End Game: Deport All Non-Whites

I have been thinking today about what how we get from where we are to getting the non-whites to self-deport and defeating the civic nationalists.

I don't know what role I can play really other than being an information guy like I've always been, just spreading redpills and memes. Although I have trained for a decade keeping myself fit and reading through manuals and everything I fear I'll never get to participate in actual combat.

One thing that I understand very well is that the cuckservative types, the moderates, stand in our way the most. We need polarization. We need clear, not fuzzy lines, between those who want the white demographic to flourish and those that want it to be destroyed.

Trump's done a good job of this.

I am concerned however that the jews already thought about what I've been thinking well in advance. They have controlled the cuckservatives forever and they are the worst because they appease us, like Merkel deciding to ban hijabs or something, or various politicians making empty promises and then not delivering on any of them, to where people are worn down and just begging for the flow of immigration to at least slow down a bit, and there are people out there who actually vote for the cuckservative party because they will flood us a little slower.

Now, if I was an anti-white and my endgame was the destruction of the white race, I would be very angry about antifa. I would try to get antifa shutdown and I would infiltrate the conservative party and twist everything in such a way as to do the maximum damage to the white demographic, example appeasing Christians by making it illegal to abort down syndrome and defective babies, while still allowing healthy white children to be aborted. Most of all though I'd play the long game of white birthrates declining and a steady but slow trickle of non-white immigration plus subsidizing non-white birthrates helps to make the country gradually more non-white. I'd also make sure to keep out terrorists and such and to pick only the cream of the crop non-whites, and to push the assimilation meme very hard, making sure non-whites integrate and assimilate, so we have tons of "I was born in britanny" niggers running around in traditional European dresses kind of shit going on.

I am concerned about Canada. I don't know what we are to do about Canada. They have filtered out any remotely centrist or right-leaning people to where ALL the parties there are entirely far left and moderate left. It is like the universities. We can't overlook Canada, this country may be used as an attack dog, or a back up plan, for nefarious kikery. The Canadian population is entirely demoralized and powerless and can only hope Trump liberates them.

Anyways… just like how in economic matters, bail outs are terrible. Just let shitty companies die. Well, same thing with countries. We must let a situation happen where we get to perform racial hygiene.

That said it may be that we still have to spend the next decade winning the war of ideas; which we are winning. I don't know when the time to fight will finally come. We also have to worry that if an internal war happens, well, it needs to happen quick and be over with fast, so that foreign powers don't come in and destroy us. I personally hope that Trump baits North Korea into starting shit in Asia, so that a massive war happens there, which causes the death and chaos amongst billions of Asians. Once that is happening we can sort out our own problems. Africa will never be a world power of course.

The left is going more and more insane and blatantly anti-white and radical and that's great. Anyone who is an anti-white and wants to destroy whites should go the controlled opposition celebrity or politician route and placate us while letting us die slow and comfy. Escalation is the way to save the white race.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Back-to-Africa_movement
archive.is/gtB7N
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

By being a zionist neocon, yeah. Wait…
Then you know nothing at all about how jews and communists operate.
Which won’t happen, ever.
Smells of accelerationism.
You don’t understand modern geopolitics, either.
Oh, I was right. Reported.

Dude, I've studied them extensively, including rules for radicals. I know how they operate. I think antifa is however counterproductive to their aims now.

(checked)
(checked)
What's wrong with accelerationism, user?

How about you lay out your strategy instead of just being butthurt btw? I don't even know if mods ban me as I switch IPs every time I fire up my browser.

I'm trying to have a discussion and put forward ideas and you're trying to prevent this discussion from being had.

Frog boiling in water strategy is the best way to kill the white race.

Escalation is what we need to do either way. If you aren't removing non-whites, you need to be removing non-whites. Anything that doesn't end with non-whites being gone from the country, preferably largely self-deporting in fear, is falling short of our goals as white nationalists.

Civic nationalists must be stopped from mixing our race into some disgusting 56% goblin face muckmix over the next thousand years.

Come on guys just put forward ideas/strategies. How do we achieve a 100% white and/or apartheid nation? How do we end the racemixing and stop the population growth amongst non-whites? How do we manifest destiny properly?

OP first you must realize that you mater about 1000% less than you think you do. This will first be incredibly demoralizing but soon it will be liberating. You are free to do whatever the fuck you want, just like everyone else. If you want to stay here and feel hopeless, do your thing. If you want to Ride the Tiger and learn what you can from today's degeneracy, do your thing

Honstely you sound 14 and I'm reluctant to engage and try to expand your worldview if that's the case. It isn't because your analysis of the current political climate is incorrect, it's because you're sinking yourself into those ideas just the same as everyone else on this board.

It isn't conducive to a healthy life. If you want your idea to win, you must lead a healthy life. Individuals flock to those individuals whom are performing better than they are. People follow by example, people lead by example. Focus on you.

The truth is that collectivist politics such as we engage in here are anathema to improving your own life. Don't blame the other, instead look at where your own actions have brought negativity into your life.

I'm not saying w're wrong, in fact I 100% embrace the principles of race- and gender- realism, as well as the rejection of egalitarianism and the ultimate acceptance of Gnon. But blaming jews (even if they are to blame) will not move you forward. Get /lit/, get /fit/. This used to be S.O.P. for every member of this board. Remember not to exclude literature outside the right. We ARE Right, and that enables you to entertain the ideas of the enemy without succumbing.

No but fr fr fr you sound like a self-obsessed fag like the rest of us.

I would also be interested in a discussion on escalation. The more I read, the more information and knowledge I acquire, the more I sway toward escalation as a solid means to initiate tangible change. I'm not totally there, though, which is why I would like to know what other anons think.

Good analogy. As you mentioned in OP, we are currently in the phase of ideological warfare, which happens to present a distinct danger in regard to purposeful escalation. If we make non-whites afraid or carry out terrorism on the left, that ultimately damages our moral standing with new adherents to the movement. Nobody wants to save the white race if they associate it with immoral violence. Not saying that violence won't be necessary - it will be, but the time doesn't feel ripe just yet. Polarization, I agree, is good. Better to have distinct lines between "us" and "them," and better to let "them" do as much of the escalation as possible to make joining "us" the obvious moral choice.

t. condescendlet

Dude your whole post might as well be written by my own hands. I already do all that shit. I already know all that shit. I already said my role is basically to be an info/memes guy, another user in the collective.

I just want to talk about strategy though from a god POV. Is that ok? Can we have this discussion? We used to talk about these things long ago but I feel the intelligence of Holla Forums has been degraded by the activist mindset where you just call everyone a shill and call for the mods and ignore people.

This is a discussion board. We're supposed to use it to discuss things. If you don't want discussions, then you don't understand imageboards.

I already have studied all the ideologies, material from all sides, and know everything there is to know about politics and philosophy and fitness and diet and all the rest. I know everything there is to know.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Back-to-Africa_movement

Now you sound like you're 14.

Indo-European ONLY Ethnostate. 'Whites' includes jews. We need to run DNA testing on people to determine if they belong in our state. No Jews, no jew ideologies (as they are loyal ultimately to the jews and not to our people or our nation). You can't be part of the 'big three' Babylonian Death Cult religions and be loyal to anyone but the jews…so no one who is crypto jew either, even if they pass the DNA testing…no criminals, NO PARASITES

Why deport them when you can kill them and take their land?

I think we need to achieve a shift in the thinking where we start to become more dominant, "take what you want", metaphysics of war (Julius Evola), manifest destiny, etc. tier where we get back into the mindset our ancestors had that allowed them to not only defend their homelands but to go out and conquer other lands.

I think that the various voices like Molyneux, Southern, etc. various controlled op guys are helping shift things but we also need to make sure people make it all the way to James Mason, George Lincoln Rockwell, Adolf Hitler, William Luther Pierce, Julius Evola, and others.

We must avoid a cucky civic nationalist identity securing the long-term death through racemixing of our race. We must not become Brazil or India. There's enough non-whites already here that if immigration stops completely, the non-white population will still be a problem.

I also have been thinking about the idea of using our non-white populations as biological weapons against enemy populations by trying to create programs where they retake their homelands and then force destructive bullshit like feminism, communism, humanism, hedonism, etc. onto them. I would hope they take the cancerous aspects of American culture back with them when self-deporting anyways. I am not sure it can work though except where it's already working… it comes down to R-K selection theories it seems and we have to deal with these different populations in different way, subverting K populations of Asians, and just baiting R types into self-destruction. Usually K-types die in wars btw but R-types do get fucked over in a collapse due to their inability to plan for and mitigate the damages in such a scenario.

…and their wealth. Imagine if we seized all their wealth and put it into the hands of productive white families and used it all to subsidize white reproduction.

As for why deport them, well, paying for non-whites to leave always results in them just coming back in again. In Europe there are migrants who have sneaked into Europe and then left and come back in hundreds of times now, receiving money each time. It's like a game for them.

Self-deporting is a thing though and desirable. If we force them to stay and fight it's going to be troublesome. If we start driving them out and they largely self-deport, this is better. Afterwards we can cluster bomb whatever places they live in shitskin nations, depopulating them entirely, but it's important we get them out of our countries first so our infrastructure isn't completely wiped out and the casualties on our side isn't that bad.

Have you read the ethnic cleansing manual btw? I have. It involves driving the populations of non-whites from various sides with artillery shelling and stuff seized from armories until we get them all into one area and can kill them easy. You just sort of herd them all into one area and then it's easy to wipe the rest of them out.

Not an argument.

shit fam, I was getting symptathetic until this. An hero and come back when you realize that our convictions are no more or less than the convictions of those who lived 1000 years before us and those who lived 1000 years after us.

you're fucking wrong, user. Man may continue to learn for 10,000 years and 10,000 years after that, and all of them will think that you're literally so fucking dumb.

Race is objectively real but damn dude. Grow up. Makes me sad because the rest of your post is okay. Yes we should have discussions. My discussion is tht you should stop being self-absorbed and convinced of your own righteousness, but again, you're underageb&, so what should I expect?

this is srategy. You're posting ideas that dont advance our race and I'm telling you why it's dumb. If you want strategy, improve your personal life, like I said. Marry, have white kids. Show your fag coworkers what an Alpha WN made you. IT WILL WORK. But onlly if you stop being a fag.

I will tell you how the cults do it. They buy a big piece of property pooling all their money and don't sell outside the cult. If enough groups, cults came together and pursued the same ideology they could form a confederacy and come to each others mutual aid. But once the property is in Trust no one can sell their share to someone outside the cult. I would like to start an Esoteric Hitlerism Cult that would share my values. Because religious freedoms are the most protected in the USA, to 'protect' the jews, you would have to make your politics into your religion.

NOT. GIVING. OUR. ENEMIES. WHAT. THEY. WANT.
Cry more, kike.

Why the Indo part?

I just want Europeans only.

We should enslave white liberals btw. They are push overs and easy to enslave and I bet are descended from a slave caste that Europe used to have genetically. Once they are enslaved we can selectively breed them for desirable traits we want, while culling the ones we don't want / using them as expendables on jobs that will cut their lives short.

I think if we are going to keep a public education system (probably should just get rid of it entirely, scrap schools and universities, and scrap the media … we'll get by fine, believe me, people will still learn and be able to perform jobs without this bullshit) we should really emphasize a strong education in history and philosophy.

The big three religions need to be destroyed but I think we should do it the way Adolf Hitler was doing it, basically subverting Cucktianity until it no longer resembles itself at all, and has been gutted of kikery and turned into some kind of Aryan Jesus worship, while at the same time really growing and subsidizing and promoting paganism. We must not oppress the Christians too much though, mock them and let them die out, if you oppress them they only grow stronger. Like if you outright ban Christianity and persecute the shit out of them they will just become true Christians again. Christianity is already dying out and we just need to continue that trend while really strengthening paganism. We must have freedom of religion.

You're upset about nothing, user. All of these nu-Right e-celebs are inherently white-interest. Their audiences are White. They react to and denounce those events which are anti-White, and they acknowledge HBD. You just want to pretend that all of the 99% civic nationalist guys actually love niggers so you can feel more XTREmE.The truth is that Molyneux (fuck, even Sargon) followers are loyal to the white race and white culture in the core of their beings. That is why they react against globalism. It isn't principle, it's Tribalism, no matter how much the object.

We should force liberal slaves to take more testosterone or hormones that unsoyboy them btw that would be funny.

Oh yeah, we’ll buy into your shit.

All that said you should 100% continue to preach the Gospel of Evola (not ironic) and so on, because the Truth and the Way forward are presented therein. Just don't get too upset. The Truth always wins.

No but your last paragraph is autism. AUTISM. Focus on what you CAN ACTUALLY DO. If you're just fantasizing about le ebin WP RPs then you are the cancer that is killing WN by driving off anyone who is actually interested in reality instead of escapsim with a scapegoat.

Come again?

Deporting people is not possible because it is a huge burden cost wise to move such a large amount of mass because you must use the railway systems. Better off just massacring them and then using them for fertilizer.

Convictions has nothing to do with the fact that I have learned absolutely everything there is to know about every ideology and philosophy. After 10 years you reach a point where there are no new ideas, where everything is just the same arguments in new clothing. I've literally learned all there is to know about these topics to complete redundancy.

This isn't about my intelligent or whatever. I know and have been exposed to all the ideas in their essential forms. Yeah, you can spend ten thousand years clothing your arguments in different terms and stuff, saying the same shit a little bit differently over and over, but that doesn't change the essence. user, I have voraciously sought out and identified all the essential arguments, and I know them all. It took a long time but I exhausted them all. You will not introduce anything new to me.

If anything I'm afraid of being that guy Hitler talks about Mein Kampf who lacks any convictions and just talks a whole lot and is like leaves in the wind. I'm not self-absorbed and I don't know why you're attacking this perceived "righteousness" thing. I've read the protocols, I've read siege, I've read mein kampf, I have gone through so much material.

I shouldn't even engage your non-argument adhominem bullshit but I am guaranteed older than everyone else in this thread.

Get back on the ideas train faggot instead of constructing a strawman of me in your mind.

This is a good idea if we can start creating various Holla Forums communities funded by bitcoins and such in our various countries. Each country should have at least one Holla Forums county/commune whatever to which all like-minded people can move to.

There is a problem with though in that in killing your enemies it's important to get them all in one area then siege/waco/cleanse them. Leftists are scared as shit when we put it's okay to be white posters around because we're literally everywhere and they have to always fear and wander if everyone around them is a Holla Forumsack. Since so many of us have been deep undercover our whole lives, we can literally be anyone, everyone is suspect. So we have to weigh out this benefits of decentralized anonymous warfare against ZOG vs making communities like Orania, South Africa.

Does it hurt us for our rather retarded enemies to know our strategy? I think a good strategy can be openly stated and followed and it can't be countered one way or another. It's not like we're leaking specific details of operations, meet-ups, etc. that have to be kept hidden. We can have our own general strategy openly shared and planned out. The jews have their protocols which anyone can read. We can have our threads where we discuss how to restore racial purity and defeat threats such as civic nationalism, centrists, moderates, etc. that might get in the way or else we can find ways to make them irrelevant and have to put up with us doing whatever we want just the way we've had to put up with the left doing whatever they want for so long.

Molymeme, Southern et al. do help convert normies, but they're not the final stop. They're stepping stones. Saying they're "inherently white-interest" isn't quite right. They're only implicitly white-interest; they're all still CivNat cucks who shill muh equal rights and all that flowery shit. But maybe you're right. Maybe they're all ethno-nationalists and just don't know it yet. I was, before I knew it.

No slaves…those people would be difficult traitors waiting to stab you in the back every time it was turned…leave them to the brown hordes to get cannibalized. Indo-Europeans are a racial/language group that occupied all of Europe…but I would be happy to be confederate with others European groups (not Jews or anyone of that persuasion).

You may include people faithful to the jews in your nation if you would like…see how that works out for your children over time (BTW they and their followers are mentally ill,just so you know, you would be incorporating that into your genetic heritage.)

Purity Spiral (and of course, it goes without saying that ONLY my own people Indo-Europeans DNA tested will occupy the interior):

Inner Core

Most protected and sheltered are the people on the interior, families with infants, small children, teens, those who deserve protection, little children or orphans. These people are all stationary in the interior receiving the most protection and shelter while they are reproducing. Extreme emphasis on health, good nutrition, education, arts in this core.

Outer Core

Spiralling out to families without children, those with adult children, unmarried males and females, anyone who is infertile or non-producers, the elderly who have provided a lifetime of service and are now free to relax and enjoy their later years. These people are not free to spiral into the interior (with the exception of a couple who is going to have children or reproduce…until they are pregnant they must stay in the outer core) as there is no reason for that, but they are free to move through all the outer areas should the desire.

Warrior Core

After that comes the warrior segment, those with more violent tendencies and the ability to protect and serve those who are productive on the interior. Anyone born into the interior with more aggressive but non-criminal could also become part of the Warrior class.
Outer Reaches

Lesser criminals (those not guilty of a death penalty crime) must live on the outskirts and the periphery, outside the warrior encampment at the Wall, so to speak of defense against the brown hordes of invaders who want to overrun our lands. They take their chances with invaders and try to make the best life they can with what they are given…but under no circumstances would they be allowed into the protected interior where they might be able to pass on their genetic material to those who are protected Indo-European reproducers. All trade with foreign nations would take place in specific trade cities that TRUSTED foreigners could visit, as long as they understood that they are 100% subject to the laws of the nation and will be killed for death penalty violations. Foreigners are not allowed to leave the trade cities or they will be killed.
There is more, of course, but that will get you started.

Fine, you can be reported for supporting it, too.

I think Milo is compromised though.

I've watched about 300 hours of Molyneux and each vid I listen to I check the year it was done.

There has been a very substantial shift from him bashing "nazis" aka National Socialists and promoting racemixing and other kikery in his talks to increasingly coming towards the side of nationalism, fascism, etc. as the videos get closer and closer to 2018.

I honestly get the feeling that Molyneux is actually open to be proven wrong and evolving his worldview and that he might be an ally.

I would be worried though about any eceleb figures that DON'T show this evolution. Ones that stay very rigid in what they are talking about are likely shills / controlled op that don't believe what they are saying. A genuine person changes his worldview overtime as new information comes to light for him.

Taking this metric I have put forward into account, who of the ecelebs do you reckon to be the most shill, the most artificial and compromising and not evolving their worldview?

Personally I am suspicious as fuck about Lauren lately. I've given her the benefit of the doubt many times but I'm really not sure about her.

Where's your alternative proposal btw? You're shooting down accelerationism but not offering an alternative. Is your alternative "pursue self-improvement"? I already do that. If you say "well that's enough, just keep doing that" I would like to say that this thread is a theoretical "if I were god / the ultimate masterplanner mind controller" what would be the grand plan.

We could also say "if I was president / Trump" but that's not exactly the angle I'm going for.

We need to make sure that all the key people, the ideologues, the big money, and the fighting men receive the strongest and non-pacifistic redpills btw. I listened to a long series of podcasts about the military industrial complex and they noted how pacifists and their shenanigans mean nothing. They are unable to stand in the way of any war efforts. We need to make sure though that our militant faction is all SS NatSoc Germany -tier with the best form of paganism.

Well it's already happening anyways. American poison has infected the culture of foreign nations and undermined them plenty. So it's not really fantasy, it's an actual thing, an actual trend. Being aware of the trends and the cycles through history and all that and preparing accordingly is important you know. I already do on a personal level everything I am capable of so there is nothing for me to talk about there. Do you feel that you are being big activist right now posting on Holla Forums urging me on with these things I already do? I like to use Holla Forums to think… you can only think so much about self-improvement before all such talk is repetitive. The mods agree with me and thus can and delete the self-improvement, muh books, etc. threads… but I think they should just let the threads be and only lock if they start getting redundant. It is true they do this demoralization thing though implying everyone on this board is "fat, lonely, single, play video games, anime" etc. and I see a lot of that happening in this thread and it's also a way to bait people into defending themselves and revealing personal details of how old they actually are, whether they work or not, and various demographic information.

Why are you listening to jewish leadership, the only interest they should have is in being nationalist for Israel…they aren't our people? Milo, Anglin, jew, Tara, Southern, Molyneux, Spencer race mixed and defends homosexuals (parasites on society)…anyone who is PROMOTED to us as 'Alt-Right' is jewish…

oh shit I spilled my damn scotch laughin at the second image fuck me pol

Make your local police so ineffective that you are capable of doing what must be done to minorities around you without fear of retribution. The only thing holding us back is fear of arrest.

What a profound statement.

ok

We're in agreement that they're stepping stones. The faggotry comes when someone reads Evola and thinks they know everything instead of only understanding yet another perspective of History that contributes to the totality of What Is. [spoiler]they literally are closet EthnoNationlists. Almost every one. Listen to Molymeme for a bit and just TRY to tell me he doesnt recognize the White race as intellectually superior… the trick is that equal opportunity results in bette results for superior populations. Therefore all the Civ Nats need to do is to shill for equal opportunity and maybe lead others to the Far Right and we still win.

This user gets it. As if Molyneux is open to being proven wrong and learning new things, instead of I KNOW EVERYTHING Mr. OP. Too bad we're too focused on being RIGHT and SUPERIOR than we are on the Truth. Women should always be doubted but that doesn't invalidate them as a matter of course. No, they won't produce new ideas. They will spread our ideas to normalfags that like to watch a blond bitch with nice tits though. Let them gain their attention. We grow stronger for it.

Fuck OP for being so self-righteous and convinced of his own intellectual supremacy. Nigger does not know shit. Nigger has no perspecctive of the immensity of human history, and even less so of the immensity of Human future. Again, not saying his points are wrong, just that he's an enormous faggot about it and someone should call him a fucking faggot..

fucking jew/w e e v thing…I forget when I haven't typed that jews name in a while

Btw who do you think I'm scapegoating and why do you bring up scapegoating? Are you telling me jews and anti-whites aren't to blame for everything they are to blame?

I listened to some other podcasts about a black conservative I should probably link because she talked a lot about how blacks are being held back by their own narrative. You can't succeed if get frustrated and give up and think everything is rigged against you and just blame whitey.

That said I can still recognize and point out what the jews do while also not using it as an excuse to become demoralized or give up.

I am actually happier today than I have been in a long time so it's funny to me anons projecting on me thinking I'm depressed or frustrated. Some good things have happened in my life lately and I feel momentum building in my own life that is taking me good places.

not true

Classic kike tactic to dismissively reference something pretty complicated without elaborating whatsoever. Of course geopolitics is a real and valuable discipline, but that particular term gets thrown around constantly by pseudointellectuals looking to buff their vocabulary without contributing anything meaningful to the conversation.

Not if they use their own money to self-deport… or would you advise going North Korea on them and preventing them from leaving the country so we can round them up to process them into fertilizer? I think if they self-deport (and it's already been happening, many spics self-deport now because of Trump) it's rather convenient. They might take wealth with them out of the country though and there is also the case that it might just be people who have money that can self-deport and well a lot of non-whites are in debt or on welfare and just living from cheque to cheque and have no accumulated wealth whatsoever to speak of.

No, I think he is totally correct on that one. Fitness, mental and physical as well as healthy dietary habits are necessary and should be encouraged and promoted into advanced age as a social responsibility towards your family and community (so that you don't become a burden on them).

Here's another uncomfortable redpill. Those billion dollar corporations win because they have billions of dollars. You don't. Don't play by their rules. Another. more comfortable redpill: WN will continue to grow and succeed because it follows the laws of Gnon and Tribalism therein. The uncomfortable part is that you most likely aren't doing shit to advance it. I could be wrong. I was there at the '15 Fed Reserve protests in Atlanta. Maybe you posted an IOTBW poster. Just fucking do something. Preaching to paranoid autists on a knock-off Kenyan running-post board about how you know everything is NOT pro-White action.

Rounding people up for genocide would cost MANY European lives. People will know that they need to fight to the death. Offering them an opportunity to live 'outside your nation' brings hope and people will simply move out like cattle en masse clinging to that hope. How many of our lives do you want to waste for 'fertilizer' purposes, when it is much easier to deport?

True that also there is this fundamental thinking process that has to be overcome. When people are merely pointing out contradictions into neoliberalism and defeating their non-arguments with their own metrics, ok, great… you've deconstructed them… but there's lots of people who have to still question their own assumptions about equality, slavery, government, history, etc. and stop thinking from a humanist/etc. perspective.

e.g. criticism of Religion of Cuck™ is usually shit like MUH RELIGION OF PEACE, Religion of Cuck™ IS VIOLENT, BLAH BLAH BLAH and stuff like "Religion of Cuck™ is a religion not a race" and so on but… these people are pacifists and anti-religion. They should focus more on race not religion, and they should admire the non-pacifistic nature of Religion of Cuck™, like Adolf Hitler did.

After all Nordic Paganism with its berserkers and its warrior ethos had its own suicidal and brave heroes.

We don't want people criticizing Religion of Cuck™ for treating women poorly, for being warlike, etc. we need people to admire those things but then recognize that it's a non-white religion, followed by non-whites, who don't belong anywhere within our lands.

Then you need to rewatch Yuri Bezmenov. He knows a little something about how it's done and has been proven right decades later. Trump I don't think was intended even if he is just a half-measure. Something bigger is happening, take with that what you will but the game has changed for better or worse.

The left is intended to become so radical that they have to be exterminated, which is what they're setting themselves up for. The elite who are of the same ideology cannot let those radicals live. Once they realize they've been duped and have taken part in their own enslavement they're going to be just as radical in the opposite direction. A leftist radical will always be more fanatical than a right leaning radical. The right, even the Nazi's, was more reactionary except they had a leader which is something desperately missing right now. The right and the centrists are going to realize they have to be dealt with and the elites always had this intention from the start.

The problem is Hillary was intended to win and had that been the case we'd likely be in the final battle. Now everything is in disarray. Nobody knows what comes next or what the agenda is other than the one that's been in place for decades, centuries. Trump isn't good for either side, but he can be used, which he is, to assist in bringing about the man to come while throwing everything into absolute confusion.

My analysis in the 2016 after math is still the same. It's going to take something almost divine to get to the point where we get what we want. It's not ironic to think Hitler in his time was seen as Divine Intervention and often seen as such. In order to get a figure of that level you're going to have to reach levels of catastrophe not yet seen since Wiemar.

Numerous things are primed for this already. Failing economy, social, class, and racial tensions at all time highs. Unemployment at record highs. The never-ending threat of WW3 with someone always waiting to take the lead role in the world should the U.S. look unstable. Civil War as a real threat, at least low intensity. You can go on and on and the domino effect is what you really want which is exactly what they set up. Problem is you can get stuck in this wait and die approach where nothing seems to fucking happen. The only real thing left to do is to constantly push all angles simultaneously. Once you internalize the message this happens externally no matter what the subject is. Any subject people bring up you can lead them to the same truths and allow them to stay angry. If they lose that anger then we lose the war.

That doesn't make it untrue.

Who care what the fuck that JEW acknowledges…he can go fucking acknowledge it in Israel, his homeland. I am not LOOKING FOR ANOTHER FUCKING JEW MESSIAH HERE…we can and will take care of ourselves. They have NOTHING to offer us except a continuation of the Death Cult and all the shit that comes with it.

This isn't a circle-jerking fantasy forum faggot. I agree with the sentiment but you have nothing remotely valuable to say.

Sorry user but we'll probably have to kill them.

joggin my fucking noggin, broheim. Call Stefan a cuck for not being full GTKRWN but if you think he is even close to moderate for his subscriber base I advise you to go back to somewhere you can LARP for the 1488th Reich next year in peace

I have heard strong abolitionist arguments that slavery is basically welfare anyways. Guaranteed and forced employment, housing and food and so on provided to you, it's WELFARE. Slavery as such subsidizes R-selected short-term low intelligence kind of populations and undermines the productivity of the economy. I think slavery can only work in the "lets work them to death" model where they are basically just used temporarily for forced labor on roads, ditches, etc. until we just shoot them. As a lot of the population today is obese, skinny, effeminate, or otherwise fucking useless they probably can't be used for much work. We could just make them do death march and many will drop dead quick because no medications, sickly bodies, etc.

For economic and social and genetic reasons I am not sure slavery is anything but an outdated model for societal organization.

Of our enemies that are actually physically fit and can work, we'd have to deal with them potentially sabotaging shit, and backstabbing. Yes. We also really should put the final bullets into the leftist genepool and wipe them clean from our population. They've already done a great job of this, the next generation is born entirely of "conservative leaning" individuals, because everyone who could be guilt-tripped into not breeding, into pathological altruism, or into racemixing has done so already. If you are born a white child in this year it's because your parents were "racist shitlords".

Ok alternative plan for these people. How about we section them off into their own area / gulag and let them drop like flies until very few of them are left and see how that works out? Was done in Siberia and some other areas I think and some survivors still left in small numbers who live out there today. Basically they get their own area they are free to be degenerate and live as they please. Their own vices then destroy them. This will be area not economically important too so they aren't sitting on key resources or taking up anything we need. Maybe send them all to Slab City California or something like that, tons of liberals forced to live together in shitty situation, fighting themselves.

So you think people should be moved around in geographical manner for this? I would think these "cores" should be defined by subsidies and privileges, aka more resources going to the healthy and production and right-thinking peoples, and less so to those who diverge from the standard.

As for punishment what you think of Andrew Anglin's suggestions about bringing back humiliation and such tools of social conditioning, stockings, bride's girdle, etc.?

This is very important. We must severely limit the movement of foreigners such as Japanese tourists and businessmen into our nation. Much like how North Korea does stuff, we should have guided tours, and they can only go to certain areas… and they must understand they will be subject to our laws and ignorance and being a foreigner doesn't give them special privilege or protections. They fuck up and do something against our laws, they pay the penalty for it.

We should not however put them in prisons. That just means we pay to feed them. We should apply forms of punishment that immediately correct the situation, like charging fines and deporting them, or killing them.

In fact we should really get rid of prisons altogether anyways they are stupid. Lots of ways to deal with people who break laws other than locking them up for years and feeding and taking care of them.

Kill yourself. You have no refutation to what I said.

Right, I forgot this was a LARP thread on a LARP board. kms.

I know Andrew Anglin personally. He was a degenerate druggy racemixer that one day got so fucking high his personality imploded and he became a white nationalist. I think he's honestly doing us a service, even though he and always has been a troll who enjoys rusing people, he is none the less extremely dedicated to what he does and furthermore I think if and win we actually win the fight he might finally just settle down… or he might go to trolling the next big thing that gets people upset since he's a troll at heart. I think he'll settle down. Anyways, he's doing a good job.

Yes also they are all fucking jews and that is a big problem. I see a fairly big trend even on here of people trying to promote zionism and I think there is a widespread recognition amongst jewry that they have to shift sides now and promote a jewish nationalism and emphasize "we're white just like you goyim" in order not to get purged. They fear the rising nationalism and want to subvert it and play both sides like always. HISTORY IS REPEATING ITSELF AND WE KNOW BETTER SO WE NEED TO MAKE SURE THE JEWS DON'T GET AWAY WITH BUDDYING UP TO US BEING NICE AND THEN BACKSTABBING US AGAIN LATER. YOU CAN'T CONVERT JEW TO CHRISTIAN HE JUST GIVES LIP SERVICE, YOU CAN'T ASSIMILATE THEM, YOU CAN'T MAKE THEM BE HUMAN. Jewish mentality and culture is liars and backstabbers. They stop being jew if they stop being these things. It's genetic and cultural for them. Jew must stop being jew; only way to do that effectively is they must all die.

North Korea is a thing. Other countries also come to mind.

Limiting movement of non-whites visiting the country is doable. It's within the realm of possibility.

Deal with it.

Most efficient way to solve race problem overnight is state sanctioned "open season" killings. Duterte style. Trump / leader declares "you may kill everyone who is non-white on sight". This will lead to situation that very quickly cleans up the country and everyone gets to participate in it.

And since that will never happen, we can only hope to make LOCAL laws so unenforced that we can slip through it for a while. Simultaneous with the executions of nonwhites, we must position ourselves and our political thought in the community as a REPLACEMENT for the failed laws, cops, etc.

Murdoch murdoch is a gentile right? I think they are not compromised. I they Murdoch is Holla Forums poster or lurker/reader and makes her videos based on Holla Forums threads. I see videos come out that end up being about content of thread I just was in days earlier before Murdoch put out video.

This is happening in Canada.

t. Soldiers of Odin

t. police that are all redpilled and hate the government and just like to walk around and get money and not get involved in anything

law enforcement just does nothing and if area become too dangerous they just stay away instead of going in to do anything about it

He is a fucking JEW, YOU FUCKING RETARD…If I was calling him a cuck that would be a fucking compliment. There has never been anything worse that happened to this planet than the FUCKING JEWS, they are mentally ill, murdering psychopaths…it is in their blood and it can't be removed.

Civil war is the best option. The blacks would all die in a month. Beaners would all flee back to Mexico. Liberal whites would be wiped out.

You are implying I've ONLY read Evola.

Sorry user but I truly do know everything. I know this because I eventually achieved 100% redundancy in stuff I read. The words change, the underlying ideas don't. I will be lucky to find a truly new idea because I've systematically discovered and gone over all the ideas. Encountering the same idea in new clothing does not mean there is more out there for me to know. At some point user, you will realize there is a limit to what can be known about politics, it sure takes a lot of time thinking about it around the clock for a decade, but you will reach the stage of complete redundancy as well.

I will investigate him…not sure…I don't listen to anyone anymore without a thorough investigation into their background and heritage. Tired of taking in poison, even in small doses.

Asians and Jews are economically competent and would rot the nation.

Niggers would be failures but (unless you get molymeme free market) their failure would be subsidized.

Like how divorce and shitty women / single motherhood in general is subsidized… and how niggers and r-selected populations are subsidized.

Non-whites should not have any opportunities in our nations. We should have those opportunities for our own white children. Don't let non-whites have jobs, lands, businesses, etc.

It's not an absolute.

I would say a healthy life is virtuous and thus desirable and should be pursued for its own merits.

I would also say that the stronger your aesthetics and personality the greater your influence, so trying to push these things to the maximum potential of your genetics is good idea.

It's not an absolute necessity and it's not an excuse to ignore other metrics.

Liberal would run North…leaving us enemies on two fronts…plus the Russian/Chinese 'blue helmet' contingent holed up in the Canadian Rockies…true blacks would starve without anyone to feed them…as would most whites…and people who are too ignorant to have learned what wild foods to eat so as not to starve in the land of plenty…not sure how I feel about having enemies on both fronts.

cut off their food and water. then put them in labor camps and grind them into dust. use them for fertilizer. Non whites won't leave white countries because they know they will be going back to their piece of shit homes. Also remember People of Colour are like fish out of water when they leave white civilizations. This alone is what keeps them here as leaches. Best to round them up after they are in a state of supreme weakness from having no food, water shelter etc. Tricking them into a camp by promising them gibs. Then massacre them.

So much this. It's also used as an excuse to shoot down ideas with "muh appeal to moderation". Sometimes you don't need finesse, sometimes you need bluntness and chaos and doing the fuck what you want, and I think Trump shows us that. Lots of cuckservatives always cucked out and compromised, Trump has this "art of the deal" thing going on where he goes in hard, tells you the wall is going to be 10 feet taller, etc. great negotiator. I think he's read Sun Tzu too heh.

You don't round them up when they are strong and healthy. You starve them out, cut off their food and water. Then trick them into going into a camp that provides these things but really doesn't :). Then massacre them and use them for fertilizer. You are naive to think that the people of colour will willingly leave white culture. They know all too well that what they are leaving i.e white culture is supremely better then their piece of shit homeland. They won't leave willingly. Some will leave when the gibs dry up sure. But most of them will stay. Once they are in a state of weakness from no food water shelter. Promise them those things and lure them into the camps. Then massacre them. Not all at once but over time. As some come in, some get massacred turned into fertilizer etc.

I could tell you about what I do but we'd be going too much into data mining and irrelevance.

Every thread there are projections of frustrations and assumptions of this template anons have in their mind of what every poster on here is.

It is okay to take some time off in your week to have discussions on Holla Forums. Might not always be "productive" but we can overwork ourselves and bring too much stress and undermine ourselves badly by so doing. Too much worry and stress and urgency wears you down. So I have fun now on Holla Forums thinking about whatever I want to.

Asians are lying cheats without even a basic grasp of standards or ethics.

Jews own the printing presses and they murder entire nations and genocide peoples when someone challenges their hegemony. Money shouldn't even have meaning to them as it is a figment of their imagination that they can simply press a button and increase their global wealth ten-fold, one hundred fold, one thousand fold. If you aren't successful financially with that type of power you are a incompeted retarded idiot.

That doesn't mean that they are 'intelligent' it means they are thug fucking murderers. Nor are they even, as they would have you believe, 'economically competent'…they are simply good at psychopathic gangsterism…that is hardly a 'feat' to be celebrated or lauded.

You kind of have a point but it only takes a handful of soldiers with artillery and planes and so on to kill off a population that literally can't hide as they can't blend in at all. "Their skin is their uniform" is what the manual I read says. FN- (you can fill in the number if you know which manual I am referencing heh)

…but yes giving them the hope to flee is good and of course if they think they are just doing to be dumped into the ocean or killed in a slaughter chamber or some shit they might just fight instead of fleeing. In age of internet and phones too you can't cover shit up. So it would be important to let them just self-deport. Then we clean up and kill the ones that refuse to leave.

heh I talked extensively about Yuri Bezmenov with the user who introduced him in the first place to Holla Forums and who is btw an expert social engineer with a nice library of manuals… he's homeless now… sigh

What do you think of "The Secret Destiny of America" by Manly P. Hall?

Also would you agree we right now live in chaos? That somehow we got derailed from the centuries old plan with Trump and now we really don't even know what is going on anymore?

We NEETche-tier here heh. Also Esoteric Hitlerism-tier.

Aren't we already in one? After all Chiraq involves more casualties than the war in the Middle East and lots of infrastructure in America has already gone to shit. It's a shame we're in a big war but we're lulled into work and sleep feeling as if it's not actually happening. How to shirt the perception of "we're at peace" into "holy shit we've actually been at war already for awhile"? Assuming we need to shift the perception of course and can't just quietly kill all the non-whites without anyone really realizing it's even happening. I think killing them loudly and proudly is the better way.

Ok Mr. Data Miner.

Molyneux is an atheist but keeps promoting Christianity and talking about and criticizing atheists for substituting god with the state. Muh "statists". He acknowledges many of the good things about Christianity BUT unfortunately many of those "good qualities" he lists off is just humanist cuckery shit like "treat women as equals".

Projection

and not everything has to be valuable sheesh let people pass the time on Holla Forums having fun and speculation.

I'm on board with that.

I am very leary of giving the world, and those murdering jew parasites would take ANY opportunity to slander Indo-Europeans AGAIN, just like they did in Germany, anything that could be used as propaganda against us. Shit, we already know that they are going to make things up as fast as they can when we have done nothing at all…IDK guys no solution tonight for me.

When molyneux interviewed a black conservative woman who supports Trump the black woman started spewing Holla Forums memes and Molyneux recognized it right away. I think Molyneux as such knows and is influenced by Holla Forums, probably browses it.

We should also keep in mind it's YOUTUBE where everyone on there has to be careful what they say less they get SHUT DOWN or lose shekels and funding so they tend to downplay and moderate and self-censor themselves. That said Molyneux has gone out of his way to avoid advertisers and things that would subconsciously bias him and turn himself into someone who can't just speak his mind.

I listen to him btw because sometimes I need to take break from reading and I have to listen to people talk while playing games. There aren't many people that are talking, yes I could replay the old William Luther Pierce podcasts, but who do we have that is alive right now and putting out lots of radio for us to listen to? So I have to listen to what's out there.

If anyone wants to make recommendations for more people to listen to great I would like that.

First of all that is another user and second of all what was said you don't agree with? Do you not agree we could maybe try to instigate a war between Asian nations or within nations and thus weaken and divide and conquer them? That shit is already happening with CIA controlled ISIS-like groups being used to create chaos in the region. …or do you think North Korea does not control the movement of foreigners in the nation, limiting them as to where they can go, what they can visit, and killing them when they break their laws?

keep dreaming lmao

That is because Christianity has been a weapon of the invading Pax Judaica/Roma for the last 2,000 years…it is a useful tool to subliminally implant the Martyr Cult into the minds of the people. When the Jews decided to back China as their economic paradise of the NWO they began a huge push into China promoting their Jew on a Stick routine…I hear it is going well for them as there has been massive conversions to the slave religion of the Death Cult.

Religions like the Falun Gong have not had it so well in China as they are not sponsored by the Jewish Mobster Financial interests since they bring no level of control and JEWISH MESSIAH to the people. including the State sponsored 'white vans' who select those with the right blood type who have kept their body pure. off the streets for 'organ harvesting' while chained in the back of a moving van, no anesthesia (because it makes the organs less valuable) and they are dead anyway.

woo this post

I'm glad you appreciate my thread and see the irrationality of a lot of the people responding to me heh.

Niggers aren't the majority in America or Europe. Shill

True this. Jews make me sick, everything I have learned and known about them since I got introduced to the jewish question, has transformed them from irrelevant and weird religious minority to diabolical, insane, parasites with a LONG and cyclical history of ruining everything they touch. The other races I wouldn't care about them if they were living as small numbers of savages on isolated islands or in the jungles or whatever, but the fucking jews, I want to hunt every last one of them down and make them just a scary story we tell our children at night. I want them to be a skeleton in a god damned museum. I do not want jews infesting this world any longer, they aren't a part of the ecosystem, they aren't a balancing force, they are something to be removed from the picture entirely. I want them gone god damn it!

What we need is compromise. They already are self-segregating and cry about "white privilege", acknowledging that they suffer from our presence and most importantly we suffer from theirs. If all sides agree, there is simply nothing anyone can do. The final showdown will just be humanity gasses the kikes and then goes their separate ways to evolve into separate species like they were meant to.

…why are you using that term? Slip up? What should I be thinking about you right now calling mudshits by the most politically correct term for them?

Just make it legal to kill all non-whites on sight and offer bounties and praise for everyone that does it. This is most efficient way to purge them all. If we are at a level where we can round them up and starve them to death, we're probably at a point where we can also just declare it's open season and everyone may legally go and kill all non-whites on sight.

I agree, but we have a huge issue and that is our military.
Remember; who has the gun, make the law.
And a very important part of the ranks are colored beings, and most of them are ZOGbots.
Perhaps we might have to cut a deal with the minorites and to secede each race to its own land.
We all know what will happen next: beaners will have a second Mexico and negroes will have a new Zimbabwe.

Which makes the economically competent saboteurs.

Well my point is they have a kind of mind or "intelligence" that is capable to pose a threat.

Niggers are completely incompetent though. Jews and chinks and pajeets seem to be pretty fucking good at getting the shekels to themselves and using that power to undermine us further.

Well the holohoax itself is an entirely manufactured and bullshit narrative. The actual truth is that jews practically got preferential treatment, akin to the treatment North Korea has given to American defectors, while German people themselves starved. Yet they managed to just make up a ton of bullshit and project the atrocities they themselves engaged in onto the German people. Jews just outright lie and fabricate. You can't win with them.

All non-whites are dead-weight.

We could do the opposite. We could merge America and Canada into one gigantic nation and conquer ALL of that land so it becomes one enormous white nation.

It's a shame. We need to get a system in place that leads to Christianity, Religion of Cuck™, and Judaism fading into obscurity and some kind of Hermetic Paganism becoming the dominant religion or just a general theism and philosophically minded population.

Alright, I hear you but to me Jews seem clever, not intelligent.

'Clever' IMO is parasitic, destructive, slovenly (just look at any of their holohoax material…I saw this video the other day that said that 36,000,000 pounds of ash was dumped into a pond the size of a suburban swimming pool; LMAO…so a literal mountain of ash in a swimming pool), liars, basically incompetent (money actively covers a lot of this right now).

To me intelligence is precise, cooperative, creative, productive, teamwork, efficient, honest.

It is probably my own 'thing' but I simply see the two characteristics differently.

Thank god that every American is armed and taking over control of the armories and redistributing those guns and vehicles isn't that hard. The military is cucked and useless welfare queens, trannies, and a lot of technical people. Also if a civil war is going to happen Trump could maybe send off the undesirable elements out of the country, stage a coup, and we could win our war very quick.

Trumps spawn are jews; just think he might have 'other' interests at heart.

Intelligence means to me "mind". We can speak of "low intelligence", "high intelligence", "average intelligence". Jews are I think cunning, "clever", untrustworthy, etc. and "more intelligent" than niggers. Your idea of intelligence is closely allied to virtue and you are also it seems not thinking of degrees nor varieties of intelligence. My idea of intelligence is some kind of gradient from brainless sissy retard / plant on the one end to god (omniscience, all-knowing) on the other end.

I get mad everytime someone talks about chinks and jews as if they should be allowed in because they can work and because of iq scores and so on too. I understand that. If anything, this model of letting in the cream of crop is terribly subversive, and Molyneux talks about this too btw. The first wave of immigration impresses people. Then they just revert to the mean, the children tend to be average, so you might have taken people from the high end of the bell curve in their society but their children will be typical savages of their race.

Problem with these kinds of arguments is they always imply that a non-white should be allowed into the country because he can do some kind of work here, or because they might not break laws, or whatever. That is fucking stupid. This country, the jobs it can provide, its land, and all the rest should be entirely for the white race. We should not have equal opportunity, we should create wealth so that our wealth might benefit the white race, we should claim land so that it might be peopled by the white race, we should have everything we have worked for and fought for go to our race the white race. It should not be given away to non-whites, incompetent or not competent, capable or not. Fuck equal opportunity.

If we look at The Protocols of the Learned Elders of Zion and then we think about Trump how does Trump's presidency fit into the plan?

is that shoop or that what it actually says? Is he referencing in a demeaning way the practice of jews mutilating the dicks of their children?

If you think that an AR15 is enough to engage you are very mistaken.
Also, urban warfare in America is a joke, most constructions are wood or light bricks. The protection you will get is minimal.

The only remote hope that Canada has is violent insurrection and the destruction of Canada. The Federal government is completely unaccountable and all of the major political parties are controlled opposition. Fortunately on the Canadian front - they don't have the manpower to fight a guerilla war against the populace, and taking the country back from the Feds by force would be easy everywhere outside of Ontario.

Kek. If the military is deployed against the populace the revolutionaries have already won. The concern is not the military's capabilities but other groups taking advantage of the chaos to a superior degree than pro-white groups. Cartels, liberty movement, tiny pockets of leftists, Religion of Cuck™ists etc.

This post wreaks of kikery.

Im in agreement with OP. A large war would allow us to form militias at home and go on killing sprees. Would have to be some coordination involved.

Maybe tone it down and make an example out of a large town.

Very true. No Western government at this point in time can afford a war against a real native grown terrorist op. It just wouldn't be feasible - it's too expensive - unless they infiltrated it before it began.

The current round of world jewry is 90% atheistic.

They are the 'atheists' in Albert Pikes master plan of unleashing the atheist savages for their brutal reign on earth.

So, their 'time' in the change of the Ages is almost over…next after turning the world to ash (phoenix dying in ash) is the age of the age to the Water Poorer or the Water Cycle, an age so different from this one in terms of its paradigm that it will be unrecognizable. Judaism will fade away as the 'opiate' of the jews is forever rejected, they have been tricked, quiet cleverly I might add into not understanding that this current age of the NWO is all they will ever receive of world rulership. After all, no one with real power wants to murder the planet and that is all that would come of putting those hideous monsters in power.

Not sure yet…but he is being set up symbolically as 'gabriel' or the sacrificial 'red heifer' of the jews…everytime I see him do some glib shit like the photo thinking getting his ego massaged without understanding the symbolism I kind of feel sorry for him. But {shrug} what are you going to do?

That was just me being snide. The jews have had a cock lopping fetish their entire existence, that is clearly manifest in all their historic writings. Part of the idea of circumcision is to make sure that every time your slave goes to take a piss, masterbate or fuck someone, they see and remember the torture of the male genital mutilation that they suffered when they were infants.

This is the most effective method of mind control because not only does it remove the most sensitive, valuable and pleasurable part of the cock,causing many other mental imbalances like ADHD but it also greatly reduces fertility in a slave. It is also a very effective way to 'monarch program' whole groups of people into mental subservience by torture and mutilation into a slave/master role.

Whoops getting tired…

Checked. Wondering that myself…

A reminder about the substance discussed here.

Undercharged digits.

(CHECKED)

Short sighted. The real endgame is to reach a point where every single person is well informed of what the kikes did all those years ago. What 'mandrake' is. How 'mandrake' is harvested. What 'one does with mandrake'. What type of people perform such a 'ritual'. Why they do it. And all of the implications that go with it.

Future Proves The Past. Holy War Soon.

They arent even clever. Hell, all of their jewlywood movies are just retellings of different perspectives of thousand year myth. They are deceptive. That is all they have going for them. Deceit. And their deceit is about as clever as a venus fly trap. Problem is the more people get lulled into a stupor driven by either sloth, greed or lust they are easily fooled by these creatures.

Exactly. Not all psychopaths are intelligent. It doesn't take a great deal to abuse innate human trust and altruism, simply the victim's good nature.

Just filtered the OP. First time for everything. A man cannot know everything about any subject. Merely making that statement means you have yet to experience a false summit moment.

sieg

heil

Illegals first, Jews next, then we'll see if we still have problems.

Priority number one are kikes.
Then, the politically correct term "illegal" actually extends to ANY non white.
And IMHO, many may disagree, all whites, legal or illegal are welcome.

In another post I pondered the fate of Sweden…

We've all seen this coming and we know where this is headed. Total collapse of Sweden is unnofficially here and will be official in a matter of years if not months.
I've been thinking about what will be the real international response to this.
When it has become Somalia/Afghanistan tier center of terrorism, other countries will send in special forces to take out targets (if they haven't already ((()))
At some point a U.N. peacekeeping force will be called in, and we know how well that worked out in Bosnia.
U.N. Soldiers were extorting and raping locals where ever they go.
As a thought experiment* I wondered what a proper response would be. I imagine there would be great opportunity for an *entrepeneur* in the security services. Sweden is wealthier than the Balkans. A group of some Poles or other nations could go up and "offer" protection services to the still standing communities, and procure monetary gains from leftists and non swedes in their neighborhoods. The cucked police will have to be avoided so such a company of S.S. persons would have to keep it quiet. But I think the police could easily be avoided.

This 'UN Peacekeeping force' was not the goal of importing thousands of military aged unemployed foreigners into Europe. See Merkill wants to have her own 'EU Military' composed of the unemployable 'migrants'. When they are armed how do you think they will behave towards the citizens of these nations? How are they behaving now? Unarmed?

It takes BILLIONS and BILLIONS of dollars in financing to import a standing army into a nation. This was done right under people's noses. Why do you think they left their women behind? Because they were coming into a war and were told that when you were murdered they could inhabit your nations, have your possessions, rape your daughters, feed off you as slaves.

Never forget that the Arabs are semites, just like their parasitic brothers the 'jews'. This is a contract between to BROTHERS for your destruction.

On a macro level, it is pretty obvious that once a critical mass thinks like Holla Forums it will start to really change the national policies. We already see its effect with the overton window shifting back to the late 90s level concerning immigration. The real conflict comes with the timeline. We need to reach the critical mass level before we get bred out- otherwise, it is game over.

On a tactical level, there are many ways to achieve this. I think we can break down policies like this: things that encourage white birth rates/things that lower nonwhite birth rates (both give us a longer window of opportunity), things that deport nonwhites, things that stop them from coming in, things that get them to self-deport. I could make a whole other post on specific strategies and goals that achieve each one, but most Holla Forumslacks already know most of them. It might be worth some effort organizing them all in one place in the future.

The hardest thing is to deport those who have already been given citizenship. Therefore, any kind of amnesty is a hay-maker against our cause as it creates the hardest to remove brown people. The easiest things is to repeal Obama era policies. Long term goal should be to eliminate birthright citizenship. I think in the short term, Holla Forums should seriously focus on what is the next policy to meme into removal after DACA. I don't think many people here have even looked at that.

since when do we have jews-larping-as-nazis threads on 8ch?

Maybe you believe this because you have a habit of filtering, censoring, and shutting down people that upset you so you always feel there's something more for you to know. Maybe if you stopped echo chambering yourself you'd get exposure to the whole gamut of ideas and achieve 100% redundancy yourself.

if you 'know everything' then surely you know the right path to fix our problems, you know what it takes to be a leader. Surely you know the best strategy to awaken the masses aside from sitting on your ass meming. Can't wait to see what all-knowing you has in store!

I like it Tribalist NatSoc

What kind of pussy faggot fucking endgame is this? Whites need all of this planet if we are to expand out in the solar system. Permanently settling a new planet before a cataclysm destroys this one will require an insane transfer of resources. We need as many white people as we can get to build all the rockets and space elevators and shit, and those people need living space. Why the fuck should we surrender the majority of the planet to half apes who only squander it? Better to have one or two billion more whites than six billion shitskins ruining everything.

This entire part hit the nail on the head right here. Tho the rest of user's post was damned good too. This part is exactly how YOU forment your own army and both supply them and pay them for their service to our people. This is also the part of why we have so much trouble bringing others to our cause. There are many reasons to think as we do, but to openly speak, much less act, brings down pain, suffering and loss and gains an individual nothing. Only those whom are most noble of ethos, willing to put others above oneself selflessly, or you are forced to by some circumstance, most people even here avoid openly embracing our ethos. For it is an losing proposition from the start. The biggest problem for even our common whites, is the lack of return if you stand up for our volk. No positions of power, authority or wealth are opened, no real aspect of obtaining an mate and no societal acceptance of you place you firmly outside the norm and in virtual exile. Whites have the instinctual understanding exile is equal to death, and as such subject themselves to vast indignities rather than risk such. Exile is an strong component of what made us early in our history, so it echos thru the ages.

Pulling resources, women, power and control is about the only way we actually are going to be able to openly start to march on our goals. Hitler managed to do so with politics and the Jews have learned to be watchful for such again. So we are left with nothing but outright war conquest. This path will not be started by 'us' here on the board, it is something that will have to happen with an individual or small group whom steps off for one reason or another and succeeds enough to rally others. While it may be started by one of our user's, we as a group cannot organize and start it as we are, for what makes us strong, makes us weak on such a front were we cannot trust others until proven beyond doubt IRL. If that first group starts off, and survives long enough for others to start flooding in, most of the initial order of those whom rally are going to be of noble virtue and ethos, looking for an good fight most likely. That good aspect of their nature is also why they would fail in garnering enough power and support outside this system to sustain itself, only the most heinous of missteps by our systems controllers would cause wider rallying from the system itself, but also unlikely since those at the top have enough sense it seems to actively counter such. Bundy Ranch, Trump, and other hints of capitulation to our will showcase this. So long as things stay noble, we here cannot obtain our goals, for the cucks of the world will always desire to retain their self image of 'the good goys' from which movies, shows and books have spoken to them for their entire lives.

To have what we need to cull our enemies truly to the last and save our species. WE need men whom will reject noble cause and embrace base needs and rage fueled savagery. Rather than flee from police, such men would actively hunt and ambush such for their weapons, ammo and communication equipment. Rather than attack only those whom are 'proven' as evil, such men would attack the families of anyone whom supports their enemy. Rather than attempt to fight with an goal of political power, they fight for gain and loot and destroy anyone whom stands against them. It may not be pretty, but life is like such. If you truly want to save our people, you have to dehumanize YOURSELF, and face to bloodshed. For retaining anything else, allows opening for those of weaker character to be raised up instead and destroy the true goal we hold. Succeed in such, and you attract those whom have no other hope of an better life, for such an path brings women (willing or not), wealth, land, status and power beyond any measure available for any of our people. And with such an out, it may be enough to begin taking back our world. And only by mobilizing our own people against us, using Noble cause, can they hope to stand against such men of focus and determination. But if we counter such good men, and force them into an untenable choice, we may instead reveal to even our controlled enemies the reality of our world and what we fight. But no remorse or empathy can be given from our side, only theirs. Hitler did not know of this lesson and pursued peace rather than forcing others to pursue peace for fear of worse and thus failed.

We are already the demons in their eyes as evil frog worshiping internet nazi's. Fight against their greatest fears, and you fail your peoples future. Embrace it and make such even worse than anything they have ever imagined, and see our enemies impaled upon our bloodlust.

Look at it from the perspective of someone who is just coming onto the scene instead of playing from a defensive position. There is no need for you to divide and conquer if the enemy has already done the division part for you. Simply conquer. That is to say, turn the golems on their master, then against each other. Stay high and dry, and you will have no resistance as you build your strength because everyone who was sent to destroy you has been redirected to destroy everyone who is not you. Subvert the subversion and the problem solves itself. OP thirsts for battle glory but would it not be preferable to achieve victory without shedding so much as a drop of one's own blood?

checked
checked
HEIL'D

Could you explain?

The delusion on this board is fucking astounding

Their end game is to kill us. Why are we deluded and not the enemy?

I think I just stepped into bizarro/pol/. This entire thread feels manufactured. Like a committee project.

>>>/reddit/
>>>Holla Forums

Ignore this fag.
Get fit + read more, and always speak the truth. Being a man of real leadership and virtue, that is what people want to follow.

Reported for not wanting all non-whites dead and not comprehending that all non-whites must NECESSARILY be killed, otherwise it is whites who will die.

Eat shit and die, kikelover.

It is. I just foolishly posted in the other "what should we do, Holla Forums?" threads.

Shit. Sage.

if you want to win people over, one way is to get them thinking, "he's such an honourable and virtuous man, I truly wonder why he doesn't like jews?"
Get people to think like that about us collectively and you'll win them over. Of course, never mistake 'being virtuous' with 'being a faggot cuck', always speak the truth about the jews.

Whites killing jews and sand niggers to the last individual is nothing but self-defense.

With race riots. The more, the better. Whites getting killed as brutally and randomly as possible. I know I sound callous, but you know I'm right.

Reported for not understanding that we are in the middle of a war of extermination already.

I must've missed the left wing death squads hunting down innocent whites

Take your meds shizos

all the responses confirmed the delusion LOLE. Mister can you explain to me why normies tend to have schizophrenic tendencies? has it to do with psy ops in some form?

t. kike

Why? Not only is slavery economically inefficient, but liberals are notoriously lazy. It's be like having black slaves again except with the extra morally confusing aspect of enslaving our own kinsmen.
Even Jews don't enslave their own kinsmen.
That's what niggers do. Are you a nigger?

That's bullshit that you made up and we never had a slave caste.

Not anymore I don't.

I'll tell you what we should do with race traitors;
Lynch them
They don't deserve to live. End of story… for them.

Asia for Asians, Africa for Africans, White countries for everyone!
No one's flooding Asia with non-Asians and replacing Asian children in their own homeland. No one's flooding Arab countries with non-Arabs and replacing Arabs in their own homeland.
ONLY White countries are being flooded with non-Whites. ONLY White children are being reduced to a reviled minority in their own homeland. This is an act of genocide.

Do you people want immigration and forced assimilation (ethnic cleansing) to continue into White countries and ONLY White countries?

Diversity is a code word for White Genocide.
Anti-racist is a code word for anti-White.

I live in cucklifornia and have yet to see white families being herded into the streets and publicly executed. Op and his circle jerk are literallly too retarded to understand that the war they want will never happen. Most white people dont want to exterminate anyone. Same with "le shitskins". Most don't give a fuck about white people(I can't speak for Europe and their Muslim infestation)

I'm catholic

First post is a kike, colour me surprised.

Hitler tried the violent revolution way and it failed miserably. We need to co-opt the popular left and through class warfare we punch up, all the way to the top.

It's called national SOCIALISM for a reason. The socialism is the populist hook to get bleeding heart normies onboard.

I think Sargon is right about co-opting progressive politics. Identity politics is the (((rich))) diverting the righteous anger of the proliterete against white people instead if the 1% as they make up a large part of the oligarchy. White privilege is a smoke screen to divert attention away from rich globalist jewish privilege. All we need to do is replace white with (((rich))) and the radical left will do our work for us. The true power of the left comes from brainwashed white liberals and their pet projects.

They are puppets of the Jews so lets make them our puppets instead.

They already hate the Jews because of Israel hurting the poor brown Muslims. We just need to convince them that globalist Jews are the uber capitalists that hurt the poor browns people around the world.

Then we can use protectionist ideas to cripple trade and slow down the trend of globalisation and with it we slow down the need for cheap immigrant labour.

Currently the alt right only serves as a convenient boogie man to scare normies into the hands of the Jewish controlled left where they are then brainwashed to hate themselves rather than hate the true enemy.

We need to play the victim and Judo flip the narrative.

"Someone save the poor white womens from being raped by the uncultured migrants" is the best emotional argument to illicit sympathy from pathologically altruistic whites. Starve the left of nazi boogie men and they will eventually turn their self righteous anger back to the (((1%))).

We want to bring back the unions, worker solidarity, drive up wages, restore the white middle class and enfranchise browns and blacks to be our allies. Those that can educated and hold down a job. We can always lock the gorillas in cages.

Why don't we all start a new labour movement and hit the Jew where it hurts, in the sheckle bag.

The beauty of this strategy is we turn the Jews pets against them and we become the great white saviours again. We subdue the darkies by convincing them we are their allies against the rich globalist Jews because we will be. We can even
Co-opt the self hating Jews to Jew for us. We out Jew the Jews at their own sneaky Jew game. Once we tame the power of the corporate (((elite))) we have freedom to enact policies to specifically protect local workers from "oversupply of labour" and use this as an excuse to curb immigration and preserve white majorities and co-opt Christianity to turn white womens back into
baby making machines to restore our majorities.

Diversity is a code word for Wnite Genocide

ONLY White children are being reduced to a reviled minority in their own homeland

Do you support reducing White people to a powerless minority in our own homeland through DIEversity?

Remember that Stalin and most of his successors didn't succeed for the very reason that they tried deception with brutal force.

Gorbachev took Gramsci's methodology and it has made most of the west commie fags without a gunshot.

Overt violence and "escalation" is the fastest way to get clamped down.

Build culture. Infect institutions from the very top and cleverly shift the overton window and drive better decision making. Succeed.

And, obviously, shitpost and meme as long as "anonymity" is possible.

I don't support diversity at all. But the recurring theme of this thread isnt just deport all nonwhites, it's also kill all nonwhites. Which is absurd. It reeks of LARP cuck bullshit.

Nice try Holla Forums but no one here believes in (((class)))

Reported. Go the fuck back to reddit, you civnat faggot.

wasted hitler trips
OP is cancer

Get rid of all freebies. They'll deport themselves. A lot of Mexicans are actually setting their sights on Canada right now (free healthcare and other free shit for them). That's literally all we have to do.

Quite an interesting set of grammatical quirks you have, user. Considering how well you type, your quirks seem almost intentional. The double spacing after each period certainly must be.

You may not be the hero that Gotham deserves, but I suspect that you may be an hero in the making.

Might I suggest saging?

What part of co-opting the left did you not understand? Nobody can be this obtuse. We use class warfare against (((rich people))). War is deception.

Replace the welfare program with a trip to Africa program. They will go voluntarily.

This doesn't address the JQ at all though

Look up the history of Liberia.

So many newfags, it hurts.

Macdonald's ghost haunts us all.

(1/6)

I'm not able to upload images with this post, but pic related:

archive.is/gtB7N

First, look at pic related. Typical boring government photo op of people you've probably never heard of, doing shit you don't give a fuck about, from months ago.

OK now listen up. For anyone who gives a shit about eliminating sanctuary cities, but are just the average person who feels powerless to do so, I'm going to give you the keys to drop one such sanctuary city to its knees.

"I'm listening."

There is a way to make the sharia-controlled, radical-Religion of Cuck™ist stronghold sanctuary City of Minneapolis and the low-ratings, felon-kneeling, failing NFL take a massive financial hit about a month from now. How? Super Bowl LII.

"Dude, wait…what?"

All that needs to be done is convince enough people to hesitate visiting Super Bowl events. No visitors, no money. A Sanctuary City has to publically answer to why they are harboring a terrorist organization. Here's the thing, it is anticipated that LII will bring an estimated $400,000,000+ in new spending to the MSP metro area with over one million visitors over the 10-day event of which 125,000+ being non-resident visitors. The problem is, Minneapolis has a MASSIVE under-current of ISIS-forged somali terrorists just waiting in the shadows, plotting and planning the ultimate jihad on american soil. The ten-days of Super Bowl LII events are prime time for these bastards to strike. That is a lot of lives that the NFL and City of Minneapolis are willing to put at stake for the sake of fucking GREED.

"STFU faggot, wtf are you talking about?"

Hear me out. Since the 1990s, Minneapolis has been actively importing sharia-loving, female-terrorizing, culture-disrespecting, tuberculosis-infected somali immigrants. Unoffical estimates today are over 100,000 around the Minneapolis-St. Paul area alone. Since around 2006 or so and continuing to this very day there exists what is called the 'Minneapolis Jihadi Pipeline', where dozens of young somali men (officially, many more unoficially) are recruited in and around the Cedar-Riverside neighborhood (aka "Little Mogadishu", aka "Little Somalia"), and in particular the Riverside Plaza apartment complex, to travel to Somalia and Syria to train in jihadi terrorism with ISIS or ISIS affiliate Al-Shabaab. If you don't think this is a big deal, in 2014 the FBI called it "one of the biggest domestic terrorism investigations in this country since the attacks of September 11th, 2001." The concern is not so much about them leaving and dying over seas, but rather they train for jihad and return.

(2/6)

Of all the Minneapolis-based recruits that have traveled over seas to train and fight for ISIS or affiliates thereof, at least five are publically known to have died in the process: (1) Shirwa Ahmed became a successful suicide bomber in October 2008 when he drove a car bomb into a government center in Puntland killing himself and 29 others, (2) Troy Kastigar died in 2009 fighting for Al-Shabaab in somalia, (3) Douglas McAuther McCain was killed in 2014 fighting for ISIL in Syria, (4) Abdisalan Hussein, who in September 2011 blew himself up in Mogadishu, and (5) then we have the curious case of little Burhan Hassan. Little Burhan went through the same Jihadi pipeline to Somalia, but the official word is in June 2009 he was shot in the head in Somalia because supposedly he was going to rat out the jihadi recruiters stationed back home in Cedar-Riverside in Minneapolis. Uh huh.

It just so happens Burhan Hassan's uncle was Hussein Samatar, who in 2006 was appointed to the Minneapolis Library Board of Trustees by then Minneapolis Mayor R.T. Rybak. We wouldn't want a little matter like nephew Burhan Hassan's jihadi involvement follow Mr. Samatar around like a bad smell now would we? Eventually in 2010 Mr. Samatar would become the first somali-american in the state, if not the country, to be elected to public office, winning a seat on the Minneapolis School Board until his death in 2013. Enter bleeding heart R.T. Rybak with his last act as mayor of symbolically "building bridges" (you're gonna fucking love the symbolism here) with the somali community by dedicating the 5th street bridge over I-35W as the Samatar Crossing on behalf of Hussein Samatar. But symbolically 'Building Bridges' from where to where? Just look at the Samatar Crossing on a map. Seriously, pull up google maps and have a look around.

"uhm, why haven't I heard any of this shit before?"

You have, its all in the news and easily searchable, but it all exists in tiny fractured pieces spread out over several years that don't seem related or make any sense until you go and pick them all up and put them together. And no one seems to have done that until now. Trust me, I was hoping someone else would have, because we haven't even begun to venture down the rabbit hole and I'm by no means a proficient enough writer to accurately portray the perfect fucking shitstorm forming on the horizon of downtown Minneapolis.

But, before we touch on another "sitting Minneapolis public official with a possible family link to terrorism", let's pull the scab off a festering potential coverup known as the 2014 New Years Day "Explosion" right smack dab in, you guessed it, the 'Minneapolis Jihadi Pipeline' neighborhood of Cedar-Riverside. In the early morning of January 1st, 2014, an explosion blew up a building at 514 Cedar Ave S in Minneapolis (in Riverside Plaza, again, google maps this shit), which coincidentally shares a wall with the neighborhood Religion of Cuck™ic mosque. Three dead and a dozen more wounded. Quick to the scene were outgoing mayor R.T. Rybak and mayor-elect/BBC lover Betsy Hodges to give condolences and aid to the affected. The property just so happened to be owned by none other than one Garad K. Nor, owner of Dar Al Tawakul General LLC listed in an indictment against two people found guilty of money laundering for Al-Shabaab in the wake of 911.

(3/6)

Anyway when the building blew up, officials were quick to deny evidence of terrorism and instead blamed it on a gas leak. Even though three people died, the City of Minneapolis quickly demolished and hauled away the wreckage before any official investigation could take place. Centerpoint Energy adamantly maintains there was no gas leak, having done extensive tests, and there just happened to have been a police officer in said building only minutes before the explosion, and no witness or the officer claims any hint of the smell of gas. It is important to note that Judicial Watch is currently suing the DOJ for records of this "Explosion". Yes, the same Judicial Watch that just managed to acquire the 2800 Hillary emails on Anthony Wieners laptop. If they think this is serious, maybe we should too.

Why could Minneapolis, a sanctuary city, possibly be in such a hurry to destroy the evidence before an official investigation were to be performed, and then tell the ATF not to even bother checking it out?

Remember previously on October 8th, 2013 US Bank Stadium, having ground not yet even broken for, was considered one of three finalists for Super Bowl LII. Would the 2014 New Years explosion cause an image problem for the City with the recent ground-breaking of the new $1.1B US Bank Stadium one month prior on December 3rd, 2013? We wouldn't want a wee little bit o' terrorism to get in the way of Minneapolis becoming the winning host of Super Bowl LII, and thus raking in millions and millions of dollars (and already having allocated hundreds of millions of dollars of tax-payer money for the Stadium), would we? Of course not. And so the high-stakes gamble paid off and the City of Minneapolis was selected as the LII host city by NFL owners on May 20th, 2014.

"Jesus christ user, what the fuck is happening?"

Hang on faggots, because now we begin our free-fall down the rabbit hole.

Ok, so it is clear that the City of Minneapolis has at least a semi-hardon for fine somali imports, regardless of the baggage. Let's take a look at 39-year-old City of Minneapolis Council Ward 6 council member Abdi Warsame, the minneapolis-somali elected in 2014. Born in Mogadishu, Somalia and living in Cedar-Riverside. Three kids. Good Husband and Father. Just wants to give his poor downtrodden fellow Somalis a leg up in society and shake off the stigma of somalis being terrorists. Then we must look at a June 3rd, 2016 case of one Minneapolis-somali leading ten others via the 'Minneapolis Jihadi Pipeline' in conspiring to join ISIS in Syria that has gone completely ignored by the media, in large part due to the Pulse Nightclub Shooting on June 12th, 2016. A possible coincidence that pop up again shortly. Anyway, arrested on December 9th, 2015, the ring leader of this group of convicted ISIS wannabes is 20-year-old Abdirizak mohomo'd the pedo goatfucker… Warsame. Now I can't say for certain that convicted terrorist Abdirizak mohomo'd the pedo goatfucker Warsame, 20, is related to Minneapolis Council Member Abdi Warsame, 39, but the fact there was almost a full media blackout about this case and a false flag attack soon after seems highly fucking coincidental, especially when billions of dollars are at stake with LII. At the very least this needs to be confirmed or denied by the City of Minneapolis.

(4/6)

Speaking of which, the Pulse Nightclub Shooting was where one Omar Mateen, 29-year-old security guard and ISIS wannabe, supposedly shot and killed 49 people and wounded 58 others inside gay nightclub Pulse in Orlando, FL on June 12th, 2016. Why is this relevant? Well, who was Omar Mateen's employer? A little british company known as G4S. G4S who has had a previous deadly rampage by an employee in 2009 when Danny Fitsimons killed two colleagues and was sentenced to life in prison. G4S who was discovered by Judicial Watch to having been smuggling illegal immigrants from the Mexican border to Phoenix and releasing them without proper processing or issuing court appearance documents (human trafficking anyone? and remember, human trafficking skyrockets during super bowls, just fyi). G4S who failed to check the criminal records of 44% of some 527 recruits. G4S who failed to disarm, repremand, fire, or otherwise show any concern for Omar Mateen after being interviewed by the FBI three separate times. G4S, previously known as Wackenhut ("We do jobs too dirty for CIA"). G4S, a client of CrisisCast, another british company that supplies crisis actors(in my opinion too many british involved in the safety of americans, if you catch my drift), of which Omar Mateen was one of three people involved in the Pulse Nightclub Shooting that had professional acting credits.

G4S, who just this past September took over 24/7/365 security detail of the US Bank Stadium where Super Bowl LII will take place.

Apparently the previous security company Monterrey was a bit too shady with billing a little extra overtime here and there.

"th-this isn't real, this can't be happening"

I hope you're buckled, because we're about to hit terminal velocity down this rabbit hole.

The Super Bowl consists of ten days of events at various locations leading up to and including the big game itself. The large aount of out-of-state visitors will arrive through the Minneapolis-St. Paul International Airport. On a busy day, some 45,000 to 47,000 travelers fly in and out of MSP. For the Super Bowl, estimates are in the 60,000 to 70,000 range. An estimated 1,000 somali-americans work at the Airport.

Abdirahmaan Muhumed, who died September 2014 fighting for ISIS in Syria, was one such Airport worker who held security clearances that granted him unfettered access to jetliners, special access to the tarmac, and special security clearances to other parts of the airport. Our boy Shirwa Ahmed also worked at MSP as an airport cart driver shuttling passengers to their gates, four years prior to successfully vaporizing himself and 29 others in a suicide car bombing. Let's not forget Abdisalan Hussein, who in September 2011 blew himself up in Mogadishu killing at least seven, if not more. Four years earlier, he was serving coffee at the MSP airport Caribou Coffee in the G concourse, right across from customs.

(5/6)

The TSA is supposed to be doing background checks called 'Security Threat Assessments', but claim it is difficult to find the background of someone born and raised overseas. It seems the case that if the TSA is unable to determine the background of any foreigners applying to work at the airport, they are obligated to simply hire them on the spot and give them a security clearance. Feel safe now?

But enough of MSP airport, lets look back at google maps and see what is close by. Ah yes, the Mall of America. When the Super Bowl is in town, the Mall of America will host media day events and press conferences with more than 5,000 media members during the 10 days of Super Bowl events. According to a relatively recent twitter post by actor James Woods, there are nothing but somalians inhabiting MoA now. But hey, nothing wrong with that, right? *Sigh* In February 2015 Religion of Cuck™ic terrorist group Al-Shabaab specifically named the Mall of America in a video calling for attacks on Western malls. Then Homeland Security Secretary Jeh Johnson told shoppers to "be careful" regarding the specific threat. Feel Better now? I sure do.

But wait, what just happened August 5th, 2017 in Bloomington? Tell me if this sounds familiar: An "explosion" from an 'improvised explosive device' in the Dar Al-Farooq Religion of Cuck™ic center mosque. Fortunately no one was killed. The narative quickly blames those darn pesky white supremacists, who will surley be caught soon! Anyway, I fucking dare you to google map out the distance from Dar Al-Farooq Religion of Cuck™ic center and the Mall of America. Are there any similarities to the 2014 New Years explosion? It may be painful to consider maybe, just maybe, they might be planning and preparing for something big. Or maybe its just all coincidences. Do you believe in coincidences?

"S-surly the p-police will keep us safe!"

Oh you mean the Minneapolis police department? That wouldn't include somali-american fast-tracked diversity-hires such as mohomo'd the pedo goatfucker Noor (one of at least 5 diversity hires), the "police officer" with an itchy trigger finger who just shot and killed white woman Justine Damond, the woman who called police in the first place about a crime, probably because she was oppressing poor ol' mohomo'd the pedo goatfucker by not wearing a hijab? If this doesn't convince you the City of Minneapolis has a full on raging hardon for somalis, nothing will. Oh, and notice how any decision whether or not to charge Noor will not happen before 2018, and most likely not till after the Super Bowl, because can you imagine how that would pull the stitches out of the hack job the media is doing to help cover up somali violence in Minneapolis?

Shit, I bet you didn't even hear about the 26 year old white Minneapolis woman Morgan Evenson stabbed 14 times while walking home from her job at the Apple Store on Hennepin Ave by a *gasp* muslim immigrant on December 13th. Isn't it obvious there is a complete clamp down on reporting on any somali terrorism related incidents leading up to the Super Bowl? They don't want people to panic! They just want your fat fucking dollars, and they don't give a shit about your safety AT ALL. Any security measures they claim to be taking for public safety is all smoke and fucking mirrors.

(6/6)

Oh, but surely exiting mayor Betsy Hodges has some condolences for Justine Damond's family, since she surely offered comfort to the somalis of the 2014 New Years explosion, right? Nope. What'd Betsy do? She quickly tossed on a hijab and said "I stand with our Somali community. We can't compound the tragedy of Justine Damond's death by turning to racism."

Well shit, surely the mayor-elect (((Jacob Frey))) cares about the white victims, right? Nope, (((Frey))) said "hate has no place in Minneapolis" and ordered the police to take down the memorial because those pesky white supremacists put it up. And don't ever expect the mayor to do anything but tell police officers to stand down and let those poor Religion of Cuck™ic terrorists keep on stabbing random people. In a weak-mayoral goverment, it is pretty much the only power the mayor has.

Well surely stadium security will keep us safe, you say. Do you really expect a security company that was 'part and parcel' to the greatest mass shooting of its time (or maybe it was a false flag where nobody died and everyone was crisis actors) to keep you safe?

What about the FBI? Well, as more and more news comes out, it seems they're too busy trying to overthrow our duly elected president. You think they give a shit about you? For all you know they're probably in on it too.

"but what can we do?"

I'll tell you what you can do. Meme. Memetic fucking Warfare. You are personally responsible for electing Donald J. Trump. This time you don't need to elect a President, you just need to shift the Overton Window a bit so people can see what's really happening right in front of their very own eyes. You just need to convince enough people that their lives may be at stake should they visit Super Bowl events. Convince them to stay home, to stay away. This time it could directly save the lives of your fellow countrymen.

And just remember, the 'minneapolis jihadi pipeline' is only getting bigger and faster and its only a stone's throw away from US Bank Stadium. A Perfect Storm.

Now, take another look at pic related. Looks completely different now, doesn't it.

You are certainly on to something, great work user!
The enemies of white people now run white governments from top to bottom. Altruistic cucks are a plague.

And yet you haven't figured out a way to give your arguments without sounding 14.

weren't we all?

> (((deporting))) anyone

Yep, reported.

checking these dubs of truth

The more she drank, the more she shat.

i have read your post and will try my best to do as you suggested

Huh.

That’s sort of the only peaceful solution. Europe can play things differently and more brutally, but the façade of a mutual agreement to leave will avoid the UN’s belief that forced removals constitute genocide.

So they want Canada to die so they can kill them later?