Guess were those “innocent American Soldier” are coming from?
It’s Germany as well, from the imperial troops headquarter, shocking revelation I know.
“Next year in Jerusalem” Polish goys guys!

I hope the Russians exterminate you all and save us some work.

Yeah sure nigger. So why don’t you return the cheque you welfare nigger?
And please, stop lamenting how much the white man does owe you, nigger.

Yeah sure, it’ all real. Poland threads are moron threads.

I actually like how the polish morons are getting dressed up as sacrificial lamb in a future USA-Russian conflict and they like it too.

This! Modern Poland is sadly nothing but a kike puppet, regardless of how much their youth likes to LARP as hardcore catholic right wingers.
The (((USA))) has created the EU and NATO as a bridge head against the Russians and to keep the Europeans down, they want those institutions strong enough to force (((US))) culture and economic policies onto the Europeans, but not strong enough to be able to oppose the (((USA))).
Currently the Europeans are a thorn in the side of the (((USA))), because they don't want to waste their people and resources in senseless wars against the Russians, (((Religion of Cuck™ic))) terrorists or any other bullshit at the other side of the world like North Korea/China and that wish is strong enough to echo even in an organisation so pozed like the (((EU))).
This is part of the reason why the Arab Spring was created to flood Europe with shitskins and why now the (((UK))) and (((Poland))) distance themselves from the (((EU))) as they are the countries in Europe that are the deepest in the pocket of the (((USA))).

I want back but need the money. Fuck my life. Polish people, especially educated women, think refugees ned help and I've sen some with them for extended period of time.