Trump/Russia Investigation Update

WARNER, vice chair of Senate Intel, will deliver a speech today at 4:30 about the future of Mueller's investigation

What will it be about lads?
Are dems trying to get out in front of something?
Is Mueller to be btfo?

twitter.com/NatashaBertrand/status/943552240308113408

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mark_Warner#Controversy
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

itsnothing.jpg
Posturing, for the billionth time.
He was never on their side.

Correct all around
Champagne when the hammer drops all the way. Ten k ready to flay
SHADILAY

It'll probably just be a bunch of vague stuff, that they'll continue searching for Russian influence in the election, America stronk, muh democracy and the sanctity of the electoral process, etc. etc.

Democrats are on suicide watch because the tax bill passed. This is just an attempt to talk them down with hope of muh collusion.

Well fug.

Perhaps this is because the SoN has its own investigation going on into the Mueller/Trump/Russia shit.
Investigating investigations.

DoJ*

Nope. It'll be something, most likely Warner kvetching about the credibility of the investigation being called into questioned and threatening to impeach Zoltar Drimp if he fires Mueller.

When will these cuckchan hot takes end? Yeah sure, Mueller is le super ebin ourguy because Q LARP told us so (disregarding all the shit he was flat out wrong about).

I've given up on trying to understand the plan of kek and his tools tbh.

Mueller flipping theory came before Q tho.

Let me guess, Mueller filling his team with 100% mega Uber kikes is 99999D reverse inverted criss cross applesauce lacrosse right? Cuckchan sycophants and their gullibility are the fucking worst

if i remember correctly, they mueller flipped theories all started right after Comey's testimony around the beginning of June. I personally still don't buy it and won't until I see the podestas get indicted at the very least.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mark_Warner#Controversy

I'm not saying I believe it ass, I'm just giving you the fucking facts so maybe you can blend in better you glowing piece of shit, god damn.

>>>/cuckchan/

lol thats not how that meme works retard.

>>>/get/
>>>/out/
>>>/cuckchan/

youre adding nothing to the discussion aside from some D&C tactics. Into the oven you go

it a shame these house committees seem to have 0 power.

Congressional committees are nothing more than accountability kabuki

You have a fucking containment board.

I don't even care if the Russians WERE involved with the American election. If they were, I pray they also take care of us leafs when the time comes to remove cigar.

checked
subpoenas are all well and good, but I need to start seeing some indictments and perp walks. This kabooki political theater is getting old.

i stopped by that containment board earlier just to see if that LARP was still going on, its full of kike defending boomers who have themselves convinced that george soros got arrested at the atlanta airport and is being held at camp david. That shit has gotten way out of hand.

Yeah no… Boxing

checked

The Dems are trying to bait Trump into firing Mueller, now that they've put out the predictive programming about their "red line". Trump is trying to bait Mueller and the FBI into exposing themselves for the partisan hacks they are, so they will resign on their own. Just get the popcorn ready.

Limbaugh did say he heard rumors that Trump was telling people Mueller was going to exonerate him soon. Limbaugh is a huge Israel cuck but his tips usually aren’t too far off. I do agree that Mueller is basically the dem’s plot to ensnare Trump in obstruction of justice.

Putin is like 56 and five feet tall. Even soyboys can crush manlets.

Just saying that there are multiple fighting styles, and moves made to incapacitate are different than moves made to kill.

As a 5'8" barrel chested Bavarian I'd like to disagree. Us short thick guys can fuck up the scrawny lurpy faggots all day

Are we long lost twins or the same user?

Hello man in the mirror

Fuck no. Get those cursed things away from me. I have no mirrors in my house.

Its 4:50.
What was the speech about?

t.couch warrior who knows nothing about martial arts.

I think it mostly comes down to how crazy you are.

I will bite your cock off just for fun.

i could only stomach a couple minutes but from what I gathered

Gay. I'll keep in mind not to pick a fight with you though

Soooooo, it was nothing but Dems doing damage control in light of their stooge being shown to be a corrupt croney of the former regime? Neat.

A coup…. I LOATHE liberals. Fucking niggers.

Hey fucker, just saw you on half chan. Are you worried about this??

Wew

Natasha should get back in kitchen.

This seems to be geared towards fucking over Republicans???

The math works out folks.

Man fuck brainwashed boomers. They constantly just shit all over their children and grandchildren for being fucked up after these old fucks threw their own country away.

Did he even bother with a "sources familiar with the matter" or is that literally just conjecture on his part?

Math??? What math lad??

Odd. Hey man to each his own. I use mirrors in my daily hermetic frog magic rituals

It's gonna suck for you when you realize that tall people can be incredibly robust as well.

I realize better than most. I played center for a semi pro football team. I am 5'8" and most of my opponents were six plus.

Mike Tyson was/is short. I wouldn't fuck with him either

Reported for off-topic :^)

berry interdasting