>archive.fo/R1Ivf
>haaretz.com/israel-news/.premium-1.830012

oy vey i dindu nofingz

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/T4zFH
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Why can't we do that?

you really need to ask?

Haaretz is home to top quality leftykike kvetching. The best someone could do to fuck with Israelis is probably funding them and other pro-Palestinian groups.

ITS ANUDDA SHOAH OYYYYYY VEYYYy

any ideas as to where we can direct this shit for maximum jew asshurt? I'm sure some of the SJW golems wouldn't be very impressed at this display of racial discrimination.

Anyone who wants to or does forcefully deport or sterilise niggers from their areas/countries should just point at Israel and say "they do it and we'd like to learn from the Jews, you wouldn't be antisemitic right?" kek

Haaretz is the only newsrag covering it and it's stuck behind a paywall.

If this happened in America or Europe there likes would be in full force screaming racism and tikkun olam ( bullshit heal the world kikery ).

I think there’s a resurgence of anti-afrosemitism because at this point in time Israel has not yet learned how to be multiethnic, and I think we’re gonna be part of that transformation, which must take place. Israel is not going to be the monolithic society that they once were in the last century. Afro Jews are going to be at the center of that. It’s a huge transformation for Israel to make. They are now going into a multiethnic mode, and Afro Jews will be resented because of our leading role. But without that leading role, and without that transformation, Israel will not survive.

tbh these kikes need some cultural enrichment.

A few generations of forced breeding to niggers and their IQs will be low enough that they will never be a threat to us again.

nice post

26.2 New York cities could fit inside Israel. Hypothetical population, 250,000,000+ excluding illegal immigrants not counted in the census.

Thas rite!
Kikes are lizard people!
Blacks are the real israelites!

Israel doesn't accept conversion. If you aren't Jew by blood, you are a goy.

thanks, I didn't even consider that

underrated. this has waaaay too much potential to be frolicked away as a big nothing

isn't Judaism just a religion Goy?

This
We need to do some "hello fellow liberals" and turn the golem against its master

underrated

Is this what you jews have become? Beggars of white men? Sorry but you fucks already stole my shekels.

Niggers, in my country? It's like another shoah!

I've always seen hareetz as jews that have fallen for the tricks of smarter jews, and turning against themselves as a result. I know we like to pretend that jews are all of the same mind, but it's important to find where they fight each other and encourage it.

For some reason I empathize with the nog who is rejected from his birthright, and I encourage other nogs to take a class on how to be a jew at their local community college and join him.

I can't really understand why Hareetz is turning against their own
>(((hareetz)))? publishes the story and gets it trending

sounds like we should learn from and emulate the jews

Jews fighting jews isnt really a thing. Haaretz leftist jews are just doing their part to appear as opposition to conservative jews. zionism and bolshevism.

There was a segment Jonathan Liebowitz, a "comedian", where the entire thing was a black lady saying jewish things, and he just mocked her the whole time.

I for one will always promote the important relation between Africans and Israelis. Israel cannot simply keep on forcefully sterilizing Ethiopian Jews. Israel doesn't have a choice. They have to accept diversity.

< emulate jews
< because they finally, after thousands of years of not having a nation, have one meagre nation of no innovation

Yeah, no. We invented humanity. We are the first people.

Seems like Israel hasn't learned to embrace diversity yet. We white people will be at the forefront of that transition.

Ask Trump. Obama deported more.
archive.is/T4zFH