Birthdays In Video Games

Hey Holla Forums, its my birthday and apparently also Holla Forums's birthday too. Thats pretty cool.

I've never made one of these birthday threads before and these exif scrubbed images with no personally identifiable characteristics contain the most info I have ever shared on an imageboard, so this is the first and only time I am ever going to do one of these birthday threads. I also spent way too much fucking time making one of those old "bunch of random shit" stupid images for you guys to enjoy. The timestamp is is a few hours old because setting this shit up took forever and I spent some time with my family after after it was all done. Its like a little ispy game, just for you guys, if you have any questions of what anything is just ask. I'll happily tell you. Unfortunately I don't have either, but the only thing its missing is a dragon dildo and a gun and it would have been perfect.

What video games allow you to celebrate your birthday in them?

Before you freak out, just calm down there for a second buddy, my thread is not breaking the rules, the other birthday thread is at over 400 posts on page 14.

fuck off, faggot.

hope you had a wonderful birthday

Mario and Luigi: Dream Team, iirc

Tell me about the peanut. Why is it so deformed?

You're alright OP.
Don't show up outside you room tomorrow

I've heard rumors Metal Gear Solid five and Animal Crossing have birthday celebrations is this true?

God damn, that sorrow washed over me so fast.

Fuck you too, cunt.

Thanks for the kind words I really need it right now, I it was alright, I actually didnt get anything at all for my birthday but I enjoyed the time with my family setting this dumb image up for you guys, I was always too shy to make one of these threads, but I realized that my birthday was during the same time as Holla Forums so I figured I would post some that old joke type image where you post like booze, smokes, money some times barbecue sauce and some other random shit, then it got out of hand I invested all this time making this stupid thing for you guys I had to make it at that point, plus I have been feeling pretty down recently. Hopefully this lifts my spirits a bit.

Look at the top right over a bit to the left on the scale, zoom in. (^: I am not sure what happened to the peanut but its like 5 years old, I guess it never rotted for some reason. But thats the reason we saved it cause it looked cool.

You too pal.

Also, the game I played on my birthday was uhn, Elona I think? Not sure, I don't give much importance to birthdays.
also
lame af

Happy birthday faggot.

Happy birthday.

I genuinely hope you get a fucking inoperable brain tumor or ass and genital cancer. No one fucking cares about you or your fag birthday. You want attention for it fuck off to facebook.

I've included something in here for all the friendly shitposters, I love you guys. Look at the top right of the image, then look a little to the left of the scale.

Neat. Do any of these games give you gifts on your birthday? Never ever for the dick pic though. I guess I am just a lame guy.

Wow rude. But thanks a lot faggot, look at the top right of the image, then look over a bit to the left on the weight measurement scale, then zoom in.

Thank you.

Thanks for the feedback anyway though. Have a good day, buddy. Thanks for stopping by.

I've seen plenty of birthday threads and I know each one is fucking cancer like the people who make them. We're an anonymous imageboard so what makes you think anyone should give two fucks about your birthday? You should fuck off and get raped by a fucking land shark you colossal nigger faggot. Garbage thread filtered, like your parents wish they could've done to you every day IRL since you were born you living testament to contraceptive failures.

This thread is about 8chans birthday too, so whats your favorite thing to happen on Holla Forums so far?
This thread isn't just about me, when its done and we collect games that have in game birthday celebrations I will make an info graphic of them.

Most birthday threads are cancer, I agree with that, but I have to disagree with this one being cancer, since I am going to collect the game that have birthday celebrations and make an info graph for you guys. I am well aware that fact thats why I am posting as Anonymous, and thats also why I put effort into a piece of content for the people that view my thread. And I will do it again when the thread concludes. The rest of your post you devolve into your edgy sixth grader persona so I am not going to dignify that with a response.
Also, you know, you could always like contribute to the fucking thread surely you have some good memories of Holla Forums or know of a game with ingame birthday celebrations?

You're autistic but have a good one.

Happy birthday faggot.
Now fuck off and have a merry christmas.
Have fun with vydia.

Happy Birthday OP.

TIME FOR ANOTHER CAKE

That's cause you're a freak. A FREAK.

The odds are only 1/4th that of any other day.

Is this you?

I said you're a FRICK.

happy birthday metrid

MGSV
I switched it on just becasue today was mine too

Is collecting junk another of your hobbies?

The Pokemon Center receptionist in the recent gens celebrates your birthday.