New campus flyer outrage?

What will happen if I put these all over my campus? Can we bait the democrats and college admins into admitting that they're actually communists?

it's a great idea and 'part and parcel' to what should be done to bring about the "conversation":
when did id become okay to be a Communist in a non-Communist society?
if Commies in the West want to live in a Communist regime/society, there are already places we can send them to end their pain & suffering. It is a good idea also to cement the term Bolshevik with 'Communist', so that, with any good fortune, the Norman-class will maybe, possibly, hopefully do a little digging into history outside of their Marxist indoctrination to see what happens when Bolsheviks seize power

I'd go with this

Checked
Post em if you got em
Even better
REMEMBER KIDS IF YOU DO THINGS LIKE THIS RIGHT THEN PEOPLE WONT EVEN KNOW YOU DID IT
Butterfly warfare

Be realistic. What's this supposed to accomplish? It'll be us playing right into (((their))) hands

oh yeah, and OP is super fucking realistic

I'm thinking I'll have to print them off campus so they don't track down my printing history. I won't wear gloves unless they're actually willing to go as far as fingerprint evidence

Use cash be discrete and be aware of micro markers on all prints

Gonna post this one.
Alaskan so all it will do is make the news and people won't care.
Jews aren't special up here.

Fixed it for you.

You'd better wear a cup, mate.

This is slow as shit but I just realized "Nazi" was the original anti-commies and they just stole it and rebranded it as anti-fa. Can Jews be more slimy?

1. Go to campus
2. Glue or put this anywhere that anyone can see
3. ?????????
4. Profit!

(cont.)

V2
now it looks like a logo.

The number ‘6’ is an antisemitic trope, especially when applied to the nose…..

slight heh
too bad nobody's going to get it

What's the point? Would you be embarrassed if you were called a fascist? They think anyone right of center is a Nazi anyway, and I'm sure a good few of them would not at all mind being outed as "communist." Every time I stumble into a conversation that leads to the other person saying, "What, are you a secret Nazi or something?", I just slide in a "Yep.", and they always laugh it off. Accuse a communist of being a communist and you'll get a "Yeah, duh."

I'm actually on probation right now because one feminist filed a harassment complaint. I'm really close to getting expelled so unfortunately I can't run around telling people I'm a Nazi

thats the point, its suppose to buy you plenty of time before they start to connect the dots.

the narrative will make much more sense if it blows up on the media, people get stupid ideas from the media, hence the innocuous being practical as an end result.

Getting expelled for Holla Forums humor doesn't help anyone. You need to walk a fine line between redpilling the normies but not sabotaging your future.

(((ID: 3baac0 (1))))

simple logos and good ideas

Why don't you put some "gas all kikes and niggers" shit to stur up some real controversy and d&c others

This WILL work given time. Do it to a few colleges. Whatever. Write the word nigger in bathroom stalls, too. Honestly, just maximize your impact in general. Seriously. Cut deliberately and win deliberately.

The ink-jet jews will get richer.

Why are you faggots always doing clickbate posters?

Why not destroy the holohoax narrative which is the linchpin to the entire anti-white agenda?

==#HaavaraAgreement

#HaavaraAgreement

That book is pretty good read.

Can you at least make the effort to take the dick out of your mouth first? A little effort goes a long way in making OPs.

don’t. it’s fine as it is

That could also be read as 'Lee' written in a sloppy cursive; like a john hancock

Two things:
Trump supporters will view it as something reminding Americans that commies are faggots
"Le-drumpf XD" crowd will view it as something warning people about muh evil Russians and support it as well.

For lolz though I would print out ones from fallout

hmmmmmm

I think the point of OPs poster is to warn people about communism. Thanks for sharing with us how you tell people you are a fellow Nazi though.

I'll do it.

Daily reminder that McCarthy was right and the Venona Papers proved it

DONE