ROSIE JUST ADMITTED TO INTENDED BRIBERY

So Rosie has been going absolutely nuts with the tax bill sailing through Congress. She has admitted in no uncertain terms that she wants to bribe senators to vote no.

Let me quote statute:

Whoever—

(C) to induce such public official or such person who has been selected to be a public official to do or omit to do any act in violation of the lawful duty of such official or person;

(A) being influenced in the performance of any official act;

HOLY SHIT SHE GOING TO JAIL IF JEFF CAN FIND HIS COCK

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/J8JoT
twitter.com/Rosie/status/943321322200944641
twitter.com/Rosie/status/943325063297855488
archive.fo/0tnnt
law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/18/201
thegoldwater.com/news/14391-Rosie-O-Donnell-Bribes-Congress-2-Million
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Doubtful. Unless it's all part of a ruse, Sessions seems to be completely useless and uninterested in enforcing the law.

How long before she announces that her twitter account had been hacked?

Archives or it literally never happened.

I did archive but I’m phoneposting. They’re all archived and not deleted. Sorry fams I’m at work.

turns out OP is not a fag
archive.fo/J8JoT
twitter.com/Rosie/status/943321322200944641

send this shit to the FBI

second one
twitter.com/Rosie/status/943325063297855488
archive.fo/0tnnt

lmao the PRISM program was analyzing it in real time as she typed it m8

Whoever—

NEED STATUTE SAUCE

XKEYSCORE already identified her threat matrix and downgraded her to blue because she's a verified twat - I'm sure the capitalized KILLING AMERICANS confused a few first day analysts and they had to be reprimanded to /pone/ posting duties.

18 U.S. Code § 201 - Bribery of public officials and witnesses
law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/18/201

Sessions is a hardcore zionist, totally owned. It was pointed out over and over, usually met with bannings. You'll only get what's good for the jewish occupation with him.

ol' Rosie posie won't even get a slap on the wrist, watch.

Trump should revive his feud with Rosie and order her arrest.

Just save this for when she doesnt go to prison, as more proof that laws dont exist and are merely "goy control" measures to be whipped out whenever its convenient for kikes.

This same line, like clock work, is posted any time Sessions is even vaguely mentioned. There are things no one but the DoJ can see.

Maybe because he isn’t doing shit faggot

Fact is, you're wrong.

I mean, yes this is essentially how politics work…
But the key is to do this behind closed doors Rosie.
God damn you are stupid

Roastie needs to go to jail

Thanks hate/pol/

thegoldwater.com/news/14391-Rosie-O-Donnell-Bribes-Congress-2-Million

What are you, a shill who's still asshurt his shitposting against Sessions got banned? He did good work in the senate and he supported Trump's campaign during the primaries when the other recucklicans were still openly trying to sabotage him. He seemed perfect for the AG role until he got there and proceeded to do fucking nothing.

Yeah, because he appears to be letting heinous criminals get away with their crimes. I'd love it if it's all just a trick to lull Hillcunt et. al. into a false sense of security, but regardless of anything that may or may not be going on in the background, Sessions does look absolutely useless.

Then why isn’t he doing anything with these flagrant law violations while Cantwell got held for a while just for attending a rally? It’s clear the law is a bludgeon against the white man and him standing up for his rights, while if you’re part of the kikes or any of their pet side groups you can just side step any legal proceedings. Sessions is a lame fucking duck. Even normiecons are on this page. If your trump dicksucking is so strong you can’t realize this then you should probably go back to places where being a sycophant is more palatable.

So did Jewt Gingrich and Rudy Jewliani. You need to have higher standards on what qualifies someone to be unkiked.

Looks can be deceiving. My point is that there are things that we just are not privy to and what's happening in the DoJ could be anyones guess. Personally, I seriously doubt Sessions is sitting on his ass twirling his thumbs as these transgressions are happening. Just because you don't hear anything doesn't mean nothing is happening.

Way to out yourself dumbass.

She is a comedian, and hyr posts are obviously satire.

Saging this shit thread.

I’m neither a trump sycophant or detractor. If you are offended by the term trump dicksucker then you have been slurping cum. I support Trump when he deserves it and not when it doesn’t. Him appointing a shit AG from alabama that then lost a senate vote for his agenda was his biggest misstep. Sessions is a fucking ninny who could have nipped the Russia collusion BS in the bud but shat the bed instantly.

HEY CUCKS IF YOU REMEMBER EVEN TRUMP WAS LIVID AT SESSION RECUSING HIMSELF

You're a stupid faggot that can't into reading between lines.
I bet pic related will give you a brain aneurysm.
Now why would the DoJ do this? Sessions is an obvious cuck, right? Or perhaps they have their own investigation going on and McCabes testimony is vital to it

Holy shit it’s like you didn’t make it obvious enough it’s your first day off of reddit

I like this: FIND YOUR COCK JEFF, should be the new meme

What did he do today? Yesterday? Last week?

You don't know, do you? Hypocrite that you are, you rely upon the same media you decry as "fake news" to give you up-to-the-minute updates on the "good work" Drumpf's cabinet members are doing. You have no idea what goes on day-to-day, and no basis for calling any of them effective or ineffective, yet your complete and utter lack of any relevant information hasn't stopped you from forming a pigheaded opinion on it.

You boyim are so fucking deluded by your arrogance.

Fuck off Satan.. Many a thread have been made with zerohedge material and they're right more often than not.

I love how organically anti sessions this thread is.

L M A O
M
A
O

DROWN YOURSELF IN PIG FECES

So noble. Use the two million to help sheboons relocate to Africa.

why does

she type like

THIS
WTFITS

WEIRD

Tell me then, why would they lie about the DoJ putting a gag on McCabes testimony?
I'm surprised youre not rolling with it. It fits with your Sessions is a cuck narrative.

GEE WHIZ I WONDER, ITS REALLY PUTTING MY MIND IN A BIND

and if you want to make it Twigger-friendly:

Now your just twisting the argument around. Filtered.

for the same reason(s) Lerners testimony won't be made pubic, detailing how the IRS was instructed to target Tea Partiers, Lolbertarians, etc…. The US public can't handle truth in their eyes

B-but zerohedge told me Sessions was just moments away from prosecuting them. He’s b-baysed!

What really roast my chestnuts over an open fire, is that neither Sessions nor those others with law enforcement are doing a GD thing about the problem children. maybe someone, lots of people are awaiting Whitey to have a White moment, and clean house; as in Joe & Jane Goyim

trips of truth

is this what we have come to? Holla Forums - Politics
jfc this board is a mockery of its former self

What intricacies? We already figured out that Jews are the endgame. Rosie getting thrown in the slammer would be great, if she doesn’t then it’s more propaganda that the judicial system is, as the other user said, a bludgeon to be used against whites