Checked the catalog, no sign of a tax reform thread

Checked the catalog, no sign of a tax reform thread.

Shit passed.

>foxnews.com/politics/2017/12/19/house-approves-final-tax-reform-bill-as-trump-eyes-major-legislative-win.html
>archive.is/ie1Eq

Other urls found in this thread:

reuters.com/article/us-usa-tax/u-s-house-to-vote-again-on-tax-bill-trump-on-verge-of-win-idUSKBN1ED16V
archive.is/LR7dL
bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-42421821
archive.is/asMCq
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>reuters.com/article/us-usa-tax/u-s-house-to-vote-again-on-tax-bill-trump-on-verge-of-win-idUSKBN1ED16V
>archive.is/LR7dL

>bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-42421821
>archive.is/asMCq

Less inheritance tax
An expanded child tax credit
Lower taxes on overseas profits

So?

Kike free 3rd post.

found the kike
so the greedy kikes in Washington take less of our paychecks every month to line their pockets and fund yidsrael
so I get more money to put away for the future, or for my children
so kikes like you get BTFO'd again

Coastal fags BTFO. Those in NY, CA and NJ can suck a fuck. They shit where they eat and end up with $14k in taxes for a 2,000sq ft home. Then they have the audacity to cry the blues when those payments are no longer tax deductible. It's called the cost of being liberal. Now lay in your bed faggots.

At least from morning news bits, it would seem there's tactical delay to try to push the whole signing it into law by new years, they now estimate. Whether this is for future "aha, they can't keep their promise of getting out by christmas" angle, or the controlled opposition repubs are squirming in their seats trying to delay the inevitable, or some other kikery shit to try and fuck over the bill entirely, they must be squirming in their seats. Dems/left are of course bleating up a storm about how much it's related to death and will kill people, etc.

Still has to go to the senate

No, it passed the Senate. It needs to go to the House.
… Which it already passed.

If you read the posts, you'd know that…

The same greedy kikes who passed this bill, moron. You're cheering for a temporary tax cut while the corporations that lobby for mass immigration get a permanent one that will be "paid" for with a lower and middle class tax hike in ten years time, after Trump leaves office.

They could cut taxes nearly entirely if all they cared about was making America's political prositution even more obvious. The actual reason they take so much money is to fund the various forces that act in the impoverishment and extermination of the White race, locally and globally. Fiscal policy is fucking irrelevant in a truly National State, but is extremely important in mongrel states like the one America is becoming since that tax rate hike means you don't get to lived in the gated community that keeps you safe from Pedro and Jamal.

I thought shit passed the Senate weeks ago etc is with shit constantly getting reintroducted.

OP dont be retarded. It didnt pass. Go read the fucking news. These incompetent greedy kikes destroying our nation day by day got it held up by some retarded rules they broke by trying to sneak shit in. So now its going back to the house to be voted on again. Try again next time.

Liberal states BTFO
Make 70,000 married 2 kids? Pay $780 in taxes.
Kids need a SSN to qualify for 2000$ credit, illegal beaners BTFO.
Repeal individual mandate from Obama care liberals BTFO
Will boost the economy through lower corporate and small business
Liberals are literally calling this the end of the world, it may be for them if we see 5 or 6 percent GDP growth.
I don't see how this is a bad thing, next when national reciprocity passes and I can carry my gun in California some like faggot here will explain how it's actually bad that I can when visiting family in this pozzed state.

It passed the House, then it passed the Senate, but then it turns out the House failed to follow something called the Byrd Rule and have to revote on the bill because of it. The House revote is scheduled for this morning, and if it passes then the President will have a news conference at the White House around 1pm.

I don't see how the House will not revote to pass it unless there is super-ultra-mega-giga Jewry, since the first House vote passed the final bill by around 20 votes. I have confidence in the President and I'm looking forward to the salt.

This bill kills Obamacare

It removes the individual mandate. People will no longer be forced to sign up and pay in. Obama btfo

Now that's a new one. How the fuck is making corporate taxes competitive again a "negligible" change? Or, say, pretty much the whole reform? And higher bills? What bills? What are they even talking about? How am I paying more money, when any mathfag can show that I will not be paying more money? The Tax Policy Center sounds like fake news.

niggers

From my reading the key takeaways are thus:
Overall this tax bill is indeed about turbocharging GDP growth. Small businesses and corporations alike will benefit, which is great.
Not a massive tax break for most individual or married folks filing, but a solid cut paired with massive simplification. Great.
Was hoping for a full repeal of the estate tax, there are still a lot of people in this country whose estates are valued above 11MM but who still would not be considered “ultra-wealthy.” In the scheme of things, the revenue generated from this is marginal to the government but huge to the people losing out on it (I JUST WANTED ONE THING FOR MYSELF).
Obamacare BTFO, Supreme Court decision in which the mandate was ruled a tax will likely be revisited. Huge implications.
Other goodies like child tax credit sprinkled in, all positive.

One thing to remember: We can absolutely not under any circumstances let the Democrats take power in this country ever again. Pray that Trump goes full-bore in his 2nd term and declares their party illegal in order to (say it with me) PHYSICALLY. REMOVE. COMMUNISTS.

High fives all around, anons.

How do they figure this is detrimental to the "po'"?
There's hardly any difference for the lower brackets.

This. Enough subsidizing shitty leftist politicians and their enablers.

THIS SAGE IS FOR OP
See >>10989541
Basicly

Yeah, because your average joe pays more than $750k a year in mortgage, right?

There are a couple of threads, nigger.