THIS GOOKFUCKER SOLD OUT CUCKCHAN

It turns out hiroshimoot was hired to datamine halfchan, and put fucking bitcoin miners in the source code the other day

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/raw/v6ZwPfB3
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

There's a reason why Hiroyuki is hated in Japan, but not all that many on 4chan bothered to look.

Speaking of which, I don't think that there has been a Japanese that looks more Jewish than Hiroyuki.

Why do you find this newsworthy? You're beyond slow if you think this is some great revelation.

Hiro was always a faggot, but hard proof of this ricenigger injecting malware into cuckchan is fucking hilarious. Prepare for (yet another) immigrant wave probably.

I'm more surprised that it took so long.

We should all pretty much assume that most major websites have dropped malicious code on their users at some point or another. 4chan is a given, but others probably are too. I started getting the paranoid feeling that the TRS website/forums were shady after I had a few conversations with mike, sven, heidrich, etc. and got this super slimy jew vibe from most of them… ended up leaving the site altogether and then a bit later the dox were dropped and, sure enough, jewish as fuck. I keep waiting for a "hack" or something and seeing all the users' info leaked…

So you're telling me codemonkey was right and shieeet?

I doubt that would put a significant dent in their user base. You should know by now that 90% of all people lack complex souls and behave like lemmings.

most of their userbase is fucking bots anyway

HIROMOOT DOX
1600 Webster St #207
San Francisco, CA 94115-3293
1535 Eddy St Apt 513
San Francisco CA 94115-4176
Neighborhood: Northwest San Francisco
301 Mission St Apt 24a
San Francisco CA 94105-6651
Neighborhood: Southeast San Francisco
(415) 342-1132 - Wireless
(415) 460-9856 - Landline

you are the immigrant, newfag. 8/pol/ has been cuck/pol/+t_D for quite some time now

Back to the bog endcuck.

boards.4chan.org##script:inject(abort-current-inline-script.js,
String.fromCharCode)*.mgid.com

Seems to have solved the problem, sad that it's gotten to this point. Hopefully some other jap stabs him with a sword for ruining the website.

Holla Forums is the bog, you diphsit. the mods are in league with the TRSodomites and regularly post black dicks and rachel maddow all over the board.

kys newfag

Joke's on you, my friend.

Couldn't his excellency use his presidential powers to threaten him? Maybe then Cuckchan wouldn't be so compromised.

testing a few things on halfchan, seems pretty dead over there. You would actually expect some reaction on a different topics or bait post. I get the feeling they are faking right now anons, replaced it with bots.

Someone trys to hold the ball low on this. Overall, where is the shitstorm on this? How is it even possible to keep this information so well bounded to the ground? Isn't this odd?

Who gives a fuck about cuckchan and what happens to them?
Good riddance.

checked

This isn't the first time Hiro has done something like this. 6 months ago he did the same thing, except not quite as bad (it had the potential to though). Here is a partial RE of the javascript that was loading: pastebin.com/raw/v6ZwPfB3
It included stuff like hidden iframes, sending your user agent, using multiple payloads to connect back to the mothership (websocket, xhr, or rpc). If I remember right it also had the ability to run arbitrary javascript, but I don't remember if that is true.

It's partial in the sense that I decrypted all encrypted section of it and beautified it, but I didn't finish renaming all the variables and functions into meaningful things.

Not a chance senpai. Most of the cuckchan poster are normies and faggots who discover the cuckchan and accidentally and running that cuckchan without knowing why they are there in the first place. There is like that "Cuck Kid".

Stupid jap go back to your shitty country.

even dumb I am a d&c kike, ban my stupid non-white asss can't be that stupid

Class action lawsuit when?

thanks user

nooice

What?

cuckchanners wouldnt listen when ekansovi was discovered. they deserve all of this

This was explained and expected the day he took over where were you OP?

OH WOW WHO WOULD HAVE SUSPECTED???
Lol

It's fascinating how little response there is, I expected a ton of migration.

All these sites have been kill since at least april.

Yup

Then you're just as naive as 4cuck users.

He said hes a kike and he wants some gas.

On one hand, it's despicable and just another in a string of reasons why not to use cuckch. On the other hand, I applaud the slanty-eyed fuck for milking the idiots and creating possibly the biggest mining botnet for crypto, 20+ million machines strong.

More like the election. Trump is pure cancer, he ruined this board with his presence in politics.,How do we get rid of the plebs? Or should we just consider other boards like /polk/?
Chesscucks are the worst.

I'm not even surprised at this point.

GOOKMOOT

You should just go back to cuckchan. They need you.

And nothing of value was lost. Fuck half-chan. Useless cocksuckers.

Old news is so exciting. Please go back to your shit board OP.